NATION

PASSWORD

The Bank of Yohannes—NationStates' Oldest Bank RP

A meeting place where national storefronts can tout their wares and discuss trade. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Yohannes
Postmaster-General

Founded: Mar 17, 2010
Ex-Nation

Account Registration [Government of Glenhome]

Postby Yohannes » Sat Jul 14, 2012 6:29 pm

Glenhome wrote:
=====================================

"Greetings to the Yohannesische Bundesbank,

My name is Andrew Pugh and I represent the interests of The Glenhome Treasury. We would like to open up three accounts in your bank , one for our glorious leader, and two more for emergency reserves.

Signed,
Andrew Pugh, minister of finance and Chief Lieutenant to Our great leader General Dean Cooper

======================================

To: Rt Hon. Andrew Pugh, Minister of Finance of the Dictatorship of Glenhome
    From: Antoinette Lili Belrose, Head of Treasury and Capital Markets Division
    Subject: Account registration

Dear Mr Pugh,

Thank you for entrusting your fund at the internationally renown banking institution; Yohannesische Bundesbank. As the Head of Treasury and Capital Markets Division, I can rightly say that there are few financial institutions which can hold itself in as high a regard and globalised standardisation of quality and economies of scope capacity, to that of the Yohannesische Bundesbank.

After an unanimous vote by the nineteen Board Directors of the Overseas Account Department, hereby I would like to inform you that your represented governmental formal request upon the establishment of one individual banking and two governmental reserve accounts within our institution has been approved in its entirety.

I would like to, however, concede to the factual evidences provided by your represented government's letter, that your quoted request of an account establishment and registration within our institution was that of an unusual one. Your represented government has not provided us with the adequate information and notification upon the amount of fund which our institution would hold on your behalf.

However, I do understand that perhaps your represented government was unsure as to the acceptance of your offer. Therewith, I would like to announce that the Bundesbank has provided your represented government with a US$1.00 automatic deposit within each of the above mentioned accounts. Such will ensure the prevention of our banking registration's automatic computer system to delete your accounts, and imposed a hefty amount of fee as a form of immediate penalty.

Our selected representative will shortly update the said account registry and track record. Simultaneously, the above mentioned monetary fund deposit shall arrive electronically within one day's working time, by approximately 5:27 pm of the sixteenth of July, in the year of two thousand and twelve.

A heavy emphasis in a safe regulation and maintenance and direct distribution of investment will be made to ensure the safeness of the aforementioned invested amount of fund. A strong focus and restriction of the said investment will be made in order to secure and regulate any investment project correlated through the said amount of fund. This will however, only apply at the discretion of any of your representative and your authorised personnel.

We thank you for your participation and the amount of trust placed upon the Yohannesische bundesbank and its agglomerated private subsidiaries,and we would love to hear more from you, and your represented government in the future.

Head of Treasury and Capital Markets Division
Bundesbank Group Chief Executive
The Pink Diary | Financial Diary | Embassy Exchange | Main Characters
The Archbishop and His Mission | Adrian Goldwert’s Yohannesian Peace | ISEC | Retired Storytelling Account
Currency | HASF Materials | Bank of Yohannes | SC Resolution # 237 | #teamnana | Posts | Views
Retired II RP Mentor | Yohannes’ [ National Flag ] | Commended WA Nation
♚ Moving to a new nation not because I "wish to move on from past events," but because I'm bored writing about a fictional large nation on NS. Can online personalities with too much time on their hands stop spreading unfounded rumours about this online boy?? XOXO ♚

New Edom
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Mar 14, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby New Edom » Mon Jul 16, 2012 10:21 am

To: Ms. Antoinette Belrose, Bundesbank Chief Executive

Dear Madame,

We are a non-governmental association of investors, businesspeople and professional people in New Edom. Our organization exists in order to promote better laws and agreements concerning business operations in our country as well as to encourage local initiatives for entrepreneurs. International corporations such as yours have been invaluable in helping encourage people to succeed and invest in technologies and education that will improve our country's future. At the moment our nation is in a state of civil war, and we have some concern that your corporation may shut down its operations or withdraw critical leadership at a time when we are just beginning to improve the economy. We would like to encourage your company to maintain operations in New Edom. If it is necessary to bring in corporate resources to protect it, then we will gladly contribute towards that. We ask that at the very least that your company continue to operate on a local level run by local employees.

sincerely,
The New Edomite Association of Commerce
"The three articles of Civil Service faith: it takes longer to do things quickly, it's far more expensive to do things cheaply, and it's more democratic to do things in secret." - Jim Hacker "Yes Minister"

Turino
Envoy

Founded: Apr 08, 2012
Ex-Nation

Loan Request

Postby Turino » Tue Jul 17, 2012 12:03 pm

To: Yohannesische Bundesbank
Financial Borrowing & Loans Department

Loan Amount Requested: 5 Billion NationalState Dollars
Loan Period: Twenty Year Plan

Total Amount to Repaid (I believe)
is interest rate of 20.3% =6.015bn National State Dollars

Reason: Company Based
Storefront Linkhttp://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=179363
Storefront Name: Turino Trains International

Hoping to develop new fleet to operate on Foreign Rail System.

Yohannes
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Yohannes » Sun Jul 22, 2012 1:58 am

Former Wellboneland wrote:OOC: Oryx is lazy and does not bother to implement a money system.

Also change the deposit to 56 million.

[OOC: Noted Wellboneland. I will do that now.]
The Archbishop and His Mission | Adrian Goldwert’s Yohannesian Peace | ISEC | Retired Storytelling Account
Currency | HASF Materials | Bank of Yohannes | SC Resolution # 237 | #teamnana | Posts | Views
♚ Moving to a new nation not because I "wish to move on from past events," but because I'm bored writing about a fictional large nation on NS. Can online personalities with too much time on their hands stop spreading unfounded rumours about this online boy?? XOXO ♚

The City Of Aurora
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Apr 10, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby The City Of Aurora » Mon Jul 23, 2012 12:07 pm

The Vendian Merchant Adventurers Company

Our Exotic Expedition Into The Unknown

To Antoinette Lili Belrose. Head of Treasury and Capital Markets Division.
From Zakariyā Mazandarani. Chairman of the Vendian Merchant Adventurers Company.

Dear Madam,

The VMAC wishes, on behalf of the Board of Directors, to withdraw it's deposit from the Yohannesische Bundesbank and close it's account.

We hope that this is a temporary measure in response to developments within our company, and we will return to do business with you soon.

Regards,
Zakariyā Mazandarani.
Chairman of the Vendian Merchant Adventurers Company.

South Estovakia
Diplomat

Founded: May 28, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby South Estovakia » Thu Jul 26, 2012 1:30 pm

For mother Estovakia!

From: Dean Wechermach, Minister of the Treasury of South Estovakia

To whom this may concern,

The South Estovakian department of the treasury is of course the institution that issues the currency system of South Estovakia. Recently, with the heavy economic turmoil that has engulfed the world, we have been concerned with the ability of us to give our currency any meaningful value.

Thus, we have decided we need to purchase a large quantity of bullion to back up our currency with something that will always remain of real value. We will be storing this in our own vaults, and South Estovakian Air Force C-10s can provide transportation. Money can be transferred by a direct wire to an account at your institution or some other method.

We look forward to further cooperation between our government and your organizations. Thank you.

Official Nation Name: The Federal Republic of South Estovakia
Name of Company(N/A if State): N/A
Amount Desired: 500,000 oz
Will it be stored in our vaults? (Y/N) N
Total Cost: $689,600,000 NSD

Sincerely,
Dean Wechermach

Yohannes
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Yohannes » Wed Aug 01, 2012 9:47 pm

Turino wrote:
Financial Borrowing & Loans Department

Loan Amount Requested: 5 Billion NationalState Dollars
Loan Period: Twenty Year Plan

Total Amount to Repaid (I believe)
is interest rate of 20.3% =6.015bn National State Dollars

Reason: Company Based
Storefront Linkhttp://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=179363
Storefront Name: Turino Trains International

Hoping to develop new fleet to operate on Foreign Rail System.

[OOC: I am really sorry for my late reply. Consider everything approved. ]

Niratyka
Spokesperson

Founded: Jan 29, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Niratyka » Wed Aug 01, 2012 10:54 pm

Money Transfer Request
From:Isaac Grant, Secretary of Foreign Affairs of the Niratykan Democratic Republic.
To:Corresponding Bank of VMK AG (Wasn't sure which bank to use)

We would like the following amount to be wired immediately to the corresponding bank accounts of the VMK AG Defence, otherwise known as Vereinigte Waffenindustrie des Yohannesisches Königreichs. The requested amount is--

Fifty-One Billion, two-hundred and fifty-two million, eight-hundred thousand Standard Dollars.

51,252,800,000 NSD

--the amount shall be transferred from the DRN Federal Reserve Account upon confirmation for the transfer. We will pay for any additional fees attached to the transfer of the money.
Last edited by Niratyka on Sat Aug 11, 2012 10:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
--Fact Book :: viewtopic.php?f=23&t=112048 --
--NDM.Co Storefront :: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=192559
------Defcon------
Defcon 4 - Peace time patrols
Defcon [3] - Increased Military activity and security.
Defcon 2 - Mobilization & Deployment of Military branches.
Defcon 1 - Full Scale War.

South Crapistan
Spokesperson

Founded: Jul 11, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby South Crapistan » Wed Aug 01, 2012 11:18 pm

..................South Crapisti Armed Forces

For the purpose of purchasing your model Pz.Kpf.W AY2-1E Panthera Tigris main battle tank, we would like to receive a loan of 1,000,000,000 US$
Last edited by South Crapistan on Wed Aug 01, 2012 11:21 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Odoe
Political Columnist

Founded: Aug 31, 2011
Ex-Nation

New Account

Postby Odoe » Fri Aug 03, 2012 5:15 am

Official Name on Record: Odoe

Official Country of Origin: Odoe

Type of Account: Imperial Standard Account

Initial deposit: $101,000,000.00 US (One Hundred and One Million Dollars and Zero Cents)

Do you want us to invest the money nationally? Yes

Do you want us to invest the money in our colonies? No
(check our factbook and ambassador mission at the link below for more information)

If stated as YES, how do you want us to invest your money? In what way? only $1 million, Invest in banks.
Last edited by Odoe on Fri Aug 03, 2012 6:05 am, edited 1 time in total.

Yohannes
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Yohannes » Fri Aug 03, 2012 3:03 pm

The City Of Aurora wrote:

The Vendian Merchant Adventurers Company

Our Exotic Expedition Into The Unknown

To Antoinette Lili Belrose. Head of Treasury and Capital Markets Division.
From Zakariyā Mazandarani. Chairman of the Vendian Merchant Adventurers Company.

Dear Madam,

The VMAC wishes, on behalf of the Board of Directors, to withdraw it's deposit from the Yohannesische Bundesbank and close it's account.

We hope that this is a temporary measure in response to developments within our company, and we will return to do business with you soon.

Regards,
Zakariyā Mazandarani.
Chairman of the Vendian Merchant Adventurers Company.

[OOC: Sorry for the very late reply... :p

Consider everything done, etc. etc. IC reply coming later once I am free in real life.]

Yohannes
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Yohannes » Sat Aug 04, 2012 2:54 pm

New Edom wrote:
To: Ms. Antoinette Belrose, Bundesbank Chief Executive

Dear Madame,

We are a non-governmental association of investors, businesspeople and professional people in New Edom. Our organization exists in order to promote better laws and agreements concerning business operations in our country as well as to encourage local initiatives for entrepreneurs. International corporations such as yours have been invaluable in helping encourage people to succeed and invest in technologies and education that will improve our country's future. At the moment our nation is in a state of civil war, and we have some concern that your corporation may shut down its operations or withdraw critical leadership at a time when we are just beginning to improve the economy. We would like to encourage your company to maintain operations in New Edom. If it is necessary to bring in corporate resources to protect it, then we will gladly contribute towards that. We ask that at the very least that your company continue to operate on a local level run by local employees.

sincerely,
The New Edomite Association of Commerce

To: Associated representative, New Edomite Association of Commerce
    From: Antoinette Lili Belrose, Head of Treasury and Capital Markets Division
    Subject: Financial & technical assistance

Dear Sir/Madam,

The Yohannesische Bundesbank has noted the dire predicaments which your represented government must face for now, and the foreseeable time to come in New Edom. It is with my deepest sympathy, on behalf of Governor Royce de Beer of the Bundesbank, that I would like to offer my prayer for the nation of New Edom, and simultaneously offer my praise for its proven adaptability as well as ability to climb from its latest situation.

As you may well have known, Her Imperial Majesty Garnet til Alexandros has regarded the successive governments of New Edom, the Edomite people as well as the New Edomite nation as one of the Empire of Yohannes' close friends overseas. Her Imperial Majesty Garnet til Alexandros has instructed the Governor of the Bundesbank to pass the message that all your represented government's request has been accepted without any reservations nor conditions. Empress Garnet wishes only the best for the recovery as well as reconstruction period of New Edom.

Furthermore, in its capacity as arguably one of the largest banking institution in the world, the Bundesbank would like to offer its financial assistance to the government of New Edom, in the form of interest-free loans surmounting to the unspecified amount of your represented government's choosing. Governor de beer wishes to acknowledge this initiative as the proven action that the Bundesbank will maintain its pledge of allegiance as well as assistance to the nation of New Edom in her time of predicament.

We await your represented government's reply.

New Edom
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Mar 14, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby New Edom » Sat Aug 04, 2012 3:43 pm

FROM THE OFFICE OF THE MINISTRY OF FINANCE
To: Antoinette Lili Belrose, Head of Treasury and Capital Markets Division

Dear Ms. Belrose

On behalf of the people of the Allied States, you have my warmest thanks for providing continued financial services to our communities. I have been forwarded information by the Association of Commerce. The idea of interest free loans is an excellent one, to which we will put the purpose of starting up local businesses and markets which will continue to improve our local economies.

However another matter that is of concern to us is having our own banking system which will improve the state of our currency and our national economy as well. What I and my colleagues would greatly appreciate would be having two things:
1. Having some of our people given a chance to tour your leading facilities in order to have an experience in modern high finance.
2. Having some of your people make an assessment report of our financing potential.

If you could see your way towards facilitating this it would not merely keep the ship sailing, as it were, but also help give it a destination.

with sincerest thanks,
Dr. Roger Andersen
"The three articles of Civil Service faith: it takes longer to do things quickly, it's far more expensive to do things cheaply, and it's more democratic to do things in secret." - Jim Hacker "Yes Minister"

Unibot II
Senator

Founded: Jan 10, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Unibot II » Sat Aug 04, 2012 4:20 pm

FROM THE OFFICE OF THE FORMER PERMANENT HEAD OF THE DISSOLVED UNIBOTIAN WA MISSION

Greetings,

You have probably heard of me, I am Eduard Heir; founder of Heir Industries. As of late, I am on trial with the International Courthouse for Multilateral Prosecution. This may complicate matters because I am on trial for embezzlement, money laundering, fraud and other financial crimes, but I have intentions to apply for citizenship in Yohannes which shall render me unavailable for prosecution in the International Courthouse for Multilateral Prosecution (which is reserved for stateless peoples) and as of consequence, render me unavailable for prosecution for all of the "white-collar" crimes I am accused of committing although that still leaves me vulnerable for prosecution by the International Criminal Court, -if- they choose to charge me with war crimes, crimes against humanity and/or genocide under the International Criminal Court mandate (see GA#102 for further details).

I do not currently have the financial resources to qualify for any of the account programs that are offered, nor am I able to afford an adequate legal team -- targeted sanctions on myself, asset seizures and credit freezes by Unibot II and Heir Industries have crippled my access to my approximately one hundred billion dollar net worth of monetary assets and my credit-line with Belschaft worth over twenty-eight billion dollars.

Notwithstanding my extraordinary circumstances, I am a wealthy man -- I have built a hundred billion dollar fortune under my retail empire, Heir Industries -- and I am at this moment, desperate for some financial relief so that I can, with dignity, defend myself. Any and all assistance provided in -my- time of need will be rewarded in the future. If Yohannesische Bundesbank is, once again, owned by the public sector, then there are some policy directions that Yohannes could take to open access to the fortune currently seized by Heir Industries -- do note, Heir Industries will not return access to my fortune or remove the sanctions against me, regardless of the verdict of the trial without a change of leadership more favorable to myself. This is, however, better discussed in person, I believe.

Yours,
Eduard Heir.
Vocenae wrote:Unibot, you have won NS.
General Halcones wrote:Look up to Unibot as an example.
Member of Gholgoth | The Capitalis de Societate of The United Defenders League (UDL) | Org. Join Date: 25/05/2008
Unibotian Factbook // An Analysis of NationStates Generations // The Gameplay Alignment Test // NS Weather // How do I join the UDL?
World Assembly Card Gallery // The Unibotian Life Expectancy Index // Proudly Authored 9 GA Res., 14 SC Res. // Commended by SC#78;
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Duty is Eternal, Justice is Imminent: UDL

Yohannes
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Yohannes » Sat Aug 04, 2012 8:48 pm

Empire of Yohannes Balance of Trade 2011 Report

The Empire of Yohannes has reported a trade surplus surmounting to 11.403 Trillion USD (Universal Standard Dollars) or NSD (NationStates Dollars) for the year of 2011. First quarter trade surplus was exponentially higher than second quarter trade surplus due to the worldwide requirement of finished heavy and high-technology engineering components as well as semiconductors during the second quarter period; from where the twelve exporting companies of VMK Defence naturally contributed from, for both civilian as well as military electronics and engineering exports.

Third quarter trade growth was firmly established in large part due to strong quarterly period for the eight companies of Royal Beaufort Shipwrights. Fourth quarter trade growth was, naturally, driven by the returning investment of the four financial and banking conglomerates of the Yohannesische Bundesbank Group. The 11.403 Trillion USD/NSD trade surplus of the 2011 Year has added substantially to the current foreign exchange reserve of the Empire of Yohannes; noted as having one of the largest in the world with a grand total of more than US$200 trillion by approximation in savings.
Last edited by Yohannes on Sat Aug 04, 2012 8:50 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Yohannes
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Yohannes » Sat Aug 04, 2012 9:48 pm

Unibot II wrote:
FROM THE OFFICE OF THE FORMER PERMANENT HEAD OF THE DISSOLVED UNIBOTIAN WA MISSION[/align]

[size=111]Greetings,

You have probably heard of me, I am Eduard Heir; founder of Heir Industries. As of late, I am on trial with the International Courthouse for Multilateral Prosecution. This may complicate matters because I am on trial for embezzlement, money laundering, fraud and other financial crimes, but I have intentions to apply for citizenship in Yohannes which shall render me unavailable for prosecution in the International Courthouse for Multilateral Prosecution (which is reserved for stateless peoples) and as of consequence, render me unavailable for prosecution for all of the "white-collar" crimes I am accused of committing although that still leaves me vulnerable for prosecution by the International Criminal Court, -if- they choose to charge me with war crimes, crimes against humanity and/or genocide under the International Criminal Court mandate (see GA#102 for further details).

I do not currently have the financial resources to qualify for any of the account programs that are offered, nor am I able to afford an adequate legal team -- targeted sanctions on myself, asset seizures and credit freezes by Unibot II and Heir Industries have crippled my access to my approximately one hundred billion dollar net worth of monetary assets and my credit-line with Belschaft worth over twenty-eight billion dollars.

Notwithstanding my extraordinary circumstances, I am a wealthy man -- I have built a hundred billion dollar fortune under my retail empire, Heir Industries -- and I am at this moment, desperate for some financial relief so that I can, with dignity, defend myself. Any and all assistance provided in -my- time of need will be rewarded in the future. If Yohannesische Bundesbank is, once again, owned by the public sector, then there are some policy directions that Yohannes could take to open access to the fortune currently seized by Heir Industries -- do note, Heir Industries will not return access to my fortune or remove the sanctions against me, regardless of the verdict of the trial without a change of leadership more favorable to myself. This is, however, better discussed in person, I believe.

Yours,
Eduard Heir.

From the Desk of the Governor

The Yohannesische Bundesbank has noted your unfortunate situation. As you may well have known, this letter represents fully the view which Governor Franz de Beer has pertaining to your case. Your current predicament is, Governor de Beer felt, unwarranted. Certainly there is a higher power at play, and while the Bundesbank cannot fully guarantee that its unwarranted assistance to you will succeed in the face of heavy odds, however Governor de Beer has pointed that he will try his best to support your cause.

This letter is, and shall forever be confidential by nature. In light of your long foreign direct investment contribution to the Bundesbank historically, and thus in turn to the Empire of Yohannes, Governor de Beer, by full support of Her Imperial Majesty Garnet til Alexandros, has prepared the allowance of one personal account. In it, as you will soon about to find out, will be located an approximate total of fifteen billion Universal Standard Dollars, or NationStates Dollars.

Governor de Beer would like to stress the importance of this confidentiality, and would like to note that our assistance is purely the product of goodwill in full view of your positive contribution historically, by source of origination.
Last edited by Yohannes on Sat Aug 04, 2012 9:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Yohannes
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Yohannes » Sat Aug 04, 2012 10:47 pm

New Edom wrote:
FROM THE OFFICE OF THE MINISTRY OF FINANCE
To: Antoinette Lili Belrose, Head of Treasury and Capital Markets Division

Dear Ms. Belrose

On behalf of the people of the Allied States, you have my warmest thanks for providing continued financial services to our communities. I have been forwarded information by the Association of Commerce. The idea of interest free loans is an excellent one, to which we will put the purpose of starting up local businesses and markets which will continue to improve our local economies.

However another matter that is of concern to us is having our own banking system which will improve the state of our currency and our national economy as well. What I and my colleagues would greatly appreciate would be having two things:
1. Having some of our people given a chance to tour your leading facilities in order to have an experience in modern high finance.
2. Having some of your people make an assessment report of our financing potential.

If you could see your way towards facilitating this it would not merely keep the ship sailing, as it were, but also help give it a destination.

with sincerest thanks,
Dr. Roger Andersen

It is with pleasure that I have received your letter, confirming the approval of your represented government to our original proposal. The addition of the previously-mentioned interest-free loan will act as a huge, and much-needed capital injection to the New Edomite economy. From thereon, I personally hope that your represented government will not squander the fund which we have channeled to the account of your represented government, as of the commencement of this letter's writing.

Governor de Beer has noted the request of your represented government upon the allowance of New Edomite business expeditionary tours in Yohannes. The Yohannesische Bundesbank will gladly accommodate New Edomite officials, from which we hope that further inter-governmental discussions as well as negotiations between New Edomite and Yohannesian officials will produce a meaningful solution to the challenges which your represented government must face for the years to come.

In its position as one of the largest finance and banking institution in the world, the Yohannesische Bundesbank Group would like to stress the importance of capital accumulation as well as the unfettered funding of human educational facilities throughout New Edom. Hence, Governor de Beer has authorised for a further monetary transfer of fifty Trillion Universal Standard Dollars / NationStates Dollars to the account of your represented government.

Her Imperial Majesty Garnet til Alexandros would like to note that the above mentioned fund has been accommodated from the substantial foreign exchange reserve which Her Imperial Majesty's Government, and thereby the Empire of Yohannes, have acquired for the years' past in history. It is, therefore, with good faith that Her Imperial Majesty's Government do believe that your represented government will not squander the above mentioned fund in careless and unnecessary military spending-spree.
Last edited by Yohannes on Sat Aug 04, 2012 10:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Unibot II
Senator

Founded: Jan 10, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Unibot II » Sat Aug 04, 2012 10:50 pm

Yohannes wrote:
Unibot II wrote:
FROM THE OFFICE OF THE FORMER PERMANENT HEAD OF THE DISSOLVED UNIBOTIAN WA MISSION[/align]

Greetings,

Yours,
Eduard Heir.

The Yohannesische Bundesbank has noted your unfortunate situation. As you may well have known, this letter represents fully the view which Governor Franz de Beer has pertaining to your case. Your current predicament is, Governor de Beer felt, unwarranted. Certainly there is a higher power at play, and while the Bundesbank cannot fully guarantee that its unwarranted assistance to you will succeed in the face of heavy odds, however Governor de Beer has pointed that he will try his best to support your cause.

This letter is, and shall forever be confidential by nature. In light of your long foreign direct investment contribution to the Bundesbank historically, and thus in turn to the Empire of Yohannes, Governor de Beer, by full support of Her Imperial Majesty Garnet til Alexandros, has prepared the allowance of one personal account. In it, as you will soon about to find out, will be located an approximate total of fifteen billion Universal Standard Dollars, or NationStates Dollars.

Governor de Beer would like to stress the importance of this confidentiality, and would like to note that our assistance is purely the product of goodwill in full view of your positive contribution historically, by source of origination.

FROM THE OFFICE OF THE FORMER PERMANENT HEAD OF THE DISSOLVED UNIBOTIAN WA MISSION

Greetings,

I cannot express my genuine sense of thankfulness for this investment -- your generosity will not go unrewarded.

If I am correct in my review of the calenders presented online, there will be a royal banquet in the near future hosted by the Yohannesische Bundesbank for specifically, the wealthiest and contributing customers and insiders of your fine banking institution. I believe this would be a good opportunity to discuss some plans I have for the eventual seizure and acquisition of Heir Industries, Unibot and its colonies, but also meet the leader that the plan could, in effect, place in power of these lands. I would prefer a social event such as your banquet as a backdrop for such early discussion. Bearing in this mind, although I am certain I would not qualify as one of your "wealthiest and contributing customers or insiders" traditionally, I humbly request an invite to said banquet; if this is not possible, I would appreciate a list of those attending, specifically those of whom have received "+1" invites.

Once again, thank you for this wonderful opportunity and I appreciate your efforts to keep the content of these letters confidential.

Yours,
Eduard Heir.
Vocenae wrote:Unibot, you have won NS.
General Halcones wrote:Look up to Unibot as an example.
Member of Gholgoth | The Capitalis de Societate of The United Defenders League (UDL) | Org. Join Date: 25/05/2008
Unibotian Factbook // An Analysis of NationStates Generations // The Gameplay Alignment Test // NS Weather // How do I join the UDL?
World Assembly Card Gallery // The Unibotian Life Expectancy Index // Proudly Authored 9 GA Res., 14 SC Res. // Commended by SC#78;
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Duty is Eternal, Justice is Imminent: UDL

Yohannes
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Yohannes » Mon Aug 06, 2012 11:13 pm

Unibot II wrote:

Greetings,

I cannot express my genuine sense of thankfulness for this investment -- your generosity will not go unrewarded.

If I am correct in my review of the calenders presented online, there will be a royal banquet in the near future hosted by the Yohannesische Bundesbank for specifically, the wealthiest and contributing customers and insiders of your fine banking institution. I believe this would be a good opportunity to discuss some plans I have for the eventual seizure and acquisition of Heir Industries, Unibot and its colonies, but also meet the leader that the plan could, in effect, place in power of these lands. I would prefer a social event such as your banquet as a backdrop for such early discussion. Bearing in this mind, although I am certain I would not qualify as one of your "wealthiest and contributing customers or insiders" traditionally, I humbly request an invite to said banquet; if this is not possible, I would appreciate a list of those attending, specifically those of whom have received "+1" invites.

Once again, thank you for this wonderful opportunity and I appreciate your efforts to keep the content of these letters confidential.

Yours,
Eduard Heir.

Thank you for your acceptance to the previously mentioned offer. The Bundesbank has noted your predicament and will ensure that you will have all the necessary financial resource as well as indirect and direct bargaining-power possible to regain your previous standing and position.

In regard to your request to be invited for the incoming banquet; I personally will have no problem with that, and even as this letter has reached your desk, the alteration of one extra seat has been allocated in this effect. It is to my expectation that both of us will be able to negotiate the terms as well as more-exact nature of this plan.

In attendance will, furthermore, be some of the Empire of Yohannes' most prominent industrialists and executives, from well-regarded Yohannesian multinational companies; such as that of VMK Defence and Royal Beaufort Shipwrights. These individuals will surely be interested to assist in your future endeavor.

Sketlinburg
Lobbyist

Founded: Jul 29, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Sketlinburg » Wed Aug 08, 2012 10:19 am

Official Name on Record: Xavier Vasquez

Official Country of Origin: The Democratic States of Sketlinburg

Initial deposit: US$20,000,000,000.00 (Twenty Billion Dollars and Zero Cents)

Do you want us to invest the money nationally? No

(check our factbook and ambassador mission at the link below for more information)

If stated as YES, how do you want us to invest your money? In what way?
Memento quod terra es et in pulverem reverteris.

Remember that dust thou art and unto dust you shall return.

Yohannes
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Account Registration [Government of Odoe]

Postby Yohannes » Wed Aug 08, 2012 4:58 pm

Odoe wrote:
Official Name on Record: Odoe

Official Country of Origin: Odoe

Initial deposit: $101,000,000.00 US (One Hundred and One Million Dollars and Zero Cents)

Do you want us to invest the money nationally? Yes

If stated as YES, how do you want us to invest your money? In what way? only $1 million, Invest in banks.

To: Associated representative, Finance & Overseas Banking Department, United Dominions of Odoe
    From: Antoinette Lili Belrose, Head of Treasury and Capital Markets Division, Yohannesische Bundesbank
    Subject: Account registration

Dear Sir/Madam,

Thank you for entrusting your fund at the internationally renown banking institution; Yohannesische Bundesbank. As the Head of Treasury and Capital Markets Division, I can rightly say that there are few financial institutions which can hold itself in as high a regard and globalised standardisation of quality and economies of scope capacity, to that of the Yohannesische Bundesbank.

After an unanimous vote by the nineteen Board Directors of the Overseas Account Department, hereby I would like to inform you that your represented governmental formal request upon the establishment of one governmental reserve account in our institution has been approved in its entirety.

Our selected representative will shortly update the said account registry and track record. Simultaneously, the above mentioned monetary fund deposit shall arrive electronically within one day's working time, by approximately 5:57 pm of the sixteenth of August, in the year of our Lord.

A heavy emphasis in a safe regulation and maintenance and direct distribution of investment will be made to ensure the safeness of the aforementioned invested amount of fund. A strong focus and restriction of the said investment will be made in order to secure and regulate any investment project correlated through the said amount of fund. This will however, only apply at the discretion of any of your representative and your authorised personnel.

We thank you for your participation and the amount of trust placed upon the Yohannesische bundesbank and its agglomerated private subsidiaries,and we would love to hear more from you, and your represented government in the future.

Last edited by Yohannes on Wed Aug 08, 2012 4:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Yohannes
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Gold Export [South Estovakia]

Postby Yohannes » Wed Aug 08, 2012 5:13 pm

South Estovakia wrote:

For mother Estovakia!

From: Dean Wechermach, Minister of the Treasury of South Estovakia

To whom this may concern,

The South Estovakian department of the treasury is of course the institution that issues the currency system of South Estovakia. Recently, with the heavy economic turmoil that has engulfed the world, we have been concerned with the ability of us to give our currency any meaningful value.

Thus, we have decided we need to purchase a large quantity of bullion to back up our currency with something that will always remain of real value. We will be storing this in our own vaults, and South Estovakian Air Force C-10s can provide transportation. Money can be transferred by a direct wire to an account at your institution or some other method.

We look forward to further cooperation between our government and your organizations. Thank you.

Official Nation Name: The Federal Republic of South Estovakia
Name of Company(N/A if State): N/A
Amount Desired: 500,000 oz
Will it be stored in our vaults? (Y/N) N
Total Cost: $689,600,000 NSD

Sincerely,
Dean Wechermach

To: Rt Hon. Dean Wechermach, Minister of the Treasury, Federal Republic of South Estovakia
    From: Antoinette Lili Belrose, Head of Treasury and Capital Markets Division, Yohannesische Bundesbank
    Subject: Gold purchase

Minister Wechermach,

The nineteen Board Directors of the Yohannesische Bundesbank have collectively approved your application of gold purchase. Understanding the dire economic situation of your represented government in South Estovakia as of the present, the above shipment of gold will proceed as scheduled within our timetable of gold exportation and shipment list.

Noting, however, the fact that your represented government is prepared to provide the immediate safe transportation of the above amount of gold reserve, therefore your contract will be prioritised above all the others currently listed under schedule. The Bundesbank central premise allows the safe-landing of at most two C-10s at any one given time.

The payment designated to your represented government for this contract may be transferred to your account in the Yohannesische Bundesbank, or may be directly channeled to ours in the Global Economics & Trade Index-listed public account. This payment must be completed within one year's time.

Yohannes
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Yohannes » Thu Aug 09, 2012 1:59 pm

South Crapistan wrote:

..................South Crapisti Armed Forces

For the purpose of purchasing your model Pz.Kpf.W AY2-1E Panthera Tigris main battle tank, we would like to receive a loan of 1,000,000,000 US$

Approved.

The Scots Republic
Envoy

Founded: Aug 05, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby The Scots Republic » Thu Aug 09, 2012 4:06 pm

Official Nation Name: The Free Land of The Scots Republic
National Representative: Innes MacKaig
Economic System: Mixed market
Amount of Branches Desired: 10
Where specifically?
3 in Edinburgh
2 in Glasgow
2 in Dundee
2 in Aberdeen
1 in Stornoway
IC:
Member of: The Stonewall Alliance, Union of Socialist Nations
Human Rights Haven (10) (Namor Rights Index)
Take a look at the Caledonian Catholic Church!
OOC:
Socialism, Feminism, Nationalism, LGBT rights, Co-Operatives, Pacifism, Pro-Choice, 2-State-Solution, Syndicalism, Nordic-Model, Titoism, All Things Nordic & Latin American, Ireland, Pan-Celticism, Secularism, Sinn Fein, Fatah, Meretz, SDLP, Die Linke
Fascism, Militarism, Homophobia, Free Market, Anarchism, Pro-Life, British Nationalism, Imperialism, Class-system, The Tories, Labour, BNP, DUP, Stalinism, Merkel, Laissez-Faire

Alba Gu Brath, SNP Youth Wing Member, Socialist & Nationalist

Ascovia
Civil Servant

Founded: Aug 09, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Ascovia » Fri Aug 10, 2012 6:55 pm

Recipient: Yohannesische Bundesbank Origin: President Adler Eisenburg Subject: Branch Openings in the Ascovia Encryption:Open Channel

I, President Adler Eisenburg write to you on behalf of the Politburo and the people of Ascovia. Our nations economy is currently in a reboot of sorts, as a result it has been the goal of the Politburo to stabilise our currency and the economic landscape of Ascovia. While we feel it would not be best for your company at this time, we request that you take The Republic of Ascovia into consideration in the future when we officially submit our application to your bank. Thank You for taking the time to read this letter.

Sincerely,
President Adler Eisenburg
Guide of The Republic
President of Ascovia

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Global Economics and Trade