NATION

PASSWORD

Phonencian-Crucesignatorum Military Training

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]
Phonencia
Powerbroker

Founded: Feb 27, 2010
Ex-Nation

Phonencian-Crucesignatorum Military Training

Postby Phonencia » Fri Dec 31, 2010 10:47 pm

OOC: if my DIs start swearing at your men and calling them fags you won't get mad will you?

IC:

Ever since the Slavery Dispute with concordeia, Phonencia and Crucesignatorum had grown closer and closer as allies. But with Crucesignatorum's military struggling to prepare for combat (and during peace time at that) Phonencia couldn't help but flaunt her military might. It was soon agreed upon by both nations, Only with Phonencian Assistance could Crucesignatorum's troops "Be all they could be"....

The C-130s quickly began landing all over the nation at various different military bases. Each 10 DIs would be training 300 men. They had a lot of work to do.
Master Seargent Jack Blade stood in front of the long row of foreign soldiers. He slowly began walking down the line, a telescoping baton, or asp, was held tightly in his hand.
He flicked it open and poked a soldier in the ribs.
"STAND AT ATTENTION!"
he poked another soldier's gut, "You, your new nickname is Fatty. All of you! Gut in! Chest OUT! EYES FORWARD!"
the other DIs were giving similair instructions to their groups of soldiers.
"My name, is Master Seargent Blade. But you will call me Sir. I am here to whip you piles of shit into shape. Jesus Christ why'd it have to be me, what a bunch of shit heads."
he said shaking his head in mock disappointment, "No Strike that you don't rate that well! right now you people are like rocks. Big, stupid, dense, rocks. I'm going to slowly chip, kick, and beat you into the perfect figure of a fighting man!"
Blade gazed back and forth down the line. "8 count body breakers! GO!"
Unified diversity
Functioning as one body
Every part encouraged by the other
No one independent of another
Irreplaceable
Indispensable
You're incredible
Incredible...

Return to International Incidents