NATION

PASSWORD

Phoenixwood International™

A meeting place where national storefronts can tout their wares and discuss trade. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Fedriya
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Nov 14, 2008
Ex-Nation

Postby Fedriya » Sat Oct 01, 2011 11:16 am

Thank you Zitru, it was a pleasure doing business with you.
Phoenixwood International

Bored of 'okay' oil?

The Government of the Phoenixwood-Owned Empire of Fedriya
President: Charles Phalsomann
Minister of Foreign Affairs: Oleg Zurplensky
Factbook

The Stupidheads
Spokesperson

Founded: May 05, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby The Stupidheads » Mon Oct 03, 2011 6:08 pm

Fedriya wrote:
Thank you Mr. Nagala,

Troops are being deployed to your nation as we speak. We expect the funds to be transferred within the next 84 hours.

Kind Regards,
Dr. Charles Phalsomann,
Head of Public Relations, Promoter and Spokesperson of Phoenixwood International

Received and understood. A full nation pack will cost you your nation's equivalent of $100 million a year.
Rest assured that all property of Cybus Industries will be protected 24/7 by our most dedicated professionals.

Kind Regards,
Dr. Charles Phalsomann,
Head of Public Relations, Promoter and Spokesperson of Phoenixwood International

Certainly sir, your bill comes to $50,000,750,000. Once the money is wired, your stock will be transferred also.

Kind Regards,
Dr. Charles Phalsomann,

Received and understood. The full nation pack will cost you your country's equivalent of $100 million a year. And Phoenixwood International have recently priced the Undercover Operatives at $1,000,000 per year, we thought you ought to know of this price change so you can make an informed decision about whether or not you wish to continue with your purchases.

Kind Regards,
Dr. Charles Phalsomann,

It's okay. I can afford it because my nation is a rich nation. Just look at my income tax rate!
69%
Signed,
The Stupidheads

Leader: Nobody
Capital City: Stupidity

Civil War in 2000
World War II
The Great War

Why can't you follow simple instructions?

Fedriya
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Fedriya » Tue Oct 04, 2011 9:48 am

Your bill is $101 million per year. We will commence when the funds have been transferred.

Bored of 'okay' oil?

Factbook

Strength and nobility
Envoy

Founded: Oct 24, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Strength and nobility » Tue Oct 04, 2011 11:40 am

To:Pheonixwood International
We of Loki and Co. PMC have a proposition for your company,we propose that your company advertises our company and we do the same,this will be beneficial for all of us as in return we shall give 10% of our profits if buyers of our services show that they were directed from here,we would appreciate if you do the same,not in the same percentage of course,but it will be less than our percentage given.

Arexal Pendragon,
Loki and Co.
In need of military products? Look no further S&N Arms Manufacturer Is here for all your needs.
In need of a PMC? Look no further, We of Loki and Co. PMC are here for all your PMC needs.

98% of all Internet users would cry if Facebook crashed,If you are one of the two percent that would sit back and laugh then repost this into you sig.
99% of teenagers would cry if they saw Justin Bieber standing on top of a skyscraper about to jump. If you are the 1% sitting there with 3D glasses, screaming DO A BACKFLIP! Then copy & paste this into your sig.
Proud Member of the WSA
Please Join My Embassy Program

Fedriya
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Fedriya » Tue Oct 04, 2011 11:49 am

Phoenixwood International has policy which states that they refuse to give out their profits. And seeing as they would not like to ask for 10% of your profits without giving anything in return, I am afraid they have to decline your offer.

However, they do advertize the organizations in which they hold shares in. If Phoenixwood International were to buy an amount of available shares from your organization, if such shares exist, then the advertizing fee would be non-existent and would be a bonus.
Thank you for your interest in the conglomerate.

Kind Regards,
Charles Phalsomann DPS DBA,
Head of Public Relations, Promoter and Spokesperson of Phoenixwood International.
Last edited by Fedriya on Thu Apr 26, 2012 8:58 am, edited 1 time in total.

Bored of 'okay' oil?

Factbook

Strength and nobility
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Strength and nobility » Tue Oct 04, 2011 11:56 am

Fedriya wrote:Phoenixwood International has policy which states that they refuse to give out their profits. And seeing as they would not like to ask for 10% of your profits without giving anything in return, i am afraid they have to decline your offer.

However, they do advertise the organizations in which they hold shares in. If Phoenixwood International were to buy an amount of available shares from your organization, if such shares exist, then the advertising fee would be non-existent and would be a bonus.
Thank you for your interest in the conglomerate.

Kind Regards,
Charles Phalsomann,
Head of Public Relations, Promoter and Spokesperson of Phoenixwood International.

Very well,we shall make available 5% of our shares for you purchase this shall cost you around 20 Million NS$.
Thank you for doing business with us.
Arexal Pendragon,
Loki and Co.
In need of military products? Look no further S&N Arms Manufacturer Is here for all your needs.
In need of a PMC? Look no further, We of Loki and Co. PMC are here for all your PMC needs.

98% of all Internet users would cry if Facebook crashed,If you are one of the two percent that would sit back and laugh then repost this into you sig.
99% of teenagers would cry if they saw Justin Bieber standing on top of a skyscraper about to jump. If you are the 1% sitting there with 3D glasses, screaming DO A BACKFLIP! Then copy & paste this into your sig.
Proud Member of the WSA

The Stupidheads
Spokesperson

Founded: May 05, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby The Stupidheads » Wed Oct 05, 2011 6:07 pm

Fedriya wrote:Your bill is $101 million per year. We will commence when the funds have been transferred.

*Wires $101 million*
Signed,
The Stupidheads

Leader: Nobody
Capital City: Stupidity

Civil War in 2000
World War II
The Great War

Why can't you follow simple instructions?

Fedriya
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Fedriya » Thu Oct 06, 2011 9:40 am

Thank you for the business, your request has been carried out.

Bored of 'okay' oil?

Factbook

Strength and nobility
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Strength and nobility » Thu Oct 06, 2011 9:42 am

Fedriya wrote:Thank you for the business, your request has been carried out.

So are you still interested in some shares?

Arexal Pendragon,
Loki and Co.

Proud Member of the WSA

Fedriya
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Fedriya » Thu Oct 06, 2011 10:34 am

We are indeed,

Charles.

Bored of 'okay' oil?

Factbook

Unorganized Ear lobe
Political Columnist

Founded: Oct 02, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Unorganized Ear lobe » Sat Oct 08, 2011 3:18 am

I think i'd like...a full nation pack with the auto renewal thingy and curfew from 1pm to 1am.

Woo. :ugeek:

Fedriya
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Fedriya » Sat Oct 08, 2011 3:32 am

Unorganized Ear lobe wrote:I think i'd like...a full nation pack with the auto renewal thingy and curfew from 1pm to 1am.

Woo. :ugeek:

Dear Unorganized Ear lobe (yes, i said it)

That will cost you $100,000,050 per year and in future, the Board of Directors of Phoenixwood International urge you and all future customers to make their applications in a formal manner. This once, you will be granted our services regardless.

Kind Regards,
Dr. Charles Phalsomann,
Head of Public Relations, Promoter and Spokesperson of Phoenixwood International™

Bored of 'okay' oil?

Factbook

Unorganized Ear lobe
Political Columnist

Founded: Oct 02, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Unorganized Ear lobe » Sat Oct 08, 2011 4:54 pm

Thank you! =D :arrow:

Zitru
Minister

Founded: Jan 18, 2011
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Zitru » Mon Oct 24, 2011 7:13 am

To: Phoenixwood International™
Subject: Soldiers to Guard

Hello, I'm Aster Scream. You will recognize me as the owner and chief executive officer of STP & R.

I request one hundred soldiers from your services to defend our two of our many parks, Kraze and Duez. We also would like soldiers to defend our Walt Disney World Resort.

Thanks,
Aster Scream, CEO and Owner of STP & R.
Federal Republic of ZitruFörbundesrepublik Kalteland

Capital: Raedburg
Official language: Zitran
Demonym: Zitran
President: Thomas Vagnoman (D)
Population: 224,982,345
Currency: Zitran krone (kr) (KKR)
25-year-old male of Scottish and Irish descent
Chemical engineer living in Los Angeles, CA

Member since 18th January 2011

Strength and nobility
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Strength and nobility » Mon Oct 24, 2011 7:45 am

To:Phoenixwood International
S&N
Governmental Employee
# 128341
Encryption code:Redranger449

We of S&N would like to inquire about acquiring a full nation pack to defend our borders,we would like everything except state curfew.
We would like to use the discount we gained for giving your Corporation free items.

Arexal Pendragon,
S&N Inc.
Loki and Co.
S&N.

Proud Member of the WSA

Karomakia
Secretary

Founded: Jun 24, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Karomakia » Mon Oct 24, 2011 8:06 am

You say you offer services, but do you also offer supplies and arms? Please check out my forum post if you are willing to sell me said items.
The Athenian Democracy of Karomakia

Fedriya
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Fedriya » Mon Oct 24, 2011 4:27 pm

Phoenixwood International regrets that it does not infact supply arms but if you look on this thread, most of their sharesholders DO supply the before mentioned munitions/weaponry.

Kind Regards,
Dr. Charles Phalsomann,

Bored of 'okay' oil?

Factbook

Karomakia
Secretary

Founded: Jun 24, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Karomakia » Mon Oct 24, 2011 5:31 pm

Thank you. I have received the services that I needed. Maybe I will have the fortune of doing business with you in the future.
The Athenian Democracy of Karomakia

Fedriya
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Fedriya » Tue Oct 25, 2011 8:12 am

Thank you,

Phoenixwood International hopes that you will not need us in the case of warfare or any other form of armed conflict due to the amount of lives that are usually lost.

But if such a tragedy occures, then Phoenixwood International will back you all the way.

Kind Regards,
Dr. Charles Phalsomann DPS,

Bored of 'okay' oil?

Factbook

Strength and nobility
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Strength and nobility » Tue Oct 25, 2011 10:16 am

[OOC]Could you reply to my post?[/OOC]

Proud Member of the WSA

Fedriya
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Fedriya » Tue Oct 25, 2011 10:23 am

Dear Mr. Pendragon of S&N Inc,

Firstly, allow me to personally apologize for not replying to your post, i completely over-looked it.

For the full nation pack (with the discount) your bill comes to a total of $50 million per calender year and the personnel will be with you in under 4 hours.
Apologies again.

Yours Sincerely,
Dr. Oleg Zurplensky,
Head of Private Security Services of Phoenixwood International.
Last edited by Fedriya on Tue Oct 25, 2011 10:31 am, edited 2 times in total.

Bored of 'okay' oil?

Factbook

Fedriya
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Fedriya » Tue Oct 25, 2011 10:23 am

Zitru wrote:To: Phoenixwood International™
Subject: Soldiers to Guard

Hello, I'm Aster Scream. You will recognize me as the owner and chief executive officer of STP & R.

I request one hundred soldiers from your services to defend our two of our many parks, Kraze and Duez. We also would like soldiers to defend our Walt Disney World Resort.

Thanks,
Aster Scream, CEO and Owner of STP & R.

Dear Mr. Scream,

The requested personnel have been sent to the specified location and will arrive within 3 hours.
I apologize for any delay.

Yours Sincerely,
Dr. Oleg Zurplensky,
Head of Private Security Services of Phoenixwood International.

Bored of 'okay' oil?

Factbook

Strength and nobility
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Strength and nobility » Tue Oct 25, 2011 10:28 am

To:Phoenixwood International
S&N
Governmental Employee
# 12541
Encryption code:Grayranger543

We of S&N would like to inquire about acquiring a full nation pack to defend our borders,we would like everything except state curfew.
We would like to use the discount we gained for giving your Corporation free items.
We have ordered before and hope you will reply to us this time.

Arexal Pendragon,
S&N Inc.
Loki and Co.
S&N.

Proud Member of the WSA

Exogenous Imperium
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Oct 22, 2011
New York Times Democracy

Postby Exogenous Imperium » Tue Oct 25, 2011 12:46 pm

To: The Private Military Services of Phoenixwood International.
From: National Security Council of the Exogenous Imperium.
Priority Level: Urgent.
Classification: Need to know basis.
Encryption: Delta 7.

Our nation would be most interested in procuring a number of your services. First allow me to elaborate on our current circumstances.

There are political activities afoot in the the politics dot ie metropolis and Ireland regions that might conceivably lead to external confrontations. In the purposes of the general good, the nature and potential consequences of possible though unlikely activities were with held from the public consciousness. Due to malign circumstances there has been an internal government leak to opposition and backbenchers within the Extrogenous Imperium’s parliament. Normally this would be of no concern. Unfortunately at this instant in time, government military expenditure is zero, as in nothing. This knowledge is unfortunately well known within our parliament and along with potential consequences from undisclosed activities has given many of our parliamentarians cause for considerable concern.

The Exogenous Imperium has recently legislated for an increase in military expenditure. Defence Chief Bianca Zhu has informed our defence committee that it take a period of time, some six months to a year, to fully train and equip a reliable military infantry division for the purposes of basic defence of the nation. It is the opinion of those in the know that there is in fact no actual immediate danger from these regional activities. We simply seek the physical appearance of such for the peace of mind of fellow parliamentarians and citizens in which we whole the highest regard.

We seek approximately two motorized infantry divisions supported with some light armor and light air capabilities for deployment at city and boarder garrisons in our fine nation. Your indicated prices appear more than a little steep at $100,000 per mercenary per year. A price of three billion dollars for two divisions of mercenaries seems high, when no hostile intention is expected. Also your tanks and transport helicopters at $150,000 and $300,000 is also unreasonable at standing price. Perhaps a renegotiation involving the relinquishment of equipment at end of contractual period could be considered.

Our nation is prepared to offer two and half billion dollars for two fully equipped motorized infantry divisions with seventy tanks and forty transport helicopters along with pilots on lease for one full year. At end of the first year one regiment of your men will remain on for six additional months to assist in training our own soldiers. All equipment will be left for use for our own national army upon completion of your contracted services.

The nature of these regional activities is of little importance and I will not further elaborate upon them. I write to you seeking procurement of your defense capabilities both in temporarily bridging our inadequate defense preparations and in providing assistance in training up our own long-term defense forces.

Yours sincerely

Ruler of the Exogenous Imperium

Premier James

Fedriya
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Fedriya » Tue Oct 25, 2011 1:47 pm

Dear Premier James,

I regret to inform you that Phoenixwood International™ prices are non-negotiatable, post-contractual training of foreign recruits is forbidden for our personnel because in decreases the demand for private military services, and all equipment and personnel rented from Phoenixwood International™ are to be returned upon the specified contract expiring as it remains to be the conglomerate's property.

However, you still hold the right to purchase the previously-mentioned 70 tanks and 40 executive transport helicopters at a price of $22.5 billion per calender year.
When you criticize our prices, please bare in mind that Phoenixwood International™ provides high quality, super-trained and ultra-efficient mercenary services that have never been beaten before and the conglomerate itself and it's personnel are both award-winning entities.

Yours Sincerely,
Dr. Oleg Zurplensky,
Head of Private Security Services of Phoenixwood International™
Last edited by Fedriya on Thu Apr 26, 2012 9:07 am, edited 1 time in total.

Bored of 'okay' oil?

Factbook

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Global Economics and Trade