NATION

PASSWORD

Naybra International Airport (Region and Friends Only)

A meeting place where national storefronts can tout their wares and discuss trade. [In character]
Naybra
Diplomat

Founded: Mar 18, 2013
Civil Rights Lovefest

Naybra International Airport (Region and Friends Only)

Postby Naybra » Thu Mar 28, 2013 4:11 pm

Naybra International Airport

Let's Keep Flying

Welcome to Naybra International Airport (NIA), located in our capital city Naybra City. We pride ourselves in having a modern and relaxing airport, fit for the traveler’s needs. WIoN Inc. engineers build this airport in the year of 2013 to help establish and strengthen Naybra’s international relations with foreign nations and reconstruct a modern transportation system to replace the existing transportation. It ate up most of the industry budget, however Naybra now has an airport that will last for generations and continue to live up to its motto “Moving On Up.”

This is a picture of one of the 20 terminals located at Naybra International Airport. You can see some of the solar panels above the entrances, which help power NIA.

Terminals

NIA is split into 20 terminals, 6 for domestic flights and 14 for international. These terminals create a circular airport with lovely park in the middle. There are four shipping buildings, one on each of the cardinal directions, to help keep citizens in touch. Each terminal uses energy-efficient lighting. During the day, NIA is lit from the windows that line the roof of the building. At night, solar-powered lights keeps NIA functional. Rain water is collected in an underground tank, located under each terminal. This water is cleaned and used in the fountains, toilets, and for watering the plants. A geo-thermal well system heats the building during Naybra’s winter and cools it during the hot summers. It has a net-energy emissions rate of zero including the renewable solar-power and conservative use of electricity.

This is a picture of Terminal One. Five domestic flights are boarding and preparing for take off. In the top, left corner, you can see one of the WIoN Postal Shipping Center.

Security

This animation shows the security checkpoint. On the left side, a cut-out of the wall shows the computers monitoring the scanners and searching for illegal items.

At NIA, we pride ourselves in keeping the daily commuter safe with new state-of-the-art security equipment. Commuters first place all their luggage and handbags on the convertor belt to be scanned. They then enter the BodyScanner and position themselves like a scarecrow. Once the scan is complete, there will be a ding and they proceed to a metal detector. When they have passed through that, they pick up their luggage, and head to their gate. Average wait-time is 10 minutes.

Lounges

NIA knows that flying can be exhausting and tiring. When the engineers constructed the Lounges, they created a haven for that tired businessman to sit down and enjoy waiting for the next flight. A lounge is located in each terminal.
Lounges, like the one shown above, help commuters relax from the stresses of their day.

Vehicles

Baggage Carts

Baggage carts are used for the transportation of luggage, mail, cargo and other materials between the aircrafts,the terminals, and the four shipping centers. Carts are fitted with a brake system which blocks the wheels from moving when the connecting rod is not attached to a tug. NIA's carts are completely enclosed except for the sides which use recycled-plastic curtains to protect items from weather.

Tugs

The tugs at NIA have several purposes and represent the essential part of NIA's ground support services. They are used to move any equipment that can not move itself and taxi airplanes towards and away from the gate.

Potable-Water Trucks

Potable water trucks are special vehicles that fill up drinking water tanks in aircraft. The water is recycled rainwater filtered and protected from the elements while being stored on the vehicle. A pump in the vehicle assists in moving the water from the truck to the aircraft.

Lavatory Service Vehicles

Lavatory service vehicles empty and refill lavatories onboard aircraft. Waste is stored in tanks on the aircraft until these vehicles can empty them and get rid of the waste.

Catering Vehicle

Catering vehicles aid in the unloading of unused food and drink from the aircraft, and the loading of fresh food and drinks for passengers and crew. Meals are prepared mostly on the ground in order to minimize the amount of preparation (apart from chilling or reheating) required in the air. The body is made of insulated panels and is capable of maintaining temperatures of 0 degrees by means of refrigeration unit.

Conveyor-Belt Loaders

Conveyor-belt loaders are vehicles with movable belts for unloading and loading of baggage and cargo of aircraft. A conveyor-belt loader is positioned to the door sill of an aircraft hold (baggage compartment) for the operation.

Passenger Boarding Stairs

Passenger boarding stairs, provide a mobile means to traverse between aircraft doors and the ground in the case that passengers can not embark or offload through a terminal.

De/Anti-Icing Vehicles

The procedure of de/anti-icing, protection from fluids freezing up on aircraft, is done from special vehicles. These vehicles have booms, like a cherry picker, to allow easy access to the entire aircraft. A hose sprays a special mixture that melts current ice on the aircraft and also prevents some ice from building up while waiting on the ground.[/spoiler]

Metro Hub

All 20 terminals are connected via metro-link. This modern, compact transportation system helps commuters connect to flights cross terminals in a hurry. In the middle of the park is the main station, which is the central control for all metro trains. Each terminals metro connects to this station. Commuters travel here and then can select the metro to their next terminal. Metro trains run on electricity which is produced through solar-panels on the surface. Due to the lack of sunlight, underground trains and stations must provide ample lighting for employees and passengers. However, eco-friendly, efficient bulbs are used to produce this light.

This image show the Metro sub-station under Terminal 3. There are two metro trains, one is arriving, and the other is departing.

Eco-Friendliness

NIA was built with the environment in-mind. Below are some examples of Naybra International Airport's methods of becoming more eco-friendly and conservation minded.

The airport is powered by wind turbines and solar panels and has LED lighting.

The Gates are outfitted with aircraft plug-in power options so that airplanes don't have to run the auxiliary power units as much while located at the gate.

Runway and roads are made from environmentally-friendly asphalt mix that reduced CO2 emissions drastically and saved fuel and energy during construction.

All airport vehicles are battery powered and charging stations for electric vehicles are located at each terminal and around the airport.

In addition to recycling the usual paper, plastic bottles and aluminum, NIA recycles over 20 types of materials, including restaurant grease, organics, aircraft deicing fluid, glass, and demolition materials.

Rain water is used for toilet flushing.

Inside the terminals and throughout the park are “Hydration Stations.” Passengers can fill up their own cups and water bottles with purified rain water to reduce the use of plastic water bottles.

NIA offers a fee reduction to taxicab, shuttle bus, and storefront companies that choose to use hybrid vehicles.

NIA has a "Food Donation Program" where unused, prepackaged food is given to area food banks.

Airport management encourages and expects food vendors to use organic and sustainable ingredients, biodegradable tableware and compostable cups.

NIA offers the Eco-Challenge™ for storefronts. This program is rewards-based, where electronic trash monitoring devices charge retailers for trash receptacle usage, and recycling is free. This program is optional.

NIA also offers the Noise-Pollution Program™ for airplanes to help reduce the amount of noise pollution. This program is reward-based, and charges airliners fees for aircraft noise, which are based on aircraft type or category. NIA utilizes a detailed noise mapping and measurement system. This program is optional.
Last edited by Naybra on Sun Apr 07, 2013 2:37 pm, edited 38 times in total.
Proud Member of the Panessos Community
| | The Western Isles of Naybra | |
Moving on Up
IIWiki | My History in NationStates | Embassy Program | Naybra International Airport | WIoN Inc.
DEFCON STATUS
1. Nuclear War
2. Engaged in War
3. Preparing for War
4. Sending Aid
5. Increase Intelligence Activity
6. Normal Readiness
Call me Naybra

Naybra
Diplomat

Civil Rights Lovefest

Terminals

Postby Naybra » Thu Mar 28, 2013 4:16 pm

Available Terminals

Terminal 1

Domestic
Storefronts - Kolasap Cookie Company; Bank of Nanovia

Terminal 2

Domestic
Storefronts -

Terminal 3

Domestic

Terminal 4

Domestic
Storefronts -

Terminal 5

Domestic
Storefronts -

Terminal 6

Domestic
Storefronts -

Terminal 7

Gate 1 - airSjandle
Gate 2 - airSjandle
Gate 3 -
Gate 4 -
Gate 5 -
Storefronts - Kolasap Cookie Company;

Terminal 8

Gate 1 - Royal Brazilian
Gate 2 - Royal Brazilian
Gate 3 -
Gate 4 -
Gate 5 -
Storefronts -

Terminal 9

Gate 1 - Neuropa Airlines
Gate 2 - Neuropa Airlines
Gate 3 -
Gate 4 -
Gate 5 -
Storefronts -

Terminal 10

Gate 1 - Lufthansa
Gate 2 - Lufthansa
Gate 3 -
Gate 4 -
Gate 5 -
Storefronts - Teutonic Mead Hall

Terminal 11

Gate 1 -
Gate 2 -
Gate 3 -
Gate 4 -
Gate 5 -
Storefronts -

Terminal 12

Gate 1 -
Gate 2 -
Gate 3 -
Gate 4 -
Gate 5 -
Storefronts -

Terminal 13

Gate 1 - The People's Airlines
Gate 2 - The People's Airlines
Gate 3 -
Gate 4 -
Gate 5 -
Storefronts -

Terminal 14

Gate 1 -
Gate 2 -
Gate 3 -
Gate 4 -
Gate 5 -
Storefronts -

Terminal 15

Gate 1 -
Gate 2 -
Gate 3 -
Gate 4 -
Gate 5 -
Storefronts -

Terminal 16

Gate 1 -
Gate 2 -
Gate 3 -
Gate 4 -
Gate 5 -
Storefronts -

Terminal 17

Gate 1 -
Gate 2 -
Gate 3 -
Gate 4 -
Gate 5 -
Storefronts -

Terminal 18

Gate 1 - Imperial Airlines
Gate 2 - Imperial Airlines
Gate 3 -
Gate 4 -
Gate 5 -
Storefronts - Bank of Nanovia

Terminal 19

Gate 1 -
Gate 2 -
Gate 3 -
Gate 4 -
Gate 5 -
Storefronts -

Terminal 20

Gate 1 -
Gate 2 -
Gate 3 -
Gate 4 -
Gate 5 -
Storefronts -

WIoN Airways - Naybra International Airport
airSjandle - Sjandle International Airport
Royal Brazilian - Sao Paulo International Airport
Neuropa Airlines - Neu Europa
The People's Airlines - CFTP
Imperial Airlines - Nanovia
Lufthansa - Volvek

Kolasap Cookie Company
Bank of Nanovia
Teutonic Mead Hall
Last edited by Naybra on Mon May 13, 2013 9:00 pm, edited 16 times in total.
Moving on Up
IIWiki | My History in NationStates | Embassy Program | Naybra International Airport | WIoN Inc.
DEFCON STATUS
1. Nuclear War
2. Engaged in War
3. Preparing for War
4. Sending Aid
6. Normal Readiness
Call me Naybra

Naybra
Diplomat

Civil Rights Lovefest

Application

Postby Naybra » Thu Mar 28, 2013 4:16 pm

Application

Here is the application for a terminal in Naybra International Airport. Once submitted, we will review it, and then notify you on if your accepted.

Code: Select all
[box][u]My application for my airlines to be located in Naybra International Airport[/u]
[b]Airline name:[/b]
[b]Nation from:[/b]
[b]Terminal wished:[/b]
[b]Number of the Gate(s) wanted (maximum of two):[/b]
[b]Do you wish to have WIoN Airways in your nation:[/b]
[b]Do you wish to join the Noise-Pollution Program™:[/b]
[b]Requests/other:[/b]
[/box]

Here is an application to request a storefront in any of the twenty terminals. You can select domestic or international terminals. Once submitted, we will review it, and then notify you if you are accepted.

[box][u]My application for a store to be located in Naybra International Airport[/u]
[b]Name of store:[/b]
[b]Website link to store (if possible):[/b]
[b]Number of stores (maximum of two):[/b]
[b]Number of the terminal(s) you wish to sell in:[/b]
[b]Name of manager(s):[/b]
[b]Number of employees per store:[/b]
[b]Store budget:[/b]
[b]Do you wish to join the Eco-Challenge™:[/b]
[b]Request/other:[/b]
[/box]

Schmiegelland wrote:
My application for my airlines to be located in Naybra International Airport
Airline name: airSjandle
Nation from: Schmiegelland
Terminal wished: Terminal 7
Number of gates wanted (maximum of two): 1,2
Do you wish to have WIoN Airways in your nation: Yes
Do you wish to join the Noise-Pollution Program™: Yes
Requests/other: No

My application for a store to be located in Naybra International Airport
Name of store: Kolasap Cookie Company
Website link to store (if possible): None
Number of stores (maximum of two): 2
Number of the terminal(s) you wish to sell in: Terminals 1, 7
Name of manager(s): Khun Makla, Gesil Plyyt
Number of employees per store: 30
Store budget: K$ 100,000
Do you wish to join the Eco-Challenge™: Yes
Request/other: Nope

Reino do Brazil wrote:
Airline name: Royal Brazilian
Nation from: Kingdom of Brasil
Terminal wished: 8
Number of gates wanted (maximum of two):2
Do you wish to have WIoN Airways in your nation: yes
Do you wish to join the Noise-Pollution Program™:yes
Requests/other:Code-Sharing with us within Brasil

Neu Europa wrote:
Airline name: Neuropa Airlines
Nation from: Neu Europa
Terminal wished: Terminal 9
Number of the Gate(s) wanted (maximum of two): Gates 1, and 2
Requests/other: None

D Land and Isles wrote:
Airline name: D Air
Nation from: D Land and Isles
Terminal wished: 10
Number of the Gate(s) wanted (maximum of two):1
Do you wish to have WIoN Airways in your nation:yes
Requests/other:

Communists for the people wrote:
Airline name: The People's Airlines
Nation from:CFTP
Terminal wished: Terminal 13
Number of the Gate(s) wanted (maximum of two): 2
Do you wish to join the Noise-Pollution Program™: No
Requests/other:

Nanovia wrote:
Airline name: Imperial Airlines
Nation from:Nanovia
Terminal wished: 18
Number of the Gate(s) wanted (maximum of two): Two

Name of store: Bank of Nanovia
Website link to store (if possible):Not possible at the moment...
Number of stores (maximum of two): Two
Number of the terminal(s) you wish to sell in: If possible, all
Name of manager(s): Donald P. Sullivan
Number of employees per store: 50
Store budget: Its a bank.
Do you wish to join the Eco-Challenge™: No
Request/other: All forms of currencies accepted.

Volvek wrote:
Airline name: Lufthansa
Nation from: Volvek

Name of store: Teutonic Mead Hall
Number of stores (maximum of two): One
Number of the terminal(s) you wish to sell in: 10
Name of manager(s): Franz VanHolz
Number of employees per store: 6 waiters/waitresses, 4 cooks.
Store budget: R$ 500,000
Request/other: None
Last edited by Naybra on Mon May 13, 2013 9:04 pm, edited 22 times in total.
Moving on Up
DEFCON STATUS
1. Nuclear War
2. Engaged in War
3. Preparing for War
4. Sending Aid
6. Normal Readiness
Call me Naybra

Naybra
Diplomat

Civil Rights Lovefest

Ratings

Postby Naybra » Fri Mar 29, 2013 8:55 am

Ecotrax™

We give your airport the following rating:

4-Leaves: Great regards for the environment. Almost Carbon Neutral. Very low levels of mass resource usage and waste development during manufacturing process/cycle.

We liked how your that
The airport is powered by wind turbines and solar panels and has LED lighting.

The Gates are outfitted with aircraft plug-in power options so that airplanes don't have to run the auxiliary power units as much while located at the gate.

Runway and roads are made from environmentally-friendly asphalt mix that reduced CO2 emissions drastically and saved fuel and energy during construction.

All airport vehicles are battery powered and charging stations for electric vehicles are located at each terminal and around the airport.

NIA recycles over 20 types of materials, including restaurant grease, organics, aircraft deicing fluid, glass, and demolition materials.

Rain water is used for toilet flushing.

Inside the terminals and throughout the park are “Hydration Stations.” Passengers can fill up their own cups and water bottles with purified rain water to reduce the use of plastic water bottles.

NIA offers a fee reduction to taxicab, shuttle bus, and storefront companies that choose to use hybrid vehicles.

NIA has a "Food Donation Program" where unused, prepackaged food is given to area food banks.

Airport management encourages and expects food vendors to use organic and sustainable ingredients, biodegradable tableware and compostable cups.

NIA offers the Eco-Challenge™ for storefronts. This program is rewards-based, where electronic trash monitoring devices charge retailers for trash receptacle usage, and recycling is free. This program is optional.

NIA also offers the Noise-Pollution Program™ for airplanes to help reduce the amount of noise pollution.

To improve we recommend you to replace the hybrid vehicles to hydrogen powered vehicles in the next couple of years.

GETrax

Detailed Rating Report

Part I: Overall Rating

Name of Storefront: Naybra International Airport

Rating:Image

3 stars. Not bad. Slightly above average. Standard Services.

Part II: Scope of Rating and Explanation

The storefront provides sufficient information about its services. A table of content present eases navigation.
Since it is still under construction, profits are not been accounted while rating.

The layout can be improved.

Suggestions

While the information is sufficient, its presentation can be improved. Remove the spoilers. Decrease the size of larger images (a 250 X 250 pixles image is of rather good size). Play with floatleft/right and box tags for your images. You can use the following code for placing images alongside text:
[floatright][box][img]INSERT IMAGE URL[/img][/box][/floatright]
Use various types of formatting tools, such as different sizes and colours for headings, alignment of text, etc. Other than the layout, its good.

Useful Links

You can visit the following links for making your storefront better:

Formatting your Storefront- Guide

This is perhaps a good airport storefront.
Last edited by Naybra on Tue Apr 02, 2013 4:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Moving on Up
DEFCON STATUS
1. Nuclear War
2. Engaged in War
3. Preparing for War
4. Sending Aid
6. Normal Readiness
Call me Naybra

Naybra
Diplomat

Civil Rights Lovefest

Frequently Asked Questions (Q&A)

Postby Naybra » Fri Mar 29, 2013 8:55 am

Q&A

Q: What does NIA stand for?
A:Naybra International Airport

Q: Do you have an Application Record?
A: Link

Questions

Have any Questions? Telegram me and I'll answers them as soon as I can. For questions conserning the Noise-Pollution Challenge™ and the Eco-Challenge™, please reference the "Eco-Friendliness" tab in the first post.
Last edited by Naybra on Sun Apr 07, 2013 3:02 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Moving on Up
DEFCON STATUS
1. Nuclear War
2. Engaged in War
3. Preparing for War
4. Sending Aid
6. Normal Readiness
Call me Naybra

Naybra
Diplomat

Civil Rights Lovefest

News

Postby Naybra » Fri Mar 29, 2013 8:56 am

News

3/30/13: Please do NOT submit an application at this time. Naybra International Airport is still 'In Progress" and under construction.

4/1/13: Due to the increasing amount of infected citizens in Naybra and foreign nations, NIA will post-pone opening day. When NIA officially opens, it will first be open to regional nations and friends, and than open to the public.

4/2/13: In response to the Ecotrax™ suggestion, NIA is receiving funds from the Naybra's Department of Transportation, Department of Energy, and funding from WIoN Inc. to replace all airport service vehicles with hydro-powered engines. In response to GETrax, the page is getting reformatted and the spoilers have been removed. Prepare for more changes later.

4/7/13: Naybra is proud to announce that Naybra International Airport (NIA) is now open to nations in TPRS and friends.
Last edited by Naybra on Sun Apr 07, 2013 2:38 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Moving on Up
DEFCON STATUS
1. Nuclear War
2. Engaged in War
3. Preparing for War
4. Sending Aid
6. Normal Readiness
Call me Naybra

Schmiegelland
Ambassador

Founded: Feb 08, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Schmiegelland » Sun Apr 07, 2013 2:52 pm

Naybra
Diplomat

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Naybra » Sun Apr 07, 2013 2:56 pm

Schmiegelland wrote:

After review, both your airline and storefronts have been accepted. If you have any questions, please notify me and I will answer them as soon as I can.
Moving on Up
DEFCON STATUS
1. Nuclear War
2. Engaged in War
3. Preparing for War
4. Sending Aid
6. Normal Readiness
Call me Naybra

Reino do Brazil
Negotiator

Founded: Jan 31, 2013
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Reino do Brazil » Sun Apr 07, 2013 3:07 pm

Naybra
Diplomat

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Naybra » Sun Apr 07, 2013 3:11 pm

Reino do Brazil wrote:

After review, your airline has been accepted in Terminal 8, Gates 1 and 2. If you have any questions, please notify me and I will answer them as soon as I can. Please TG me on information concerning the "code-sharing" and include your airport link. Thank you.
Moving on Up
DEFCON STATUS
1. Nuclear War
2. Engaged in War
3. Preparing for War
4. Sending Aid
6. Normal Readiness
Call me Naybra

Neu Europa
Civilian

Founded: Mar 09, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Neu Europa » Mon Apr 22, 2013 3:26 pm

Naybra
Diplomat

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Naybra » Mon Apr 22, 2013 3:29 pm

Neu Europa wrote:

After review, your airline have been accepted for Terminal 9, Gates 1 and 2. If you have any questions, please notify me and I will answer them as soon as I can. WIoN Airways will begin flights to your nation starting April 26, 2013.
Moving on Up
DEFCON STATUS
1. Nuclear War
2. Engaged in War
3. Preparing for War
4. Sending Aid
6. Normal Readiness
Call me Naybra

D Land and Isles
Diplomat

Founded: Jul 21, 2008
Ex-Nation

Postby D Land and Isles » Mon Apr 22, 2013 9:03 pm

Requests/other:
Companies:
D Air
D City International Airport
Destination Hotel Group
Allez Cycles
Stone Furnitures
Francisport International Aeroport
Columbia Cruises

Olympic Medal Tally: 1 G, 3 S, 2 B
Cycling: Winner D City-Crumpston, Points Jersey 1st, 2nd, Island Tour. Stage 2,3, 2nd Island Tour, Stages 1,5, 1st Island Tour

Located in the Northwest

Naybra
Diplomat

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Naybra » Fri Apr 26, 2013 3:23 pm

D Land and Isles wrote:
Requests/other:

After review, your airline request has been denied. The reason for this is that NIA is currently only establishing routes between friends and regional nations. You may re-request terminals and gates when NIA opens up to the rest of the public.
Last edited by Naybra on Fri Apr 26, 2013 8:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Moving on Up
DEFCON STATUS
1. Nuclear War
2. Engaged in War
3. Preparing for War
4. Sending Aid
6. Normal Readiness
Call me Naybra

Communists for the people
Minister

Founded: Mar 11, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Communists for the people » Mon May 13, 2013 7:48 pm

Requests/other:
Please refer to me as Communists for the people CFTP
GO CUBS
"If it were not for the will and determination of these men to stop the superior forces of the German army, a different chapter of history would have been written" Major General Troy Middleton
"Ask not what your country can do for you, ask what you can do for your country." John F. Kennedy
Proud member of Hemithea
1. [Boredem]
2.Military readiness
3. Minor engagement
4. Destroying misguided infadels
5. Mass genocidal war

Naybra
Diplomat

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Naybra » Mon May 13, 2013 7:53 pm

Communists for the people wrote:
Requests/other:

After review, your airline have been accepted for Terminal 13, Gates 1 and 2. This is the first regional nation NIA has established flight routes with. If you have any questions, please notify me and I will answer them as soon as I can. WIoN Airways will begin flights to your nation starting May 17, 2013.
Moving on Up
DEFCON STATUS
1. Nuclear War
2. Engaged in War
3. Preparing for War
4. Sending Aid
6. Normal Readiness
Call me Naybra

Nanovia
Ambassador

Founded: Aug 21, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Nanovia » Mon May 13, 2013 8:14 pm

Request/other: All forms of currencie accepted.

Naybra
Diplomat

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Naybra » Mon May 13, 2013 8:35 pm

Nanovia wrote:

Request/other: All forms of currencies accepted.

After review, both your airline and storefront have been accepted. The airlines will be in Terminal 18, Gates 1 and 2 as requested. One of your banks will be placed domestically in Terminal 1 and the other internationally in Terminal 18. If you have any questions, please notify me and I will answer them as soon as I can. WIoN Airways will begin flights to your nation starting May 17, 2013.
Moving on Up
DEFCON STATUS
1. Nuclear War
2. Engaged in War
3. Preparing for War
4. Sending Aid
6. Normal Readiness
Call me Naybra

Volvek
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Volvek » Mon May 13, 2013 8:47 pm

Number of the terminal(s) you wish to sell in: 10
Last edited by Volvek on Mon May 13, 2013 8:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum."
"Wewf Forever, Forever Wewf."
"Is it? Or is it so ridiculous it's the most ridiculously perfect idea you've never thought of?"
IC Nation Name: Land av Ulvenes, or just Ulvenes

Naybra
Diplomat

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Naybra » Mon May 13, 2013 8:56 pm

Volvek wrote:

Number of the terminal(s) you wish to sell in:

After review, both your airline and storefront have been accepted. The airlines will be in Terminal 10, Gates 1 and 2 as requested. Though accepted, your storefront requires clarification on the requested terminal. If you have any questions, please notify me and I will answer them as soon as I can. WIoN Airways will begin flights to your nation starting May 17, 2013.
Moving on Up
DEFCON STATUS
1. Nuclear War
2. Engaged in War
3. Preparing for War
4. Sending Aid
6. Normal Readiness
Call me Naybra

Volvek
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Volvek » Mon May 13, 2013 8:59 pm

I editted my app.
"Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum."
"Wewf Forever, Forever Wewf."
"Is it? Or is it so ridiculous it's the most ridiculously perfect idea you've never thought of?"
IC Nation Name: Land av Ulvenes, or just Ulvenes

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Global Economics and Trade