NATION

PASSWORD

Nuclear Arms Assembly (Sign Up) (Recreated!!!)

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]
Bergnovinaia
Negotiator

Founded: Jul 26, 2009
Ex-Nation

Nuclear Arms Assembly (Sign Up) (Recreated!!!)

Postby Bergnovinaia » Mon Dec 20, 2010 6:49 pm

Preamble- "We, the member nations of the Nuclear Arms Assembly, do assemble to end questionable nuclear activity, for the betterment of the world as a whole, to protect both member and non-member nations from the onslaught of nuclear warfare. The members of this assembly shall assemble to serve the rights,responsibilities and duties involved with this organization to their requirement and best ability. We ordain this, in the hope of a better, more peaceful world. Pro pacis negotium , nos suo manuum."

Rights of a Member State--
-Member states may still posses nuclear arms at their own discretion. However, attacking another member nation with nuclear arms will signal an immediate ejection except where it is approved by the supreme council.
Member states can challenge a position on the supreme council. However, the process is long-enduring. First the member state must contest the position in council in a speech before the Supreme Council. Then, based on the speech and facts at hand, the Supreme Council will take a preliminary vote deciding if the contention passes to a vote on the main floor (it must pass by a minimum of a 6-4 margin). Once it has reached the main floor, the assembly will vote on the contention collectively. If the contender gets more votes than the current nation occupying the contested seat, they will take over the seat and the contested country will become a general member of the assembly.
-Supreme Council members may resign at any time (including ceasing to exist). This immediately will signal a vote on the main floor of nominees for the seat. Once 2 nominees have been narrowed down, the assembly will collectively vote for the position in question.
(Tell me if you think of others)

Duties of a Member State-
-Member states must be as active in NAA as possible, attending debates, debriefing, and other events that are affiliated with NAA.
-Member states must bring it before the assembly if there is suspicious activity they see happening in the nuclear field.
-To amend our constitution where they see fit.
-To follow all legislation created by the assembly.
-To inform the council before going to nuclear war. The council will vote and will (most likely) allow the nation to use nuclear arms provided the reason is clausable.
-(Tell me if you think of more)

Supreme Council positions-
General Council:
Head Chair (Manages the assembly, mantains order during sessions, and helps with the duties of all other Supreme Council Positions)--Bergnovinaia (If nobody objects to it, of course...)
Vice Chair (Assumes Rights of Chair if the Chair Nation resigns, ceases to exist, etc. Also manages the assembly as the chair does)--Delaclava
Head Spokesperson (Makes comments on behalf of assembly)--Cyrupe
Assistant Spokesperson (Makes comments on behalf of the assembly)--Latnya
Head of Foreign Relations and World Assembly Relations--Charlotte Ryberg
Head Nuclear Arms Inquirer (Inquires into nations who are expanding or ending their nuclear program)--Hahklallah
Head Nuclear Arms Investigator (Investigates lauch and manufacturing sites)--Tristaniano
Head of Nuclear Research and Development (Presents a weekly report to the assembly on anything relating to the development of new nuclear arms)--Royalsoldiers
Head of Domestic and International Security (Debriefs assembly weekly on threat levels caused by nations that posses nuclear arms)--Finnish North America
Peace Keeper (Trys to mantain peace in times of potential nuclear conflict)--Vetok
Assitant Peace Keeper (Same as above)--Christantle
Economic Advisor (Determines who the assembly collectively puts economic sanctions on and mangages financial affairs)--Yohannes
Head Event and Fundraising Planner--Grittonia
Head of Foreign Aide (Determines the size of aide packages sent to war torn nations from the NAA)--Atherille

Security Council:
Security Council Chair (Does the same that head chair of the general council does except for the security council)-- Libertarian Governance
Security Council Vice Chair (Same as above)--Power and Stability
Security Council Seat 1 (votes on SC issues)--Jbeil
Security Council Seat 2 (votes on SC issues)--Groko
Security Council Seat 3 (votes on SC issues)--Mount Kip
Security Council Seat 4 (votes on SC issues)--Wewtlandem
Security Council Seat 5 (votes on SC issues)--Cartavesqa
Security Council Seat 6 (votes on SC issues)--Latnya
Security Council Seat 7 (votes on SC issues)--The Nuclear Fist
Security Council Seat 8 (votes on SC issues)--Herrebrugh
Security Council Seat 9 (votes on SC issues)--East Klent
Security Council Seat 10 (votes on SC issues)--Libetarian Republics
Security Council Seat 11 (votes on SC issues)--North African Union II

Member Nations (54 in total)
Bergnovinaia, Power and Stability, Jbeil , Groko, Yohannes , Libertarian Governance, Finnish North America, Delaclava, Mount Kip, Wewtlandem, New Armarzia, Charlotte Ryberg, Christantle, Cartavesqa, Latnya, The Nuclear Fist, Vetok, Grittonia, Herrebrugh, Royalsoldiers, Atherille, Chadacian, Costa Fiero, East Klent, Libetarian Republics, Cabickstan, Hahklallah, North African Union II , Tristaniano, Scientific Enrichment, Underium, Anboha, Advancement of Man, Capisaria, Cyrupe, FreedomStates, Quiris, Maryginia, IngliHaShem, Ceannairceach, The Union of Myanmar, O-J Island, Charlestronge, Quirina, Concordeia, Belkan Provinces, Israeon, Communist Phil, Britannia Augusta, Breitkreuzonia, West Guiana, Nordic-Peoples, Altruistic Paladins, Underium

How to sign up:

Nation Name:
Nation Leader:
Name of Representative(s): You'll be sending to the assembly
Any Staff?:
Desired Position (if one is available) or General Member?:
Link to Sample RP (if your applying for a position):
List of any nuclear conflict(s) nation has been involved in and brief description(s):
Number of Nuclear Arms in Arsenal (if applicable):
Last edited by Bergnovinaia on Sat Jul 09, 2011 10:16 am, edited 43 times in total.
I am pursuing my undergraduate degree from Texas A&M University in Psychology and Spanish. My goal in life is to be a marriage and family counselor. If you have questions about me or my life, just ask!

My girlfriend and I blog about Christian & general marriage, relationship, and dating advice!

NS member since 2009. WA Resolution Author (mostly all repealed), NS sports fanatic.

Bergnovinaia
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Bylaws for the NAA

Libertarian Governance wrote:I James Rushing the 2nd Submit the following bill:

The Nuclear Non-proliferation Program

ACKNOWLEDGING: That many countries develop nuclear weapons out of fear of nuclear attack and further that the proliferation of nuclear arms is detrimental to the security of all nations.

PROPOSES THE FOLLOWING:
The Nuclear Arms Assembly shall develop a nuclear non-proliferation program that provides member countries access to safe and affordable nuclear technology for peaceful purposes. In exchange for the benefits enshrined in this program members shall agree not to develop nuclear arms.

1) The Nuclear Arms Assembly shall guarantee nuclear retaliation in event of an unprovoked nuclear attack upon any nation that is a member of this program.
2) The Nuclear Arms Assembly shall provide coverage of all nations that are members of this program with NAA anti-missile defense systems.
3) Members shall be entitled to purchase peaceful technology from approved NAA vendors.
4) Members shall be entitled to seek economic assistance in the development of a domestic nuclear power program.

(A) Such economic assistance shall be made in writing to the NAA security council.
    (B) The Head Chair shall approve all request for funds.
5) Members Shall have access to safety and training programs provided by the NAA.
6) Authorization to transfer peaceful NAA approved nuclear know how between NAA member states.

Granting of Powers to Facilitate

1) Formation of a dedicated NAA nuclear strike capability separate from the capability possessed by member states.

