NATION

PASSWORD

The Wheat Elite (RELOCATED)

A meeting place where national storefronts can tout their wares and discuss trade. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

The Wheat Isles
Diplomat

Founded: May 25, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby The Wheat Isles » Fri May 24, 2013 4:03 pm

To JAYMALL LAND, we will gladly extend the contract. To extreme revolutionaries, please fill out our purchase form before we decide.

Agriculture and military, the necessities of life.
I play ns for mostly fun, not for the strong political sides drawn. If I do something that u consider offensive or strongly against your beliefs, I did not mean to offend you.

Extremists Revolutionaries
Attaché

Founded: May 23, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Extremists Revolutionaries » Sat May 25, 2013 11:39 am

To: Wheat Isles

The government of Extremists Revolutionaries would like to enlist the services of 800,000 mercenaries for an entire war and will pay 450 million. Payment will be wired over upon your acceptance

-Revolutionaries minister of defense

The Wheat Isles
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby The Wheat Isles » Sat May 25, 2013 12:37 pm

Like I said before, please use the proper forum. The one in the op.

I play ns for mostly fun, not for the strong political sides drawn. If I do something that u consider offensive or strongly against your beliefs, I did not mean to offend you.

Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Extremists Revolutionaries » Sat May 25, 2013 1:00 pm

Name: Republic of Zachatopia
Identity: Dictatorship
Reason for transaction: Will TG you
Order: 800,000 Mercenaries for the length of a full war
Last edited by Extremists Revolutionaries on Sat May 25, 2013 3:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.

The Wheat Isles
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby The Wheat Isles » Sat May 25, 2013 3:14 pm

Please fill out the full forum located in the op.

Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Extremists Revolutionaries » Sat May 25, 2013 3:30 pm

Name: Republic of Zachatopia
Identity: Dictatorship
Reason for transaction: Will TG you
Order: 800,000 Mercenaries
Length of time/tours: Entire war
Animals: No
Currency: NSD
Cost/payment: 450 million NSD
Last edited by Extremists Revolutionaries on Sat May 25, 2013 3:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.

The Wheat Isles
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby The Wheat Isles » Sat May 25, 2013 3:42 pm

Accepted with the exception that troops may be pulled back if you use them inappropriately.

Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Extremists Revolutionaries » Sat May 25, 2013 3:57 pm

Okay, when I set up the thread will you post in there that you are giving me 800,000 mercenaries?

The Wheat Isles
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby The Wheat Isles » Sat May 25, 2013 4:00 pm

Extremists Revolutionaries wrote:Okay, when I set up the thread will you post in there that you are giving me 800,000 mercenaries?

Continue this conversation TG wise. It wastes space on my companies thread. I will control some military, and post casualties, but you tell them where to go.

Rhinocera
Minister

Founded: Apr 15, 2013
Father Knows Best State

Postby Rhinocera » Thu May 30, 2013 8:55 pm

To the Wheat Elite

The rest of the payment has been wired over and your mercenaries returned.

- Lesser Consul Augustus
RED STAR HEAVY INDUSTRIES

http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=243572

Signatory of The Amistad Declaration on Slavery and the Rights of Man

https://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=98436#p4901606

The Wheat Isles
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby The Wheat Isles » Fri May 31, 2013 7:02 pm

Thank You for your business. We hope to see you again.

Rhodevus
Powerbroker

Founded: Apr 19, 2013
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Rhodevus » Sat Jun 01, 2013 3:07 pm

Nation Name: Rhodevus
Nation's Political Identity (Communist, democratic, dictatorship, etc) Monarchy
Name of Military (If you don't have a name OR a military, just put the word BLANK in this area): Rhodeve Armed Forces
Reason for Transaction (if secret TG me): nuclear missiles heading for the country
Which team is needed (or infantry): Steven Quaesy from Team A
Animals (y/n): n
Tours wanted for: just for the next 30-45 minutes
Currency to pay with: Rhodes
Total purchase price: $3,000
She/Her
IATA Member Embassy Character Creation 101
Do not argue against me, you will lose...or win, depending on the situation
The Official Madman with a Box
Rodrania wrote:Rhod, I f*cking love you, man. <3
Divergia wrote:The Canadian Polar-Potato-Moose-Cat has spoken!
Beiluxia wrote:Is it just me, or does your name keep getting better the more I see it?

Factbook
International Exchange Student Program Member
XENOS MEMBER OF THE MULTI-SPECIES UNION!

The Wheat Isles
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby The Wheat Isles » Sat Jun 01, 2013 3:13 pm

Like I said in the thread, you didn't need to do this. So, Accepted.

Common Territories
Senator

Founded: Nov 08, 2011
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Common Territories » Sat Jun 01, 2013 5:27 pm

To: The Wheat Elite Private Military business
Subject: Proposition for Partnership
Encryption: Highest

Dear Wheat Elite and it's heads,

We here at Commoner League Incorporated are interested in discussing a proposition for your company to become partners with ours. C.L.I. is a large corporation that encompasses many facilities, with business partners, and a subsidiary partner. We have an excellent record of pleasing our clients and being excellent business partners with friends and family companies everywhere. As our company expands into the future, we look to other Private Military Companies in interest of becoming partners with our very own company. With that, I would personally like to offer your company to become a subsidiary partner in the Commoner League family.

We are offering your company a place in our family along with Akuma Defense Inc. who have benefited greatly as a subsidiary partner. We are offering your company the same thing -- a place in our family to benefit your company; with our vast wealth and experience in the trade, we can offer your company a great deal of benefit as a subsidiary partner in the Commoner League. We follow high morals and our corporation motto is "To Protect and Serve the Customer", which you will be part of just like you are doing now for your customers. Your company will not only gain financial backing by us but we will share our vast knowledge and services with your company in order to improve it for the better. Along with these benefits, you'll be protected by us legally and financially, which is promised as a member of the Commoner League family. We follow a strict moral system that protects the customer and limits the use of violence to civilians and violence as the only means to end conflict. You will still be independent to choose your contracts and earn your own money as well, we simply ask you abide by an agreement and to share with us as we share to your company. I sincerely hope your company considers our offer to become a subsidiary partner with C.L.I. and I wish to thank you for your time. I hope to hear back from you soon to begin this great discussion.

Sincerely,
Commoner League Inc.
CEO Brent L. Tolbert

Common Territories
Senator

Founded: Nov 08, 2011
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Common Territories » Sat Jun 01, 2013 6:33 pm

To: The Wheat Elite Private Military business
Subject: Response Re.
Encryption: Highest

Dear Wheat Elite PMC,

We are saddened to see you have denied our offer. We really did hope your company would join our family but we understand your response and have no hard feelings. in response to your counter offer to simply advertise for each storefront on the other's pages is acceptable and we accept this offer. We hope this boosts your business as well as ours in the near future. If you ever reconsider your decision, our company is always waiting with open arms to accept your company into our family. Thank you.

Sincerely,
Commoner League Inc.

The Wheat Isles
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby The Wheat Isles » Sat Jun 01, 2013 8:09 pm

To all customers, we are attempting to clean up our business page and may move to a new thread if needed. If that happens, The Wheat isles will post the new thread here and any current mission will NOT be canceled. We hope you stay with us for this time

The Wheat Isles
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby The Wheat Isles » Fri Jun 07, 2013 7:42 pm

The new thread should be up soon, most likely over the weekend.

The Wheat Isles
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby The Wheat Isles » Tue Jun 11, 2013 8:19 pm

OOC: Sorry for the wait. New storefront is 99% done. Just have to check-over and post it.

The Wheat Isles
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby The Wheat Isles » Thu Jun 13, 2013 8:17 pm

New Storefront is now up. Please visit here for to check it out and order from now on.
http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=246349

Previous

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Global Economics and Trade