NATION

PASSWORD

Zeniko - A New World (CLOSED, WIP)

A meeting place where national storefronts can tout their wares and discuss trade. [In character]
Dungeyland
Minister

Founded: Aug 08, 2008
Ex-Nation

Zeniko - A New World (CLOSED, WIP)

Postby Dungeyland » Tue May 13, 2014 8:13 am

On March 31st 2014, the directors of Sky decided to dissolve the old company and form Zeniko. Zeniko is a company dedicated to a new, better world. Operating in the Dangish Empire, Astyria and indeed the whole world, Zeniko is the brand behind some of the most successful products and services to have ever revolutionised the world. Zeniko offers services in markets as diverse and varied as coffee and airlines; we operate three airports and two railways, and we are growing.

The third largest corporation in the world, although our roots are in the Sky Corporation of old, we are a new and vibrant force in international commerce.

Portfolio

Zeniko was formed from the ashes of Sky Corporation. As a result, Zeniko automatically inherited Sky's diverse portfolio of businesses. Over time, these shall all be rebranded with the Zeniko brand, except for those which did not previously use the Sky brand.

Last edited by Dungeyland on Thu May 15, 2014 5:50 am, edited 3 times in total.
Classical liberal.
  • My nation is called the Dangish Empire, officially
  • The population is circa 500 million
  • It is an imperial federation
  • The term Dungeyland while only technically referring to one colony can be used for the entire Empire (think Holland)
  • The Dangish Empire is a constitutional monarchy, our monarch is Queen Ellen I

Factbook/Q&A
Embassy Program
Sky Corporation
If I do not reply to a post within three days, excuse me, for I am very busy nowadays. I try to update every weekend at the least.

Return to Global Economics and Trade