NATION

PASSWORD

USP10 Semi-Automatic Pistol

A meeting place where national storefronts can tout their wares and discuss trade. [In character]
Nachmere
Minister

Founded: Feb 18, 2009
Ex-Nation

USP10 Semi-Automatic Pistol

Postby Nachmere » Mon Nov 24, 2014 4:55 pm

Specifications: Standard | Compact
Origin: The Kingdom of Nachmere
Manufacturer: Schwerpunkt Firearms Division
Type: Double/Single Action Semi-Automatic pistol
Cartridge: .40 S&W
Weight Unloaded: 655g | 545g
Length: 185mm | 167mm
Barrel Length: 104mm | 89mm
Magazine Capacity: 12/14/18 rounds | 8/12 rounds
Cost per unit: 420 USD
DPR Cost: 42,000,000 USD

The USP10 was designed by Schwerpunkt to replace the venerable NRO M1925 (license produced by Schwerpunkt). The call from Nachmerian military and law enforcement was for a simple and reliable modern pistol chambered in .40SW.
The USP10 is a short recoil operated double action pistol firing from a locked breech. The locking mechanism is based on the M1925 cam lock system. Firing the first shot in double action, the following shots are fired in single action. A slide hold open mechanism allows for quick reloading when ammunition is espanded. The pistol frame is constructed of glass fiber reinforced polymer, with the slide made of Tenifer finished steel.

The pistol has an internal hammer and is designed with ambidextrous ergonomics in mind, as well as an effort to sleek the weapon to allow fast drawing and aiming. To allow for various shooters easy grip of the slide when cocking, it is textured for grip on both the front and rear. The USP features an integral rails system on the front of the pistol, as well as the ability to connect a skeleton stock, and a threaded barrel for attaching a silencer.

The USP10 fitted with a silencer, laser/flashlight and skeleton stock
Last edited by Nachmere on Sat Feb 03, 2018 6:11 am, edited 3 times in total.

Yohannes
Postmaster-General

Founded: Mar 17, 2010
Ex-Nation

HM Government Military Contract

Postby Yohannes » Mon Nov 24, 2014 5:13 pm

To: The Hon representative of, and those concerned in, Schwerpunkt
From: The Hon Hohepa Bridge PA, Minister of Foreign Affairs of HM Government
Subject: Procurement order of the Schwerpunkt USP10
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Kia Ora! Greetings to the representative of your fine business once again! To further maintain the strength of our strategic reserve capacity, I have been authorised to write this letter to your GE&T index listed institution. Our intention is to, once again, order yet another excellent product designed and manufactured by Schwerpunkt.

In my position as the representative of HM Parliament's 2014 Military Procurement Committee, the Department of Military Acquisition is hereby putting forward the following initial order:

• [13,000] of the following design: USP10 [Semi-Automatic Pistol]: NS/US$9.75 million
Upon confirmation by your representative, the projected amount of fund required for the purchase of our order shall be transferred to your represented business, via the usual channel of the Bank of Yohannes' HM Government Consolidated Account.

Should there be any issues requiring further clarification, please do not hesitate to contact me via e-mail, phone, or my office. I look forward to hearing and receiving your confirmation.

Yours faithfully,

Hon Hohepa Bridge PA
Minister of Foreign Affairs
Last edited by Yohannes on Mon Nov 24, 2014 5:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The Pink Diary | Financial Diary | Embassy Exchange | Main Characters
The Archbishop and His Mission | Adrian Goldwert’s Yohannesian Peace | ISEC | Retired Storytelling Account
Currency | HASF Materials | Bank of Yohannes | SC Resolution # 237 | #teamnana | Posts | Views
Retired II RP Mentor | Yohannes’ [ National Flag ] | Commended WA Nation
♚ Moving to a new nation not because I "wish to move on from past events," but because I'm bored writing about a fictional large nation on NS. Can online personalities with too much time on their hands stop spreading unfounded rumours about this online boy?? XOXO ♚

Nachmere
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Nachmere » Mon Nov 24, 2014 5:32 pm

ooc: wrong thread bro:) unless you meant the pistols and forgot to change post copy paste :)
Last edited by Nachmere on Mon Nov 24, 2014 5:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Yohannes
Postmaster-General

Founded: Mar 17, 2010
Ex-Nation

Re: Nachmere

Postby Yohannes » Mon Nov 24, 2014 5:36 pm

[ OOC: hahaha! done, truly sorry for the typo Nach :p ]
The Pink Diary | Financial Diary | Embassy Exchange | Main Characters
The Archbishop and His Mission | Adrian Goldwert’s Yohannesian Peace | ISEC | Retired Storytelling Account
Currency | HASF Materials | Bank of Yohannes | SC Resolution # 237 | #teamnana | Posts | Views
Retired II RP Mentor | Yohannes’ [ National Flag ] | Commended WA Nation
♚ Moving to a new nation not because I "wish to move on from past events," but because I'm bored writing about a fictional large nation on NS. Can online personalities with too much time on their hands stop spreading unfounded rumours about this online boy?? XOXO ♚

Nachmere
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Nachmere » Mon Nov 24, 2014 5:47 pm

To:The Honorable Hohepa Bridge PA, Minister of Foreign Affairs of HM Government, The Regency of Yohannes.

