NATION

PASSWORD

Ichiban Burger [Open|MT]

A meeting place where national storefronts can tout their wares and discuss trade. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Gandoor
Postmaster-General

Founded: Sep 23, 2008
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Gandoor » Tue Sep 29, 2015 1:10 am

Guadalupador wrote:-snip-

TO: Whom It May Concern
FROM: Junichiro Nakayama, CEO and General Manager of Ichiban Burger

To Whom It May Concern

Your application for Ichiban Burger to establish itself in the Federal Union of Guadalupador has been received.

In regards to the application, we have reviewed both reviewed your application and reviewed the background of Dr. Martine Jessilino and you should be pleased to hear the we have decided to approve of the establishment of a regional branch of Ichiban Burger in the Federal Union of Guadalupador.

As indicated in your application form, the regional manager of Ichiban Burger shall be Dr. Martine Jessilino and construction of the 650 restaurants shall begin within six months and construction on all 650 should be completed within two years.

If you have any questions, comments, or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us and we shall answer your questions as soon as possible.

Junichiro Nakayama
CEO and General Manager of Ichiban Burger
OOC - Call me Viola
IC Flag|Gandoor Wiki|Q&A|National Currency Database
Reminder that true left-wing politics are incompatible with imperialism, authoritarianism, totalitarianism, and dictatorship in all forms.
Flag is currently a Cinderace.
I'm transfeminine non-binary (but I don't mind or care if you refer to me as a woman).
She/They
27 years old
OOC Info
Twitter: @Sailor_Viola
Steam: Princess Viola
Mastodon: @princessviola@retro.pizza
TGs are welcome

Gandoor
Postmaster-General

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Gandoor » Tue Sep 29, 2015 1:13 am

Verdiga wrote:-snip-

To Whom It May Concern

Your application for Ichiban Burger to establish itself in the Republic of Verdiga has been received.

In regards to the application, we have reviewed both reviewed your application and reviewed the background of Paul Bjornsson III and you should be pleased to hear the we have decided to approve of the establishment of a regional branch of Ichiban Burger in the Republic of Verdiga.

As indicated in your application form, the regional manager of Ichiban Burger shall be Paul Bjornsson III and construction of the 250 restaurants shall begin within six months and construction on all 250 should be completed within two years.

If you have any questions, comments, or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us and we shall answer your questions as soon as possible.

Junichiro Nakayama
OOC - Call me Viola
Reminder that true left-wing politics are incompatible with imperialism, authoritarianism, totalitarianism, and dictatorship in all forms.
I'm transfeminine non-binary (but I don't mind or care if you refer to me as a woman).
She/They
27 years old
OOC Info
TGs are welcome

Temporary nation
Civil Servant

Founded: Sep 19, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Temporary nation » Tue Sep 29, 2015 11:58 am

Full Name of Nation: The Republic of Temporary Nation
Person who will be regional manager of Ichiban Burger in your nation?: Catalina White
His/Her Qualifications: She has been the CEO of a number of companies in Temporary Nation
In what city will Ichiban Burger be headquartered in your nation?: Othines
Number of restaurants to be constructed?: 350
Do you agree to maintain Ichiban Burger's high standards in regards to: restaurant cleanliness, customer service, food quality, and employee conduct?: [X] Yes [ ] No
Do you have any other comments or questions that you need answered before officially establishing Ichiban Burger in your nation?: Nope
The Revolutionary Government of Temporary Nation
Embassy Builder of The Embassy, propose your embassies there!
|Factbooks|There is going to be more links here|

This signature is under construction
This is a MT nation that does not use NS stats.

Gandoor
Postmaster-General

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Gandoor » Tue Sep 29, 2015 1:55 pm

Temporary Nation wrote:-snip-

To Whom It May Concern

Your application for Ichiban Burger to establish itself in the Republic of Temporary Nation has been received.

In regards to the application, we have reviewed both reviewed your application and reviewed the background of Catalina White and you should be pleased to hear the we have decided to approve of the establishment of a regional branch of Ichiban Burger in the Republic of Temporary Nation.

As indicated in your application form, the regional manager of Ichiban Burger shall be Catalina White and construction of the 350 restaurants shall begin within six months and construction on all 350 should be completed within two years.

Junichiro Nakayama
OOC - Call me Viola
She/They
27 years old
OOC Info
TGs are welcome

Norcourt
Ambassador

Founded: Aug 04, 2015
Father Knows Best State

Postby Norcourt » Thu Oct 01, 2015 5:40 pm

Full Name of Nation: The Constitutional Monarchy Of Norcourt
Person who will be regional manager of Ichiban Burger in your nation?: Sir George Edwards III, Duke Of Arbington
His/Her Qualifications: Manager of all food joints around the country.
In what city will Ichiban Burger be headquartered in your nation?: George Town
Number of restaurants to be constructed?: 600
Do you agree to maintain Ichiban Burger's high standards in regards to: restaurant cleanliness, customer service, food quality, and employee conduct?: [X ] Yes [ ] No
Do you have any other comments or questions that you need answered before officially establishing Ichiban Burger in your nation?:
A PROUD MEMBER OF THE FEDERATION OF ALLIES!
Host nation of Nuza

Pey
Diplomat

Founded: Oct 26, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Pey » Sun Oct 04, 2015 1:10 pm

Full Name of Nation: The Republic of Pey
Person who will be regional manager of Ichiban Burger in your nation?: Laura Bradford
His/Her Qualifications: MBA from Nixon University, manager of several cafes in Pey City
In what city will Ichiban Burger be headquartered in your nation?: Pey City
Number of restaurants to be constructed?: 120
Do you agree to maintain Ichiban Burger's high standards in regards to: restaurant cleanliness, customer service, food quality, and employee conduct?: [X] Yes [ ] No
Do you have any other comments or questions that you need answered before officially establishing Ichiban Burger in your nation?: N/A
Winner of the 2014 NSG World Fair TriWrathlon
Embassy Program
This is just filler so I can have another line in my sig.

The Lotus Land
Spokesperson

Founded: Sep 18, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby The Lotus Land » Sun Oct 04, 2015 1:21 pm

Full Name of Nation: The Federal Republic of The Lotus Land
Person who will be regional manager of Ichiban Burger in your nation?: Mirai Kasuga
His/Her Qualifications: Graduated in Business Administration at Maitian University, former experience at local fast food chain.
In what city will Ichiban Burger be headquartered in your nation?: City of Maitian
Number of restaurants to be constructed?: 300
Do you have any other comments or questions that you need answered before officially establishing Ichiban Burger in your nation?: No
Official Factbook
Factbook index

☯蓮花土地☯

Economic Left/Right: -9.13 - Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -6.26

Gandoor
Postmaster-General

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Gandoor » Tue Oct 06, 2015 9:00 pm

Norcourt wrote:-snip-

To Whom It May Concern

Your application for Ichiban Burger to establish itself in the Constitutional Monarchy of Norcourt has been received.

In regards to the application, we have reviewed both reviewed your application and reviewed the background of Sir George Edwards III and you should be pleased to hear the we have decided to approve of the establishment of a regional branch of Ichiban Burger in the Constitutional Monarchy of Norcourt.

As indicated in your application form, the regional manager of Ichiban Burger shall be Sir George Edwards III and construction of the 600 restaurants shall begin within six months and construction on all 600 should be completed within three years.

Junichiro Nakayama
OOC - Call me Viola
She/They
27 years old
OOC Info
TGs are welcome

Gandoor
Postmaster-General

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Gandoor » Tue Oct 06, 2015 9:01 pm

Pey wrote:-snip-

To Whom It May Concern

Your application for Ichiban Burger to establish itself in the Republic of Pey has been received.

In regards to the application, we have reviewed both reviewed your application and reviewed the background of Laura Bradford and you should be pleased to hear the we have decided to approve of the establishment of a regional branch of Ichiban Burger in the Republic of Pey.

