NATION

PASSWORD

The Wheat Elite (RELOCATED)

A meeting place where national storefronts can tout their wares and discuss trade. [In character]
The Wheat Isles
Diplomat

Founded: May 25, 2012
Ex-Nation

The Wheat Elite (RELOCATED)

Postby The Wheat Isles » Tue Apr 16, 2013 7:33 pm

RELOCATED. GO TO http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=246349

The Wheat Growing Kingdom of The Wheat Isles hereby places three of its elite infantry teams on the Global Market. Each Team comes with a special class that can only be used if you purchase that specific team. The teams are as follows:
Team A:
    Team Leader: Rickroy Gregerson: Born on Wambut Island, Rickroy has had a large military career, recently executing the spec ops team that killed a rival leader in a state in Apache People. He now leads the Wheat Elite Team A and their subsequent missions for you.
    Pilot: Travis Mickoy: Born on the airbase isle of Rabutu, Travis knows how to fly any plane from a SKW 120 commercial liner to a B-2 stealth bomber. His record speaks for itself, shooting down 120 enemy airplanes over his 8 year service in The Wheat Isles military.
    Heavy Arms: Dravi Yuriki: Not native to the Wheat Isles and from Ryaanistan, Dravi was an independent soldier until he joined our military. Dravi now is back on the international market and will fight for you!
    Light Arms: Marco Polo: Insensitively named at birth on Youseff Island due to an acute hearing impairment, Marco Polo has a very keen hearing sense and was very fast on his feet. Now, he captures enemy bases with those same skills.
    Demolitions: Troy Hute: Troy, born on Teth Island, served a 5 year service in our military under demolitions squad 103. Now he will use his patented mud dynamite to bomb your enemies and solidify them in a casing of dry mud.
    Reconnaissance: Rutey White: Ruety White was a track superstar in the Wheat Isles before his compulsory service forced him into a reconnaissance position. He became the Isles's top reconnaissance man and now works under our Elite Team A.
    Tech/Computers: Steven Quasey: Graduating at the top tech school in the Wheat Isles. Steven Quasey can hack into a CDC 6600 supercomputer in 2.5 seconds, with the proper monetary provisions of course.
    Animals: The team also comes with three saber tooth tigers or three killer kiwi birds if added to the total price.

Team B:
    Team Leader: Drake Basil: The leading student at the Wheat Elite Training course, he chose to be on Team B to be with his younger brother. He will now lead any mission for your payment, and promises not to disappoint.
    Pilot: Wendell Smither: Wendell Smithers lived on Tragot Island since he was 3 years old, and has been flying since his 13th birthday. Now, he uses his skills for fighter v fighter combat.
    Heavy Arms: Quinton Quasey: Brother of Team A's Steve Quasey, Quinton was always laughed at for not being as smart ads his brother. But, his hulking size led him in a different direction and he now fires heavy arms for the Wheat Elite Team B.
    Light Arms: Mark Basil: Younger brother of Drake Basil, He was picked on as a kid for not being as strong as his brother. Fueled by childhood rage he is a top expert in light marksmanship and will do any mission, whatever the dangers are.
    Sniper: Edward Long: Born on a small farm on Yohat island, Edward long has been sniping since he was 5 to keep rats out of their chicken feed. He now can shoot a quarter dead center from almost 200 yards away with any sniper he chooses.
    Reconnaissance: Franklin Trese: Franklin Trese, a non-native to the Isles, was sold into slavery in an unknown country. He stealthily escaped and was put under the care of The Wheat Isles. He now does stealth missions for Team B, now a life-long passion.
    Tech/Computers: "Think-Tank" Williams: A child prodigy on Grane Island, "Think-Tank" Williams has built over 100 different types of robots for every possible outcome of any mission. He uses these to do his dirty work, with him at the controls or not.

Team C:
    Team Leader: John Truthe: A stout soldier who has a 32 year record with the Wheat Isles infantry, John Truthe has only been promoted once do to his bravery, to this leading position; a record jump of 112 ranks.
    Pilot: Steven Gradson: Steven Gradson, the only married man on all Wheat Elite Teams, can fly almost anything, and probably has. He will now fly for you, for a price.
    Heavy Arms: Jessica Volven: A beautiful Wheat Islander such as Jessica Volven doesn't seem like the kind of person to hold heavy weaponry, is what the last man said to her before he was shot apart by a rapid-fire machine gun. She is independent, and won't let anyone tell her different, especially enemy soldiers
    Light Arms: Youof Smiroff: Unidentified at birth, Youof Smiroff was 21 before he was even recognized as alive. His knowledge of light arms was too amazing to pass on though. He will now use this knowledge to kill enemy soldiers.
    Tracker: Amanda Isueld: Born is The Wheat Isles wilderness, Amanda Isueld spent 15 years in the jungle before she found a small village to call her home. With over 10 years of tracking services in the Wheat Isles Military, she can traverse any terrain, and survive doing it too.
    Reconnaissance: Frank Harrigan: A tall man, Frank Harrigan was a Kiwi herder before joining the Wheat Elite. He is perfect for Reconnaissance however, as his face looks like the generic face of almost all of mankind. This gives him an unrecognizable identity.
    Tech/Computers: Robot-228: A creation of "Think-Tank" Williams that was hit by lightning, Robot-228 gained conciseness and now does the tech jobs for Team C.

Now these great teams can be yours for the prices set below, please fill out this form before completing your transaction.

1 Tour=One military intervention (battle/attack), not a full war.
1 Tour= $1,000 each
5 tours=$4,500
10 Tours=$8,500
25 Tours=$20,000
For a full War=$25,000
For bodyguards only=$2,500
For Wheat Isles Infantry only (1,000 men for 5 Tours)=$6,000
With Animals (For Team A Tour Packages): $400 extra

When the teams are all out, another wheat isles infantry will take their place until usage is back.
Teams Out: None

Code: Select all
Nation Name:
Nation's Political Identity (Communist, democratic, dictatorship, etc)
Name of Military (If you don't have a name OR a military, just put the word BLANK in this area):
Reason for Transaction (if secret TG me):
Which team is needed (or infantry):
Animals (y/n):
Tours wanted for:
Currency to pay with:
Total purchase price:

Sponsors: Rhodevan Manufacturers
Other PMC Companies that We Recommend and Trust: Common League Inc.
Last edited by The Wheat Isles on Thu Jun 13, 2013 8:29 pm, edited 19 times in total.

Agriculture and military, the necessities of life.
I play ns for mostly fun, not for the strong political sides drawn. If I do something that u consider offensive or strongly against your beliefs, I did not mean to offend you.

The Wheat Isles
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby The Wheat Isles » Wed Apr 17, 2013 1:19 pm

Bump

I play ns for mostly fun, not for the strong political sides drawn. If I do something that u consider offensive or strongly against your beliefs, I did not mean to offend you.

The Wheat Isles
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby The Wheat Isles » Wed Apr 17, 2013 8:12 pm

Bump

The Wheat Isles
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby The Wheat Isles » Fri Apr 19, 2013 3:37 pm

We now offer a body guard pricing for your convenience!

Libraria and Ausitoria
Negotiator

Founded: May 30, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Libraria and Ausitoria » Fri Apr 19, 2013 6:49 pm

May we please purchase an option on possibly making use of your forces within the next two weeks?

Nation Name: The Imperial Commonwealth of Libraria and Ausitoria
Nation's Political Identity (Communist, democratic, dictatorship, etc): Constitutional Monarchy, Capitalist, Democratic, Liberal Interventionist.
Name of Military (If you don't have a name OR a military, just put the word BLANK in this area): BLANK
Reason for Transaction (if secret TG me): We might be carrying out a liberal intervention.
Animals (y/n): Yes, if you don't mind us putting them in a zoo for tourism purposes at home.
Tours wanted for: No idea yet.
Currency to pay with: Anything you like.
Total purchase price: No idea, how much is an option?
Last edited by Libraria and Ausitoria on Fri Apr 19, 2013 6:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The Aestorian Commonwealth - Pax Prosperitas - Gloria in Maere - (Factbook)

Disclaimer: Notwithstanding any mention of their nations, Ausitoria and its canon does not exist nor impact the canon of many IFC & SACTO & closed-region nations; and it is harassment to presume it does. However in accordance with my open-door policy the converse does not apply: they still impact Ausitoria's canon.
○ Commonwealth Capital (Bank) ○ ○ Commonwealth Connect (Bank Treaty) ○ ○ SeaScape (Shipping & Energy) ○
(██████████████████████████████║║◙█[Θ]█]◙◙◙◙◙[█]

The Wheat Isles
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby The Wheat Isles » Fri Apr 19, 2013 6:55 pm

We agree, but no animals for that purpose. Also, pay in your currency. TG the time and the amount of tours and the transaction will be complete. Read above for the tours payment options.
Last edited by The Wheat Isles on Fri Apr 19, 2013 10:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.

The Wheat Isles
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby The Wheat Isles » Sat Apr 20, 2013 12:16 pm

We now offer the Opportunity to directly purchase Wheat Isles infantry if that is all that you require! Read above for more!

JAYMALL LAND
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Dec 15, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby JAYMALL LAND » Sat Apr 20, 2013 5:19 pm

I am willing to purchase 5 of your body guard packages with animals for 125400 dollars
Reform Party Member
Senator Jamal Omar, PhD
Philadelphia Eagles Fan
I believe theirs a god above me I'm just the god of everything else.
'If babies had guns they wouldn't be aborted.' -Rep. Stockman

The Wheat Isles
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby The Wheat Isles » Sat Apr 20, 2013 5:25 pm

JAYMALL LAND wrote:I am willing to purchase 5 of your body guard packages with animals for 125400 dollars

Accepted!

JAYMALL LAND
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby JAYMALL LAND » Sat Apr 20, 2013 5:30 pm

The Wheat Isles wrote:
JAYMALL LAND wrote:I am willing to purchase 5 of your body guard packages with animals for 125400 dollars

Accepted!

If this incident I am involved in goes south I would like you to prep 10000 troops for war
Reform Party Member
Senator Jamal Omar, PhD
Philadelphia Eagles Fan

Lac Norrun
Lobbyist

Founded: Oct 04, 2006
Ex-Nation

Postby Lac Norrun » Sat Apr 20, 2013 6:56 pm

The Combined Armed Services extend a request to the Wheat Elite to participate in training exercises with Military Security, Section 19. MS19 is the military's counter-Special Operations unit, tasked with maintaining CAS doctrine and tactics in SO matters. Part of the operational mandate for MS19 is periodic training against foreign, unconventional forces as available.

Members of this OpFor will be given the following:

Remuneration - 10,000 Kroner, or the equivalent in accepted international currency, per participant (up to 200 participants). 15,000 Kroner for the organization. All travel costs comped.
Accommodation - Full access to a private barracks for the duration of the exercise, two weeks in the Kungsgart hotel following the exercise.
Allowance - 2500 Kroner spending allowance for the duration of the two weeks' vacation following exercises.
Time - 1 week of preparation time to familiarize themselves with the national training grounds, 1 week of joint and OPFOR exercises with MS19.
Last edited by Lac Norrun on Sat Apr 20, 2013 7:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

The Wheat Isles
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby The Wheat Isles » Sat Apr 20, 2013 8:50 pm

Lac Norrun wrote:The Combined Armed Services extend a request to the Wheat Elite to participate in training exercises with Military Security, Section 19. MS19 is the military's counter-Special Operations unit, tasked with maintaining CAS doctrine and tactics in SO matters. Part of the operational mandate for MS19 is periodic training against foreign, unconventional forces as available.

Members of this OpFor will be given the following:

Remuneration - 10,000 Kroner, or the equivalent in accepted international currency, per participant (up to 200 participants). 15,000 Kroner for the organization. All travel costs comped.
Accommodation - Full access to a private barracks for the duration of the exercise, two weeks in the Kungsgart hotel following the exercise.
Allowance - 2500 Kroner spending allowance for the duration of the two weeks' vacation following exercises.
Time - 1 week of preparation time to familiarize themselves with the national training grounds, 1 week of joint and OPFOR exercises with MS19.

We accept once the Wheat Elite are back from their latest mission.
OOC: Is there a thread?

The Wheat Isles
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby The Wheat Isles » Sat Apr 20, 2013 8:50 pm

JAYMALL LAND wrote:
The Wheat Isles wrote:Accepted!

If this incident I am involved in goes south I would like you to prep 10000 troops for war

If the pay is good, ok!

Dergaria
Diplomat

Founded: Nov 26, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Dergaria » Sat Apr 20, 2013 9:28 pm

Nation Name: The Timocratic Kingdom of Dergaria
Nation's Political Identity: Capitalist (kind of check my factbook for more info) Monarchy
Name of Military: various names for diferent branches and units.
Reason for Transaction: SECRET
Animals: Optional
Request/Order: 1 Tour (many request for in small time period) of the team listed above
Est. Price: 1,000- 1,400 NSD
P.S. need reply ÁSAP
98% of all Internet users would cry if Facebook broke down. If you are part of that 2% who simply would sit back and laugh, copy and paste this into your sig.

One day during the average diplomatic session a broadcast came through of a man brutally kiling five people in various and gory ways. While most of the nations thought it barbaric or tried to look away the Dergarians there loved it even so much to forward the video to the news so everyone could enjoy the entertainment.

The Wheat Isles
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby The Wheat Isles » Sat Apr 20, 2013 9:34 pm

Dergaria wrote:Nation Name: The Timocratic Kingdom of Dergaria
Nation's Political Identity: Capitalist (kind of check my factbook for more info) Monarchy
Name of Military: various names for diferent branches and units.
Reason for Transaction: SECRET
Animals: Optional
Request/Order: 1 Tour (many request for in small time period) of the team listed above
Est. Price: 1,000- 1,400 NSD
P.S. need reply ÁSAP

Once you reply to my tg, Accepted with animals.

The Wheat Isles
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby The Wheat Isles » Sat Apr 20, 2013 9:37 pm

Due to the recent purchase, all purchases with receive Wheat Isles troops until the team is back.
OOC: I might make more than one team now... sound good?

Lac Norrun
Lobbyist

Founded: Oct 04, 2006
Ex-Nation

Postby Lac Norrun » Sat Apr 20, 2013 11:35 pm

The Wheat Isles wrote:
Lac Norrun wrote:\
OOC: Is there a thread?

OOC - there is not, but we can make one if it would be fun.

The Wheat Isles
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby The Wheat Isles » Sun Apr 21, 2013 8:22 am

OOC: cool. That sounds fun.

JAYMALL LAND
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

The Wheat Elite (PMC Business) (OPEN)

Postby JAYMALL LAND » Sun Apr 21, 2013 2:50 pm

Your troops have been very useful troops are on there way back as we speak
Reform Party Member
Senator Jamal Omar, PhD
Philadelphia Eagles Fan

The Wheat Isles
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby The Wheat Isles » Sun Apr 21, 2013 3:00 pm

JAYMALL LAND wrote:Your troops have been very useful troops are on there way back as we speak

Thank you for your business. Please come again!

The Wheat Isles
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby The Wheat Isles » Tue Apr 23, 2013 4:54 pm

The troops have been deployed once again. I will inform you of when they will be returning shortly.

The Wheat Isles
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby The Wheat Isles » Wed Apr 24, 2013 8:07 pm

The Wheat Elite will soon offer multiple teams for your purchasing pleasure! We will train the teams now and they will be ready by saturday.

The Wheat Isles
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby The Wheat Isles » Thu Apr 25, 2013 4:46 pm

The new teams are training hard and two new leaders have been chosen: John Truthe and Drake Basil

The Wheat Isles
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby The Wheat Isles » Fri Apr 26, 2013 4:02 pm

The new teams are almost ready, and we welcome the observers in our training thread: The Aspari Syndicate

The Wheat Isles
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby The Wheat Isles » Sat Apr 27, 2013 10:17 am

The New Wheat Elite teams are up and ready for action. Order today!

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Global Economics and Trade