NATION

PASSWORD

The Royal Bank of Lohegin [Banking Institution]

A meeting place where national storefronts can tout their wares and discuss trade. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Garyjune
Spokesperson

Founded: Nov 22, 2010
Ex-Nation

Corporate Alliance

Postby Garyjune » Mon May 21, 2012 6:28 am

GGMurphy Banking and Finance

To: The Royal Bank of Lohegin

Dear Mr. Marcus Wisla,

GGMurphy Banking and Finance would like to express our interest to establish a corporate alliance with The Royal Bank of Lohegin. We are a relatively new company, but we possess large amounts of investable capital and we are interested in cooperating with and investing in The Royal Bank of Lohegin. We have established our first international equity fund: GGMurphy Capital Partners. We are currently looking for investors in this fund and we would like to offer you a special ownership stake. There are a total of 100 shares of GGMurphy Capital Partners, valued at USD $50,000,000 each. Each company can only buy at most 15 shares of GGMurphy Capital Partners. However, we would like to offer you the chance to purchase 20 shares of the company, at a cost of USD $1,000,000,000. We hope that this deal will further our cooperation and open doors to future collaboration. If you would like to learn more about GGMurphy Capital Partners, visit the following link: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=180944&p=9403708#p9403708

Sincerely,

George Chan
CEO
Last edited by Garyjune on Mon May 21, 2012 9:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
George Chan
Business Maganate, Obsessive Reader, History Nerd

Nation: The Incoporated States of Garyjune

Economic Left/Right: 6.62
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: 4.41

Turino
Envoy

Founded: Apr 08, 2012
Ex-Nation

Loan

Postby Turino » Mon May 21, 2012 1:25 pm

Official Name on Record: T.Lande
Official Country of Origin: Kingdom of Turino
Loan Type and Loan Amount: Priority Loan: USD$ 200,000,000
What is it used for? Turino Trains International Corporation Development Scheme
Loan Plan: 5 year plan

Turino Trains International requires this loan to redevelop and expand its ageing fleet to cope with its ever increasing business. Currently expanding into Public Transportation Networks for Nations and interlinking Regions, TTI is expected to turnover 1.48bn in USD this fiscal year. Also with plans to build a NS$40bn scheme, this money could help with basic construction and consultancy for the company to continue its operations.
(if required a private Financial Balance Sheet can be attached, but TTI feels no real need to disclose this information)
http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=179363

CEO of Turino Trains International.
Last edited by Turino on Mon May 21, 2012 1:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Neo Disith
Attaché

Founded: Apr 22, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Neo Disith » Mon May 21, 2012 9:56 pm

Grittonia wrote:
(Image)
Cupid Investments - At the heart of the economy since 2010!

Dear S. Koeig,

That's the fickleness of the stock market, we guess. The left-over money can be transferred back to the same wire account that it came from or, if it suits you better, can simply be airdropped at our headquarters. The name of the corporation, which so obviously shows on our company logo is simply Cupid Investments with the representative either being myself, Lorenz Fellatique, or my brother, Lawrence Fellatique, depending on whom of us works in the office at that time. For the simplicity of your records, you can simply record L. Fellatique. The nation in which our headquarters is located is Grittonia, which is located in the Alliance of Grittonia region, in case that matters.

We hope to have informed you enough,

With friendly greetings,
Lorenz and Lawrence Fellatique,
CEO's of Cupid Investments

Branch: The Investment Bank of Lohegin-Disith, Lohegin-Disith Assets Management

To: Lorenz and Lawrence Fellatique. The two CEO's of Cupid Investments.
    Subject: Re: Re: The Investment of Assets.

Mr. Lorenz and Lawrence Fellatique, CEO's of Cupid Investments

We will then re-wire the money back onto your accounts as asked. As for the information you have given, you have sent enough. Thank you for your assistance. We can now have listed your shares under an official name.

Thank you for your participation in the Investment Bank of Lohegin-Disith. Feel free to inquire whenever deemed by you. Our other services are also available to you if you choose to use our systems. We would love to hear more from you, and your represented entity in the future. Your finance is our finance. Your success is our success. May the future be bright upon our client.

Sigmund Koeig
Director of the Lohegin-Disith Assets Management
The Investment Bank of Lohegin-Disith
The Royal Bank of Lohegin

Garyjune wrote:GGMurphy Banking and Finance

Dear Mr. Marcus Wisla,

GGMurphy Banking and Finance would like to express our interest to establish a corporate alliance with The Royal Bank of Lohegin. We are a relatively new company, but we possess large amounts of investable capital and we are interested in cooperating with and investing in The Royal Bank of Lohegin. We have established our first international equity fund: GGMurphy Capital Partners. We are currently looking for investors in this fund and we would like to offer you a special ownership stake. There are a total of 100 shares of GGMurphy Capital Partners, valued at USD $50,000,000 each. Each company can only buy at most 15 shares of GGMurphy Capital Partners. However, we would like to offer you the chance to purchase 20 shares of the company, at a cost of USD $1,000,000,000. We hope that this deal will further our cooperation and open doors to future collaboration. If you would like to learn more about GGMurphy Capital Partners, visit the following link: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=180944&p=9403708#p9403708

Sincerely,

George Chan
CEO

To: George Chan. CEO of CGGMurphy Banking and Finance.
    From: Marcus Wisla. CEO of the Royal Bank of Lohegin establishment.
    Subject: Re: Re: Business Agreement.

Mr George Chan, CEO of CGGMurphy Banking and Finance

I would like to thank you for considering a business agreement with our financial institution. But regrettable after a discussion with our board of directions and myself, we have concluded After seeing the pricing of the shares, I would sadly decline your offer of shares. As the pricing of each costing more than way more that US$ 10,000,000 per holding, It is an asset way too costly for an average investor in Lohegin-Disith. The meeting with the board of director met with enormous opposition, in favor of turning down the offer. However, you could enter your shares into our institution for other global investors for purchase in the investment bank.

However, this does not limit our financial services. They are still opened to you and your firm. While our bank is currently not the most prestigious, our services are well dedicated for its clients and partners. Any services with any client are highly welcomed at our bank.

I would like to invite you, your company, or even your nation to our wonderful financial options we provide at the Royal Bank of Lohegin. We provide financial services from commercial banking where people can save or deposit their money to gain interests for extra financial resources and investment opportunities just like the shares that is being displayed at our bank or our reverse of precious metals like gold.

We would love to hear more from you and CGGMurphy Banking and Finance now and into the future. Your finance is our finance. Your success is our success. May the future be bright to you.

Marcus Wisla
Royal Bank of Lohegin Chief Executive

Turino wrote:
Official Name on Record: T.Lande
Official Country of Origin: Kingdom of Turino
Loan Type and Loan Amount: Priority Loan: USD$ 200,000,000
What is it used for? Turino Trains International Corporation Development Scheme
Loan Plan: 5 year plan

Turino Trains International requires this loan to redevelop and expand its ageing fleet to cope with its ever increasing business. Currently expanding into Public Transportation Networks for Nations and interlinking Regions, TTI is expected to turnover 1.48bn in USD this fiscal year. Also with plans to build a NS$40bn scheme, this money could help with basic construction and consultancy for the company to continue its operations.
(if required a private Financial Balance Sheet can be attached, but TTI feels no real need to disclose this information)
http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=179363

CEO of Turino Trains International.

The Financial Institute of Orbis

To: T.Lande. CEO of Turino Trains International.
    From: Lan Fayze. Director of FIO's Division of Monetary Loans. The Royal Bank of Lohegin.
    Subject: Re: Loaning services.

T.Lande, CEO of Turino Trains International

After quite a careful consideration of your corporation, our division and the board of directors in the Royal Bank of Lohegin have collectively decided that Turino Trains International is allowed to to take out a loan valuing USD$ 200,000,000, or two hundred million Universal Standard Dollars. Our institute wishes you good profits for the years to come and would like to ask your company to use this fund wisely and efficiently.

It is our intent at the FInancial Institute of Orbis that our fund would benefit your people any possibly manner, presumably through the successful expansion of your business and reinstatement of a new passenger fleet. Please note that Turino Trains International may be held accountable for any mishandling of fund, where our institute wishes not. The said amount mentioned above shall be channeled to your company today and shall be received one business day from this message, at approximately 5:38 PM on the twenty second of May, 2012.

Your selection of a five-year plans meant a 3 % interest rate to your loan which shall be rise annually rather than Lohegin's conventional system of monthly interests. As in any loans, by the end of the five year plan, your company are responsible on repaying the initial value of USD$ 200,000,000, or two hundred million Universal Standard Dollars, and an interest value of US$ 31,854,814.86, or thirty one million, eight hundred fifty four thousand, eight hundred fourteen and eighty sixth hundredth Universal Standard Dollars, a combine total of US$ 231,854,814.86, or two hundred thirty one million, eight hundred fifty four thousand, eight hundred fourteen and eighty sixth hundredth Universal Standard Dollars.

We thank you for your participation and placing trust in the Royal Bank of Lohegin, its subsidiaries and their branches. Feel free to inquire whenever deemed by you. We would love to hear more from you, and your represented entity in the future. Your finance is our finance. Your success is our success. May the future be bright upon our client.

Lan Fayze
Financial Institute of Orbis
Director of FIO's Division of Monetary Loans
"I wonder, what will happen in my journey back to the other side?" -Anonymous
Come check out: The Royal Bank of Lohegin - a Banking Institution

It's hard to stay active and be busy in real life at the same time. I would try and post regularly within a week for any posts in II, infrequent in GE&T.

Sensal
Ambassador

Founded: Apr 18, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Sensal » Thu May 24, 2012 4:40 pm

Commerical Banking Account
Official Name on Record: Hansong Shintak
Official Country of Origin: The Imperial Republic of Sensal
Type of Account: Corporate
Initial deposit: 15 billion USD
The Imperial Republic of Sensal
Domain of His Royal and Imperial Highness Gyungi Younghyun

Capital - Hanyang
Population - 60,531,000
GDP(PPP) - 4.74 trillion USD
Demonym - Sensalian

Neo Disith
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Neo Disith » Thu May 24, 2012 9:32 pm

Sensal wrote:Commerical Banking Account
Official Name on Record: Hansong Shintak
Official Country of Origin: The Imperial Republic of Sensal
Type of Account: Corporate
Initial deposit: 15 billion USD

Subsidiary - The Commercial Bank of Lohegin

To: Hansong Shintak. Chairman of the Board. Ohsung Petroleum.
    From: Falin Fayze. Executive member. Commercial Union Bank of Lohegin.
    Subject: Opening Commercial Banking Account.
    Encryption: CONFIDENTIAL

Mr. Hansong Shintak,

This letter has been received and read through by myself as a representative of the Commercial Union Bank of Lohegin and our main branch at the Royal Bank of Lohegin, I would like to thank you personally, for placing trust upon our institution the Royal Bank of Lohegin and its agglomerated branches and subsidiaries in the security of your money. We feel honoured to accommodate services upon you.

Your wish to open a Corporate commercial bank account has been acknowledged and noted by our institution. Any financial transaction will be done through this account, starting with the US$ 15,000,000,000, or fifteen billion Universal Standard Dollars at hand. As outline in our commerical bank, the account would have an 8.25% increase per annum. Any amount of money will also be safely stored in our main vaults in Arcadia as well as the Royal Bank of Lohegin's vaults since it's such a large amount. A copy of proof of transaction shall be forwarded electronically within one day's working time, approximately 9:21pm of the twenty-fifth of May to your corporation.

We thank you for your participation and the amount of trust placed upon the Royal Bank of Lohegin and its agglomerated branches and subsidiaries as your primary source to store your financial resources. Feel free to inquire whenever deemed by your national representative, we would love to hear more from you, and your represented entity in the future. Your finance is our finance. Your success is our success. May the future be bright upon our client.

Falin Fayze
Executive Chairman
Commercial Union Bank of Lohegin
The Royal Bank of Logein

It's hard to stay active and be busy in real life at the same time. I would try and post regularly within a week for any posts in II, infrequent in GE&T.

Arcadian Islands
Spokesperson

Founded: May 03, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Arcadian Islands » Fri Jun 01, 2012 8:51 am

To: Marcus Wisla. CEO of the Royal Bank of Lohegin establishment
Subject: Commercial Banking

Mr. Wisla,

I am writing in reference to your recent correspondence regarding the services provided by the Royal Bank of Lohegin and its agglomerated branches and subsidiaries.

After discussions within executive management regarding the potential benefits of the commercial banking services provided by RBL, it was decided to submit the attached application to commence a commercial banking arrangement.

I have attached two application forms, each for a separate account; the first account will be used to manage general payments as required by the company, and the second account will manage funds for future aircraft acquisition. You will note I have not specified the type of account desired; I defer to the expertise of your organisation in this field and hope a tailored solution can be provided.

Please do not hesitate to contact me directly should you have any queries.

Yours Sincerely,
Thomas D. Harte
Chief Executive Officer, Arcadian Air
Arcadian Air Head Office
Flinders Airport, Esperance
Flinders Island, Arcadian Islands

Official Name on Record: Arcadian Air
Official Country of Origin: Arcadian Islands
Type of Account: -
Initial deposit: NSD344,350,000.00

Official Name on Record: Arcadian Air Acquisition Fund
Official Country of Origin: Arcadian Islands
Type of Account: -
Initial deposit: NSD2,927,200,000.00

Neo Disith
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Neo Disith » Fri Jun 01, 2012 7:38 pm

Arcadian Islands wrote:

To: Marcus Wisla. CEO of the Royal Bank of Lohegin establishment
Subject: Commercial Banking

Mr. Wisla,

I am writing in reference to your recent correspondence regarding the services provided by the Royal Bank of Lohegin and its agglomerated branches and subsidiaries.

After discussions within executive management regarding the potential benefits of the commercial banking services provided by RBL, it was decided to submit the attached application to commence a commercial banking arrangement.

I have attached two application forms, each for a separate account; the first account will be used to manage general payments as required by the company, and the second account will manage funds for future aircraft acquisition. You will note I have not specified the type of account desired; I defer to the expertise of your organisation in this field and hope a tailored solution can be provided.

Please do not hesitate to contact me directly should you have any queries.

Yours Sincerely,
(Image)
Thomas D. Harte
Chief Executive Officer, Arcadian Air
Arcadian Air Head Office
Flinders Airport, Esperance
Flinders Island, Arcadian Islands

To: Thomas D. Harte. CEO. Arcadian Air.
    Subject: Re: Commercial Banking.

Mr. Thomas D. Harte, CEO of Arcadian Air

This letter has been received by our CEO, Marcus Wisla and had read through your request. He has personally entrusted me as a representative of the Commercial Union Bank of Lohegin, and I would guide you through our services. Firstly I would like to introduce myself. I am Falin Fayze, executive member of the Royal Bank of Lohegin Board in charge of affairs over seeing our commercial banking. I would like to thank you personally, for placing trust upon our financial institution the Royal Bank of Lohegin and its agglomerated branches and subsidiaries in the security of your money. We feel honoured to accommodate services upon you.

As you wish, I would offer my input of the type of commerical account types that best fits you. As for your two accounts, after considering what you plan to do with these account, I recommended a institutional commercial account for the first and an corporate commercial account for the second to our database. As the management of financial funds and general payment for the first account, it does not require the extensive amounts of money as acquisition of aircraft, a stable growth would be best. The previous statement has also lined a reasoning for the second account.

The applications for accounts in our commercial bank has been acknowledged and approved by our institution. It will now be noted by our institution's database. Any financial transaction can be done through both accounts, starting with the US$ 344,350,000.00, or three hundred forty four million, three hundred fifty thousand Universal Standard Dollars, for your first account, and US$ 2,927,200,000.00, or two billion, nine hundred twenty seven million, two hundred thousand Universal Standard Dollars, for you second account. As outline in our commerical bank, the first account would have a 5.00% increase per month and the second account would have an 8.25% increase per month. The said amount of money will be stored safely within our main vaults in Arcadia as well as in the vaults of the Royal Bank of Lohegin's for additional security as it is such a large amount. A copy of proof of transaction shall be forwarded electronically within one day's working time, approximately 7:30pm of the Second of May of the year Two Thousand Twelve to your corporation.

We thank you for your participation and the amount of trust placed upon the Royal Bank of Lohegin and its agglomerated branches and subsidiaries as your primary source to store financial resources. Feel free to inquire whenever deemed by your national representative, we would love to hear more from you, and your represented entity in the future. Your finance is our finance. Your success is our success. May the future be bright upon our client.

Falin Fayze
Executive Chairman
Executive Member
The Royal Bank of Logein
Last edited by Neo Disith on Tue Jun 12, 2012 1:21 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Woodstead
Ambassador

Founded: Apr 14, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Woodstead » Sat Jun 09, 2012 6:47 pm

TO: The Royal Bank of Lohegin
RE: Branch opening, institution account.

For whom it may concern,

There is currently a growing response of discontent over the fact that institutions originating in Woodstead may not open accounts with any bank other than NatBancq- a nationalised central bank. With a new government we have relaxed our law.

Consequently, there is a huge weight lifted for those who were opposed to the former decision; an institution has run the desire to transfer its assets to you, and we request that you open branches in Woodstead.

Woldland International Airport Authority is currently constructing and funding our first airport. Due to the acquisition and nationalisation of one contributor, EcoSusTrans, most institutions have not accepted. This partner counts for 6% of the share, and their money will not be deposited in this deal. Any return in interest will only be shared amongst the private portion. WIAA request the opening of an account under the institution policy. This will be transferred upon acception. However, the desire is to transfer in 6 installments across 6 months. The initial deposit is 35,000,000USD; there is 60,000,000USD following this, but thes installments will have some interest added, of course (currently 2.3% monthly).

Now, I divert on to our governmental stance. We are a new government and inviting foreign banking institutions is a novelty. We extend a welcome to open some branches in the nation. We are currently only blessed with NatBancq, but now a new choice means a new phase of our economy. Many citizens who disapprove of the concept of a single government institute, will flock to your branches. There are 345 000 people and word spreads well. We have invited others to join, too. We have a mixed economy, as far as the new mixing of limited mix goes. We allow you to open up to 4 branches currently. Best to space out a little, but that is at your liberty. Also the WIAA would be "honoured" to pay for the purchase of any retail and office space in Woldland City.

Maybe an explanation of corporation tax will guide your choice? Corporation tax can be punitive to the highest bracket- 45% if generating over 25 million USD each financial quarter. However, the tax can be less cruel if you're the bank- a purposeful service unlike the retailers. Since you're the first foreign service, a tax could be lifted for three quarters, then we'll inspect your Woodstead- based profit, and your tax could be anything from 8.5% , to 45%.

I eagerly await your response, thanking you for your time.

Faithfully,
Danny Craigne MP
I don't use this account anymore. Need to TG me? Just hit up Nyasott or Cez-Zaeri.

Garyjune
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Garyjune » Sun Jun 10, 2012 4:28 pm

Dear Sigmund Koeig,

GGMurphy would like to express our interest in purchasing some of your loans to structure our Mortgage-Backed Securities. Enclosed in this letter is an amount of USD $100,000,000. We hope to purchase a portion of your loans for this amount. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact GGMurphy, and we will be happy to answer them. Thanks.

Sincerely,

George Chan
CEO
George Chan

Neo Disith
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Neo Disith » Tue Jun 12, 2012 1:18 pm

[OCC: Sorry for the wait, it's been busy.]
Woodstead wrote:TO: The Royal Bank of Lohegin
RE: Branch opening, institution account.

For whom it may concern,

There is currently a growing response of discontent over the fact that institutions originating in Woodstead may not open accounts with any bank other than NatBancq- a nationalised central bank. With a new government we have relaxed our law.

Consequently, there is a huge weight lifted for those who were opposed to the former decision; an institution has run the desire to transfer its assets to you, and we request that you open branches in Woodstead.

Woldland International Airport Authority is currently constructing and funding our first airport. Due to the acquisition and nationalisation of one contributor, EcoSusTrans, most institutions have not accepted. This partner counts for 6% of the share, and their money will not be deposited in this deal. Any return in interest will only be shared amongst the private portion. WIAA request the opening of an account under the institution policy. This will be transferred upon acception. However, the desire is to transfer in 6 installments across 6 months. The initial deposit is 35,000,000USD; there is 60,000,000USD following this, but thes installments will have some interest added, of course (currently 2.3% monthly).

Now, I divert on to our governmental stance. We are a new government and inviting foreign banking institutions is a novelty. We extend a welcome to open some branches in the nation. We are currently only blessed with NatBancq, but now a new choice means a new phase of our economy. Many citizens who disapprove of the concept of a single government institute, will flock to your branches. There are 345 000 people and word spreads well. We have invited others to join, too. We have a mixed economy, as far as the new mixing of limited mix goes. We allow you to open up to 4 branches currently. Best to space out a little, but that is at your liberty. Also the WIAA would be "honoured" to pay for the purchase of any retail and office space in Woldland City.

Maybe an explanation of corporation tax will guide your choice? Corporation tax can be punitive to the highest bracket- 45% if generating over 25 million USD each financial quarter. However, the tax can be less cruel if you're the bank- a purposeful service unlike the retailers. Since you're the first foreign service, a tax could be lifted for three quarters, then we'll inspect your Woodstead- based profit, and your tax could be anything from 8.5% , to 45%.

I eagerly await your response, thanking you for your time.

Faithfully,
Danny Craigne MP

To: Danny Craigne. State Financial Minister.

Mr. Danny Craigne, State Financial Minister

This letter has been received me, Falin Fayze, the head director of the Commercial Union Bank of Lohegin, subsidiary of the Royal Bank of Lohegin and had thoroughly read through your request. I would like to thank you personally, for choosing and placing trust upon our financial institution the Royal Bank of Lohegin and its agglomerated branches and subsidiaries in the security of your money and opening new branches. We feel honoured to accommodate services upon you.

Your wishes of transferring in 6 installments across 6 months of an initial deposit is US$ 35,000,000.00 or thirty five million Universal Standard Dollars and five installments of US$ 60,000,000.00 or sixty million Universal Standard Dollars has been discussed and allowed by by our executive board. As stated in your message, a cumulative 2.30% monthly interest will be added each month in addition to your installments of the previous amount. Although we do like to point that the rate for an institutional account is 5.00%. We will leave a fixed 2.30% of interest by your request accordingly unless you say so other wise. An application for an institutional account in our commercial bank has been acknowledged and approved.

It will now be noted by our institution's database. Any financial transaction can be done through this account, starting with your initial deposite. As outline, the first account would have a 2.30% increase per month . The said amount of money will be stored safely within our main vaults in Arcadia as well as in the vaults of the Royal Bank of Lohegin's for additional security as it is such a large amount. A copy of proof of transaction shall be forwarded electronically within one day's working time, approximately 1:04pm of the Twelfth of June of the year Two Thousand Twelve to a place your finance ministry.

As for your request for opening a branch of our bank, we are happy to hear the acceptance of foreign institution. I personally believe such opportunities presented by the opening of such branches would grant mutual benefits, in terms of direct and indirect monetary gains from our institution, and ultimately, towards the country's economy, through the means of opening of domestic employment opportunities, and the opening of multiple investments for capital gains that are essential for growth itself. Our banking corporation and investment group offers a wide variety of service that will surely attract numerous potential clients within your territorial sovereignty. We would like to accept your proposal and will plan on establishing of branches in Woldland City, we are honored at your grace of allowing us the use of space.

30% of all direct financial profit coming from any subsidiaries of our financial institution and investment group will be divided evenly amongst your branches given to your represented nation's governmental agencies and economic authority. We will abide by the country's set of corporational and business tax rate. As registered within the above application, our finance and banking branches and sub-divisions will be established within the listed location stated above and construction of 4 new branches will be complete within several months.

We thank you for your participation and the amount of trust placed upon the Royal Bank of Lohegin and its agglomerated branches and subsidiaries as your primary source to store financial resources. Feel free to inquire whenever deemed by you, we would love to hear more from our clients, and your represented entity in the future. Your finance is our finance. Your success is our success. May the future run bright.

Falin Fayze
Executive Chairman
Executive Member
The Royal Bank of Logein
Last edited by Neo Disith on Tue Jun 12, 2012 1:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Neo Disith
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Neo Disith » Tue Jun 12, 2012 1:33 pm

Dear Sigmund Koeig,

GGMurphy would like to express our interest in purchasing some of your loans to structure our Mortgage-Backed Securities. Enclosed in this letter is an amount of USD $100,000,000. We hope to purchase a portion of your loans for this amount. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact GGMurphy, and we will be happy to answer them. Thanks.

Sincerely,

George Chan
CEO

To: George Chan. CEO of GGMurphy Banking and Finance.
    From: Lan Fayze. Director of FIO's Division of Monetary Loans. The Royal Bank of Lohegin.

George Chan, CEO of GGMurphy Banking and Finance

I would like to express my confusion on this proposal, as we currently have no loans. We do however give off loaning service. Is this what you inquire?

We thank you for your participation with our Royal Bank of Lohegin, its subsidiaries and their branches. Feel free to send another message. We would love to hear more from you, and your represented entity in the future. Your finance is our finance. Your success is our success. May the future be run bright.

Lan Fayze

Last edited by Neo Disith on Tue Jun 12, 2012 1:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Woodstead
Ambassador

Founded: Apr 14, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Woodstead » Sun Jun 17, 2012 11:28 am

Neo Disith wrote:[OCC: Sorry for the wait, it's been busy.]

To: Danny Craigne. State Financial Minister.

Mr. Danny Craigne, State Financial Minister

This letter has been received me, Falin Fayze, the head director of the Commercial Union Bank of Lohegin, subsidiary of the Royal Bank of Lohegin and had thoroughly read through your request. I would like to thank you personally, for choosing and placing trust upon our financial institution the Royal Bank of Lohegin and its agglomerated branches and subsidiaries in the security of your money and opening new branches. We feel honoured to accommodate services upon you.

Your wishes of transferring in 6 installments across 6 months of an initial deposit is US$ 35,000,000.00 or thirty five million Universal Standard Dollars and five installments of US$ 60,000,000.00 or sixty million Universal Standard Dollars has been discussed and allowed by by our executive board. As stated in your message, a cumulative 2.30% monthly interest will be added each month in addition to your installments of the previous amount. Although we do like to point that the rate for an institutional account is 5.00%. We will leave a fixed 2.30% of interest by your request accordingly unless you say so other wise. An application for an institutional account in our commercial bank has been acknowledged and approved.

It will now be noted by our institution's database. Any financial transaction can be done through this account, starting with your initial deposite. As outline, the first account would have a 2.30% increase per month . The said amount of money will be stored safely within our main vaults in Arcadia as well as in the vaults of the Royal Bank of Lohegin's for additional security as it is such a large amount. A copy of proof of transaction shall be forwarded electronically within one day's working time, approximately 1:04pm of the Twelfth of June of the year Two Thousand Twelve to a place your finance ministry.

As for your request for opening a branch of our bank, we are happy to hear the acceptance of foreign institution. I personally believe such opportunities presented by the opening of such branches would grant mutual benefits, in terms of direct and indirect monetary gains from our institution, and ultimately, towards the country's economy, through the means of opening of domestic employment opportunities, and the opening of multiple investments for capital gains that are essential for growth itself. Our banking corporation and investment group offers a wide variety of service that will surely attract numerous potential clients within your territorial sovereignty. We would like to accept your proposal and will plan on establishing of branches in Woldland City, we are honored at your grace of allowing us the use of space.

30% of all direct financial profit coming from any subsidiaries of our financial institution and investment group will be divided evenly amongst your branches given to your represented nation's governmental agencies and economic authority. We will abide by the country's set of corporational and business tax rate. As registered within the above application, our finance and banking branches and sub-divisions will be established within the listed location stated above and construction of 4 new branches will be complete within several months.

We thank you for your participation and the amount of trust placed upon the Royal Bank of Lohegin and its agglomerated branches and subsidiaries as your primary source to store financial resources. Feel free to inquire whenever deemed by you, we would love to hear more from our clients, and your represented entity in the future. Your finance is our finance. Your success is our success. May the future run bright.

Falin Fayze
Executive Chairman
Executive Member
The Royal Bank of Logein

Falin Fayze,

Thank you very much for your response. We do accept, after much scrutiny, the conditions of the procedure, though just to clarify, we wish to keep the 5% interest rate in our accounts under CBU of Lohegin. When we stated a lower rate, we have not asked to replace it in these deposits, but the later deposits to be made may grow at this rate before transfer.

OOC: You probably knew this, but my brain can't exactly map out the words at the moment. Also, thank you for your time.

As for other conditions, we are very much fine with all this.

Sincerely,
Danny Craigne
I don't use this account anymore. Need to TG me? Just hit up Nyasott or Cez-Zaeri.

Garyjune
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Garyjune » Thu Jun 21, 2012 2:10 pm

Neo Disith wrote:

Dear Sigmund Koeig,

Sincerely,

George Chan
CEO

To: George Chan. CEO of GGMurphy Banking and Finance.

George Chan, CEO of GGMurphy Banking and Finance

I would like to express my confusion on this proposal, as we currently have no loans. We do however give off loaning service. Is this what you inquire?

We thank you for your participation with our Royal Bank of Lohegin, its subsidiaries and their branches. Feel free to send another message. We would love to hear more from you, and your represented entity in the future. Your finance is our finance. Your success is our success. May the future be run bright.

Lan Fayze

OOC: Loans as in the money you lend out to others. These count as assets to the bank
Last edited by Garyjune on Thu Jun 21, 2012 2:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
George Chan

Kartolandia
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Oct 15, 2012
Ex-Nation

Account

Postby Kartolandia » Fri Jan 18, 2013 1:36 pm

[url][imghttps://encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTDX65tqnUiFEfTYoY2LSmtxhGPMJreVoXxj-PwGhlY5q6bNck6][/img][/url]

Banco da Kartolandia Finantia

[quoteDear Sirs

We are an investment Bank as being part of the sovereign Banco da Kartolandia. We represent The Kingdom of Kartolandia and The Protectorate of Obidos.

We would like to open an account in your institution, an investment account whose balance is to be invested up to 50% only.

We are also very fond of the Bourse and we find that your institution could act as a good link between us all

Looking Forward to hear from you.

Yours Faithfully

(Sofia Ulrich][/quote]
Banco da Kartolandia Finantia
Last edited by Kartolandia on Sat Jan 19, 2013 3:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Kartolandia
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Kartolandia » Fri Jan 18, 2013 3:50 pm

Neo Disith wrote:
[ooc: Interests are compounded monthly. Time is set where 1 week = 1 month; a million thanks to Jungastia who created this awesome new logo!]

