NATION

PASSWORD

The Quendisphere (Under construction, DON'T POST)

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]
Of the Quendi
Post Marshal

Founded: Mar 18, 2010
Civil Rights Lovefest

The Quendisphere (Under construction, DON'T POST)

Postby Of the Quendi » Wed Dec 29, 2010 8:34 am

The Greater Quendi Co Prosperity Sphere

For the greater good

Constitutions
Treaties, agreements, laws and pacts
Government and Executive Branch
Judiciary
Legislative Branch
Organizations
Member States

"May all under Heaven one day be united in peace and Harmony. May all peoples and nations be as brothers and sisters in a more perfect world serving the greater good."

Welcome to the Quendisphere

Since the dawn of civilization, long before the god emperor's ruled the lands of the Quendi, the people and states of the Quendi has always astrived towards creating a better and more just world. While at times misguided, and even cruel, means has been used to change the world the intentions has always been to ensure the greatest good for the largest number of people. The values of tolerance, prosperity, freedom and justice has always been the goal of the people of the Quendi.

It is on these principles that the Greater Quendi Co Prosperity Sphere, more commonly known as the Quendisphere, was founded. The Quendisphere is an organization devoted to creating a better world for all of mankind by all moral means available. In the interest of strengthening these ideals the Quendisphere welcomes all nations who, without pressure or fear of persecution, wishes to enter into it and partake in its work.

Upon the foundation of this the second Quendisphere a number of organizations has been founded for two reasons. One, to ensure that any nation wishing to join can do so on its own terms by only entering those organizations it feels suits its need. And two, to ensure that the second Quendisphere unlike its predecessor will not be forced to stand by any single state as full membership will only be given to the most trusted and respected members.

As per the Credo Populi of the 29th december 1499 the Quendisphere hereby extends its hands to the international community. May those nations seeking membership never feel reason to regret so and may those nations and organizations seeking partnership find it to be mutually beneficial.

Origins

As with most things originating from the lands of the Quendi the exact originations of the term Quendisphere is a matter of some debate. Some historians claim that the term was used during the reign of the eastern emperors of Alcedina to refer to the territory located outside the mainland and as such was synonymous with colonial empire. Others consider the origin to be the Sundavaer wars where the term refered to all states under vassalhood of the colosal quendi empire under this conqueror emperor.

While the terminology is unclear there is no doubt that the modern use of the term came from Princess-Regent Arabella Alcedina. The Princess-Regent used the term during her tenure as foreign minister of the Quendi to refer to the close relations between the Quendi and the many decolonized areas that was established during that time. The term quickly gained popularity and after the blue zonian war it became the name for the union state between the Quendi and Red Zone 1. Later the term and organization was made famous and infamous by the later added memberstate Hayaba. Following the fall of the First Quendisphere and the resulting civil war in the Quendi it was commonly believed that a new one would never rise.

However, following the fall of La Serenissima and the rise of La Imperium Populi, the provisional government of Supreme High Chancellor Rillian Raa Xanthi began making plans for a new and greater Quendisphere. After discreet talks between a number of interested nations the Tetrarchy of the Quendi signed the two foundening charters, the Charter of Values and the Articles of Alligence as well as establishing a number of organizations including the GQFTA, the Quendisphere Economic Community, Quendifor, the Quendisphere Central Bank, Quendipol, the Supreme Court of the Quendi, the QMU and the Quendisphere Central Administration. Thus the Quendisphere became a reality.
Last edited by Of the Quendi on Wed Dec 29, 2010 1:07 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Nation RP name
Arda i Eruhíni (short form)
Alcarinqua ar Meneldëa Arda i Eruhíni i sé Amanaranyë ar Aramanaranyë (long form)

Of the Quendi
Post Marshal

Civil Rights Lovefest

Constitutions

Under construction. Don't Post.
Last edited by Of the Quendi on Wed Dec 29, 2010 12:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Nation RP name
Alcarinqua ar Meneldëa Arda i Eruhíni i sé Amanaranyë ar Aramanaranyë (long form)

Of the Quendi
Post Marshal

Civil Rights Lovefest

Treaties, agreements, laws and pacts

Last edited by Of the Quendi on Wed Dec 29, 2010 12:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Nation RP name

Of the Quendi
Post Marshal

Civil Rights Lovefest

Government and Executive Branch

Postby Of the Quendi » Wed Dec 29, 2010 8:35 am

Last edited by Of the Quendi on Wed Dec 29, 2010 12:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Nation RP name

Of the Quendi
Post Marshal

Civil Rights Lovefest

Judiciary

Last edited by Of the Quendi on Wed Dec 29, 2010 1:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Nation RP name

Of the Quendi
Post Marshal

Civil Rights Lovefest

Legislative Branch

Last edited by Of the Quendi on Wed Dec 29, 2010 1:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Nation RP name

Of the Quendi
Post Marshal

Civil Rights Lovefest

Organizations

Postby Of the Quendi » Wed Dec 29, 2010 8:36 am

Last edited by Of the Quendi on Wed Dec 29, 2010 1:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Nation RP name

Of the Quendi
Post Marshal

Civil Rights Lovefest

Member States

Nation RP name

Of the Quendi
Post Marshal

Civil Rights Lovefest

Miscellaneous

Last edited by Of the Quendi on Wed Dec 29, 2010 1:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Nation RP name

Of the Quendi
Post Marshal

Civil Rights Lovefest

Nation RP name

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents