NATION

PASSWORD

Declaration of War East Klent (Closed)

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Yohannes
Postmaster-General

Founded: Mar 17, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Yohannes » Fri Jan 21, 2011 5:46 pm

The war is not over yet.

Yohannes fighters are attacking East Klent in the sky.

It seems that everywhere Yohannes is gaining ground...

East Klent do not know it...
Yohannes is striking....
The Pink Diary | Financial Diary | Embassy Exchange | Main Characters
The Archbishop and His Mission | Adrian Goldwert’s Yohannesian Peace | ISEC | Retired Storytelling Account
Currency | HASF Materials | Bank of Yohannes | SC Resolution # 237 | #teamnana | Posts | Views
Retired II RP Mentor | Yohannes’ [ National Flag ] | Commended WA Nation
♚ Moving to a new nation not because I "wish to move on from past events," but because I'm bored writing about a fictional large nation on NS. Can online personalities with too much time on their hands stop spreading unfounded rumours about this online boy?? XOXO ♚

East Klent
Minister

Founded: Jan 12, 2010
Left-wing Utopia

Postby East Klent » Fri Jan 21, 2011 6:44 pm

"We've been holding back, release the weapon!" President orders.

All noise ceases, then all Yohannesian attacking forces are destroyed.

Weapon is sent to Yohannes, and Yohannes is destroyed.

President pours himself a glass of whiskey, "Another day, another victory!" he says to himself.

OOC: If anyone who's been reading this thinks that we were actually serious about this and not joking, no... just no.
IC: The United Republic of Klent, URK, or the United Klentian Republic. Canon Project
Defcon:1 2 3 4 (On Alert) 5

TNN: 6/30/15
The CKDA goes to Congress for ratification and the administration prepares for talks in Batavia.

NEKSE ▲39.63 |NKTSE ▲25.03|GDIE ▲8.45

Yohannes
Postmaster-General

Founded: Mar 17, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Yohannes » Sat Jan 22, 2011 12:07 am

East Klent wrote:"We've been holding back, release the weapon!" President orders.

All noise ceases, then all Yohannesian attacking forces are destroyed.

Weapon is sent to Yohannes, and Yohannes is destroyed.

President pours himself a glass of whiskey, "Another day, another victory!" he says to himself.

OOC: If anyone who's been reading this thinks that we were actually serious about this and not joking, no... just no.

The End.
The Pink Diary | Financial Diary | Embassy Exchange | Main Characters
The Archbishop and His Mission | Adrian Goldwert’s Yohannesian Peace | ISEC | Retired Storytelling Account
Currency | HASF Materials | Bank of Yohannes | SC Resolution # 237 | #teamnana | Posts | Views
Retired II RP Mentor | Yohannes’ [ National Flag ] | Commended WA Nation
♚ Moving to a new nation not because I "wish to move on from past events," but because I'm bored writing about a fictional large nation on NS. Can online personalities with too much time on their hands stop spreading unfounded rumours about this online boy?? XOXO ♚

Northern Artic Islands
Diplomat

Founded: Sep 01, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Northern Artic Islands » Thu Nov 15, 2012 1:26 pm

And then out of nowhere... oh.
Economic Left/Right: -3.1
Social Liberitarian/Authoritarian -2.2
I am a center-left moderate social libertarian.

The problem with quotes on the Internet, is the difficulty to verify it's authenticity -Abraham Lincoln

Previous

Return to International Incidents