Dear and respected Sir,

It is with great pleasure we approve another purchase from your nation in such short time. The pistols will be sent to you by air, expect delivery within 10 days. We hope to further our trade in the future.

May our arms bring you victory,
Schwerpunkt- Firearms Division.
Last edited by Nachmere on Wed Nov 26, 2014 3:03 am, edited 1 time in total.

San Pellegrino Romana
Minister

Founded: Jul 14, 2009
Capitalizt

Postby San Pellegrino Romana » Mon Nov 24, 2014 6:45 pm

HIS MAJESTY'S MINISTRY OF DEFENSE

TO: Schwerpunkt - AFV Division
FROM: Field Marshal Sir Alberto Lombardi, GCE, KRE; His Majesty's Ministry of Defense
RE: Placing An Order For Military Hardware

Greetings:

Firstly, allow me to introduce myself. My name is Field Marshal Sir Alberto Lombardi, and I am the Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff of His Majesty's Armed Forces. In other words, I am the professional head of the Roman Armed Forces, as well as the most senior uniformed military advisor to the Minister of Defense, the Chancellor, and His Majesty The King. Several days ago, Chancellor Andreotti tasked me to procure various pieces of modern and efficient military equipment - ranging from helicopters and aircraft carriers to handguns and assault rifles. Subsequently, I have been personally reviewing catalogues of military equipment and hardware produced by various international companies in hopes of awarding several new defense contracts.

Just yesterday, one of my aides-de-camp recommended that I look at your company's catalogue. What I found was very promising - your products certainly encompass the qualities and characteristics that the Roman Armed Forces are looking for: efficiency, accuracy, and state-of-the-art technological components. With an unprecedented $56,000,000,000,000 NSD ($56 Trillion) FY2015 Defense Budget, we will be purchasing many products from your fine company - particularly the USP10 Handgun System and the Wheeled Universal Armoured Platform System. Hopefully, we can work together in order to elevate Schwerpunkt as one of the main suppliers of military equipment to the Roman Armed Forces. Thus with no further ado, and on behalf of His Majesty's Armed Forces, I would like to place an order for the following military hardware:

• 1 x DPR for USP10 Semi-Automatic Pistol @ $75,000,000 NSD

Grand Total: $75,000,000 NSD

The full sum of $75,000,000 NSD will be electronically wired to a designated account at a bank of your choosing once our order has been confirmed. Please do not hesitate to contact me or my office with questions or concerns regarding our order. On behalf of a grateful nation, I sincerely thank you for your time, and hope to do more business with your fine business establishment in the future.

Sincerely,
Field Marshal Sir Alberto Lombardi, GCE, KRE
Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff
Last edited by San Pellegrino Romana on Tue Nov 25, 2014 1:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Please refer to my nation IC as the Kingdom of Rome or Roman Kingdom.
Diplomacy: Factbook | Embassy Program | The Stonewall Alliance
Storefronts: Energizia Inc. | Van De Kaap Diamonds
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

Nachmere
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Nachmere » Mon Nov 24, 2014 6:55 pm

To:Field Marshal Sir Alberto Lombardi, GCE, KRE; His Majesty's Ministry of Defense

Sir,

We are pleased you find our products satisfactory. We are happy to inform you that in the very near future our line of products will expand greatly, both in the firearms and other divisions. Your request for domestic production rights of the USP10 Semi Automatic Pistol is approved, at the price stated. A team of our engineers and other employees will arrive at your nation as soon as possible, to provide you with the documentation and assistance needed in producing the pistol. Should you have any further requests, we will be happy to oblige.

May you be prepared for war but know only peace,
Schwerpunkt- Firearms Division.
Last edited by Nachmere on Wed Nov 26, 2014 3:03 am, edited 1 time in total.

Allanea
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Antiquity
Capitalist Paradise

Postby Allanea » Wed Nov 26, 2014 2:41 am

Official Message from the Freedom Firearms chain of gun stores

We would like to order 100,000 of these pistols for the price of 75,000,000 Universal Standard Dollars, for sale in our stores. We hope that this is a satisfactory offer. Should these pistols succeed commercially, we will return and order far more, as Allanea is an immense civilian market.
#HyperEarthBestEarth

Sometimes, there really is money on the sidewalk.

Nachmere
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Nachmere » Tue Dec 16, 2014 4:30 pm

To whom it may concern,

All future purchases are to be made via the our main storefront.

Thank you for your time,
Schwerpunkt
Last edited by Nachmere on Wed Dec 17, 2014 12:43 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Global Economics and Trade