NATION

PASSWORD

Quavv Peace Talks

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Quavv
Senator

Founded: Dec 07, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Quavv » Sun Jan 02, 2011 6:40 pm

Zunshen Ruilee: Well I have a simple question for you Lieutenant. Are you not fearful that your nation may be in much danger due to your alliance with us?
Join us in this awesome adventure -------------------------------> World of Gods

The Union of Myanmar
Ambassador

Founded: Nov 01, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby The Union of Myanmar » Sun Jan 02, 2011 7:21 pm

The Lt. General received a email on his iPhone. It was one sent personally from War Minister Serk telling him to give Mr. Ruilee one more offer.

Thein Naing Htoo sighed, "Mr. Ruilee, I will be brutally honest. I only came here to determine the exact location of the Hyena Preserves. That was it. I was to bring you to the war zone on board one of our battleships and force you to show us the location. However, it seems a detailed map of Quavv has just been released, far more detailed than the previous one disclosed. And so, after going through all the damn paperwork to get you and your pilot free, I won't kill you as was originally planned. Rather, I give you this fine deal. But before I give you the details, let me provide with... the details. My military is openly at war with your government. We are planning to seize Killion island along with Hyena Province 1.2. From there, the DRUM will work closely with allied forces to maneuver our troops towards the capital where President Kazdan is presumably hiding. And now, the deal. The Tatmadaw acquires Killion, Hyena Preserve 1.2, and Julikistan. The three areas become Myanmar's new protectorate and you, my friend, are named Governor General of the protectorate. That is a guarantee. If the Tatmadaw reaches the capital of Quavv before the other allied forces do, then we will install you as the new President of Quavv. From there, you will have the power to negotiate the sovereignty of your nation. But remember, it is my government's intention to legally possess at least Killion Island and Hyena Preserve 1.2."

Quavv
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Quavv » Sun Jan 02, 2011 7:37 pm

Zunshen thinks deeply about everything that Thein Naing Htoo has said to him.

"Do you really believe the other nations will allow Quavv to basically stay under Quavvian rule even after the war? Especially my rule. I mean, I was, what I considered to be, illegally arrested during the peace talks, and then I was almost tricked into leading you to the Hyena Preserve and then getting killed. These things would obviously make a person mad, and knowing my frustration, they would probably rather let Kazdan continue his rule then have me take over".

The Pilot then steps forward "The People of Julikistan are formidable opponents. The other two areas have little to no protection whatsoever, but I doubt your forces will be able to take Julikistan so easily".
Join us in this awesome adventure -------------------------------> World of Gods

The Union of Myanmar
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby The Union of Myanmar » Sun Jan 02, 2011 11:13 pm

"My government, my people... We know what it is like to have our nation invaded by foreigners and to have those foreigners tell us what is right and what is wrong. Myanmar was once a colony of a great empire. We were subject to racism and discrimination. We believe that a nation's soul comes from its people's culture. Myanmar will do its best to preserve the culture of the territories we have claimed. But we can't do this with Myanmari management. My people and your people, they share vast cultural differences. We do not speak the same language, we follow different religions, we have different customs. We need your help when the war is over to lead your people. The resources are all we need. To properly extract it, we need stability. And I can tell that you, from this conversation, are a good politician capable of running a nation better than Kazdan. Come, we'll fly to the aircraft carrier UMS Kyansittha. If you wish to serve President Kazdan, the Tatmadaw will safely bring you over Julikistan," replied Lt. Gen Htoo who then began boarding the private jet waiting for Mr. Ruilee and his pilot.

Quavv
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Quavv » Mon Jan 03, 2011 7:29 pm

"I am sorry, but I am loyal to President Kazdan. I thank you for your help, and although we may still be considered enemies, I respect you. Now please take me to Kazdania so that I may be with my friend Kazdan."

The Union of Myanmar
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby The Union of Myanmar » Mon Jan 03, 2011 10:51 pm

The Lieutenant General sighed, "Very well, I will bring you back to Kazdania. Keep in mind that we cannot bring you there directly. The closest we can bring you to Kazdania is the Julikistan border. From there, you're on your own. But I trust you know your way in your country. You know, I admire your courage and loyalty. What's the English phrase? 'Sticks and stones may break my bones, but words can never hurt me.' That statement holds true to very few people, and you're one of them. It's honorable. Alright well, let's not mingle in this bleak place. Come aboard and I'll take you and your pilot to Julikistan. We best be quick. Both of you are being transported in secrecy."

Lieutenant General Htoo looks around quickly before coming closer to both Mr. Ruilee and the pilot. He whispers, "Rumor is that nuclear weapons will be used against Quavv. Where it will be used, I do not know. When you get back to Quavv, do your best to evacuate civilians from Kazdania. My best bet it that the capital will be targeted. Send civilians either into Hyena Province 1.1 or towards Myanmar forces. Tatmadaw code-of-conduct states that Myanmari troops are forbidden to intentionally take the life of civilians. Send civilians off towards other places and they will be out of Myanmari jurisdiction. I do not know if other militaries will show the same mercy as mine. Alright, let's head back to your nation."

They get onto the plane which then swiftly takes off towards Julikistan. Lieutenant General Htoo was not given the authority to tell a Quavvian diplomat of Anti-Quavvian military plans, but he was a man who placed morals over matter. In 1988, his parents and sisters were mowed down by machine guns at point blank range by soldiers of the cruel and corrupt State Peace & Development Council, the former military government of Myanmar which placed money over morals. Ever since 1988, he joined rebel forces which eventually crushed the military junta of the SPDC in 2010. In the twenty-two years since 1988, Thein Naing Htoo went from being a rich young man, to a poor beggar, to a rebel soldier, before becoming the leader of his own rebel faction and eventually becoming a Lt. General in a democratic Myanmar. He would make sure the two Quavvians made their way into Julikistan safely.

Quavv
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Quavv » Tue Jan 04, 2011 10:41 am

"Thank you very much my friend, I will never forget your kindness" says Zunshen.

Capisaria
Senator

Founded: Sep 16, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Capisaria » Thu Jan 13, 2011 8:33 am

OOC: Are the peace talks still going?

Latnya
Senator

Founded: Nov 29, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Latnya » Thu Jan 13, 2011 8:37 am

Capisaria wrote:OOC: Are the peace talks still going?

OOC: No xD you missed them.

Capisaria
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Capisaria » Thu Jan 13, 2011 8:42 am

I knowz. Maybeh weh can re-start them at some point.

Capisaria
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Capisaria » Sat Feb 05, 2011 10:12 am

I think we should restart them.

The Union of Myanmar
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby The Union of Myanmar » Sat Feb 05, 2011 10:13 am

I agree. Perhaps we should make a new thread? I could start one tomorrow.

Capisaria
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Capisaria » Sat Feb 05, 2011 10:14 am

Sure. Myanmar- you need to post on the main thread!

The Union of Myanmar
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby The Union of Myanmar » Sat Feb 05, 2011 10:21 am

I'm busy with exams at the moment lol. Believe me I'd be posting a lot if I could XD I have a post saved as a draft.

Previous

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents