Sit amet fata libellus.
Let steel guide your fate.
The Red-Moon Army (RMA) is a Private Military Corporation (PMC) based in New Emperica. The current CEO is one former General of the Aerial Corps Louis D. Yelrin.
The Red-Moon Army is one of many Private Military Corporations on the planet, however, it is extremely unique, and a leading one in the modern world. While possessing only small naval assets, they have extraordinary Aerial, Armored, and Infantry capabilities. Recent reports indicate the corporation employs several hundred thousand soldiers, and are backed by thousands of armored vehicles, courtesy of the Emperican Ministries of Defense and Foreign Affairs. After several years of staying completely off the radar, RMA has decided to offer it's services to any nation that requires it.
Note-1: Transport vehicles are not for sale; transportation is.
Note-2: Infantry Forces are sold in battalions unless told otherwise; 1 battalion is equal to 1,000 troops.
Note-3: All services are sold in individual units
Note-4: We have one Amun-class aircraft carrier. First come, first serve.
Note-5: Chudovis-class Ballistic Submarines DO NOT carry nuclear warheads.
Please note that all of our services are sold/rented in Universal Standard Dollars.
Standard Combat Rifles: FAL11 Vertex, AUG U5 Urban, Enfield-7E
Standard Sidearms: M10 Confidence, GI-12 Assault Shotgun
Engineers: 1,500,000 USD/battalion
Snipers: 6,000 USD/sniper
Mortar-men: 1,000,000 USD/100 mortars
Light-Machine Gunners: 1,500,000 USD/battalion
Sub-Machine Gunners: 800,000 USD/battalion
Anti-tank: 600,000 USD/battalion
Special Operations: 2,000,0000 USD/battalion
Vehicle Transportation: 455,000 USD/100 miles
Infantry Transportation: 120,000 USD/50 miles
A-21 Bladerunner Air Strike: 100,000 USD/strike
A-21 Bladerunner: 5,500,000 USD/unit
AH-9 Estonia: 1,200,000 USD/unit
B-53 Tyrant Carpet Bombing: 500,000 USD/strike
B-52 Tyrant Carpet Bombers: 6,000,000 USD/unit
Lonestar-360 Strike: 1,000,000 USD/strike
Lonestar-360 (close air support): 7,500,000 USD/unit
Y6E Phantom (strike): 6,500,000 USD/unit
SI-93 Raven Recon Run: 200,000 USD/run
SI-93 Raven (high-altitude recon plane): 320,000 USD/unit
F-37 Nova (air superiority): 45,000 USD/unit
B3I Shinigami (stealth bomber): 45,000 USD/unit
Chudovis Missile Barrage: 5,000 USD/strike;
Moryaprizrak-class Submarine: 25,000 USD/unit; 6 available.
Chudovis-class Ballistic Submarine: 40,000 USD/unit; 3 available.
Anuba-class Destroyer: 45,000 USD/unit; 9 avalible.
Talfa-class Battleship: 60,000 USD/unit; 7 available.
Amun-class Super-Carrier: 100,000 USD; only one - first come, first serve.
N0R5K1 Satellite: 1,200,000 USD/unit (Top number is 5)
· Fault should not, and will not, be placed on either RMA nor New Emperica should whichever operation not be victorious.
· Should any threats or inappropriate comments be sent to us through either our main channel, private channels, or otherwise, we will have you removed from our sites and list of approved contacts.
· Professionalism would be appreciated when dealing with purchases regarding our services.
· In the event that the operation is successful, the customer is obligated to pay a 10% "Victory Fee". If the operation is not successful, Red-Moon is not responsible for any damages caused, and will not pay reparations.
· If the customer does not pay to Victory Fee, said customer will be place on our Black-List, and we will refuse any contract attempts until the Victory Fee is paid. For every month the customer refuses to pay, we will add a 10% interest.
· All transactions will be stored in the RMA-Database; any transactions will be remembered, and can be taken into account when regarding a new contract.
· RMA has the right to refuse any contract given, and will if the situation is not convenient for the company, nor it's employees.
· When purchasing, please be sure to leave us the location to where the forces are needed (OoC: Leave me the link to the RP, please).
· RMA is not responsible for any friendly or civilian casualties taken during the conflict, and will withdraw should any blue-on-blue fire occur.
· Our services are only offered to other corporations, freedom fighting groups, rebellions, and governments. In the event that any group, other than a government, wish to purchase our services, we will be required to view the customer's bank accounts in order to ascertain that the customer has enough funds to purchase our services.
· We have limits for the amount of units one can purchase.
Vehicles (Armored): 2,500
Aerial Vehicles: 2,500
Infantry (All types): 200,000
Naval (All Types): 10
Explosives: 500 total explosives
5 N0R5K1 Sats
A customer can only have a single contract active (in a specific conflict) at a time. A customer can have more than one contract if it is waging more than one war, in which Red-Moon can help the customer in both conflicts.
· Any and all purchases are still part of the Red-Moon Army and, if not used, will be retrieved. There are no refunds for these items.
· We will not, under any circumstances, give any group any refund. However, if you purchase our services, we will stand and fight. We have a solemn promise not to withdraw any forces from fear of loss of war.
· Red-Moon does not generally allow Lend-Lease Programs, as nations across the world could take advantage of it and order any units they wished knowing full well they will not be able to pay for it when the time comes. In the event that a regular nation asks for an Red-Moon contract, but is unable to purchase the services, Red-Moon will, if interested in the conflict and would like to side with one particular nation, will lower prices significantly, allowing the nation to purchase the services. However, if Red-Moon finds no reason to enter a specific conflict, and the nation cannot purchase the services, Red-Moon will refuse to lower the prices for the nation. If the other side can afford the services, Red-Moon will side with them. Red-Moon will not "pick sides" unless specifically wanted.
Black-List: Disregarding the rules, spreading inappropriate conversation, and such other things will get you added to the Black-List, losing all privileges concerning our services.
Gold-List Customers: Those that make several purchases, always pay in full, and always pay their Victory Fees will be added to the Gold-List Customers. Giving donations, or investing in the company, will also gain you points towards Gold-List Status. Gold List customers can purchase our services for a 10% discount on all services.
Note that, even in Gold-List, if a customer does not pay his/her Victory Fee, he/she will be moved to the Black-List. After paying the Victory Fee, he/she will be re-placed in the "Approved Buyers" list, regardless of whether they were originally in the gold list or not.
Those that make inappropriate comments will be added to the Black-List indefinitely.
In the event that two opposing Red-Moon Customers attempt to purchase services, we will carefully choose one of the two. It is possible that Gold-List Status affect this decision. If either organization begins to bicker with each other over gaining Red-Moon's forces, neither will obtain them. Professionalism is important when dealing with the Red-Moon Army.
Again, we urge that everyone, while dealing with the Red-Moon Army, be as professional as possible in order to give ease to the transaction.
All Military confrontations will take place using The Red-Moon Army, a puppet of the Socialist Republic of New Emperica
Before submitting this contract, please be sure to read the entirety of the Code of Conduct for Red-Moon Army Services. The CoC can and will be used against you should it be needed
- Code: Select all
[b]Customer Type (Government, Corporation, Rebellion, etc.)[/b]:
[b]Full Name of Customer[/b]:
[b]For what are our services required (National Protection, Assaults, Air strikes, etc.)[/b]:
[b]Number of Infantry Troops[/b]:
[b]What Infantry types, and how many of each (if any)[/b]:
[b]Number of Armored Vehicles[/b]:
[b]Which Armored Vehicles, and how much of each (if any)[/b]:
[b]Number of Aerial Forces[/b]:
[b]Which Aerial Forces, and how much of each (if any)[/b]:
[b]Number of Naval Forces[/b]:
[b]Which Naval Forces, and how much of each (if any)[/b]:
[b]Number of Orbital Forces[/b]:
[b]Which Orbital Forces, and how much of each (if any)[/b]:
[b]For what will these services be used?[/b]:
[b]Who is the opposing nation/group?[/b]:
While Red-Moon is a private company, it is well known that they are extremely close to the Grand Imperial and Bwitish governments, and, therefore, Grand Imperial and Bwitish relations with other nations affect who might and might not receive RMA contracts. It is possible that entire regions or coalitions be sanctioned against RMA services, or gain Gold-List Status.
1) New Scorpio
3) Venom Islands (Region)
There are no nations in this list at this time.
1) Altaiire (Inactive)
2) Xanixi (Inactive)
3) Super Bwitain (Inactive)
4) The Treorai (Inactive)
5) Carghas (Inactive)
6) YellowApple (Inactive)
7) Capitol Alliance (Region)
8) Coalition of Steel (Coalition)
RMAs Current Conflicts
Red-Moon Army is not currently involved in any conflicts.
Thank you for visiting Red-Moon Army, have a pleasant day.