As indicated in your application form, the regional manager of Ichiban Burger shall be Laura Bradford and construction of the 120 restaurants shall begin within six months and construction on all 120 should be completed within one year.

Junichiro Nakayama
OOC - Call me Viola
She/They
27 years old
OOC Info
TGs are welcome

Gandoor
Postmaster-General

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Gandoor » Tue Oct 06, 2015 9:06 pm

The Lotus Land wrote:-snip-

To Whom It May Concern

Your application for Ichiban Burger to establish itself in the Federal Republic of The Lotus Land has been received.

In regards to the application, we have reviewed both reviewed your application and reviewed the background of Mirai Kasuga and you should be pleased to hear the we have decided to approve of the establishment of a regional branch of Ichiban Burger in the Federal Republic of The Lotus Land.

As indicated in your application form, the regional manager of Ichiban Burger shall be Mirai Kasuga and construction of the 300 restaurants shall begin within six months and construction on all 300 should be completed within two years.

Junichiro Nakayama
OOC - Call me Viola
She/They
27 years old
OOC Info
TGs are welcome

Greythrone
Envoy

Founded: Mar 21, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Greythrone » Mon Oct 12, 2015 11:35 pm

Invitation letter

Dear Junichiro Nakayama
CEO and General Manager of Ichiban Burger.

We would like to extend our sincere greeting to you on behalf of Cloudfield Island Development Corporation (CIDCORP), The United States of Greythrone.

Located at the west of the capital city of Winterarder, Cloudfield Island, is an important economic catalyst base. In order to promote Cloudfield Island’s superiority capability, and to enhance the mutual exchange and cooperation, from now, CIDCORP sincerely invite you to take part in investing in Cloudfield Island economic ventures.

If you are interested in participating or have any question, please contact me or my office at our email address at ceo@cidcorp.gov.gr

Thanks

Dr Roosevelt Cameron
Chief Executive Officer

Whovian Tardisia
Diplomat

Founded: Jun 25, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Whovian Tardisia » Sat Oct 24, 2015 7:16 pm

To: Junichiro Nakayama, CEO and General Manager of Ichiban Burger
From: Oswin Oswald, Regional Manager, Ichiban Burger Whovian Tardisia.

Dear Mr. Nakayama,

I am writing to you to specifically request that one of the 1000 Ichiban Burger locations we requested be located in Llama City International Airport.
I was unsure whether or not the partnership form was an adequate way to request this, so we decided a personal letter would be more clear in it's intention. We intend to have Ichiban Burger serve all hungry passengers that pass through Terminal 1, and are currently seeking service from Dynasty Airlines, one of your official partners, if I remember correctly. We hope to provide a boost to your business as well as the airport's through this venture.

Best Regards,

Oswin Oswald
An FT (Class W11) nation capable of space travel, but has never attempted invading another planet. The Space Brigade is for defense only! Also, something happened to Ambassador Pink.
From the desk of Rupert Pink:
The Grand Gallifreyan Republic of Whovian Tardisia
Floor 12, Office 42 of WAHQ
Proud patron of the World Assembly Stranger's Bar.
The Interstellar Cartographers are back! This time, they explore Methuselah.

Greythrone
Envoy

Founded: Mar 21, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Greythrone » Sun Oct 25, 2015 3:53 am

Full Name of Nation: Greythrone
Person who will be regional manager of Ichiban Burger in your nation?: Ms. Christiana Larson
His/Her Qualifications: Former retail manager at one of our local hypermarket-chain called GreyPoint
In what city will Ichiban Burger be headquartered in your nation?: Cloundfield Island
Number of restaurants to be constructed?: 2
Do you agree to maintain Ichiban Burger's high standards in regards to: restaurant cleanliness, customer service, food quality, and employee conduct?: [x ] Yes [ ] No
Do you have any other comments or questions that you need answered before officially establishing Ichiban Burger in your nation?: No

Gandoor
Postmaster-General

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Gandoor » Thu Oct 29, 2015 2:45 am

Hi, this is an OOC post to let everyone know that I haven't forgotten about this thread, but the site where I'm hosting my images is currently down, so I'm temporarily unable to actually respond to this thread (forum won't let me post the image code because the site is down), but just letting anyone who's posted anything in this thread and expecting a response to know that I haven't forgotten about this thread and when the site comes back up (which should be in a few days), I will respond to any posts made in this thread.

Sorry for any inconvenience!
Last edited by Gandoor on Thu Oct 29, 2015 2:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
OOC - Call me Viola
She/They
27 years old
OOC Info
TGs are welcome

Ulil
Envoy

Founded: May 25, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Ulil » Thu Oct 29, 2015 6:28 am

Dear Ichiban Burger,We are interested in partnering with you and we will supply with milk for you to sell. Though we know how you value the humane treatment of the animals and the quality of your products then we are your guys.I have taken the liberty to make a document of our information.

Dairy diet

We use nothing different from tradition we have them out on the pasture witch means they are eating good fresh nutrients from the pasture they are also feed Grade A non G.M.O feed

conditions of the animals

Are cows are treated like mini princesses with the luxury to go outside on the fields the way it is meant to be also not any of our cows gets G.M.Os or medicine to increase there production.Also they are not crammed into warehouses they are kept in nice barns of 50 cows or less

nutritional information

Cause of them on the pasture they make better milk benefits of our milk and butter and cream
1/3 less cholesterol 1/4 less saturated fat 2/3 more vitamin A 4 to 6 times the vitamin D 2 times more omega-3 fatty acids 3 times more vitamin E & 7 times more beta carotene.

Though we know you will like to inspect the farm enclosed you will find 3 first-class airline tickets to a blue mill farm

Sincerely Blue Mills Farms
"Imagination rules the world." - Napoleon Bonaparte
Please sign for justice
Vote for Joy Waymire 2016 Copy this into your signature.

Sophosopolopolis
Lobbyist

Founded: Oct 28, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Sophosopolopolis » Thu Oct 29, 2015 9:41 am

Full Name of Nation: The Republic Of Sophosopolopolis
Person who will be regional manager of Ichiban Burger in your nation?: Gary Busey III
His/Her Qualifications: MBA from Agorapolis State University, Masters Degree in Communications from Tallywacker University
In what city will Ichiban Burger be headquartered in your nation?: Agorapolis
Number of restaurants to be constructed?: 10 total, 3 locations in -Agorapolis, 2 in Cryopolis, 2 in Athensville, 2 in Philovale, and one in Fort Sophos (map tbd)
Last edited by Sophosopolopolis on Thu Oct 29, 2015 1:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Gandoor
Postmaster-General

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Gandoor » Tue Nov 03, 2015 8:01 pm

Greythrone wrote:-snip-

TO: Dr. Roosevelt Cameron, CEO of CIDCORP

Dear Dr. Cameron,

We have received your invitation for our company to invest in Buttfield Island economic ventures. At this time, we must regret that we cannot do so. However, in the event that we do decide to in the future, we shall contact you or your office via the email address provided.

Regards,

Junichiro Nakayama
OOC - Call me Viola
She/They
27 years old
OOC Info
TGs are welcome

Gandoor
Postmaster-General

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Gandoor » Tue Nov 03, 2015 8:08 pm

Whovian Tardisia wrote:-snip-

TO: Oswin Oswald, Regional Manager, Ichiban Burger Whovian Tardisia

To Ms. Oswald

The request that one of the Ichiban Burger locations in Whovian Tardisia be constructed in Llama City International Airport has been recieved and appproved.

Junichiro Nakayama
OOC - Call me Viola
She/They
27 years old
OOC Info
TGs are welcome

Gandoor
Postmaster-General

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Gandoor » Tue Nov 03, 2015 8:15 pm

Greythrone wrote:-snip-

To Whom It May Concern

Your application for Ichiban Burger to establish itself in Greythrone has been received.

In regards to the application, we have reviewed both reviewed your application and reviewed the background of Christiana Larson and you should be pleased to hear the we have decided to approve of the establishment of a regional branch of Ichiban Burger in Greythrone.

As indicated in your application form, the regional manager of Ichiban Burger shall be Christiana Larson and construction of the two restaurants shall begin within six months and construction on all two should be completed within six months.

Junichiro Nakayama
OOC - Call me Viola
She/They
27 years old
OOC Info
TGs are welcome

Gandoor
Postmaster-General

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Gandoor » Tue Nov 03, 2015 8:24 pm

Ulil wrote:-snip-

To Whom It May Concern

Your application for Blue Mills Farms to partner with Ichiban Burger has been received.

Unfortunately, at this time, we have no interest in partnering with your company. We hope you understand.

Junichiro Nakayama
OOC - Call me Viola
She/They
27 years old
OOC Info
TGs are welcome

Gandoor
Postmaster-General

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Gandoor » Tue Nov 03, 2015 8:26 pm

Sophosopolopolis wrote:-snip-

To Whom It May Concern

Your application for Ichiban Burger to establish itself in the Republic of Sophosopolopolis has been received.

In regards to the application, we have reviewed both reviewed your application and reviewed the background of Gary Busey III and you should be pleased to hear the we have decided to approve of the establishment of a regional branch of Ichiban Burger in the Republic of Sophosopolopolis.

As indicated in your application form, the regional manager of Ichiban Burger shall be Gary Busey III and construction of the ten restaurants shall begin within six months and construction on all ten should be completed within one year.

Junichiro Nakayama
OOC - Call me Viola
She/They
27 years old
OOC Info
TGs are welcome

Gandoor
Postmaster-General

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Gandoor » Sun Nov 15, 2015 9:41 pm

Everyone, please enjoy this coupon for a free milkshake with a purchase of any meal.
OOC - Call me Viola
She/They
27 years old
OOC Info
TGs are welcome

Rannoria
Negotiator

Founded: Sep 25, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Rannoria » Mon Nov 16, 2015 6:11 am

Full Name of Nation: The Federation of Rannoria
Person who will be regional manager of Ichiban Burger in your nation?: Geof Burgis
His/Her Qualifications: Masters in economics, owns famous 'Arkadian Sandwiches' (w/ burgers)
In what city will Ichiban Burger be headquartered in your nation?: Croppusod
Number of restaurants to be constructed?: 2500
Do you have any other comments or questions that you need answered before officially establishing Ichiban Burger in your nation?:
May my restaurants have like a salad bar, such that was canceled. My people are quite fond of salad (most of them). If you turn this down, that's also not a problem.
This is Rannoria, don't forget to eat your own two feet!

please join the Federation of Allies

Gandoor
Postmaster-General

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Gandoor » Mon Nov 16, 2015 10:27 pm

Rannoria wrote:-snip-

To Whom It May Concern

Your application for Ichiban Burger to establish itself in the Federation of Rannoria has been received.

In regards to the application, we have reviewed both reviewed your application and reviewed the background of Geof Burgis and you should be pleased to hear the we have decided to approve of the establishment of a regional branch of Ichiban Burger in the Federation of Rannoria.

As indicated in your application form, the regional manager of Ichiban Burger shall be Geof Burgis and construction of the 2500 restaurants shall begin within six months and construction on all 2500 should be completed within three years.

In regards to your request to reintroduce salad bars, you should be pleased to hear that this is permitted, as we encourage regional branches to add different items and products to their branches.

Junichiro Nakayama
OOC - Call me Viola
She/They
27 years old
OOC Info
TGs are welcome

Gandoor
Postmaster-General

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Gandoor » Sun Nov 29, 2015 2:53 am

Ichiban Burger is pleased to announce that we have now added pork ramen as an option to our menu.

Please be sure to enjoy it!
OOC - Call me Viola
She/They
27 years old
OOC Info
TGs are welcome

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Global Economics and Trade