NATION

PASSWORD

Valeria Port Aurora airport seeks traders (m/t earth)

A meeting place where national storefronts can tout their wares and discuss trade. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Aurora Confederacy
Negotiator

Founded: May 14, 2011
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Aurora Confederacy » Sun Jul 15, 2012 2:18 pm

Turino wrote:Greetings from TTI, long standing partner of your Nation and has become strong associates of the Aurora Rail Network. Congratulations on the International Expansion of Port Aurora Airlines.

However, TTI has an interesting potential offer.

Consider your passengers whisked quickly and efficiently from Terminal 1 to Terminal 2 and then to the main city just 3km away. Now just imagine that would take just 8 minutes travel time and a service which only had a two minute wait!

That's what we propose here at Turino Trains International- a 37million NS dollar tramlink network that involved over 20 High Speed Urban Trams, which would be Sub-Purchased using another Storefront, and the rail network itself and Storage sheds being built by TTI's Engineering Track Teams.

We have suggested the following Financial Arrangement to be the most beneficial.

1) The Aurora-TTI TramSystem

The Tramlink Service would become part of the Port Aurora Airport's Ownership and would mean she would have to pay 60% of the costs for setting up the network. TTI would pay the other 40% on the condition that you let TTI maintain the Service (eg tracks/drivers/trams etc) on a simply weekly fee- (this is around NS$192,000 per week)

There is already a dedicated train service to the city centre run by Trans Polar Railways, commuter trains every 5 minutes , and Orbis services every 15 minutes.
Last edited by Aurora Confederacy on Sun Jul 15, 2012 2:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
All storefronts can be found here In my factbook
Factbook: new factbook under construction
RP'sLife in Barentsburg RP ooc
PLEASE telegram me after you place an order with Order at [ENTER STOREFRONT] please
To Pony, off-world and fantasy nations, note; alien beings, fantasy beings can't cross into this universe and write from their perspective, as it's based on a MODERN TECH HUMAN ONLY SETTING SORRY!! This also includes Cloned humans as M/T technology has not progressed in cloning entire humans yet. PS I don't do war RP's either.
Aurora Confederacy is proud to be a member of the Astyria Region

related nations: Aurora Confederacy State of The Khayr Var Region. - Greater Orcadia

The Royal Kingdom of Quebec
Negotiator

Founded: Feb 15, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby The Royal Kingdom of Quebec » Sun Jul 15, 2012 8:33 pm

Official Country Name: The Royal Kingdom of Quebec
Airline Name: Spiritair
Geographic - Earth location of Airline : RL Provinces of Quebec and those of east,in addition to the territory of Nunavut, Canada
Alliance (if any): Skyteam
Terminal: Terminal 1
Can you comply with Security? Yes
Link to storefront:N/A
WORK IN PROGRESS: The Wanderer's Guide To Somewhere: Megathread!

Happy 420 Friends!

2x World Cup, 2x Baptism of Fire, 2x Cup of Harmony, 5x World Cup of Hockey, 2x World Bowl and 2x International Basketball Championships Host

Aurora Confederacy
Negotiator

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Aurora Confederacy » Mon Jul 16, 2012 4:30 am

The Royal Kingdom of Quebec wrote:Official Country Name: The Royal Kingdom of Quebec
Airline Name: Spiritair
Geographic - Earth location of Airline : RL Provinces of Quebec and those of east,in addition to the territory of Nunavut, Canada
Alliance (if any): Skyteam
Terminal: Terminal 1
Link to storefront:N/A

To: head of airline operatons, Spiritair

Royal Kingdom of Quebec, All applications need a covering letter, not just the application form, and as a result, we have rejected your application on the grounds of a lack of cover letter, if you resubmit your application form with the covering letter your rejection will be reviewed.

Sorry for any inconvenience this may cause.

Yours, Eddie West.
Operations Manager, Valeria Port Aurora Airport
PLEASE telegram me after you place an order with Order at [ENTER STOREFRONT] please
To Pony, off-world and fantasy nations, note; alien beings, fantasy beings can't cross into this universe and write from their perspective, as it's based on a MODERN TECH HUMAN ONLY SETTING SORRY!! This also includes Cloned humans as M/T technology has not progressed in cloning entire humans yet. PS I don't do war RP's either.

related nations: Aurora Confederacy State of The Khayr Var Region. - Greater Orcadia

Kington Langley
Minister

Founded: Nov 14, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Kington Langley » Mon Jul 16, 2012 4:40 am

Royal Kingtonian Airways
Kington Langley's flag carrier

Greetings,

Below is our application to commence regular civilian flights to Valeria Port International Airport. We hope that our application can be accepted without fail however we are open to questions and queries regarding the filled-out fields. We wish your airport the best of luck in it's international expansion and look forward to a long business relationship.

Thank you for your time.

Official Country Name: The Grand Duchy of Kington Langley
Airline Name: Royal Kingtonian Airways
Alliance (if any): Oneworld
Terminal: 2
Can you comply with Security?: Yes
Link to storefront: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=79632
Nationality: British (English)
Political compass:
- Economic Left/Right: -4.25
- Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -3.69
Leader of the Commonwealth of Kington Langley
Founder of the Universal Broadcasting Union
View our extensive and informative collection of NSWiki articles
Our embassy programme here
Grand Duke: Thomas II
Prime Minister: Kevin Darling
Capital city: Kingsmouth
National anthem: Kington Langley Forever
Demonym: Kingtonian
WA status: Non-member

Aurora Confederacy
Negotiator

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Aurora Confederacy » Mon Jul 16, 2012 4:44 am

where on Geographic earth is Royal Kingtonian airlines flying from???

Aurora Confederacy
Negotiator

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Aurora Confederacy » Mon Jul 16, 2012 4:51 am

ONLY 2 GATES LEFT!!!!!!

Terminal 1 and 2 are now virtually full. Construction of a 4th terminal will begins soon, Terminal 3 is not listed as it is PURELY for Avija Valkyr, as VPA is the home airport.

Kington Langley
Minister

Founded: Nov 14, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Kington Langley » Mon Jul 16, 2012 11:05 am

Landmass in the middle of the North Atlantic (known as the Langlian Isles).
Last edited by Kington Langley on Mon Jul 16, 2012 11:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
Nationality: British (English)
Political compass:
- Economic Left/Right: -4.25
- Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -3.69
Leader of the Commonwealth of Kington Langley
Founder of the Universal Broadcasting Union
View our extensive and informative collection of NSWiki articles
Our embassy programme here
Grand Duke: Thomas II
Prime Minister: Kevin Darling
Capital city: Kingsmouth
National anthem: Kington Langley Forever
Demonym: Kingtonian
WA status: Non-member

Aurora Confederacy
Negotiator

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Aurora Confederacy » Fri Jul 20, 2012 9:40 am

VALERIA PORT AURORA has 2 gates left currently, but we have a mall to fill with store fronts

Aurora Confederacy
Negotiator

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Aurora Confederacy » Thu Jul 26, 2012 7:50 am

le bump?

Kingborough
Diplomat

Founded: Jun 22, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Kingborough » Mon Jul 30, 2012 7:00 am

Thank you for your representatives invitation for our company to possibly open a store in your future foodcourt. Please find attached our application for a store, to complete our part of the deal. We hope you will find this satisfactory.

Regards,
Count Jayden Arc,
CEO of the Serenely Barbecued Chicken Corporation Inc.

Name of storefront: Serenely Barbecued Chicken

Nationality of storefront: Kingboroughian

Products on offer: Takeaway chicken based foods, see our storefront for full list

link to storefront: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=192937
Founder of Nysa

Aurora Confederacy
Negotiator

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Aurora Confederacy » Mon Jul 30, 2012 7:05 am

You have been formally accepted to the mall, technicians, fitters and sign-makers are outfitting the store ready for you to move in. It will be ready on saturday :)

Yours, Eddie West
Operations Manager, VPA international airport

Aurora Confederacy
Negotiator

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Aurora Confederacy » Wed Aug 22, 2012 1:26 pm

bump???

ViZion
Powerbroker

Founded: Antiquity
Anarchy

Postby ViZion » Wed Aug 22, 2012 1:40 pm

Fly High in the Friendly Skies!
Founded in 1915

Hello from ViZionair! We are the largest airline globally, currently serving over 2300 routes and 15,000 daily flights throughout the world. We are looking to expand to Valeria Port Aurora, connecting up to all of our international hubs. However, we see that your airport only has two small terminals at this time, both nearly maxed out.

