NATION

PASSWORD

Tritonalian Terminators

A meeting place where national storefronts can tout their wares and discuss trade. [In character]
Tritonalia
Envoy

Founded: Mar 31, 2009
Ex-Nation

Tritonalian Terminators

Postby Tritonalia » Sat Oct 24, 2009 3:03 am

We warmly welcome you to Tritonalian Terminators, the best place in Nationstates to sell AI supersoldiers, and metals, all under one roof!

WE WILL DO THE MATHS WHEN YOU PURCHASE!

Discounts:
Under 100,000,000 population = 25% off
Under 200,000,000 population = 15% off
Under 500,000,000 population = 10% off
Bronze Loyal Customer = 30% off
Silver Loyal Customer = 40 % off
Gold Loyal Customer = 50% off
Platiunum Loyal Customer = 75% off

N.B: In the light of new investigatins into sales and marketing, we have lowered the discounts you can use to one an order. Feel free to use your Turbo card in any of your orders though.

Loyalty Programme:

WHEN YOU BUY THREE OBJECTS IN A SINGLE ORDER, YOU WILL RECEIVE 5 POINTS TO YOUR ACCOUNT!
WHEN YOU BUY ONE OBJECT, ONE POINT WILL BE ADDED TO YOUR ACCOUNT!
WHEN YOU BUY OVER FIVE OBJECTS IN ONE WEEK, FIFTY POINTS WILL BE ADDED TO YOUR ACCOUNT!

Bronze : 5 points
Silver : 10 points
Gold : 20 points
Platinum : 50 points

Vetok:Bronze
Twigica:Bronze
Wrongopia: Platinum

AND NOW:

SAVE MONEY WITH THE TURBO CARD!

Get your very own Turbo Card, free when you purchase anything costing over $50,000!
And then on, for every $10,000 you spend in the store, we give you 5,000 Turbo Points on your card!
AND
For every Turbo Point you redeem in stores, you get $1 off your overall purchase!

SAVING MONEY HAS NEVER BEEN THIS EASY!

Vetok : 15,000,000
Wrongopia :15,000,000
Twigica : 15,000,000

About our company:

We were founded on 24th September 2016, by the CEO, Hal Frederickson, Tritonalian Chancellor of the Exchequer. This make makes us over two thousand years old, one of the oldest Robotics corporations in the galaxy. Currently, we're headquarted in a large space cruiser, wandering between planets. The location is not known at this time, althogh we expect it to be around Dylar III, as that was where it was seen last. It is holding huge quantities of SERIES - X Autonomous soldiers, ready to be shipped and activated.

CATALOG

-------------------------------
Metals
Uranium = $900 a bar
Gold = $5,000 per kilo
Silver = $25,000 per kilo
Cobalt = $90,000 per ton
Titanium = $250,000 per ton
Copper = $6,000 per ton
Iron = $400 per ton
Nickel = $45,000 per ton
Zinc = $1,500 per ton

-------------------------------

AIs
Series 90 Autonomous Soldier
Manufactured by Skynet

This revolutionary robot is 7 feet tall, equipped with a Hyperalloy skeleton, and learning capabilities. It's the latest model on the market, and never before have any of our soldiers had learning capabilities as good as this. It comes with transmitting and radio equipment, as well as the ability to follow your instructions to the very letter. Batteries included.
Get yours today for only $50,000, or buy a unit (10) for only $300,000!

Series 500 Autonomous Soldier
Manufactured by Skynet

This amazing AI is useful in warfare, with it's robust steel endoskeleton providing much protection. It's intimidating 6.6 feet, humanoid frame is equipped with order recieving and executing facilities, aiming and firing capabilities, as well as radio and transmitting equipment. Batteries included.

Get yours today, for only $30,000, or buy a unit (20) for only $300,000!

Series 600 Autonomous Soldier
Manufactured by Skynet

This soldier is the first of it's kind. It is equipped with a titanium endoskeleton, which can be coated with rubber, it can lift objects up to five times it's own weight. It comes with all the capabilities of previous models, and more, containing, upgraded learning ability, and more fluid and graceful movement.
Get yours today, for only $40,000, or buy a unit (15) for only $300,000!

