NATION

PASSWORD

ASAEA [Open|MT]

A meeting place where national storefronts can tout their wares and discuss trade. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Coltarin
Senator

Founded: Mar 26, 2011
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Coltarin » Wed Jun 08, 2011 3:12 am

OOC will you be putting the AR2 on the storefront? it looks really cool
Coltarin (AKA Colt)
Paintis Bulpupis

Puzikas wrote:"No gun? Fuck it , you're now Comrade Meat Shield" level.
Fordorsia wrote:Why sell the restored weapons when you can keep them in a military-themed sex dungeon?
Spreewerke wrote:Basically plainclothes, armed security on a plane. Terrorist starts boxcuttering? Shoot his ass. Passenger starts being a dickhole penisweiner? Arrest his ass. Stewardess walks by? Smack dat ass. People obviously see you? Lose your job as a federal employee and suffer a failing marriage while your children don't speak with you at home and, due to your newly-developed drinking problem, you also lose all custody rights of your children. Your life culminates with your self-immolation inside your one-bedroom trailer home.

Anemos Major
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jun 01, 2008
Ex-Nation

Postby Anemos Major » Wed Jun 08, 2011 8:33 am

Coltarin wrote:OOC will you be putting the AR2 on the storefront? it looks really cool

OOC: Time, time, give me time...

The Zuid-Afrikaansche Republic
Civil Servant

Founded: Jun 06, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby The Zuid-Afrikaansche Republic » Wed Jun 08, 2011 8:59 am

Official Communique,
The Freeland of the Zuid-Afrikaansche Republic,

United, As A People
Verenigd, Als Een Volk

Greetings,
The Freeland of the Zuid-Afrikaansche Republic would like to formally place in an order of "x15,000 Units of the AR3R1 'Carabinyr' pattern". These weapons shall be utilized by the ZAR Executive Guard, charged with protecting the wealthiest, highest white officials within the ZAR.

Thank you,

Ian Flemming,
Minister of Defense and Procurement
His Holiness, President of The People and The Heavens, Senior General Mathias Abath

Anemos Major
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Anemos Major » Wed Jun 08, 2011 1:47 pm

The Zuid-Afrikaansche Republic wrote:
(Image)

Official Communique,
The Freeland of the Zuid-Afrikaansche Republic,

United, As A People
Verenigd, Als Een Volk

Greetings,
The Freeland of the Zuid-Afrikaansche Republic would like to formally place in an order of "x15,000 Units of the AR3R1 'Carabinyr' pattern". These weapons shall be utilized by the ZAR Executive Guard, charged with protecting the wealthiest, highest white officials within the ZAR.

Thank you,

Ian Flemming,
Minister of Defense and Procurement

Imperial State Armaments Export Authority
-Imperise Directoratyr Exrecounise dei Armamentyr Etatei-

TO: The Freeland of the Zuid-Afrikaansche Republic

Your order for the following:

15,000 Arsenal Deimos Modelyr AR3R1 'Carabinyr' pattern 7.7mm Carbine.

has been refused due to objections with your nation's policies of segregation based upon melanin levels within the Holy Office of War.

The State Armaments Export Authority.

Gesseria
Attaché

Founded: Jun 27, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Gesseria » Wed Jun 08, 2011 2:41 pm

From the Department of National Security,
Office of Equipment Acquisition

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

The Allied States would like to place an order for 250,000x AR5R1 Para's to supplement its existing inventory of SG550 assault rifles in the Gesserian armed forces.

Unit cost: 1,290USD
Estimated net cost: 322,500,000USD
250K Bulk Order 10% Discount: 32,250,000USD
Estimated total cost: 290,250,000USD

The appropriate funds will be wired immediately should the order be approved.
"May Heaven's Light Guide Us Through Rough Seas Ahead."

Anemos Major
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Anemos Major » Thu Jun 09, 2011 12:41 am

Gesseria wrote:From the Department of National Security,
Office of Equipment Acquisition

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

The Allied States would like to place an order for 250,000x AR5R1 Para's to supplement its existing inventory of SG550 assault rifles in the Gesserian armed forces.

Unit cost: 1,290USD
Estimated net cost: 322,500,000USD
250K Bulk Order 10% Discount: 32,250,000USD
Estimated total cost: 290,250,000USD

The appropriate funds will be wired immediately should the order be approved.

TO: The Department of National Security, Office of Equipment Acquisition, The Allied States of Gesseria

250,000 AR5R1 Para 5.56mm Rifle

has been approved at the total cost of 290,250,000 NSD (a 10% discount has been applied). All goods, together with parts and ammunition, will be shipped to your nation; any complaints and requests for information should be relayed to us.

We thank you for your cooperation and business,

OOC: So I've set up a new frequent buyers program, and outlined it in the rules which nobody looks at, so I'll post it here for clarification.

viii) Buy ten times from me, and the value of those discounts rises to 10% for 100,000 units, and 20% for 200,000.

Previous buyers will not have their previous purchases counted; not to sound ungrateful for anything, but since all pre-rule revision purchases had much bigger discounts applied to them, it's only fair. So... yeah. Enjoy.

Southern Cynocephali
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Apr 28, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Southern Cynocephali » Thu Jun 09, 2011 3:14 am

TO: Anemonian State Armaments Export Authority
FROM: Materiel Procurement Division, Southern Cynocephali Defence Force

We recently noticed the new additions to your catalogue. After analysing the potential applications of the AR5R1, we are pleased to submit the following order for your approval.

1,000,000 x IFAM AR5R1/mod Car2 5.56mm Assault Rifle = $1,280,000,000

This expenditure has been approved in full and payment will be transferred to your nominated account upon confirmation.

Yours Sincerely,
Col. Alistair Walt
MPD, SCDF
Indica, Southern Cynocephali
Demonyms: Cynoceph (pref.), Cynocephalian, Cyno

Nation on NSWiki
SC Sportswire
APEX Tyres

Anemos Major
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Anemos Major » Thu Jun 09, 2011 1:11 pm

Southern Cynocephali wrote:

TO: Anemonian State Armaments Export Authority
FROM: Materiel Procurement Division, Southern Cynocephali Defence Force

We recently noticed the new additions to your catalogue. After analysing the potential applications of the AR5R1, we are pleased to submit the following order for your approval.

1,000,000 x IFAM AR5R1/mod Car2 5.56mm Assault Rifle = $1,280,000,000

This expenditure has been approved in full and payment will be transferred to your nominated account upon confirmation.

Yours Sincerely,
Col. Alistair Walt
MPD, SCDF
Indica, Southern Cynocephali

TO: Materiel Procurement Division, Southern Cynocephali Defence Force

1,000,000 AR5R1/mod Car2 5.56mm Tactical Carbine

has been approved at the total cost of 1,152,000,000 NSD (a 10% discount has been applied). All goods, together with parts and ammunition, will be shipped to your nation; any complaints and requests for information should be relayed to us.

We thank you for your valued custom, and hope the ASP-SC is performing to expectation,

Anemos Major
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Anemos Major » Thu Jun 09, 2011 1:58 pm

OOC: Well, I haven't received any other entries for the competition, so I've gone ahead and selected a winner. I'll announce it as soon as I've finished the lineart.

Anemos Major
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Anemos Major » Thu Jun 09, 2011 10:35 pm

OOC: So, the competition. There were many great entries; in this order, a grenade launcher version of the AR9, a rotary barreled AR9 (!), underslung shotguns for the AR3 and AR9 (definitely doing this at one point), an SMG modifcation of the AR3 (which I toyed with, though the result became an unholy abomination), an AR9 modified for maritime use (again, Anemonian Fleet Security would love this, so I'll try and do this), an SG2 shotgun painted orange and loaded with flares (something tells me I can do this one without too much difficulty), a 20mm grenade launcher attachment which uses a harmonica action (I want to do this, I want to do it badly), and a belt fed AR3 (this may just solve all my problems involving GPMGs, actually). Thank you very much; this whole thing was intended to set up inspiration for further products, and this has given me just that; it has helped me to no end, and I must admit, I'm lucky to have customers dedicated enough to push me along the right path. If and/or when I get round to implementing these ideas, I'll be sure to give you all credit; it's the very least I can do.

But there's a winner when it comes to competition; beating off the many incredibly interesting and varied entries by a very, very small margin is...

Well, I've noticed that competition of yours. Looking at some of the variants for the AR9, and throughout your storefront, I've noticed that you haven't got a shoulder fired grenade launcher. No offence, but if a soldier needed to give some suppressing fire without having to use a machine gun, or an SAW, why not have a AR9, chambered in a 30mm grenade? It would take less time to reload than one of your usual rocket-grenade-thingys.

Dimoniquid. It's a sound idea, and one I vaguely remember playing around with a while ago. Though I do intend to retain my 'rocket-grenade-thingys' (there're no rockets involved!), an airburst grenade launcher (25mm, mind) is something that's always nice to have. Furthermore, it's the one that was arguably the most adventurous in terms of 'modification' without going too far, and a grenade launcher seemed to 'fit' with the AR9 quite naturally.

So, what does the weapon look like?

The AG11 25mm Airburst Grenade Launcher.

I'll be sure to do a writeup and productify this as soon as possible. Until then, thank you all very much once again; hopefully, we can try something like this again in the near future.

Coltarin
Senator

Postby Coltarin » Fri Jun 10, 2011 12:04 am

OOC im glad i lost my weapon the rotary barrel, would of been an ammo eater i actually based it of the GatMa lite
Coltarin (AKA Colt)
Paintis Bulpupis

Fordorsia wrote:Why sell the restored weapons when you can keep them in a military-themed sex dungeon?
Spreewerke wrote:Basically plainclothes, armed security on a plane. Terrorist starts boxcuttering? Shoot his ass. Passenger starts being a dickhole penisweiner? Arrest his ass. Stewardess walks by? Smack dat ass. People obviously see you? Lose your job as a federal employee and suffer a failing marriage while your children don't speak with you at home and, due to your newly-developed drinking problem, you also lose all custody rights of your children. Your life culminates with your self-immolation inside your one-bedroom trailer home.

Anemos Major
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Anemos Major » Sat Jun 11, 2011 2:07 pm

Coltarin wrote:OOC im glad i lost my weapon the rotary barrel, would of been an ammo eater i actually based it of the GatMa lite

OOC: Well, you don't really need a rotary barrel when you can simply raise the rate of fire, and either approach is kind of pointless. To be honest, multiple barrels are unnecessary on most small arms.

Asumbuoy
Envoy

Founded: Apr 24, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Asumbuoy » Sat Jun 11, 2011 3:03 pm

Anemonian State Armaments,
Anemos Major
11/06/2011

Minister John Cameron,
Federal Ministry of Defense,
Asumbuoy

Re: Military Re-Armament

Dear Sir/Madam,
The purpose of this letter is to solicit quotes, technical specifications and other information from your state company in relation to the following products:

-ASP .45 Standard (600,000)
-IFAM AR9/mod Ex (250,000)

Without discounts, we believe these 850,000 units will cost $842,000,000. With the added discount of 10% for bulk buying, this sum should be reduced to $757,800,000. This sum will be paid from The Friuichland Military Fund on conformation of this order. We appreciate your time and your response will be awaited,

Minister John Cameron
Last edited by Asumbuoy on Sun Jun 12, 2011 3:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
My Factbook
RP Pop: 72,000,000
Military Pop: 200,000
Reserves: 1,350,000

Norstal wrote:You can't fap to NS? Are you saying we're not good enough for you?

Anemos Major
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Anemos Major » Sun Jun 12, 2011 5:31 am

Asumbuoy wrote:Anemonian State Armaments,
Anemos Major
11/06/2011

Minister John Cameron,
Federal Ministry of Defense,
Asumbuoy

Re: Military Re-Armament

Dear Sir/Madam,
The purpose of this letter is to solicit quotes, technical specifications and other information from your state company in relation to the following products:

-ASP .45 Standard (600,000)
-IFAM AR9/mod Ex (250,000)

Without discounts, we believe these 850,000 units will cost $842,000,000. With the added discount of 10% for bulk buying, this sum should be reduced to $757,800,000. This sum will be paid from The Friuichland Military Fund on conformation of this order. We appreciate your time and your response will be awaited,

Minister John Cameron

TO: Defence Minister John Cameron for the Federal Republic of Asumbuoy

600,000 Arsenal Deimos ASP .45 Automatic Service Pistol - Standard
250,000 IFAM AR9/mod Ex2 6.7mm Export Pattern Rifle

has been approved at the total cost of 775,800,000 NSD (a 10% discount has been applied). All goods, together with parts and ammunition, will be shipped to your nation; any complaints and requests for information should be relayed to us.

Last edited by Anemos Major on Sun Jun 12, 2011 5:31 am, edited 1 time in total.

Asumbuoy
Envoy

Founded: Apr 24, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Asumbuoy » Sun Jun 12, 2011 7:09 am

Anemos Major wrote:Imperial State Armaments Export Authority

TO: Defence Minister John Cameron for the Federal Republic of Asumbuoy

600,000 Arsenal Deimos ASP .45 Automatic Service Pistol - Standard
250,000 IFAM AR9/mod Ex2 6.7mm Export Pattern Rifle

has been approved at the total cost of 775,800,000 NSD (a 10% discount has been applied). All goods, together with parts and ammunition, will be shipped to your nation; any complaints and requests for information should be relayed to us.

To: Anemonian Tate Armaments

We look forward to the arrival of the weapons and possibly doing more business in the future.

John Cameron
My Factbook
RP Pop: 72,000,000
Military Pop: 200,000
Reserves: 1,350,000

Norstal wrote:You can't fap to NS? Are you saying we're not good enough for you?

Anemos Major
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Anemos Major » Sun Jun 12, 2011 11:50 pm

OOC: Roger that.

Anemos Major
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Anemos Major » Mon Jun 13, 2011 2:57 pm

Coltarin
Senator

Postby Coltarin » Mon Jun 13, 2011 9:00 pm

Hello I would like to purchase The AR9R1 assault rifle
Quantity: 500,000
Total cost:$905,000,000NSD
Coltarin (AKA Colt)
Paintis Bulpupis

Anemos Major
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Anemos Major » Tue Jun 14, 2011 7:34 am

Coltarin wrote:Hello I would like to purchase The AR9R1 assault rifle
Quantity: 500,000
Total cost:$905,000,000NSD

TO: The Empire of Coltarin

500,000 IFAM AR9R1 6.7mm Modular Weapons System

has been approved at the total cost of 814,500,000 NSD (a 10% discount has been applied). All goods, together with parts and ammunition, will be shipped to your nation; any complaints and requests for information should be relayed to us.

Reformed York
Envoy

Founded: Jun 14, 2011
Ex-Nation

A purchace made by the Ministry of Defense of Reformed York.

Postby Reformed York » Tue Jun 14, 2011 12:02 pm

Ministry of Defense of the Republic of Reformed York

The purchase will include

Seven Hundred and Fifty Thousand (750,000) Arsenal Deimos Modelyr 1917 Revision 1941 rifles.

Two Hundred Thousand (200,000) Arsenal Deimos Modelyr 1917 revision 1941 Sharpshooter rifles.

Sixty Thousand (60,000) Arsenal Coronei 1898 Bolt Action Long Rifles

With Much Appreciation, William Cromwell, Director of Defense

Anemos Major
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Anemos Major » Tue Jun 14, 2011 1:43 pm

Reformed York wrote:

Seven Hundred and Fifty Thousand (750,000) Arsenal Deimos Modelyr 1917 Revision 1941 rifles.

Two Hundred Thousand (200,000) Arsenal Deimos Modelyr 1917 revision 1941 Sharpshooter rifles.

TO: William Cromwell, Director of Defense for the Republic of Reformed York

750,000 Arsenal Deimos Modelyr 1917 Revision 1941 7.7mm Self-Loading Rifle
200,000 Arsenal Deimos Modelyr 1917 Revision 1941 7.7mm Sharpshooter Rifle
60,000 Arsenal Coronei Modelyr 1898 7.7mm Bolt-Action Infantry Rifle

has been approved at the total cost of 872,100,000 NSD (a 10% discount has been applied). All goods, together with parts and ammunition, will be shipped to your nation; any complaints and requests for information should be relayed to us.

Reformed York
Envoy

Founded: Jun 14, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Reformed York » Tue Jun 14, 2011 3:05 pm

Anemos Major wrote:
Reformed York wrote:

TO: William Cromwell, Director of Defense for the Republic of Reformed York

750,000 Arsenal Deimos Modelyr 1917 Revision 1941 7.7mm Self-Loading Rifle
200,000 Arsenal Deimos Modelyr 1917 Revision 1941 7.7mm Sharpshooter Rifle
60,000 Arsenal Coronei Modelyr 1898 7.7mm Bolt-Action Infantry Rifle

has been approved at the total cost of 872,100,000 NSD (a 10% discount has been applied). All goods, together with parts and ammunition, will be shipped to your nation; any complaints and requests for information should be relayed to us.

Quite. The funds have been wired.

(OOC: And the country is unshaken by such expenses, as it is economically similar to post-WWII United States)

Coltarin
Senator

Postby Coltarin » Tue Jun 14, 2011 3:47 pm

The funds have been wired
Coltarin (AKA Colt)
Paintis Bulpupis

Anemos Major
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Anemos Major » Tue Jun 14, 2011 11:16 pm

OOC: Understood (in both cases).

Coltarin
Senator

Postby Coltarin » Tue Jun 14, 2011 11:31 pm

OOC- please add the guns
Coltarin (AKA Colt)
Paintis Bulpupis

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Global Economics and Trade