NATION

PASSWORD

ASAEA [Open|MT]

A meeting place where national storefronts can tout their wares and discuss trade. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Anemos Major
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jun 01, 2008
Ex-Nation

Postby Anemos Major » Mon Jul 04, 2011 4:25 pm

OOC: M'kay.

Moral Libertarians
Minister

Founded: Apr 22, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Moral Libertarians » Tue Jul 05, 2011 1:39 pm

---Incoming Communication---

Encryption: Moderate
To: Anemonian State Armaments Export Authority

To whom it may concern,

Greetings! It is with great pleasure that I introduce myself and my company to you. I am Henry Peterson, CEO of Rattlesnake Defence Industries. We are a new organisation, recently incorporated in the Republic of Moral Libertarians, and we wish to become a major arms supplier to the country's domestic market. To that end we wish to purchase the following items for resale within our nation:

50,000 x AR3R1 'Carabinyr' /mod KRL (with full combat attachments)
    75,000 x ASP .45 Standard

Our accountants have determined the value of this sale to be 127 million standard dollars. The funds will be wired to a banking institution of your choice upon confirmation of the order.

Sincerely,
Henry Peterson, CEO
Free market is best market.
Political Compass
I support Anarcho-Capitalism
Terra Agora wrote:A state, no matter how small, is not liberty. Taxes are not liberty, government courts are not liberty, government police are not liberty. Anarchy is liberty and anarchy is order.
Occupied Deutschland: [Government] is arbitrary. It draws a line in the sand wherever it wants, and if one crosses it, one gets punished. The only difference is where the line is.
Staenwald: meh tax evasion is understandable in some cases. I don't want some filthy politician grabbing my money for something I don't use.
Volnotova: Corporations... cannot exist without a state.
The moment statism is wiped off the face of this planet it is impossible for any corporation to continue its existance.

Anemos Major
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Anemos Major » Thu Jul 07, 2011 5:55 pm

Moral Libertarians wrote:---Incoming Communication---

To whom it may concern,

Greetings! It is with great pleasure that I introduce myself and my company to you. I am Henry Peterson, CEO of Rattlesnake Defence Industries. We are a new organisation, recently incorporated in the Republic of Moral Libertarians, and we wish to become a major arms supplier to the country's domestic market. To that end we wish to purchase the following items for resale within our nation:

Our accountants have determined the value of this sale to be 127 million standard dollars. The funds will be wired to a banking institution of your choice upon confirmation of the order.

Sincerely,
Henry Peterson, CEO

Imperial State Armaments Export Authority
-Imperise Directoratyr Exrecounise dei Armamentyr Etatei-

TO: Rattlesnake Defence Industries PLC, The Republic of Moral Libertarians

We regret to inform you that resale of our products is strictly prohibited by Anemonian arms export laws. The only exceptions to this lie within legally operating civilian arms dealing entities, who specifically state their intent and profit margin; as this is what you are doing, your corporation falls within the acceptable bounds of entities to which we are able to sell our weapons, but we require two statements from you in order to allow this order to go through under the auspices of the Holy Office of War. Firstly, a statement including the exact profit margins envisaged by your corporation is required by the Holy Office of War for accounting purposes, and secondly, a guarantee that individual citizens will not be able to re-sell (this, I understand, will be difficult within your nation) Anemonian bought weapons is an absolute requirement; you must understand that there are nations which Anemos Major is aligned against, and the maintenance of strict resale restriction is a pre-requisite when it comes to maintaining an effective blacklisting system.

We do, of course, apologise wholeheartedly for what is inevitably a great inconvenience; if you choose to cancel your order, that is your prerogative, but we are more than willing to provide you with an additional 10% discount as a gesture of goodwill.

We thank you for your cooperation and business,
The State Armaments Export Authority.
Last edited by Anemos Major on Thu Jul 07, 2011 5:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Coltarin
Senator

Founded: Mar 26, 2011
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Coltarin » Fri Jul 08, 2011 7:56 pm

We would like to purchase:
300,000 AR5R1/mod Car
200,000 AR5R1/mod Car (Carbine)
1 million MG3R1
2 million Model 1917 Revision 1941
Total cost: $5,894,000,000NSD
Truly,
The Imperial Armaments Division
Last edited by Coltarin on Fri Jul 08, 2011 11:00 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Coltarin (AKA Colt)
Paintis Bulpupis

Puzikas wrote:"No gun? Fuck it , you're now Comrade Meat Shield" level.
Fordorsia wrote:Why sell the restored weapons when you can keep them in a military-themed sex dungeon?
Spreewerke wrote:Basically plainclothes, armed security on a plane. Terrorist starts boxcuttering? Shoot his ass. Passenger starts being a dickhole penisweiner? Arrest his ass. Stewardess walks by? Smack dat ass. People obviously see you? Lose your job as a federal employee and suffer a failing marriage while your children don't speak with you at home and, due to your newly-developed drinking problem, you also lose all custody rights of your children. Your life culminates with your self-immolation inside your one-bedroom trailer home.

Anemos Major
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Anemos Major » Sat Jul 09, 2011 10:39 pm

Coltarin wrote:We would like to purchase:
300,000 AR5R1/mod Car
1 million MG3R1
Truly,

TO: The Empire of Coltarin

Your order for the following:

300,000 IFAM AR5R1 5.56mm Assault Rifle
200,000 IFAM AR5R1/mod Car 5.56mm Carbine
1,000,000 Arsenal Deimos Arsenal Deimos MG3R1 7.7mm GPMG
2,000,000 Arsenal Deimos Modelyr 1917 Revision 1941 7.7mm Self-Loading Rifle

has been approved at the total cost of 3,481,200,000 NSD (a 10% discount has been applied). All goods, together with parts and ammunition, will be shipped to your nation; any complaints and requests for information should be relayed to us.

Coltarin
Senator

Postby Coltarin » Sun Jul 10, 2011 12:15 am

Anemos Major wrote:
Coltarin wrote:We would like to purchase:
300,000 AR5R1/mod Car
1 million MG3R1
Truly,

300,000 IFAM AR5R1 5.56mm Assault Rifle
200,000 IFAM AR5R1/mod Car 5.56mm Carbine
1,000,000 Arsenal Deimos Arsenal Deimos MG3R1 7.7mm GPMG
2,000,000 Arsenal Deimos Modelyr 1917 Revision 1941 7.7mm Self-Loading Rifle

has been approved at the total cost of 3,481,200,000 NSD (a 10% discount has been applied). All goods, together with parts and ammunition, will be shipped to your nation; any complaints and requests for information should be relayed to us.

Thank you, your funds have been wired to your account.
Truly,
The Imperial Home Defense Commission
Coltarin (AKA Colt)
Paintis Bulpupis

Fordorsia wrote:Why sell the restored weapons when you can keep them in a military-themed sex dungeon?
Spreewerke wrote:Basically plainclothes, armed security on a plane. Terrorist starts boxcuttering? Shoot his ass. Passenger starts being a dickhole penisweiner? Arrest his ass. Stewardess walks by? Smack dat ass. People obviously see you? Lose your job as a federal employee and suffer a failing marriage while your children don't speak with you at home and, due to your newly-developed drinking problem, you also lose all custody rights of your children. Your life culminates with your self-immolation inside your one-bedroom trailer home.

Coltarin
Senator

Postby Coltarin » Sun Jul 10, 2011 4:03 am

OOC how many purchases do I have?
Coltarin (AKA Colt)
Paintis Bulpupis

Anemos Major
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Anemos Major » Sun Jul 10, 2011 4:25 am

Coltarin wrote:OOC how many purchases do I have?

OOC: You currently have 5 purchases.

Belfras
Ambassador

Founded: Oct 17, 2009

Postby Belfras » Sun Jul 10, 2011 11:12 am

Kingdom of Belfras
His Majesties Armed Forces

Hello, we are interested in upgrading our Armed Forces and we believe coming to you is a wise decision. We've become very interested with the AR9R1 MWS and the Automatic Service Pistol. Therefore we would very much like to purchase x100 of the below listed for testing purposes.