Series 800 Autonomous Soldier
Manufactured by Skynet

This top of the range model comes with hyperalloy endoskeleton, which has the option of being coated with living tissue for an almost human look. They are produced in a hermetically sealed environment, so to avoid even the slightes abrasion to the parts. It is now equipped with a neural net processor, the first true AI, which allows it to rapidly learn, and gives it an almost infinite memory, with 50 YiB of memory. All models of the Series 800 also come with detailed files on human anatomy and physiology. It's endoskeleton is controlled by a sophisticated microprocessor, and it's limbs are manouvered by axial drive motors, and clavicular trailing links. It's joints no longer need replacing, as there is no friction at all between them. It can survive small arms weapons, and can be set on fire without it's systems being impaired at all.

The Series 800 now have almost futuristic calculation abilities. They can calculate the velocity of objects, the force of gravity, they can read body language, and can formulate their own tactics, and much, much more. It's voice synthesiser can now copy the speech pattern of any human, and it's optical sensors can now sense even the tiniest amount of light, infrared light, and now have thermal imaging capabilities. It has a 120 year lifespan on it's nuclear powered Iridium cell is well protected in it's triple plated hyperalloy torso. Finally, it now has the ability to hold almost any weapon, and can function as long as the CPU and toso are still functioning. Battery included.

Get your Series 800 today, for $60,000, or buy a unit(10) for only $400,000!

Series 1000 Autonomous Soldier
Manufactured by Skynet
This model utilises a new material:mimetic polyalloy. This allows it to take on the shape of anything. It can take on the shape, and feel of a human, and can morph it's limbs into various objects such as knives, swords, and other, sharp increments. As it can alter it's hand structure, it can also hold weapons such as guns, and flamethrowers. It is also equipped with a neural net processor, allowing it to learn just like the Series 800. It can talk, and has all the capabilities of previous models.

Get yours today for $100,000, or buy a unit (20) for only $1,000,000! Or, buy a vat of mimetic polyalloy for $50,000 and make your own!

Series X Autonomous Soldier
This futuristic model is the cutting-edge of automated soldier technology. Equipped with a utilitarian battle chassis, and weighing at just over 150 kilograms, it combines advanced endoskeleton technology with mimetic polyalloy.

It's primary endoskeleton is plated with crystalline ceramic armour interlaced with titanium and carbon nanofibers. This allows it to absorb huge amounts of damage with sustaining little or no effect. It's joints can turn in ways no human could, the head allowing 360 degrees of rotation, and the torso 180. The joints can now withstand huge amounts of friction, and will rarely ever need to be replaced. It can run in excess of 80 kmh for over half an hour before it's power packs show even a slight decline. It's limbs are even stronger, it's legs provide more crushing force than a hydraulic industrial press. It's alloy teeth are stronger than industrial diamond, and it can easily crush a human spinal cord between thumb and forefinger.

It is the first of it's kind in mimetic polyalloy to be able to morph it's limbs into complex weapons, such as plasma cannons, flamethrowers, and chaingun repeaters. It powers itself with a tiny fusion generator inside it's chest cavity, which can replace vast power losses in mere seconds. It also has a never before seen function: the ability to break into and reprogram other machines. The Series X can use it's finger-mounted drillbit to quickly drill through the casing of a machine, and use nanorobots to override the security commands, and control it. It can control up to four at once. It's equipped with advanced sensors to aid it, such as advanced optical sensors, and DNA identification sensors located in it's mouth. It can access the internet via phone lines, and can construct 3-D maps using it's knowledge of the environment. Finally, it now has the facility to show compassionate judgement, due to it's advanced neural net processing unit.

Get your Series X today, for only $250,000, or buy a unit (five) get another whole unit free of charge!

------------------------
AI Spare Parts
All parts come as they are, and the amount of the part depends on how much is needed to fix a soldier.
Hyperalloy chassis=$5,000
Steel chassis=$3,000
Iron chassis=$1,000
Ceramic chassis=$4,000
Crystalline Ceramic plates= $7,500
Artificial steel lubricator=$1,000
Neck joint=$5,000
Leg joints=$2,500 each
Arm joints=$2,500 each
Spine joints=$7,500
Programmable nanobots=$5,000
Voice synthesiser=$2,500
Neural net processing unit = $7,500
Main CPU = $ 7,500
Last edited by Tritonalia on Fri Oct 30, 2009 9:26 am, edited 18 times in total.
Tritonalian Embassies
The Tritonalian Empire

98% of all internet users would cry if facebook broke down. If you are the 2% who would sit back and laugh, copy and paste this into your sig.

Misty Lagoon
Envoy

Founded: Nov 30, 2007
Ex-Nation

Postby Misty Lagoon » Sat Oct 24, 2009 3:43 am

Uh, what? Theres nothing here.
-looks behind me, sees men with computers and stuff wearing black cloths with black ski-masks.-
wow. Lol. You got robbed.
Nation: The Holy Democratic Empire, "The Empire"
Leader: His Imperial Eminance, The Shogul, Samzun Weriante VI

Misty Lagoon, Called so because of the electrode "Mist" surrounding the System (Lagoon), was founded in 2230 when a Colony ship left Trivval as part of the "Great Exploration".
"Lagooners", Or "Trivvalians"

• Factbook coming soon.
  • Alliences:

Wrongopia
Attaché

Founded: Oct 17, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Wrongopia » Sat Oct 24, 2009 6:12 pm

I'll buy five Series 600 units and I buy ten X Soldiers and 10 vats of mimetic polyalloy, so I Send $20,000,000.(I have a 25% discount).
Last edited by Wrongopia on Sun Oct 25, 2009 1:49 am, edited 3 times in total.
[Defcon 1][Defcon 2][Defcon 3][Defcon 4][Defcon 5]

Techno-Soviet
Senator

Founded: Jan 19, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Techno-Soviet » Sat Oct 24, 2009 8:58 pm

To Tritonalian Terminators,

Hello,

This is a cease and desist order from Lenin-Gravodsky Corporation. Regarding your claim at the top of this site, specifically,

We warmly welcome you to Tritonalian Terminators, the only place in Nationstates to sell AI supersoldiers, and metals, all under one roof!

The claim mentioned here is false, fraudulent and utterly wrong. Not only is your company not the only place to sell "AI supersoldiers", (it is also hardly a competitor in the greater galactic market). Whereas Lenin-Gravodsky is an established corporation that has been around for over 1,000 years. Not only does your company claim to be the only place to purchase robotic soldiers, (it also sells inferior designs to that of our corporation).

We ask that you cease and desist this false advertising, or else we'll be forced to take legal action against your company (and you wouldn't like that).

Have a nice day.

Signed,
Peter Mueller
Chief Executive Officer
Lenin-Gravodsky Cybernetics and Robotics Corporation
[align=center]Economic Tyranny/Libertarian: 6.38
Social Libertarian/Tyranny: -3.33

Tritonalia
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Tritonalia » Sun Oct 25, 2009 2:22 am

Techno-Soviet wrote:To Tritonalian Terminators,

Hello,

This is a cease and desist order from Lenin-Gravodsky Corporation. Regarding your claim at the top of this site, specifically,

We warmly welcome you to Tritonalian Terminators, the only place in Nationstates to sell AI supersoldiers, and metals, all under one roof!

The claim mentioned here is false, fraudulent and utterly wrong. Not only is your company not the only place to sell "AI supersoldiers", (it is also hardly a competitor in the greater galactic market). Whereas Lenin-Gravodsky is an established corporation that has been around for over 1,000 years. Not only does your company claim to be the only place to purchase robotic soldiers, (it also sells inferior designs to that of our corporation).

We ask that you cease and desist this false advertising, or else we'll be forced to take legal action against your company (and you wouldn't like that).

Have a nice day.

Signed,
Peter Mueller
Chief Executive Officer
Lenin-Gravodsky Cybernetics and Robotics Corporation

To Techno-Soviet

We would happily 'desist' this 'false advertising', if you perhaps would like to purchase a few things. Here is the deal. I will keep up this statement for no longer. And you retract your statement of:

Not only is your company not the only place to sell "AI supersoldiers", (it is also hardly a competitor in the greater galactic market). Whereas Lenin-Gravodsky is an established corporation that has been around for over 1,000 years. Not only does your company claim to be the only place to purchase robotic soldiers, (it also sells inferior designs to that of our corporation).

This statement is untrue. I will have you know that all our products go through extensive quality testing, and that only the finest are put up for sale. Furthermore, your thread seems to have only been around an hour longer than this one, whereas this thread, having only been round for an hour less, has actually got two customers.

I therefore accept your cease and desist order, on the condition that you retract your statement, quoted above.

Have a nice day.

Signed
Nick Liffey
Head of Customer Service
Tritonalian Terminators Roboticcs and Cybernetics Corporation
Tritonalian Embassies
The Tritonalian Empire

98% of all internet users would cry if facebook broke down. If you are the 2% who would sit back and laugh, copy and paste this into your sig.

Tritonalia
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Tritonalia » Sun Oct 25, 2009 2:45 am

Wrongopia wrote:I'll buy five Series 600 units and I buy ten X Soldiers and 10 vats of mimetic polyalloy, so I Send $20,000,000.(I have a 25% discount).

To Wrongopia

We have happily recieved your order, and your money. Please wait, as we have extrapolated your co-ordinates from your message. A ship will be routed to your co-ordinates now, and your soldiers will arrive momentarily.

Thank you very much for your order.

And congratulations on recieving your Turbo Card!
You now have 10,000,000 points on your card.
This also means that you are now a bronze saver at Tritonalian Terminators!

Thank you
Have a nice day
Tritonalian Embassies
The Tritonalian Empire

Otagia
Ambassador

Founded: Nov 16, 2004
Ex-Nation

Postby Otagia » Sun Oct 25, 2009 2:49 am

This statement is untrue. I will have you know that all our products go through extensive quality testing, and that only the finest are put up for sale. Furthermore, your thread seems to have only been around an hour longer than this one, whereas this thread, having only been round for an hour less, has actually got two customers.

I therefore accept your cease and desist order, on the condition that you retract your statement, quoted above.

You're also missing Pale Rider Arms, which has been around for a few years longer, and I'm rather leery of the ability of a terminator to take down a Culture-equivalent combat drone.
Last edited by Otagia on Sun Oct 25, 2009 2:50 am, edited 1 time in total.

Twigica
Envoy

Founded: Jul 07, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Twigica » Sun Oct 25, 2009 4:07 am

*Waddles in from Clash of the Titans, his trousers still not pulled back up.*
S'up Trit. I'll take 50 units of the X series.
All hail the Modness, Reppy!
*/l、
゙(゚、 。 7
l、゙ ~ヽ
じしf_, )ノ
This is Koji. Copy and paste Koji to your sig so he can acheive world domination.
Dumb Ideologies wrote:*stumbles in through door*
*opens stationery cupboard*
*throws contents randomly around the room*
"The stuff in this cupboard, is not *hic*...stationary anymore"
"Ah..I fuhkin luv you guys"
*Hic*
*Falls asleep on floor*
*Sleep-barfs*

Lunatic Goofballs wrote:
EvilDarkMagicians wrote:I hope when he steps down he trips and falls into a vat of acid.

As curses go, very uncreative. No points for you.
I hope his grandchildren are born brown and gay. :)

Tritonalia
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Tritonalia » Sun Oct 25, 2009 4:10 am

S'up

Let's see... that's 6,250,000 bucks.
I'll ship them over to you now.
Hey, I'll even throw in a free belt! :lol:
Tritonalian Embassies
The Tritonalian Empire

Twigica
Envoy

Founded: Jul 07, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Twigica » Sun Oct 25, 2009 4:17 am

YAY! Thanks. Money has been wired..now.
All hail the Modness, Reppy!
*/l、
゙(゚、 。 7
l、゙ ~ヽ
じしf_, )ノ
This is Koji. Copy and paste Koji to your sig so he can acheive world domination.
Dumb Ideologies wrote:*stumbles in through door*
*opens stationery cupboard*
*throws contents randomly around the room*
"The stuff in this cupboard, is not *hic*...stationary anymore"
"Ah..I fuhkin luv you guys"
*Hic*
*Falls asleep on floor*
*Sleep-barfs*

Lunatic Goofballs wrote:
EvilDarkMagicians wrote:I hope when he steps down he trips and falls into a vat of acid.

