NATION

PASSWORD

Dino Burger Part Deux (WIP, Open)

A meeting place where national storefronts can tout their wares and discuss trade. [In character]
Saurisisia
Post Czar

Founded: Jan 28, 2011
Ex-Nation

Dino Burger Part Deux (WIP, Open)

Postby Saurisisia » Fri Feb 21, 2014 7:28 pm

Dino Burger Inc., the most successful fast food chain and overall, the largest and most prosperous corporation in Saurisia, is preparing to extend its branches overseas.

Background

Founded in 1949 by food salesaur Matilda Peterson with the first Dino Burger stand opening in Turinum, a suburb of Dinonychia in northern Mesozoica. It was widely popular and over time, through business deals on the part of Peterson, Dino Burger chains started popping up all over the continent and eventually spread to most of the rest of Saurisia, aided by the rebounding Saurisian economy as it recovered from the devastations of the Unionist government, the war with the UDR, and the Summer Revolution. Now, it's one of the popular restaurant chain in Saurisia with more than twelve thousand restaurants across the country and several thousand more in nearby friendly countries.

Menu

Burgers
Regular Burger: Exactly what it says on the tin, a basic run-of-the-mill fast food burger
Mega Burger: A large burger with multiple stacked patties, lettuce, onions, sauce, pickles, tomatoes, and other toppings you add to a burger
BBQ Burger: A burger with barbecue sauce
Meat Burger: A regular meat patty, fried chicken or fried fish put in between two pieces of meat cut like regular buns
Fish Sandwich: A piece of fried fish between sandwich bread with tartar sauce

Breakfasts
Hash Browns:
Sausage Muffin Sandwich:
Hotcakes:

Salads
Garden Salad:
Caesar Salad:
Meat Salad:

Seafood
Fish and Chips:
Shrimp Combo:
Clam Batch:
Popcorn Shrimp:

Desserts
Chocolate Pie:
Apple Strudel:
Mango Cheesecake:
Coffee Cake:
Milkshake:
Sundae:

Drinks

Soft Drink:
Juice:
Milk:
Coffee:

Applications
Code: Select all
[b]Name of Nation:[/b]
[b]Head of State:[/b]
[b]Head of Government:[/b]
[b]# of Locations:[/b]
Autistic, Christian, Capitalist, Libertarian
Don't wish to display my sexuality for all to see because I don't care about what sexuality someone is
Make Tea, Not Love
Proud Yankee Monarchist
DA Account
https://dragcave.net/user/Bellumsaur13
Things in our country run in spite of government, not by aid of it. - Will Rogers
This nation reflects my RL beliefs and values (for the most part, anyway)
P/MT: The United Provinces of Saurisia
FT: The Federal Systems Republic of Saurisia
MT FT Embassy
ANTHRO AND A MEMBER OF THE MULTI-SPECIES UNION!

My nation's dominated by talking Dinosaurs, there is no realism (because ultra-realism is SO boring)
Dinosaurs rule!
I am Scaly and I am proud!

Dyste
Minister

Founded: Mar 15, 2012
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Dyste » Fri Feb 21, 2014 7:48 pm

To my friends in Saurisia,

Salutations!

A while back, your company's CEO, Diana Thompson, had a visit to my father's club. While the trip was for rest and relaxation, the idea of opening Dino Burgers in Dyste came up during the discussion. On behalf of the Prime Minister, I have been asked to send this letter in order to open business lines. We shall start with a small handful of restaurants in the four main cities, and see how well they test here.

Name of Nation: The Draconid Monarchy of Dyste
Head of State: King Tyroth Blackfang Dyste
Head of Government: Prime Minister Zihark Jemson
# of Locations: 10; four in Valitora, two each in Auram, Undellah, and Calberona

May your lives be blessed with longevity and good fortune.

Dyste: A nation of large, long-lived, magic-using dragon-people (Draconids) ruled by a legendary adventurer. Realism? What's that?
DRACONID AND A MEMBER OF THE MULTI-SPECIES UNION!
MEMBER OF THE BROTHERHOOD OF CLAWS AND FANGS
Embassy Program
Rulers: King Tyroth, Queen Sarisa, Prime Minister Zihark Jemson
Capital: Valitora
Government Type: Semi-Constitutional Monarchy
Population: 14,457,200, Draconid Majority (60%), Kobold/Dino/Elven/Pony/Human minorities
Founded: Early 15th century
Tech: Lower-tech fantasy (can RP with PT/MT)
Canadian, fan of Video Games (Nintendo in particular) and Tabletop RPGs.
I love RP'ing, but note my schedule can be iffy at times. If you want to RP with me, TG me and we can talk.

Pey
Diplomat

Founded: Oct 26, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Pey » Fri Feb 21, 2014 8:13 pm

Name of Nation: The Republic of Pey
Head of State: Eric Coleman
Head of Government: Eric Coleman
# of Locations: 80
Winner of the 2014 NSG World Fair TriWrathlon
Embassy Program
This is just filler so I can have another line in my sig.

Saurisisia
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Saurisisia » Sat Feb 22, 2014 10:19 pm

To: Vylon Aquelios

Good to hear from you again, Milord, it has been a while since my visit to your country and it is good to see you being the first to apply to having Dino Burger restaurants being opened overseas. I will ensure that survey teams will be sent to your country to find the perfect spots for the outlets before work crews get sent in to construct restaurants that would blend in well with the local architecture.

Again, thank you for being the first to apply.

Sincerely,
Diana Thompson
CEO of Dino Burger Inc.

To: Mr. Eric Coleman

Your offer is accepted and survey teams will be sent to your nation soon with your permission to find the best spots to place the restaurants. We thank you for doing business and hope our franchise will be successful in your homeland.

Sincerely,
Diana Thompson
CEO of Dino Burger Inc.
Don't wish to display my sexuality for all to see because I don't care about what sexuality someone is
Make Tea, Not Love
Proud Yankee Monarchist
DA Account
Things in our country run in spite of government, not by aid of it. - Will Rogers
MT FT Embassy

My nation's dominated by talking Dinosaurs, there is no realism (because ultra-realism is SO boring)
Dinosaurs rule!

Darwinish Brentsylvania
Senator

Founded: Aug 21, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Darwinish Brentsylvania » Sat Feb 22, 2014 10:20 pm

Name of Nation: the Republic of Brentsylvania
Head of State: Darwin Wallybee
Head of Government: Darwin Wallybee
# of Locations: 3,100

Republic of Vietnam
Negotiator

Founded: Feb 01, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Republic of Vietnam » Sat Feb 22, 2014 10:27 pm

Name of Nation:Republic of Vietnam
Head of State:President Nguyễn Văn Thiệu
Head of Government: President Nguyễn Văn Thiệu
# of Locations: 2 in Saigon, 1 in Hue, and 1 in Da Nang, in total 4.

Gyuamno
Secretary

Founded: May 24, 2011
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Gyuamno » Sat Feb 22, 2014 11:14 pm

Kingdom of Gyuamno

Subject: Dino Burger Stores
Sender: King Richard I of Gyuamno
Recipient: Dino Burger Inc.

Greetings CEO of Dino Burger Inc,

We would like to look into business with your company. Our majesty would hope that you will accept our application and open your business as soon as possible in Gyuamno. Our King is experimenting with the idea of capitalism in his great kingdom and has just became legalized. We would like you to become the first privately owned business in Gyuamno.

Please review the application located below.

Name of Nation: The Kingdom of Gyuamno
Head of State: King Richard I
Head of Government: King Richard I
# of Locations: 1 Location in the capital of London (To experiment)

Richard I of Gyuamno,
Last edited by Gyuamno on Sat Feb 22, 2014 11:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Saurisisia
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Saurisisia » Tue Mar 11, 2014 12:56 am

To: Mrs Wallybee and Văn Thiệu

Your offer is accepted and survey teams will be sent to both of your nations soon with your permission to find the best spots to place the restaurants. We thank you for doing business and hope our franchise will be successful in your homelands.

Sincerely,
Diana Thompson
CEO of Dino Burger Inc.

To: His Majesty, Richard I

We are glad to hear we may be the first business to open in your humble little land, it certainly would be a grand opportunity for us indeed. With your permission, we will send a survey team to help locate the perfect site for an establishment to be constructed. It is a pleasure doing pleasure with you.

Sincerely,
Diana Thompson
CEO of Dino Burger Inc.
Make Tea, Not Love
Proud Yankee Monarchist
DA Account
MT FT Embassy

Dinosaurs rule!

Saurisisia
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Saurisisia » Sat Apr 12, 2014 4:16 pm

Bump.
Make Tea, Not Love
Proud Yankee Monarchist
DA Account
MT FT Embassy

Dinosaurs rule!

Kenzinia
Diplomat

Founded: Dec 20, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Kenzinia » Sat Apr 12, 2014 9:40 pm

Sir Kenzsterling International Airport
Your Gateway to the World

To: Dino Burger Representative
From: Rafka Mahendra, Sir Kenzsterling International Airport Manager
Subject: Application

Greetings,

We would like to invite Dino Burger to open up some restaurants in the Sir Kenzsterling International Airport. We hope that you accept our application and open some Dino Burger restaurants here in the SKIA. We're sure that this will significantly increase your profits, since we're currently serving 8 million (kind of hungry) passengers annually.

Please find attached an application form below.

Name of Nation: Kenzinia
Head of State: President Kenzie S.R
Head of Government: President Kenzie S.R
# of Locations: 1 in Terminal 1, 1 in Terminal 2

Signed,
Rafka Mahendra, Manager of the Sir Kenzsterling International Airport
Pro:
Nationalism, Patriotism, Nazism, Palestine, Indonesia, Hitler, Islam
Anti:
Israel, USA, Judaism, Israel, LGBT Rights, Abortion Rights, Israel

My political compass
Economic Left/Right: -0.38
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: 1.79
Indonesian! 13! Male! Muslim!

Member of the F.W.O!

I'm interested in WW2 RPs! TG me if you plan to make one!

Snoop Leone
Political Columnist

Founded: Apr 12, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Snoop Leone » Sun Apr 13, 2014 6:10 am

The Holy Empire of Snoop Leone

Subject: Dino Burger Stores in Snoop Leone
Recipient: Dino Burger Representative

Greetings,

We would like to consider the introduction of Dino Burger outlets within Snoop Leone. We do hope that you consider accepting this offer for our mutual benefit; should the offer be accepted we will begin construction of the restaurants within several of our major residential and commercial areas.

Please do see the attached document below.

Name of Nation: The Holy Empire of Snoop Leone
Head of State: Weed Lord Tyrone
Head of Government: Weed Lord Tyrone & the Kusher's Representatives
# of Locations: 8

Signed,
Kush Representative Joseph Haley

Kykid8
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Dec 09, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Kykid8 » Sun Apr 13, 2014 7:03 am

Official Communique of the United Kingdom of Kykid8
To: Dino Burger Part Deux

Hi our name is United Kingdom of Kykid8 International Airlines and We would like to propose a partnership with Dino Burger Part Deux to carry Cargo and other things with our Boing C-130

It is fully suited to carry anything anywhere with over 10 tanks of 120 gallons of Eco-Friendly Soy Fuel. The engines are 12 ft. x 12 ft. It has a wing capacity of 3/4 acre. It can stay in the sky for over 48 hours with its auto-refuel Engines. Nothing can escape the 30 armed guards and 15 scientists. We Will keep the product safe and secure the whole flight, If there is a leak or a broken box, we take full responsibility and will give a full refund and will cover all the costs necessary. (Up to NS$ 4.2 Billion) If there are any questions about anything feel free to send a TG to Us and we will answer.

We have several benefits for all our partners such as 45 - 50% off all flights by any employee from the companies. We also will advertise your storefront on OURS! All we ask is that you advertise ours on yours. We also will give you discounts of cargo shipping for 60 days! That's right! 60 DAYS! For Free! We will supply all the costs for anything for Sixty Days! We also want you to accept to get quality shipping for the lowest of prices!

We have been shipping, Commercial Air, and Carrying for over 45 years! We have helped 1.6 million people in the past two years! You could be a part of this great partnership for nothing! We make our aircraft out of quality material such as steel, titanium, and plastic for years and will make everything with eco-friendly tools! We have had lots of experience so you can trust us. We serve over 30 Nations and you could be the next! All you have to do is say yes to this amazing offer. Please respond soon and have an amazing day!

Sincerely,
CEO Kyler Morenz, UKKIA
Last edited by Kykid8 on Sun Apr 13, 2014 7:08 am, edited 1 time in total.

United States of Devonta
Negotiator

Founded: Sep 20, 2013
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby United States of Devonta » Sun Apr 13, 2014 7:23 am

Name of Nation: United States Of Devonta
Head of State: President Josiah Jones
Head of Government: President Josiah Jones
# of Locations: 500
US Air Force E-4
Twenty-Five, Male, Lightskin, Social Democrat, Proud Kansan

Proud member of the IFC, SA, IHAPC, IDS, PEDC, IBE, ISA nation!

Saurisisia
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Saurisisia » Wed Apr 30, 2014 6:26 pm

To: Mr/Mrs. Mahendra,

We would be interested in establishing business in your airport, perhaps indeed your citizens would be interested in trying the foods we sell before they go on flights. With that many potential customers, it could definitely result in a good profit increase in our company's net income. Thank you for doing business with us.

Sincerely,
Diana Thompson
CEO of Dino Burger Inc.

To: Mr. Haley,

Your offer is accepted and survey teams will be sent to your nation soon with your permission to find the best spots to place the restaurants. We thank you for doing business and hope our franchise will be successful in your homeland.

Sincerely,
Diana Thompson
CEO of Dino Burger Inc.

To: Mr/Mrs. Morenz,

On behalf of my company, I hereby accept your partnership proposal for carrying cargo with your aircraft, hopefully we won't have to waste our own resources transporting goods from point A to point B and allow us to focus more on our overall business model. With any luck, this shall prove beneficial to both of our corporations.

Sincerely,
Diana Thompson
CEO of Dino Burger Inc.

To: Mr. Jones

Sincerely,
Diana Thompson
CEO of Dino Burger Inc.
Make Tea, Not Love
Proud Yankee Monarchist
DA Account
MT FT Embassy

Dinosaurs rule!

Mandicoria
Senator

Founded: Sep 10, 2011
Father Knows Best State

Postby Mandicoria » Thu May 01, 2014 12:01 pm

Name of Nation: The United Federation of Mandicoria
Head of State: Chancellor Halvar Grannersson
Head of Government: The United Senate
# of Locations: 1,000 -All in New hope and Arkskade.
silly little creature, she/they
apologies if im like, really aloof. this site has an affect on me.
What if Humanity was as Important as it thought it was... But it turned out to not be a very good thing.
also i rip off warhammer, DOOM, and halo unapologetically
Highly suggest listening to this when reading anything I post about this nation.
A [1.18] civilization, according to this index.

Costa Aluria
Ambassador

Founded: Aug 10, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Costa Aluria » Thu May 01, 2014 8:34 pm

Attention: DinoBurger Management

Does your restaurant take pride in providing the best in customer service and food options to your guests? We believe the answer is a resounding yes. However, we note one glaring oversight in your services—that of your beverage service. And we believe we can help make your restaurants make the jump above top notch service.

South Seas Soda Company has been handcrafting traditional and tropical sodas for 140 years, making it one of the world's oldest soda companies still in existence. In addition, we currently have 29 vintage and new flavors to choose from. All of our vintage flavors are the exact recipe penned by our founder over a hundred years ago, while our new flavor combinations are masterfully created by our creative flavor team. With so much experience and a wide variety of choices available, our 16 oz. glass bottled sodas can not be beaten. We believe each of your guests will find a soda they can love while eating your wonderful meals.

South Seas Soda Company believes in the transforming ability of our tropical sodas to mentally transport an individual to the tropics, even if only for a short while. This makes a perfect compliment to your restaurant. Who doesn't want their dining experience to be a fun filled mini-holiday? What better way to quench their mealtime thirst than with a soda holiday to the South Seas?

We believe a partnership with your DinoBurger is of mutual benefit to both of our respective companies. Our company would be delighted to join the food and beverage selections at your restaurants, and formally requests such an addition from your management.

We await your response with great anticipation for the wonderful things that may become.

With cheer,
Allistair Houghton, President, South Seas Soda Company
Last edited by Costa Aluria on Thu May 01, 2014 8:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Saurisisia
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Saurisisia » Tue Jul 01, 2014 9:06 pm

Mandicoria wrote:Name of Nation: The United Federation of Mandicoria
Head of State: Chancellor Halvar Grannersson
Head of Government: The United Senate
# of Locations: 1,000 -All in New hope and Arkskade.

To: Mr. Grannersson,

Sincerely,
Diana Thompson
CEO of Dino Burger Inc.

Costa Aluria wrote:

Attention: DinoBurger Management

Does your restaurant take pride in providing the best in customer service and food options to your guests? We believe the answer is a resounding yes. However, we note one glaring oversight in your services—that of your beverage service. And we believe we can help make your restaurants make the jump above top notch service.

South Seas Soda Company has been handcrafting traditional and tropical sodas for 140 years, making it one of the world's oldest soda companies still in existence. In addition, we currently have 29 vintage and new flavors to choose from. All of our vintage flavors are the exact recipe penned by our founder over a hundred years ago, while our new flavor combinations are masterfully created by our creative flavor team. With so much experience and a wide variety of choices available, our 16 oz. glass bottled sodas can not be beaten. We believe each of your guests will find a soda they can love while eating your wonderful meals.

South Seas Soda Company believes in the transforming ability of our tropical sodas to mentally transport an individual to the tropics, even if only for a short while. This makes a perfect compliment to your restaurant. Who doesn't want their dining experience to be a fun filled mini-holiday? What better way to quench their mealtime thirst than with a soda holiday to the South Seas?

We believe a partnership with your DinoBurger is of mutual benefit to both of our respective companies. Our company would be delighted to join the food and beverage selections at your restaurants, and formally requests such an addition from your management.

We await your response with great anticipation for the wonderful things that may become.

With cheer,
Allistair Houghton, President, South Seas Soda Company

To: Mr. Allistair Houghton,

While I do feel our soft drinks are adequate, I do believe they can be improved in taste and quality. Your offer for partnership between our two companies intrigues me and I must heartily accept, I do look forward to what this partnership could lead up to.

Sincerely,
Diana Thompson
CEO of Dino Burger Inc.
Make Tea, Not Love
Proud Yankee Monarchist
DA Account
MT FT Embassy

Dinosaurs rule!

Tuva SSR
Minister

Founded: Nov 27, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Tuva SSR » Tue Jul 22, 2014 8:43 pm

Name of Nation: Tuva SSR
Head of State: Premier Kayr Digyatov
Head of Government: N/A
# of Locations: 1,500

To:Head of Dino Burger

Hello! I,Kim Chang Li,would like to "accuaintance" your corporation,in other words,become a partner.We are one of the largest food corporations in NationStates,in a category that includes South Seas Soda Co. and CuppaCoffee,both of which are proud partners.So,not only do you get 1,500 franchise restaurants in Tuva,you also get to partner with a large corporation.

Yours,
Kim Chang Li,
CEO,
Ching's East Asian Foods
Mallorea and Riva should resign
Vajrayana Buddhist and proud.
My Steam name is Mustache Cash Stash.
I support thermonuclear warfare. Do you?
RIP Leningrad Union,unjustly deleted on February 17,2014
I have survived 1 embargo,one WA condemnation proposal,and dozens of Wars,and always come out unscathed.You just can't defeat me.
5,Complete Peace
4,Peace
3,Struggling Relations
2,War
1,Total War
Current DEFCON-2
Fourth Gilnean-Lithuanian War

Tolmakia
Ambassador

Founded: Jun 05, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Tolmakia » Wed Jul 23, 2014 2:19 am

RESTAURANT APPLICATION

Name of Nation: The Republic of Tolmakia
Head of State: Prime Minister Madd Daneili
Head of Government: Refer to the above
# of Locations: 5 branches (Menlani, Meddli, New Oxford, Tomson, Easton)

~REPUBLICAN STATE OF TOLMAKIA~

Official Tolmakia Wiki

Zunkwentania
Minister

Founded: Apr 06, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Zunkwentania » Wed Jul 23, 2014 9:57 am

Name of Nation: The Democratic Republic of Zunkwentania
Head of State: Heather von Kandes
Head of Government: Same as Head of state
# of Locations: As many as you wish, population of 587 million and growing

Saurisisia
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Saurisisia » Sat Jul 26, 2014 10:45 pm

Tuva SSR wrote:Name of Nation: Tuva SSR
Head of State: Premier Kayr Digyatov
Head of Government: N/A
# of Locations: 1,500

To:Head of Dino Burger

Hello! I,Kim Chang Li,would like to "accuaintance" your corporation,in other words,become a partner.We are one of the largest food corporations in NationStates,in a category that includes South Seas Soda Co. and CuppaCoffee,both of which are proud partners.So,not only do you get 1,500 franchise restaurants in Tuva,you also get to partner with a large corporation.

Yours,
Kim Chang Li,
CEO,
Ching's East Asian Foods

To: Mr. Chang Li,

Your offer is accepted accepted and survey teams shall be sent to your nation immediately with local permission to find the best spots to place the restaurants. The offer of partnership with your corporation does sound tantalizing, meaning it could result in a boost in revenues for our company; so, I happily accept.

Sincerely,
Diana Thompson
CEO of Dino Burger Inc.

Tolmakia wrote:

RESTAURANT APPLICATION

Name of Nation: The Republic of Tolmakia
Head of State: Prime Minister Madd Daneili
Head of Government: Refer to the above
# of Locations: 5 branches (Menlani, Meddli, New Oxford, Tomson, Easton)

To: Mr. Daneili,

Your request is accepted and survey teams will arrive to search for the best spots in the towns you specified for the branches to be constructed. We thank you for doing business and hope our franchise will be successful in your homeland.

Sincerely,
Diana Thompson
CEO of Dino Burger Inc.

Zunkwentania wrote:Name of Nation: The Democratic Republic of Zunkwentania
Head of State: Heather von Kandes
Head of Government: Same as Head of state
# of Locations: As many as you wish, population of 587 million and growing

To: Madam von Kandes,

Your request is accepted and survey teams will be sent to your nation soon with your permission to find the best spots to place the restaurants, of which we shall start off with approximately 50 and see how it goes from there.

Sincerely,
Diana Thompson
CEO of Dino Burger Inc.
Make Tea, Not Love
Proud Yankee Monarchist
DA Account
MT FT Embassy

Dinosaurs rule!

Adab
Negotiator

Founded: May 28, 2014
Democratic Socialists

Postby Adab » Sun Jul 27, 2014 5:24 am

Name of Nation: Adab
Head of State: Emperor Tizqar III
Head of Government: Emperor Tizqar III
# of Locations: 10
Male, 23, Indonesian

Major partner in free association with Faraby (that's my puppet/secondary nation IRL).

Factbook

Impossible is just a big word thrown around by small men who find it easier to live in the world they've been given than to explore the power they have to change it. Impossible is not a fact. It's an opinion. Impossible is not a declaration. It's a dare. Impossible is potential. Impossible is temporary. Impossible is nothing.
-Muhammad Ali

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Global Economics and Trade