We are willing to offer a great deal for you. We will pay for half of the cost of construction for an all-new, state of the art terminal housing 60 gates. We will be reserving 30 of them, leaving another 30 gates available in this terminal. There are two requirements for this deal: The terminal must be named Terminal ViZionair, and use Armstrong Construction which is a partner of ours.

I look forward to hearing from you on this deal. I know it will be a major boon for your airport, your city, and your nations tourism bringing travelers from across the globe on the world's largest airline.

Thank you kindly for your time.

Nick Turner,

President of ViZionair

Attachment: ViZionair Application
Official Country Name: The Constitutional Federal Republic of ViZion
Airline Name: ViZionair
Geographic - Earth location of Airline: South America, Central America, Africa, + NS territories.
Alliance (if any): Clear Skies Alliance
Terminal: ViZionair
Link to storefront: ViZionair.com
Last edited by ViZion on Wed Aug 22, 2012 1:41 pm, edited 2 times in total.
The Constitutional Federal Republic of ViZion

[ Angola | Zambia | Tanzania | Antarctica | ViZion Island | Northern South America | Central America | Astyria | Coulter Bay | 18,546,524.5 sq mi ]
(Founded June 14, 2003)
Astyria | Astyria GE&T Directory | The Astyrian Network

Aurora Confederacy
Negotiator

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Aurora Confederacy » Wed Aug 22, 2012 1:46 pm

ViZion wrote:
(Image)
Founded in 1915

Hello from ViZionair! We are the largest airline globally, currently serving over 2300 routes and 15,000 daily flights throughout the world. We are looking to expand to Valeria Port Aurora, connecting up to all of our international hubs. However, we see that your airport only has two small terminals at this time, both nearly maxed out.

We are willing to offer a great deal for you. We will pay for half of the cost of construction for an all-new, state of the art terminal housing 60 gates. We will be reserving 30 of them, leaving another 30 gates available in this terminal. There are two requirements for this deal: The terminal must be named Terminal ViZionair, and use Armstrong Construction which is a partner of ours.

I look forward to hearing from you on this deal. I know it will be a major boon for your airport, your city, and your nations tourism bringing travelers from across the globe on the world's largest airline.

Thank you kindly for your time.

Nick Turner,

President of ViZionair

Attachment: ViZionair Application
Official Country Name: The Constitutional Federal Republic of ViZion
Airline Name: ViZionair
Geographic - Earth location of Airline: South America, Central America, Africa, + NS territories.
Alliance (if any): Clear Skies Alliance
Terminal: ViZionair
Link to storefront: ViZionair.com

Indeed, Terminal 1 and 2 are now virtually full. Construction of a 4th terminal will begins soon once it has been cleared in the Forum Civiculai, Terminal 3 has 10 gates but is not listed as it is PURELY for Avija Valkyr, as VPA is the home airport of the airline.

Vizion Air has been cleared to operate from the airport and has taken the last remaining slot on Terminal 1

ViZion
Powerbroker

Founded: Antiquity
Anarchy

Postby ViZion » Wed Aug 22, 2012 1:56 pm

Founded in 1915

I would like to get some clarification - my proposal has been turned down, or is it being considered? In addition, with our plans for flights into Aurora Confederacy that we would like to expand, one gate will not do. However, for the time being we'll offer three flights daily from Vitalita International Airport to Valeria Port Aurora.

Thank you.

Nick Turner,

President of ViZionair
The Constitutional Federal Republic of ViZion

[ Angola | Zambia | Tanzania | Antarctica | ViZion Island | Northern South America | Central America | Astyria | Coulter Bay | 18,546,524.5 sq mi ]
(Founded June 14, 2003)
Astyria | Astyria GE&T Directory | The Astyrian Network

Aurora Confederacy
Negotiator

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Aurora Confederacy » Wed Aug 22, 2012 2:00 pm

ViZion wrote:
(Image)
Founded in 1915

I would like to get some clarification - my proposal has been turned down, or is it being considered? In addition, with our plans for flights into Aurora Confederacy that we would like to expand, one gate will not do. However, for the time being we'll offer three flights daily from Vitalita International Airport to Valeria Port Aurora.

Thank you.

Nick Turner,

President of ViZionair

Armstrong Construction have been asked to submit a tender to construct T4 and $6bn has been set aside by the provincial government of Khayr Valeria Port Aurora. For now, if you are unable to serve your needs with just one gate, you are also permitted to gate share with Avija Valkyr at T1 gates 1 2 and 3. The Vizion terminal does sound positive, and there will eventually be a 4th terminal. though the construction time will be tight.
Last edited by Aurora Confederacy on Wed Aug 22, 2012 2:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.

The Federative States
Spokesperson

Founded: Jan 14, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby The Federative States » Thu Nov 15, 2012 12:30 pm

Name of storefront: Phil's Frier
Nationality of storefront: Acanian (Federtive States)
Products on offer: Deep Fried Foods
link to storefront: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=208574
President of the Federative States of Aqania

Aurora Confederacy
Negotiator

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Aurora Confederacy » Thu Nov 15, 2012 12:48 pm

welcome to Valeria Port Aurora. You have been added to the food quarter of the mall.

Bindu
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Sep 11, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Bindu » Thu Nov 15, 2012 8:08 pm

Name of storefront: Worthingchester Soups Box
Nationality of storefront: Sultanate of Bindu
Products on offer: Food & Beverage service
link to storefront: http://www.Worthingchester-Soups.bin

Aurora Confederacy
Negotiator

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Aurora Confederacy » Fri Nov 16, 2012 4:07 am

Bindu wrote:Name of storefront: Worthingchester Soups Box
Nationality of storefront: Sultanate of Bindu
Products on offer: Food & Beverage service
link to storefront: http://www.Worthingchester-Soups.bin

Welcome to Valeria-Port Aurora, your are located in the food quarter of the mall

The Federative States
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby The Federative States » Mon Nov 19, 2012 5:59 am

Official Country Name: The Federative States of Aqania of the Federative States
Airline Name: Federation Airlines
Geographic - Earth location of Airline : The Continent of Aqania
Alliance (if any):
Terminal: Terminal C- Parsons International Airport
Can you comply with Security? yes
Link to storefront: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=209176
President of the Federative States of Aqania

Aurora Confederacy
Negotiator

Civil Rights Lovefest

the Federative States

Postby Aurora Confederacy » Mon Nov 19, 2012 9:03 am

currently we can only give you one gate on terminal 1, however welcome to Valeria Port Aurora
Last edited by Aurora Confederacy on Mon Nov 19, 2012 9:03 am, edited 1 time in total.

The Federative States
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby The Federative States » Mon Nov 19, 2012 11:11 pm

Name of storefront: KB Burgers
Products on offer: Hamburger Franchise
link to storefront:
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=209176
or
http://mr-president.zapd.com/KBBurgers

Aurora Confederacy
Negotiator

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Aurora Confederacy » Tue Nov 20, 2012 1:09 am

The Federative States wrote:Name of storefront: KB Burgers
Products on offer: Hamburger Franchise
link to storefront:
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=209176
or
http://mr-president.zapd.com/KBBurgers

you have been allocated a position in the food court

Neu Engollon
Negotiator

Founded: Aug 13, 2012
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Neu Engollon » Tue Nov 20, 2012 8:30 am

To: Eddie West
Operations Manager, Valeria Port Aurora
Re: Franchise Opportunities

Mr. West,
We are most interested in opening one of our increasingly popular Burgunden Breupub locations in the Valeria Port Aurora International Airport. I think our fine beverages and pub fare would go over well with the travelers, both tourist and business that would go through your fine port. Please see our attached application and contact me with any questions.
Thanks again in advance for this wonderful opportunity.

Sincerely,
Jan Toft, Pres. & CEO of Burgunden Breuerie

Name of storefront: Burgunden Breupub
Nationality of storefront: Neu Engollon
Products on offer: Beer/ale and pub food
Link to storefront: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=195848
TG me with questions if you got some, especially about GE&T or PMCs.
My Factbook
Important Neu Engollian Links.
'The Forest was shrinking, but the trees kept voting for the axe. For the axe was clever and convinced the trees that because his handle was wood, he was one of them."

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Global Economics and Trade