As curses go, very uncreative. No points for you.
I hope his grandchildren are born brown and gay. :)

Tritonalia
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Tritonalia » Sun Oct 25, 2009 4:18 am

Thanks!
Tritonalian Embassies
The Tritonalian Empire

Wrongopia
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Wrongopia » Sun Oct 25, 2009 4:57 am

Then I buy 100 600 Series units.
I send as much money as I need.
I suggest Wrongopia form a Trade Agreement/Army Treaty thingimibober of some sort so that we could trade or mabye try to form a sort of joint half human half Terminator army. Wait, choose one:

A.Make a half human half Terminator army.

B.I dunno, you propose something.

Tritonalia
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Tritonalia » Sun Oct 25, 2009 5:37 am

Yeah, I'll make a trade pact with you.
I love the idea of half humanhalf terminator :lol:

Oh yeah, and for the 100 Series 600, you need $3,000,000. I'm shipping them over to you now.

By the way my embassy sign-up thread is here :http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?t=22008&f=23&view=unread#unread
Last edited by Tritonalia on Sun Oct 25, 2009 5:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
Tritonalian Embassies
The Tritonalian Empire

Vetok
Ambassador

Founded: Oct 24, 2009
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Purchasing

Postby Vetok » Sun Oct 25, 2009 6:37 am

The Holy Empire of Vetok wishes to purchase 2 units of the T-500 Model and wires 450,000 dollars to you, using our discount for supporting under 100,000 inhabs.

Tritonalia
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Tritonalia » Sun Oct 25, 2009 7:53 am

Thank you.

Order processed. The goods will be shipped to you now.
Tritonalian Embassies
The Tritonalian Empire

Tritonalia
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Tritonalia » Tue Oct 27, 2009 3:08 am

Bump.
Tritonalian Embassies
The Tritonalian Empire

Wrongopia
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Wrongopia » Tue Oct 27, 2009 3:39 am

I'll buy 50 loads of Programmable Nonobots.

Tritonalia
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Tritonalia » Tue Oct 27, 2009 4:33 am

Order processed.

Bill: $250,000.

The goods are being shippd to you now.

Thanks!
Tritonalian Embassies
The Tritonalian Empire

Wrongopia
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Wrongopia » Tue Oct 27, 2009 5:43 am

I send $250,000.
Last edited by Wrongopia on Tue Oct 27, 2009 5:44 am, edited 1 time in total.

Tritonalia
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Tritonalia » Tue Oct 27, 2009 6:13 am

Thanks. 8)
Tritonalian Embassies
The Tritonalian Empire

Wrongopia
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Wrongopia » Tue Oct 27, 2009 6:57 am

Wrongopia hereforth(OOC:Or something)is a regular costumer.

1000 units of Series 500, please.

Tritonalia
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Tritonalia » Tue Oct 27, 2009 10:20 am

Order recieved.

Wow Wrongopia, you're stocking up. You planning on something big? ;)

Ah well.

Anyways, your order costs $30,000,000. Oh yeah, and you're also wanting a 75% discount, Platinum saver. Which makes it at... $7,500,000.

Thank you for your order.

Your goods have been sent.
Tritonalian Embassies
The Tritonalian Empire

Wrongopia
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Wrongopia » Wed Oct 28, 2009 4:05 am

Lol, I need something to kick asses when humans can't.

Sporiana
Bureaucrat

Founded: Jul 18, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Sporiana » Wed Oct 28, 2009 5:21 am

to: Tritonalia
Re: ORDER
Voice synthesiser- 5
Neural net processing unit - 5
Main CPU - 12
1 bar of Uranium.
1 ton of Copper.
I get a discount, just so you know

Signed,
Bill Powers
Head of resources and Crazy Walks

Tritonalia
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Tritonalia » Wed Oct 28, 2009 6:00 am

You're order has been recieved.

The bill is $1,237,500.

Shipping the goods over now...
Tritonalian Embassies
The Tritonalian Empire

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Global Economics and Trade