NATION

PASSWORD

Goldan Integrated Armaments: Small Arms (Storefront)

A meeting place where national storefronts can tout their wares and discuss trade. [In character]
SaintB
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Apr 18, 2007
Ex-Nation

Goldan Integrated Armaments: Small Arms (Storefront)

Postby SaintB » Fri Feb 27, 2015 12:32 am

Welcome to Goldan Integrated Armaments' Small Arms Storefront. Here you can peruse information about the many varieties of small arms our company produces as well as order some models for testing and buy or lease the rights to produce the designs within your own nations or even to sell on your own storefronts. Regrettably GIA no longer exports manufactured weaponry after changes were made to national laws within the Republic of Goldaron but we may still offer to ship up to 100 individual units of each of our products for purposes of testing.

About Us
Goldan Integrated Armaments is a semi-private corporation and the soul producer of military wares for the defense forces of the Constitutional Republic of Goldaron since it was incorporated in 2007. For nearly eight years GIA has been a leader in designing and producing innovative 21st Century designs with a specialization in small arms.

Discounts and Installment Plans
GIA offers discounts and installment options to qualifying nations for certain product lines. If you like what you see but worry about the cost check here to see if you qualify for one or both of these programs.

Discounts only the largest available discount will be applied to an order, discounts do not stack.
Population Discount: Population 100 million or less receives 5% discount
Repeat Customer Discount: Repeat customers are entitled to a 2.5% discount on all purchases made within the same year as the first
Novan Regional Discount: All nations that reside in Nova receive a 10% discount on production rights, nations residing in regions that have embassies in Nova receive a 5% discount on the same.

Installment Payments are available for select nations and may come with an interest charge. Nations who's cost totals to 5% or more of their military budgets can apply for an Installment Plan, the exact terms will be set depending on a variety of factors including available discounts, available funds, and length of payment plan.

OOC: I used to run a joint storefront with another nation but they quit playing long ago and I never got around to changing the old storefront. Its been about four years since I even RPd on a nation scale but I'm trying to get back in and this seemed like a good start.
Last edited by SaintB on Fri Feb 27, 2015 12:45 am, edited 2 times in total.
Hi my name is SaintB and I am prone to sarcasm and hyperbole. Because of this I make no warranties, express or implied, concerning the accuracy, completeness, reliability or suitability of the above statement, of its constituent parts, or of any supporting data. These terms are subject to change without notice from myself.

Every day NationStates tells me I have one issue. I am pretty sure I've got more than that.

SaintB
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Rifles and Carbines

The Ares and Ares II assault rifles were derived from the Steyr AUG modular rifle; these ‘simplified’ versions were similar in form and function to their ancestor with the exception of a larger magazine and no modular parts. The Ares was designed to function as an assault weapon and nothing more.
The Ares III came about after a total overhaul for the weapon to make an affordable but lethal rifle to be carried into battle by the modernizing forces of the branches Goldaron’s armed forces, the biggest change was from a compact but powerful bull pup configuration to a standard design that increased the overall size of the weapon but made for a rifle that was easier to reload in a firefight and maintain in downtime. The second biggest change was to the materials used; the outer case is constructed of molded fiberglass parts that slide and lock together to make the weapon easier to disassemble and reassemble for repairs and cleaning and has an aluminum and carbon fiber frame. Molded fiberglass is a combination of two common materials; fiberglass, and thermoplastics; this material is slightly heavier but far sturdier than thermoplastics as it has a higher tolerance for heat, pressure, and stress. The barrel and firing mechanism are of cold hammered steel and its interior is lined with chrome to make for easier cleanup and to prevent buildup of residue and debris. The engineers kept the 8 lug rotating bolt firing system. Finally the Ares III was fitted with an attachment rail, a feature noticeably missing from the Ares and Ares II, giving it greater versatility.
The most unique feature is an ambidextrous firing quality that is surprisingly absent from a large number of weapons. Pressing in the yellow button located on the receiver and chambering/ejecting a round by manually pushing the slider forward and pulling it back will change the position of the ejection port’s opening making the process fast, simple, and painless. The Ares III also features a gas venting system that forces gasses from firing out the top of the weapon to create downward force as a means to reduce recoil and is standard with an adjustable shoulder stock.

Features
Removable attachment rails
Gas venting recoil compensator
Ambidextrous firing
Adjustable rear sites
Safety plus three firing modes: Semi, 3 Round Burst, and Sustained Automatic
Contoured grip at the front of the stalk for easy and comfortable control
Adjustable shoulder stock

Ares III Statistics
The following ballistics data is for the 5.56 NATO version.
Action: Gas Operated w/ rotating bolt
Overall Length: 970 - 1016 mm (38 - 40 inches)
Barrel Length: 513 mm (20 inches)
Mass Loaded: 3.7 kgs (8 lbs)
Magazine: 40 round clip (5.56) 35 (6.5) 0r 30 (7.62)
Cyclic Rate: 725 rounds per minute
Muzzle Velocity: 980 m/s (3,215 ft/s)
Recommended Effective Range: 200 m (218 y)
Maximum Effective Range: Point 555 m, Area 815 m (606 y, 891 y)

Pricing
Production Rights Lease
$55 million USD/Year
$250 million USD/5 Year
$475 million USD/10 Year
Produce/Sell Rights Lease
$80 million USD/Year
$350 million USD/5 Year
Production Rights Buy
$550 million USD

The Ares III GL is an excellent fire support weapon built on the design of he Ares III that includes a built in 40 mm grenade launcher that can be readied to fire simply by flipping the fire selector switch, while this would ordinarily increase the overall mass the recoil compensation was removed as this rifle has no sustained automatic firing mode to make room for the launcher and reduce mass. The launcher has a grip built in to make the weapon easier to control and can be reloaded in the same manner as the M-203, in terms of performance these weapons are about the same. The Ares III GL has the same firing performance as the standard version minus the full auto mode.

Features
Removable attachment rail
Ambidextrous firing
Adjustable rear sites
Safety plus three firing modes: Semi, Burst, and Grenade Launcher
Secondary tactical grip for easy control
Flip up grenade sites

Pricing
Production Rights Lease
$65 million USD/Year
$300 million USD/5 Year
$525 million USD/10 Year
$95 million USD/Year
$475 million USD/5 Year
Production Rights Buy
$700 million USD

This weapon is based off the Ares III with a reduced length and mass to make it more suitable for special operations units but has the same barrel length so it is not a true carbine but more of a cut down rifle. The Elite is an excellent weapon in the kind of close quarters fighting found in urban and jungle environments and versatile enough to be used almost anywhere. The Elite features a retractable stock that can increase the weapon length to nearly that of the Ares III and can also be removed to further shorten the weapon. The adjustable rear sights are set in smaller increments than the Ares III with 25, 50, 75, and 100 meters settings reflecting its intended use in closer combat scenarios and designed to be supplemental to alternative optics systems. It also features the standard GIA barrel and firing mechanism made of cold hammered steel with an interior lined with chrome to make for easier cleanup and to prevent buildup of residue and debris. The Ares Elite uses a lever delayed blowback system in place of the rotating bolt and lacks the recoil compensator of the Ares III but in terms of performance it is very similar to its parent weapon, it also has a similar price!

Features
Multiple attachment rails located on the top, bottom, and both sides
Ambidextrous firing
Adjustable rear sites
Safety plus two firing modes: Semi, and Sustained Automatic
Collapsible/extendable/removable shoulder stalk

Ares III Statistics
The following ballistics data is for the 5.56 NATO version.
Action: Lever delayed blowback
Overall Length: 762 mm - 838 mm (30 in to 33 in) w/stock
660 mm (26 in) w/o stock
Barrel Length: 513 mm (20 inches)
Mass Loaded: 2.9 kg (6.5 lbs)
Magazine: 40 round clip (5.56) 35 (6.5) 0r 30 (7.62)
Cyclic Rate: 725 rounds per minute
Muzzle Velocity: 980 m/s (3,215 ft/s)
Recommended Effective Range: 200 m (218 y)
Maximum Effective Range: Point 555 m, Area 815 m (606 y, 891 y)

Pricing
Production Rights Lease
$55 million USD/Year
$250 million USD/5 Year
$475 million USD/10 Year
$80 million USD/Year
$350 million USD/5 Year
Production Rights Buy
$550 million USD
Last edited by SaintB on Sat Feb 28, 2015 12:25 am, edited 5 times in total.
Hi my name is SaintB and I am prone to sarcasm and hyperbole. Because of this I make no warranties, express or implied, concerning the accuracy, completeness, reliability or suitability of the above statement, of its constituent parts, or of any supporting data. These terms are subject to change without notice from myself.

Every day NationStates tells me I have one issue. I am pretty sure I've got more than that.

SaintB
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Automatic Weapons

The Heracles Mk. 2 is a modernized version of the original Heracles LMG. Based off the FN Minimi the Heracles is named after the most famous of Greek mythical heroes as it’s a powerful, robust, and tough weapon constructed with an aluminum frame with a stamped metal and molded fiberglass exterior. Currently calibrated in standard 5.56x45 and 7.62x51 barrel sizes the Heracles Mk. 2 is fed from the left side by belt or magazine but not simultaneously.

The Mk. 2 features a contoured pistol grip and standard mechanical safety, three attachment rails are standard on the weapon; one toward the weapon’s top and center for optics, one to the front side and a third along the bottom of the barrel catch; both for accessories. The synthetic stock features a hydraulic buffer to assist in recoil reduction and is fold-able to the right side or can be detached entirely for ease of transport. The ironsites are removable as well using an alen wrench and can be adjusted for windage and range at 100 meter increments to as far as 1,000 meters with reliable precision for a machine gun. Finally the weapon comes fitted with a bipod for stabilization when firing from the prone position or from behind sufficient cover, the bipod provides 30 degrees of rotation to the left and right.

The Heracles Mk. 2 features a rifled barrel constructed from cold hammered steel. The interior is lined with chrome to make for easier cleanup and to prevent buildup of residue and debris. The weapon has the ability to quickly switch out the barrel in case of overheating or damage. By flipping a release switch a soldier can detach the barrel from the weapon and remove it with a single pull, a new barrel can then be pushed in and the release switch will automatically lock back into place; properly trained soldiers can perform this action in less than 10 seconds.

Finally, the weapon’s rate of fire can be adjusted via manually moving the gas valve into four separate positions, less adverse, normal, adverse, and more adverse each setting adjusts the weapon’s firing rate. Normal is the standard firing setting, at this setting the weapon fires at a rate approximately 850 rounds per minute; this is considered the optimal setting for the weapon under ideal conditions. Less adverse slows the weapons firing rate to an approximate 800 rounds per minute and is often used to familiarize the soldier with firing the weapon and also when firing the weapon from the shoulder to reduce recoil and therefore improve accuracy. Adverse and more adverse settings increase the rate of fire and are recommended for use in extreme environments where more fouling may be present in the weapon’s barrel and gas tube.

Features
Safety plus adjustable fire rate
Adjustable/removable rear sight
Attachment rails
Integral bipod
Quick change barrel
Fold-able/removable hydraulic stock

Heracles Statistics
Caliber: 5.56x45, 7.62x51
Action: Gas Powered Open Bolt with 4 lugs
Overall Length: 1042 mm, 839 with Stock Folded, 770 mm Stockless (41 in, 33 in, 30 in)
Barrel Length: 513 mm (20 in)
Weight Empty: 7.5 kg (16.5 lbs)
Feed: 175 round box or Ares III compatible magazine (5.56) or 150 round box or Ares III compatible magazine (7.62) Standard disintegrating ammunition belt (Both)
Cyclic Rate: 800 to 1000 rpm.
Muzzle Velocity: 980 m/s (5.56), 872 m/s (7.62) (3,215 ft, 2,860 ft)
Maximum Effective Range: ~ 1,500 m (4,921 y)

Production Rights Lease
$75 million USD/Year
$325 million USD/5 Year
$600 million USD/10 Year
$100 million USD/Year
$425 million USD/5 Year
Production Rights Buy
$1,000 million USD

Named for the creature Medusa who legends claim was so ugly that she and her sisters could turn a man into stone. The Medusa SMG is indeed an ugly weapon, add in the factor of its lethality and it is not hard to figure out how this weapon earned its name. The Medusa is famous for rugged reliability and toughness because its simple design has an aluminum reinforced frame with a molded fiberglass exterior able to stand up to the rigors of combat. The Medusa is of a bullpup configuration with high contrast sights and chambered in 5.7x28 and comes with integral folding/unfolding stock and built in laser pointer for more precise aiming in a firefight and attachment rails on top and bottom.

Features
High contrast iron sights
Folding/Unfolding Stock
Integral laser pointer
Compact bullpup configuration
Safety, burst, and sustained automatic fire

Medusa Statistics
Caliber: FN 5.7x28
Action: Straight blowback closed bolt
Overall Length: 406 mm (16 in)
Barrel Length: 263 mm (10.3 in)
Mass Loaded: 2.2 kg (4.8 lbs)
Magazine: 35 round clip +1 in chamber
Cyclic Rate: 800 rpm
Muzzle Velocity: 850 m/s (2,800 ft/s)
Recommended Effective Range: 75 m (83 y)
Maximum Effective Range: 200 m (218 y)

Production Rights Lease
$22 million USD/Year
$90 million USD/5 Year
$165 million USD/10 Year
$35 million USD/Year
$155 million USD/5 Year
Production Rights Buy
$340 million USD
Last edited by SaintB on Sat Feb 28, 2015 1:02 am, edited 3 times in total.

