NATION

PASSWORD

Legion Properties Group - Selling "The Legacy"!

A meeting place where national storefronts can tout their wares and discuss trade. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

The Recon Empire
Ambassador

Founded: Jan 12, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby The Recon Empire » Tue Sep 16, 2014 5:01 am

Legion Properties Group is happy to announce that the Killer Whale Pod will be resided by Dr. Leeroy MacLeod, CEO of Byzantium™ Exotic Animal Products and Remedies from Untaroicht! This pod is complimentary by The Legion Corporation as part of the recent $8 billion investment into Byzantium. The Legion Corporation is happy to push further for partnerships for both corporations!

Dr Leeroy is the 5th resident of the Rémi Waterpod Residences, which means that there is only one pod, the Lobster Pod, left!! Hurry and get the last one now!

Mr Alan Hermann
Group Vice-President
Legion Properties Group
The Legion Corporation

Allanea
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Antiquity
Capitalist Paradise

Postby Allanea » Tue Sep 16, 2014 7:14 am

Official Message from Emperor Alexander Blaken-Kazansky

I wish to purchase the Lobster Pod. I will pay $60,000,000. I will also pay an additional fee of $500,000,000 to prepay my residence fees for the next 1,000 months.
#HyperEarthBestEarth

Sometimes, there really is money on the sidewalk.

The Recon Empire
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby The Recon Empire » Tue Sep 16, 2014 8:27 am

Allanea wrote:Official Message from Emperor Alexander Blaken-Kazansky

I wish to purchase the Lobster Pod. I will pay $60,000,000. I will also pay an additional fee of $500,000,000 to prepay my residence fees for the next 1,000 months.

To HM Emperor Alexander Blaken-Kazansky:

Greetings! Legion Properties Group is very excited to announce that your purchase has been made successfully! The Rémi Waterpod Apartments is one of the top luxury residences in the world, and we are very happy to have you as final resident to join this esteemed residences. Thank you very much for your purchase and we sincerely hope to see you again! The prepay will be accounted, thank you very much!

P.S. As a head of state, you may want to consider purchasing some of our insurance plans offered by our sister subsidiary, Legion Insurances! All properties offered by LPG is protected with the Legion Basic Property Plan, but if you wish to upgrade your plans or consider purchasing Life plans for your safety, do contact us there!

Once again, thank you very much for your grand purchase!

Yours,

Mr Sylvestor Falcon
Vice-President of Sales and Merchandise
Legion Properties Group
The Legion Corporation
Last edited by The Recon Empire on Tue Sep 16, 2014 8:28 am, edited 1 time in total.

Allanea
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Antiquity
Capitalist Paradise

Postby Allanea » Tue Sep 16, 2014 8:28 am

Official Message from Emperor Alexander Blaken-Kazansky

I thank you for your rapid, efficient, high-quality service.
#HyperEarthBestEarth

Sometimes, there really is money on the sidewalk.

The Recon Empire
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby The Recon Empire » Sat Sep 20, 2014 12:56 am

Legion Properties Group is happy to announce our new release of properties, the secretive CX5 Clandestine Factories! This large factories that are hosted in clandestine locations are definitely rare in terms of Recon's property markets, but we are extremely excited to secure these sites to be sold to foreign buyers! Congratulations and we are now on sale!

Mr Sylvester Falcon
Legion Properties Group
The Legion Corporation

The Recon Empire
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby The Recon Empire » Sun Sep 21, 2014 1:22 am

Legion Properties Group is happy to announce that we now allow purchases via telegrams! This can assist anonymous buyers retain their confidentiality and anonymity throughout the entire purchase applications!

OOC: This is an OOC feature, we will need to record down your names, but IC it shouldn't be seen.

Thank you!

Ms Sarah MacPherson
Group President
Legion Properties Group
The Legion Corporation

RPGers
Diplomat

Founded: Aug 22, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby RPGers » Sun Sep 21, 2014 1:38 am

PROPERTY PURCHASE APPLICATION FORM:

Client Information:
Name of Client: Jay Williams
Nation of Client: RPGers
Background of Client: as a young boy Jay always wanted to start up his own business. When he was thirty he made this dream come true by creating the most influential business in RPGers, Dicean Inc. Dicean Inc started out by making dice that had an effect on reality, but then has moved on too doing any business worth creating.
Name of Property: CX5 Clandestine Factories
Unit of Property: CX5-75 Clandestine Factories:
Cost of Purchase:$2,000,000,000 (Fees including taxes: $45,000,000/month)
Last edited by RPGers on Tue Apr 07, 2017 12:37 am, edited 2,000 times in total.
DEFCON: 5
I pretend to know everything when I know nearly nothing.
My biggest secret is... ERROR, ERROR: Technical difficulties, sorry for the inconvenience
Despite popular belief, I am actually against gambling
My nation exists in every tech, if needed I will specify which I am currently role playing as.
★ ★ ★ ★ ★ stars to the person reading this
Oh yeah, I also have a small obsession with political parties, nothing to worry about
proved by the fact I made this

Want to ask me questions anonymously? Go to this website: http://ask.fm/Games_of_Jay

Retiva
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Oct 16, 2013
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Retiva » Sun Sep 21, 2014 2:01 am

To: Legion Properties Group, The Legion Corporation
Encryption: Very high

Greetings, as always!

Rostislavovich A&E would like to present its interest in buying one unit of the CX5 Clandestine Factories for the purpose of mass weapons production for our clients, and the Retivan Armed Forces; as this is a much more secluded location, and thus being out of rival corporate reach, we find it vital that any and all development and production of top-secret weapons, vehicles and such should be done at this facility. The features that these facilities contain have grasped our interest, as they will be of utmost usefulness to our company in increasing our own manufacturing and production capabilities. Other than this, however, we do not plan on using the facility for any illicit or otherwise any activities that would be deemed unethical by the Retivan federal government, as we are a state-owned public entity.

Client Information:
Name of Client: Rostislavovich A&E
Nation of Client: Federal Republic of Retiva
Background of Client: The Rostislavovich Arms and Export company is a state-owned arms manufacturing entity based within the Federal Republic of Retiva. Founded in 1853 during the Age of Dark, we have been supplying the Retivan military with the finest and most advanced military equipment, vehicles, materials and weaponry ever since, as well as the handling of exports to various nations within the Ministreyl Union and domestic and foreign private military firms.
Unit of Property: 1
Cost of Purchase: $2,000,000,000 (Fees including taxes: $45,000,000/month)

Yours sincerely,
Martyn Lupov,
RAE Company Director
Embassy Programme
more something
send me bacon please i'm hungry
Imperial Federation of Retiva; MT-PMT
Demonym; Retivan
Currency; Ᵽ1 = $2.0239
| GDP per Capita: Ᵽ40,093 | GDP: Ᵽ18.763 trillion | Population: 468 million | Total military: 1.6 million |
----congrats-----------you--------------found-me------

The Recon Empire
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby The Recon Empire » Sun Sep 21, 2014 4:04 am

RPGers wrote:PROPERTY PURCHASE APPLICATION FORM:

Client Information:
Name of Client: Jay Williams
Nation of Client: RPGers
Background of Client: as a young boy Jay always wanted to start up his own business. When he was thirty he made this dream come true by creating the most influential business in RPGers, Dicean Inc. Dicean Inc started out by making dice that had an effect on reality, but then has moved on too doing any business worth creating.
Unit of Property: CX5-75 Clandestine Factories:
Cost of Purchase:$2,000,000,000 (Fees including taxes: $45,000,000/month)

To Mr Jay Williams:

Greetings! Legion Properties Group is very excited to announce that your purchase has been made successfully! The locations of the sites will be telegrammed to you separately, and you are free to utilize the space however you see fit. Thank you very much for your purchase and we sincerely hope to see you again!

Yours,

Mr Sylvestor Falcon
Legion Properties Group
The Legion Corporation

The Recon Empire
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby The Recon Empire » Sun Sep 21, 2014 4:06 am

Retiva wrote:

To: Legion Properties Group, The Legion Corporation
Encryption: Very high

Greetings, as always!

Rostislavovich A&E would like to present its interest in buying one unit of the CX5 Clandestine Factories for the purpose of mass weapons production for our clients, and the Retivan Armed Forces; as this is a much more secluded location, and thus being out of rival corporate reach, we find it vital that any and all development and production of top-secret weapons, vehicles and such should be done at this facility. The features that these facilities contain have grasped our interest, as they will be of utmost usefulness to our company in increasing our own manufacturing and production capabilities. Other than this, however, we do not plan on using the facility for any illicit or otherwise any activities that would be deemed unethical by the Retivan federal government, as we are a state-owned public entity.

Client Information:
Name of Client: Rostislavovich A&E
Nation of Client: Federal Republic of Retiva
Background of Client: The Rostislavovich Arms and Export company is a state-owned arms manufacturing entity based within the Federal Republic of Retiva. Founded in 1853 during the Age of Dark, we have been supplying the Retivan military with the finest and most advanced military equipment, vehicles, materials and weaponry ever since, as well as the handling of exports to various nations within the Ministreyl Union and domestic and foreign private military firms.
Unit of Property: 1
Cost of Purchase: $2,000,000,000 (Fees including taxes: $45,000,000/month)

Yours sincerely,
Martyn Lupov,
RAE Company Director

To Mr Martyn Lupov:

Greetings! Legion Properties Group is very excited to announce that your purchase has been made successfully! The locations of the sites will be telegrammed to you separately, and you are free to utilize the space however you see fit. Thank you very much for your purchase and we sincerely hope to see you again!

Yours,

Mr Sylvestor Falcon
Legion Properties Group
The Legion Corporation

New Edom
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Mar 14, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby New Edom » Sun Sep 21, 2014 11:55 am

To: Mr Sylvestor Falcon
Legion Properties Group
The Legion Corporation
From: Randall Fabian, Director-General, Arcanum Armaments
Encryption: Maximum Available (Arcanum makes use of a discreet third party agency out of the Incorporated City State of Callaban)

Dear Sir,

I am writing to you with regard to the purchase of a factory site for weapons production, which is to be totally discreet and to make use of what security operations we need to make sure of that for future and present research projects.

Client Information:
Name of Client: Arcanum Armaments
URL to Nation/Storefront: Arcanum Armaments
Background of Client: Arcanum Armaments is a multi national arms conglomerate. The design of the weapons, vehicles, vessels, aircraft are in the hands of private companies which sell through the main storefront of Arcanum.
Name of Property:Clandestine Factory
Unit of Property:- CX5-77 Clandestine Factories:
Cost of Purchase: 2 billion NSD
"The three articles of Civil Service faith: it takes longer to do things quickly, it's far more expensive to do things cheaply, and it's more democratic to do things in secret." - Jim Hacker "Yes Minister"

Acharastan
Ambassador

Founded: Jul 21, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Acharastan » Sun Sep 21, 2014 11:56 am

Your factory in the picture looks kinda.... on fire.
| ++ @=I=====> I am a Civilization of Royalia <=====I=@ ++ | @=I=====> The Constitutional Empire Of Acharastan<=====[=@ |
| +@=I=====> Founder of The Commonwealth of Allies <=====I=@+ |
JE SUIS CHARLIE
  • Reppy: Nationstates has taught me the art of the "polite f***-off" letter.
  • Arch: "I don't always nice, but when I do, I build it up" - Valaran
National News: NAXD, Acharastan's space program, and arms supplier RA&E, are teaming up to create the "Shepard-1" spaceplane using a revolutionary liftoff method.

The Recon Empire
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby The Recon Empire » Mon Sep 22, 2014 8:23 am

New Edom wrote:To: Mr Sylvestor Falcon
Legion Properties Group
The Legion Corporation
From: Randall Fabian, Director-General, Arcanum Armaments
Encryption: Maximum Available (Arcanum makes use of a discreet third party agency out of the Incorporated City State of Callaban)

Dear Sir,

I am writing to you with regard to the purchase of a factory site for weapons production, which is to be totally discreet and to make use of what security operations we need to make sure of that for future and present research projects.

Client Information:
Name of Client: Arcanum Armaments
URL to Nation/Storefront: Arcanum Armaments
Background of Client: Arcanum Armaments is a multi national arms conglomerate. The design of the weapons, vehicles, vessels, aircraft are in the hands of private companies which sell through the main storefront of Arcanum.
Name of Property:Clandestine Factory
Unit of Property:- CX5-77 Clandestine Factories:
Cost of Purchase: 2 billion NSD

To Mr Randall Fabian, Director-General of Arcanum Armaments:

Yours,

Mr Sylvestor Falcon
Legion Properties Group
The Legion Corporation

The Recon Empire
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby The Recon Empire » Mon Sep 22, 2014 8:24 am

Acharastan wrote:Your factory in the picture looks kinda.... on fire.

If you look closer at the picture, you will realize those are lights. However, as these clandestines factories are open for any uses, having naked flames are not that much surprising. We can assure all our clients this high level of security and confidentiality in all our properties. Thank you for your feedback!

Acharastan
Ambassador

Founded: Jul 21, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Acharastan » Mon Sep 22, 2014 10:08 am

The Recon Empire wrote:
Acharastan wrote:Your factory in the picture looks kinda.... on fire.

If you look closer at the picture, you will realize those are lights. However, as these clandestines factories are open for any uses, having naked flames are not that much surprising. We can assure all our clients this high level of security and confidentiality in all our properties. Thank you for your feedback!

Thank you for adressing our concerns.

OOC: Sorry, my computer displays images really tiny so it looked like fire.
| ++ @=I=====> I am a Civilization of Royalia <=====I=@ ++ | @=I=====> The Constitutional Empire Of Acharastan<=====[=@ |
| +@=I=====> Founder of The Commonwealth of Allies <=====I=@+ |
JE SUIS CHARLIE
  • Reppy: Nationstates has taught me the art of the "polite f***-off" letter.
  • Arch: "I don't always nice, but when I do, I build it up" - Valaran
National News: NAXD, Acharastan's space program, and arms supplier RA&E, are teaming up to create the "Shepard-1" spaceplane using a revolutionary liftoff method.

The Aspari Syndicate
Ambassador

Founded: Feb 18, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby The Aspari Syndicate » Mon Sep 22, 2014 2:21 pm

Greetings on behalf of the Aspari Syndicate!

We were tremendously pleased to learn that the fabled Hidden Factories of Recon are not only real,but available for purchase no less! To say this is an opportunity not to be missed is a dramatic understatement, which brings us to our reason for writing. We desire access to such fine facilities, and have prepared the necessary finances to make our dreams a reality. Please find our order below.

Client Information:
Name of Client: Calico Argent
URL to Nation/Storefront: The Aspari Syndicate
Background of Client: Aspari Director of Acquisitions
Name of Property: CX5-77 Clandestine Factory
Unit of Property:.Just the one.
Cost of Purchase: $2,000,000,000 NSD

We sincerely hope you will be able to accomodate us, and we look forward to doing business with you and your nation in the future. May our fortunes ever increase!

Warm regards,

Calico Argent
Director of Acquisitions
The Aspari Syndicate
Proud Co-Founder of the United Mercenary Syndicate and Terminal Solutions Incorporated.
Cybernetically enhanced kill squads, gross corporate malfeascence, demonically trained lawyers, and omnipresent surveillance. The Aspari Syndicate: we are the reason you actually hate Capitalizm.

Creativity fueled by a distilled elixer of Cyberpunk, H.P. Lovecraft, Rule of Cool, and Nightmare Fuel.
Bohemia Minor wrote:
The Aspari Syndicate wrote:...As leviathan corporate monsters ourselves, we look forward to taking part...

Oh Sh-
I am an ENFP; take my hand and we'll fly, together!

The Recon Empire
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby The Recon Empire » Tue Sep 23, 2014 3:54 am

The Aspari Syndicate wrote:
Greetings on behalf of the Aspari Syndicate!

We were tremendously pleased to learn that the fabled Hidden Factories of Recon are not only real,but available for purchase no less! To say this is an opportunity not to be missed is a dramatic understatement, which brings us to our reason for writing. We desire access to such fine facilities, and have prepared the necessary finances to make our dreams a reality. Please find our order below.

Client Information:
Background of Client: Aspari Director of Acquisitions
Name of Property: CX5-77 Clandestine Factory
Unit of Property:.Just the one.
Cost of Purchase: $2,000,000,000 NSD

We sincerely hope you will be able to accomodate us, and we look forward to doing business with you and your nation in the future. May our fortunes ever increase!

Warm regards,

Calico Argent
Director of Acquisitions
The Aspari Syndicate

To Mr Calico Argent, Director of Acquisitions of The Aspari Syndicate:

Greetings! Legion Properties Group is very excited to announce that your purchase has been made successfully! However, as Arcanum Armaments has requested for your unit before your request, we will kindly move the Aspari Syndicate site to CX5-78, a completely different site that is slightly more mountainous and larger. We hope you won't mind this change as we go by a first come first serve basis! If there are any problems, please do not hesitate to write to us!

The locations of the sites will be telegrammed to you separately, and you are free to utilize the space however you see fit. Thank you very much for your purchase and we sincerely hope to see you again!

Yours,

Mr Sylvestor Falcon
Legion Properties Group
The Legion Corporation

The Aspari Syndicate
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby The Aspari Syndicate » Tue Sep 23, 2014 11:53 am

To Mr. Falcon, of Legion Properties,

My sincerest apologies for the mix-up, I must have missed the record of sale. We would of course be delighted to have the alternate factory; the finances haven't been cleared for transfer yet, and as such a slight adjustment is no trouble. We look forward to touring the facility, and we wish your organization the best of luck in ensuring future sales.

Warm regards,

Calico Argent
Director of Acquisitions
The Aspari Syndicate
Proud Co-Founder of the United Mercenary Syndicate and Terminal Solutions Incorporated.
Cybernetically enhanced kill squads, gross corporate malfeascence, demonically trained lawyers, and omnipresent surveillance. The Aspari Syndicate: we are the reason you actually hate Capitalizm.

Creativity fueled by a distilled elixer of Cyberpunk, H.P. Lovecraft, Rule of Cool, and Nightmare Fuel.
Bohemia Minor wrote:
The Aspari Syndicate wrote:...As leviathan corporate monsters ourselves, we look forward to taking part...

Oh Sh-

The Recon Empire
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby The Recon Empire » Wed Sep 24, 2014 6:19 am

The Aspari Syndicate wrote:
To Mr. Falcon, of Legion Properties,

My sincerest apologies for the mix-up, I must have missed the record of sale. We would of course be delighted to have the alternate factory; the finances haven't been cleared for transfer yet, and as such a slight adjustment is no trouble. We look forward to touring the facility, and we wish your organization the best of luck in ensuring future sales.

Warm regards,

Calico Argent
Director of Acquisitions
The Aspari Syndicate

To Mr Calico Argent:

No worries! Your site has been securely reserved in our contacts. We strive to avoid any conflicts or arguments with all our clients, providing excellent customer support services and resolving all potential conflicts with compensations and alternative solutions. We hope our services have been well, and we sincerely look forward to seeing your purchases in the near future again!

Do come again! We hope the last unit will be sold soon, in order for our addresses to be posted out to all our clients!

Sincerely yours,

Mr Sylvestor Falcon
Legion Properties Group
The Legion Corporation

The Recon Empire
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby The Recon Empire » Wed Sep 24, 2014 7:34 pm

Legion Properties Group is happy to announce that the CX5 Clandestine Factories are selling fast, and we have
1 UNIT LEFT!!

Four of our units have been sold to distinguished clients of ours, and we will be releasing the clandestine addresses to them once all purchases have been fulfilled! Selling fast!! Get the last site now!!

Mr Alan Hermann
Group Vice-President
Legion Properties Group
The Legion Corporation

The Recon Empire
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby The Recon Empire » Thu Sep 25, 2014 2:52 am

Legion Properties Group is happy to announce that we are now secured with GE&T Central Security Corp! All clients can safely purchase our properties! Congratulations!

Mr Edwin Jackson
Vice-President of Property Management
Legion Properties Group
The Legion Corporation

The Recon Empire
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby The Recon Empire » Fri Sep 26, 2014 6:33 am

The last unit of CX5 Clandestine Factories has been sold out! Legion Properties Group is extremely happy to announce that this project has been a great success! Through the massive demand for clandestine sites and factories, we have gotten a huge number of requests regarding these sort of projects, and we are happy to bring in more should we have the opportunity to! Legion Properties Group would like to thank all its clients, the past and the present, and not limited to this project only, for their continuous support of our projects!

We hope to continue bringing you quality properties that offer maximum comfort and luxury!

Ms Sarah MacPherson
Group President
Legion Properties Group
The Legion Corporation

The Recon Empire
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby The Recon Empire » Wed Oct 01, 2014 9:38 pm

Legion Properties Group is extremely excited to unveil our new project, the Matryona Opulence Hotel, located in Retiva! This is the first time LPG has worked overseas on a foreign project, and we are looking forward to seeing how it turns out! We hope you will enjoy our new project, and looking forward to more!

Once again, thanks to Legion Constructions!

Ms Sarah MacPherson
Group President
Legion Properties Group
The Legion Corporation

The Aspari Syndicate
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby The Aspari Syndicate » Thu Oct 02, 2014 12:18 am

To Mr. Sylvestor Falcon,

Greetings once again, on behalf of the Aspari Syndicate! We were very pleased to see another revolutionary new property listed for sale by your company. While we are somewhat sad to see that we can only acquire a 10% share of the property, we do understand that precautions must be taken and thus can empathize. We proudly submit the first request for acquisition, if our analysis is correct, and wish you the very best of luck in your ventures.

Client Information:
Background of Client: Director of Acquisitions
Name of Property: Matryona Opulence Hotel
Unit of Property: 10% Holding
Cost of Purchase: $500,000,000 NSD

As a closing note, we would like to highlight our interest in expanding our holdings herein; in the event that you cannot find sufficient interested parties, we would be more than happy to purchase additional unclaimed shares. Never hurts to have a safety net, as they say.

Warmest regards,

Calico Argent
Director of Acquisitions
The Aspari Syndicate

Bohemia Minor wrote:

Oh Sh-

The Hels syndicate
Spokesperson

Founded: Aug 26, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby The Hels syndicate » Thu Oct 02, 2014 5:32 am

I am Lookingmto buy 10% of the stock of Matryona Opulence Hotel!. Thank you
[u]Client Information:He is a venture caplist and businessman/u]
Name of Client::James Spark[
URL to Nation/Storefront:http://www.nationstates.net/nation=the_hels_syndicate
Background of Client:[REDACATED{
Name of Property: Matryona Opulence Hotel!/b]
[b]Unit of Property:Hotel

Cost of Purchase:500 Million
James Spark
Head Of JWW Soultions
The Hels Syndicate
Last edited by The Hels syndicate on Thu Oct 02, 2014 5:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
Vote for Joy Waymire 2016 Copy this into your signature.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Global Economics and Trade