Additionally, for future purchases. Is there a training rifle grenade available? If so, does it have an adjustable weight to better match each type of Rifle Grenade available? If we decide to begin outfitting our armed forces with the AR9 It'd be appreciated if our recruits could practice with training RGs rather then the real thing. If their is a problem with our Purchase Order please let us know ASAP so we can fix any errors.

Edit:
Additionally, our Law Enforcement agency has become interested in your sidearms and rifles, so please find attached their PO with ours.

I look forward to both your reply and making further purchases.

Supreme Legate Tyrion Urgenti.
Head of the Army.
EDIT: Revised Purchase-Order on 15/07/11 after talks with Anemos.

Law enforcement armament
City of Isn Deslen Police Department
ASP .45 Compact Police (No Automatic) - $805 per. x14,000 = $11.27 million
Police Pattern AR/C-9 Semi Automatic Police Carbine $1300 per, x538 = $699,400

Military armaments
ASP .45 Standard $820 per. 3 million units = 2.46 billion
IFAM AR9R1 - $1,810 per. 3 million units = 5.43 billion
Combat Rifle Grenade 1, 40mm AP: 25 NSD x 5 million = 125 million
Combat Rifle Grenade 2, 52mm AT: 32 NSD x 5 million = 160 million
Utility Rifle Grenade 1, Smoke Discharge: 26 NSD x 5 million = 130 million
Utility Rifle Grenade 2, Door Breaching: 23 NSD x 5 million = 115 million
Utility Rifle Grenade 3, Parachute Flare: 28 NSD x 5 million = 140 million
Training Rifle Grenade (TRG): 16 NSD x 3.45 million = 55.2 million
= $8,627,694,000 (8.6271694 billion)
Last edited by Belfras on Fri Jul 15, 2011 12:34 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Demonym is Belfrasian, currency is Lira

Coltarin
Senator

Postby Coltarin » Sun Jul 10, 2011 9:42 pm

Hello we would like to purchase:
200,000 LA5 Personal Defense Weapon
Total cost:$280,000,000NSD
Coltarin (AKA Colt)
Paintis Bulpupis

Moral Libertarians
Minister

Founded: Apr 22, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Moral Libertarians » Mon Jul 11, 2011 9:28 pm

OOC: Sorry for the delay.

Anemos Major wrote:

We regret to inform you that resale of our products is strictly prohibited by Anemonian arms export laws. The only exceptions to this lie within legally operating civilian arms dealing entities, who specifically state their intent and profit margin; as this is what you are doing, your corporation falls within the acceptable bounds of entities to which we are able to sell our weapons, but we require two statements from you in order to allow this order to go through under the auspices of the Holy Office of War. Firstly, a statement including the exact profit margins envisaged by your corporation is required by the Holy Office of War for accounting purposes, and secondly, a guarantee that individual citizens will not be able to re-sell (this, I understand, will be difficult within your nation) Anemonian bought weapons is an absolute requirement; you must understand that there are nations which Anemos Major is aligned against, and the maintenance of strict resale restriction is a pre-requisite when it comes to maintaining an effective blacklisting system.

We do, of course, apologise wholeheartedly for what is inevitably a great inconvenience; if you choose to cancel your order, that is your prerogative, but we are more than willing to provide you with an additional 10% discount as a gesture of goodwill.

---Incoming Communication---

To whom it may concern,

We fully understand and agree with your organisation's stance on weapons resale, and are happy to comply with your requests.

Firstly, we expect a gross margin of no more than 10% on all orders, and we are willing to modify our contract with you to account for this ceiling.

Secondly, on the matter of on-selling of your products, you need not worry about our ability to enforce your requirements. It will be a simple matter for our legal team to modify our terms and conditions of sale to:
a) Restrict sales to entities and individuals based wholly in the Republic, and
b) Impose punitive financial measures on any individuals or entities who engage in the resale of your products to individuals or entities, either internal or external to our nation; this would include the contracting of a security agency to recover the products.

These two conditions will be formally inserted into our contract with you. I hope this will satisfy your request.

Sincerely,
Henry Peterson, CEO
Free market is best market.
Political Compass
I support Anarcho-Capitalism
Terra Agora wrote:A state, no matter how small, is not liberty. Taxes are not liberty, government courts are not liberty, government police are not liberty. Anarchy is liberty and anarchy is order.
Occupied Deutschland: [Government] is arbitrary. It draws a line in the sand wherever it wants, and if one crosses it, one gets punished. The only difference is where the line is.
Staenwald: meh tax evasion is understandable in some cases. I don't want some filthy politician grabbing my money for something I don't use.
Volnotova: Corporations... cannot exist without a state.
The moment statism is wiped off the face of this planet it is impossible for any corporation to continue its existance.

Anemos Major
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Anemos Major » Thu Jul 14, 2011 3:36 am

OOC: Guys;

I'm in France at the moment, and am therefore unable to accept orders (this computer is so slow it struggles with word processors, let alone Excel (where I do price calculations)). Therefore, you'll have to wait until August 8th for me to accept orders; that said, please feel free to place them or ask questions as usual; they will be dealt with in due course.

Anemos Major
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Anemos Major » Thu Jul 14, 2011 1:07 pm

Coltarin
Senator

Postby Coltarin » Fri Jul 15, 2011 6:13 am

The Imperial Empire of Coltarin would like to purchase, A Red Gold plated ASP .45 Long Slide, with the words Freedom Now And Forever For Those Oppressed, etched on the right slide,and the Imperial crest above the Motto(the one on the flag) on the right hand of the slide. we will fix the Price when it is complete.
Thank You,
The Grand Imperial Council
Last edited by Coltarin on Fri Jul 15, 2011 6:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
Coltarin (AKA Colt)
Paintis Bulpupis

Anemos Major
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Anemos Major » Fri Jul 15, 2011 12:16 pm

OOC: Massively revamped AR9R1 purchase system to permit the acquisition of attachments.

And added a training rifle grenade.
Last edited by Anemos Major on Fri Jul 15, 2011 12:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Coltarin
Senator

Postby Coltarin » Fri Jul 15, 2011 5:32 pm

Anemos Major wrote:OOC: Massively revamped AR9R1 purchase system to permit the acquisition of attachments.

And added a training rifle grenade.

So that I'll take that as: every thing but the RGs on the part list are included with every purchase of an AR9R1 modular system. Am I right?
Coltarin (AKA Colt)
Paintis Bulpupis

Anemos Major
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Anemos Major » Fri Jul 15, 2011 10:12 pm

Coltarin wrote:So that I'll take that as: every thing but the RGs on the part list are included with every purchase of an AR9R1 modular system. Am I right?

OOC: How on earth did you come up with that? That's not right; do the maths, how would that work?

All the attachments have to be bought independently. The 1810 NSD package gives you one base receiver system with one Ultrashort, Carbine, Rifle and Squad Support Weapon Configuration kit.

Anemos Major
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Anemos Major » Fri Jul 15, 2011 10:33 pm

Moral Libertarians wrote:---Incoming Communication---

To whom it may concern,

Sincerely,
Henry Peterson, CEO

50,000 Arsenal Deimos AR3R1 7.7mm 'Carabinyr' /mod KRL
50,000 Grunwalder Heavy Industries CC7 Red Dot Sight
50,000 IFAM V-S Vertical Foregrip
75,000 Arsenal Deimos ASP .45 Automatic Service Pistol - Standard

has been approved at the total cost of 82,175,000 NSD (a 5% discount has been applied). All goods, together with parts and ammunition, will be shipped to your nation; any complaints and requests for information should be relayed to us; please contact us if the combat attachments selected were not satisfactory for your purposes, and we will gladly offer a full refund.

Belfras wrote:
Kingdom of Belfras
His Majesties Armed Forces

Hello, we are interested in upgrading our Armed Forces and we believe coming to you is a wise decision. We've become very interested with the AR9R1 MWS and the Automatic Service Pistol. Therefore we would very much like to purchase x100 of the below listed for testing purposes.

Additionally, for future purchases. Is there a training rifle grenade available? If so, does it have an adjustable weight to better match each type of Rifle Grenade available? If we decide to begin outfitting our armed forces with the AR9 It'd be appreciated if our recruits could practice with training RGs rather then the real thing. If their is a problem with our Purchase Order please let us know ASAP so we can fix any errors.

Edit:
Additionally, our Law Enforcement agency has become interested in your sidearms and rifles, so please find attached their PO with ours.

I look forward to both your reply and making further purchases.

Supreme Legate Tyrion Urgenti.
Head of the Army.
EDIT: Revised Purchase-Order on 15/07/11 after talks with Anemos.

Law enforcement armament
City of Isn Deslen Police Department
ASP .45 Compact Police (No Automatic) - $805 per. x14,000 = $11.27 million
Police Pattern AR/C-9 Semi Automatic Police Carbine $1300 per, x538 = $699,400

Military armaments
ASP .45 Standard $820 per. 3 million units = 2.46 billion
IFAM AR9R1 - $1,810 per. 3 million units = 5.43 billion
Combat Rifle Grenade 1, 40mm AP: 25 NSD x 5 million = 125 million
Combat Rifle Grenade 2, 52mm AT: 32 NSD x 5 million = 160 million
Utility Rifle Grenade 1, Smoke Discharge: 26 NSD x 5 million = 130 million
Utility Rifle Grenade 2, Door Breaching: 23 NSD x 5 million = 115 million
Utility Rifle Grenade 3, Parachute Flare: 28 NSD x 5 million = 140 million
Training Rifle Grenade (TRG): 16 NSD x 3.45 million = 55.2 million
= $8,627,694,000 (8.6271694 billion)

TO: Supreme Legate Tyrion Urgenti, His Majesties Armed Forces, Kingdom of Belfras

City of Isn Police Department:
14,000 Arsenal Deimos ASP .45 Compact Police
538 IFAM Police Pattern AR/C-9 Semi Automatic Police Carbine

Military:
3,000,000 Arsenal Deimos ASP .45 Automatic Service Pistol - Standard
3,000,000 IFAM AR9R1 6.7mm Bullpup Modular Weapons System
5,000,000 Modelyr 10 Combat Rifle Grenade 1, 40mm AP
5,000,000 Modelyr 10 Combat Rifle Grenade 2, 52mm AT
5,000,000 Modelyr 10 Utility Rifle Grenade 1, Smoke Discharge
5,000,000 Modelyr 10 Utility Rifle Grenade 2, Door Breaching
5,000,000 Modelyr 10 Utility Rifle Grenade 3, Parachute Flare
3,450,000 Modelyr 10 Training Rifle Grenade (TRG)

has been approved at the total cost of 7,764,452,460 NSD (a 10% discount has been applied). All goods, together with parts and ammunition, will be shipped to your nation; any complaints and requests for information should be relayed to us; we thank you for choosing the AR9R1 to equip your forces as their new service rifle, and hope you find satisfaction in its performance.

Coltarin wrote:Hello we would like to purchase:
200,000 LA5 Personal Defense Weapon
Total cost:$280,000,000NSD

300,000 IFAM LA5 .45 PDW

has been approved at the total cost of 266,000,000 NSD (a 5% discount has been applied). All goods, together with parts and ammunition, will be shipped to your nation; any complaints and requests for information should be relayed to us.

OOC: Sorry Coltarin, I'll do your custom order later. Quite busy atm.

Anemos Major
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Anemos Major » Sat Jul 16, 2011 5:39 am

OOC: Bump from in front of the Louvre. Oh, the tourists...

The Anglo-Libertarian Republic
Bureaucrat

Founded: Jul 02, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby The Anglo-Libertarian Republic » Sat Jul 16, 2011 9:06 am

Official Correspondence of the Anglo-Libertarian Armed Forces

Greetings. We have recently begun an initiative to modernize and specialize our forces, and certainly at the forefront of any initiative to do this requires the proper armaments. After due investigation of your catalouge, our authorities have decided to place an order on the following armaments:
x5000 IFAM Granatyr Fusilise, Modelyr 10 Combat Rifle Grenade 2, 52mm Anti-Armour
x5000 IFAM Granatyr Fusilise, Modelyr 10 Utility Rifle Grenade 2, Door Breaching
x70000 AR5R1 RIS with red-dot sight, foregrip, laser aiming module, tactical flashlight and 30 round magazine
x10000 AR3R1/mod LA Squad Support Weapon with wooden furniture

We have calculated the above order at a sub-total of NSD$102,275,000.

x5000 IFAM Granatyr Fusilise, Modelyr 10 Combat Rifle Grenade 2, 52mm Anti-Armour [32 NSD] 160,000
x5000 IFAM Granatyr Fusilise, Modelyr 10 Utility Rifle Grenade 2, Door Breaching [23 NSD] 115,000
x70000 AR5R1 RIS with red-dot sight, foregrip, laser aiming module, tactical flashlight and 30 round magazine [1250 NSD] 87,500,000
x10000 AR3R1/mod LA Squad Support Weapon with wooden furniture [1450 NSD] 14,500,000

Sub-Total: $102,275,000

Regards,
The Anglo-Libertarian Armed Forces
Last edited by The Anglo-Libertarian Republic on Sat Jul 16, 2011 9:08 am, edited 1 time in total.

Coltarin
Senator

Postby Coltarin » Sat Jul 16, 2011 5:34 pm

Hello we would like to purchase:
8,700,000 IFAM ICO-S Close Combat Sight
8,700,000 IFAM ICO-M 4x Combat Optical Gunsight
8,700,000 IFAM ICO-L 6-12-18x Variable Zoom Scope
8,700,000 IFAM/GHI LS/208R1 Laser Aiming Module
8,700,000 Arsenal Deimos Mlyr. 10 Bipod Stabilisation Unit
8,700,000 IFAM V-S Vertical Foregrip
8,700,000 Arsenal Karonin Ves9 Close Combat Foregrip
8,700,000 Arsenal Karonin AG08R2 40mm Underslung Grenade Launcher
8,700,000 Arsenal Karonin S9 Combat Sound Suppressor
Total cost:$24,969,000,000NSD
(OOC and I can easily afford all of these items )
Thank you,
Coltarin (AKA Colt)
Paintis Bulpupis

Matmalia
Attaché

Founded: Apr 17, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Matmalia » Mon Jul 18, 2011 8:51 am

We would like to purchase:
-2,000,000 AR9R1 carbines rechambered in 6.1x44mm Matmalian
-500,000 MG3R1 GPMGs rechambered in the same cartridge
-100,000 Arsenal Karonin SR10

Thank you very much.

Ministry of Defence of the Republic of Matmalia

Gredavcat
Diplomat

Founded: Jun 29, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Gredavcat » Mon Jul 18, 2011 1:45 pm

Gredavcat wishes to buy a total of 10 million Arsenal Coronei Modelyr 1898 7.7mm Bolt-Action Rifle's please.

ThankYou.
This nation does not reflect my real life beliefs.

The Matthew Islands
Negotiator

Founded: Feb 20, 2010
Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Matthew Islands » Mon Jul 18, 2011 2:46 pm

Greetings,

The Imperial hunting club of The Matthew Islands is looking to purchase quality and reliable weapons for the purpose of hunting in the Empire. After reviewing your catalogue, we wish to place an order of:
1000 The Modelyr 1898 7.7mm 'Long' Rifles.
500 The Modelyr 1902 7.7mm Cavalry Rifles.

As a hunting club we fully understand if you do not wish to fulfil our order due to a clash in ethics.

Signed,
King Gilligan VII Chairman.
Earl Simon Dunn of West Marsh Vice Chairman.
Lord Geoffrey Hough Treasurer.
Souseiseki wrote:as a posting career in the UK Poltics Thread becomes longer, the probability of literally becoming souseiseki approaches 1

Coltarin
Senator

Postby Coltarin » Mon Jul 18, 2011 9:00 pm

Hello we would like to purchase.
2million The Modelyr 1902 7.7mm Cavalry Rifles
Total cost: $3,000,000,000NSD
Thank you,
The Imperial Home Defense Council
Coltarin (AKA Colt)
Paintis Bulpupis

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Global Economics and Trade