NATION

PASSWORD

Aglinean Hand Woven Baskets

A meeting place where national storefronts can tout their wares and discuss trade. [In character]
Aglinean
Spokesperson

Founded: May 03, 2013
Ex-Nation

Aglinean Hand Woven Baskets

Postby Aglinean » Thu Jul 18, 2013 7:08 pm

Last edited by Aglinean on Mon Sep 02, 2013 1:31 pm, edited 11 times in total.

Aglinean
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Aglinean » Thu Jul 18, 2013 8:02 pm

An Introduction To Aglinean Hand Woven Baskets

Welcome to Aglinean Hand Woven Baskets

Awesome authentic hand crafted Aglinean baskets

FREE SHIPPING ON ANY ORDER IN THE YESHUAN CONTINENT!

We are your original source for a wide variety of high quality true Aglinean baskets and gifts from throughout Aglinean.

We treat each Aglinean basket as the one-of-a-kind, uniquely handwoven item that it is. So when you see a basket you like in our online store, you can get that exact Aglinean basket. Each one is individually photographed and cataloged for your convenience in choosing exactly which Aglinean basket will make a perfect gift or fit in your home or office decor.

We add hundreds of new baskets a year so our online collection is constantly evolving - check back often to see the latest Aglinean Baskets!

With all the arts and crafts offered on this site, we have one objective: to provide the customer with a beautiful, functional, unique piece of artwork.

Thank you for your business. :)

Greta Gabana, CEO Aglinean Hand Woven Baskets
Last edited by Aglinean on Sat Jul 20, 2013 1:04 pm, edited 6 times in total.

Aglinean
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Aglinean » Thu Jul 18, 2013 9:05 pm

Our Line of Products

NEW!

"Aglinean Hand Woven Baskets And You" Instructional Booklet

Description:

Everything You Needed To Know About Basket Maintenance And More!

500 pages on all aspects of basket maintenance, basketry and the fascinating history of baskets.
For example, did you know that the oldest known baskets have been carbon dated to between 10,000 and 12,000 years old, earlier than any established dates for archeological finds of pottery, and were discovered in Faiyum in upper Egypt.
Many more fascinating facts on everything about baskets inside. Buy it now!

Price: NSD 5.50

NEW!

"Maintenance Package"

Description:

Everything You Need To Keep Your Aglinean Hand Woven Baskets In Tip Top, Prime Condition.

75 cl. of liquid basket moisturizer.
1 l. of liquid Grade A basket wax.
50 cl. of pony repellant.
75 cl. of basket soap spray.
5 sponges.
And much more!

Price: NSD 7.50

NEW!

"Pony Repellant"

Description:

Drum filled with 200 liters of industrial strength pony repellant.

Keeps ponies away and helps prevent and control the outbreak of pony-borne diseases such as Equestrian fever and Ponyville scurvy.

Price: NSD 500.00

NEW!

"Promotional T-Shirt."

Description:

Aglinean Hand Woven Baskets Promotional T-Shirt.

Be the envy of all your friends and the coolest kid on the block with this fashionable T-shirt. It has the words "Aglinean Hand Woven Baskets Are Pretty Darn Okay" and a cute picture of a basket printed on it.
Available in all sizes!

Price: NSD 10.00

"The Benjamin"

Description:

Basic Storage and Transport Starter Basket.

Constructed from 100% organic material.
Ergonomic handle for moving or using by hand.
Lidless for easy access.
Suitable for utilitarian, ceremonial as well as esthetic purposes.
Fully compatible with common household items.

The Benjamin can carry up to 15 kg of groceries or other items thanks to the stiff fibers of the Aglinean reeds it is constructed from.

Not compatible with corrosive substances. Not suitable for carrying uncontained liquids.

Price: NSD 34.50

"The Goliath"

Description:

Advanced Storage and Transport Basket.

Improved storage capacity.
Lidless for easy access.

The Goliath can carry up to 25 kg of groceries or other items thanks to the stiff fibers of the Aglinean reeds it is constructed from.

Not compatible with corrosive substances. Not suitable for carrying uncontained liquids.

Price: NSD 40.00

"The Rembrandt"

Description:

Decorative Storage and Transport Shopping Basket.

4 colors.
Lidless for easy access.

The Rembrandt can carry up to 15 kg of groceries or other items thanks to the stiff fibers of the Aglinean reeds it is constructed from.