SaintB
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby SaintB » Fri Feb 27, 2015 12:33 am

Pistols

Francis Manelli founded Manelli Arms Company 1990's with the mission of designing simple, cheap, and effective weapons. Manelli Arms was fully acquired by GIA in 2010 through corporate merger but all Manelli designs keep the name as Manelli is synonymous with quality. The Mk.1 Autopistol is a fully automatic 9mm pistol designed and built by Francis Manelli in his garage in the late 1980's, its simple, clean, and efficient design earned it status as the primary sidearm in Alfegos for years. It has a selectable fire mode for semi and full auto and high contrast glow in the dark iron sights.

Features
Safety plus two firing modes: Semi and Automatic

Mk.1 Statistics
Action: Short Recoil Operation
Overall Length: 230 mm (9 in)
Barrel Length: 140mm (5 in)
Mass Loaded: 1.77 kg (4 lbs)
Magazine: 20 round clip + 1 in chamber
Cyclic Rate: 155 rpm
Muzzle Velocity: 395 m/s (1,295 ft)
Recommended Effective Range: 22 m (24 yd)
Maximum Effective Range: 55 m (60 yd)

Pricing
Production Rights Lease
$15 million USD/Year
$65 million USD/5 Year
$130 million USD/10 Year
$25 million USD/Year
$110 million USD/5 Year
Production Rights Buy
$300 million USD

The power of the .357 revolver in a semi-automatic weapon! Though on the heavy side the Argonaut packs a strong punch especially at close range that is rarely seen in a handgun. The weapon is dual action and semi automatic with a weighted front to reduce recoil and is a favorite sidearm of officers in Goldaron and throughout much of Nova. High contrast iron sights (standard on most GIA pistol caliber weapons) allow for easy target acquisition and the steel construction is highly durable. To prevent accidental discharge the safety is built into the weapon's grip, requiring that it be held at ready before it can fire.

Features
Grip safety
Recoil reducing weights under front of barrel

Mk.1 Statistics
Action: Dual Action
Overall Length: 203 mm (8 in)
Barrel Length: 140 mm (5 in)
Mass Loaded: 2.2 kg (5 lbs)
Magazine: 11 round clip + 1 in chamber
Muzzle Velocity: 500 m/s
Recommended Effective Range: 20 m (33 yd)
Maximum Effective Range: 67 m (74 yd)

Pricing
Production Rights Lease
$15 million USD/Year
$65 million USD/5 Year
$130 million USD/10 Year
$25 million USD/Year
$110 million USD/5 Year
Production Rights Buy
$300 million USD
Last edited by SaintB on Sat Feb 28, 2015 2:05 am, edited 5 times in total.

SaintB
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby SaintB » Sat Feb 28, 2015 1:56 am

Launchers and Shotguns
Designed to be a companion tool for law enforcement and military operational use. The device consists of a launcher that is about sub-machine gun sized in which the net cartridge is inserted, depressing the trigger button sets off a small explosive charge in the tube that fires the net. The net is made of tough conducting materials and covered in a strong elastomer material that becomes adhesive when introduced to oxygen and will stick to any solid surface (flesh, concrete, clothing, etc.) that contains a small but powerful battery that when activated delivers an electric charge of varying degree dependent on the net's rating. The effects of the nets range from a sudden paralytic shock found in most taser weapons, to a voltage sufficient to render the victim unconscious, or in extreme situations voltage capable of killing an adult human being.

Net Rating 1 - About 3 watts, causes sudden paralysis and involuntary muscle spasms accompanied by discomfort.

Net Rating 2 - About 6 watts, causes sudden paralysis or loss of consciousness.

Net Rating 3 - High voltage, may cause death

Production rights include ammunition and launcher.

Features
Net entraps PoI and adheres to virtually any surface
Greater range and effect than most stun guns
Optional shock effect

Statistics
Length: 418 mm (16.5 in)
Mass Loaded: 3.3 kgs (7.2 lbs)
Magazine: Single net cartridge
Recommended Effective Range: 4 m (4.3 y)
Maximum Range: ~8.5 meters (9 y)
Est. Rate of Fire: 5 rpm

Pricing
Production Rights Lease
$40 million USD/Year
$100 million USD/5 Year
$210 million USD/10 Year
$55 million USD/Year
$250 million USD/5 Year
Production Rights Buy
$445 million USD
Last edited by SaintB on Sat Feb 28, 2015 1:57 am, edited 1 time in total.

Return to Global Economics and Trade