NATION

PASSWORD

Nuclear Arms Assembly (Sign Up) (Recreated!!!)

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Yohannes
Postmaster-General

Founded: Mar 17, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Yohannes » Tue Dec 21, 2010 2:50 pm

Aglrinia wrote:

Mr. Fortunatov head of the Aglrinian Government was in his office when the head of the AIB-(Aglrinian Intelligence Bureau) Dimitri Goss came in with this afternoons international happenings. Mr. Fortunatov browsed through several pages seeing that nothing truly new was coming about until the last page struck a chord with him. His eyes bulged, and his face changed to red within a heartbeat. "The Nuclear Arms Assembly has been recreated..." he stuttered then coughed to himself. "As if the World Assembly and Security Council weren't enough already" he reached for the intercom and said "Mister Xiao add all member states to thee restricted travel list would you?" --- "Yes, sir."

and hereby you are restricted from any financial and banking institutions with relation to the nation of Yohannes (which virtually means more than half (85% in approximation) of the global economies and trade finance and banking sectors)

Signed
-Syahnan Soeharto-
Minister of Foreign Affairs
Last edited by Yohannes on Tue Dec 21, 2010 2:53 pm, edited 2 times in total.
The Pink Diary | Financial Diary | Embassy Exchange | Main Characters
The Archbishop and His Mission | Adrian Goldwert’s Yohannesian Peace | ISEC | Retired Storytelling Account
Currency | HASF Materials | Bank of Yohannes | SC Resolution # 237 | #teamnana | Posts | Views
Retired II RP Mentor | Yohannes’ [ National Flag ] | Commended WA Nation
♚ Moving to a new nation not because I "wish to move on from past events," but because I'm bored writing about a fictional large nation on NS. Can online personalities with too much time on their hands stop spreading unfounded rumours about this online boy?? XOXO ♚

Bergnovinaia
Negotiator

Founded: Jul 26, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Bergnovinaia » Tue Dec 21, 2010 4:10 pm

Atherille wrote:Nation Name: Grand Duchy of Atherille
Nation Leader: HSG Grand Duke Robert II
Name of Representative(s): Sir Winston Kitterly, Bt.
Any Staff?: Mrs. Ophelia Duncan, Secretary
Desired Position (if one is available) or General Member?: Head of Foreign Aid
Link to Sample RP (if your applying for a position): 1st Council of Jerusalem, Chat with Neville
List of any nuclear conflict(s) nation has been involved in and brief description(s): None

Dear Sir Winston Kitterly,

It is with pleasure that I can welcome you to the Nuclear Arms Assembly (NAA) again. All parts of your application are acceptable and your nation not being involved in any nuclear conflicts is good.. Your request to be the Head of Foreign Aide is granted. If you ever have any questions concerning the NAA, please feel free to contact me as I can hopefully answer most of your questions. You will be telegrammed when the NAA convenes for the first time.

Yours,
Charles Ruttenberg
Bergnovinaian Representative to the NAA and Head Chair of NAA
I am pursuing my undergraduate degree from Texas A&M University in Psychology and Spanish. My goal in life is to be a marriage and family counselor. If you have questions about me or my life, just ask!

My girlfriend and I blog about Christian & general marriage, relationship, and dating advice!

NS member since 2009. WA Resolution Author (mostly all repealed), NS sports fanatic.

Bergnovinaia
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Bergnovinaia » Tue Dec 21, 2010 4:14 pm

Chadacian wrote:Nation Name:Christian Colony of Chadacian[Sovereign State:North African Union II]
Nation Leader:Provisional President Antoine Smith
Name of Representative(s):Shane Conway
Any Staff?:2 aids
Desired Position (if one is available) or General Member?:Head Spokesperson
Link to Sample RP (if your applying for a position):
List of any nuclear conflict(s) nation has been involved in and brief description(s):None

Dear Shane Conway,

It is with pleasure that I can welcome you to the Nuclear Arms Assembly (NAA) again. All parts of your application are acceptable (except for one part, see next sentence) and your nation not being involved in any nuclear conflicts is good.. Your request to be the Head Spokesperson is NOT GRANTED since your naiton is relatively new to world affairs (a.k.a. you didn't send me an RP example and you have less than 100 posts). Therefore, your are granted status as a general memer. If you ever have any questions concerning the NAA, please feel free to contact me as I can hopefully answer most of your questions. You will be telegrammed when the NAA convenes for the first time.

Yours,
Charles Ruttenberg
Bergnovinaian Representative to the NAA and Head Chair of NAA[/quote]
I am pursuing my undergraduate degree from Texas A&M University in Psychology and Spanish. My goal in life is to be a marriage and family counselor. If you have questions about me or my life, just ask!

My girlfriend and I blog about Christian & general marriage, relationship, and dating advice!

NS member since 2009. WA Resolution Author (mostly all repealed), NS sports fanatic.

Bergnovinaia
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Bergnovinaia » Tue Dec 21, 2010 4:27 pm

Yohannes wrote:
Aglrinia wrote:

Mr. Fortunatov head of the Aglrinian Government was in his office when the head of the AIB-(Aglrinian Intelligence Bureau) Dimitri Goss came in with this afternoons international happenings. Mr. Fortunatov browsed through several pages seeing that nothing truly new was coming about until the last page struck a chord with him. His eyes bulged, and his face changed to red within a heartbeat. "The Nuclear Arms Assembly has been recreated..." he stuttered then coughed to himself. "As if the World Assembly and Security Council weren't enough already" he reached for the intercom and said "Mister Xiao add all member states to thee restricted travel list would you?" --- "Yes, sir."

and hereby you are restricted from any financial and banking institutions with relation to the nation of Yohannes (which virtually means more than half (85% in approximation) of the global economies and trade finance and banking sectors)

Signed
-Syahnan Soeharto-
Minister of Foreign Affairs

I approve these sanctions and can now be found in the third page of the thread.

Yours,

Charles Ruttenberg
--NAA Representative from Bergnovinaia and Head Chair of NAA--

Bergnovinaia
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Bergnovinaia » Tue Dec 21, 2010 5:06 pm

bump

Costa Fiero
Negotiator

Founded: Nov 24, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Costa Fiero » Tue Dec 21, 2010 5:48 pm

Nation Name: The Republic of Costa Fiero
Nation Leader: President Luis Del Santos
Name of Representative(s): You'll be sending to the assembly: Raul Guevarra
Any Staff?: Just two aides to accompany him on official business.
Desired Position (if one is available) or General Member?: General Member
List of any nuclear conflict(s) nation has been involved in and brief description(s): No conflicts with nuclear weapons. However, Costa Fiero has troops deployed in Vostria and is part of three international military alliances: International Defence Organization (INDEFO), World Anti-Terrorist Unit (WATU) and the International Organization Against Terrorism (IOAT).

Atherille
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Oct 17, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Atherille » Tue Dec 21, 2010 6:17 pm

Perhaps we could discuss possible regulations to impose on the trading and sale of uranium. Uranium mining is the primary industry of Atherille and many other nations, and it concerns us that many nations can trade uranium with any other nation, including those considered threats, without regulation. If we can formulate proper regulations, maybe they can be added to the bylaws.
Deus Vult. God Wills It. In nomine Patris, et Filii, et Spiritūs Sancti, the Concilium Oecumenicum Genevensis is hereby called. Catholic of the NS World convene.

Bergnovinaia
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Bergnovinaia » Tue Dec 21, 2010 6:34 pm

Atherille wrote:Perhaps we could discuss possible regulations to impose on the trading and sale of uranium. Uranium mining is the primary industry of Atherille and many other nations, and it concerns us that many nations can trade uranium with any other nation, including those considered threats, without regulation. If we can formulate proper regulations, maybe they can be added to the bylaws.

That sounds like a nice idea, but please post it again once I get a session thread up and going in a few days when we geta few more members. The session thread is where the NAA will discuss issues.

East Klent
Minister

Founded: Jan 12, 2010
Left-wing Utopia

Postby East Klent » Tue Dec 21, 2010 6:45 pm

A Message from the Department of Foreign Affairs

To: Nuclear Arms Assembly

Greetings,

As Secretary of Foreign Affairs, it is one of my many duties to apply the Constitutional Republic to organizations whose purpose is to bring security to the international community. We believe that East Klent should provide assistance to such causes for we are a nation of peace and prosperity. We are elated that the NAA is in existence once more and are overjoyed to apply to such an honorable and noble assembly. With all this in mind, I send this application,

Nation Name:
Nation Leader: President Ramon Jupoi.
Name of Representative(s): Retired General Josiah Thaermont, Ph.D.
Any Staff?: Yes, Thaermont will be accompanied by five advisors.
Desired Position (if one is available) or General Member?: We request the position of Security Council Seat Nine, if acceptable.
Link to Sample RP (if your applying for a position): The Klentian government has had much experience with matters of security, defence and resolve. If you are in need of more examples, you may find them here and here.
List of any nuclear conflict(s) nation has been involved in and brief description(s): None as of yet

We thank you for your time and your consideration of our application.

Signed,
Joseph Rienburg,
Secretary of Foreign Affairs.
Tel: (675)-555-3892
Fax: (675)-555-9013
E-mail: rienburg@dofa.gov.ek
IC: The United Republic of Klent, URK, or the United Klentian Republic. Canon Project
Defcon:1 2 3 4 (On Alert) 5

TNN: 6/30/15
The CKDA goes to Congress for ratification and the administration prepares for talks in Batavia.

NEKSE ▲39.63 |NKTSE ▲25.03|GDIE ▲8.45

Libetarian Republics
Diplomat

Founded: Oct 02, 2008
Ex-Nation

Postby Libetarian Republics » Tue Dec 21, 2010 7:04 pm

An Official Communiqué From The
REVOLUTIONARY LIBETARIAN REPUBLICS
"Voice of the People!"

Addressed To: The Office of Charles Ruttenberg, Head Chair of the Nuclear Arms Assembly
Addressed From: The Revolutionary of Libetarian Republics
Date: Tuesday, the Twenty First of December, Two Thousand and Ten
Subject Matter: Entrance to the Nuclear Arms Assembly
Encryption: STANDARD

Charls Ruttenberg,

The world is an ugly world. War happens across the globe and children are living in poverty struggling to live while others struggle to survive from the catastrophic events. From the beginning of time, war happens inevitably. However, we managed to come from being able to siege a castle to bombardment of cities for months to a push of button in order to kill millions of lives.

This is scary. It must be stop

It's impossible to stop wars and its impossible to stop the production of nuclear weapions. For the security of our state, we too have to produce nuclear weapions, in fact, we produce large quantities of them and put strict regulations to ensure those weapions are in OUR hands and not our enemies. However, we have managed to avoid using a nuclear weapion in a time of crisis or conflict nor will we ever use prempetively. We are also, willing to meet the Nuclear Arms Assembly's regulation on the number of nuclear weapions in our stockpile. It's a small contribution; in the end though, everything counts when it comes to the matters of life or death. Nuclear weapion can easily end humanity. It's only a matter on how to prevent it.

By the vote of the National Assembly by 802-198, we hereby request entrance to this great organization.
Nation Name: The Revolutionary of Libetarian Republics
Nation Leader: President Aldo Raine
Name of Representative(s): Sean Jackson
Any staff?: Mrs. Annie Lovett, the Secretary
Desired Position (if one is available) or General Member?: Security Council
Link to Sample RP (if your applying for a position): http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=75171 - Not the best but I can RP
List of any nuclear conflict(s) nation has been involved in and brief description(s): None

http://www.lrgov-fr.lr
116 National Avenue, Revolutionary District of Maxiella - Revolutionary Libetarian Republics - 0567
951-4591-159 - Department of Foreign Affairs Direct Communication Line
567-56739 - Department of Foreign Affairs Direct Fax
[English] -- [Pусский язык] -- [Español] -- [Français]

Bergnovinaia
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Bergnovinaia » Tue Dec 21, 2010 7:46 pm

Costa Fiero wrote:Nation Name: The Republic of Costa Fiero
Nation Leader: President Luis Del Santos
Name of Representative(s): You'll be sending to the assembly: Raul Guevarra
Any Staff?: Just two aides to accompany him on official business.
Desired Position (if one is available) or General Member?: General Member
List of any nuclear conflict(s) nation has been involved in and brief description(s): No conflicts with nuclear weapons. However, Costa Fiero has troops deployed in Vostria and is part of three international military alliances: International Defence Organization (INDEFO), World Anti-Terrorist Unit (WATU) and the International Organization Against Terrorism (IOAT).

Dear Raul Guevarra,

It is with pleasure that I can welcome you to the Nuclear Arms Assembly (NAA). All parts of your application are acceptable and your nation not being involved in any nuclear conflicts is good. Your request to be a general member is, of course, granted. If you ever have any questions concerning the NAA, please feel free to contact me as I can hopefully answer most of your questions. You will be telegrammed when the NAA convenes for the first time.

Yours,
Charles Ruttenberg

Bergnovinaia
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Bergnovinaia » Tue Dec 21, 2010 7:48 pm

East Klent wrote:
A Message from the Department of Foreign Affairs

To: Nuclear Arms Assembly

Greetings,

As Secretary of Foreign Affairs, it is one of my many duties to apply the Constitutional Republic to organizations whose purpose is to bring security to the international community. We believe that East Klent should provide assistance to such causes for we are a nation of peace and prosperity. We are elated that the NAA is in existence once more and are overjoyed to apply to such an honorable and noble assembly. With all this in mind, I send this application,

Nation Name:
Nation Leader: President Ramon Jupoi.
Name of Representative(s): Retired General Josiah Thaermont, Ph.D.
Any Staff?: Yes, Thaermont will be accompanied by five advisors.
Desired Position (if one is available) or General Member?: We request the position of Security Council Seat Nine, if acceptable.
Link to Sample RP (if your applying for a position): The Klentian government has had much experience with matters of security, defence and resolve. If you are in need of more examples, you may find them here and here.
List of any nuclear conflict(s) nation has been involved in and brief description(s): None as of yet

We thank you for your time and your consideration of our application.

Signed,
Joseph Rienburg,
Secretary of Foreign Affairs.
Tel: (675)-555-3892
Fax: (675)-555-9013
E-mail: rienburg@dofa.gov.ek

Dear Dr. Josiah Thaermont,

It is with pleasure that I can welcome you to the Nuclear Arms Assembly (NAA). All parts of your application are acceptable and your nation not being involved in any nuclear conflicts is good. Your request to be a security council member is granted and your somewhat odd request for seat #9 is also granted. If you ever have any questions concerning the NAA, please feel free to contact me as I can hopefully answer most of your questions. You will be telegrammed when the NAA convenes for the first time.

Yours,
Charles Ruttenberg

Bergnovinaia
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Bergnovinaia » Tue Dec 21, 2010 7:51 pm

Libetarian Republics wrote:
An Official Communiqué From The
REVOLUTIONARY LIBETARIAN REPUBLICS
"Voice of the People!"

Addressed To: The Office of Charles Ruttenberg, Head Chair of the Nuclear Arms Assembly
Addressed From: The Revolutionary of Libetarian Republics
Date: Tuesday, the Twenty First of December, Two Thousand and Ten
Subject Matter: Entrance to the Nuclear Arms Assembly
Encryption: STANDARD

Charls Ruttenberg,

The world is an ugly world. War happens across the globe and children are living in poverty struggling to live while others struggle to survive from the catastrophic events. From the beginning of time, war happens inevitably. However, we managed to come from being able to siege a castle to bombardment of cities for months to a push of button in order to kill millions of lives.

This is scary. It must be stop

It's impossible to stop wars and its impossible to stop the production of nuclear weapions. For the security of our state, we too have to produce nuclear weapions, in fact, we produce large quantities of them and put strict regulations to ensure those weapions are in OUR hands and not our enemies. However, we have managed to avoid using a nuclear weapion in a time of crisis or conflict nor will we ever use prempetively. We are also, willing to meet the Nuclear Arms Assembly's regulation on the number of nuclear weapions in our stockpile. It's a small contribution; in the end though, everything counts when it comes to the matters of life or death. Nuclear weapion can easily end humanity. It's only a matter on how to prevent it.

By the vote of the National Assembly by 802-198, we hereby request entrance to this great organization.
Nation Name: The Revolutionary of Libetarian Republics
Nation Leader: President Aldo Raine
Name of Representative(s): Sean Jackson
Any staff?: Mrs. Annie Lovett, the Secretary
Desired Position (if one is available) or General Member?: Security Council
Link to Sample RP (if your applying for a position): http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=75171 - Not the best but I can RP

http://www.lrgov-fr.lr
116 National Avenue, Revolutionary District of Maxiella - Revolutionary Libetarian Republics - 0567
951-4591-159 - Department of Foreign Affairs Direct Communication Line
567-56739 - Department of Foreign Affairs Direct Fax
[English] -- [Pусский язык] -- [Español] -- [Français]

Dear Sean Jackson,

It is with pleasure that I can welcome you to the Nuclear Arms Assembly (NAA). All parts of your application are acceptable and your nation not being involved in any nuclear conflicts is good. Your request to be a security council member is granted. If you ever have any questions concerning the NAA, please feel free to contact me as I can hopefully answer most of your questions. You will be telegrammed when the NAA convenes for the first time.

Yours,
Charles Ruttenberg
Bergnovinaian Representative to the NAA and Head Chair of NAA[/quote]

Bergnovinaia
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Bergnovinaia » Tue Dec 21, 2010 9:01 pm

bump

Bergnovinaia
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Bergnovinaia » Wed Dec 22, 2010 7:41 am

OOC: I'll start a sesion thread once all of the security council and supreme council positions are filled.

Grittonia
Powerbroker

Founded: Jun 18, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Grittonia » Wed Dec 22, 2010 11:28 am

Bergnovinaia wrote:
Grittonia wrote:
OOC: Ehm, Berg... That was Dutch, not German.

OOC: YAY Racially insensitivity. :D

Whoops... lol. That shows you my knowledge of European languages, besides Spanish and French.

OOC: No problem. Dutch and German look alike for the person who doesn't speak/write/etc. them. One hint to spot the difference is that we rarely use dots above our letters.
I am a Cultural-Nationalistic Authoritarian Socio-Capitalist. Grittonia's own Pappaïsm reflects that.
The Grittonian Embassy program!
Join my quest for World Fame! And my quest to make out with guys from all nations of the world! Sign-up now!
Hot, Dutch, gay and single!

Grittonia's Law wrote:Everyone is gay, they just don't know it.
One who automatically claims they are straight without probing are undoubtedly gay.

Gren's Theorem wrote:Everyone is attracted to Grit. Those who say differently simply refuse to acknowledge it.

"Oy vey! All he talked about was parties and sex! And those Perviolosi twins kept tugging at my pants. Get me some tylenol." - Roman Ambassador after meeting Pappa Nick & his entourage

Bergnovinaia
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Bergnovinaia » Wed Dec 22, 2010 12:53 pm

Grittonia wrote:
Bergnovinaia wrote:
OOC: YAY Racially insensitivity. :D

Whoops... lol. That shows you my knowledge of European languages, besides Spanish and French.

OOC: No problem. Dutch and German look alike for the person who doesn't speak/write/etc. them. One hint to spot the difference is that we rarely use dots above our letters.

OOC: Good to know... it's kind of bad considering I spent a while in Switzerland (as in a few hours) and I thought that was German. lol

Grittonia
Powerbroker

Founded: Jun 18, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Grittonia » Wed Dec 22, 2010 12:54 pm

Bergnovinaia wrote:
Grittonia wrote:

OOC: Good to know... it's kind of bad considering I spent a while in Switzerland (as in a few hours) and I thought that was German. lol

OOC: They speak German in Switzerland, so you could have heard German. :ugeek:
I am a Cultural-Nationalistic Authoritarian Socio-Capitalist. Grittonia's own Pappaïsm reflects that.
The Grittonian Embassy program!
Join my quest for World Fame! And my quest to make out with guys from all nations of the world! Sign-up now!
Hot, Dutch, gay and single!

Grittonia's Law wrote:Everyone is gay, they just don't know it.
One who automatically claims they are straight without probing are undoubtedly gay.

Gren's Theorem wrote:Everyone is attracted to Grit. Those who say differently simply refuse to acknowledge it.

"Oy vey! All he talked about was parties and sex! And those Perviolosi twins kept tugging at my pants. Get me some tylenol." - Roman Ambassador after meeting Pappa Nick & his entourage

Bergnovinaia
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Bergnovinaia » Wed Dec 22, 2010 12:58 pm

Grittonia wrote:
Bergnovinaia wrote:

OOC: They speak German in Switzerland, so you could have heard German. :ugeek:

OOC: Yeah, but I don't know why I mixed the two up then. :geek:

Bergnovinaia
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Bergnovinaia » Wed Dec 22, 2010 2:19 pm

Another bump

Christantle
Negotiator

Founded: Oct 24, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Christantle » Wed Dec 22, 2010 2:37 pm

You must like saying bump don't you?
If you insult me, would I care? Should I care? Why should I care? If I do care, I may do something terrible to you, or I'll dropkick you with my fist.
The Official Post Stalker of North Orus

Guide to War
The Roman Republic of Cristantle

Pope of NSG
I am the premier ninja of F7!
If you need help on NS, telegram me and I will give you advice.

Bergnovinaia
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Bergnovinaia » Wed Dec 22, 2010 2:43 pm

Christantle wrote:You must like saying bump don't you?

It's a way to bump the thread, bringing it to the top of the forums for everyone to see. :D

Cabickstan
Minister

Founded: Jun 19, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Cabickstan » Wed Dec 22, 2010 3:05 pm

Nation Name: The Imperial Confederacy of Cabickstan
Nation Leader(s): The Grand Council
Name Of Representitive: Council Representitive John Cantwain
Any Staff : None
Desired Position: General Member
Link to an RP: Not being in a Desired Position
Nuclear Conflicts: None(Cabickstan only uses Nuclear Weapons as a last Resort

Cabickstan is a Large Arms Manufacturing Nation we do sell and Distribute Nuclear Weapons to Nations that Cannot afford to make them.
Allies: Paddy O Fernature, New Hayesalia, Calablan, The Colonized Union

Note: ICly, Cabickstan is an Inoffensive Centist Democracy

Hahklallah
Ambassador

Founded: Jul 02, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Hahklallah » Wed Dec 22, 2010 3:26 pm

Nation Name: the Socialist Republic of Hahklallah
Nation Leader: Prezident Joesef R. Lenin
Name of Representative(s): Dimitri Chernenko
Any Staff?: None
Desired Position (if one is available) or General Member?: Nuclear Arms Inquirer
Link to Sample RP (if your applying for a position): (War?) RP Sample - Offsite
List of any nuclear conflict(s) nation has been involved in and brief description(s): One, Rebel forces launched a nuclear weapon at a power in one of the past regions we resided in. The conflict was resolved once the rebels were executed.
Total Nuclear Arms: 14,046
Last edited by Hahklallah on Tue Feb 08, 2011 8:11 pm, edited 4 times in total.

Chadacian
Diplomat

Founded: Aug 05, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Chadacian » Wed Dec 22, 2010 3:40 pm

Nation Name:Chadacian
Nation Leader:Provisional President Antoine Smith
Name of Representative(s): Antoine Smith
Any Staff?:2 aides
Desired Position (if one is available) or General Member?:Head Spokesperson or Security Council member
Link to Sample RP (if your applying for a position):http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=81559
List of any nuclear conflict(s) nation has been involved in and brief description(s):None
Last edited by Chadacian on Wed Dec 22, 2010 3:44 pm, edited 2 times in total.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents