NATION

PASSWORD

NATURNALIA Holistic Pet Food (Closed - Sold to Oivio Oyj)

A meeting place where national storefronts can tout their wares and discuss trade. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Neu Engollon
Negotiator

Founded: Aug 13, 2012
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Neu Engollon » Sat Jun 15, 2013 9:26 pm

To: Aleksandra Mielowski, CEO, Spedycja Mielowski

Ms. Mielowski,

We are very pleased that you have contacted us about your services. We have been looking for a solid, consistent delivery system. We shall be researching all of your services and would like to work out a contract that will be beneficial to both of us. Thank you and please do contact me directly for anything else that I can do to help out your organization.
Sincerely,

Gianni DiMasso, CEO, Naturnalia Pet Foods
Last edited by Neu Engollon on Thu Jun 20, 2013 7:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
TG me with questions if you got some, especially about GE&T or PMCs.
My Factbook
Important Neu Engollian Links.
'The Forest was shrinking, but the trees kept voting for the axe. For the axe was clever and convinced the trees that because his handle was wood, he was one of them."

Zeragumere
Civil Servant

Founded: Jun 15, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Zeragumere » Sat Jun 15, 2013 9:46 pm

Name of Nation: Zeragumere
Name of Franchisee/Organization: Felix Patek, President of Zeragumere
Order Size: 100 Pallets, random mix
Bank which holds your account: de Manne Credit Union
Regular deliveries? Frequency desired: Every 3-4 Months
Last edited by Zeragumere on Sat Jun 15, 2013 9:50 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Currently in DEFCON 3.
President of Zeragumere: Felix Patek

Reino do Brazil
Negotiator

Founded: Jan 31, 2013

Postby Reino do Brazil » Sun Jun 16, 2013 3:53 am

Neu Engollon wrote:

To: Antonio Condes, Agricultural Platform, Reino do Brazil

Sr. Condes,

We are very amenable to this proposal and we will wire you the money for the first shipment via our account with EngolBanc. The shipment can be delivered to Panoli at our dock at Pier 51.
Sincerely,

To. Mr DiMasso, CEO, Naturnalia Pet Foods
From Antonio Condes, CEO, Reino do Brazil Agricultural Platform

Dear Mr. DiMasso,

We confirm delivery of shipment at Pier 51, at Panoli where is ready to be picked up.
It is a joy for us to be able to do business with such a fine Group. Thank you for your
business.

Yours Truly, ACondes
Last edited by Reino do Brazil on Sun Jun 16, 2013 3:54 am, edited 1 time in total.

Aurora Confederacy
Negotiator

Founded: May 14, 2011
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Aurora Confederacy » Sun Jun 16, 2013 3:59 am

Neu Engollon wrote:

Ms. Mielowski,

We are very pleased that you have contacted us about your services. We have been looking for a solid, consistent delivery system. We shall be researching all of your services and would like to work out a contract that will be beneficial to both of us. Thank you and please do contact me directly for anything else that I can do to help out your organization.
Sincerely,

Spedycja Mielowski
Unit 2 Radial Parkway
off Power Station Avenue
South Sands

web: www.spedycjamielowski.ice

06 - 16 - 2013
Dear Sir
In view of the recieved correspondance, It gives me pleasure that you are going to go ahead with looking into our services offered, we at Spedicja Mielowski look forward to hearing from you regarding future deals and correspondance regarding manpower and logistics operations. Such a contract will be a positive symbol on our corporate resume and so we look forward to a positive outcome to these negotiations.

Kind regards,
Last edited by Aurora Confederacy on Sun Jun 16, 2013 4:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
All storefronts can be found here In my factbook
Factbook: new factbook under construction
RP'sLife in Barentsburg RP ooc
PLEASE telegram me after you place an order with Order at [ENTER STOREFRONT] please
To Pony, off-world and fantasy nations, note; alien beings, fantasy beings can't cross into this universe and write from their perspective, as it's based on a MODERN TECH HUMAN ONLY SETTING SORRY!! This also includes Cloned humans as M/T technology has not progressed in cloning entire humans yet. PS I don't do war RP's either.
Aurora Confederacy is proud to be a member of the Astyria Region

related nations: Aurora Confederacy State of The Khayr Var Region. - Greater Orcadia

Neu Engollon
Negotiator

Postby Neu Engollon » Thu Jun 20, 2013 7:21 am

Ms. Mielowski,

We as well, are excited to open this new venture together and think it will be a beneficial, profitable and logical operation for both of us. For you, the amount of volume we're shipping will be a very solid contract for many years to come, helping to expand your business. For us, having a good solid, professional distribution system in place that will be very attentive to our needs is a must in this industry. So, Thank you for that and please do contact me directly for anything else that I can do to help out your organization.
Sincerely,

My Factbook
'The Forest was shrinking, but the trees kept voting for the axe. For the axe was clever and convinced the trees that because his handle was wood, he was one of them."

Woodstead
Ambassador

Founded: Apr 14, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Woodstead » Thu Jun 20, 2013 10:44 am

Dear G. DiMasso,

Savemiles Retail Group is very much interested in potentially selling Naturnalia in our Savemiles Superstores, and in larger Saveyards Local Express Stores- we feel that both subsidiaries have an unfulfilled demand for pet foods, and really that's all Savemiles Retail Group is missing to make it the ultimate single-stop shopping choice.

Consequently, I have spoken with the Chief Executive, Jared Harvey, and with Financial Director, Sheona O'Sullivan, to discuss the possibility. Before we go into the specifics of the potential deal, both members have passed the choice over to me- the Product Quality Director. After a brief survey across the range, I have taken it upon myself to accept the sale of Naturnalia Holistic Pet Food.

I have also had an independent surveyor with experience in Woodstead's National Nutrition Agency and Food Standards Authorities, since we're not, in Woodstead, used to serving capybara. However, our analyst has given the green light, and we would therefore be delighted to trial the whole range in every store.

Myself, and other board members have regarded your business as the perfect candidate, and we eagerly await a response. Many thanks for your time.

Sincerely,
Paul Daube
Product Quality Director, Savemiles Retail Group
I don't use this account anymore. Need to TG me? Just hit up Nyasott or Cez-Zaeri.

The Heinrich Empire
Diplomat

Founded: Mar 25, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby The Heinrich Empire » Thu Jun 20, 2013 9:47 pm

Name of Nation: The Heinrich Empire
Name of Franchisee/Organization: Board of Food Management
Name of Contact: Secretary Joseph P. Saint
Number of Stores/Cities: Heinrich (5), Jamestown (5), Herria (3), Neworth (3), Krosgov (2)
Any other requests, questions or comments? No.
~Prime Minister Michael

LONG LIVE THE HEINRICH EMPIRE!

"He who knows when he can fight and when he cannot, will be victorious." ~Sun Tzu

"The Main Purpose of Business is Style. People Buy Style." ~Me

Part-Polish, Part-German, Part-Irish, Part-French.

Not a Nazi. Not a Brony.

Neu Engollon
Negotiator

Savemiles Confirmation of Partnership

Postby Neu Engollon » Sat Jun 22, 2013 6:59 am

To: Paul Daube, Product Quality Director, Savemiles Retail Group

Mr. Daube,

We as well, are excited to open this new venture together and think it will be a beneficial, profitable and logical operation for both of us. For you, the amount of volume we're shipping will be a very solid contract for many years to come, helping to expand your business. For us, having a good solid, professional retailer that will be able to know and sell our product, along with your other great inventory, is a must in this industry. To start out, may I suggest ordering a set of each canine, feline and cans/treats retail starter sets per store. That would be the best place to start and we have specially tailored these sets to be able to fulfill a store for the duration of a few months while you decide the best moving stock and re-order accordingly. The only products that we make not included in any of our starter sets is ferret food, which that is up to you, should you decide there would be a market for that in your stores or not. Many of our retailers do not take up valuable stock space with it, rather special ordering ferret food for customers on an as needed basis.
Anyway, should you need any further help in the set up and ordering process please let me, or my assistant, Maria Vitore, know. Much thanks again and we look forward to a successful partnership.

Sincerely,

Last edited by Neu Engollon on Sat Jun 22, 2013 7:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
My Factbook

Neu Engollon
Negotiator

Heinrich Empire Stores

Postby Neu Engollon » Sat Jun 22, 2013 7:02 am

To: Secretary Joseph P. Saint, Board of Food Management, The Heinrich Empire

Secretary Saint,

We are very pleased that you have decided to open Naturnalia Retail outlets in your nation. The 18 locations listed have been approved and construction will begin as soon as we line up local contractors. We will also act quickly to find local suppliers and vendors. We are glad to be a part of keeping The Heinrich Empire's pets healthy and happy!

Sincerely,

My Factbook

Woodstead
Ambassador

Founded: Apr 14, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Woodstead » Sat Jun 22, 2013 8:35 am

Mr. Daube,

We as well, are excited to open this new venture together and think it will be a beneficial, profitable and logical operation for both of us. For you, the amount of volume we're shipping will be a very solid contract for many years to come, helping to expand your business. For us, having a good solid, professional retailer that will be able to know and sell our product, along with your other great inventory, is a must in this industry. To start out, may I suggest ordering a set of each canine, feline and cans/treats retail starter sets per store. That would be the best place to start and we have specially tailored these sets to be able to fulfill a store for the duration of a few months while you decide the best moving stock and re-order accordingly. The only products that we make not included in any of our starter sets is ferret food, which that is up to you, should you decide there would be a market for that in your stores or not. Many of our retailers do not take up valuable stock space with it, rather special ordering ferret food for customers on an as needed basis.
Anyway, should you need any further help in the set up and ordering process please let me, or my assistant, Maria Vitore, know. Much thanks again and we look forward to a successful partnership.

Sincerely,

Dear G. DiMasso,

I thank you for your assistance. Purchasing these units- we would like to trial all four packages across our flagship stores- that's 200 stores globally; one load, of each, per store. We would be delighted to start assessing the activity on the Naturnalia stock. We are most certain that this can only spell success.

Money will be wired in advance. Thank you, again, for your valued time.

Kind regards,
Paul Daube
Product Quality Director, Savemiles Retail Group
I don't use this account anymore. Need to TG me? Just hit up Nyasott or Cez-Zaeri.

Neu Engollon
Negotiator

Postby Neu Engollon » Wed Jun 26, 2013 9:04 am

Mr. Daube,

We are very pleased that you have decided to order Naturnalia food products for your Savemiles Retail Stores.
We are glad to be a part of keeping the pets and customers of the Savemiles Retail Group healthy and happy!
We shall be fulfilling your initial order right away and shipping it to you momentarily. Just a reminder that the 15% Discount will only apply to this initial order, as it is an introductory discount, but we may be willing to negotiate a lower rate to keep you as customers.

Sincerely,

Initial Delivery:

Canine Retail Starter Sets: $2355.61 x 200 = $471,122
Feline Retail Starter Sets: $1206 x 200 = $241,200
Can/Treat Retail Starter Sets: $1448.83 x 200 = $289,766

Total = $1,002,088
My Factbook

ViZion
Powerbroker

Founded: Antiquity
Anarchy

Postby ViZion » Fri Jun 28, 2013 11:00 am

Whole Goods Market
Fresh. Healthy. Only The Best.

Whole Goods Market is looking to bring on NATURNALIA Holistic Pet Food products! We are interested in bringing on 1,000 packs of each type, recurring monthly with the potential to change as we adjust to the correct demand.

Thank you.

Robbi Marnal
CEO, WGM
The Constitutional Federal Republic of ViZion

[ Angola | Zambia | Tanzania | Antarctica | ViZion Island | Northern South America | Central America | Astyria | Coulter Bay | 18,546,524.5 sq mi ]
(Founded June 14, 2003)
Astyria | Astyria GE&T Directory | The Astyrian Network

Neu Engollon
Negotiator

Postby Neu Engollon » Fri Jun 28, 2013 10:05 pm

To: Robbi Marnal, CEO, Whole Goods Market

M. Marnal,

We are very pleased that you have decided to order Naturnalia food products for your Whole Goods Markets.
We are glad to be a part of keeping the pets and customers of the Whole Goods Markets healthy and happy!
Before we fulfill your initial order right away and ship it to you momentarily, we wanted to double check to make sure that you might want to actually order our retail starter sets instead, as they are very well suited for each store that brings in our line. Market research was done to tailor the initial inventory to work with just about every average size retailer. Just a reminder that the 15% Discount will only apply to this initial order, as it is an introductory discount, but we may be willing to negotiate a lower rate to keep you as customers.

Sincerely,

My Factbook

ViZion
Powerbroker

Founded: Antiquity
Anarchy

Postby ViZion » Tue Jul 02, 2013 5:14 pm

Whole Goods Market
Fresh. Healthy. Only The Best.

Thank you for bringing this up. We would like to go with the starter package. We have, nationwide, 152 stores, and we will be ordering monthly. We will change our order numbers as needed in the future.

Thank you.

Robbi Marnal
CEO, WGM
The Constitutional Federal Republic of ViZion

[ Angola | Zambia | Tanzania | Antarctica | ViZion Island | Northern South America | Central America | Astyria | Coulter Bay | 18,546,524.5 sq mi ]
(Founded June 14, 2003)
Astyria | Astyria GE&T Directory | The Astyrian Network

New Edom
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Mar 14, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby New Edom » Tue Jul 02, 2013 5:28 pm

FACTOR
The Third Chromosome is Talent!

The First Chromosome is Talent means that we want to encourage people to bring out the very best they have in musical performance! "Music is something many cultures have in common," says Canopus Fade, the President and CEO of XYZ Factor. "And we want to bring joy to millions."

Does your company want to bring joy to millions? How about BILLIONS?

In that case you need look no further! XYZ Factor will give many people the opportunity to demonstrate their musical talents--to see if they have the Z! All your company needs to do is offer us sponsorship and we will guarantee advertising space for your company in every show!

sincerely,
Canopus Fade
President and CEO

Just Sign Up Here!
Code: Select all
[b]Nation Name:[/b]
[b]Company Name:[/b]
[b]Company URL:[/b]
[Spoiler=Single Paragraph Advertisement](insert here)[/spoiler]
[u]Please Put Y or N beside the appropriate amount of advertisement[/u]
[b]1 Advertisement Slot (50,000 NSD):[/b]
[b]3 Advertisement Slots (100,000 NSD):[/b]
[b]5 Advertisement Slots (250,000 NSD):[/b]
[b]8 Advertisement Slots (1,000,000 NSD):[/b]
Along with advertisement slot purchase comes free tickets for all shows for the season for a representative of the company plus guest, and 10% discounts for all company members.
"The three articles of Civil Service faith: it takes longer to do things quickly, it's far more expensive to do things cheaply, and it's more democratic to do things in secret." - Jim Hacker "Yes Minister"

Neu Engollon
Negotiator

Whole Goods Markets Order

Postby Neu Engollon » Sat Jul 06, 2013 6:31 pm

To: Robbi Marnal, CEO, WGM

M. Marnal,

We are very pleased that you have decided to order Naturnalia food products for your Whole Goods Markets.
We are glad to be a part of keeping the pets and customers of the Whole Goods Markets healthy and happy!
We shall be fulfilling your initial order right away and shipping it to you momentarily. Just a reminder that the 15% Discount will only apply to this initial order, as it is an introductory discount, but we may be willing to negotiate a lower rate to keep you as customers.

Sincerely,

Initial Delivery:
(15% Discount priced)
Canine Retail Starter Sets: $2355.61 x 152 = $ 358,052.72
Feline Retail Starter Sets: $1206 x 152 = $ 183,312
Can/Treat Retail Starter Sets: $1448.83 x 152 = $ 220,222.16

Total = $ 761,586.88
My Factbook

Tetryx
Minister

Founded: Jun 23, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Tetryx » Sun Jul 07, 2013 2:09 pm

The Tetryx and her organization are very proud to have gained interest in this company. We will be providing $2.3 Million USDs for the fact that your company is extremely capable and it has the possibility to become a 5-Star pet care provider. We ask for 15 through 75% of your company, our budget for spending is upwards in the 10s of billions. With the possibilities that you offer and the possibilities that we can offer you with the stretch of territory known as the Tentry Isle, an utterly massive 300 mile large expanse with the finest wild grown herbs and wild animals with animals that are farm raised in the best of environments which will provide many possibilities for you, even providing for exotic pets, due to the area it is in and the wide array of soils it carries the things it can grow and provide for seem to never end in this massive isle of paradise, we wish for our experience in the pet industry and our experience with the feelings you get when owning a pet to influence your decision in such a way that lets you know we do love our animals and we provide the best for them so that you say yes. Once again, we are The Tetryx.
Tetryx wrote:Name of Demon Lord
or:
Side: Demon Lords
Digimon Partner: Elizabeth Cassidy
Digimon Level: Rookie
Digimon Type: Arkadimon
Digimon Attribute: Virus

Name of Demon Lord
or:
Name: Elizabeth Cassidy
Side: On the side of Arkadimon, which means Demon Lords
Looks like Anne Hathaway, click on the link to go to my app and see the rest

Neu Engollon
Negotiator

The Tetryx

Postby Neu Engollon » Sun Jul 07, 2013 3:41 pm

To: The Tetryx

The Tetryx,

Thank you for contacting us. It took a few read thrus to understand your offer, but to the best of our comprehension, you are offering to buy 75% of our company. Much as the compensation of land and raw materials are tempting, we already have a network of suppliers and distribution that we are more than happy with. Mainly, we are already a subsidiary of BDI, Burgunden Diversified Industries, for another, they have told me to pass along that they would also respectfully decline your offer, should you directly approach them. Thank you again for your interest and we wish you the best in your endeavors.

Sincerely,

Last edited by Neu Engollon on Sun Jul 07, 2013 3:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
My Factbook

Tetryx
Minister

Founded: Jun 23, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Tetryx » Wed Jul 10, 2013 10:13 am

Neu Engollon wrote:

The Tetryx,

Thank you for contacting us. It took a few read thrus to understand your offer, but to the best of our comprehension, you are offering to buy 75% of our company. Much as the compensation of land and raw materials are tempting, we already have a network of suppliers and distribution that we are more than happy with. Mainly, we are already a subsidiary of BDI, Burgunden Diversified Industries, for another, they have told me to pass along that they would also respectfully decline your offer, should you directly approach them. Thank you again for your interest and we wish you the best in your endeavors.

Sincerely,

We were attempting to purchase 15 through 75%, meaning it could be a minority purchase or majority, worth of your shares but very well. BTW, Bump...this is a good company, seriously why is no one posting? >.>' This annoys me.
Tetryx wrote:Name of Demon Lord
or:
Side: Demon Lords
Digimon Partner: Elizabeth Cassidy
Digimon Level: Rookie
Digimon Type: Arkadimon
Digimon Attribute: Virus

Name of Demon Lord
or:
Name: Elizabeth Cassidy
Side: On the side of Arkadimon, which means Demon Lords
Looks like Anne Hathaway, click on the link to go to my app and see the rest

Neu Engollon
Negotiator

Postby Neu Engollon » Wed Jul 10, 2013 8:39 pm

The Tetryx,

Thank you for clarifying that you meant purchasing at least 15%, but up to 75% of our company. We take heart that you see such potential in our company. Again, though, our parent corporation, BDI, Burgunden Diversified Industries, is uninterested in selling any stock, especially not a majority portion, at this point in time. Thank you again for your interest and we wish you the best in your endeavors.

Sincerely,

My Factbook

Neu Engollon
Negotiator

Savemiles PR

Postby Neu Engollon » Sun Jul 28, 2013 9:36 am

Naturnalia Pet Foods are proud to be a featured product in

Stores
My Factbook

Nouvel Ecosse
Diplomat

Founded: Nov 07, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Nouvel Ecosse » Sun Jul 28, 2013 1:30 pm

Desk of C.Louis
From the Ministry of Importation and Retail
Government of Nouvel Ecosse

MoIR
"Driech Complex"
Edgecombe Street,
Edinburgh

Dear Sir or Madam,

Apologies for the delay in getting our application to you. It seems some low-level employee managed to lose it on the train from his home, and then told us that he had sent it. I'm sure that you will be glad to hear that he has been docked wages for his stupidity.

As of yet Nouvel Ecosse has no real supplier of pet foods, and so it is with great anticipation that I invite you to open in our nation.

Name of Nation: Nouvel Ecosse
Name of Franchisee/Organization: Nouvel Ecosse Ministry of Retail & Importation
Name of Contact: Minister Carl Louis
Number of Stores/Cities: (No more than 5 per city, please) 5 in Edinburgh, 5 in Endeavour, 4 in Armadillo, 4 in Bel Cansas, 4 in Hannibal, 4 in Martell, 3 in Los Atticus, 3 in Port Mann, 3 in Fort Burgundy, 1 in Wayne Island Port
Any other requests, questions or comments? None that we can think of.

We eagerly await your reply,

Carl Louis
Minister of Importation and Retail
Nouvel Ecosse

Neu Engollon
Negotiator

Nouvel Ecosse Locations

Postby Neu Engollon » Mon Jul 29, 2013 1:42 pm

To: Minister Carl Louis, Ministry of Retail & Importation, Nouvel Ecosse

Minister Louis,

We are very pleased that you have decided to open Naturnalia Retail outlets in your nation. The 36 locations listed have been approved and construction will begin as soon as we line up local contractors. We will also act quickly to find local suppliers and vendors. We are glad to be a part of keeping Nouvel Ecosse's pets healthy and happy!

Sincerely,

My Factbook

Naybra
Diplomat

Founded: Mar 18, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Naybra » Mon Jul 29, 2013 2:10 pm

Naybrian Department of Commerce

To: Gianni DiMasso, CEO of Naturnalia Pet Foods
Subject: Naturnalia Pet Foods Opening Application
Encryption Level: Low SL-2

Dear Gianni DiMasso - Naturnalia Pet Foods

Naybra is a prosperous nation with a population of around 139.9 million [2010 Census]. We are contacting you in order to invite Naturnalia Pet Foods to open in Naybra as per Naybrian Law: "Promotion of International Business Law of 2013". This recently passed legislature allows you and your company to sell your products to a much larger audience and expand your company's image. The Secretary of Commerce has allowed the establishment of 40 locations to be constructed on Naybra's main islands.

The law also allows you to open a "regional headquarters" in the city of Wagonwater, one of Naybra's largest economic center. You fill find our completed application below. Should you have any questions, feel free to send them and the Department will get back with you as soon as they can. Thank you.

Name of Nation: The Western Isles of Naybra
Name of Franchisee/Organization: Naybrian Department of Commerce
Name of Contact: Lary Hatson
Number of Stores/Cities:
  • North Hollow: 2
  • Valwick: 1
  • Marbleton: 1
  • Westmil: 2
  • Sandcuca: 1
  • Edgegate: 2
  • Lily Port: 3
  • Lakebranch: 3
  • Wagonwater: 4 (One Regional Headquarters)
  • Doleagon: 2
  • Bronzewood Port: 2
  • Jewel City: 2
  • Mildam: 1
  • Springfield: 1
  • New Bosbury: 1
  • Garcaster: 1
  • Rickana: 2
  • Trsaj Port: 2
  • Port Concull: 2
  • Easthaven: 2
  • Wintermead: 1
  • Monkey City: 2
Any other requests, questions or comments? We will contact you again should we have more openings.

Sincerely,
Lary Hatson
Department of Commerce Representative
Proud Member of the Panessos Community
| | The Western Isles of Naybra | |
Moving on Up
IIWiki | My History in NationStates | Embassy Program | Naybra International Airport | WIoN Inc.
DEFCON STATUS
1. Nuclear War
2. Engaged in War
3. Preparing for War
4. Sending Aid
5. Increase Intelligence Activity
6. Normal Readiness
Call me Naybra

Neu Engollon
Negotiator

Naybra Locations

Postby Neu Engollon » Wed Jul 31, 2013 4:12 pm

To: Lary Hatson, Naybrian Department of Commerce, The Western Isles of Naybra

Mr. Hatson,

We are very pleased that you have decided to open Naturnalia Retail outlets in your nation. The 40 locations listed have been approved and construction will begin as soon as we line up local contractors. We will also act quickly to find local suppliers and vendors. We are glad to be a part of keeping Naybra's pets healthy and happy!

Sincerely,

My Factbook

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Global Economics and Trade