NATION

PASSWORD

Colonial Powers Association Application Thread

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Legeonas
Ambassador

Founded: Dec 04, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Legeonas » Fri Dec 10, 2010 2:42 pm

Couldn't care less who's in charge tbh. I have my duties, and I'll deal with them, no matter whose in charge.
Legeonas Factbook

Colonies - Legeonian Verona
Legeonian Greece

The Holy Roman Empire is the total sum of the above colonies and protectorates.
Leader of The Brotherhood

Kylarnatia
Powerbroker

Founded: Jul 07, 2008
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Kylarnatia » Fri Dec 10, 2010 2:44 pm

Legeonas wrote:Couldn't care less who's in charge tbh. I have my duties, and I'll deal with them, no matter whose in charge.

Very honourable ;)
The Ancient Empire of Kylarnatia // Imperium Antiquum Kylarnatiae
Lord of Gholgoth | Factbook (Work in Progress) | Embassy & Consulate Programme
I write mostly in PMT-FaNT, and I enjoy worldbuilding and storytelling. Any questions? Ask away!
NationState's friendly neighbourhood Egyptologist
Come one, come all to my Trading Card Bazaar!
"Kylarnatia is a rare Nile platypus." - Kyrusia

Legeonas
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Legeonas » Fri Dec 10, 2010 2:48 pm

Kylarnatia wrote:
Legeonas wrote:Couldn't care less who's in charge tbh. I have my duties, and I'll deal with them, no matter whose in charge.

Very honourable ;)

I don't play powergrubbing :D
Legeonas Factbook

Legeonian Greece

Siberian_Peoples
Minister

Founded: Nov 16, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Siberian_Peoples » Fri Dec 10, 2010 2:51 pm

Well that's fair enough - it's just in that special occasion. Just in case it should happen.
"Benevolent is the Monarchy, Loyal are the People"
The Factbook of the Dual Diarchy of Russo-Siberia
Colony: Siberian_Greenland
Member of: The Colonial Powers Association and the Sovereign Empires Coalition
My First Store-Front: The Trans-Orbis Trade Co.
Marquesan wrote:Oh, and please keep your willies in your pants. This sort of dick-waving contest is hazardous. A terrorist is liable to shoot it off.

Marquesan wrote:
Siberian_Peoples wrote:Kalasparata Is too liberal. it's basically anarchy. It's a land filled with homeless people and corpses.

Kalasparata seems to be full of shit to me. I mean...why else would they need so many toilets?

Latnya wrote:Whoa whoa whoa, why the hell is their a dildo here?

*Takes and burns item*

No Sexual shit like this, I don't want this place locked for bull crap. :lol:

Of the Quendi
Post Marshal

Founded: Mar 18, 2010
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Of the Quendi » Fri Dec 10, 2010 3:20 pm

The People's Empire of the Quendi would like to apply for observer status of the Colonial Powers Association

Member Nations Full Name: La Imperium Populusque Quendisium
Leader Name: Currently sede vacante for the Sundavaer Emperor
WA Classification: Capitalizt
Government Type (Optional Depending on Nation type): Hybrid government combining direct democracy with kritocracy and aristocracy
Monarchy Types (Optional Depending on Nation type): Not a monarchy in the traditional sense. In effect the people controls the Mandate of Heaven given the people a position as theocratic sovereign
Political Views/Beliefs: Liberalist and libertarian
RP Example: Yet a meeting of Monarchs
Military Contributions (Optional): None (we are appling for observer status
Membership Status*: Use these and to select which ever membership you want. Full Time Member/Part Time (Or Observer)/Delegate (From another alliance, like a foreign affairs minister)/Other (If other, please state what it is)
Nation RP name
Arda i Eruhíni (short form)
Alcarinqua ar Meneldëa Arda i Eruhíni i sé Amanaranyë ar Aramanaranyë (long form)

Siberian_Peoples
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Siberian_Peoples » Fri Dec 10, 2010 3:21 pm

Accepted.
Marquesan wrote:Oh, and please keep your willies in your pants. This sort of dick-waving contest is hazardous. A terrorist is liable to shoot it off.

Marquesan wrote:
Siberian_Peoples wrote:Kalasparata Is too liberal. it's basically anarchy. It's a land filled with homeless people and corpses.

Kalasparata seems to be full of shit to me. I mean...why else would they need so many toilets?

*Takes and burns item*

Siberian_Peoples
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Siberian_Peoples » Fri Dec 10, 2010 3:26 pm

Good to see the association has been noticed by an important NS figure! And in the SEC too, or was I believe...

Marquesan wrote:

*Takes and burns item*

The Matthew Islands
Negotiator

Founded: Feb 20, 2010
Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Matthew Islands » Fri Dec 10, 2010 3:52 pm

Member Nations Full Name: The Imperial Empire of The Matthew Islands.
Leader Name: King Gilligan VII
WA Classification: Compulsory Consumerist State
Government Type (Optional Depending on Nation type): Parliamentarian.
Monarchy Types (Optional Depending on Nation type): Constitutional monarchy.
Political Views/Beliefs: Centre-Right.
RP Example: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=82302&p=4005310#p4005310
Military Contributions (Optional): 10,000 Infantry soldiers. 5 Frigates, 1 Carrier, 5 Destroyers.
Membership Status*: Use these and to select which ever membership you want. Full Time Member/Part Time (Or Observer)/Delegate (From another alliance, like a foreign affairs minister)/Other (If other, please state what it is) (Full time Member)

I, ___King Gilligan VII___, hereby promise to adhere to the laws of the pact and are bound to abide by them. Should they not adhere to the pact and disrespect or betray the pact/signed documents, the other nation is permitted to cease trade, military access and the alliance, although it is not compulsory to declare war or become hostile to the betraying nation.
Souseiseki wrote:as a posting career in the UK Poltics Thread becomes longer, the probability of literally becoming souseiseki approaches 1

Marquesan
Minister

Founded: Oct 21, 2010
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Marquesan » Fri Dec 10, 2010 4:05 pm

Muy Bien, amigos.
"Just so Summanus, wrapped in a smoking whirlwind of blue flame, falls upon people and cities." - John Milton, In Quintum Novembris

@Marquesan I hereby proclaim you as the Gothic Mad Scientist, who actually isn't mad but a brilliant genius which every nations military goes to consult when they quietly tell their leaders, "We'll consult our experts" and when asked who they always say "private sources"
@Marquesan I will say man you're the only person on NS I've ever mistaken for a genuine Weapons designer.
Friend of Kraven, 2005-2023
18 years of stories deleted
Kraven Prevails!

Onekawa-Nukanor
Senator

Founded: Sep 24, 2009
New York Times Democracy

Postby Onekawa-Nukanor » Fri Dec 10, 2010 4:13 pm

Member Nations Full Name: The United Tribes of Onekawa-Nukanor
Leader Name: Chieftain Toa Onekawa
Government Type (Optional Depending on Nation type):Monarchy
Monarchy Types (Optional Depending on Nation type):Constitutional Monarchy

Political Views/Beliefs:Militarism
RP Example:http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=74963
Military Contributions (Optional): 6th Paratrooper Foreign Service Divison
Membership Status*: Use these and to select which ever membership you want. Full Time Member/Part Time (Or Observer)/Delegate (From another alliance, like a foreign affairs minister)/Other (If other, please state what it is)

I, ___Toa Onekawa___, hereby promise to adhere to the laws of the pact and are bound to abide by them. Should they not adhere to the pact and disrespect or betray the pact/signed documents, the other nation is permitted to cease trade, military access and the alliance, although it is not compulsory to declare war or become hostile to the betraying nation.
A NEW ZEALANDER

ALL BLACKS SUPPORTER

When refering to me ICly, please use the proper term Ngāti Onekawa-Nukanor, not Ngāti of Onekawa-Nukanor. Thank you.

Siberian_Peoples
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Siberian_Peoples » Fri Dec 10, 2010 4:19 pm

Accepted, but how many troops is in the division?

Marquesan wrote:

*Takes and burns item*

Siberian_Peoples
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Siberian_Peoples » Fri Dec 10, 2010 4:19 pm

Also, I like how you're the only person whose political views are militarism - exactly what we aim for.

Marquesan wrote:

*Takes and burns item*

Onekawa-Nukanor
Senator

Founded: Sep 24, 2009
New York Times Democracy

Postby Onekawa-Nukanor » Fri Dec 10, 2010 4:20 pm

Siberian_Peoples wrote:Accepted, but how many troops is in the division?

Siberian_Peoples wrote:Also, I like how you're the only person whose political views are militarism - exactly what we aim for.

And thank you
A NEW ZEALANDER

ALL BLACKS SUPPORTER

When refering to me ICly, please use the proper term Ngāti Onekawa-Nukanor, not Ngāti of Onekawa-Nukanor. Thank you.

St George of England
Powerbroker

Founded: Aug 25, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby St George of England » Sat Dec 11, 2010 4:14 am

Member Nations Full Name:The Most Royal And Holy Empire of St George of England, the British Isles, The Duchy of Lancashire, the Kingdom of Fife, the Caerns of Munster, Leinster and Ulster, the Duchy of Milan, the Grand Duchy of Venice, the County of Toulouse, the Duchy of Normandy, the Duchy of Britanny, the Kingdom of Denmark, the Kingdom of Sicily, the Grand County of Venice, the Duchies of Cornwall, Devon, Dorset and Somerset, the County of Genoa, the Kingdom of Jerusalem, the Principality of Antioch, the Duchy of Baghdad, the English Egyptian Empire, the Patriarchy of Rome, the English Empire of Byzantium, the Duchy of Maine, the County of Vermont, the Earldom of New York, the Baronet of Boston, The English Empire in Europe and the General Colonial Possessions of English America, English Africa, English Asia and the English Possessions on the High Seas
Leader Name: The Armed Representative of God On This Earth, His Royal Majesty, King Edward V, High King of Britain, Beloved of the Skies, the Seas and the Lands, Defender of His Church, The Duke of Lancashire, King of Fife, Caern of Munster, Leinster and Ulster, Grand Duke of Milan, the Grand Duke of Venice, Count of Toulouse, Duke of Normandy, Duke of Britanny, the King of Denmark, the King of Sicily, the Duke of Cornwall, Devon, Dorset and Somerset, the Count of Genoa, the King of Jerusalem, the Prince of Antioch, the Duke of Baghdad, the English Egyptian Emperor, The English Emperor in Europe and the Ruler of General Colonial Possessions of English America, English Africa, English Asia and the English Possessions on the High Seas
Government Type (Optional Depending on Nation type): Elected/Appointed by King
Monarchy Types (Optional Depending on Nation type): Absolute
Political Views/Beliefs: Imperialist but centrist
RP Example: With Monarchy Behind Us!
Military Contributions (Optional): 200,000 men of the Military Order of Edward III

I, The Armed Representative of God On This Earth, His Royal Majesty, King Edward V, High King of Britain, Beloved of the Skies, the Seas and the Lands, Defender of His Church, The Duke of Lancashire, King of Fife, Caern of Munster, Leinster and Ulster, Grand Duke of Milan, the Grand Duke of Venice, Count of Toulouse, Duke of Normandy, Duke of Britanny, the King of Denmark, the King of Sicily, the Duke of Cornwall, Devon, Dorset and Somerset, the Count of Genoa, the King of Jerusalem, the Prince of Antioch, the Duke of Baghdad, the English Egyptian Emperor, The English Emperor in Europe and the Ruler of General Colonial Possessions of English America, English Africa, English Asia and the English Possessions on the High Seas, hereby promise to adhere to the laws of the pact and are bound to abide by them. Should they not adhere to the pact and disrespect or betray the pact/signed documents, the other nation is permitted to cease trade, military access and the alliance, although it is not compulsory to declare war or become hostile to the betraying nation.
The Angline-Guanxine Empire
Current Monarch: His Heavenly Guanxine The Ky Morris
Population: As NS Page
Current RP: Closure of the Paulianus Passage
The United Coven of the Otherworlds
Current Leader: Covenwoman Paige Thomas
Population: 312,000,000
Military Size: 4,000,000
New to NS? TG me if you have questions.

Legeonas
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Legeonas » Sat Dec 11, 2010 6:15 am

I endorse St. George of England's application. He has proved a valuable ally to Legeonas, and has funded the development of my country into an industrial power.
Legeonas Factbook

Legeonian Greece

Siberian_Peoples
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Siberian_Peoples » Sat Dec 11, 2010 6:40 am

In such a case where multiple players have RPed with him, know him or are allied, he may be offered a position. Would you like a position? On the main thread.

