NATION

PASSWORD

Colonial Powers Association: Founders Council [Closed]

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]
Siberian_Peoples
Minister

Founded: Nov 16, 2010
Ex-Nation

Colonial Powers Association: Founders Council [Closed]

Postby Siberian_Peoples » Wed Dec 08, 2010 1:16 am

This is a private discussion place for permanent seat holders of the Council:
(Red is Founder Member, Blue is other administrative position Above Full Time Member)
The Dual-Monarchist Empire of the Siberian_Peoples: - Anarcho-Communist - Benevolent Monarchy - Full time member - Grand Chairman
The Ancient Empire of Kylarnatia: Marxist Tsardom - Communist - Full Time Member - Co-Grand Chairman
The Free Lands of Marquesan: - Benevolent Dictatorship by constent of Stratocracy - Full Time Member - Military Ambassador
The Holy Roman Empire of Legeonas: - Roman Fascism - Full Time Member - Ambassador/Minister of Foreign Affairs
The Federal Constitutional Republic of Greto: - Federal Constitutional Republic - Conservative (Hints of Liberality) - Full Time Member - Chairman
The Most Royal and Holy Empire of St George of England: - Absolute Monarchy - Imperialist Centrist - Full Time Member - Ambassador/Minister of Internal/Association Affairs

All final rulings and decisions made here. There are only 4 places left on the Council, these positions go to the remaining Chairmen but the only permanent seats are those of myself, Kylarnatia and Marquesan
Last edited by Siberian_Peoples on Sat Dec 11, 2010 8:51 am, edited 6 times in total.
"Benevolent is the Monarchy, Loyal are the People"
The Factbook of the Dual Diarchy of Russo-Siberia
Colony: Siberian_Greenland
Member of: The Colonial Powers Association and the Sovereign Empires Coalition
My First Store-Front: The Trans-Orbis Trade Co.
Marquesan wrote:Oh, and please keep your willies in your pants. This sort of dick-waving contest is hazardous. A terrorist is liable to shoot it off.

Marquesan wrote:
Siberian_Peoples wrote:Kalasparata Is too liberal. it's basically anarchy. It's a land filled with homeless people and corpses.

Kalasparata seems to be full of shit to me. I mean...why else would they need so many toilets?

Latnya wrote:Whoa whoa whoa, why the hell is their a dildo here?

*Takes and burns item*

No Sexual shit like this, I don't want this place locked for bull crap. :lol:

Siberian_Peoples
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Siberian_Peoples » Wed Dec 08, 2010 1:30 pm

Colonial Empires Association Manifesto:

Article I, Paragraph I - The Basis:
    We, the Empires of the world wish to expand our reaches further than possibly imagined. We wish for all nations in control of an Empire, be it through a Monarchy (Dual, Constitutional, Absolute, Benevolent or any variation thereof) or of any other political system of the world. We judge not by ruler of the nation, nor the size of the Empire or even its peoples. We simply wish to inform the world of and spread the plague that is Colonisation, Imperialism, Militarism or Expansionism.

Article I, Paragraph II: - Monarchy
    The nations of the Association may be ruled by whatever kind of Monarchy that they deem necessary or right. We do not judge here and we wish to promote Monarchies. We want for the Empires to be ruled justly and fairly. The nations shall follow the set rules or risk the threat of expulsion from the Association.

Article II, Paragraph I: - Government
    Should the Empires rule be by a government or a Constitutional Monarchy, we must ensure that the colony either adheres to the rules and laws of the government of the ruler nation or should the colony have its own government, the colonies shall be kept under full control at all time.

Article III, Paragraph I: - Within the C.P.A- Alliances
    All nations who join the C.P.A are bound to a long lasting pact, which shall last for the entirety of the C.E.A's existence, the pact states that nations of the C.P.A are bound to an alliance, military access and trade between nations tariff free. All nations must sign said pact (See Article V IParagraph I for Pact) and must follow the rules of it.

Article III, Paragraph II: - Within the C.P.A - Government/Monarchy Types
    As previously stated, the association accepts all and any types/forms of government and leadership. When the application is set out, they should mention their form of it. We shall act accordingly to the form shown, treating each member independently.

Article IV, Paragraph I: - The Outlying Aims
    - The aims are to promote peace and cohesion between Nations and Empires of the world but to remain militaristic and expansionist in the sense that we are ever striving for larger Empires.
    - To provide humanitarian (Including Military, Economic or Resource such as food or natural resources) in times of need.
    - To promote Empires and Colonies.
    - To show the integrity and reality of the Empires, Monarchy's or whatever form of government you have to the world, contradicting the ignorant and displaying the plight of the downtrodden, if the needs be (Like in some forms of Communism).
    - Unification of Empires.
    - All aid/supplies shall be shared out across member nations and all nations shall admit soldiers to and from their lands.

Article V: - Leadership
The C.E.A should work and run smoothly. In order to do so, positions shall be filled:
The Founder - Grand Chairman: - Absolute power over the other members, deciding upon the admission with the final say of applicants.
- Shall decide whether or not to help nations in need.
- To help devise and decide upon the rules/manifesto of new nations and their Empires and of the Association.
- Will act as head of state for the C.P.A.
- Will act as chairman of the Supreme Court of the C.P.A and shall have a permanent position on the council.
- Shall decide upon the administration of the C.P.A.
- Ratifies and accepts/declines new laws and bills passed for and by all nations.

The Second in Command - Chairman: - Second in command and shall take over if the Grand Chairman leaves.
- Can help decide upon the fate of nations.
- Can have a say on the administration.
- Can have a say on admittance of new member nations.
- Can have a permanent seat on the Supreme Court of the C.P.A and a permanent position on the council.
- Helps ratify and accept/decline new laws and bills passed.
- Helps devise and forms rules/manifestos of other nations and their political views/types and for the Association.

Governors:
- Military: - Shall decide upon military humanitarian aid and help decide upon declarations/acts of wars.
- Shall help devise the perfect format for military systems for all nations.
- Shall have permanent position on the council and Supreme Court.
- Administration: - Shall help decide upon the: - Secretariat of the council and supreme court.
- The bills and laws passed by and for all nations.
- The members of the C.P.A.
- Aid: - Shall decide upon the amount of aid supplied to failing nation/nation in need and whether or not to send it.
- Shall share out aid to and from member nations.

Article VI, Paragraph I: - The Pact
1. Rules for the respective nations that sign the pact: Should your allied nation be attacked by any nation, should the time come or the event happen, the allied nations shall promise to support and fight alongside/for their fellow nations. They must accept that if war is declared on said allied nation by one ally of the other nation, the remaining nation shall not have fight the the attacking nation, and should one nation of the alliance declare war on a free or neutral nation, the remaining nation is not obliged to help unless they declare war on a hostile/enemy nation. The nation not engaged in war/hostilities with an alliance nation of yours may remain neutral.

2. The nations of the alliance hereby proclaim that free trade and open economic relations is permitted and encouraged, perhaps even in place between the respective nations. As such, all tariffs or taxes on each others goods shall hereby be removed. Regulations on each others trade shall only be imposed with the others consent. Each side has free access to each others' ports and dockyards.

3. Embassies shall be established in each nation. The embassies shall be respected and consulted, and in the case of an international incident, the embassies shall be provided absolute security.

4. This pact shall hereby come into effect, when signed and ratified by Tsar Grigory Alexeivich Jacksov of the Empire of the Siberian Peoples. The original copy of the treaty shall hereby be kept in the Royal Archives of Siberia. A copy of the treaty shall be kept in the Archives of the C.P.A members.

The rules of the Colonial Powers Association were created and determined by me, and I'm bringing this council to session to devise new bills and laws for the league as well as asking you guys what you think needs adding. Donations possibly? I don't see how though as it's not like we need funding to fight people because this is just a place to talk and discuss invasions, so what do you think?
Last edited by Siberian_Peoples on Wed Dec 08, 2010 1:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Marquesan wrote:Oh, and please keep your willies in your pants. This sort of dick-waving contest is hazardous. A terrorist is liable to shoot it off.

Marquesan wrote:
Siberian_Peoples wrote:Kalasparata Is too liberal. it's basically anarchy. It's a land filled with homeless people and corpses.

Kalasparata seems to be full of shit to me. I mean...why else would they need so many toilets?

*Takes and burns item*

Legeonas
Ambassador

Founded: Dec 04, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Legeonas » Wed Dec 08, 2010 1:32 pm

Can I propose something? I know I'm not on the council, so what I say doesn't matter, but I think everybody should need an RP example (to keep out the noobs)
Legeonas Factbook

Colonies - Legeonian Verona
Legeonian Greece

The Holy Roman Empire is the total sum of the above colonies and protectorates.
Leader of The Brotherhood

Siberian_Peoples
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Siberian_Peoples » Wed Dec 08, 2010 1:33 pm

Good point, and you are a very useful member, with strong political views so you may have a position of your choice as well as permanent seat on the council and court.

Marquesan wrote:

*Takes and burns item*

Legeonas
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Legeonas » Wed Dec 08, 2010 1:34 pm

Minister/Ambassador for Foreign Affairs. (in other words, dealing with official commendations/condemnations, and just generally keeping an eye on everything)
Legeonas Factbook

Legeonian Greece

Kylarnatia
Powerbroker

Founded: Jul 07, 2008
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Kylarnatia » Wed Dec 08, 2010 1:34 pm

I never like Funds - Because it always happens that they are pushed aside and never used. I know we'd say we will remember - but I still don't feel good about it =/
The Ancient Empire of Kylarnatia // Imperium Antiquum Kylarnatiae
Lord of Gholgoth | Factbook (Work in Progress) | Embassy & Consulate Programme
I write mostly in PMT-FaNT, and I enjoy worldbuilding and storytelling. Any questions? Ask away!
NationState's friendly neighbourhood Egyptologist
Come one, come all to my Trading Card Bazaar!
"Kylarnatia is a rare Nile platypus." - Kyrusia

Siberian_Peoples
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Siberian_Peoples » Wed Dec 08, 2010 1:36 pm

Cool, you'll be below Kyle and Marquesan (Chairman and Military Governor) but you are above the rest of the roles. Shall add your role in.

Marquesan wrote:

*Takes and burns item*

Kylarnatia
Powerbroker

Postby Kylarnatia » Wed Dec 08, 2010 1:37 pm

Actually, add on my last post, I do think we should have a military pool. As that is always much more effective.
I write mostly in PMT-FaNT, and I enjoy worldbuilding and storytelling. Any questions? Ask away!

Legeonas
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Legeonas » Wed Dec 08, 2010 1:37 pm

We also need to try and get some SEC members involved, since they're big, and we're small.
Legeonas Factbook

Legeonian Greece

Kylarnatia
Powerbroker

Postby Kylarnatia » Wed Dec 08, 2010 1:41 pm

Legeonas wrote:We also need to try and get some SEC members involved, since they're big, and we're small.

Yes, but they may get snippy at us because they might point at it as a recruitment drive. Though me and you being members, it might be worth a shot ;)

Legeonas
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Legeonas » Wed Dec 08, 2010 1:44 pm

Kylarnatia wrote:
Legeonas wrote:We also need to try and get some SEC members involved, since they're big, and we're small.

Yes, but they may get snippy at us because they might point at it as a recruitment drive. Though me and you being members, it might be worth a shot ;)

I'm not a member yet :?
Legeonas Factbook

Legeonian Greece

Kylarnatia
Powerbroker

Postby Kylarnatia » Wed Dec 08, 2010 1:45 pm

Legeonas wrote:
Kylarnatia wrote:

I'm not a member yet :?

Aren't you?! :shock:

Legeonas
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Legeonas » Wed Dec 08, 2010 1:49 pm

I applied, but I've yet to be approved or rejected. Also, it's the Holy Empire of Legeonas (I changed it today)
Legeonas Factbook

Legeonian Greece

Siberian_Peoples
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Siberian_Peoples » Wed Dec 08, 2010 1:50 pm

Ok, I'll put that, also I agree with military.

Marquesan wrote:

*Takes and burns item*

Legeonas
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Legeonas » Wed Dec 08, 2010 1:53 pm

Well, a recruitment drive it is, but there's easy ways to avoid that. Only ask people who are OOC friends, for example.
Legeonas Factbook

Legeonian Greece

Kylarnatia
Powerbroker

Postby Kylarnatia » Wed Dec 08, 2010 1:58 pm

Siberian_Peoples wrote:Ok, I'll put that, also I agree with military.

Yes - I believe that we should make use of it - We are colonial expansionists after all ;)

And possible, but I'll think over how it should be done ;)

Siberian_Peoples
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Siberian_Peoples » Wed Dec 08, 2010 2:16 pm

Obviously we can't post on other threads, it annoys people. We could suggest to friends which I have done before, and they sometimes tell their friends. Any ideas? Also, any other ideas for bills/laws or rules or anything?

Marquesan wrote:

*Takes and burns item*

Legeonas
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Legeonas » Wed Dec 08, 2010 2:23 pm

We should stricten the view of an Empire. The government style needs to have some form of Imperialism, where as styles like Communism and Anarchism don't.
Legeonas Factbook

Legeonian Greece

Kylarnatia
Powerbroker

Postby Kylarnatia » Wed Dec 08, 2010 2:25 pm

Tighter view on Empire Yes - Imperialist View No. Why? Because it would shorten the possible member pool. It shouldn't matter what their view is, aslong as they determine for expansion.

Legeonas
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Legeonas » Wed Dec 08, 2010 2:29 pm

*shrugs* Just a thought.
Legeonas Factbook

Legeonian Greece

Siberian_Peoples
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Siberian_Peoples » Wed Dec 08, 2010 2:31 pm

Besides, I'm Anarcho-Communist, so saying that effectively tells me, the founder to leave. I appreciate the input, but like Kyle said - don't reduce audience.

Marquesan wrote:

*Takes and burns item*

Kylarnatia
Powerbroker

Postby Kylarnatia » Wed Dec 08, 2010 2:31 pm

Legeonas wrote:*shrugs* Just a thought.

I know, but we do need to have other opinions here :p

Legeonas
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Legeonas » Wed Dec 08, 2010 2:32 pm

You get what I'm saying though. People who have no intention of expanding should be applicable to enter.
Legeonas Factbook

Legeonian Greece

Siberian_Peoples
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Siberian_Peoples » Wed Dec 08, 2010 2:33 pm

Well yeah, perhaps. But that defeats the point. They may not have intentions, the idea is they either have an empire or plan on expanding and gaining one.

Marquesan wrote:

*Takes and burns item*

Kylarnatia
Powerbroker

Postby Kylarnatia » Wed Dec 08, 2010 2:33 pm

Legeonas wrote:You get what I'm saying though. People who have no intention of expanding should be applicable to enter.

Maybe as overseers, but if we did just let them join - it would defeat the point of the Association.

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents