NATION

PASSWORD

AY2-1E "Panthera Tigris" Main Battle Tank.

A meeting place where national storefronts can tout their wares and discuss trade. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Empire of Symphonia
Minister

Founded: Jul 04, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Empire of Symphonia » Sun Sep 25, 2011 12:59 am

Hi! This is Your Local Asian speaking!

Overall this product page is very nicely done and is descriptive. However, I must note that reading all the information was daunting and that most people wouldn't bother reading the specs because of it. Um....I suggest condensing some of the information into several bullet points that would keep each section clear and concise.

For example in the "electronics" section, I would get a chart or list of all the electronic equiptment and then type what each device does and what is it for.

This is only a suggestion, so feel free to ignore this. ( I felt sad when I wrote that. :p )
Self-described centrist
Likes: Western democracy, capitalism, the Queen, Japan, Republic of China
Dislikes: Religious fundamentalism; discrimination based on sexuality, race, gender, and religion
My Political Compass

Please call me Symph. Please excuse me for lapses in GE&T. I'm a busy person too.

Yohannes
Postmaster-General

Founded: Mar 17, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Yohannes » Sun Sep 25, 2011 1:11 am

Empire of Symphonia wrote:Hi! This is Your Local Asian speaking!

Overall this product page is very nicely done and is descriptive. However, I must note that reading all the information was daunting and that most people wouldn't bother reading the specs because of it. Um....I suggest condensing some of the information into several bullet points that would keep each section clear and concise.

For example in the "electronics" section, I would get a chart or list of all the electronic equiptment and then type what each device does and what is it for.

This is only a suggestion, so feel free to ignore this. ( I felt sad when I wrote that. :p )

Ooc: Thanks for the criticism and input!

I was writing all of it to closely give the impression of Yohannes' in-context connection with the design as much as possible, hence why there are quite a lot of NS background and history being put into the design's writing. Regarding the bullet points... i have tried doing it, in the form of paragraph-wise description and explanation of each features utilised by the AY2-1E. I guess i just got taken up by the fact that i enjoyed writing it for the sake of my enjoyment... rather than for its readability purpose.. which i will then have to admit to be 100% my fault in entirety :p

Regarding the chart idea.. thank you for giving me that suggestion..! I will get into that, in fact, as i think that that is a really good idea.

Cheers for the input Symphonia.
The Pink Diary | Financial Diary | Embassy Exchange | Main Characters
The Archbishop and His Mission | Adrian Goldwert’s Yohannesian Peace | ISEC | Retired Storytelling Account
Currency | HASF Materials | Bank of Yohannes | SC Resolution # 237 | #teamnana | Posts | Views
Retired II RP Mentor | Yohannes’ [ National Flag ] | Commended WA Nation
♚ Moving to a new nation not because I "wish to move on from past events," but because I'm bored writing about a fictional large nation on NS. Can online personalities with too much time on their hands stop spreading unfounded rumours about this online boy?? XOXO ♚

Empire of Symphonia
Minister

Founded: Jul 04, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Empire of Symphonia » Sun Sep 25, 2011 1:14 am

Yohannes wrote:
Empire of Symphonia wrote:Hi! This is Your Local Asian speaking!

I was writing all of it to closely give the impression of Yohannes' in-context connection with the design as much as possible, hence why there are quite a lot of NS background and history being put into the design's writing. Regarding the bullet points... i have tried doing it, in the form of paragraph-wise description and explanation of each features utilised by the AY2-1E. I guess i just got taken up by the fact that i enjoyed writing it for the sake of my enjoyment... rather than for its readability purpose.. which i will then have to admit to be 100% my fault in entirety :p

Regarding the chart idea.. thank you for giving me that suggestion..! I will get into that, in fact, as i think that that is a really good idea.

Lol. I used the same words when typing up the OOc post on your main thread. But I guess its true for the rest of your products as well. I looked at them and I was like," :blink: ".
Self-described centrist
Likes: Western democracy, capitalism, the Queen, Japan, Republic of China
Dislikes: Religious fundamentalism; discrimination based on sexuality, race, gender, and religion
My Political Compass

Please call me Symph. Please excuse me for lapses in GE&T. I'm a busy person too.

Yohannes
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Yohannes » Tue Sep 27, 2011 3:27 pm

Empire of Symphonia wrote:
Yohannes wrote:

Lol. I used the same words when typing up the OOc post on your main thread. But I guess its true for the rest of your products as well. I looked at them and I was like," :blink: ".

Haha, sorry about that. :p
The Archbishop and His Mission | Adrian Goldwert’s Yohannesian Peace | ISEC | Retired Storytelling Account
Currency | HASF Materials | Bank of Yohannes | SC Resolution # 237 | #teamnana | Posts | Views
♚ Moving to a new nation not because I "wish to move on from past events," but because I'm bored writing about a fictional large nation on NS. Can online personalities with too much time on their hands stop spreading unfounded rumours about this online boy?? XOXO ♚

Daemyrs
Diplomat

Founded: Jan 30, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Daemyrs » Mon Oct 10, 2011 7:04 pm

Hello, I'd like to order one double chesseburger, a large fry, and a medium milkshake. You got that? :D
Just call me Alex or Daemyrs.

So Much Win
Birkaine wrote: Whydoes everyhitler orgy have to beinterrupted bysome negro freemanson waging his personal jihad

Birkaine wrote: If you were in her place you'd looklike a hippo'sasshole that crashed againsta shipment of DIY abortion VHSinstruction tapes

Birkaine wrote: She said she hadn'tseen so manyassholes abusing permaban power since Joseph Mengele gotinto proctology

Birkaine wrote: I'm not in germanyusea, I can fuckall the nazisI want

Ularn wrote:
Anacasppia wrote: The French sure are good at designing reconnaissance vehicles

They're important when planning a swift and orderly retreat

Jedi8246 wrote:It suddenly occurs to me. If the Necron are all made of metal, wouldnt a giant magnet fuck their entire army?

Yohannes
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Yohannes » Tue Oct 11, 2011 12:09 am

Daemyrs wrote:Hello, I'd like to order one double chesseburger, a large fry, and a medium milkshake. You got that? :D

Lawl.

Plethora (Ancient)
Civilian

Founded: Oct 16, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Plethora (Ancient) » Sun Oct 16, 2011 3:21 pm

Hey, do you mind if we have one of these?

Yohannes
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Yohannes » Sun Oct 16, 2011 11:39 pm

Plethora wrote:Hey, do you mind if we have one of these?

Ooc: Lol.

YellowApple
Postmaster-General

Founded: Apr 08, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby YellowApple » Sun Oct 16, 2011 11:48 pm

Daemyrs wrote:Hello, I'd like to order one double chesseburger, a large fry, and a medium milkshake. You got that? :D

And then?

Mallorea and Riva should resign
Member of the One True Faith and Church. Join The Church of Derpy today!

Yohannes
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Yohannes » Mon Oct 17, 2011 12:46 pm

YellowApple wrote:

And then?

Lol.

Yohannes
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Panzerschnellbrücke 2E

Postby Yohannes » Mon Oct 17, 2011 1:42 pm

Panzerschnellbrücke 2E

Ooc: Click the images below to see its higher resolution. Orders can be made at the storefront of VMK AG, which can be found here: http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=105528

Click here for full picture of the tank

The Panzerschnellbrücke 2E (English: Rapid Bridge Tank 2E) is the primary rapid launched, tactical assault bridge tank of the Yohannesian Wehrmacht (Defence Forces). The Panzerschnellbrücke 2E was envisioned with the primary task to establish multiple crucial tactical bridgeheads which will influence the much larger, strategic initiative of its corresponding attached formation(s). In some cases, unfavourable tactical situation on the immediate field of operation will find one’s formation lacking upon the availability of a sizeable or qualitatively secured bridge. It is in such a situation that the Panzerschnellbrücke 2E will be most useful within. Its other usefulness is the fact that the bridge can rapidly be assembled and launched, at no more than five minutes, and can rapidly disengage at no more than nine minutes.

The Panzerschnellbrücke 2E utilises a modified chassis and is based of the state-of-the-art Pz.Kpf.W AY2-1E Panthera Tigris. The turret of the vehicle has been removed to accommodate for the attachment of the automatic special bridging carrier system in place of the turret. The arrangement of powerplant and transmission systems has been kept from that of the AY2-1E, alongside the arrangement of the Panthera Tigris armour.

The Panzerschnellbrücke 2E has a total crew number of two, which consists of that of the vehicle’s commander and associated gunner. The length of the folded carried bridge is approximately 17 metres, whilst fully expanded will be that of 26 metres. The carried bridge can accommodate one of any AY2 variants at any given time, whilst it can accommodate up to two AY1 variants simultaneously at any given time. The innovative, state-of-the-art Panthera Tigris bridging layer of the Panzerschnellbrücke 2E will fill its role as the primary tank-launched, rapid launched tactical assault bridge, of the Wehrmacht well into the future.
Last edited by Yohannes on Fri Oct 28, 2011 12:41 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Riemaia
Diplomat

Founded: Nov 15, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Riemaia » Mon Oct 17, 2011 2:58 pm

Is tank-bridge, we buy! How much for one of thses?

Yohannes
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Yohannes » Sun Oct 23, 2011 5:42 am

Panzerhaubitze 2E

Ooc: Click the images below to see its higher resolution. Orders can be made at the storefront of VMK AG, which can be found here: http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=105528

Click here for full picture of the artillery

The Panzerhaubitze 2E (English: Armoured Howitzer 2E) is a self propelled gun artillery system developed by VMK, and was designated as the new replacement of the Panzerhaubitze 1H (PzH 1H) series of mobile artillery within the Yohannesian Wehrmacht (Defence Forces). The Panzerhaubitze 2E utilises a modified chassis and is based of the state-of-the-art Pz.Kpf.W AY2-1E Panthera Tigris.

The Panzerhaubitze 2E incorporate an enlarged autofrettaged and fully-automatic ammunition handling and firing Halstenmetall AY3H 170/L50 cannon, modified from that of the AY-1E Panthera Tigris' AY7M 140/L50 gun to resemble its indirect power projectile role. It is also equipped with an extra ammunition information management sub-system alongside its modified AYTRACK fire control system, borrowed heavily from that of the Panthera Tigris. Simultaneously pre-programed together is the PzH 2E modified AY3H 170 mmm compatible XA1Y-E2 automatic loading system of the original Panthera Tigris, with the ability to initiate MRSI (multiple round simultaneus impact) firing capability, which enable the PzH 2E to fire up to six rounds simultaneously within one targetted spot.

The AY3H is capable of throttling and exerting its rounds to over 40 km, with an extended projectile reach of over 50 km, a burst fire rate of thirteen rounds per minute and a sustained accurate firing rate of five rounds per minute. Developed with an indirect assault support role in mind, the AY3H is capable of handling multiple range of rounds essential in the ever growing scope of modern technological advancement, high explosive shells, infrared illumination rounds, multispectral smoke projectiles, being some example of rounds it utilised, and its thirty 170 x 1,000 mm rounds are stored within the modified XA1Y-E2 series of autoloading system, with its previous ability to fire its rounds if need be on the move terminated.

The PzH 2E's ammuntion resupply vehicle is based on the AY2 B variant chassis, with a thin 75 mm aluminium layered armour to provide protection against enemy infantry and light armoured vehicle small power projectile capability. Dubbed the AY2-T1, it is capable of delivering twenty rounds in five minutes' time, and is capable of delivering extra fuel to the PzH 2E mobile artillery system. It consists of three crews and is capable of holding up to 85 AY3H rounds.

The co-axial Halstenmetall 20mm AY1A TCR automatic cannon was removed, and replaced with a 12.7mm AY14-HMG which holds one thousand and two hundred rounds divided by two equal stock accomodation. The twelve laser detection countermeasure aerosol and smoke discharging-capabled grenades were also reduced to six, and the eight LA-420A1 Havik II BLATGM two-box launcher was removed.

The PzH 2E maintained the E variant's Adversus and Hauberk armour layout, thus maintaining the excellent all-around protection trait and well-armoured characteristic of the Panthera Tigris, consequently enabling the PzH 2E to become a mobile ground infantry assault support unit if need be. The E variant's integrated AYHK10 ADS was kept, although electronics and sensory unrelated to that of the PzH 2E's intended role was removed. The Forza FB-12TSD propulsion and 8GDCT automated double clutch transmission systems of the Panthera Tigris was also kept, alongside its VLT HPVS-MBT hydropneumatic active suspension system, which was moved to the front section of the mobile howitzer to accomodate for the change in its role, thus allowing the PzH 2E to maintain the excellent mobility of the Panthera Tigris.

All in all, the PzH 2E is seen as a step up over that of its predecessor Panzerhaubitze 1H (PzH 1H) series of mobile artillery system within the Yohannesian Wehrmacht (Defence Forces), and it was conceptualised and developed to fill a flexible role as the Wehrmacht's mean of a domestically manufactured Yohannesian primary assault gun if need be depending on the circumstance involved, ground formation offensive support unit, and an operational indirect mobile artillery system as its primary functional role.

The innovative, state-of-the-art Panthera Tigris self-propelled artillery and mobile gun howitzer variant of the Panzerhaubitze 2E will fill its role as the primary mobile artillery and gun system of the Wehrmacht well into the future.

Designation
PzH 2E
Name
Panzerhaubitze 2E
Role (within the Wehrmacht)
Mobile artillery system
In service
2000-present
No. of Crew
3 (commander, driver and gunner)
Manufacturer
VMK
Place of origin
Yohannes
Weight
76.1 tonnes
Length (with gun extended forward)
11 m
Height
2.69 m
Width
3.95 m
Track width
701 mm
Ground clearance
500 mm
Maximum (governed) speed
85 km/h
Cross country speed
50 km/h
Speed 10% Slope
23 km/h
Speed 60% slope
15 km/h
Acceleration (0 to 32 km/h)
4.7 seconds
Range
626 km
Operational cruising range
538 km
Trench crossing
3.09 m
Vertical obstacle
1.14 m
Fording without preparation
1.24 m
Fording with preparation
2.01 m
Suspension
VLT HPVS-MBT active hydropneumatic
Main armament
AY3H 170/L50 smoothbore gun (30)
Additional armament
1 x 12.7mm AY14-HMG (2,400)
16 x Fragmentary Grenade Launchers
Engine
1750 kW (2347 HP) Forza FB-12TSD flat-boxer-12 cylinders
turbocharger, supercharger, diesel cylinder boxer twincharged
(supercharger + twin turbocharger)
Transmission
Forza 8GDCT automated double clutch
(8 forward, 4 reverse)
Fuel consumption
2.4 L/km
Power/weight ratio
22.9 kW/t (30.9 HP/t)
Armour
Adversus E modified
Fire & Control
AYTRACK-1B
Protection
AY09 AFEDSS, AYHK10 ADS, and AY109 NBC/CBRN (NBCS)
Price per unit
US$6,500,000.00
Price of DPR
(domestic manufacturing license)
US$32,000,000,000.00
Last edited by Yohannes on Fri Oct 28, 2011 12:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Karomakia
Secretary

Founded: Jun 24, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Karomakia » Mon Oct 24, 2011 5:36 pm

I would care to purchase 5 of these tanks, and the production rights, that comes to NS$105,092,500,000.
The Athenian Democracy of Karomakia

Yohannes
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Yohannes » Mon Oct 24, 2011 5:39 pm

Karomakia wrote:I would care to purchase 5 of these tanks, and the production rights, that comes to NS$105,092,500,000.

Hello! :)

This is the wrong thread for ordering the AY2-1E.

Simply order the previously mentioned main battle tank in this main storefront thread: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=105528

Thank you..!
Last edited by Yohannes on Mon Oct 24, 2011 5:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Strebedia
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: May 04, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Strebedia » Wed Oct 26, 2011 5:41 am

My country would like to purchase 200 Panzerhaubitze 2E tanks.
CLICK HERE FOR SOME RANDOMNESS
YOU NEED TO SEE THIS THREAD!!! IT'S SO FUNNY!!!
Colony(s)
Vaproda
Kaiserin (Empress): Elizabeth Steiner
Chancellor: Richard von Belcredi
Political Views: Centrist Left-Leaning Democracy
DEFCON 5 4 3 2 1
WARS
Albaie Civil War- Royalist And Strebedian Victory
Great Saravite War- Strebedian And Coalition VIctory
Why can't you follow simple instructions
Getting Away From The Mods
Eaglleia wrote:
The Stupidheads wrote:Says who?

The Mods.

Eaglleia wrote:
The Stupidheads wrote:Who's the Mods?

Never mind.

Yohannes
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Yohannes » Wed Oct 26, 2011 5:44 am

Strebedia wrote:My country would like to purchase 200 Panzerhaubitze 2E tanks.

Wrong thread mate.. the right thread to post order is: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=105528

Strebedia
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: May 04, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Strebedia » Wed Oct 26, 2011 5:45 am

Whoops. Sorry
CLICK HERE FOR SOME RANDOMNESS
YOU NEED TO SEE THIS THREAD!!! IT'S SO FUNNY!!!
Colony(s)
Vaproda
Kaiserin (Empress): Elizabeth Steiner
Chancellor: Richard von Belcredi
Political Views: Centrist Left-Leaning Democracy
DEFCON 5 4 3 2 1
WARS
Albaie Civil War- Royalist And Strebedian Victory
Great Saravite War- Strebedian And Coalition VIctory
Why can't you follow simple instructions
Getting Away From The Mods
Eaglleia wrote:
The Stupidheads wrote:Says who?

The Mods.

Eaglleia wrote:
The Stupidheads wrote:Who's the Mods?

Never mind.

Yohannes
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Yohannes » Fri Oct 28, 2011 12:37 am

Strebedia wrote:Whoops. Sorry

Its okay. :)

Previous

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Global Economics and Trade