US$1.00 = ß1.32 (06/07/2012)

Official Announcements

There are no announcements for the moment.

Market News

Market News are currently unavailable.

Official Announcements and News are constantly renewed each day or tries to since I have things to do in real life too. Thanks for all the support! (06/07/2012)

Who are we?
Established in 1935 in the country of Lohegin, the Royal Bank of Lohegin was originally a centralized bank created to implement monetary policies and manage the rapid rate of economic growth at the time. A consequence to this, it had followed a free market policy of lessening taxes, thus offering some of the best rates for any corporation or businesses today. By 1945, RBL’s influence has span over to bordering Disith. Serving as the oldest financial institution in Lohegin-Disith/Disith-Lohegin, the bank is now a universal bank, boasting a wide variety of financial services, ranging from commercial banking to investments banking to our institutional, corporate, and private investorts. Headquartered in the Royal City of Arcadia, Lohegin and the Imperial City of Orbis, Lohegin-Disith/Disith-Lohegin, RBL assures quality service to meet financial demands. As the main financial institution in Lohegin-Disith/Disith-Lohegin, it has many purposes:

1) To ensure the highest quality service and equality to all our clients at any branch or associated bank of RBL.
2) The distribution of the Lohegin-Disithin/Disithin-Lohegin Standard (ß), more commonly known as the Standard, Lohegin-Disith/Disith-Lohegin’s national currency.
3) To create and promote fiscally sound policies and system to incorporate both states of the union.
4) Maintaining monetary policies to manage the stability of goods and services prices.
5) Prevent/limit any potential rise to a financial crisis.

To successfully implement monetary policies, the RBL carries out a wide range of assignments to strictly monitorand supervise the condition of the financial system, functioning as a central bank. RBL will operate directly in the financial market itself if necessary to ensure financial stability. 30% of all direct financial profit coming from any subsidiaries of our financial institution and investment group will be split and given to any nations applied under the Royal Bank of Lohegin. Only RBL has the right to monopolize on the production of the Lohegin-Disithin/Disithin-Lohegin Standard, currently valued against the Universal Standard Dollar at an international official exchange rate of ß1 = US$1.29. Currently, the Royal Bank of Lohegin is aims to expand on markets worldwide.

Total Revenue (From direct purchases only): US$7,456,500,000.00 + US$ 231,854,814.86
Total Cost of Operations: -US$372,825,000.00
Net Profit: US$ 5,009,023,370.40 +US$ 162,298,370.40
Net Profit (branches/subsidiaries): US$2,236,950,000.00 +US$ 69,556,444.46

Clients/Number of Transactions
1. Official Nation Name: The Confederacy of Archia (Of The Arch ilands)
National Representative: Mrs Tabitha Tsamis
Branch Establishment

2. Official Nation Name: The Nineteen Unified Provinces of Rochehaut (Rochehaut)
Name of Client: Central Banking Institution of the Commonwealth
Precious Metals Purchase

3. Official Nation Name: The Dual Sovereignty of Lohegin-Disith (Neo Disith)
Name of Client: The Royal Bank of Lohegin
Investment Bank Account: Silver

4. Official Nation Name: The Kingdom of Tedoka (Tedoka)
National Representative: Ambrosia Rao, Ministress of Commerce
Branch Establishment

5. Official Nation Name: Kingdom of Turino (Turino)
Name of Client: T.Lande
Loaning Services

6. Official Nation Name: The Imperial Republic of Sensal (Sensal)
Name of Client: Hansong Shintak
Commerical Banking Account, Corporate

7. Official Nation Name: Arcadian Islands (Arcadian Islands)
Name of Client: Arcadian Air
Commerical Banking Account, Institutional

8. Official Nation Name: Arcadian Islands (Arcadian Islands)

9. Official Nation Name: Woodstead (Woodstead)
Name of Client: Danny Craigne

10. Official Nation Name: Woodstead (Woodstead)
National Representative: Danny Craigne, State Finance Minister
Branch Establishment

Branches
1. Official Nation Name: Arcadian Islands (Of The Arch ilands)
Number of branches: 2,000
Revenue: US$2,236,950,000.00 +US$ 69,486,957.50

2. Official Nation Name: The Kingdom of Tedoka (Tedoka)
Number of branches: 2
Revenue: +US$ 69,486.96

3. Official Nation Name: The Republic of Woodstead (Woodstead)
Number of branches: 4
Revenue:

Bank Accounts
1. Official Name on Record: Hansong Shintak (Ohsung Petroleum)
Official Nation Name: The Imperial Republic of Sensal (Sensal)
Type: Commercial Banking, Corporate
Amount: US$ 20,596,948,313.09 (inital: US$ 15,000,000,000.00 - 24/05/2012; growth - 8.25% per month; next interest 28/06/2012)

2. Official Name on Record: Arcadian Air (Arcadian Air)
Official Country of Origin: Arcadian Islands (Arcadian Islands)
Type: Commercial Banking, Institutional
Amount: US$ 379,645,875.00 (inital: US$ 344,350,000.00 - 01/06/2012; growth - 5.00% per month; next interest 29/06/2012)

3. Official Name on Record: Arcadian Air Acquisition Fund
Amount: US$ 3,430,063,042.50 (inital: US$ 2,927,200,000.00 - 01/06/2012; growth - 8.25% per month; next interest 29/06/2012)

4. Official Name on Record: Woodstead
Official Country of Origin: Woodstead (Woodstead)
Type: Commercial Banking, Institution
Initial deposit: US$ 96,750,000.00 (inital: US$ 35,000,000.00 - 12/06/2012; growth - 5.00% per month; next interest 26/06/2012)

Storage
1. Precious Metals: Fine Gold - 4,500,000 ounces, US$7,258,500,000.00 (inital - $7,456,500,000.00) (Rochehaut)

Investment Accounts
1. Silver Investment Account
Name of Client: The Royal Bank of Lohegin (Neo Disith)
Current amount: ß6,054,074.24 (inital - ß5,000,000.00 - 08/05/12; growth - 3.9% interest rate; interest increase 26/06/12)

Overseas Partners
RBL are proud with its strategic partnership with prestigious businesses such as the Yohannesische Börse AG of the Nineteen United Provinces of Yohannes in Gholgoth, Imperial Mining of the Empire of United Gordonopia and the Bourbon International Stock Exchange of Montigne (BOURSE) in providing global investments to all investors. All purchases of investments and assets from Yohannesische Börse AG from the Investment Bank of Lohegin-Disith will be redirected to Yohannesische Börse AG. All dealings in assets between the Investment Bank of Lohegin-Disith and BOURSE will be shared and cross-linked amongst our two firms.

Partners
1. Yohannesische Börse AG (Yohannes)
([url=http://i.imgur.com/y8a7D.png]Image)[/url]
2. Imperial Mining(United Gordonopia)
([url=http://img59.imageshack.us/img59/5044/imperialmininglogo.png]Image)[/url]
3. Bourbon International Stock Exchange (BOURSE) (Montigne)
([url=http://i42.servimg.com/u/f42/12/72/13/67/bourse10.png]Image)[/url]

Why should you bank with us?
Your finance is our finance. Your success is our success. The need and demands of our clients is focus of our work right when it begins. Working with many clients for years, our financial staff knows how trust is to our clients. To us, building a long, trusting relation between client and staff is vital in understanding their needs. Our advisors are working around the clock alongside experienced analysts and investment bankers to update clients with the latest information and help ensure the plans meet their needs. RBL constantly improves security measures and protocols to maintain safety and confidentiality of our client’s assets.

What do we do?
Commercial Banking – The Commercial Union Bank of Lohegin (also known as CUB) is a commercial bank located in Arcadia under RBL. Formed in 1924 to make financial transactions between the state of Lohegin and Disith much simpler and efficient, it is now one of RBL’s major subsidiaries, providing millions with a service that they could trust for life. CUB provides safe, professional services to all commercial accounts at competitive rates. Our staffs constantly strive to do their best on assisting clients with their accounts. Stressing personal service and professional advice for clients, an RBL-certified financial advisor, discipline and experienced with the knowledge of many fields, will sit down with clients or their representatives to discuss how invest money to maximize profits upon account creation or on request. Your finance is our finance. Your success is our success. Open exchange and active involvement between client and our staff help shape and direct them to the account that’s right for them.

Accounts in commercial banking can have access to the services for at any branch of CUB, RBL and associated banks such as the Investment Bank of Lohegin-Disith in Lohegin (IBLD) and the Bank of Disith (BD) in Disith. Depending on the type of the account you are registered for, services in savings, withdrawals, transactions, and financial advice are available. A transaction fee is charged when the account is not used in any branches of RBL or its associated banks. The amount of fees depends on the amount of money involved.

Transaction fee: $0 - $99,999 (0%), $100,000 - $999,999 (0.50%), $1,000,000 - $4,999,999 (0.75%), $5,000,000 - unlimited (1.00%)

In CUB, there are three main commercial banking accounts: Personal, Corporate, and Institutional.

Personal Account
Opening a Personal Account is free and available to anyone and can be opened in any branch of CUB, RBL and associated banks such as IBLD and the BD in Disith. Quality service and reliable security is guaranteed in any branch to ensure the satisfactory to all clients at no extra cost. Family members can also be added under the same account with no additional charge. This option offers a minimum balance of $500.

Personal AccountWorld Assembly International Rating
Deposit's SecurityGood
Confidentiality of DepositExcellent
Investment ReturnsLow
Interest Rate (per month)3.00%

Corporate Account
Corporate Account is exclusively used for by most businesses, board member of corporations and entrepreneurs of small businesses, around the region who value maximum security and top client confidentiality, and see their money grow from secure and profitable investments as well as their savings. A minimum of $50,000 worth of deposit is necessary to open this account, and a one-time opening fee is $1,000.

Corporate AccountWorld Assembly International Rating
Deposit's SecurityExcellent
Confidentiality of DepositSuperb
Investment ReturnsStrong
Interest Rate (per month)8.25%

Institutional Account
RBL is pleased to work with public institutions like the University of Ananiv in Disith and private government institutions throughout the two states to promote national growth and stability and the advancement of technological innovations. Aside from the excellent interest rate, our experience banking network will ensuring that your money is stored safely and there when you need it. Of the three accounts, this account provides the maximum amount of security and confidentiality our bank could offer. Minimum balance for this account is $300,000 with and a one-time opening fee of $5,000.

Institutional AccountWorld Assembly International Rating
Deposit's SecurityWorld Benchmark
Investment ReturnsGood
Interest Rate (per month)5.00%

Fill out an application below for an account with CUB.
Code: Select all
Official Name on Record:
Official Country of Origin:
Type of Account:
Initial deposit:

In open collaborate with IBLD, those who want to open investment accounts in CUB could upgrade their commercial banking accounts at a price 5% for investment accounts, but can only be upgraded in direct branches IBLD. Subsidiaries or associated banks will not upgrade commercial bank accounts.*
*see Investment Banking

Loaning services – Currently, RBL is relatively small compared to its global contenders. Unlike other banks at the moment, large-size loans cannot be given out by RBL, but our bank is willing to lend a hand in giving financial assistance at the best of its abilities. While RBL offers loans, it is directed and manages by the FIO’s Division of Monetary Loans. RBL offers several types of plans with a limited range of loans available due to size restrictions. In regards to loans, the FIO authority supersedes that of RBL and conducts credit check on domestic and foreign clients to ensure the loaner’s creditability before money is allocated. The loans are given out in Universal Standards, but the amount is set in the Lohegin-Disithin/Disith-Lohegin Standards (ß), make sure to check with FIO staff before taking a loan to see if you have the desired amount.

Personal Loans
Amount of Loan: ß10,000 – ß500,000
Interest Rates: 3.0%

Investment Loans
Amount of Loan: ß500,000 – ß10,000,000
Interest Rates: 5.0%

Corporate Loans
Amount of Loan: ß1,000,000 – ß50,000,000
Interest Rates: 7.5%

Priority Loans
Amount of Loan: ß10,000,000 – ß200,000,000
Interest Rates: 9.0%

International Loans
Amount of Loan: ß200,000,000 - ß1,000,000,000
Interest Rates: 10.5%

Emergency Loans
Amount of Loan: ß1,000,000,000 - ß5,000,000,000
Interest Rates: 12.0%

One Year Plan (4.50%)Two Year Plan (3.75%)Five Year Plan (3.00%)Ten Year Plan (2.25%)Twenty Year Plan (1.50%)

Fill out an application below to apply for a loan.
Official Name on Record:
Loan Type and Loan Amount:
What is it used for?
Loan Plan:

Wealth management and services – Wealth management is more than just financial advice. We believe the management of wealth is a key component in the successful of our client’s future plans. RBL offers complete services from management to assisting corporate finance to retirement, our financial staff would take the time to attentively listen to clients and express their thoughts, while with other financial analysts and specialists to provide you with information about finances, investments and legal/fiscal advice.

RBL work side-to-side with the Financial Institute of Orbis (also known as FIO) and IBLD to monitor and guarantee safe, secure transactions in all monetary assets. Our staff works 24-hours a day ensure reliable, quality work.

Investment Banking – As the leading investment and securities advisory in Lohegin-Disith/Disith-Lohegin, IBLD works closely with RBL in providing quality advice and solutions on the financial market, which includes assets shown in more detail with Lohegin-Disith Assets Management division. Investment accounts can be opened in RBL, IBLD or CUB at an additional 5% price. The Lohegin-Disith Monetary Funds division of IBLD provides stable long-term growth rate which includes money in Standards and precious metals with FIO providing regular checks and security. Our investment bank also work in partnership to Bourbon International Stock Exchange in promoting investments for all eager clients worldwide.

Currency
For money investments up to Premium, 40% of funds are housed inside our bank’s state of the art security systems which are constantly updated, while the other 60% is invested on ensuring the high interest rates you receive. After Premium, 30% of your funds are stored inside our quality vaults, 70% is invested in interest rates. Since IBLD is has existed since 1945 in Lohegin-Disith/Disith-Lohegin, it’s a relatively new player on the global investment markets today, thus the number of money it can hold is limited due to reasons of size.

High Security, ß10,000 - ß10,000,000,000; 0.30%
This account offers high security for storing money and fixed at a low interest rate with most of the money (90%) stored in state of the art vaults, offering quality protection for allocating fund to IBLD. Minimum deposit required is ß10,000.

Silver: ß100,000 - ß10,000,000; 3.9%
Minimum deposit required ß100,000.

Gold: ß10,000,000 - ß100,000,000; 4.5%
Gold offers a better interest rate than Silver. Requires a minimum deposit of ß10,000,000.

Platinum: ß100,000,000 - ß1,000,000,000; 5.0%
Platinum offers better interest rate than Gold and Silver. Requires a minimum deposit of ß100,000,000 and ß50,000,000 to keep the account open.

Premium: ß1,000,000,000 - ß2,500,000,000; 5.4%
Premium offers higher interest rate than Gold, Silver, and Platinum. Requires a minimum deposit of ß1,000,000,000 and ß500,000,000 to keep the account open.

Gold Premium: ß2,500,000,000 - ß5,000,000,000; 5.7%
Gold Premium offers the 3rd highest interest rate than in our money investments. Requires a minimum deposit of ß2,500,000,000 and ß1,500,000,000 to keep the account open.

Platinum Premium: ß5,000,000,000 - ß7,500,000,000; 5.9%
Platinum Premium offers the 2nd highest interest rate than in our money investments. Requires a minimum deposit of ß5,000,000,000 and ß3,500,000,000 to keep the account open.

Premium Plus: ß7,500,000,000 - ß10,000,000,000; 6.0%
Premium Plus offers best interest rate in our money investments. Requires a minimum deposit of ß7,500,000,000 and ß6,000,000,000 to keep the account open.

Fill out an application below for an account with IBLD.
Investment Banking Account
Official Name on Record:
Type of Account:
Is the account being upgraded from the Commercial Union Bank of Lohegin? (Y/N)
Initial deposit:
Where and in what way do you want us to invest the money in?

Precious Metals
IBLD knows that the economy can always turn for the worst. As a counter-measure, precious metals such as silver could be extremely reliable on to strengthen financial reserves during hard times, keeping its value while currency values drops. Thanks to purity processes innovated by the University of Ananiv in Disith, IBLD is able offers silver, gold, platinum, and palladium bullions at up to 99.9999% purity to its investors. Our unique storage services IBLD offers to all investors the maximum amount of security if you choose to store in our vaults and the highest level of protection if transported out of IBLD to the client’s choosing. Highly secured against theft and damages, immediate and careful delivery would be made should clients request it. Transportation fee however is required for the latter, 10% of initial value of precious metals. The price for storage in IBLD’s vaults is an initial fee of 5% of the value of the deposit. The price of bullions and the storage fees are liable to change for new purchasers, be sure you check the most recent prices. Your finance is our finance. Your success is our success. When any question arises, please ask the nearest available staff in IBLD. They’ll be glad to be of service to you.

Throughout the history of silver, it has function as the main metal for money multiple times. It’s durable, divisible, convenient, and has monetary value. However due to its many unique properties to silver, it’s heavily consumed in mass quantities by industries and are also used in hospitals for its anti-microbial properties. Believed by some analysts as one of the world’s most commodities, it is highly valued in the industry and unsubstitutable. Along with volatile prices, it makes silver an attractive investment.

Price: US$28.63/oz. (+US1.05; market currently opened) ; comes in bullion coins of 1oz., bullion of 100oz. for personal purchase or 1000oz. for storage, only comes in 99.999% purity
Amount Currently Available: 10,825,000 ounces (+2,000,000 monthly, next shipment 06/07/12) -23/06/12
Current Production: 75,000 ounces/day

Since ancient times, mankind has been mesmerized by the astounding beauty of gold. Many say gold is the best form of money known. This precious metal is durable and does not wear. A small amount of gold could easily be carried and have enough value to purchase goods and services. Today, the beauty behind gold is the power to protect wealth, preserving one’s purchasing power, and diversify investments. Gold is an ideal storage metal and an excellent hedge. Easily stored and transported, it’s ideal for preserving wealth.

Price:[/td][td]US$1,626.00/oz (+US$70.00; market currently opened); comes in bullions coins of 1oz., bullion of 10oz. for storage, 99.995, 99.999%, and 99.9999% purity
Amount currently available: 5,230,000 ounces (+30,000 monthly, next shipment 06/07/12) - 23/06/12
Current Production: 100,000 ounces/day

While platinum was simply viewed by many as a worthless metal early in its discovery, platinum is now a heavily used metal in industries and fine jewelry, although extremely rare. The increasingly high demand of platinum coupled with its rarity makes this precious metal a highly potential investment. Ever since platinum could compete with gold in value, it has been a very attractive investment and an alternative to gold.

Price: US$1,444.00/oz. (+US$39.00; market currently opened); comes in bullions coins of 1oz., bullions of 10oz. for storage, comes only in 99.9995% purity
Amount currently available: 2,285,000 ounces (+5,000; +25,000 monthly, next shipment 06/07/12) - 23/06/12
Current Production: 5,000 ounces/day

Used extensively as an industrial catalyst and fine jewelry, it is a key component in industrial processes and industrial products. Palladium is also a metal used in other fields such as dentistry and the production of surgical instruments. Like silver, and the price difference between palladium and platinum at any given time, gives this precious its attractive investment potential. Extremely volatile, it provides investors opportunities for speculative profit.

Price: $US612.00/oz. (+US$3.00; market currently closed); comes in bullions coins of 1oz., buillions of 10oz. for storage, comes in 99.995% and 99.999% purity
Amount currently available: 1,106,000 ounces (+2,000 monthly, next shipment 06/07/12) - 23/06/12
Current Production: 2,000 ounce/day

Application Form for Bullion Purchase.
Official Nation Name:
Name of Client (company, institution, state, person, etc.):
Amount Desired:
Will it be stored in our vaults? (Y/N)
Total Cost:

Assets
IBLD’s division Lohegin-Disith Assets Management maintains the investments capabilities across other major assets such as securities. Expert insights in marketing help locate opportunities for investments and manage risks on the market. Instead of asking clients to come to us, we bring investments to them. Intimate understanding of local factors provides the details we need to give reliable advice and anticipate changing needs and give workable solutions to different environments and market conditions.

In joint collaboration with Yohannesische Börse AG (Yohannesische Börse Group) investments could now be made with the group in terms of stocks and shares along with invests in Lohegin-Disith/Disith-Lohegin. To invest in Yohannesische Börse AG, please refer to our local branch. As responsible investors where client’s places their trust with us, we are committed to be responsible under different settings, we offer extensive of strategies with varying return and risk objectives, to meet all our clients' needs best meeting their investment goals and style. Country, regional, and global strategies are available to private, institutional, and corporate clients. Clients with businesses could register their business under IBLD and sold as asset investments in terms of stock.

The Investment Bank of Lohegin-Disith works with BOURSE as shared assets management partners (Website).

Pluma Airlines Group (PAG)
Nation of origin: Rochehaut | Name of Representative: Françoise Dupuy | Storefront: Click to view | Industry: Air Transportation
Value per share: US$ 56.37
Total volume of shares: 172,000,000 shares (US$ 9,695,640,000.00)
Remaining volume for sale: 0 shares (US$ 0 | 0.00 %)
Volume Cap: -
  1. Pluma Airlines Group: 162,000,000 shares (US$ 9,131,940,000.00 | 94.19 %)
  2. Cupid Investments (Grittonia): 7,280,000 shares (US$ 507,330,000 | 4.23 %)
  3. The Syndicate Initiative (The Syndicate Initiative): 1,720,000 shares (US$ 96,956,400.00 | 1.00 %)
  4. Private/Public Investors of Lohegin-Disith (Neo Disith): 1,000,000 shares (US$ 5,637,000.00 | 0.58 %)

Air Stallion (ARS)
Nation of Origin: New Abooutland | Name of Representative: Jorgen Valavasaki | Storefront: Unavailable | Industry: Airline
Value per share: US$ 97,000.00
Total volume of shares: 788 shares (US$ 76,436,000.00)
Remaining volume for sale: 173.36 shares (US$ 16,815,920 | 22.00 %)
Volume Cap: 56 shares
  1. Semtilech Telecommunications (New Abooutland): 252.16 (US$ 24,459,520.00 | 32.0 %)
  2. The Vahaly Corp (New Abooutland): 212.76 (US$ 20,637,720.00 | 27.0 %)
  3. Paxman Brianson (New Abooutland): 94.56 (US$ 9,172,320.00 | 12.0 %)
  4. Johnwen Mutiah (New Abooutland): 55.16 (US$ 5,350,520.00 | 7.0 %)

Aerfort Idirnáisiúnta Chorcaí Nua (AICN)
Nation of Origin: Maltropia | Name of Representative: Anthony Costello | Storefront: Click to view | Industry: Air Transportation, Airport Authority
Value per share: US$ 300.00
Total volume of shares: 350,000 shares (US$ 105,000,000.00) 
  1. Aerfort Idirnáisiúnta Chorcaí Nua (Maltropia): 200,005 shares (US$ 60,001,500.00 | 71.43 %)
  2. Cupid Investments (Grittonia): 50,000 shares (US$ 15,000,000| 14.29 %)
  3. Royal Investment Corporation (Malgrave): 10,010 shares (US$ 3,003,000.00 | 2.86 %)

Maltropian Grain Corporation (MGC)
Nation of Origin: Maltropia | Name of Representative: Pádraig O' Shea | Storefront: Click to view | Industry: Agriculture
Value per share: US$ 200.00
Total volume of shares: 100,000 shares (US$ 20,000,000.00)     
Remaining volume for sale: 10,000 shares (US$ 2,000,000| 10.0 %)
  1. Aerfort Idirnáisiúnta Chorcaí Nua (Maltropia): 3,200 shares (US$ 640,000.00 | 3.20 %)
  2. Cupid Investments (Grittonia): 5,000 shares (US$ 1,000,000.00 | 5.00 %)
  3. Royal Investment Corporation (Malgrave): 3,000 shares (US$ 600,000.00 | 3.00 %)
  4. Lesterson Global Investments (Krumbia): 2,000 shares (US$ 400,000.00 | 2.00 %)

Carleton Specifications Airliner Manufacturing (CSFS)
Nation of Origin: Thafoo | Name of Representative: Myunger Carleton | Storefront: Unavailable | Industry: Airline Manufacturing
Value per share: US$ 81.29
Total volume of shares: 2,182,371 shares (US$ 177,404,938.59)     
Remaining volume for sale: 1,184,600 shares (US$ 96,296,134| 54.28 %)
Volume Cap: 61 shares
  1. NSC Co. (Thafoo): 464,845.02 shares (US$ 37,787,251.67 | 21.3 %)
  2. Balco (Thafoo): 386,279.67 shares (US$ 31,400,674.13 | 17.7 %)
  3. Arthur Nugent (Thafoo): 261,884.52 shares (US$ 21,288,592.63 | 12.0 %)

Application to register your company under IBLD.
Name of corporation:
Name of representative:
Nation of origin:
Worth of share (price of one share):
Unit (number of share) For Sale:
Total number of shares to be listed in IBLD:

Application buy share(s) of a company/currency listed in investments.
Full Name of nation / organisation / individual :
Representative :
Company :
Unit (Stock) For Sale You want to Buy:

Application to sell its portion of share(s) listed in investments.
Representative :
Company :
Unit (Stock)/share(s) you want to sell :

Foreign Exchange – RBL has worked extensively in the exchange of foreign currencies for a long time, promoting smoother transactions for trade and investment conversions for institutional and corporate clients dealing with different currencies. The exchange of foreign currencies encourages global trade and investments and growth for the economy. Also similar to precious metals although not quite the same, having strong foreign currency in your state as financial reserves can be beneficial as a hedge. The money can either be stored in our secured vaults in Arcadia or transported to your state/nation

Traded currencies
The Universal Standard Doller (USD or US$)
The Lohegin-Disithin/Disith-Lohegin Standard (ß) - ß12,294,573.66 - 5/27/12 (Initial - ß10,000,000 - 07/05/12)

Exchange Rates
US$1.00 = ß1.32 (ß0.00) - 23/06/2012

Application for foreign currency exchange to entered.
Offical name of state:
Official Name of Currency:
Conventional Name of Currency:
Exchange Rate against the Universal Standard (USD or US$):

Application for exchanging foreign currencies.
Name of Client:
Official nation of origin:
Name of currency trading out:
Name of foreign currency to exchange:
Exchange Rate:
Amount of currency for exchange:

Why Apply in us?
Apply for branch in your nation as RBL offers an extensive list of services to meet demand for financial service. Whether it’s investing money or saving money, we have all the service that you need at our bank's highest standards. Apply for RBL today for a service you can trust for centuries to come.

Application Form for Branch Opening in your nation.
Official Nation Name:
National Representative:
Economic System:
Amount of Branches Desired:
Where specifically?

Application buy share(s) of a company/currency listed in investments.(MGC)
Full Name of nation / organisation / individual :The Kingdom of Kartolandia
Representative :Dra Sofia Ulrich
Company :Banco da Kartolandia FINANTIA

Kartolandia
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Kartolandia » Sat Jan 19, 2013 7:09 am

Neo Disith wrote:
[ooc: Interests are compounded monthly. Time is set where 1 week = 1 month; a million thanks to Jungastia who created this awesome new logo!]

Official Announcements

Market News

Official Announcements and News are constantly renewed each day or tries to since I have things to do in real life too. Thanks for all the support! (06/07/2012)

Who are we?
Established in 1935 in the country of Lohegin, the Royal Bank of Lohegin was originally a centralized bank created to implement monetary policies and manage the rapid rate of economic growth at the time. A consequence to this, it had followed a free market policy of lessening taxes, thus offering some of the best rates for any corporation or businesses today. By 1945, RBL’s influence has span over to bordering Disith. Serving as the oldest financial institution in Lohegin-Disith/Disith-Lohegin, the bank is now a universal bank, boasting a wide variety of financial services, ranging from commercial banking to investments banking to our institutional, corporate, and private investorts. Headquartered in the Royal City of Arcadia, Lohegin and the Imperial City of Orbis, Lohegin-Disith/Disith-Lohegin, RBL assures quality service to meet financial demands. As the main financial institution in Lohegin-Disith/Disith-Lohegin, it has many purposes:

1) To ensure the highest quality service and equality to all our clients at any branch or associated bank of RBL.
2) The distribution of the Lohegin-Disithin/Disithin-Lohegin Standard (ß), more commonly known as the Standard, Lohegin-Disith/Disith-Lohegin’s national currency.
3) To create and promote fiscally sound policies and system to incorporate both states of the union.
4) Maintaining monetary policies to manage the stability of goods and services prices.

To successfully implement monetary policies, the RBL carries out a wide range of assignments to strictly monitorand supervise the condition of the financial system, functioning as a central bank. RBL will operate directly in the financial market itself if necessary to ensure financial stability. 30% of all direct financial profit coming from any subsidiaries of our financial institution and investment group will be split and given to any nations applied under the Royal Bank of Lohegin. Only RBL has the right to monopolize on the production of the Lohegin-Disithin/Disithin-Lohegin Standard, currently valued against the Universal Standard Dollar at an international official exchange rate of ß1 = US$1.29. Currently, the Royal Bank of Lohegin is aims to expand on markets worldwide.

Total Revenue (From direct purchases only): US$7,456,500,000.00 + US$ 231,854,814.86

Branch Establishment

2. Official Nation Name: The Nineteen Unified Provinces of Rochehaut (Rochehaut)
Precious Metals Purchase

Branch Establishment

Loaning Services

Branch Establishment

Branches

Revenue:

Bank Accounts
Amount: US$ 20,596,948,313.09 (inital: US$ 15,000,000,000.00 - 24/05/2012; growth - 8.25% per month; next interest 28/06/2012)

Amount: US$ 379,645,875.00 (inital: US$ 344,350,000.00 - 01/06/2012; growth - 5.00% per month; next interest 29/06/2012)

Amount: US$ 3,430,063,042.50 (inital: US$ 2,927,200,000.00 - 01/06/2012; growth - 8.25% per month; next interest 29/06/2012)

Initial deposit: US$ 96,750,000.00 (inital: US$ 35,000,000.00 - 12/06/2012; growth - 5.00% per month; next interest 26/06/2012)

Storage
1. Precious Metals: Fine Gold - 4,500,000 ounces, US$7,258,500,000.00 (inital - $7,456,500,000.00) (Rochehaut)

Investment Accounts
Current amount: ß6,054,074.24 (inital - ß5,000,000.00 - 08/05/12; growth - 3.9% interest rate; interest increase 26/06/12)

Overseas Partners
RBL are proud with its strategic partnership with prestigious businesses such as the Yohannesische Börse AG of the Nineteen United Provinces of Yohannes in Gholgoth, Imperial Mining of the Empire of United Gordonopia and the Bourbon International Stock Exchange of Montigne (BOURSE) in providing global investments to all investors. All purchases of investments and assets from Yohannesische Börse AG from the Investment Bank of Lohegin-Disith will be redirected to Yohannesische Börse AG. All dealings in assets between the Investment Bank of Lohegin-Disith and BOURSE will be shared and cross-linked amongst our two firms.

Partners

Your finance is our finance. Your success is our success. The need and demands of our clients is focus of our work right when it begins. Working with many clients for years, our financial staff knows how trust is to our clients. To us, building a long, trusting relation between client and staff is vital in understanding their needs. Our advisors are working around the clock alongside experienced analysts and investment bankers to update clients with the latest information and help ensure the plans meet their needs. RBL constantly improves security measures and protocols to maintain safety and confidentiality of our client’s assets.

What do we do?
Commercial Banking – The Commercial Union Bank of Lohegin (also known as CUB) is a commercial bank located in Arcadia under RBL. Formed in 1924 to make financial transactions between the state of Lohegin and Disith much simpler and efficient, it is now one of RBL’s major subsidiaries, providing millions with a service that they could trust for life. CUB provides safe, professional services to all commercial accounts at competitive rates. Our staffs constantly strive to do their best on assisting clients with their accounts. Stressing personal service and professional advice for clients, an RBL-certified financial advisor, discipline and experienced with the knowledge of many fields, will sit down with clients or their representatives to discuss how invest money to maximize profits upon account creation or on request. Your finance is our finance. Your success is our success. Open exchange and active involvement between client and our staff help shape and direct them to the account that’s right for them.

Accounts in commercial banking can have access to the services for at any branch of CUB, RBL and associated banks such as the Investment Bank of Lohegin-Disith in Lohegin (IBLD) and the Bank of Disith (BD) in Disith. Depending on the type of the account you are registered for, services in savings, withdrawals, transactions, and financial advice are available. A transaction fee is charged when the account is not used in any branches of RBL or its associated banks. The amount of fees depends on the amount of money involved.

Transaction fee: $0 - $99,999 (0%), $100,000 - $999,999 (0.50%), $1,000,000 - $4,999,999 (0.75%), $5,000,000 - unlimited (1.00%)

In CUB, there are three main commercial banking accounts: Personal, Corporate, and Institutional.

Personal Account
Opening a Personal Account is free and available to anyone and can be opened in any branch of CUB, RBL and associated banks such as IBLD and the BD in Disith. Quality service and reliable security is guaranteed in any branch to ensure the satisfactory to all clients at no extra cost. Family members can also be added under the same account with no additional charge. This option offers a minimum balance of $500.

Deposit's SecurityGood
Investment ReturnsLow

Corporate Account
Corporate Account is exclusively used for by most businesses, board member of corporations and entrepreneurs of small businesses, around the region who value maximum security and top client confidentiality, and see their money grow from secure and profitable investments as well as their savings. A minimum of $50,000 worth of deposit is necessary to open this account, and a one-time opening fee is $1,000.

Investment ReturnsStrong

Institutional Account
RBL is pleased to work with public institutions like the University of Ananiv in Disith and private government institutions throughout the two states to promote national growth and stability and the advancement of technological innovations. Aside from the excellent interest rate, our experience banking network will ensuring that your money is stored safely and there when you need it. Of the three accounts, this account provides the maximum amount of security and confidentiality our bank could offer. Minimum balance for this account is $300,000 with and a one-time opening fee of $5,000.

Investment ReturnsGood

Official Name on Record:
Type of Account:
Initial deposit:

In open collaborate with IBLD, those who want to open investment accounts in CUB could upgrade their commercial banking accounts at a price 5% for investment accounts, but can only be upgraded in direct branches IBLD. Subsidiaries or associated banks will not upgrade commercial bank accounts.*
*see Investment Banking

Loaning services – Currently, RBL is relatively small compared to its global contenders. Unlike other banks at the moment, large-size loans cannot be given out by RBL, but our bank is willing to lend a hand in giving financial assistance at the best of its abilities. While RBL offers loans, it is directed and manages by the FIO’s Division of Monetary Loans. RBL offers several types of plans with a limited range of loans available due to size restrictions. In regards to loans, the FIO authority supersedes that of RBL and conducts credit check on domestic and foreign clients to ensure the loaner’s creditability before money is allocated. The loans are given out in Universal Standards, but the amount is set in the Lohegin-Disithin/Disith-Lohegin Standards (ß), make sure to check with FIO staff before taking a loan to see if you have the desired amount.

Personal Loans

Investment Loans

Corporate Loans

Priority Loans

International Loans

Emergency Loans

One Year Plan (4.50%)Two Year Plan (3.75%)Five Year Plan (3.00%)Ten Year Plan (2.25%)Twenty Year Plan (1.50%)

Official Name on Record:
What is it used for?
Loan Plan:

Wealth management and services – Wealth management is more than just financial advice. We believe the management of wealth is a key component in the successful of our client’s future plans. RBL offers complete services from management to assisting corporate finance to retirement, our financial staff would take the time to attentively listen to clients and express their thoughts, while with other financial analysts and specialists to provide you with information about finances, investments and legal/fiscal advice.

RBL work side-to-side with the Financial Institute of Orbis (also known as FIO) and IBLD to monitor and guarantee safe, secure transactions in all monetary assets. Our staff works 24-hours a day ensure reliable, quality work.

Investment Banking – As the leading investment and securities advisory in Lohegin-Disith/Disith-Lohegin, IBLD works closely with RBL in providing quality advice and solutions on the financial market, which includes assets shown in more detail with Lohegin-Disith Assets Management division. Investment accounts can be opened in RBL, IBLD or CUB at an additional 5% price. The Lohegin-Disith Monetary Funds division of IBLD provides stable long-term growth rate which includes money in Standards and precious metals with FIO providing regular checks and security. Our investment bank also work in partnership to Bourbon International Stock Exchange in promoting investments for all eager clients worldwide.

Currency
For money investments up to Premium, 40% of funds are housed inside our bank’s state of the art security systems which are constantly updated, while the other 60% is invested on ensuring the high interest rates you receive. After Premium, 30% of your funds are stored inside our quality vaults, 70% is invested in interest rates. Since IBLD is has existed since 1945 in Lohegin-Disith/Disith-Lohegin, it’s a relatively new player on the global investment markets today, thus the number of money it can hold is limited due to reasons of size.

This account offers high security for storing money and fixed at a low interest rate with most of the money (90%) stored in state of the art vaults, offering quality protection for allocating fund to IBLD. Minimum deposit required is ß10,000.

Gold offers a better interest rate than Silver. Requires a minimum deposit of ß10,000,000.

Platinum offers better interest rate than Gold and Silver. Requires a minimum deposit of ß100,000,000 and ß50,000,000 to keep the account open.

Premium offers higher interest rate than Gold, Silver, and Platinum. Requires a minimum deposit of ß1,000,000,000 and ß500,000,000 to keep the account open.

Gold Premium offers the 3rd highest interest rate than in our money investments. Requires a minimum deposit of ß2,500,000,000 and ß1,500,000,000 to keep the account open.

Platinum Premium offers the 2nd highest interest rate than in our money investments. Requires a minimum deposit of ß5,000,000,000 and ß3,500,000,000 to keep the account open.

Premium Plus offers best interest rate in our money investments. Requires a minimum deposit of ß7,500,000,000 and ß6,000,000,000 to keep the account open.

Official Name on Record:
Type of Account:
Initial deposit:

Precious Metals
IBLD knows that the economy can always turn for the worst. As a counter-measure, precious metals such as silver could be extremely reliable on to strengthen financial reserves during hard times, keeping its value while currency values drops. Thanks to purity processes innovated by the University of Ananiv in Disith, IBLD is able offers silver, gold, platinum, and palladium bullions at up to 99.9999% purity to its investors. Our unique storage services IBLD offers to all investors the maximum amount of security if you choose to store in our vaults and the highest level of protection if transported out of IBLD to the client’s choosing. Highly secured against theft and damages, immediate and careful delivery would be made should clients request it. Transportation fee however is required for the latter, 10% of initial value of precious metals. The price for storage in IBLD’s vaults is an initial fee of 5% of the value of the deposit. The price of bullions and the storage fees are liable to change for new purchasers, be sure you check the most recent prices. Your finance is our finance. Your success is our success. When any question arises, please ask the nearest available staff in IBLD. They’ll be glad to be of service to you.

Throughout the history of silver, it has function as the main metal for money multiple times. It’s durable, divisible, convenient, and has monetary value. However due to its many unique properties to silver, it’s heavily consumed in mass quantities by industries and are also used in hospitals for its anti-microbial properties. Believed by some analysts as one of the world’s most commodities, it is highly valued in the industry and unsubstitutable. Along with volatile prices, it makes silver an attractive investment.

Price: US$28.63/oz. (+US1.05; market currently opened) ; comes in bullion coins of 1oz., bullion of 100oz. for personal purchase or 1000oz. for storage, only comes in 99.999% purity
Amount Currently Available: 10,825,000 ounces (+2,000,000 monthly, next shipment 06/07/12) -23/06/12

Since ancient times, mankind has been mesmerized by the astounding beauty of gold. Many say gold is the best form of money known. This precious metal is durable and does not wear. A small amount of gold could easily be carried and have enough value to purchase goods and services. Today, the beauty behind gold is the power to protect wealth, preserving one’s purchasing power, and diversify investments. Gold is an ideal storage metal and an excellent hedge. Easily stored and transported, it’s ideal for preserving wealth.

Price:[/td][td]US$1,626.00/oz (+US$70.00; market currently opened); comes in bullions coins of 1oz., bullion of 10oz. for storage, 99.995, 99.999%, and 99.9999% purity
Amount currently available: 5,230,000 ounces (+30,000 monthly, next shipment 06/07/12) - 23/06/12

While platinum was simply viewed by many as a worthless metal early in its discovery, platinum is now a heavily used metal in industries and fine jewelry, although extremely rare. The increasingly high demand of platinum coupled with its rarity makes this precious metal a highly potential investment. Ever since platinum could compete with gold in value, it has been a very attractive investment and an alternative to gold.

Price: US$1,444.00/oz. (+US$39.00; market currently opened); comes in bullions coins of 1oz., bullions of 10oz. for storage, comes only in 99.9995% purity
Amount currently available: 2,285,000 ounces (+5,000; +25,000 monthly, next shipment 06/07/12) - 23/06/12

Used extensively as an industrial catalyst and fine jewelry, it is a key component in industrial processes and industrial products. Palladium is also a metal used in other fields such as dentistry and the production of surgical instruments. Like silver, and the price difference between palladium and platinum at any given time, gives this precious its attractive investment potential. Extremely volatile, it provides investors opportunities for speculative profit.

Price: $US612.00/oz. (+US$3.00; market currently closed); comes in bullions coins of 1oz., buillions of 10oz. for storage, comes in 99.995% and 99.999% purity
Amount currently available: 1,106,000 ounces (+2,000 monthly, next shipment 06/07/12) - 23/06/12

Official Nation Name:
Amount Desired:
Total Cost:

Assets
IBLD’s division Lohegin-Disith Assets Management maintains the investments capabilities across other major assets such as securities. Expert insights in marketing help locate opportunities for investments and manage risks on the market. Instead of asking clients to come to us, we bring investments to them. Intimate understanding of local factors provides the details we need to give reliable advice and anticipate changing needs and give workable solutions to different environments and market conditions.

In joint collaboration with Yohannesische Börse AG (Yohannesische Börse Group) investments could now be made with the group in terms of stocks and shares along with invests in Lohegin-Disith/Disith-Lohegin. To invest in Yohannesische Börse AG, please refer to our local branch. As responsible investors where client’s places their trust with us, we are committed to be responsible under different settings, we offer extensive of strategies with varying return and risk objectives, to meet all our clients' needs best meeting their investment goals and style. Country, regional, and global strategies are available to private, institutional, and corporate clients. Clients with businesses could register their business under IBLD and sold as asset investments in terms of stock.

The Investment Bank of Lohegin-Disith works with BOURSE as shared assets management partners (Website).

Nation of origin: Rochehaut | Name of Representative: Françoise Dupuy | Storefront: Click to view | Industry: Air Transportation
  3. The Syndicate Initiative (The Syndicate Initiative): 1,720,000 shares (US$ 96,956,400.00 | 1.00 %)
  4. Private/Public Investors of Lohegin-Disith (Neo Disith): 1,000,000 shares (US$ 5,637,000.00 | 0.58 %)

Air Stallion (ARS)
Nation of Origin: New Abooutland | Name of Representative: Jorgen Valavasaki | Storefront: Unavailable | Industry: Airline
  1. Semtilech Telecommunications (New Abooutland): 252.16 (US$ 24,459,520.00 | 32.0 %)

Nation of Origin: Maltropia | Name of Representative: Anthony Costello | Storefront: Click to view | Industry: Air Transportation, Airport Authority
  1. Aerfort Idirnáisiúnta Chorcaí Nua (Maltropia): 200,005 shares (US$ 60,001,500.00 | 71.43 %)
  3. Royal Investment Corporation (Malgrave): 10,010 shares (US$ 3,003,000.00 | 2.86 %)

Nation of Origin: Maltropia | Name of Representative: Pádraig O' Shea | Storefront: Click to view | Industry: Agriculture
  1. Aerfort Idirnáisiúnta Chorcaí Nua (Maltropia): 3,200 shares (US$ 640,000.00 | 3.20 %)
  3. Royal Investment Corporation (Malgrave): 3,000 shares (US$ 600,000.00 | 3.00 %)
  4. Lesterson Global Investments (Krumbia): 2,000 shares (US$ 400,000.00 | 2.00 %)

Nation of Origin: Thafoo | Name of Representative: Myunger Carleton | Storefront: Unavailable | Industry: Airline Manufacturing

Name of corporation:
Name of representative:
Nation of origin:

Representative :
Company :

Representative :
Company :

Foreign Exchange – RBL has worked extensively in the exchange of foreign currencies for a long time, promoting smoother transactions for trade and investment conversions for institutional and corporate clients dealing with different currencies. The exchange of foreign currencies encourages global trade and investments and growth for the economy. Also similar to precious metals although not quite the same, having strong foreign currency in your state as financial reserves can be beneficial as a hedge. The money can either be stored in our secured vaults in Arcadia or transported to your state/nation

Traded currencies
The Lohegin-Disithin/Disith-Lohegin Standard (ß) - ß12,294,573.66 - 5/27/12 (Initial - ß10,000,000 - 07/05/12)

Exchange Rates

Offical name of state:

Name of Client:
Exchange Rate:

Why Apply in us?
Apply for branch in your nation as RBL offers an extensive list of services to meet demand for financial service. Whether it’s investing money or saving money, we have all the service that you need at our bank's highest standards. Apply for RBL today for a service you can trust for centuries to come.

Official Nation Name:Kingdom Of Kartolandia
National Representative:Pedro Fernandes (Banco da Kartolandia FINANTIA)
Economic System:Capitalism
Amount of Branches Desired:40
Where specifically?
Braganza (Capital), Braganza Intl (BRZ), Touristic city of Fos, Fos Intl (FOZ)

Official Nation Name:The Protectorate of Obidos
National Representative:Pedro Fernandes (Banco da Kartolandia FINANTIA)(Obidos)
Amount of Branches Desired:25
Where specifically?
[/blocktext][/quote]City of Obidos, Obidos Intl (BID)

Monsaraz (Ancient)
Lobbyist

Founded: Jan 18, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Monsaraz (Ancient) » Sat Jan 19, 2013 7:33 am

Kartolandia wrote:
Neo Disith wrote:

Official Announcements

Market News

Who are we?

Branch Establishment

Precious Metals Purchase

Branch Establishment

Loaning Services

Branch Establishment

Branches

Revenue:

Bank Accounts

Storage

Investment Accounts

Overseas Partners

Partners

What do we do?

Personal Account

Deposit's SecurityGood
Investment ReturnsLow

Corporate Account

Investment ReturnsStrong

Institutional Account

Investment ReturnsGood

Official Name on Record:
Type of Account:
Initial deposit:

*see Investment Banking

Personal Loans

Investment Loans

Corporate Loans

Priority Loans

International Loans

Emergency Loans

Official Name on Record:
What is it used for?
Loan Plan:

Currency

Official Name on Record:
Type of Account:
Initial deposit:

Precious Metals

Official Nation Name:
Amount Desired:
Total Cost:

Assets

Air Stallion (ARS)

Name of corporation:
Name of representative:
Nation of origin:

Representative :
Company :

Representative :
Company :

Traded currencies

Exchange Rates

Offical name of state:

Name of Client:
Exchange Rate:

Why Apply in us?

Official Nation Name:
National Representative:
Economic System:
Amount of Branches Desired:
Where specifically?

Official Name on Record:Banco de Monsaraz Invest
Official Country of Origin:The Republic of Monsaraz
Type of Account:Commercial
Initial deposit:NS$

This is a sovereign account, based on stats NS$, it is at this moment all the funds the republic has at it's disposal.We would like to discuss one or two options of investment after deposit is confirmed
Last edited by Monsaraz (Ancient) on Sat Jan 19, 2013 11:02 am, edited 1 time in total.

Monsaraz (Ancient)
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby Monsaraz (Ancient) » Sat Jan 19, 2013 10:51 am

Kartolandia wrote:
Neo Disith wrote:

Official Announcements

Market News

Who are we?

Branch Establishment

Precious Metals Purchase

Branch Establishment

Loaning Services

Branch Establishment

Branches

Revenue:

Bank Accounts

Storage

Investment Accounts

Overseas Partners

Partners

What do we do?

Personal Account

Deposit's SecurityGood
Investment ReturnsLow

Corporate Account

Investment ReturnsStrong

Institutional Account

Investment ReturnsGood

Official Name on Record:
Type of Account:
Initial deposit:

*see Investment Banking

Personal Loans

Investment Loans

Corporate Loans

Priority Loans

International Loans

Emergency Loans

Official Name on Record:
What is it used for?
Loan Plan:

Currency

Official Name on Record:
Type of Account:
Initial deposit:

Precious Metals

Official Nation Name:
Amount Desired:
Total Cost:

Assets

Air Stallion (ARS)

Name of corporation:
Name of representative:
Nation of origin:

Representative :
Company :

Representative :
Company :

Traded currencies

Exchange Rates

Offical name of state:

Name of Client:
Exchange Rate:

Why Apply in us?

Official Nation Name:Kingdom Of Kartolandia
National Representative:Pedro Fernandes (Banco da Kartolandia FINANTIA)
Amount of Branches Desired:40
Where specifically?
Braganza (Capital), Braganza Intl (BRZ), Touristic city of Fos, Fos Intl (FOZ)

Official Nation Name:The Protectorate of Obidos
National Representative:Pedro Fernandes (Banco da Kartolandia FINANTIA)(Obidos)
Amount of Branches Desired:25
Where specifically?
[/blocktext]
City of Obidos, Obidos Intl (BID)[/quote]

Sirs, has the transaction above been confirmed? Thank you

Monsaraz (Ancient)
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby Monsaraz (Ancient) » Sat Jan 19, 2013 11:07 am

Monsaraz wrote:
Kartolandia wrote:

Official Name on Record:Banco de Monsaraz Invest
Official Country of Origin:The Republic of Monsaraz
Type of Account:Commercial
Initial deposit:NS$

This is a sovereign account, based on stats NS$, it is at this moment all the funds the republic has at it's disposal.We would like to discuss one or two options of investment after deposit is confirmed

Offical name of state:The Kingdom of Kartolandia
Official Name of Currency:Caralho Kartolandes
Conventional Name of Currency:Caralho
Exchange Rate against the Universal Standard (USD or US$):Caralho
Exchange Rates: 1 Caralho = $0.75
$1 = 1.33 Caralhos

The Archregimancy
Game Moderator

Founded: Aug 01, 2005
Democratic Socialists

Postby The Archregimancy » Sun Jan 20, 2013 7:18 am

Kartolandia, this thread has been dead for two and a half years.

The OP is no longer active in NS.

Reactivating it and then additionally posting with your puppet was both unnecessary and unwelcome.

Please don't do this again.

Previous

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Global Economics and Trade