NATION

PASSWORD

LaCosta Airlines, Serving the Radicchian Islands.

A meeting place where national storefronts can tout their wares and discuss trade. [In character]
Radicchio
Ambassador

Founded: Oct 20, 2014
Ex-Nation

LaCosta Airlines, Serving the Radicchian Islands.

Postby Radicchio » Sun Apr 05, 2015 6:13 pm

LaCosta Airlines, Serving the Radicchian Islands, Earthica and The World

The LaCosta Corporation announces the launching of its public airline to serve the Entire Radicchian island chain including Radicchio, The Radicchian Tropics,Bottany Bay Colony, and the entire world!
The airlines fleet contains many modern aircraft as well as smaller planes meant for hopping throughout the Radicchian Islands. We currently provide services to the region of Earthica but other regions are on their way.

The Wexler W-18D is uniquely suited to travel between the Radicchian islands and features a range and speed
which carry passengers between the most remote islands with ease.
The Wexler W-18Se, Seaplane will take your party to the most remote Radicchian destinations for business or
pleasure with a safety record paramound among such island services.
The exclusive 727 "Champion" edition has the range and durability to reach out to destinations in Free-Alaska and
The Hatikvah of Israel with the availability of first class comfort.
The exclusive 747 "Perennial" edition has the range and durability to reach out to destinations in in all regions with ease, it includes a full first class sleeper cabin for comfort on long flights as well as more economic passenger options.
The "Green Machine" is a highly efficient commercial airliner capable of flying 102 passengers at a speed exceeding 1217 mph with a range of over 4000 miles.

Radicchio has recently completed work on it's New International Airport on the Chief Colony of Radicchio's East Island.
East Orilenyo International airport (EOI) has a southern approach from the sea.
It is a full international airport located 8 km (5 mi) south of the city center of Thomsburg, on the East Island in the suburb of Mascot. It is the only major airport serving the Radicchian Islands which is not operated by the military and will accept all future civilian air traffic, and it is a primary hub for LaCosta. The airport has three runways, colloquially known as the "east–west", "north–south" and "third" runways.
It is designed to be capable of handling 350,500 aircraft movements annually.
The airport is managed by Mascot Airport Corporation Limited (SACL) and the current CEO is Kerrie Mather. Currently 146 domestic and 8 international destinations are served to Radicchio directly through the airport and more are expected.
Passenger car traffic to and from the airport is prohibited, instead Taxi service, shuttle bud and bullet train service ferry passengers to and from terminals in Thomsburg.
LaCosta Air is a proud member of the Wexler Family and a CoOperative with Jessop Investments. We are a publicly traded but privately owned company.

CEO: Ramond Holland.

If you would like our Airline to service your nation, please fill out the following application. Note that all our flights provide an optional inflight meal, and bevrages for all passengers..

Country
City(s) to serve:
Times per week, days:
Do you want Super-Sonic Flights: Y/N
Additional comments:

Current Destinations

DOMESTIC
Radicchio, ALL ISLANDS
The Radicchian Tropics, ALL ISLANDS
Bottany Bay Colony, ALL ISLANDS

FOREIGN
Free-Alaska, Ancorage
The Hatikvah of Yisrael Tel Aviv, Aqaba and Hatzor
North USA Washington DC, Orlando and Tampa Bay, Florida, and Atlanta, Georgia
Larsaka Larsaka City
Freelands of Natives Pawhuska and White Wolf
Caribica Caribica City
The Northern Kingdoms Kronastad, Guldsten and Storhamn
ZiZi, Omaha, Nebraska City, Council Bluffs, Blue City, Oklanor, Cybran City andChi Chi town
Last edited by Radicchio on Tue Jun 30, 2015 10:08 am, edited 12 times in total.

North USA
Secretary

Founded: Jan 24, 2015
Ex-Nation

App

Postby North USA » Sun Apr 05, 2015 7:05 pm

North USA
Washington DC,Orlando and Tampa Bay(both in Florida).Atlanta,Georgia. I will update the city spots once NYC is rebuilt.
Washington DC everyday 1 time a day
Tampa bay and Orlando on weekends 2 times a day
Atlanta on weekends 1 time a day
DO NOT fly over NYC,it is foggy and bad looking,and it'll make everyone cry about loved ones,which isn't bad but i will get annoying.
So Thanks

Larsaka
Envoy

Founded: Nov 23, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Larsaka » Sun Apr 05, 2015 7:30 pm

City(s) to serve:Larsaka City (only)
Times per week, days: 2 times a week, Wednesday and Saturday
Additional comments: Even though I am inviting (technically my competition) to my flag carrier, I would just like to say I am excited about this service. It will be the start of a new era in relationships between our countries where cooperation is held key. As well, you can have 1 to 3 gates at Larsaka City International Airport. Please contact me with the number so that I can update my map.

Freelands of Natives
Lobbyist

Founded: Feb 08, 2015
Ex-Nation

Office of Aviation, Freelands of Natives

Postby Freelands of Natives » Sun Apr 05, 2015 7:50 pm

Greetings,

The Freelands of Natives is a rapidly growing nation of 280 million people, we are also a growing destination for tourism in the east pacific region. We would like to set up hubs in Pawhuska and White Wolf. The Pawhuska hub would be one time a day with the days being Monday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday. We will make all necessary upgrades to the airport by adding a extra gate and other buildings if needed.
Whitewolf we would like flights one time a day on Monday, Tuesday, and Sunday. With flights two times a day on Friday and Saturday. Once again we will upgrade this airport by adding a extra gate and other buildings if needed.

Thank you,
Office of Aviation Brent Hurley

Caribica
Minister

Founded: Nov 18, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Caribica » Sun Apr 12, 2015 3:52 pm

City(s) to serve: Caribica City
Times per week, days: 1 flight per sunday and 2 flights the rest of the week.
Additional comments: Runway 09 is a difficult approach due to the fact that the pilot will need to lower altitude rapidly in the final few hundred meters of the approach because he will have needed to fly higher than usual to avoid collision with the Caribica City skyline.

Radicchio
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Radicchio » Sun Apr 19, 2015 12:09 am

North USA wrote:
North USA
Washington DC,Orlando and Tampa Bay(both in Florida).Atlanta,Georgia. I will update the city spots once NYC is rebuilt.
Washington DC everyday 1 time a day
Tampa bay and Orlando on weekends 2 times a day
Atlanta on weekends 1 time a day
DO NOT fly over NYC,it is foggy and bad looking,and it'll make everyone cry about loved ones,which isn't bad but i will get annoying.
So Thanks

Approved

Larsaka wrote:
City(s) to serve:Larsaka City (only)
Times per week, days: 2 times a week, Wednesday and Saturday
Additional comments: Even though I am inviting (technically my competition) to my flag carrier, I would just like to say I am excited about this service. It will be the start of a new era in relationships between our countries where cooperation is held key. As well, you can have 1 to 3 gates at Larsaka City International Airport. Please contact me with the number so that I can update my map.

Approved

Freelands of Natives wrote:
Greetings,

The Freelands of Natives is a rapidly growing nation of 280 million people, we are also a growing destination for tourism in the east pacific region. We would like to set up hubs in Pawhuska and White Wolf. The Pawhuska hub would be one time a day with the days being Monday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday. We will make all necessary upgrades to the airport by adding a extra gate and other buildings if needed.
Whitewolf we would like flights one time a day on Monday, Tuesday, and Sunday. With flights two times a day on Friday and Saturday. Once again we will upgrade this airport by adding a extra gate and other buildings if needed.

Thank you,
Office of Aviation Brent Hurley

Approved

Caribica wrote:
City(s) to serve: Caribica City
Times per week, days: 1 flight per sunday and 2 flights the rest of the week.
Additional comments: Runway 09 is a difficult approach due to the fact that the pilot will need to lower altitude rapidly in the final few hundred meters of the approach because he will have needed to fly higher than usual to avoid collision with the Caribica City skyline.

Approved.

Thank you all for your interest, Radicchio has recently completed work on it's New International Airport on the Chief Colony of Radicchio's East Island.
East Orilenyo International airport (EOI) has a southern approach from the sea Sydney. It is a full international airport located 8 km (5 mi) south of the city center of Thomsburg, on the East Island in the suburb of Mascot. It is the only major airport serving the Radicchian Islands which is not operated by the military and will accept all future civilian air traffic, and it is a primary hub for LaCosta. The airport has three runways, colloquially known as the "east–west", "north–south" and "third" runways.
It is designed to be capable of handling 350,500 aircraft movements annually.
The airport is managed by Mascot Airport Corporation Limited (SACL) and the current CEO is Kerrie Mather. Currently 146 domestic and 8 international destinations are served to Radicchio directly through the airport and more are expected.
Passenger car traffic to and from the airport is prohibited, instead Taxi service, shuttle bud and bullet train service ferry passengers to and from terminals in Thomsburg.

The Hatikvah of Yisrael
Spokesperson

Founded: Jan 02, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby The Hatikvah of Yisrael » Sun Apr 26, 2015 9:19 am

Country the Hatikvah of Yisrael
City(s) to serve: Aqaba and Hatzor
Times per week, days: one flight daily, Monday through Thursday
Additional comments: Kosher meals must available.
Shalom, Salaam

Yisraeli Advanced Defense Systems Storefront
My RP stats cap at 3% of NS stats. You do the math.
Zionism, Jewish nationalist movement that has had as its goal the creation and support of a Jewish national state in Historical Palestine, the ancient homeland of the Jews (Hebrew: Eretz Yisraʾel, “the Land of Israel”).

Radicchio
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Radicchio » Mon Apr 27, 2015 1:16 am

The Hatikvah of Yisrael wrote:Country the Hatikvah of Yisrael
City(s) to serve: Aqaba and Hatzor
Times per week, days: one flight daily, Monday through Thursday
Additional comments: Kosher meals must available.

Approved, flights can begin Monday.

The Northern Kingdoms
Diplomat

Founded: Jan 26, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby The Northern Kingdoms » Mon Apr 27, 2015 3:55 am

City(s) to serve: Kronastad, Guldsten, Storhamn
Times per week, days: 9 flights daily (3 per airport), 7 days a week.
Additional comments: You can park your plane anywhere, but you must inform the airport about the flight. A special network is provided. How customers are transported from "holding port" to plane is done by a taxi system that does not interfere with the flights.
The Northern Kingdoms
De Nordliga Riken
La Nordaj Regnoj

I use Monster Girl Encyclopedia (although set on modern time) as a medium for roleplay (my nation is not limited to it, though). I am an MT nation (set in today), with experimental and a few functioning PMT technology. My nation is when Sweden smokes much weed, takes much LSD, takes up more arms than normal, and dates a monster girl (mamono).

ZiZi
Bureaucrat

Founded: Mar 26, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby ZiZi » Mon Apr 27, 2015 7:36 am

City(s) to serve: Omaha, Nebraska City, Council Bluffs, Blue City, Oklanor, Cybran City, Chi Chi town
Times per week, days: All week
Additional comments: Meals must on the planes and plane must always notify the airport that there coming
Last edited by ZiZi on Mon Apr 27, 2015 7:55 am, edited 2 times in total.

Radicchio
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Radicchio » Tue Apr 28, 2015 10:22 am

The Northern Kingdoms wrote:Country: The Northern Kingdoms
City(s) to serve: Kronastad, Guldsten, Storhamn
Times per week, days: 9 flights daily (3 per airport), 7 days a week.
Additional comments: You can park your plane anywhere, but you must inform the airport about the flight. A special network is provided. How customers are transported from "holding port" to plane is done by a taxi system that does not interfere with the flights.

Your taxi system is much like ours, this ill not be an issue.
Flights are approved and can begin immediately. Thank you.

The Recon Empire
Ambassador

Founded: Jan 12, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby The Recon Empire » Wed Apr 29, 2015 8:17 am

To LaCosta Airlines:

Greetings! The Legion International University is a global higher education provider owned by The Legion Corporation. I am Dr Alistair Hennings, Chancellor of the Legion International University, and am writing to you today regarding a proposal to collaborate! The University operates a relatively new way of role-playing, which aims towards connecting major industry leaders to become partners of our colleges and schools within the University. The aim of our institution is to nurture the next generation, to educate and pass on to them skills that are practical in the international market. We believe in down-to-earth realistic skill sets and being global-mindedness. We want to nurture students who can create and develop new ideas and concepts to lead the industries of tomorrow. At the same time, we can promise our partners in the industry the continual surge of talented professionals to join their organizations.

The Legion International University is building its institutions worldwide at the same time and we are contacting international market experts to join us!

Our institution operates under a new education system called the Legion International Education Standards Certification Program, an official certification provided by all Legion International Universities worldwide for higher education. The program is highly regulated by the Board of the L.I. University and the Ministry of Community of the Recon Empire. With strict mandates to curriculum and student development, it offers personalized learning and efficient certification at every level from Undergraduate up to Terminal degrees.

Your presence on the market is the strongest hallmark of your success, and we are very interested in having you as a partner to The Plackett Academy of Engineering. he Plackett Academy of Engineering is a remodelled school to cater to the growing needs of engineering. From aerospace and naval to structural and electronic engineering, the demand for engineering has never been greater. This has led to the early dissolution of the Plackett Liberal Arts College and its courses derivated to other schools. The Plackett Academy of Engineering therefore aids the growing demand for engineering at the von Biber Institute, and puts forth a new curriculum dedicated to engineers of different fields. The Plackett Academy of Engineering was named after Dr James Plackett, a notable mathematician.

We believe your organization will make good use of the graduates from our universities.

By being a partner of the University, it shows the support and recognition for our certification, and at the same time offers our students internship opportunities within your company! As the employment for GE&T businesses have not really been taken care for, this is a brilliant opportunity for us to address these RP aspects. It also provides us an opportunity for a deeper level of roleplaying in the future! Furthermore, as the Legion International University is not a single university, but is adapted into different countries all around the world, it provides a holistic and objective approach towards providing a professional and diverse employment. If you'd like, we're even happier to construct a university in your nation for your people!

Regardless, it would be a great honour to have such an esteemed partner to come on board on this mutually beneficial venture! We welcome you to visit our storefront to find out more about our organization!

As the Legion International University hopes to serve as a bridge and connecting point for different industries, at the same time we also seek your understanding in areas of improvement! We are very open to feedback on our current systems, and would be extremely grateful if you could provide us with feedback and suggestions so we can continue to grow and improve along!

With our greatest sincerity and respect, we look forward to your correspondences. Thank you very much.

Yours truly,

Dr Alistair Hennings
Chancellor
The Legion International University
The Legion Corporation

and

Dr Joe Mitchell Smith
Dean-General
The Plackett Academy of Engineering
The Legion International University
The Legion Corporation

Radicchio
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Radicchio » Wed Apr 29, 2015 9:58 am

ZiZi wrote:
City(s) to serve: Omaha, Nebraska City, Council Bluffs, Blue City, Oklanor, Cybran City, Chi Chi town
Times per week, days: All week
Additional comments: Meals must on the planes and plane must always notify the airport that there coming

Approved. Thank you.

Radicchio
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Radicchio » Mon Jun 22, 2015 5:27 pm

LACOSTA AIRLINES UNVEILS SUPERSONIC GREEN MACHINE FROM WEXLER INDUSTRIAL

The first era of commercial supersonic transportation ended on with the final flight of the Concorde, a noisy, inefficient and highly polluting aircraft. But the dream of a sub-three-hour cross-national flight lingered, and in 2010, designers at Wexler Industrial presented the Mach 1.6 Supersonic "Green Machine." The plane's variable-cycle engines would improve efficiency by switching to conventional turbofan mode during takeoff and landing. Combustors built into the engine would reduce nitrogen oxide pollution by 75 percent. And the plane's inverted-V tail and underwing engine placement would nearly eliminate the sonic booms that led to a ban on overland Concorde flights.

The configuration mitigates the waves of air pressure (caused by the collision with air of a plane traveling faster than Mach 1) that combine into the enormous shock waves that produce sonic booms. "The whole idea of low-boom design is to control the strength, position and interaction of shock waves," says Gloria Wexler-Holland, CEO of LaCosta Airlines and Older sister of David and Saul Wexler of Wexler Industrial (the principal investors for the supersonic project.)

"Instead of generating a continuous loop of loud booms, the plane would issue a dull roar that, from the ground, would be about as loud as a vacuum cleaner." Said Mrs. Wexler-Holland who has been the main driving force behind the project.

Flight Testing of the "Green Machine" has been underway for four years and LaCosta Airlines announced today that they will begin their first flights to Free-Alaska, a trip which normally takes 10+ hours, will now be completed in just over 2 hours for 102 passengers who will pay a premium to enjoy a luxury cabin and the fastest flight in the sky.

Currently only 4 of the aircraft have been built, however there are plans t build 20 aircraft over the next 5 years which will be able to service nations all over Earthica which straight through flights from Radicchio to anywhere in the world, making the new East Orilenyo International airport on the Radicchian East Island, a Major travel hub for the whole of Earthica, offering transfer services at East Orilenyo to anywhere else in the world services by LaCosta Airlines.

The "Green Machine" is a highly efficient commercial airliner capable of flying 102 passengers
at a speed exceeding 1217 mph with a range of over 4000 miles.

Australian rePublic
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Mar 18, 2013
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Australian rePublic » Tue Jun 23, 2015 1:15 am

City(s) to serve: Sydney, Melbourne, Brisabane, Cassie (Antarctica), Mawson (Antarctica) and Davis (Antarctica)
Times per week, days: Sydney and Melbourne
4 times a day, Friday to Sunday
3 times a day, Monday to Thursday
Everywhere else
2 tomes a day, 7 days
Additional comments: None
Last edited by Australian rePublic on Tue Jun 23, 2015 1:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
Hard-Core Centrist. Clowns to the left of me, jokers to the right.
All in-character posts are fictional and have no actual connection to any real governments
You don't appreciate the good police officers until you've lived amongst the dregs of society and/or had them as customers
From Greek ancestry Orthodox Christian
Issues and WA Proposals Written By Me |Issue Ideas You Can Steal
I want to commission infrastructure in Australia in real life, if you can help me, please telegram me. I am dead serious

Vladivoseoul
Attaché

Founded: May 05, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Vladivoseoul » Wed Jun 24, 2015 5:30 pm

Vladivoseous State Communication Service
Vladivostok, Northern Sector

From the Glorious United Socialist States of Vladivoseoul

City(s) to serve: Seoul
Times per week, days: 7 days per week, 1 flight per day, two on monday.
Additional comments:
We very much want to have a single daily flight by your standard service and an aditional flight on monday from your super sonic service.
Last edited by Vladivoseoul on Wed Jun 24, 2015 5:37 pm, edited 2 times in total.

New havannah
Bureaucrat

Founded: Apr 10, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby New havannah » Wed Jun 24, 2015 6:35 pm

Country new havannah
City(s) to serve: new havannah city, savvanah, fort nox, Nassau, punda
Times per week, days: 5 on each day except for holidays. Bump up flights on holidays to 6.
Additional comments: punda was originally a dutch colony. The kindly gave it to us. So on flights to punda bring dutch people on the plane
Last edited by New havannah on Wed Jun 24, 2015 6:39 pm, edited 2 times in total.

The Hatikvah of Yisrael
Spokesperson

Founded: Jan 02, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby The Hatikvah of Yisrael » Sun Jun 28, 2015 1:47 pm

Country the Hatikvah of Yisrael
City(s) to serve: Aqaba and Hatzor Tel'Aviv
Times per week, days: three connecting flights per week
Additional comments: We wish to engage your super sonic service and as always, Kosher meals must available.
Shalom, Salaam

Yisraeli Advanced Defense Systems Storefront
My RP stats cap at 3% of NS stats. You do the math.
Zionism, Jewish nationalist movement that has had as its goal the creation and support of a Jewish national state in Historical Palestine, the ancient homeland of the Jews (Hebrew: Eretz Yisraʾel, “the Land of Israel”).

Vladivoseoul
Attaché

Founded: May 05, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Vladivoseoul » Sat Jul 04, 2015 10:55 pm

Vladivoseoul is withdrawing it's flight service from this company

The isle of Trenzalore
Civil Servant

Founded: Jul 05, 2015
Democratic Socialists

Postby The isle of Trenzalore » Sun Jul 05, 2015 7:04 am

Country The Democratic Republic of The Isle of Trenzalore
City(s) to serve: Christmas, New Years and Easter (the largest cities of the three islands that make my nation)
Times per week, days: Every day and whatever the market dictates
Do you want Super-Sonic Flights: Y/N YES
Additional comments: None.

Russau
Bureaucrat

Founded: Apr 12, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Russau » Wed Jul 15, 2015 2:21 pm

City(s) to serve: New Plymouth and Wellington
Times per week: Three connecting flights per week
Additional comments: Very excited to be a part of this service!
Last edited by Russau on Wed Jul 15, 2015 2:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Teaker Island
Spokesperson

Founded: Jun 08, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Teaker Island » Mon Sep 14, 2015 11:52 am

City(s) to serve: Jasper, Poto
Times per week, days: All Days
Do you want Supersonic Flights: Yes*
Additional comments: *All Supersonic Flights will be guided to Jasper International where we are more suited than that. Teaker Island ATC would also want to keep the supersonic Flights at least 30 kms away from the Islands unless it slows down under the speed of sound
Last edited by Teaker Island on Mon Sep 14, 2015 11:53 am, edited 2 times in total.

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Global Economics and Trade