Price: NSD 46.50

"The Caravaggio"

Description:

Advanced Decorative Storage and Transport Shopping Basket.

Decorated with 5 colors.
Lidless for easy access.

The Caravaggio can carry up to 20 kg of groceries or other items thanks to the stiff fibers of the Aglinean reeds it is constructed from.

Price: NSD 56.00

The "Matryoshka"

Description:

3 in 1 Storage and Transport Shopping Basket.

Set of 3 handwoven baskets of decreasing size placed one inside the other.

Features:
3 in 1
Double ergonomic handles per basket for moving or using by hand.
Lidless for easy access.

The Matryoshka outer basket can carry up to 20 kg of groceries or other items thanks to the stiff fibers of the Aglinean reeds it is constructed from.
The middle basket has a capacity of 15 kg and the smallest basket can carry a maximum load of 10 kg.

Price: NSD 70.50
Last edited by Aglinean on Sat Jul 20, 2013 7:37 pm, edited 12 times in total.

Aglinean
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Aglinean » Fri Jul 19, 2013 3:40 am

Rules and Regulations

READ BEFORE YOUR PURCHASE!

- Orders or anything regarding purchases, orders, complaints, etc, will be made In Character only. OOC posts are not permitted.
- All sales are open to view by all, for RP-purposes, but are considered Secret-In-Character.
- Use NStracker to make sure you can afford the order. Should you be unable to make full payment in one installment we can negotiate payment plans.
- No godmodding with Aglinean baskets. Our baskets should only be used in RP's in a realistic manner. Should we be notified that Aglinean baskets are unrealistically portrayed during RP's, we may decide to refuse future business with the offending customer.

- All Nations in the Yeshuan Continent are entitled to a 10% discount. Please notify to this end, in your order.
- Friends of Aglinean may apply for production rights of Aglinean Hand Woven Baskets. The standard fee for the right to produce is 25.000.000 NSD per basket model. Also, Aglinean will receive 50% of all profits on the sale of foreign produced authentic Aglinean Hand Woven Baskets
- We reserve the right to deny purchase without explanation.
- Calculate all costs for your own orders.

Special attention to potential pony and/or brony customers:

Aglinean handcrafted baskets are not intended to be used as food!
It is absolutely forbidden to eat or even nibble on handcrafted Aglinean baskets.
Customers or nations who has acquired the right to produce Aglinean handcrafted baskets and wishes to sell or give Aglinean handcrafted baskets to pony and/or brony nations/entities are instructed to make perfectly clear to the pony/brony nation or entity that Aglinean handcrafted baskets are not intended to be used as food and that it is absolutely forbidden to eat or even nibble on handcrafted Aglinean baskets.
Last edited by Aglinean on Sat Jul 20, 2013 1:09 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Aglinean
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Aglinean » Fri Jul 19, 2013 3:40 am

reserved

Ceni
Senator

Founded: Jun 26, 2012
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Ceni » Fri Jul 19, 2013 12:59 pm

Dear Sirs,

The President of Ceni, Kyn Tucin, would like to order 5 Caravaggio baskets for a total of $280.00.

Thank you.
THE REPUBLIC OF CENI (the user behind this nation uses he/him/his pronouns)
Air Terranea | The Wanderlust Guide to Ceni | Seven Restaurants in Seven Days: Cataloging Cenian Food
Champions: Di Bradini Cup 38, U-18 World Cup 17
Runners-up: Di Bradini Cup 39, Di Bradini Cup 41
NSTT #1s: Lonus Varalin, Ardil Navsal (singles), Gyrachor Rentos, Val Korekal, Elia Xal/Fia Xal (doubles)
UICA Champions' Cup titles (1): 1860 Azoth
World Cup 76, World Cup 79
Baptism of Fire 61
Cup of Harmony 63
Copa Rushmori 41
International Basketball Championships 20
Cenian Open (Grand Slam) 1-8
<Schottia> I always think of Ceni as what it would be like if Long Island was its own nation, ran by Bernie Sanders lol.

Aglinean
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Aglinean » Sat Jul 20, 2013 10:04 am

Ceni wrote:Dear Sirs,

The President of Ceni, Kyn Tucin, would like to order 5 Caravaggio baskets for a total of $280.00.

Thank you.

Dear Sir/Madam,

Aglinean Hand Woven Baskets is deeply appreciative of your business. The "Caravaggio" basket is considered to be the very finest and most beautiful basket in our current production line so I congratulate you on your excellent choice and I hope the baskets will serve the internationally admired and respected President of Ceni, Kyn Tucin well.

In addition to the 5 baskets I have also included a basket maintenance package, an instructional booklet on how to use and maintain an Aglinean hand woven basket plus 50 promotional t-shirts with the text "Aglinean Hand Woven Baskets Are Pretty Darn Okay!"

We have yet to find a distributor for our international trade but seeing as to how these baskets are intended for such an esteemed individual as your President I will immediately send a couch and driver to a bordering nation that has an international airfield to make sure your package will arrive soon and safely.
You will not be charged with any transport costs. Payment can be made upon delivery as we have also not yet been able to open an account with an international financial institution.

Sincerely,

Last edited by Aglinean on Sat Jul 20, 2013 10:10 am, edited 1 time in total.

Aglinean
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Aglinean » Sat Jul 20, 2013 2:53 pm

Reserved.

Stahn
Senator

Founded: May 05, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Stahn » Sat Jul 20, 2013 4:21 pm

From the War Hall of the most amazing, awe-inspiring, and awesome Ruler of Stahn

Warlord Gomhtog

To: Greta Gabana, CEO Aglinean Hand Woven Baskets

I would like one "Maintenance Package" for the price of NSD 7.50 which will be payed upon delivery.

I am especially interested in the pony repellant and will let my scientists test it on its effectiveness.

Should this product be effective I will ask you in advance if it would be possible for me to order this substance separately.

In anticipation of your response,

Sincerely,

Warlord Gomhtog

Aglinean
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Aglinean » Sat Jul 20, 2013 4:39 pm

Stahn wrote:

From the War Hall of the most amazing, awe-inspiring, and awesome Ruler of Stahn

Warlord Gomhtog

To: Greta Gabana, CEO Aglinean Hand Woven Baskets

I would like one "Maintenance Package" for the price of NSD 7.50 which will be payed upon delivery.

I am especially interested in the pony repellant and will let my scientists test it on its effectiveness.

Should this product be effective I will ask you in advance if it would be possible for me to order this substance separately.

In anticipation of your response,

Sincerely,

(Image)

Warlord Gomhtog

Dear awe-inspiring Warlord Gomhtog,

After reading your letter I have come to fear that you plan to use the maintenance package for different purposes than it is intended for.

As a result I have adapted the rules of my storefront. Customers can now only buy the maintenance package in combination with Aglinean baskets.
Also I have decided to ban you and your nation from buying anything that contains pony repellant of our store.

I hope you can understand this decision. Our products are not intended to be used to hurt anybody. Not even sentient ponies.

And by reading your letter I have come to suspect that is exactly what you are intending to use it for.

Your order is therefore declined. I will send you 50 promotional t-shirts in an attempt to make this up to you.

Sincerely,

Aglinean
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Aglinean » Sat Jul 20, 2013 7:04 pm

Dear awe-inspiring Warlord Gomhtog,

Please ignore the contents of my previous letter.
Recently I have been trying to promote AHWB to a collection of sentient ponies and it has become very clear to me that all sentient ponies are total jerks.
I will send you 500 gallons of pony repellant for free and hope it will help you to do something about the pony problem that plagues the whole of Terra.

On a related note AHWB plans to sell our pony repellant separately from now on to every nation or person that is suffering because of the pony plague.

Sincerely,

Aglinean
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Aglinean » Tue Jul 23, 2013 8:23 am

LATEST NEWS

A little bit of sad news today as a minor accident caused one of our beasts of burden to become seriously injured.
It seems a pot hole has caused parts of the cargo to tumble and the pack animal was badly bruised and got covered in pony repellant as a result.

The animal is very ill. A veterinarian is deciding right now if it would be more humane and cost effective to put this draft animal out of its misery or not.

Stock photo of before mentioned animal

But there is also some very happy news to report.

AHWB has been able to open an account with the famous Príomhbanc Maltróipea Bank.

Payments can now be made by directly deposited the costs of your order to Greta Gabana's account at Príomhbanc Maltróipea making future financial transactions much more convenient.

And even more great news:

Logistical giant Spedycja Mielowski has agreed to take care of AHWB's deliveries to our neighboring countries as well as well as deliveries within Astyria.
We were hoping that Spedycja Mielowski would take care of all our international deliveries so we would finally have no need of those rude, clumsy, lazy and obnoxious ponies for our deliveries but we have yet to come to a agreement on this.

We will make sure to keep you informed.

Ceni
Senator

Founded: Jun 26, 2012
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Ceni » Tue Jul 23, 2013 9:39 am

Dear Sirs,

Machu Picchu Pubs would like to buy 11,500 Benjamin baskets to serve bread in, for a total of $431,250.

Thank you.

Sincerely,
Terrell Romper
CEO, Machu Picchu Pubs
THE REPUBLIC OF CENI (the user behind this nation uses he/him/his pronouns)
Air Terranea | The Wanderlust Guide to Ceni | Seven Restaurants in Seven Days: Cataloging Cenian Food
Champions: Di Bradini Cup 38, U-18 World Cup 17
Runners-up: Di Bradini Cup 39, Di Bradini Cup 41
NSTT #1s: Lonus Varalin, Ardil Navsal (singles), Gyrachor Rentos, Val Korekal, Elia Xal/Fia Xal (doubles)
UICA Champions' Cup titles (1): 1860 Azoth
World Cup 76, World Cup 79
Baptism of Fire 61
Cup of Harmony 63
Copa Rushmori 41
International Basketball Championships 20
Cenian Open (Grand Slam) 1-8
<Schottia> I always think of Ceni as what it would be like if Long Island was its own nation, ran by Bernie Sanders lol.

Aglinean
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Aglinean » Tue Jul 23, 2013 10:15 am

Ceni wrote:Dear Sirs,

Machu Picchu Pubs would like to buy 11,500 Benjamin baskets to serve bread in, for a total of $431,250.

Thank you.

Sincerely,
Terrell Romper
CEO, Machu Picchu Pubs

Dear Terrell Romper,

Aglinean Hand Woven Baskets is again deeply appreciative of your repeating business. The "Benjamin" baskets are the ideal choice for serving bread in so I must again congratulate you on your excellent choice and basket expertise and I hope the baskets will serve you and Machu Picchu Pubs well.

In addition to the 11,500 baskets I have also included 1000 basket maintenance packages, 250 instructional booklets on how to use and maintain an Aglinean hand woven basket plus 2500 promotional t-shirts with the text "Aglinean Hand Woven Baskets Are Pretty Darn Okay!" printed on it.

Our best delivery pony is right on its way after just having been more or less recovered from an accident.

Sincerely,

Photo of before mentioned pack animal on its way to Terrell Romper.

Woodstead
Ambassador

Founded: Apr 14, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Woodstead » Tue Jul 23, 2013 10:27 am

Dear Ms Gabana,

Savemiles Retail Group is an ethical grocery superstore and local store chain. However, it also holds several contracts with coffee houses, clothing manufacturers, and mobile phone retailers, and beyond. We feel that in our global superstores, your products may fetch extra income for you. All we ask is that you equip us with your fine woven baskets, and we'll pay for transit. We promise to advertise the brand and keep any manufacturers' labels attached on every product; we then ask for 30:70 profit share for every unit sold in Savemiles Superstores- the latter share going to AHWB. In addition, we wish for at least one member of our own staff to wear a promotional shirt in store to gather potential customers.

As a company, we feel this is a juicy offer, though if you wish to negotiate and discuss any possibilities, do not hesitate to respond. Thank you for your valued time and patience.

Sincerely,
Paul Daube
Product Quality Director, Savemiles Retail Group
I don't use this account anymore. Need to TG me? Just hit up Nyasott or Cez-Zaeri.

Teepot Kingdom
Attaché

Founded: Apr 30, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Teepot Kingdom » Tue Jul 23, 2013 11:19 am

To whom it may conern within the AHWB,

We, the Teepot Kingdom, are interesting in buying a large shipment of your pony-repellent following a large out-break of "Equestrian Fever". Due to the nature of the outbreak, we would like to request that 50 barrels to be shipped to our capital city of Teepot to protect ourselves from this, and future outbreaks in due time, as the disease is only spreading. Half of the payment of $25,000 will be wired to your company upon arrival of the first shipment, and the remaining half upon arrival of the last shipment. Until then, we shall attempt to quarantine those infected.

On another note, should your pony-repellent be effective we may return in the future to peruse the purchase of your artfully-woven hand-crafted baskets.

With highest regard-
Adablle, Minister of Health and Economics
Last edited by Teepot Kingdom on Tue Jul 23, 2013 12:29 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Aglinean
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Aglinean » Tue Jul 23, 2013 1:06 pm

Teepot Kingdom wrote:To whom it may conern within the AHWB,

We, the Teepot Kingdom, are interesting in buying a large shipment of your pony-repellent following a large out-break of "Equestrian Fever". Due to the nature of the outbreak, we would like to request that 50 barrels to be shipped to our capital city of Teepot to protect ourselves from this, and future outbreaks in due time, as the disease is only spreading. Half of the payment of $25,000 will be wired to your company upon arrival of the first shipment, and the remaining half upon arrival of the last shipment. Until then, we shall attempt to quarantine those infected.

On another note, should your pony-repellent be effective we may return in the future to peruse the purchase of your artfully-woven hand-crafted baskets.

With highest regard-
Adablle, Minister of Health and Economics

Dear Minister Adablle,

The 50 barrels of pony-repellant have been send to you with the greatest haste and urgency. As a bounus I have thrown in 50 barrels extra. All our available ponies have been committed to the transport.

We are hopeful the barrels will arive in time and that they will prove very effective. I have also allerted the Aglinean government but sadly he is unavailable at the moment. I have been told that our beloved Prins Benedict has gone fishing and our messengers have yet to find him.

If our monarch has been informed of your situation I am sure he will mobilise all the help our proud nation can offer.

Stay strong1 Help is on its way!

Sincerely,

Last edited by Aglinean on Tue Jul 23, 2013 1:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Aglinean
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Aglinean » Tue Jul 23, 2013 1:19 pm

Woodstead wrote:
(Image)
([url=http://fc06.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2013/134/4/a/arenabutton_by_ratherdifferentart-d659ce2.png]Image)[/url]
Dear Ms Gabana,

Savemiles Retail Group is an ethical grocery superstore and local store chain. However, it also holds several contracts with coffee houses, clothing manufacturers, and mobile phone retailers, and beyond. We feel that in our global superstores, your products may fetch extra income for you. All we ask is that you equip us with your fine woven baskets, and we'll pay for transit. We promise to advertise the brand and keep any manufacturers' labels attached on every product; we then ask for 30:70 profit share for every unit sold in Savemiles Superstores- the latter share going to AHWB. In addition, we wish for at least one member of our own staff to wear a promotional shirt in store to gather potential customers.

As a company, we feel this is a juicy offer, though if you wish to negotiate and discuss any possibilities, do not hesitate to respond. Thank you for your valued time and patience.

Sincerely,
Paul Daube
Product Quality Director, Savemiles Retail Group

Dear Paul Daube,

Thank you for your interest and your interesting offer. AHWB would be proud to have its products available in such a machnificent chain of stores as Savemiles Retail Group. I am also very apreciative of your globally admired ethicical business practises.
There is no need to pay for transit as our delivery system has recently become fully ponymated.

Right now all of our transporters are engaged in transporting pony repellant to Teepot Kingdom as they are currently in a crisisrelated to of Equestrian Fever. However at the second they are back they will all be commited to bringing you the finest collection of AHWB products for you to sell.

I have a few questions if you don't mind.

First I would like to know how many baskets and related products you wish to have in all your stores for you to sell.
Secondly, that 30:70 profit arangement you proposed. I would like to know who gets the 30 and who gets the 70?
Last but not least I request of you to promote AHWB in your storefront. If you would do that, we will do the same for you.

Sincerely,

Woodstead
Ambassador

Founded: Apr 14, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Woodstead » Tue Jul 23, 2013 1:34 pm

Dear Paul Daube,

Thank you for your interest and your interesting offer. AHWB would be proud to have its products available in such a machnificent chain of stores as Savemiles Retail Group. I am also very apreciative of your globally admired ethicical business practises.
There is no need to pay for transit as our delivery system has recently become fully ponymated.

Right now all of our transporters are engaged in transporting pony repellant to Teepot Kingdom as they are currently in a crisisrelated to of Equestrian Fever. However at the second they are back they will all be commited to bringing you the finest collection of AHWB products for you to sell.

First I would like to know how many baskets and related products you wish to have in all your stores for you to sell.
Secondly, that 30:70 profit arangement you proposed. I would like to know who gets the 30 and who gets the 70?
Last but not least I request of you to promote AHWB in your storefront. If you would do that, we will do the same for you.

Sincerely,

Dear Greta Gabana,

To clarify, Savemiles would like to start off with 3,000 baskets of each kind- we will split them ourselves between flagship stores; 70% is intended to go to you in the 30/70 split of profits; as with every partner and supplier, we do promote storefronts. I sincerely hope I have answered all that needs to be clarified.

Thank you again.

Sincerely,
Paul Daube
Product Quality Director, Savemiles Retail
I don't use this account anymore. Need to TG me? Just hit up Nyasott or Cez-Zaeri.

Aglinean
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Aglinean » Tue Jul 23, 2013 2:34 pm

Dear Minister Adablle,

The convoy on its mission to bring your nation the desperately needed pony repellant is being held up at the border by what I believe are Teepottian forces. Perhaps you could look into it?

The ponies that informed me were too stupid to be able to tell me where exactly they where trying to enter your nation but one of them did send a photograph. I have enclosed it, perhaps you will be able to locate the exact border post and take appropriate action.

Again, my best wishes to you and your fellow Teepottians.

Sincerely,

Before mentioned photo.

Aglinean
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Aglinean » Tue Jul 23, 2013 2:41 pm

Woodstead wrote:
Dear Paul Daube,

Sincerely,

(Image)

Dear Greta Gabana,

To clarify, Savemiles would like to start off with 3,000 baskets of each kind- we will split them ourselves between flagship stores; 70% is intended to go to you in the 30/70 split of profits; as with every partner and supplier, we do promote storefronts. I sincerely hope I have answered all that needs to be clarified.

Thank you again.

Sincerely,
Paul Daube
Product Quality Director, Savemiles Retail

Dear Paul Daube,

This is a most excellent offer you have proposed to me. I am very enthusiastic and will send the baskets as soon as humanly possible. Also I will include our current full supply of promotional t-shirts, maintenance kits and instructional booklets.

Let us hope we will both make lots of many through this cooperation of our two great enterprises.

Sincerely,

Last edited by Aglinean on Tue Jul 23, 2013 2:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Teepot Kingdom
Attaché

Founded: Apr 30, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Teepot Kingdom » Tue Jul 23, 2013 4:26 pm

Aglinean wrote:

Dear Minister Adablle,

The convoy on its mission to bring your nation the desperately needed pony repellant is being held up at the border by what I believe are Teepottian forces. Perhaps you could look into it?

The ponies that informed me were too stupid to be able to tell me where exactly they where trying to enter your nation but one of them did send a photograph. I have enclosed it, perhaps you will be able to locate the exact border post and take appropriate action.

Again, my best wishes to you and your fellow Teepottians.

Sincerely,

(Image)

To the CEO of Aglinean Hand Woven Baskets: Greta Gabana,

We are regretfully sorry of this small mishap, as we were expecting your delivery within another border. Our regulations upon the border, thanks to our Minister of Defense and current Dictator, are strictly regulated. However, I have sent a small convoy to retrieve the materials. Once again, we are regretfully sorry for this mistake.

Your kind actions will not be forgotten~
-Adabelle, Minister of Health and Economics

On another note, I was/am working on a map of the Kingdom, so should anything occur in the future we shall be better able to understand the situation at hand.
Last edited by Teepot Kingdom on Sat Jul 27, 2013 4:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Aglinean
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Aglinean » Thu Jul 25, 2013 6:07 am

LATEST NEWS

Things are finally picking up for AHWB. Many baskets and related items have been sold. Our Pony Repellant has proven to be our most popular product so far,

At first, the future did not look so promising for AHWB. That is why we had our star employer Rasta Rossini do a study on what products are most requested in Terra. Surprisingly it turned out that it was not hand woven baskets but army vehicles. Specifically tanks.

That is why we have decided to expand our product line and offer a tank of our own.

Although there is not much experience in tank design available in Aglinean since motorized vehicles are against the law and Aglinean has never had armed forces of its own, we thought that we would more than make up for this with our weaving and wood working expertise.

And as it turned out we were right.

Now on offer, the Super Awesome Class "Dominator" heavy tank.

It has a Cochlea AHWB2pp multi-multi-powered threadwheel engine and an impressive multi comparable (203 mm max) Onager torsional force artillery piece.

We expect great demand for this product so "The Dominator" is already in full production.

Super Awesome Class "Dominator"
Last edited by Aglinean on Thu Jul 25, 2013 6:17 am, edited 2 times in total.

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Global Economics and Trade