NATION

PASSWORD

Legion Hypermarkets - In 90 nations and counting!

A meeting place where national storefronts can tout their wares and discuss trade. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Wack-i
Spokesperson

Founded: Apr 24, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Wack-i » Mon Jun 29, 2020 5:40 pm

LEGION BRANCH EXPANSION PARTNERSHIP FORM

Client Information
Name of Applicant(Role and Department also): Jim Inkain Beameropn, Partnership Master of the Wack-i Department of Business Expansion and Partnerships
Nation of Applicant: United States and Territories of Wack-i
Location of Flagship Store(please be specific): 5468 Clean Cactus Blvd, Wack-i City, Wack-i District 2
URL of Nation or Storefront: * viewtopic.php?f=6&t=487873 (edited in as I made it after I posted this)
Types of Stores(Can Tick multiple): [X]Legion Hypermarkets, []LC Finest, [X]LC MartExpress, [X]ProLife
Number of Respective Stores:
Legion Hypermarkets: 57,942
LC MartExpress: 78,096
ProLife: 5,639
Last edited by Wack-i on Mon Jun 29, 2020 5:55 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Kazakhstani tribes, migrate, Russia, sail, island, take, warlords, British, Dutch, revolution, yay, mining...uhh...WWI, WWII, Cold War..President McLemon. That's our history mostly. We are very W A C K Y so everything is weird in our nation.

NS Stats may or not be canon, instead read our factbooks and read our policies for canon stats.

An isle nation that is founder of Lemonea.
Pro:
-capitalism
-democracy
-isreal
-hong kong
-free speech
Anti:
-communism
-china
-censorship

(more to come later)

The Recon Empire
Ambassador

Founded: Jan 12, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby The Recon Empire » Sun Oct 16, 2022 1:28 am

To all applications above:

Greetings! Legion Hypermarkets has received the applications from

New Transeurasia, Besmenien and Gopnikea, Voxija, Trolleborg and Reino do Brazil

and is very happy to announce that it has been accepted! We thank you for your constant support towards our hypermarkets chain, and if you wish to increase the number of stores operating in your country or bringing in products for our international chain, please do not hesitate to contact us again!

We look forward to our brand new partners coming on board, and best wishes to the partnership ahead!

Signed,

Ms Ruth League
Vice Chairlady
Legion Hypermarkets
The Legion Corporation

West Bromwich Holme
Diplomat

Founded: Mar 12, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby West Bromwich Holme » Sun Oct 16, 2022 10:27 am

From: Zheng Lingxin, Paimao Automotive, New Etherston, Lang Keng Autonomous Province, West Bromwich Holme
To: Ms Ruth League, Vice Chairlady, Legion Hypermarkets, The Legion Corporation

Dear Legion Hypermarkets,
we at would like to offer a unique opportunity for your supermarkets.

We at Paimao Automotive would like to offer you the Paimao Zhuanzhu Jia (Focused Plus in English is the literal transliteration), our family subcompact car launched in late 2021.

This is available for you to sell via new showrooms which you can have on-site in Legion Hypermarkets.

LEGION PROCESSED/BRANDED PRODUCT SUPPLY APPLICATION FORM:

Product Information
Name(s) of Product: To be decided by you
Type(s) of Product: Automobile (subcompact car)
Product Information(Specifications): A front-engine, front-wheel-drive car, with a platform that can support petrol, electric, mild and plug-in hybrid engines, this is a clone of the Ford Focus from Europe but differs in length in that it has a 2750mm wheelbase and has the following dimensions:
4528mm hatchback
4700mm saloon/sedan
4722mm estate/stationwagon

There is a choice of five petrol engines, two hybrid and two diesel engines:
Petrol
1.3-litre/125hp 4-cylinder naturally-aspirated
1.5-litre/140hp 4-cylinder naturally-aspirated
1.5-litre/180hp 4-cylinder turbo (adaptation of Ford EcoBoost engine)
2.3-litre/260hp 4-cylinder turbo (clone of Ford EcoBoost design)
Hybrid
1.5-litre/140hp 4-cylinder mild-hybrid
1.6-litre/180bhp 4-cylinder plug-in hybrid (1.6 Plug-In)
1.6-litre/240hp 4-cylinder plug-in hybrid (1.6 Plug-In Hybrid 240)
Diesel
1.5-litre/110bhp 4-cylinder turbodiesel (1.5 TDi 110)
2.0-litre/148bhp 4-cylinder (2.0 TDCi 150, adaptation of Ford's 2.0 EcoBlue engine)

Variants of Product:(If Any) This is available as a five-door hatchback, four-door saloon or five-door estate.

There is also a pickup truck version which has the 1.3-litre 125hp 4-cylinder, 1.5-litre 140hp 4-cylinder petrol, 1.5-litre 110bhp TDCi or 2.0 litre 150bhp TDCi turbodiesels engine and is offered in standalone JBS trim level (Jiben shuiping, or basic/grassroots in Chinese); it is effectively the five-door estate / stationwagon converted to pickup truck format. The pickup truck version is offered only in the following colours; Ink Black, Coal Black, Frozen White, Frost Blue, Plasma Blue, Bright Blue, Sunflower Yellow, Sunset Red, Bright Red, Burgundy, Maroon, Royal Blue, Chocolate Brown, Cocoa Brown, Silk Gold and Oxford Green.

A photo of the pickup truck version:

[hr]Current trim levels for the range (excluding the pickup truck) are Base, Style, L, Trend, Fashion, Ambient, Sport, Luxe, Executive, GT, GT Nav (Nav version designates satellite navigation; only available from Ambient upwards).

1.3 engine naturally aspirated only available for Base, Style, L, Trend and Fashion models.
1.5 engine naturally-aspirated only available for same trim levels as above; Ambient trim offers this as entry-level engine.
Hybrid versions not available on Base, Style, L, Trend trim levels.
Mild-hybrid available on every trim level except Base trim. In place of the Base trim is the standalone 1.5 Hybrid QDZ (QDZ represents Chinese "Qīng dù zázhǒn", or mild hybrid in English).
Plug-in hybrid with 180hp only offered on Ambient, Sport, Luxe, Executive, GT and GT Nav versions.
Plug-in hybrid with 240hp only available on Executive and GT.
1.5 TDCi 110 engine only offered on trim levels up to Ambient; there is no 1.5 TDCi 110 Base model, so 1.5 TDCi 110 L is the most basic diesel you can get.
2.0 TDCi 150 engine only offered on Ambient, Sport, Luxe, Executive, GT and GT Nav 5-door hatchback and estate.

Sedan version does not offer GT or GT Nav versions and plug-in hybrid with 180hp is the highest engine available, apart from the 2.0 TDCi 150 engine. The sedan version can only be specified as Ambient, Luxe and Executive trim levels with the 1.5 180bhp 4-cylinder turbo, mild and plug-in hybrid engines or diesel engines.

Stationwagon model offers all trim levels and engines, identical to hatchback.

But, for your nations this is sold in, you are free to offer your own trim level schemes; base, mid-market, high

Cost of Product(s): Priced from $20,820 NSD to $44,234 NSD.

Source Information
Nation of Product: West Bromwich Holme
CEO of Storefront: Zhang Xinyue
Name of Storefront: Paimao Automotive
URL of Storefront(Required): Offline for now, but coming soon!

Shipping Information
Frequency of Deliveries:[]Once a day, []Once a week, []Once every two weeks[], [X]Others(Please specify): To be determined
Quantity of Each Delivery: We will offer a quantity to be determined by you.
Mode of Transport: [X]Sea, []Air, []Others:

As long as the engines meet national requirements these would be legal in your nation.

We are prepared to offer this under a brand name of your choice, to be produced under license in the Recon Empire.

The terms of the license agreement state:

This vehicle may be produced for a period to be agreed between Legion Hypermarkets and Paimao Automotive for a set fee, within your nation or a nation you own facilities in.

All bodystyles are available, including the pickup truck.

These must be sold via a dedicated car showroom.

The brand name PAIMAO cannot be used on these license-built vehicles; it must be an original brand of Legion Hypermarket's own creation, subject to approval by us.

Royalties must be paid yearly, a set period agreed.

The only engines available for licensed production are the 1.3 and 1.5 naturally-aspirated, the 1.5 180bhp 4-cylinder turbo and the hybrid engines or the diesel versions.

The 2.3 SH-CU GT (SH-CU represents EcoBoost, transliteration of Chinese "ecological boost") is unavailable for licensed production.

All bodystyles are available for licensed production.

Paimao Automotive has a 17-year-long history of licensed production of its vehicles worldwide and strives for the highest quality.

Any further questions, please let me know and I will be able to answer.

Regards,
Zheng Lingxin,
International Marketing Officer,
Paimao Automotive,
New Etherston, Lang Keng Autonomous Province, West Bromwich Holme

P.S.
My name is Lingxin, surname Zheng, it is written in Chinese naming conventions of FAMILY NAME GIVEN NAME. This applies to the CEO as well.
Last edited by West Bromwich Holme on Mon Oct 17, 2022 3:15 am, edited 3 times in total.
Formerly Astholm. I am no longer using the account Astholm.

Neu Engollon
Negotiator

Founded: Aug 13, 2012
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Neu Engollon » Sun Oct 16, 2022 6:05 pm

To: Tony Blake, Associate President of Supplies Acquisitions, Legion HyperMarkets , The Recon Empire

To whom it may concern,

We are reaching out to you, because we respect and admire your company and business acumen. We would like to offer our services as a beverage supplier for your super markets. Our catalog is barely equalled by any other beverage industry peer, and is ever expanding as we partner with, or acquire more brands. Our devotion to our clients is legendary.

Please consider at least accepting a meeting in person so that we may review your beverage needs for your customers and how we could best fulfill those needs.

We look forward to hearing from you.

Sincerely,

Brigitta Murheim, Director of Sales,
Terembev

LEGION PROCESSED/BRANDED PRODUCT SUPPLY APPLICATION FORM:

Product Information
Name(s) of Product: Several brands under the Terembev umbrella. See below.
Type(s) of Product: Beverages, both alcoholic and non-alcoholic.
Product Information(Specifications): See our catalog.
Variants of Product:(If Any) See catalog link above.
Cost of Product(s): See our catalog in link, two entries above.

Source Information
Nation of Product: Terembev is a multinational conglomerate, but the HQ is in Burgunden, Zurich, Neu Engollon
CEO of Company: David Toft
Name of Company: Terembev (Teremaran Bevarage Company, LLC)
Weblink of Company Website: Terembev

Shipping Information
Frequency of Deliveries:[]Once a day, []Once a week, []Once every two weeks[], [X]Other: Whatever you desire to your stores. We can fulfil any of these options.
Quantity of Each Delivery: Again, that is dependent on each store's needs based on the demographics and sales metrics of each store.
Mode of Transport: [X]Sea; We can do air transport, but we prefer by sea as it is cheaper. If there is an immediate need though, we can ship by air.
TG me with questions if you got some, especially about GE&T or PMCs.
My Factbook
Important Neu Engollian Links.
'The Forest was shrinking, but the trees kept voting for the axe. For the axe was clever and convinced the trees that because his handle was wood, he was one of them."

Previous

Return to Global Economics and Trade