NATION

PASSWORD

NATURNALIA Holistic Pet Food (Closed - Sold to Oivio Oyj)

A meeting place where national storefronts can tout their wares and discuss trade. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Neu Engollon
Negotiator

Founded: Aug 13, 2012
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Neu Engollon » Sat Sep 13, 2014 10:41 am

To: Greg Craigson, Northwest Bird Farm, Federation of The Australian Republic

Mr. Craigson,

We are very pleased that you have contacted us about your services. We are always looking for new suppliers. We shall be tallying up a list to pick out from your various free range meats. It is especially difficult to find good ostrich suppliers. Thank you and please do contact me directly for anything else that I can do to help out your organization.

Sincerely,

Gianni DiMasso, CEO, Naturnalia Pet Foods
TG me with questions if you got some, especially about GE&T or PMCs.
My Factbook
Important Neu Engollian Links.
'The Forest was shrinking, but the trees kept voting for the axe. For the axe was clever and convinced the trees that because his handle was wood, he was one of them."

Neu Engollon
Negotiator

Postby Neu Engollon » Sat Sep 20, 2014 7:50 am

is proud to be a sponsor of the

My Factbook
'The Forest was shrinking, but the trees kept voting for the axe. For the axe was clever and convinced the trees that because his handle was wood, he was one of them."

The Recon Empire
Ambassador

Founded: Jan 12, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby The Recon Empire » Sun Sep 21, 2014 3:09 am

To NATURNALIA Holistic Pet Food:

Greetings! Legion Hypermarkets is a fledgling global hypermarket retail chain, and we'd like to cordially invite Naturnalia Holistic Pet Food to be one of our first few opening items on the shelves of our hypermarkets and branches! We are currently scouting for products to be sold on our shelves, and we believe that your products will do extremely well considering its recognition in the international platform!

We apologize as we couldn't find a form to apply for your products to be sold at our stores. If you'd require us to fill up a particular form, please do not hesitate to inform us! Should our application be accepted, we hope that you will apply at our storefront! Thank you very much and we hope to hear from you soon!

All the best,

Mr Tony Blake
Associate President of Supply Acquisitions
Legion Hypermarkets
The Legion Corporation

Neu Engollon
Negotiator

Postby Neu Engollon » Sun Sep 21, 2014 8:23 am

To: Tony Blake, Associate President of Supply Acquisitions, Legion Hypermarkets, The Recon Empire

Mr. Blake,

Thank you so much for your kind words and the opportunity to serve you. We are sure that our pet food products will do well in your nation, as Naturnalia has done immensely well across the globe. As well, we have heard of your chain and have confidence that our products will do well with Legion.

We have included the online link here to our ordering forms, per your request. There are several options you may choose, and you can order any sku you like, but for convenience, we have put together some retail starter sets for stores beginning to sell our products with the most popular and logical skus included. Price can be negotiated down a bit for a better wholesale value and to thank you for recognizing our quality. In fact, I will just say that you can go ahead and take 17% off prices listed right now, and I will inform our billing processing department of that decision.

It is a pleasure to do business with you and look forward to a strengthening bond into the future.

Sincerely,

Last edited by Neu Engollon on Sun Sep 21, 2014 8:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
My Factbook

The Recon Empire
Ambassador

Founded: Jan 12, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby The Recon Empire » Sun Sep 21, 2014 9:19 am

Neu Engollon wrote:

To: Tony Blake, Associate President of Supply Acquisitions, Legion Hypermarkets, The Recon Empire

Mr. Blake,

Thank you so much for your kind words and the opportunity to serve you. We are sure that our pet food products will do well in your nation, as Naturnalia has done immensely well across the globe. As well, we have heard of your chain and have confidence that our products will do well with Legion.

We have included the online link here to our ordering forms, per your request. There are several options you may choose, and you can order any sku you like, but for convenience, we have put together some retail starter sets for stores beginning to sell our products with the most popular and logical skus included. Price can be negotiated down a bit for a better wholesale value and to thank you for recognizing our quality. In fact, I will just say that you can go ahead and take 17% off prices listed right now, and I will inform our billing processing department of that decision.

It is a pleasure to do business with you and look forward to a strengthening bond into the future.

Sincerely,

To NATURNALIA Holistic Pet Food:

Greetings! Legion Hypermarkets is extremely happy to hear back from you, however to push the partnership for completion, we require your application on our storefront, please do so at your soonest disposal!

Name of Nation: The Recon Empire
Name of Franchisee/Organization: Legion Hypermarkets
Contact: Mr Tony Blake, Associate President of Supply Acquisitions
Order Size: (Min. Order is one pallet = approx. 48 bags, cases, treats, or a mix thereof)
Bank which holds your account: Account name: The Legion Corporation([url=https://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=309690]International Cocomo Banking Clan
Regular deliveries? Frequency desired: Weekly
Any other requests, questions or comments?We'd like to get 500,000 packets of each of your products per variant. We hope we are not required to fill up every single bar.

* For Dry food, Can food and Treats, please fill in brackets after quantity and delete unwanted products. Orders will not be fulfilled until correct.
* B/K means Breeder/Kennel bulk size.
* To order retail starter sets, you may just state 'dog, cat, breeder, etc. starter set and the quantity of starter sets ordering without needing to list skus.
* When ordering multiple pallets, items may be divided up to achieve premium weight balance.
* 15% Introductory Discount only applies to first charged delivery.
* Normal shipping is free due to min. volume ordering, but additional shipping charges may apply if outside of normal shipping routes.

DRY KIBBLE

Chicken, Duck & Peas
NEFBM SKU: NTNA01; Dog 5#: $8 Qty []
NEFBM SKU: NTNA02; Dog 15#: $14 Qty []
NEFBM SKU: NTNA03; Dog 30#: $30 Qty []
NEFBM SKU: NTNA01S; Senior 5#: $10 Qty []
NEFBM SKU: NTNA02S; Senior 15#: $16 Qty []
NEFBM SKU: NTNA03S; Senior 30#: $32 Qty []
NEFBM SKU: NTNA19; Cat 5#: $11 Qty []
NEFBM SKU: NTNA20; Cat 15#: $17 Qty []
NEFBM SKU: NTNA21; Cat 30#: $34 Qty []
NEFBM SKU: NTNA32; Ferret 5#: $13 Qty []
NEFBM SKU: NTNA33; Ferret 15#: $19 Qty []
NEFBM SKU: NTNA44; Chkn form. Dog B/K 80#: $66 Qty []

Turkey, Spirulina & Millet
NEFBM SKU: NTNA04; Dog 5#: $8 Qty []
NEFBM SKU: NTNA05; Dog 15#: $14 Qty []
NEFBM SKU: NTNA06; Dog 30#: $30 Qty []
NEFBM SKU: NTNA04P; Puppy 5#: $10 Qty []
NEFBM SKU: NTNA05P; Puppy 15#: $16 Qty []
NEFBM SKU: NTNA06P; Puppy 30#: $32 Qty []
NEFBM SKU: NTNA22; Cat 5#: $11 Qty []
NEFBM SKU: NTNA23; Cat 15#: $17 Qty []
NEFBM SKU: NTNA45; Tky form. Dog B/K 80#: $66 Qty []
NEFBM SKU: NTNA46; Tky form. Puppy B/K 80#: $70 Qty []

Trout, Tuna & Peas
NEFBM SKU: NTNA07; Dog 5#: $11 Qty []
NEFBM SKU: NTNA08; Dog 15#: $17 Qty []
NEFBM SKU: NTNA09; Dog 30#: $38 Qty []
NEFBM SKU: NTNA24; Cat 5#: $14 Qty []
NEFBM SKU: NTNA25; Cat 15#: $20 Qty []
NEFBM SKU: NTNA47; Fish form. Dog B/K 80#: $73 Qty []

Venison, Salmon & Peas
NEFBM SKU: NTNA10; Dog 5#: $11 Qty []
NEFBM SKU: NTNA11; Dog 15#: $17 Qty []
NEFBM SKU: NTNA12; Dog 30#: $38 Qty []
NEFBM SKU: NTNA26; Cat 5#: $14 Qty []
NEFBM SKU: NTNA27; Cat 15#: $20 Qty []
NEFBM SKU: NTNA48; Ven form. Dog B/K 80#: $73 Qty []

Ostrich & Quinoa
NEFBM SKU: NTNA13; Dog 5#: $13 Qty []
NEFBM SKU: NTNA14; Dog 15#: $22 Qty []
NEFBM SKU: NTNA15; Dog 30#: $45 Qty []
NEFBM SKU: NTNA28; Cat 5#: $17 Qty []
NEFBM SKU: NTNA29; Cat 15#: $26 Qty []

Capybara, Amaranth & Lentils
NEFBM SKU: NTNA16; Dog #5: $13 Qty []
NEFBM SKU: NTNA17; Dog #15: $22 Qty []
NEFBM SKU: NTNA18; Dog #30: $45 Qty []
NEFBM SKU: NTNA30; Cat #5: $17 Qty []
NEFBM SKU: NTNA31; Cat #15: $26 Qty []
NEFBM SKU: NTNA34; Ferret 5#: $19 Qty []
NEFBM SKU: NTNA35; Ferret 15#: $28 Qty []

CAN FOOD CASES

* Protein, Vitamin & Supplement levels are suitable for both canines & felines.
12oz cans in a 24 pk case.

NEFBM SKU: NTNA36; Chicken 24/12oz: $27 Qty []
NEFBM SKU: NTNA37; Turkey 24/12oz: $27 Qty []
NEFBM SKU: NTNA38; Fish 24/12oz: $32 Qty []
NEFBM SKU: NTNA39; Venison & Lamb 24/12oz: $32 Qty []
NEFBM SKU: NTNA40; Beef & Lamb 24/12oz: $30 Qty []

TREATS

* Chewy meatball nuggets in a 16oz bag. for feline/cat/ferret

NEFBM SKU: NTNA41; Chicken/Turkey 1lb: $8 Qty []
NEFBM SKU: NTNA42; Fish 1lb: $10 Qty []
NEFBM SKU: NTNA43; Venison 1lb: $11 Qty []

We have attached your required forms. Once again, we'd require your application on our storefront, and thank you very much once again. We believe we can bring your product to great heights!

Sincerely,

Mr Tony Blake
Associate President of Supply Acquisitions
Legion Hypermarkets
The Legion Corporation

Neu Engollon
Negotiator

Postby Neu Engollon » Mon Sep 29, 2014 10:26 am

Mr. Blake,

Thank you for filling out our forms. We did have some questions as to what 'packets' you were referring to in your order form, as we carry a variety of packaging, such as cans, small bagged treats, to up to 80 pound bags of dog food. But we will honor the original intent to deliver half a million of all products across the board, until corrected otherwise. We will also fill out your forms in reciprocate and you will receive them shortly.

Sincerely,

My Factbook

Neu Engollon
Negotiator

Postby Neu Engollon » Sat Oct 04, 2014 8:50 am

Pets need real energy! More actual animal meat based protein is packed in every bite of Naturnalia Pet Foods than the leading brands.
My Factbook

The GAmeTopians
Powerbroker

Founded: May 12, 2014
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby The GAmeTopians » Sat Oct 04, 2014 9:30 am

Name of Nation: The Royal Empire of the GAmeTopians
Name of Franchisee/Organization: The Royal Army of the GAmeTopians, K9 Regiment
Order Size:
NEFBM SKU: NTNA42; Fish 1lb: $10 Qty [30]
NEFBM SKU: NTNA41; Chicken/Turkey 1lb: $8 Qty [40]
NEFBM SKU: NTNA48; Ven form. Dog B/K 80#: $73 Qty [200]
NEFBM SKU: NTNA37; Turkey 24/12oz: $27 Qty [30]
NEFBM SKU: NTNA39; Venison & Lamb 24/12oz: $32 Qty [20]
NEFBM SKU: NTNA45; Tky form. Dog B/K 80#: $66 Qty [200]
NEFBM SKU: NTNA46; Tky form. Puppy B/K 80#: $70 Qty [20]
Bank which holds your account: Yohannes Bank, under the name "Maria Checovich"
Regular deliveries? Frequency desired: Monthly
Any other requests, questions or comments? Due to breeding, our order may expand at any time.
Last edited by The GAmeTopians on Sun Oct 05, 2014 11:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
Empire of Donner land wrote:EHEG don't stop for no one.
It's like your a prostitute and the RP is a truck. The truck don't stop.

Member of The Council of the Multiverse community. Click me to find out more!

Neu Engollon
Negotiator

Postby Neu Engollon » Mon Oct 06, 2014 7:15 am

To: Maria Checovich, Quartermaster, K9 Regiment, Royal Army of The GAmeTopians

Ms. Checovich,

We are pleased that you are a customer of Naturnalia food products for your brave, serving canines.
We are glad to be a part of keeping the canines of the The GAmeTopians healthy and happy!
We shall be fulfilling your initial order right away and shipping it to you momentarily. We look forward to your continued business.

Sincerely,

Gianni DiMasso, CEO, Naturnalia Holistic Pet Foods
My Factbook

Neu Engollon
Negotiator

Postby Neu Engollon » Wed Mar 25, 2015 11:37 am

Pets need real energy! More actual animal meat based protein is packed in every bite of Naturnalia Pet Foods than the leading brands.
My Factbook

Migli
Bureaucrat

Founded: Dec 05, 2014
Ex-Nation

Supply

Postby Migli » Wed Mar 25, 2015 12:31 pm

Name of Nation: migli
Name of Company/Organization: migli charzotti aretti/migli luxury foods
Name of Contact: mario domezzi
Ingredient/Resource: leza bird, frog and charizzi(cooked pig noses)
Storefront Link: don't have any storefront right now
Anything else? include the feathers of the leza bird which has much proteïns and calcium. Also in stick form for the teeth of the dog

Neu Engollon
Negotiator

Postby Neu Engollon » Wed Apr 01, 2015 8:07 am

To: Mario Domezzi, Representative, Migli Charzotti Aretti, migli

Mr. Domezzi,

Thank you for contacting us and making us aware of your company. You certainly do produce and sell some unique proteins. We will do our research, but at the moment, none of our regular diets for canines, felines or other animal feed products we produce would have any call for frogs, Leza birds or cooked pig noses. Beaks and noses are considered an animal meat by-product, which we are strict about not putting into our foods. However, I would think that they might be beneficial ingredients into chews and treats for dogs, and possibly cats, rather than part of a staple food diet. I would also suggest looking into securing and marketing pig ears, which are a popular dog chew that we sell in our outlet locations. Porcine noses may also work for that, but again, as I said, we will need to do our diligent research into the viability of such a product for a dog chew treat.

In the meantime, we will be in touch as we consider our options for our new line of treats.
Thank you again, and we wish you all the best.

Sincerely,

Gianni DiMasso, CEO, Naturnalia Holistic Pet Foods
My Factbook

Neu Engollon
Negotiator

Postby Neu Engollon » Sun Apr 26, 2015 11:23 pm

My Factbook

The Northern Kingdoms
Diplomat

Founded: Jan 26, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby The Northern Kingdoms » Sun Apr 26, 2015 11:27 pm

Name of Nation: THe Allied States of the Northern Kingdoms
Name of Franchisee/Organization: Northern Kingdom Flora and Fauna Welfare and Conservation Group
Name of Contact: President Jakob Gronfeld
Number of Stores/Cities: 6 each city: Kronastad, Guldsten, Tyvåll, Dansarkyss, Storhamn
Any other requests, questions or comments? Please expand slowly.
The Northern Kingdoms
De Nordliga Riken
La Nordaj Regnoj

I use Monster Girl Encyclopedia (although set on modern time) as a medium for roleplay (my nation is not limited to it, though). I am an MT nation (set in today), with experimental and a few functioning PMT technology. My nation is when Sweden smokes much weed, takes much LSD, takes up more arms than normal, and dates a monster girl (mamono).

Neu Engollon
Negotiator

Postby Neu Engollon » Mon May 04, 2015 8:52 am

To: Jakob Gronfeld, President, Northern Kingdom Flora and Fauna Welfare and Conservation Group, The Northern Kingdoms

President Gronfeld,

We are very pleased that you have decided to open Naturnalia Retail outlets in your nation. The 30 locations listed have been approved and construction will begin as soon as we line up local contractors. We will also act quickly to find local suppliers and vendors. We are glad to be a part of keeping the The Northern Kingdom's pets healthy and happy!

As to slowly expanding, we wouldn't have it any other way, in order to ensure the success of each location. We plan on only opening one location per city at first, then seeing the demand grow from there. Should we feel that we have enough locations per city, we may fall short of the 6 per municipal location mark, in order that we don't over-saturate the market and put currently operating locations at risk.
Thank you for your deep understanding on this issue.

We look forward to a continuing partnership with your organization.

Sincerely,

My Factbook

Neu Engollon
Negotiator

Postby Neu Engollon » Sun May 10, 2015 1:08 am

My Factbook

Trelatche
Diplomat

Founded: Dec 29, 2013
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Trelatche » Wed May 13, 2015 8:05 pm

Name of Nation: Trelatche
Name of Franchisee/Organization: Cheerio Pet Care, LLC
Name of Contact: Mr. Charles Eby
Listed City locations with address or district: 2 per city, Mediete, Empire City, New Haventon, Maris Beach
Any other requests, questions or comments? N/A
An Independent NationStates News Source :
Read THE MEDIETE JOURNAL -- PART OF UNSMG, UBU & THE INTERNATIONAL BROADCASTING GROUP
VISIT TRELATCHE'S BUSINESSES & ORGANIZATIONS AT GLOBAL ECONOMICS & TRADE:
UNITED NATIONSTATES MULTIMEDIA GROUP (OPEN) -- NEWS FEED (OPEN) | MEDIETE STOCK EXCHANGE (OPEN) | TRELATCHE COMPUTING DEVELOPMENT (OPEN)
GLOBAL ECONOMICS & TRADE CENTRAL SECURITY (OPEN) | PEARSON MOTORS (OPEN) | ETV CORPORATION (OPEN)

Neu Engollon
Negotiator

Postby Neu Engollon » Mon May 18, 2015 12:30 am

To: Charles Eby, Cheerio Pet Care, LLC, Trelatche

Mr. Eby,

We are very pleased that you have decided to open Naturnalia Retail outlets in your nation. The 8 locations listed have been approved and construction will begin as soon as we line up local contractors. We will also act quickly to find local suppliers and vendors. We are glad to be a part of keeping Trelatche's pets healthy and happy!

Sincerely,

My Factbook

Neu Engollon
Negotiator

Postby Neu Engollon » Mon Jul 06, 2015 8:38 pm

Pets need real energy, not empty calories! More actual animal meat based protein is packed in every bite of Naturnalia Pet Foods than the leading brands.
My Factbook

Geanna
Minister

Founded: Jul 09, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Geanna » Tue Jul 07, 2015 2:15 am

ROTHWARDREPORT

Below shall be found this cycle's Rothward Report indicating the best (and worst), most significant, and prestigious storefronts currently in market. The report has been compiled following the past week, from rated data and reviews from volunteers who conducted themselves accordingly, and then given their appropriate Tiers based off of this data.

Each Tier lists storefronts in order of their ratings, the best at the top of their Tier, and the worst at the bottom.

Gold Storefronts

Silver Storefronts

Bronze Storefronts

Worst Storefronts

Finally - this Month's Best Storefront, with a Platinum Certificate of Significance is Myrmidon Tactical Design for their extensive, well designed, customer friendly and hard working diligence that allowed them to climb to the very top of the ladder. The Awards and Certificates to the listed Storefronts will be distributed within the next 24 Hours. At this time - all registration for the next cycle will begin the new reviewing process until July 26th.

LOVEWHOYOUARE~

"We dance on the lines of our destruction and continuation, to waltz and achieve the happiness of our existence, and to be the laughter in a world of silence."

Neu Engollon
Negotiator

Postby Neu Engollon » Sat Jul 18, 2015 10:30 pm

To: Rothward Report Officials, Rothward Academy, Geanna

To Whom It May Concern,

We are very pleased to hear this news that we have been recognized to such a degree. Thank you for informing our company of this wonderful honor.

Sincerely,

My Factbook

Neu Engollon
Negotiator

Postby Neu Engollon » Thu Aug 27, 2015 7:49 pm

Pets need real energy, not empty calories! More actual animal meat based protein is packed in every bite of Naturnalia Pet Foods than the leading brands.
My Factbook

Pot4toes
Ambassador

Founded: Jul 01, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Pot4toes » Thu Aug 27, 2015 8:15 pm

Name of Nation: Pot4toes
Name of Company/Organization: Kartheo Trade Network
Name of Contact: Catherine Watserface
Ingredient/Resource: Peas
Storefront Link: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=351829
Anything else? Peas are grown and packaged in Luman, Pot4toes.
Hello everyone this is my signature I hope you like it :D
_[' ]_
(-_Q) If you support Capitalism put this in your Signature
Here's a good link:
viewtopic.php?f=31&t=356979

Neu Engollon
Negotiator

Postby Neu Engollon » Mon Aug 31, 2015 1:43 am

To: Catherine Watserface, Kartheo Trade Network, Federal Republic of Pot4toes

Ms. Watserface,

We are very pleased that you have contacted us about your services. We are always looking for new suppliers of peas. They are one of the essential ingredients in our foods and we can barely seem to keep up with demand. Thank you and please do contact me directly for anything else that I can do to help out your organization.

Sincerely,

My Factbook

Neu Engollon
Negotiator

Postby Neu Engollon » Sun Oct 18, 2015 9:04 am

My Factbook

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Global Economics and Trade