NATION

PASSWORD

The Wheat Elite (RELOCATED)

A meeting place where national storefronts can tout their wares and discuss trade. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

JAYMALL LAND
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Dec 15, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby JAYMALL LAND » Sat Apr 27, 2013 11:49 am

JAYMALL LAND would like to set up a 20 year contract with you for your body guard services I require 10 squads of body guards at all time with animals
Reform Party Member
Senator Jamal Omar, PhD
Philadelphia Eagles Fan
I believe theirs a god above me I'm just the god of everything else.
'If babies had guns they wouldn't be aborted.' -Rep. Stockman

The Wheat Isles
Diplomat

Founded: May 25, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby The Wheat Isles » Sat Apr 27, 2013 12:44 pm

JAYMALL LAND wrote:JAYMALL LAND would like to set up a 20 year contract with you for your body guard services I require 10 squads of body guards at all time with animals

We agree if only our infantry are involved. We do not want to give away our elite teams for that long purpose.

Agriculture and military, the necessities of life.
I play ns for mostly fun, not for the strong political sides drawn. If I do something that u consider offensive or strongly against your beliefs, I did not mean to offend you.

JAYMALL LAND
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby JAYMALL LAND » Sat Apr 27, 2013 1:36 pm

That is understandable I agree
Reform Party Member
Senator Jamal Omar, PhD
Philadelphia Eagles Fan

The Wheat Isles
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby The Wheat Isles » Sat Apr 27, 2013 1:40 pm

JAYMALL LAND wrote:That is understandable I agree

OK then. Your transaction is accepted! Please Come Again!

I play ns for mostly fun, not for the strong political sides drawn. If I do something that u consider offensive or strongly against your beliefs, I did not mean to offend you.

The Wheat Isles
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby The Wheat Isles » Sat Apr 27, 2013 8:07 pm

The Teams are looking for corporate sponsors to sponsor their weapons, vehicles, and overall equipment. Please post if any company is interested! Post your info and what you will provide of chosen.
OOC: MT or MT+10 tech at most. No FT.
Last edited by The Wheat Isles on Sat Apr 27, 2013 8:10 pm, edited 2 times in total.

The Wheat Isles
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby The Wheat Isles » Tue Apr 30, 2013 2:10 pm

The Wheat Isles wrote:The Teams are looking for corporate sponsors to sponsor their weapons, vehicles, and overall equipment. Please post if any company is interested! Post your info and what you will provide of chosen.

We are still looking for arms sponsors, and if it wasn't made clear, we shall pay for the base costs.

Rhodevus
Powerbroker

Founded: Apr 19, 2013
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Rhodevus » Tue Apr 30, 2013 5:34 pm

The Wheat Isles wrote:
The Wheat Isles wrote:The Teams are looking for corporate sponsors to sponsor their weapons, vehicles, and overall equipment. Please post if any company is interested! Post your info and what you will provide of chosen.

We are still looking for arms sponsors, and if it wasn't made clear, we shall pay for the base costs.

viewtopic.php?f=6&t=238753

Rhodevan Manufacturers will sponsor the Wheat Elite. We will provide them with our custom made boots and gloves. As well as our Golden Eagle Pistols. This will help for our Rhodevus based manufacturing company to expand and be advertised by the top Wheat Isles, soldiers.

All our items are specially designed using new and ancient Rhodeve techniques that create a very advanced item. The gloves and boots are already used by the Rhodeve Armed Forces, so they know the quality of our items.

As our store grows to include more items, more items will be available to use at no extra charge.
signed, RM CEO Sam Howard
She/Her
IATA Member Embassy Character Creation 101
Do not argue against me, you will lose...or win, depending on the situation
The Official Madman with a Box
Rodrania wrote:Rhod, I f*cking love you, man. <3
Divergia wrote:The Canadian Polar-Potato-Moose-Cat has spoken!
Beiluxia wrote:Is it just me, or does your name keep getting better the more I see it?

Factbook
International Exchange Student Program Member
XENOS MEMBER OF THE MULTI-SPECIES UNION!

The Wheat Isles
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby The Wheat Isles » Tue Apr 30, 2013 5:38 pm

Rhodevus wrote:
The Wheat Isles wrote:We are still looking for arms sponsors, and if it wasn't made clear, we shall pay for the base costs.

viewtopic.php?f=6&t=238753

Rhodevan Manufacturers will sponsor the Wheat Elite. We will provide them with our custom made boots and gloves. As well as our Golden Eagle Pistols. This will help for our Rhodevus based manufacturing company to expand and be advertised by the top Wheat Isles, soldiers.

All our items are specially designed using new and ancient Rhodeve techniques that create a very advanced item. The gloves and boots are already used by the Rhodeve Armed Forces, so they know the quality of our items.
The Wheat Elite thank you for your sponsorship, we will now give your sponsorship usage by advertising on our OP
As our store grows to include more items, more items will be available to use at no extra charge.
signed, RM CEO Sam Howard

We accept your sponsorship and have added your company to our list of sponsors
Last edited by The Wheat Isles on Tue Apr 30, 2013 5:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

The Wheat Isles
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby The Wheat Isles » Thu May 02, 2013 8:04 pm

We will still accept other sponsors or another type of business relationship if wanted.

The Wheat Isles
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby The Wheat Isles » Sat May 04, 2013 7:49 pm

We have a viewing thread for our training exercises, if anyone would like to be invited or to see our teams' abilities.
http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=238407

The Wheat Isles
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby The Wheat Isles » Sun May 05, 2013 2:12 pm

Team A is back from their recent mission! They are now available for hire!

The Obsidian Fist
Spokesperson

Founded: May 01, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby The Obsidian Fist » Sun May 05, 2013 4:09 pm

Nation Name: The Empire of The Obsidian Fist
Nation's Political Identity (Communist, democratic, dictatorship, etc): Imperialist, has an emperor with absolute power
Name of Military (If you don't have a name OR a military, just put the word BLANK in this area): The Obsidian Armed Forces
Reason for Transaction (if secret TG me): See Telegram
Which team is needed (or infantry): Team B
Animals (y/n): no
Tours wanted for: one bodyguard tour
Currency to pay with: Obsidian Shard (Our official Currency)
Total purchase price: $2,500

The Wheat Isles
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby The Wheat Isles » Sun May 05, 2013 4:38 pm

The Obsidian Fist wrote:Nation Name: The Empire of The Obsidian Fist
Nation's Political Identity (Communist, democratic, dictatorship, etc): Imperialist, has an emperor with absolute power
Name of Military (If you don't have a name OR a military, just put the word BLANK in this area): The Obsidian Armed Forces
Reason for Transaction (if secret TG me): See Telegram
Which team is needed (or infantry): Team B
Animals (y/n): no
Tours wanted for: one bodyguard tour
Currency to pay with: Obsidian Shard (Our official Currency)
Total purchase price: $2,500

Accepted!

The Wheat Isles
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby The Wheat Isles » Mon May 13, 2013 7:17 pm

We will soon offer discounts for special occasions!

Rhinocera
Minister

Founded: Apr 15, 2013
Father Knows Best State

Postby Rhinocera » Mon May 13, 2013 7:43 pm

To the Wheat Elite PMC

Rhinocera is willing to pay you 350 million dollars to supply 750,000 men to actively fight for the coalition during the entirety of our current conflict.
RED STAR HEAVY INDUSTRIES

http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=243572

Signatory of The Amistad Declaration on Slavery and the Rights of Man

https://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=98436#p4901606

The Wheat Isles
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby The Wheat Isles » Mon May 13, 2013 7:47 pm

Rhinocera wrote:To the Wheat Elite PMC

Rhinocera is willing to pay you 350 million dollars to supply 750,000 men to actively fight for the coalition during the entirety of our current conflict.

1,000 men= $6,000
Therefore..
750,000 men= $4,500,000 for 5 tours.
At that the price offered, you are accepted. But we which to give them in increments of 25,000 men at a time. Deal?

Rhinocera
Minister

Father Knows Best State

Postby Rhinocera » Mon May 13, 2013 7:58 pm

To the Wheat Elite PMC

We'll need more men than that. We're in a war, not a security op. 100,000 at a minimum.

- General Ragnar

Bascalma
Civil Servant

Founded: May 12, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Bascalma » Mon May 13, 2013 8:07 pm

To Whom it may concern,
Recently, our nation has been cut off and removed from our parent nation by an organized group of biker, and is in a state of Anarchy, with no police force or military left, we desperately need help, we've attached an order form, and hope for a quick response.

Nation Name: Bascalma
Nation's Political Identity (Communist, democratic, dictatorship, etc): Anarchy, currently. With your help, we can get this changed.
Name of Military (If you don't have a name OR a military, just put the word BLANK in this area): BLANK
Reason for Transaction (if secret TG me): To restore/give order to our nation.
Which team is needed (or infantry): Team C, and 1,000 infantry.
Animals (y/n): N
Tours wanted for: Full war.
Currency to pay with: Whams.
Total purchase price: $31,000

Regards,
a concerned individual.

The Wheat Isles
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby The Wheat Isles » Mon May 13, 2013 8:13 pm

We'll need more men than that. We're in a war, not a security op. 100,000 at a minimum.

- General Ragnar

You will get your 750,000 men in 100,000 increments for the amount previously posted. Approved!

The Wheat Isles
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby The Wheat Isles » Mon May 13, 2013 8:15 pm

To Bascalma, we accept your application, and hope your nation can regain its full security back soon.

Rhinocera
Minister

Father Knows Best State

Postby Rhinocera » Mon May 13, 2013 8:32 pm

The Wheat Isles wrote:

- General Ragnar

You will get your 750,000 men in 100,000 increments for the amount previously posted. Approved!

The first 50 million has been transferred. 200 million will be transferred upon the arrival of the first 100,000 troops. The remaining 50 million will be transfered upon the end of the conflict. If you have a problem with this plan please tell me and we will restructure it. I need to know an ETA as well as a deployment plan. Pleasure doing business with you.

- General Ragnar

OOC: conflict thread

http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=241123

The Wheat Isles
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby The Wheat Isles » Tue May 14, 2013 6:51 pm

Due to our growing business, we shall open a new front for military usage soon. Whether I just add it to the OP or start a new thread is undecided as of this moment. We still have Team A ready for usage!

Rhinocera
Minister

Father Knows Best State

Postby Rhinocera » Mon May 20, 2013 7:51 pm

To The Wheat Elite

Rhinocera has transfered the first 2 payments to you (250 million), the remaining 50 million will be transfered after the conflict as previously stated.

- Lesser Consul Augustus

JAYMALL LAND
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby JAYMALL LAND » Fri May 24, 2013 11:36 am

These 20 years of service have been great I wish to extend the contract
Reform Party Member
Senator Jamal Omar, PhD
Philadelphia Eagles Fan

Extremists Revolutionaries
Attaché

Founded: May 23, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Extremists Revolutionaries » Fri May 24, 2013 4:02 pm

The extremists Revolutionaries would like to enlist the services of 700,000 mercenaries plus vehicles and animals

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Global Economics and Trade