Marquesan wrote:

*Takes and burns item*

Velgrae
Diplomat

Founded: Jul 02, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Velgrae » Sat Dec 11, 2010 9:04 am

Member Nations Full Name: The Commonwealth of Velgrae
Leader Name: King Robert II, Edwin McKey
WA Classification:Inoffensive Centrist Democracy
Government Type (Optional Depending on Nation type):Parliamentary Democracy
Monarchy Types (Optional Depending on Nation type):Constitutional Monarchy
Political Views/Beliefs: Capitalism, Conservatism
RP Example:http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=79087
Military Contributions (Optional): Velgraedian Reservists Army (25,000),
I, ___Albert Jefferson___, hereby promise to adhere to the laws of the pact and are bound to abide by them. Should they not adhere to the pact and disrespect or betray the pact/signed documents, the other nation is permitted to cease trade, military access and the alliance, although it is not compulsory to declare war or become hostile to the betraying nation.
The Federal Republic of the Union of Velgrae
Through Strength, Prosperity.

Dictator: Senior General Morgan Ferguson
Ruling Military Junta/Dictatorship: State Peace and Progress Council
Co-Rulers:
General Terrence Stoddard
Brigadier General Boyd McCracken
Brigadier General Donovan Bradley
Active Personnel: 32,344,203
Reserve Personnel: 83,399,200
Branches: Air Force, Ground Forces, Navy
Patined wrote:"Sir God is on the phone". Ok Hello God ."why hello i'll sent you 100000000 angel warriors to help in the attack""Thank you my lord."

Siberian_Peoples
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Siberian_Peoples » Sat Dec 11, 2010 9:05 am

Accepted.

Marquesan wrote:

*Takes and burns item*

Siberian_Peoples
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Siberian_Peoples » Sat Dec 11, 2010 9:07 am

Thanks for the donations and here's the link: viewtopic.php?ns=1&f=5&t=83150&p=4049420#p4049420

Marquesan wrote:

*Takes and burns item*

Marquesan
Minister

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Marquesan » Sat Dec 11, 2010 9:15 am

Velgrae! Good to see you.
"Just so Summanus, wrapped in a smoking whirlwind of blue flame, falls upon people and cities." - John Milton, In Quintum Novembris

@Marquesan I hereby proclaim you as the Gothic Mad Scientist, who actually isn't mad but a brilliant genius which every nations military goes to consult when they quietly tell their leaders, "We'll consult our experts" and when asked who they always say "private sources"
@Marquesan I will say man you're the only person on NS I've ever mistaken for a genuine Weapons designer.
Kraven Prevails!

Siberian_Peoples
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Siberian_Peoples » Sat Dec 11, 2010 9:23 am

Potential position on the horizon - is he good at handling affairs and the likes?

Marquesan wrote:

*Takes and burns item*

Velgrae
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Velgrae » Sat Dec 11, 2010 9:26 am

Marquesan wrote:Velgrae! Good to see you.

Good to see you too, Marquesan, you seem to be in many alliances I'm in.

Co-Rulers:
Patined wrote:"Sir God is on the phone". Ok Hello God ."why hello i'll sent you 100000000 angel warriors to help in the attack""Thank you my lord."

Marquesan
Minister

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Marquesan » Sat Dec 11, 2010 9:27 am

Velgrae wrote:
Marquesan wrote:Velgrae! Good to see you.

Good to see you too, Marquesan, you seem to be in many alliances I'm in.

Haha. Only two so far, but two interesting ones, without a doubt.

Kraven Prevails!

Siberian_Peoples
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Siberian_Peoples » Sat Dec 11, 2010 9:27 am

Siberian_Peoples wrote:Potential position on the horizon - is he good at handling affairs and the likes?

Bump.

Marquesan wrote:

*Takes and burns item*

Velgrae
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Velgrae » Sat Dec 11, 2010 9:32 am

Siberian_Peoples wrote:
Siberian_Peoples wrote:Potential position on the horizon - is he good at handling affairs and the likes?

Bump.

Well, I'm fairly good at handling affairs and such, in fact, I'm the head of Defence for my region, commanding over 300,000,000 soldiers in my region, and the Greater Prussian Empire. (I'm not godmodding, It's just that the Secretary of Defence for the region entitles you to a huge army to command in the event of threat to regional security. I don't arm them or maintain them, taxes from nations in my region do that.)

Co-Rulers:

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents