NATION

PASSWORD

ViZionair Looking to Acquire Airlines

A meeting place where national storefronts can tout their wares and discuss trade. [In character]
ViZion
Powerbroker

Founded: Antiquity
Anarchy

ViZionair Looking to Acquire Airlines

Postby ViZion » Tue Apr 15, 2014 1:04 pm

ViZionair - one of the leading global airlines in passenger count, route network, and destinations - is on an on-going quest to improve and revolutionize the airline industry for its customers. This includes adding destinations and routes for easier travel across the globe and across your nation. As such, ViZionair has launched a new expansion initiative focused on the purchase of domestic and global airlines.

How Would This Benefit Me?
ViZionair is a massive international airline, with a nearly unmatched route network and a destination list that ranks as a leader in the industry. It is part of ViZion World Corporation, one of the absolute largest and most profitable corporations the world over. This means a financial benefit to you and your company that would otherwise not be available to you. And your customers will receive tremendous benefits in new features, services, world-class customer service, and a massive network of routes and destinations.

Terms Of Agreement
ViZionair will be investing tremendous amounts of capital - both up front and over time - as well as work in these acquisitions. As such, there are some key terms of agreement, which are listed below.
  • The acquired airline will have a twelve month period in which its name, branding (including aircrafts, airport lounge, and the like) will transition to ViZionair branding.
  • The acquired airline's mileage program will have a six month transition period to change over to ViZionair's Fly High Mileage Program.
  • The acquired airline will begin immediately with the use of ViZionair IATA code of VA, ICAO code of VZA, and call sign of VIZIONAIR.
  • The acquired airlines management will remain aboard for guaranteed six year, longer pending performance reviews.

Begin The Process
Is your airline interested in opening talks with ViZionair on the possibility of an acquisition? Then please fill out the attached form and we can begin discussions.

Code: Select all
[b]Interest in Acquisition Form[/b]
[i]Airline Name:[/i]
[i]Chief Executive Officer:[/i]
[i]Representative to Speak With:[/i]
[i]Parent Company or Government, If Applicable:[/i]
[i]Nations Served:[/i]
[i]Full Destination List:[/i]
[i]2013 Fiscal Year Revenue:[/i]
[i]2013 Fiscal Year Profit/Loss:[/i]
[i]Fleet Information:[/i]
[i]Additional Information:[/i]

Thank you for your interest and time! We look forward to speaking further with you on this matter!

Nick Turner,

President of ViZionair
Last edited by ViZion on Fri Jun 13, 2014 3:22 pm, edited 4 times in total.
The Constitutional Federal Republic of ViZion

[ Angola | Zambia | Tanzania | Antarctica | ViZion Island | Northern South America | Central America | Astyria | Coulter Bay | 18,546,524.5 sq mi ]
(Founded June 14, 2003)
Astyria | Astyria GE&T Directory | The Astyrian Network

ViZion
Powerbroker

Anarchy

Postby ViZion » Wed Apr 16, 2014 5:28 pm

Attention Domestic & Regional Airlines

Do you have a strong network of domestic or regional destinations and routes? Looking to cash in? Fill out the form above to open up talks with ViZionair!

[ Angola | Zambia | Tanzania | Antarctica | ViZion Island | Northern South America | Central America | Astyria | Coulter Bay | 18,546,524.5 sq mi ]
(Founded June 14, 2003)

Woodstead
Ambassador

Founded: Apr 14, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Woodstead » Thu Apr 17, 2014 1:37 am

FAO ViZionair,

Cohub is planning on downsizing for this summer when the holidays abroad begin, and the sunnier climates have a heavy bearing on customer services. Cohub is a parent of various airport operators and the three big domestic airlines for Woodstead, which also fly to Cezary, Leuthania, and Libetta.

Erlen Jewel is a well-known establishment in Woodstead, Cezary, Leuthania, and Libetta. However, as the world becomes smaller with advanced technology, we feel that Erlen Jewel should now be steeping up to become a service made available to Astyria, or at least be incorporated into an Astyrian airline, and so we deliberate this responsibility to you, as we know that connecting the region to Woodstead and its territories will help all Astyrians profit from opportunity and connectivity. ViZionair, expressing its desires to expand, got the vote of the board for incorporating this institution- once a national treasure. We will however keep some routes omitted from the sale as we express a desire to incorporate them and amend them under the new Cohub Domestic subsidiary.

Just 47 days ago, Cohub had taken Ecosus Domestic under its wing (if you'll pardon the pun). However, after the previous year's losses, Cohub is now sceptical that we will get the brand running without the funds, time, and fame that ViZionair can better channel. Therefore, Cohub wishes to float ViZionair the Ecosus Domestic brand; however, some of the services once covered will be kept by Cohub as we begin to remove subsidiaries and become a more streamlined company- these routes we retain rights to will be re-branded under Cohub Domestic. ViZionair is a pleasing place to start and we feel that you will do it great justice.

We do hope that you are better equipped and suited to bringing up the standard and profitability of both Erlen Jewel and Ecosus Domestic; furthermore, we do hope to work with you in the future. Please find the forms attached.

Sincerely,
Kobus Jasko
President & Managing Director, Cohub
Interest in Acquisition Form
Airline Name: Erlen Jewel
Chief Executive Officer: Aoife Linehan, Managing Director of Erlen Jewel
Representative to Speak With: Kobus Jasko
Parent Company or Government, If Applicable: Cohub
Nations Served: 1 (4 if you count territories)
Full Destination List:
AirportTypeArea
CapitalRegionalCezary City, Cezary
EdwardsInternationalSaint Edward, Woodstead
ElkhillRegionalElkill, Woodstead
ImberfordInternationalImberford, Woodstead
LeuthaniaInternationalMillennium, Leuthania
LibettaInternationalPortwest, Libetta
OppidumInternationalOppidum, Woodstead
StoniansideRegionalOppidum, Woodstead
Woldland KerrsteadRegionalSteedcraft, Woodstead
Woldland QuaylandDomesticWoldland, Woodstead

2013 Fiscal Year Revenue: $102.8 million
2013 Fiscal Year Profit/Loss: $2.28 million (net)
Additional Information: Erlen Jewel was founded in 1958 as a nationalised airline from the islands of Elkhill, Port Lux, and Stonianside, connecting them to the new capital city at Woldland (International). It has remained domestic and has been private since 1999 when Cohub purchased Erlen Jewel. Since bridges and tunnels have began linking the islands to the mainland, Erlen Jewel has flown more to four of Woodstead's offshore territories- 3 of which have this year become independent sovereign states.
There is only a fleet of 20 medium aircraft, with minimalist livery and interior canvassing of the trademark, so that should take out some manpower required for acquisition. Erlen Jewel is head quartered at Oppidum Airport.

Airline Name: Ecosus Domestic
Chief Executive Officer: Ruben Kay, Managing Director of Ecosus Domestic
Representative to Speak With: Kobus Jasko
Parent Company or Government, If Applicable: Cohub (since Feb 2014)
Nations Served: 1
Full Destination List:
AirportTypeArea
DeersdownRegionalDeershead, Woodstead
EdwardsInternationalSaint Edward, Woodstead
FarrowDomesticFarrowfields, Woodstead
GreyhoundRegionalRhydford, Woodstead
LimehouseDomesticBrother Bays, Woodstead
Moore-QuayInternationalNew Mission, Woodstead
NorthwoodRegionalNorsylvania, Woodstead
OppidumInternationalOppidum, Woodstead
OttensideRegionalPort Lux, Woodstead
Port LuxRegionalPort Lux, Woodstead
South StonianDomesticStonianside, Woodstead
SouthernRegionalForestry Woodstead
Woldland QuaylandDomesticWoldland Woodstead

2013 Fiscal Year Revenue: $69.4 million
2013 Fiscal Year Profit/Loss: -$.19 million (net)
Additional Information: Ecosus Domestic was once operated by Ecosusair Astyria of the Ecosusair Group, until 2014 when Cohub purchased the Woodsteasian venture within the Astyria division. Ecosusair Group still runs Ecosusair Astyria, but it does not operate from domestic-only airports.
Cohub has had it for months, but now believes after the upgrades that it could be better off under a larger, well known airline. The Ecosus Domestic headquarters is also at Oppidum Airport, its main hub.
I don't use this account anymore. Need to TG me? Just hit up Nyasott or Cez-Zaeri.

ViZion
Powerbroker

Anarchy

Postby ViZion » Thu Apr 17, 2014 11:33 am

Connecting The World
Founded in 1915

Hello Kobus Jasko;

Good morning, and thank you for reaching out to me! We are indeed very interested in the acquisition of ERLEN JEWEL and ecosus DOMESTIC. Both of these brands are well respected by the people in Woodstead, and would become a very important part of ViZionair. As Woodstead is both an extremely important business partner to ViZion, as well as a highly important tourist destination both to ViZionarians and people across the globe, being able to dramatically and rapidly expand our reach within Woodstead would be a major boon to ViZionair, our customers, and your nation.

With that said, we are extending an offer of $6.5 billion for the two brands, understanding the terms you have put forth. Both airlines will begin immediate transitions into ViZionair, their lounges and mileage programs merged into our own, their aircrafts rebranded, and the corporate structure becoming part of ViZion. Over the next six months, we will be making the transition, marketing heavily within Woodstead the change. In addition, we will be marketing across ViZion and the world our new, expansive network of destinations and routes throughout Woodstead, promoting more tourism and business across your land.

I look forward to hearing back to you on this proposal.

Nick Turner,

President of ViZionair

(Founded June 14, 2003)

Neu Engollon
Negotiator

Founded: Aug 13, 2012
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Neu Engollon » Mon Apr 28, 2014 9:04 am

Engol Air

To: Nick Turner, President, ViZionAir

Mr. Turner,

I come to you hat in hand on behalf of the Board of EngolAir. We are the struggling national carrier of the Confederacy of Neu Engollon, and are in desperate need of capital to stay afloat. We realize this would more than likely result in ViZionAir owning a controlling stake and after checking with the Ministry of Finance of the Confederacy, such a situation has been approved. While not large, we do serve the major cities of Neu Engollon, as well as some connecting neighboring cities in the Mederano sub region of Astyria. The largest city served would probably be either Burgunden or Belgrade, Nikolia.
Most of the models of planes in use in the EngolAir fleet are made by Genesis Aerosystems of the Aurora Confederacy

Also, it should be known that as the National carrier, the Confederation government does retain the right to nationalize the carrier and commandeer planes in times of severe crisis or a declared National Emergency. Details of this arrangement will be sent along shortly.
We await your terms.

Sincerely,

Herbert Callenzo, CEO, EngolAir
TG me with questions if you got some, especially about GE&T or PMCs.
My Factbook
Important Neu Engollian Links.
'The Forest was shrinking, but the trees kept voting for the axe. For the axe was clever and convinced the trees that because his handle was wood, he was one of them."

ViZion
Powerbroker

Anarchy

Postby ViZion » Tue Apr 29, 2014 3:43 pm

Neu Engollon wrote:
Engol Air

Mr. Turner,

I come to you hat in hand on behalf of the Board of EngolAir. We are the struggling national carrier of the Confederacy of Neu Engollon, and are in desperate need of capital to stay afloat. We realize this would more than likely result in ViZionAir owning a controlling stake and after checking with the Ministry of Finance of the Confederacy, such a situation has been approved. While not large, we do serve the major cities of Neu Engollon, as well as some connecting neighboring cities in the Mederano sub region of Astyria. The largest city served would probably be either Burgunden or Belgrade, Nikolia.
Most of the models of planes in use in the EngolAir fleet are made by Genesis Aerosystems of the Aurora Confederacy

Also, it should be known that as the National carrier, the Confederation government does retain the right to nationalize the carrier and commandeer planes in times of severe crisis or a declared National Emergency. Details of this arrangement will be sent along shortly.
We await your terms.

Sincerely,

Connecting The World
Founded in 1915

Herbert Callenzo,

Thank you for contacting us! We are interested in discussing a potential buyout of Engol Air, as adding its destinations and solidifying our network of destinations and routes in and around Neu Engollon would be a massive boon for our airline with the importance Neu Engollon plays with ViZion in tourism and trade. With that said, the form seems to have been misplaced, and on it is important information such as the destinations Engol Air serves.

If you could resend that information to us, it would greatly be appreciated!

Nick Turner,

President & CEO of ViZionair
Last edited by ViZion on Tue Apr 29, 2014 3:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.

(Founded June 14, 2003)

Neu Engollon
Negotiator

Founded: Aug 13, 2012

Postby Neu Engollon » Tue Apr 29, 2014 10:22 pm

Engol Air

Mr. Turner,

My deep apologies. I have resent the file along for your review. We look forward to hearing from you.

Sincerely,

Airline Name: EngolAir
Chief Executive Officer: Herbert Callenzo
Representative to Speak With: Herbert Callenzo
Parent Company or Government, If Applicable: Limited funding from Government
Nations Served: Neu Engollon, Terre Des Gaules, Nikolia, Smertolina, Novella Romagna, Khade (Trellin), Austrog
Full Destination List: Neu Engollon: Konstanz, Burgunden, Ludenthal, Schwartzgarten, Ciavno, Vusurlac, Telleursville, Torino, Albertville, Grasse, Panoli; Terre Des Gaules: Paritte, Marseille, La Rocheaux; Nikolia: Belgrade, Katowitze, Vardarberg, Astren; Smertolina: Cristofslazny; Novella Romagna: Roma, Milano, Florentina; Khade (Cadenza); Austrog: Vinburg
2013 Fiscal Year Revenue: H$ 484,562,125
2013 Fiscal Year Profit/Loss: H$ -166,933,201
Additional Information: I think all was addressed in our previous communication. While EngolAir has some International destinations, they are merely connections within the Mederano peninsular region. The government seems to have lost all confidence in our ability to continue operations and quite frankly, they would be right within a matter of months.
TG me with questions if you got some, especially about GE&T or PMCs.
My Factbook
Important Neu Engollian Links.
'The Forest was shrinking, but the trees kept voting for the axe. For the axe was clever and convinced the trees that because his handle was wood, he was one of them."

ViZion
Powerbroker

Anarchy

Postby ViZion » Wed Apr 30, 2014 10:14 am

Neu Engollon wrote:
Engol Air

Mr. Turner,

My deep apologies. I have resent the file along for your review. We look forward to hearing from you.

Sincerely,

Airline Name: EngolAir
Chief Executive Officer: Herbert Callenzo
Representative to Speak With: Herbert Callenzo
Parent Company or Government, If Applicable: Limited funding from Government
Nations Served: Neu Engollon, Terre Des Gaules, Nikolia, Smertolina, Novella Romagna, Khade (Trellin), Austrog
Full Destination List: Neu Engollon: Konstanz, Burgunden, Ludenthal, Schwartzgarten, Ciavno, Vusurlac, Telleursville, Torino, Albertville, Grasse, Panoli; Terre Des Gaules: Paritte, Marseille, La Rocheaux; Nikolia: Belgrade, Katowitze, Vardarberg, Astren; Smertolina: Cristofslazny; Novella Romagna: Roma, Milano, Florentina; Khade (Cadenza); Austrog: Vinburg
2013 Fiscal Year Revenue: H$ 484,562,125
2013 Fiscal Year Profit/Loss: H$ -166,933,201
Additional Information: I think all was addressed in our previous communication. While EngolAir has some International destinations, they are merely connections within the Mederano peninsular region. The government seems to have lost all confidence in our ability to continue operations and quite frankly, they would be right within a matter of months.

Connecting The World
Founded in 1915

Herbert Callenzo,

I appreciate the quick response in sending us the form with the information. We have been discussing Engol Air and feel it would be a good fit for acquisition by ViZionair. As such, we are looking to extend an offer of $195 million, plus an $800,000 buy-out for the Engol Air Board of Directors members. I look forward to hearing your response regarding this offer, and we are very interested in hammering out this deal quickly.

Thank you.

Nick Turner,

Last edited by ViZion on Wed Apr 30, 2014 10:14 am, edited 1 time in total.

(Founded June 14, 2003)

United Regions of Verona
Minister

Founded: Dec 07, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby United Regions of Verona » Wed Apr 30, 2014 1:17 pm

Superb Air

To: ViZionair

To whom may concern at ViZionair, it has come to our attention due to our failure and the opportunity to end our long flight life at ViZionair.

We are willing to sacrifice our airline in the effort to help expand yours. We know yours if rather large, but a large creature needs to be fed.

Due to financial issues with our airline, and due to the hatred of rival AirRegional, we must find someone else to die for. And here we have an airline trotting along awaiting to acquire airlines.

It will be quite the pleasure becoming part of the ViZionair family, and also can link you in with Verona, where from collected data you have yet to expand to.

A response is awaited,

Yours truly,

Markuus Kojanawa

Airline Name: Superb Air
Chief Executive Officer: Markuus Kojanawa
Representative to Speak With: Marita Hosaja
Parent Company or Government, If Applicable: None
Nations Served: 2, Teramore Island and United Regions of Verona
Full Destination List: Nom East International (NEI) - New Scresan Int'll (NSI) and return
NEI - Teramore International Airport (TIA) and return

NSI - TIA and return

NEI - Vak Vak Commuter Airstrip (VVA) return

VVA - NSI and return

VVA - TIA and return

Ukinza City Central Airport (UCA) - NEI and return

UCA - NSI and return
2013 Fiscal Year Revenue: 98.11 million Vercons
2013 Fiscal Year Profit/Loss: 657,000 Vercons
Fleet (Adding this in for you): 5 VeroTurboprop 15A's, 3 VeroJet Trijet 111-9's, 1 VeroJet 100-300
Additional Information: Established in 1998 as a commuter airline, with a fleet of 5 VeroTurboprop 15A's, it found success instantly.

In 2009, it was the launch customer for the VeroJet Trijet 111, with an order of 56 since the Destination Boom, with a number of 97 routes. In 2011, AirRegional launched, from its parent AirInter. This became a problem for Superb Air, with AirRegionals cheaper flights, and more routes from its parent.

By late 2012, it snapped and fell. Down, down down it went. It's barely surviving, and cannot sacrifice itself to AirRegional, with nearly all routes sold except for the main money making ones and just barely enough aircraft, with most of its VeroJet Trijets sold.
I iz a proud and sexi member of d Exchange of Sad Annoying Pathetic Students
My TG box is lonely, why not send me a TG?
Kourtney is the best Kardashian!
''The only sane people on this planet is me, Alfy, Hake & Theo James,'' - Myself
#yafran

ViZion
Powerbroker

Anarchy

Postby ViZion » Wed Apr 30, 2014 1:50 pm

United Regions of Verona wrote:
Superb Air

To: ViZionair

To whom may concern at ViZionair, it has come to our attention due to our failure and the opportunity to end our long flight life at ViZionair.

We are willing to sacrifice our airline in the effort to help expand yours. We know yours if rather large, but a large creature needs to be fed.

Due to financial issues with our airline, and due to the hatred of rival AirRegional, we must find someone else to die for. And here we have an airline trotting along awaiting to acquire airlines.

It will be quite the pleasure becoming part of the ViZionair family, and also can link you in with Verona, where from collected data you have yet to expand to.

A response is awaited,

Yours truly,

Markuus Kojanawa

Airline Name: Superb Air
Chief Executive Officer: Markuus Kojanawa
Representative to Speak With: Marita Hosaja
Parent Company or Government, If Applicable: None
Nations Served: 2, Teramore Island and United Regions of Verona
Full Destination List: Nom East International (NEI) - New Scresan Int'll (NSI) and return
NEI - Teramore International Airport (TIA) and return

NSI - TIA and return

NEI - Vak Vak Commuter Airstrip (VVA) return

VVA - NSI and return

VVA - TIA and return

Ukinza City Central Airport (UCA) - NEI and return

UCA - NSI and return
2013 Fiscal Year Revenue: 98.11 million Vercons
2013 Fiscal Year Profit/Loss: 657,000 Vercons
Fleet (Adding this in for you): 5 VeroTurboprop 15A's, 3 VeroJet Trijet 111-9's, 1 VeroJet 100-300
Additional Information: Established in 1998 as a commuter airline, with a fleet of 5 VeroTurboprop 15A's, it found success instantly.

In 2009, it was the launch customer for the VeroJet Trijet 111, with an order of 56 since the Destination Boom, with a number of 97 routes. In 2011, AirRegional launched, from its parent AirInter. This became a problem for Superb Air, with AirRegionals cheaper flights, and more routes from its parent.

By late 2012, it snapped and fell. Down, down down it went. It's barely surviving, and cannot sacrifice itself to AirRegional, with nearly all routes sold except for the main money making ones and just barely enough aircraft, with most of its VeroJet Trijets sold.

Connecting The World
Founded in 1915

Markuus Kojanawa,

Greetings and good afternoon! I would like to thank you for reaching out to us regarding your struggling airline, Superb Air. It would indeed be of benefit to both airlines if we can come to a buyout agreement, unsaddling your ownership with the financial problems and you and the Superb Air Board of Directors no longer in hot water for the struggles the company continues to face.

We have reviewed your request, and have discussed it. However, before presenting a possible offer, the Board of Directors have three questions. Firstly, how does the Vercons translate into the USD? Secondly, are the airports taking the name of their host cities? If not, what are the names of these cities? And finally, can you provide us with information on the aircrafts - such as the seating, class setup, and age?

This information will go a long ways to allowing us to determine how to proceed. Thank you!

Nick Turner,

Last edited by ViZion on Wed Apr 30, 2014 3:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.

(Founded June 14, 2003)

United Regions of Verona
Minister

Founded: Dec 07, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby United Regions of Verona » Wed Apr 30, 2014 2:04 pm

Superb Air

Dear Nick Turner,

Yes, the airports take the name for their host cities, except for New Scresan Int'll, who's host is in actual fact Scresan.

Vercons have a value of 1 USD = 0.9916 Vercons.

The aircraft, we apologise. The 5 VeroTurboprops are from the year of 1988, with a 32 2x2 seat layout, in a all-economy layout. The VeroJet Trijet 111's are in a 150 3x3 seat layout, all-economy and their age is from the year of 2009. The VeroJet 100-300 is a 90 seat 3x3 all-economy layout

Yours truly,

Markuus Kojonawa
I iz a proud and sexi member of d Exchange of Sad Annoying Pathetic Students
My TG box is lonely, why not send me a TG?
Kourtney is the best Kardashian!
''The only sane people on this planet is me, Alfy, Hake & Theo James,'' - Myself
#yafran

ViZion
Powerbroker

Anarchy

Postby ViZion » Wed May 14, 2014 3:58 pm

United Regions of Verona wrote:
Superb Air

Dear Nick Turner,

Yes, the airports take the name for their host cities, except for New Scresan Int'll, who's host is in actual fact Scresan.

Vercons have a value of 1 USD = 0.9916 Vercons.

The aircraft, we apologise. The 5 VeroTurboprops are from the year of 1988, with a 32 2x2 seat layout, in a all-economy layout. The VeroJet Trijet 111's are in a 150 3x3 seat layout, all-economy and their age is from the year of 2009. The VeroJet 100-300 is a 90 seat 3x3 all-economy layout

Yours truly,

Markuus Kojonawa

Connecting The World
Founded in 1915

Markuus Kojanawa,

I greatly appreciate the quickness in which you dispatched your response regarding our three questions. We have taken them into consideration, and with that we will be extending an offer of $45 million. At this time, we do not see an offer of higher amount being of value to us due to the cost of upgrading the aircrafts, and the limited destinations. While not all aircrafts will need upgrading immediately, the older VeroTurboprops do not meet our modern standards, and as such will need to be upgraded immediately. We are also extending a $250,000 buyout to each member of your Board of Directors.

Please let me know what your response to our proposed offer is; we look forward to closing this deal soon. Thank you.

Nick Turner,

(Founded June 14, 2003)

Lolomz
Minister

Founded: Apr 22, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Lolomz » Thu May 15, 2014 4:06 am

to: viZionair CEO
subject : acquire our airline

we , the borad of dircetors offer 10 % from our airline which is a lolomz airlines , to comments write an that theread : 50 % from lolomz airlines for sale ! to lisa hurley , the CEO of lolomz airlines
Pro: Suid Afrika, Imperial State of Iran, Rhodesia,Republic Of China ,Seperate but equal policy on the US, Capitalism,whites-only voting rights. Hasmite rule on jordan
Anti: Socialism/Social democracy/etc.. ,Palestine,Saudi Arabia,Islamic Republic Of Iran,end of the aparthied on Suid Afrika(South africa it's ilegtimate nation on my eyes).
RP Data :
Regime : Aparthied
RP name: The White Republic Of Suid Afrika
Prime Minister: Henrik Forward

Reino do Brazil
Negotiator

Founded: Jan 31, 2013

Postby Reino do Brazil » Thu May 15, 2014 9:48 am

From. Fernando Pinto,CEO NetJet
To. Nick Turner, President of VizionAir

Dear Mr. Turner,

NetJet is a corporate jet Company with tremendous success within our domestic market. The Company wants to expand and we truly believe in your capabilities of management. We have decided to sell 51% of the Company.Form is bellow.

Airline Name: Netjet, Netjet Health http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=223879&hilit=netjet, http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=279204&hilit=netjet
Chief Executive Officer: Fernando Pinto
Representative to Speak With: The CEO, Fernando Pinto
Parent Company or Government, If Applicable: Private
Nations Served: Reino do Brazil, Santo-Estevao,
Full Destination List: Domestic Deastinations
2013 Fiscal Year Revenue: 25.000.000
2013 Fiscal Year Profit/Loss: Profit 12.000.000
Fleet Information: Please see link.
Additional Information: n/a

Please consider our proposal.

Sincerely,
FPinto

ViZion
Powerbroker

Anarchy

Postby ViZion » Fri Jun 13, 2014 3:19 pm

Reino do Brazil wrote:(Image)

From. Fernando Pinto,CEO NetJet
To. Nick Turner, President of VizionAir

Dear Mr. Turner,

NetJet is a corporate jet Company with tremendous success within our domestic market. The Company wants to expand and we truly believe in your capabilities of management. We have decided to sell 51% of the Company.Form is bellow.

Airline Name: Netjet, Netjet Health http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=223879&hilit=netjet, http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=279204&hilit=netjet
Chief Executive Officer: Fernando Pinto
Representative to Speak With: The CEO, Fernando Pinto
Parent Company or Government, If Applicable: Private
Nations Served: Reino do Brazil, Santo-Estevao,
Full Destination List: Domestic Deastinations
2013 Fiscal Year Revenue: 25.000.000
2013 Fiscal Year Profit/Loss: Profit 12.000.000
Fleet Information: Please see link.
Additional Information: n/a

Please consider our proposal.

Sincerely,
FPinto

Fernando Pinto,

I would like to thank you for your interest in selling NetJet to ViZionair. We recognize that while your airline serves only a limited number of destinations, you are heavily booked at these destinations. Having reviewed and discussed the idea of acquiring NetJet, the Board of Directors has approved a $500 million buyout bid for your Brazilian brand. In addition, we are looking at the possibility of using the name NetJet as a low-cost express airline sub-brand within ViZion, however that is not a sure thing.

If you are interested in accepting our proposal, I look forward to hearing back from you soon!

Nick Turner,

Last edited by ViZion on Fri Jun 13, 2014 3:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.

(Founded June 14, 2003)

Libetta
Bureaucrat

Founded: Apr 09, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Libetta » Fri Jun 13, 2014 10:24 pm

Greetings,

AngloAstyrian is the leading airline group in the Anglo-Astyrian nations (Libetta, Beinai, Oceanport, Woodstead, Osterra, Duartistan, Cezary, and Cobustine); although we are not all connected by geography, our values and shared heritage make us close friends- so much so that some are under a shared currency and special government. Before 2013, the AngloAstyrian Group was still the only option for travelling over the border from Beinai or Osterra, to Duartistan with its Ingridair brand, and now we have made some losses. We still maintain that we are comfortable in most of our airlines and brands- however, the Norgia brand, head-quartered mainly in Libetta and Cezary is in need of a radical overhaul. Others are doing exceptionally well and we feel that we must downsize to improve actually successful "Ang-Ast" brands.

We feel, therefore, that it would be a wise idea for Norgia to undergo more drastic action, under a wealthy hyper-giant. Furthermore, we feel that being incorporated under a well-known name with status will also drum up tourism in the northern Anglo-Astyrian cluster (which is not part of Astyria).

Therefore, I have attached the relevant form.
Airline Name: Norgia
Chief Executive Officer: Pennington Sykes- Director of Norgia; Danyaal Desai- CEO of AngloAstyrian Group
Representative to Speak With: Danyaal Desai
Parent Company or Government, If Applicable: AngloAstyrian Group
Nations Served: Duartistan, Beinai, Osterra, Oceanport, Libetta, Leuthania, Cobustine
Full Destination List:
  • Cobustinia International, Cobustine
  • Dahrendorf Regional, Oceanport
  • Farwest Regional, Beinai
  • Lambeth Municipal Airport, Cobustine
  • Levitt International, Osterra
  • Leuthanaer International, Leuthania
  • Libetta International, Libetta
  • Moreland Bay International, Oceanport
  • Oxford International, Oceanport
  • Olympia International, Duartistan
  • Nylander Regional, Libetta
  • Riverwood International, Beinai
  • Tugillans Regional, Duartistan
  • Volkaparc Aeroglobal, Beinai
  • Weirland Regional, Cobustine
  • Yewbridge North Aeroparka, Osterra
2013 Fiscal Year Revenue: $320.32 m
2013 Fiscal Year Profit/Loss: -$12.1m
Fleet Information:
  • 15 x Boeing 747-400
  • 10 x Boeing 787 Dreamliner
Additional Information: AngloAstyrian Group is rather not too picky about getting a huge price, as Norgia is costing the Group time and money. It serves a large portion of Anglo- Astyria (in and outside of Astyria proper). Northern Anglo- Astyria is a small claim, and most most of the airports in the region are already listed; Woodstead, Cezary and Libetta are Southern Anglo- Astyrian claims. AngloAstyrian Group pretty much runs a monopoly, as we cover 80% of flights in the Northern Anglo-Astyria area, which is somewhat isolated and could use more of a cosmopolitan and modern viewpoint to administer the real differences- Norgia covers 30% of these 80%, so it is a potential front runner when in the correct boardroom.

Warmest wishes,
Danyaal Desai
CEO, AngloAstyrian Group
IIWiki | GE&T Directory | Astyria
Libport Airports
SOCIAL DEMOCRAT | PUBBER | SOCIOLOGY STUDENT | 20 | WEST SUSSEX, UK | GREY ASEXUAL

Cez-Zaeri | Lilbejis | Nyasott | Woodstead | AVEN | Face | Tumblr

ViZion
Powerbroker

Anarchy

Postby ViZion » Mon Jun 16, 2014 11:15 am

Libetta wrote:

Greetings,

AngloAstyrian is the leading airline group in the Anglo-Astyrian nations (Libetta, Beinai, Oceanport, Woodstead, Osterra, Duartistan, Cezary, and Cobustine); although we are not all connected by geography, our values and shared heritage make us close friends- so much so that some are under a shared currency and special government. Before 2013, the AngloAstyrian Group was still the only option for travelling over the border from Beinai or Osterra, to Duartistan with its Ingridair brand, and now we have made some losses. We still maintain that we are comfortable in most of our airlines and brands- however, the Norgia brand, head-quartered mainly in Libetta and Cezary is in need of a radical overhaul. Others are doing exceptionally well and we feel that we must downsize to improve actually successful "Ang-Ast" brands.

We feel, therefore, that it would be a wise idea for Norgia to undergo more drastic action, under a wealthy hyper-giant. Furthermore, we feel that being incorporated under a well-known name with status will also drum up tourism in the northern Anglo-Astyrian cluster (which is not part of Astyria).

Therefore, I have attached the relevant form.
(Image)
Airline Name: Norgia
Chief Executive Officer: Pennington Sykes- Director of Norgia; Danyaal Desai- CEO of AngloAstyrian Group
Representative to Speak With: Danyaal Desai
Parent Company or Government, If Applicable: AngloAstyrian Group
Nations Served: Duartistan, Beinai, Osterra, Oceanport, Libetta, Leuthania, Cobustine
Full Destination List:
  • Cobustinia International, Cobustine
  • Dahrendorf Regional, Oceanport
  • Farwest Regional, Beinai
  • Lambeth Municipal Airport, Cobustine
  • Levitt International, Osterra
  • Leuthanaer International, Leuthania
  • Libetta International, Libetta
  • Moreland Bay International, Oceanport
  • Oxford International, Oceanport
  • Olympia International, Duartistan
  • Nylander Regional, Libetta
  • Riverwood International, Beinai
  • Tugillans Regional, Duartistan
  • Volkaparc Aeroglobal, Beinai
  • Weirland Regional, Cobustine
  • Yewbridge North Aeroparka, Osterra
2013 Fiscal Year Revenue: $320.32 m
2013 Fiscal Year Profit/Loss: -$12.1m
Fleet Information:
  • 15 x Boeing 747-400
  • 10 x Boeing 787 Dreamliner
Additional Information: AngloAstyrian Group is rather not too picky about getting a huge price, as Norgia is costing the Group time and money. It serves a large portion of Anglo- Astyria (in and outside of Astyria proper). Northern Anglo- Astyria is a small claim, and most most of the airports in the region are already listed; Woodstead, Cezary and Libetta are Southern Anglo- Astyrian claims. AngloAstyrian Group pretty much runs a monopoly, as we cover 80% of flights in the Northern Anglo-Astyria area, which is somewhat isolated and could use more of a cosmopolitan and modern viewpoint to administer the real differences- Norgia covers 30% of these 80%, so it is a potential front runner when in the correct boardroom.

Warmest wishes,
Danyaal Desai
CEO, AngloAstyrian Group

Danyaal Desai,

I would like to thank you for your interest in selling Norgia to ViZionair. We recognize the potential that the Norgia brand brings to us, and the expansion that is allows us into an area we previously did not cover. This brings us additional reach, and will dramatically improve travel in the area. As such, the Board of Directors has approved a $650 million buyout bid for the struggling brand. If there is anything we can answer, please reach otu to me.

If you are interested in accepting our proposal, I look forward to hearing back from you soon!

Nick Turner,

(Founded June 14, 2003)

Libetta
Bureaucrat

Founded: Apr 09, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Libetta » Thu Jun 26, 2014 7:38 pm

Mr. Turner,

Thank you for reviewing our request. Along with the Board, I have reviewed your bid for Norgia's future in ViZionair; I happily consent to your proposal of absorption of branding, and total buyout - we are hoping that this will produce more jobs and help Anglo-Astyrian citizens gain better service, providing competition to giants already serving the area.

The green light is lit for the overhaul.

Sincerely,
Danyaal Desai
CEO, AngloAstyrian Group
IIWiki | GE&T Directory | Astyria
Libport Airports
SOCIAL DEMOCRAT | PUBBER | SOCIOLOGY STUDENT | 20 | WEST SUSSEX, UK | GREY ASEXUAL

Cez-Zaeri | Lilbejis | Nyasott | Woodstead | AVEN | Face | Tumblr

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Global Economics and Trade