NATION

PASSWORD

Trephin Motors - Driving Passion

A meeting place where national storefronts can tout their wares and discuss trade. [In character]
ViZion
Powerbroker

Founded: Antiquity
Anarchy

Trephin Motors - Driving Passion

Postby ViZion » Wed May 14, 2014 6:30 pm

Hello, and welcome to Trephin Motors, part of Ando-Trephin Motors, based out of ViZion. Founded in 1933, today we are ViZion's leading full-line automaker in sales. Known for vehicles of high quality, high style, and the able to handle the high demands of its owners, we have gained the trust of billions of customers in our home market. Today, you have the opportunity to bring home a legend of your very own!

History
Trephin Motors, founded in 1933 by Jack Trephin in Duvall, ViZion as Trephin Automotive Company was formed when Mr. Duvall felt the industry could be revolutionized with improved technologies and unique design. During the late 30's through the 1950's, Trephin Motors racked up most awards in stock car racing than any other ViZionarian brand, and was known for its unique styling and technological edge over many of its competitors.

The company experience a downturn in success with degrading quality and technological improvements stalling out during the 1960's and 1970's, and by 1982 the company was at the brink of bankruptcy. It was then that industry-leading Ando Motors reached out to Trephin Automotive Company with a proposed merger. In 1983, the two brands consumated the merger, creating Ando-Trephin Motors. Ando Motors was known for its swanky designs, upscale features, and luxury vehicles, and for the past decade had been known as the leader in automotive technology and ingenuity in the ViZionarian market.

At the time, many industry leaders were baffled by the move, however by 1986 it was clear the decision was paying dividends. The first cycle of all-new vehicles engineered and designed by the

The Predator
The Predator is the top selling full sized rear-drive coupe in ViZion, combining aggressive yet timeless design with high performance and comfort for four. Well equipped with such standard features as heated and ventilated leather seating in front and back, the choice of either a seven speed dual clutch automated manual or a six speed short-shifting manual, and power in the form of Ando-Trephin's Raptor-series 6.3L V8, this car is sure to impress!
Engine: Raptor 6.3L OHV V8, Direct Injection, Naturally Aspirated (base); Raptor 6.3L OHV V8, Direct Injection, Turbocharged (Nürburgring)
Transmission: Standard Eight Speed Dual Clutch Automated Manual; Seven Speed Short Shifting Manual ($0 option)
Horse Power: 465 (base); 615 HP (Nürburgring)
Torque: 500 (base); 670 (Nürburgring)
Length: 195.6"
Wheelbase: 111.2"
Width: 73.2"
Height: 55.6"
Seats: 4
Base Price: $29,995 (base); $54,995 (Nürburgring)

The Sahara
The Sahara is the most popular truck in ViZion. A large truck offered in standard, extended, and crew cab (shown), this truck offers stunning style mixed with great utility and power. A multitude of engine and suspension choices allow you to have a truck for whatever your needs may be, rather its taking the kids to school and the occasional boat down to the lake, or on the work site towing equipment around.
Engine: Highline 3.9L V6, Dual Overhead Cam, Direct Injection, Naturally Aspirated, Twin Turbo (base); Raptor 4.6L V8, Overhead Valve, Direct Injection, Naturally Aspirated (BT); Raptor 6.3L V8, Overhead Valve, Direct Injection, Naturally Aspirated (LT); Powermax 7.0L V8, Diesel, Turbocharged (Ultra Duty)
Transmission: Standard Seven Speed Automatic
Horse Power: 3.9L - 380 (base); 4.6L - 425 (BT); 6.3L - 500 (LT); 7.0L Diesel - 410 (Ultra Duty)
Torque: 3.9L - 410 (base); 4.6L - 450 (BT); 6.3L - 520 (LT); 7.0L Diesel - 980 (Ultra Duty)
Length: Standard - 219.2"; Long Bed - 227.5"
Wheelbase: Standard - 132.2"; Long Bed - 140.1"
Width: 72.5"
Height: Standard - 69.8"; Crew Cab - 69.9"
Seats: 2, 3, 5, 6
Base Price: $19,495

Purchase
Please come on in to our retail facility. One of our friendly and knowledgeable sales consultants would be happy to sit down with you and help you find the perfect vehicle for you - no pressure, no games!
Code: Select all
[b]Purchase[/b]
[i]Name:[/i]
[i]Home Nation:[/i]
[i]Vehicle:[/i]
[i]Engine:[/i]
[i]Transmission:[/i]
[i]Features:[/i]
[i]Other:[/i]

Dealership Franchising Option
Let us expand our full-line automaker to your nation!
[b]Dealership Franchising Option[/b]
[i]Company Name:[/i]
[i]How Many Initial Franchises:[/i]
[i]Expected Sales, Yearly:[/i]

Dealership Franchising Expansion
Having great success and need to add more dealerships? Let us know!
[b]Dealership Franchising Expansion[/b]
[i]Company Name:[/i]
[i]How Many Additional Franchises:[/i]
[i]Expected Sales, Yearly:[/i]

OOC: All designs are hand drawn by me - I'm no expert or the best, so forgive some minor design quality problems. As I have time to draw up more, they'll be released. Expect an average of 1-2 cars released per week.

Clear Skies Alliance is a ViZion World Corporation Division.
Last edited by ViZion on Wed May 14, 2014 7:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The Constitutional Federal Republic of ViZion

[ Angola | Zambia | Tanzania | Antarctica | ViZion Island | Northern South America | Central America | Astyria | Coulter Bay | 18,546,524.5 sq mi ]
(Founded June 14, 2003)
Astyria | Astyria GE&T Directory | The Astyrian Network

Todlichebujoku
Senator

Founded: Feb 24, 2012
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Todlichebujoku » Sun May 25, 2014 6:13 pm

Dealership Franchising Option
Company Name: Uusi Tähti Imports
Home Nation: Tödlichebujoku
How Many Initial Franchises: 6
Expected Sales, Yearly: 7,800
Other: Since Tödlichebujoku has only recently begun producing automobiles, restrictions have been imposed on alien auto imports (meaning cars shipped in via interuniversal portal) to aid the growth of the nation's domestic industry. However, while sales may be slow at first, expect them to rise as the nation weans itself off of total magic dependency and diversifies its energy sources.

(OOC: Nice designs, pretty good job for a beginner :) - in fact, you've made me remember that I draw cars, lol. I started on an SUV a few days ago)
早晨!ToBu for short.
[violet] wrote:You are my go-to nation for long names.
Oct 16 2018- Indo States wrote:YOU'RE FALSE TOBU
Apr 21 2020- Llalta wrote:omg tobu you’ve literally given me asthma with ur art

ViZion
Powerbroker

Founded: Antiquity
Anarchy

Postby ViZion » Thu May 29, 2014 11:50 am

Ownership, Uusi Tähti Imports;

Thank you for reaching out to us! At Trephin Motors, ViZion's leading manufacturer of automobiles, we are always striving to provide the best possible products to our customers. We are excited to begin exporting our vehicles to Tödlichebujoku, and look forward to seeing our sales grow as your consumers become accustomed to and trust our products.

Please let me know if I can answer any questions, concerns, or comments. Thank you.

Vick Johnson,
Global Distribution Director

OOC: Thank you :)
The Constitutional Federal Republic of ViZion

[ Angola | Zambia | Tanzania | Antarctica | ViZion Island | Northern South America | Central America | Astyria | Coulter Bay | 18,546,524.5 sq mi ]
(Founded June 14, 2003)
Astyria | Astyria GE&T Directory | The Astyrian Network

Return to Global Economics and Trade