(A) The NAA shall maintain an independent nuclear arsenal numbering a total of 10% of the warhead capacity of all member states in all NAA programs.
    (B) Said nuclear strike forces shall only be deployed by majority vote of the security council and following a request of the Head Chair.
2) Formation of Peaceful Nuclear Requirements and Verifications Program.
    (A) The Nuclear Non-proliferation Program shall be open to any nation which has demonstrated a commitment to peace. Countries at war or involved in activities that may participate warfare may be excluded by the Head Chair of the NAA.
    (B) Countries joining the Nuclear Non-proliferation Program must agree to forego the development of nuclear weapons. Countries further authorize at will inspection of nuclear sites, installation of tamper proof monitoring equipment at all nuclear related facilities and access to any and all records requested by the NAA to insure compliance with this provision.
    (C) Member states shall agree that NAA peacekeepers may be stationed in their nations when needed, such as doing times of substantial unrest or rebellion to safeguard facilities provided under this program.
    (D) Member states in the Nuclear Non-proliferation Program shall provide funding of 1 billion NSD per year for every 100 million citizens of said member state.
3) Formation of NAA Approved Vendor Program Requirements.
    (A) The NAA will maintain an approved list of vendors to provide technology to member states.
    (B) Each vendor must agree to follow all NAA rules and regulations with regards to sales, transfer and safety of nuclear technology.
    (C) Vendors shall be required to pay a yearly license fee of 25 Billion NSD.
    (D) Vendors found in violation of their responsibilities may be removed from the program by the Head Chair.
    (D) The Head Chair shall be empowered to review and approve vendors under this programs terms.
4) Formation of NAA Development Bank.
    (A) The NAA shall develop a NAA Development Bank to provide development loans to member states.
    (B) All loans shall carry a profitable amount of interest as well as the right to seize any facility in default according to the terms of a loan.
    (C) The NAA Development Bank shall be funded by voluntary contributions until such time as its loan programs make it self sufficient.
5) Scientific Development Institute.
    (A) The NAA will place all research and development work under the Scientific Development Institute.
    (B) Said programs will promote the development of technology to fulfill the goals and objectives of NAA safety and security programs.
    (C) The Scientific Development Institute may partner with private enterprise or other nations to develop useful technology for NAA member states.
    (D) The Scientific Development Institute may develop and or lease scientific research facilities to carry out its goals and objectives.
    (E) The Scientific Development Institute shall be funded by the voluntary contributions of participating members as well as royalty fees from licensing of developed technology.
6)Head Chair Delegation of Authority.
    (A) The Head chair of the NAA shall have the authority to delegate duties and responsibilities to members or committees for any function under this program.

The Confiscation and Disarming of Underium's Arsenal (December 28th, 2010)

The NAA:

CONCERNED that Underium, a nation that has been plagued with a violent coup attempt, may have another coup in the future,

NOTING that if another coup attemp occurs, the safety of the nation may be at risk if the coup gains control of the nuclear arsenal,

ESTABLISHING that the claims above are true because of statements made by Underium,

UNDERSTANDING that Underium may have control of the situation despite the NAA's intervention,

Hereby:

1) Demands that Underium give two-thirds or 66.66% percent of their nuclear arsenal to a member nation to be chosen by a later piece of legislation,
2) The member nation chosen must take these nuclear arms and disarm them or store them in a place deemed appropriate by the Head Nuclear Arms Inquirer--Hahklallah
3) If the nation choses not to disarm the missiles, the nation must return the missiles to Underium when the NAA deems appropriate.
4) The nation that will do this will be chosen by the NAA in the next piece of legislation... any nation interested must submit a bid containing a detailed list of security feature of the storage site(s), if they are disarming or storing the nuclear arms,how long they have the ability to store the arsenal, a detailed discription of the launch site, and other information they feel necessary to disclose.
Last edited by Bergnovinaia on Tue Dec 28, 2010 12:08 pm, edited 2 times in total.
I am pursuing my undergraduate degree from Texas A&M University in Psychology and Spanish. My goal in life is to be a marriage and family counselor. If you have questions about me or my life, just ask!

My girlfriend and I blog about Christian & general marriage, relationship, and dating advice!

NS member since 2009. WA Resolution Author (mostly all repealed), NS sports fanatic.

Bergnovinaia
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Current Events for NAA

The NAA is having its first session.

The NAA is in its second session.

Economic Sanctions:
--As of December 21st, 2010, economic sanctions shall be put on Aglrinia as declared by Syahnan Soeharto, Yohannes' representative to NAA and Economic Advisor.
Last edited by Bergnovinaia on Fri Jul 08, 2011 8:43 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Power and Stability
Ambassador

Founded: Apr 23, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Power and Stability » Mon Dec 20, 2010 6:57 pm

It is with great honor that I humbly submit an application for The People's Union of Postani to join the Nuclear Arms Assembly, an organization aimed at reducing the world's nuclear stockpiles and avoiding nuclear war.

Nation Name: The People's Union of Postani
Nation Leader: President of the Union Benjamin Rosseau
Name of Representative(s): Charles Macer
Any Staff?: N/A
Desired Position (if one is available) or General Member?: We will leave it up to the founding member to decide if we will make a good addition to the ruling body of the NAA
List of any nuclear conflict(s) nation has been involved in and brief description(s): None
Last edited by Power and Stability on Mon Dec 20, 2010 7:13 pm, edited 9 times in total.
The People's Union

Jbeil
Minister

Founded: May 14, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Jbeil » Mon Dec 20, 2010 7:13 pm

Nation Name:The Second Jbeili Empire.
Nation Leader:Emperor Louis Aigle.
Name of Representative(s): You'll be sending to the assembly:Ex-minister Jean-Jacques Depardieu.
Any Staff?:1, aid.
Desired Position (if one is available) or General Member?Either a security council seat or the Head Nuclear Arms Inquirer.
List of any nuclear conflict(s) nation has been involved in and brief description(s):None.
La République Jbeili
Liberté,Égalité,Prospérité

Demonym:Jbeili.
DEFCON: 1; 2; 3; 4; [5]
I RP with a population of 4,000,000,000.
In a Union with the Principality of Menaton and the Theocracy of -Albi.
Establish an embassy:http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=102284
Join the Jbeili Francophonie:http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=99496
Join the Jbeili Foreign Legion:http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=71952

Bergnovinaia
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Bergnovinaia » Mon Dec 20, 2010 7:15 pm

Dear Charles Macer,

It is with pleasure that I can welcome you to the Nuclear Arms Assembly (NAA). All parts of your application are acceptableand your nation not being involved in no nuclear conflicts makes your nation completely eligible for entrance to this fine assembly. If you ever have any questions concerning the NAA, please feel free to contact me as I can hopefully answer most of your questions. You will be telegrammed when the NAA convenes for the first time.

Yours,
Charles Ruttenberg
Bergnovinaian Representative to the NAA and Head Chair of NAA

Groko
Minister

Founded: Jul 14, 2009
Ex-Nation

Application

Postby Groko » Mon Dec 20, 2010 7:19 pm

Nation Name: The People's Republic of Groko

Nation Leader: Chancellor Maxwell Duncan

Name of Representative(s): We'll be sending Makis Dan to the assembly to represent Grokoan interests.

Any Staff?: An assistant will be coming with him.

Desired Position (if one is available) or General Member? Interested in a spot on the Security Council, but does not express any other interests at this time.

List of any nuclear conflict(s) nation has been involved in and brief description(s): The First Symphonian Civil War (WMDs fired on Haven City, missiles were destroyed by SAM defenses)

Bergnovinaia
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Bergnovinaia » Mon Dec 20, 2010 7:30 pm

Dear Ex-minister Jean-Jacques Depardieu,

It is with pleasure that I can welcome you to the Nuclear Arms Assembly (NAA). All parts of your application are acceptable and your nation not being involved in no nuclear conflicts makes your nation completely eligible for entrance to this fine assembly. Your request of being a member on the Security Council is granted. If you ever have any questions concerning the NAA, please feel free to contact me as I can hopefully answer most of your questions. You will be telegrammed when the NAA convenes for the first time.

Yours,
Charles Ruttenberg

Bergnovinaia
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Bergnovinaia » Mon Dec 20, 2010 7:32 pm

Dear Makis Dan,

It is with pleasure that I can welcome you to the Nuclear Arms Assembly (NAA). All parts of your application are acceptable and your nation being involved in a conflict where your city was almost attacked by WMD's is fine. Your request of being a member on the Security Council is granted. If you ever have any questions concerning the NAA, please feel free to contact me as I can hopefully answer most of your questions. You will be telegrammed when the NAA convenes for the first time.

Yours,
Charles Ruttenberg
Last edited by Bergnovinaia on Mon Dec 20, 2010 7:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Bergnovinaia
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Bergnovinaia » Mon Dec 20, 2010 7:51 pm

Provides no one objects, I have been asked by Yohannes to make the Reserve Bank of Indonesia as the "NAA Developed Bank" mentioned in clause four of the existing legislation.

Groko
Minister

Founded: Jul 14, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Groko » Mon Dec 20, 2010 7:55 pm

Groko does not object, as we feel that the people of Yohannes are excellent bankers, and that the NAA funds will be in good hands.

Official Communiqué from the Desk of Ambassador Dan

TO: Charles Ruttenberg, Bergnovinaian Ambassador to the NAA and Head Chair of NAA
SUB: Thank you for accepting Groko into the NAA

It is my wish to extend my country's greatest gratitude to you and the NAA for accepting Groko into the Nuclear Arms Assembly. I promise that my people and their government will do everything in their power to help make the world a better and safer place through our efforts with the NAA. We look forward to meeting with NAA delegates during our next conference, and also wish to make a donation of 14.5 Million USD to the NAA to be used however the NAA feels it can be best put to use. Once again, we are honored to be apart of this important and respectable organization, and look forward to meeting with our fellow countrymen.

Good day to you.

~ Signed,
Makis Dan, Ambassador of Groko
Last edited by Groko on Mon Dec 20, 2010 7:58 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Yohannes
Postmaster-General

Founded: Mar 17, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Yohannes » Mon Dec 20, 2010 8:10 pm

Official Telegram By the Grace of God.
The Empire of
Anagonia-Yohannes.

To : Representative of the NAA.
From : Syahnan Soeharto. Minister of Foreign Affairs. Empire of Anagonia-Yohannes

Greetings sir/madam

It is with great pleasure that the Dual Empire of Anagonia-Yohannes has received the news that our banking and monetary authority, the Reserve Bank of Indonesia, has been officially chosen as the financial banking and monetary authority of the NAA. Here by i, as the Head of the Foreign Affairs Ministry is submitting the Dual Empire's application to be a part of this peaceful international body.

Nation Name: Empire of Anagonia-Yohannes
Nation Leader: HIRM Rajino Hamengkubuwono. King of Yohannes and Emperor of Anagonia
Name of Representative(s): Sir Thomas Klent Birmingham
Any Staff? Not at present
Desired Position (if one is available) or General Member?: Economic Advisor
Link to Sample RP (if your applying for a position): Reserve Bank of Indonesia - the second largest bank in the world, Indonesian Empire Stcck Exchange - the largest stock exchange in the world
List of any nuclear conflict(s) nation has been involved in and brief description(s): None.

Sincerely Yours
-Syahnan Soeharto-
Minister of Foreign Affairs
Empire of Anagonia-Yohannes
Last edited by Yohannes on Mon Dec 20, 2010 8:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The Pink Diary | Financial Diary | Embassy Exchange | Main Characters
The Archbishop and His Mission | Adrian Goldwert’s Yohannesian Peace | ISEC | Retired Storytelling Account
Currency | HASF Materials | Bank of Yohannes | SC Resolution # 237 | #teamnana | Posts | Views
Retired II RP Mentor | Yohannes’ [ National Flag ] | Commended WA Nation
♚ Moving to a new nation not because I "wish to move on from past events," but because I'm bored writing about a fictional large nation on NS. Can online personalities with too much time on their hands stop spreading unfounded rumours about this online boy?? XOXO ♚

Bergnovinaia
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Bergnovinaia » Mon Dec 20, 2010 8:18 pm

The opening of the NAA's Bank Account.

Bergnovinaia
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Bergnovinaia » Mon Dec 20, 2010 8:23 pm

Dear Syahnan Soeharto and Sir Thomas Klent Birmingham,

It is with pleasure that I can welcome you to the Nuclear Arms Assembly (NAA). All parts of your application are acceptable and your nation being involved no nuclear conflicts gives your nation an excellent standing with the council. Your request for being the Economic Advisor is granted and well-suited since your nation's bank will be dealing with the monetary affairs of the NAA. Our application for a NAA account is being submited to the bank as we speak. If you ever have any questions concerning the NAA, please feel free to contact me as I can hopefully answer most of your questions. You will be telegrammed when the NAA convenes for the first time.

Yours,
Charles Ruttenberg

Finnish North America
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Jul 17, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Finnish North America » Mon Dec 20, 2010 8:33 pm

Nation Name: Finnish North America
Nation Leader: Halvor Brannstrom
Name of Representative: Erik Carlsson
Any Staff?: No
Desired Position : Head of Domestic and International Security
Link to Sample RP : viewtopic.php?f=5&t=70217&start=175
List of any nuclear conflicts: None
Nations on which we have halted trade with:
Russame
Neucom INC
Jbeil

Bergnovinaia
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Bergnovinaia » Mon Dec 20, 2010 8:41 pm

Dear Erik Carlsson,

It is with pleasure that I can welcome you to the Nuclear Arms Assembly (NAA). All parts of your application are acceptable and your nation being involved no nuclear conflicts gives your nation an excellent standing with the council. Your request for being the Head of Domestic and International Security is granted If you ever have any questions concerning the NAA, please feel free to contact me as I can hopefully answer most of your questions. You will be telegrammed when the NAA convenes for the first time.

Yours,
Charles Ruttenberg
Last edited by Bergnovinaia on Mon Dec 20, 2010 8:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Delaclava
Negotiator

Founded: Jul 30, 2008
Democratic Socialists

Postby Delaclava » Mon Dec 20, 2010 8:59 pm

Nation Name: Delaclava
Nation Leader: President Vaoco Schneider
Name of Representative(s): You'll be sending to the assembly: TBD, to be appointed by President Schneider
Any Staff?: The representative will likely have security detail, which will normally consist of just one bodyguard but may be more depending on Delaclava's DEFCON status and the status of the representative themself; and a few experts on various areas of nuclear warfare, who will called upon by the Representative to present to the Assembly relevant information and research about a topic of discussion.
Desired Position (if one is available) or General Member?: Vice Chair is the desired position. However, if you do not want Delaclava to have this position, we will accept a spot on the Security Council.
Link to Sample RP (if your applying for a position): viewtopic.php?f=4&t=29932
List of any nuclear conflict(s) nation has been involved in and brief description(s): Known in Delaclava as the "Conflict of Smoldering Ashes". Agrivova vs. The Final Rome. Facilitated by Final Roman attacks on Agrivovan and Delaclav citizens. Oraris and Delaclava originally neutral, but both ended up extending military support to Agrivova. Muricka, Sundentor, and Grote Vrede all neutral. The Final Rome defended themselves by setting traps intended to attack invading troops from Agrivova using nuclear warfare, but Agrivovan troops eventually prevailed, with the help of Delaclav reinforcements. The Final Rome effectively surrendered.
Last edited by Delaclava on Mon Dec 20, 2010 9:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Sports Honor Roll
Football: 2x WORLD BOWL CHAMPIONS (13 & 15), 1x Runner-up (11), 4x Third Place (41-44), 1x Regional Champions
Hockey: World Cup 16 Third Place, 2x World Juniors Champion (18 & 22), 3x World Junior Runners-up (16, 17, 19), 1x Regional Silver
Basketball: 2x IBC Runners-up (31 and 36), 4x Regional Medal (1 Silver, 3 Bronze)
Lacrosse: 2x Worlds Runners-up (16 and 41) 1x Regional Silver
Soccer: Olympic Gold (V), 3rd at IAC 18 3rd at Di Bradini Cup 15, 4th at Baptism of Fire 34
Host of WC 55; CoH 44, 46, 84, and 87; BoF 72; World Bowl 11, 15, 39, and 43; IBC 7 and 31; AOCAF 31; WJHC 16 and 18; etc. Founder of Scott Cup and World Team Tennis Championship.

Bergnovinaia
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Bergnovinaia » Mon Dec 20, 2010 9:05 pm

Dear President Vaoco Schneider,

It is with pleasure that I can welcome you to the Nuclear Arms Assembly (NAA). All parts of your application are acceptable, with the exception of not having selected a representative yet (which is fine), and your nation being involved in a supporting role, not a provoking role, in a war shows your credibility towards trying to mantain peace. Your request for being the Vice Chair of the Supreme Council is accepted, pending sending a representative, of course. If you ever have any questions concerning the NAA, please feel free to contact me as I can hopefully answer most of your questions. You will be telegrammed when the NAA convenes for the first time.

Yours,
Charles Ruttenberg

Delaclava
Negotiator

Founded: Jul 30, 2008
Democratic Socialists

Postby Delaclava » Mon Dec 20, 2010 9:15 pm

Dear Mr. Ruttenberg,

After careful consideration, I would like to appoint Michael Galiaskarov as the Delaclav representative to the Nuclear Arms Assembly. Galiaskarov currently serves as the Deputy Secretary of the Department of Defense, and previously was the Defense Undersecretary of Biological, Chemical, and Nuclear Research and Warfare for ten years.

I hope you receive Mr. Galiaskarov well, and I am excited for the revival of an organization with a just and noble cause.

Sincerely,
President Vaoco Schneider
Sports Honor Roll
Football: 2x WORLD BOWL CHAMPIONS (13 & 15), 1x Runner-up (11), 4x Third Place (41-44), 1x Regional Champions
Hockey: World Cup 16 Third Place, 2x World Juniors Champion (18 & 22), 3x World Junior Runners-up (16, 17, 19), 1x Regional Silver
Basketball: 2x IBC Runners-up (31 and 36), 4x Regional Medal (1 Silver, 3 Bronze)
Lacrosse: 2x Worlds Runners-up (16 and 41) 1x Regional Silver
Soccer: Olympic Gold (V), 3rd at IAC 18 3rd at Di Bradini Cup 15, 4th at Baptism of Fire 34
Host of WC 55; CoH 44, 46, 84, and 87; BoF 72; World Bowl 11, 15, 39, and 43; IBC 7 and 31; AOCAF 31; WJHC 16 and 18; etc. Founder of Scott Cup and World Team Tennis Championship.

Bergnovinaia
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Bergnovinaia » Mon Dec 20, 2010 9:21 pm

To: President Vaoco Schneider
RE: Michael Galiaskarov
Subject: Your Naiton's Representative to the NAA

I am pleased to inform you that without any hesistation we are willing to accept Mr. Galiaskarov as your representative but also as the Vice Chair of the assembly. It is excellent that such a qualified member of your government as well as a key player in the usage of chemical, nuclear, and biological warfare can represent your naiton on the Assembly pannel. I look forward to work in cooperation with Mr. Galiaskarov in the future.

Yours,
Charles Ruttenberg

Mount Kip
Ambassador

Founded: Aug 30, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Mount Kip » Mon Dec 20, 2010 9:32 pm

À: Nuclear Arms Assembly (NAA)
De: The Armed Republic of Mount Kip
Sujet: NAA Membership
Chiffrement: |Rien|<Basse>|Médium|Haute|

The people of Mount Kip are very pleased with the re-opening of the Nuclear Arms Assembly. On behalf of my country, I look forward to sending Delegate Kelvin Holly, who represented Mount Kip in the first session of the Nuclear Arms Assembly.

Signé,
Le Président de la Kippian Republique
Antoine Morizet

Nation Name: Mount Kip
Nation Leader: Antoine Morizet
Name of Representative(s): Former Rep. Kelvin Holly
Any Staff?: None
Desired Position (if one is available) or General Member?: Security Council Seat
Link to Sample RP (if your applying for a position): http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=74866
List of any nuclear conflict(s) nation has been involved in and brief description(s): No Nuclear Conflicts
La République Parisienne
Président Paul Maginot
₱1.00 = $1.79
"Dieu Avec Nous"

|Earth II|Factbook|
Economic Left/Right: 7.38 Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: 4.00
One Big Ass Mistake America

Yohannes
Postmaster-General

Founded: Mar 17, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Yohannes » Mon Dec 20, 2010 9:35 pm

To : Representative of the Nuclear Arms Assembly.
From : John Cregten. Governor of the Reserve Bank of Indonesia.
Subject : Official Record of Deposit.

Dear most honoured Sir/Madam

Here by we are formally handing this peaceful organisation and body the official record of the savings trusted upon our banking and monetary authority. Below is the official record of acceptance upon the donation listed to be safely deposited within our bank.

Yohannes wrote:
Bergnovinaia wrote:

To whom it Concerns:

Today, the Nuclear Arms Assembly has been refounded by the World Assembly Commended nation, my nation of residence, Bergnovinaia. The organization, which your bank's nation of origin is a part of, is a key player in world affairs and peacekeeping. Thus, we have recieved generation donations, now and in the past. Current donations from member state Groko amounting to 14.5 million USD and member state Bergnovinaia amounting to 15.5 million dollars need to be invested somewhere, and since your bank is NAA affiliated, we have decided to create a monetary fund here for the NAA. Enclosed, you will find our formal application. We are proud to to business with you, and we hope to be depositing more donations soon.

Yours,

Charles Ruttenberg
Bergnovinaian NAA Representative and Head Chair of NAA

Official Name on Record: The Nuclear Arms Assembly (NAA)

Official Country of Origin: N/A

Type of Account: G2 Super Savings Account

Initial deposit: 30 million USD, money collected from Donationd made by Member State Groko and Member State, Bergnovinaia

Do you want us to invest the money nationally? Nope...

Do you want us to invest the money in our colonies? Nope...

To : Charles Ruttenberg. Bergnovinaian NAA Representative and Head Chair of NAA. Nuclear Arms Assembly
From : Samuel Webber. Chief Executive Officer. Liberty International Banking.
Subject : Liberty International Banking - G2 Super Savings Account.

Dear Charles Ruttenberg

We are trully honoured to acquire your acknowledged organisation as one of our financial and strategic multi-national partner.
This is to inform your entity that all the above request has been reviewed by the Liberty International Banking Board of Committee, and has been officially accepted.
Your Client Number shall be sent by private telegram pending official reply from you and/or any of your chosen representative(s).

We are trully honoured to have you as one of our international client, and we look forward in a positive and open partnership in managing your fund with regard of you as one of our trusted customers. We thank you humbly for doing business with us, honoured sir.

Sincerely
-Samuel Webber-
Chief Executive Officer
Liberty International Banking

This is the official link of the record of deposit : Official Link of Record

Sincerely
-John Cregten-
Governor of the Reserve Bank of Indonesia
Empire of Anagonia-Yohannes
Last edited by Yohannes on Mon Dec 20, 2010 9:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The Pink Diary | Financial Diary | Embassy Exchange | Main Characters
The Archbishop and His Mission | Adrian Goldwert’s Yohannesian Peace | ISEC | Retired Storytelling Account
Currency | HASF Materials | Bank of Yohannes | SC Resolution # 237 | #teamnana | Posts | Views
Retired II RP Mentor | Yohannes’ [ National Flag ] | Commended WA Nation
♚ Moving to a new nation not because I "wish to move on from past events," but because I'm bored writing about a fictional large nation on NS. Can online personalities with too much time on their hands stop spreading unfounded rumours about this online boy?? XOXO ♚

Wewtlandem
Minister

Founded: Jun 01, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Wewtlandem » Mon Dec 20, 2010 9:38 pm

Nation Name: The Metal Head Oligarchy of Wewtlandem
Nation Leader: The High Council
Name of Representative(s): Adam D.
Any Staff?: Four Bodyguards of the Wewt Republican Guard
Desired Position (if one is available) or General Member?: Security Council Member and Head of Foreign Aide
Link to Sample RP (if your applying for a position): http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=80891&hilit=Disappearance+of+a+Great+Man
List of any nuclear conflict(s) nation has been involved in and brief description(s): Relief aide sent to New Azura after the destruction of the Azuran homeland due to a malfunction of SkyGuard and SeaGuard.
Last edited by Wewtlandem on Mon Dec 20, 2010 9:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Nemoril
Political Columnist

Founded: Dec 12, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Nemoril » Mon Dec 20, 2010 10:28 pm

Nation Name:The Holy Empire of New Armarzia
Nation Leader:High Admiral Beorhtryth von Styrax
Name of Representative(s): You'll be sending to the assembly: Admiral Stephon Vlarax
Any Staff?: 4 bodyguards made up of royal vanguards and one secretary
Desired Position (if one is available) or General Member?: Security Council Member
Link to Sample RP (if your applying for a position):none, new to forums, but would still like to apply if allowed
List of any nuclear conflict(s) nation has been involved in and brief description(s): Terrorists-obtained nuclear devices from a foreign nation and destroyed two cities. Terrorists are still at large, but all remaining nuclear devices have been found.

New Armarzia
Minister

Founded: Aug 08, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby New Armarzia » Mon Dec 20, 2010 10:31 pm

Nemoril wrote:Nation Name:The Holy Empire of New Armarzia
Nation Leader:High Admiral Beorhtryth von Styrax
Name of Representative(s): You'll be sending to the assembly: Admiral Stephon Vlarax
Any Staff?: 4 bodyguards made up of royal vanguards and one secretary
Desired Position (if one is available) or General Member?: Security Council Member
Link to Sample RP (if your applying for a position):none, new to forums, but would still like to apply if allowed
List of any nuclear conflict(s) nation has been involved in and brief description(s): Terrorists-obtained nuclear devices from a foreign nation and destroyed two cities. Terrorists are still at large, but all remaining nuclear devices have been found.

sorry, computer signed into a puppet state (made for factbook) Nemoril's application is actually for this nation
Last edited by God on Mon Jan 1, 0000, 0:00 AM, edited infinite times in total.

S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Memories of The Forgotten Please check it out if you are interested in STALKER or an RP with a post-apocalyptic vibe.

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents