NATION

PASSWORD

Sovereign Empires Coalition(Main Thread v3)

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Castleclose
Minister

Founded: Apr 25, 2008
Ex-Nation

Postby Castleclose » Tue Jan 18, 2011 8:21 am

Blademasters765 wrote:E$1 = $1.8759, I presume that is correct?, I will record that donation for my next deposit, thank you

It is correct however for the record I prefer É as the enon symbol :)
Defcon 5 (Peacetime), Defcon 4 (Alerted Status), Defcon 3 (Minor War), Defcon 2 (Major War), Defcon 1 (Total War)
Factbook

Constitutional Monarchy. More of a talker then a fighter.
Plural is Closian.

Blademasters765
Powerbroker

Founded: Sep 04, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Blademasters765 » Tue Jan 18, 2011 8:23 am

fair enough, I'm depositing in USD anyways so I wont require the currency names but I will be sure to keep records of everyone's donations
The Most Glorious Hack wrote:
Mod Centre Log wrote:# Sun Aug 7 06:08:54 2011: the_most_glorious_hack examined hot_sexy_sluts

I love my job.
Georgizm wrote:The Falklands are closest to Argentina, therefore Argentina should become part of the Falklands.

Bladian Imperium Embassy Program

Aquilinia
Senator

Founded: Feb 05, 2010
Libertarian Police State

Postby Aquilinia » Tue Jan 18, 2011 9:24 am

tagged.
Etat Liber Aquilini - Freistaat Aquilinien - Free State of Aquilinia
Libertas et Unitas - Freiheit und Einheit - Freedom and Unity

Empress: Lucille II of the House of Silvanus Aquili
Consul: Dr. Zoé Metelli

Proud member of Esvanovia
Formerly of Sondria

Red Zone 1
Ambassador

Founded: May 12, 2010
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Red Zone 1 » Tue Jan 18, 2011 9:24 am

Blademasters765 wrote:fair enough, I'm depositing in USD anyways so I wont require the currency names but I will be sure to keep records of everyone's donations

Blade, just a suggestion for the upcoming v4 or v5, perhaps we could make a list of 'donation' page in the OP as well.

By the way, formally, ICly donating later on in the afternoon. Night people.

Aquilinia
Senator

Libertarian Police State

Postby Aquilinia » Tue Jan 18, 2011 9:28 am

Blades, you can put Lucille's Coronation in the OP as well if you want to.

Formerly of Sondria

Blademasters765
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Blademasters765 » Tue Jan 18, 2011 9:33 am

Red Zone, I'm keeping a list of Donations

and Aquilinia I will d that in the morning
Mod Centre Log wrote:# Sun Aug 7 06:08:54 2011: the_most_glorious_hack examined hot_sexy_sluts

I love my job.
Georgizm wrote:The Falklands are closest to Argentina, therefore Argentina should become part of the Falklands.

The Matthew Islands
Negotiator

Founded: Feb 20, 2010
Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Matthew Islands » Tue Jan 18, 2011 10:41 am

I am currently able to donate about 3 Billion weekly to the S.E.C.
Souseiseki wrote:as a posting career in the UK Poltics Thread becomes longer, the probability of literally becoming souseiseki approaches 1

Blademasters765
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Blademasters765 » Tue Jan 18, 2011 10:46 am

goody, also it appears the IRC has turned into a gay pride festival -.-

I love my job.

Aldarminia
Ambassador

Founded: Mar 15, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Aldarminia » Tue Jan 18, 2011 11:38 am

Hm... Okay with the new thread. Good job Blade.

Aldarminia can't make any monetary donations but it will offer the best 100,000 men in our IRDF reserves to become members of the Imperial Coalition Forces or whatever it's called. We'll also give you some really good regular army NCOs to help train the men some more and any other troops in the ICF.

Also to clarify, this is Aldarminia's "Imperial Republic":

The actual mainland of Aldarminia including the colonies are ruled by an Emperor who, of course, rules for life or until retirement. The Emperor is also the commander-in-chief. He has total control over the colonies and the District of Alderg. He has only judicial and executive control over the actual Republic(the states). The Emperor also only has executive control over the Grotrokaragod Principality(A principality cooperatively ruled by the Grotrokaragod Council-electors of the Emperor if there is now direct heir-and the sons and daughters of the Emperor. Legislative control over the Republic is placed in the hands of a Republic-wide elected President and a state-elected Senate. Aldarminia has no written constitution, only the various Edicts, Imperial Edicts, proclamations, Resolutions, State Legislature Laws, and Colonial Legislature Laws which are all thrown into a Book of Common Laws. Even then, a lot of Aldarminian laws are based on traditions, honor, trust, and common sense.
This is FanT/PT/MT/PMT/Nightmare, you can find more Cajun Cossack Slavs IN SPACE! here:
Vrot Kaspara (Xenos included!!!)
First High Roller of the NationStates Future Tech Discord Server
Founder and Boss of the Losieda Bratva Criminal Syndicate
"I dated an Aldarminian once, but when he proposed 'annexing' my 'southern border regions' I decided it might be best to break it off."
Riflemoor

'This is Tanya Zaldano, live on the street... We've just received word that Aldar's next form will be... Yes, that's right... A New Orleans Street Band. That's right - it's a street band. Live from the Big Easy and already drinking, I'm Tanya Zaldano...'
Sunset

Western cuba
Negotiator

Founded: Jul 11, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Western cuba » Tue Jan 18, 2011 1:08 pm

Sorry I haven't responded to quite a few of your posts. Unexpected knee surgery doesn't help.
Now known as the Technological State of Adros, the successor state of Western Cuba

Reformed Britannia
Senator

Founded: Apr 12, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Reformed Britannia » Tue Jan 18, 2011 1:08 pm

taggggged

THE PEOPLE'S CONFEDERATION OF LEUTLAND
FORWARD, FOR THE GLORIOUS CAUSE!

IIWiki Factbook

The Matthew Islands
Negotiator

Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Matthew Islands » Tue Jan 18, 2011 1:17 pm

Western cuba wrote:Sorry I haven't responded to quite a few of your posts. Unexpected knee surgery doesn't help.

Oh damn, I hope you get well soon. Its no problem if RL has come up.
Souseiseki wrote:as a posting career in the UK Poltics Thread becomes longer, the probability of literally becoming souseiseki approaches 1

Western cuba
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Western cuba » Tue Jan 18, 2011 1:19 pm

Thanks I'll try to come up with the posts soon though.
Now known as the Technological State of Adros, the successor state of Western Cuba

Kylarnatia
Powerbroker

Founded: Jul 07, 2008
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Kylarnatia » Tue Jan 18, 2011 1:38 pm

Awsome, nice to see we've got a nice clean thread again, for the time being :P

the CPA is making a V2 thread now, so it'll only be full of posts that are IC or IC relevant, and we'll use the F7 Thread for OOC/Piss-about xD
The Ancient Empire of Kylarnatia // Imperium Antiquum Kylarnatiae
Lord of Gholgoth | Factbook (Work in Progress) | Embassy & Consulate Programme
I write mostly in PMT-FaNT, and I enjoy worldbuilding and storytelling. Any questions? Ask away!
NationState's friendly neighbourhood Egyptologist
Come one, come all to my Trading Card Bazaar!
"Kylarnatia is a rare Nile platypus." - Kyrusia

Aquilinia
Senator

Libertarian Police State

Postby Aquilinia » Tue Jan 18, 2011 1:39 pm

I think that would be a good idea for us as well, have a F7 thread for random chatter and keep this for serious alliance business.

Formerly of Sondria

The Matthew Islands
Negotiator

Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Matthew Islands » Tue Jan 18, 2011 1:42 pm

Dammit, more threads I will need to keep checking to see whats going on.

Western cuba
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Western cuba » Tue Jan 18, 2011 1:45 pm

Hey guys I plan to get my invasion done quicker than usual now. I plan to have the Matthew Islands and Reformed Britannia to win easy victories over my army and head to the capital. I want my communist government over with. Just wishing that you will know that.

The Matthew Islands
Negotiator

Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Matthew Islands » Tue Jan 18, 2011 1:55 pm

Western cuba wrote:Hey guys I plan to get my invasion done quicker than usual now. I plan to have the Matthew Islands and Reformed Britannia to win easy victories over my army and head to the capital. I want my communist government over with. Just wishing that you will know that.

Well, in that case then, what I can do, is land in zone 12, you RP your defences collapsing, then if you want I can engage what's left of your navy, while the rest of my army steam rolls over your men to the capital.

Kylarnatia
Powerbroker

Founded: Jul 07, 2008
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Kylarnatia » Tue Jan 18, 2011 1:57 pm

Western cuba wrote:Hey guys I plan to get my invasion done quicker than usual now. I plan to have the Matthew Islands and Reformed Britannia to win easy victories over my army and head to the capital. I want my communist government over with. Just wishing that you will know that.

What are you wishing to become when its over?
The Ancient Empire of Kylarnatia // Imperium Antiquum Kylarnatiae
Lord of Gholgoth | Factbook (Work in Progress) | Embassy & Consulate Programme
I write mostly in PMT-FaNT, and I enjoy worldbuilding and storytelling. Any questions? Ask away!
NationState's friendly neighbourhood Egyptologist
Come one, come all to my Trading Card Bazaar!
"Kylarnatia is a rare Nile platypus." - Kyrusia

St George of England
Powerbroker

Founded: Aug 25, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby St George of England » Tue Jan 18, 2011 2:06 pm

taggity boom
The Angline-Guanxine Empire
Current Monarch: His Heavenly Guanxine The Ky Morris
Population: As NS Page
Current RP: Closure of the Paulianus Passage
The United Coven of the Otherworlds
Current Leader: Covenwoman Paige Thomas
Population: 312,000,000
Military Size: 4,000,000
New to NS? TG me if you have questions.

Legeonas
Ambassador

Founded: Dec 04, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Legeonas » Tue Jan 18, 2011 2:18 pm

tagsicles.
Legeonas Factbook

Colonies - Legeonian Verona
Legeonian Greece

The Holy Roman Empire is the total sum of the above colonies and protectorates.
Leader of The Brotherhood

Western cuba
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Western cuba » Tue Jan 18, 2011 4:12 pm

Kylarnatia wrote:

What are you wishing to become when its over?

Well I plan on having Vladimir Makarov going to court then we could have a fun thread deciding his sentence huh?

As of the country I support a Cuban Republic however you guys are really calling the shots so do anything you want to. Well almost anything. However I will be going hard on you guys if you decide on so.

Jbeil
Minister

Founded: May 14, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Jbeil » Tue Jan 18, 2011 4:46 pm

Aldarminia wrote:Hm... Okay with the new thread. Good job Blade.

Aldarminia can't make any monetary donations but it will offer the best 100,000 men in our IRDF reserves to become members of the Imperial Coalition Forces or whatever it's called. We'll also give you some really good regular army NCOs to help train the men some more and any other troops in the ICF.

Also to clarify, this is Aldarminia's "Imperial Republic":

The actual mainland of Aldarminia including the colonies are ruled by an Emperor who, of course, rules for life or until retirement. The Emperor is also the commander-in-chief. He has total control over the colonies and the District of Alderg. He has only judicial and executive control over the actual Republic(the states). The Emperor also only has executive control over the Grotrokaragod Principality(A principality cooperatively ruled by the Grotrokaragod Council-electors of the Emperor if there is now direct heir-and the sons and daughters of the Emperor. Legislative control over the Republic is placed in the hands of a Republic-wide elected President and a state-elected Senate. Aldarminia has no written constitution, only the various Edicts, Imperial Edicts, proclamations, Resolutions, State Legislature Laws, and Colonial Legislature Laws which are all thrown into a Book of Common Laws. Even then, a lot of Aldarminian laws are based on traditions, honor, trust, and common sense.

Huh...We are a bit like your government.
The Emperor rules as a Semi-Absolute power, with his abilities only limited by the ceremonial Parlement De Jbeil.
While the colonies, on the other hand, have their own systems for governing themselves, as two of my four colonies are republics, one is a constitutional monarchy under my Emperor, and the last is...Communist. :p

Do note though, the all the colonies eventually report to the Emperor, ministers, and Parlement of Metropolitan Jbeil. And they can not control their own foreign policies, although each one has an army of its own...

Western Cuba, have you joined the invasions or what?
I am still waiting for the invasion of the East.
La République Jbeili
Liberté,Égalité,Prospérité

Demonym:Jbeili.
DEFCON: 1; 2; 3; 4; [5]
I RP with a population of 4,000,000,000.
In a Union with the Principality of Menaton and the Theocracy of -Albi.
Establish an embassy:http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=102284
Join the Jbeili Francophonie:http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=99496
Join the Jbeili Foreign Legion:http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=71952

Western cuba
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Western cuba » Tue Jan 18, 2011 5:18 pm

Well were using Syvorji's invasion as the Eastern Thread.

Jbeil
Minister

Founded: May 14, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Jbeil » Tue Jan 18, 2011 5:19 pm

Western cuba wrote:Well were using Syvorji's invasion as the Eastern Thread.

Can I have a link please?

And are any districts still open?
Last edited by Jbeil on Tue Jan 18, 2011 5:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
La République Jbeili
Liberté,Égalité,Prospérité

Demonym:Jbeili.
DEFCON: 1; 2; 3; 4; [5]
I RP with a population of 4,000,000,000.
In a Union with the Principality of Menaton and the Theocracy of -Albi.
Establish an embassy:http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=102284
Join the Jbeili Francophonie:http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=99496
Join the Jbeili Foreign Legion:http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=71952

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents