NATION

PASSWORD

Manifest Destiny (Open, MT)

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]
Reformed Britannia
Senator

Founded: Apr 12, 2010
Ex-Nation

Manifest Destiny (Open, MT)

Postby Reformed Britannia » Tue Nov 30, 2010 4:19 pm

Official Imperial Declaration

Earlier today, the results of the Britannian parliamentary elections were announced, with the Imperialist Party of Thomas Powers-Carne gaining a majority of seats in parliament, making Mr. Powers-Carne Britannia's newest Prime Minister. Mere hours later, Powers-Carne has released the following manifesto, which has been termed the 'Salisbury Declaration', stemming from the city in which the new foreign policy was announced.

THE SALISBURY DECLARATION

I. Parliament hereby pledges that any Britannian intervention abroad shall be considered lawful by Parliament, so long as it does not breach any major domestic laws. This is in order to ensure that people everywhere live free of tyranny, oppression, and cruelty, that the natural liberty and freedom of mankind are preserved, and to ensure that basic Britannian interests abroad are preserved in the event that they should be threatened with hostility.

II. Britannia hereby asserts its right to seize any commercial shipping deemed suspicious that is travelling within Britannian sovereign waters, and will conduct a thorough search of the seized vessel(s) in question. The nation owning the vessel in question will be informed if this occurs.

III. Britannia hereby asserts its divine right to spread Britannian civilisation to the far corners of the earth through its 'consensual imperialism' policy.

IV. Britannia hereby declares its intent to do its best to uphold the sovereignty and independence of native peoples within Azhukali.

V. Britannia hereby declares its intent to increase Britannian economic and diplomatic presence abroad, through the expansion of Britannian-owned businesses, the Imperial Trade Commission, and the establishment of diplomatic embassies within other sovereign states.

VI. His Majesty, His Majesty's family, His Majesty's Government, and His Majesty's subjects declare that Britannia, as well as her Empire consisting of the Dominions of Gathustria,Manatopa,Etoriana,Bondashk,The Vatican Nation,The Colte Islands,Imperial Tokugawa and Astholm shall uphold this new policy with the utmost conviction, so help us God.
Last edited by Reformed Britannia on Thu Mar 10, 2011 1:44 pm, edited 3 times in total.

THE PEOPLE'S CONFEDERATION OF LEUTLAND
FORWARD, FOR THE GLORIOUS CAUSE!

IIWiki Factbook

Grecht-Albertsstein
Envoy

Founded: Apr 14, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Grecht-Albertsstein » Tue Nov 30, 2010 5:11 pm

The people of Grecht-Albertsstein denounce this disgusting attempt to force Reformed Britannia's will on other, sovereign states. We believe that nations have the unquestionable right to govern themselves as they see fit, and foreign powers have no place intervening in the domestic affairs of those nations.

Itailian Maifias
Postmaster-General

Founded: Mar 15, 2010
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Itailian Maifias » Tue Nov 30, 2010 5:16 pm

OOC: GA really? Didn't our last war teach you anything?
IC:

While we have always stood by our allies Reformed Britannia, Empress Da Vinci and Speaker Evelin find this policy a bit "disturbing". However, as long as Reformed Britannia doesn't go out of it's way to cause malicious harm to others, the Royal Family and Government will stand behind King Robert II and your new Prime Minister
The Kingdom of Hibernia [FT]| The Empire of Britain [E2] | The Kappan Dominion [SWG]
Your Local Peculiarity in the Southern Beta Quadrant
" You hypocritical Venetian bastard "
" Intentions pave a certain road, outcomes are what matter."
For Minnysota
Come here ya' Frenchie. The only Viking fan I ever liked.
For Reformed Britannia
Remember, remember the Plight of Sir Roberts
For Gibet
Vorwärts Für Immer

-Byzentania-
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Nov 09, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby -Byzentania- » Tue Nov 30, 2010 5:18 pm

"I for one find this alright, as long as we agree to an alliance my kingdom will be perfectly fine with this, any nation that can't see the reasonable sense in this is just dull with in their brains."
King Harold II of the Kingdom of Byzentania
"If anyone needs to be culled, it's us humans. The humans were here first, remember?"

Ceannairceach
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Sep 05, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Ceannairceach » Tue Nov 30, 2010 5:22 pm

The Great Celtic Federation of Ceannairceach
To: Whom It May Concern, Britannian Government
Subject: Official Response
Encryption: Intermediate

Oh. How adorable. I suppose I shall send my response to each part in the same way.

I. Ceannairceach is exempt from this rule. As are any Ceann-supported nations, and any nation or zone that you are against but Ceann is not, or vice versa.

II. All Ceann shipping, be it military or civilian or otherwise, is exempt from this rule unless authorized by the Ceann Shipping and Port Authority or the Ceann Government.

III. Ceannairceach, Ceann-supported or supporting nations, and other zones that Cean is influencing are exempt from this rule.

IV. Best of luck then. I wish you well.

V. Fine, so long as you do not conflict with Ceann interests or otherwise, we are completely supportive of this.

VI. Misdemeanor or lesser crimes only. Murder, ramped rape, etc. or any Federal Crime(treason, etc) merits the person remain in Ceannairceach for judgment.

VII. All the mention nations are to recognize the Ceann opinions and exception to the rule.

Best of luck with your imperialistic ventures, lads. So long as we both remain fairly certain of each others sovereignty and power, we should get along swimmingly, and your faces and beaches will remain Jackboot and Knotted Jack free, respectively.

Good day,
Markus A. Lindon

@}-;-'---

"But who prays for Satan? Who in eighteen centuries, has had the common humanity to pray for the one sinner that needed it most..." -Mark Twain

Dewhurst-Narculis
Negotiator

Founded: Jun 26, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Dewhurst-Narculis » Tue Nov 30, 2010 5:26 pm

tag
PT/MT Nation
Death is the only Absolute
The Grand Duchy of Dewhurst-Narculis
|Monarchist Nation| DEFCON [3] [2][1]
Coveton Crisis 1828-Mutual victory
Quendisphere War 2010-Resolved

1st Great Southern War 1898
2nd Great Southern War 1925
3rd Great Southern War 1942-1944
4th Great Southern War 1983
Dewhurst-Narculian- Theaman War 2010
Okhotsk Conflict 2012-2013
2nd Cedorian-Gilnean War-2014 ^All Won

North Vasangal Uprising-2014-(Ongoing)
Dervistonian War-2014-(Ongoing)
One of the the original founders of: SEC, Axis, SACTO and the Great Southern Ocean Region| Nine Years and no Condemnation/Commendation, what is this?

Benyamin
Diplomat

Founded: Apr 27, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Benyamin » Tue Nov 30, 2010 5:33 pm

Official Communique From the Imperial Armed Mercinary Republics of Benyamin
With Official Thanks to Ceannairceach for the format
Code level Alfa Niner Bravo
Priority Red

I. Benyamin is exempt from this rule. As are any Benyamin-supported nations, and any nation or zone that you are against but Benyamin is not, or vice versa.

II. All Benyamin shipping, be it military or civilian or otherwise, is exempt from this rule unless authorized by the Benyamin Shipping and Port Authority or the Benyamin Government.

III. Benyamin, Benyamin-supported or supporting nations, and other zones that Benyamin is influencing are exempt from this rule.

IV. Best of luck then.

V. Fine, so long as you do not conflict with Benyamin interests or otherwise, we are completely supportive of this.

VI. Only for misdemenours, all other crimes shal be tried within Benyamin borders, under Benyamin law, by a Jury of peers

VII. All the mentioned nations are to recognize the Benyamin opinions and exceptions to the rules.

VIII. Under no condition are any of these foolish and uninteresting laws to be enforced upon any of Benyamin nationality, Benyamin Citizenship, Benyamin protection, or Benyamin. This extends to the good peoples of Israeli Forces and Spetznaz Assault Teams, as well as any person, persons, government, organization, federation, ect. who feel wronged by such acts.

IX. Any breach of such rules as set by the Benyamin Government above will be followed by an immediate declaration of war by Benyamin, sortly followed by Spetznaz Assault Teams, then Israeli Forces, in that order.

X. Please note that as Benyamin is a vocal and large member of the Steel Pact, they would have good reason to follow one of the above declarations of war with one of their own.
Last edited by Benyamin on Tue Nov 30, 2010 5:44 pm, edited 3 times in total.
The Benyamin are here
You are now obsolete
We destroy what is obsolete
Must I continue?
Emperor Stonewall Jackson the IV
Bear of the North
Shield of the workers
Protector of the Innocent
The 1901st Emperor of Benyamin
Empress Angela Merkel Jackson
Dove of the Empire
Beloved by All
1903rd Empress of Benyamin
Prince and Heir to the Throne Napoleon Bonaparte Jackson the I
Rapier of the people
Shield of the Opressed
Hawk of the North
2011th Prince of Benyamin
Prince and High Priest in Waiting Robert Lee Jackson
Beloved of the One
2012th Prince of Benyamin
2011th High Priest in Waiting
OOC: All the names are real except the family name Jackson, look them up, its cool
Spetznaz Assault Teams
Israeli Forces
Advarium
Entire USSCR

Ceannairceach
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Ceannairceach » Tue Nov 30, 2010 5:36 pm

Benyamin wrote:snip

((OOC: I would appreciate it if you would not copypasta my posts for your own, thank you very much.))

@}-;-'---

"But who prays for Satan? Who in eighteen centuries, has had the common humanity to pray for the one sinner that needed it most..." -Mark Twain

Benyamin
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Benyamin » Tue Nov 30, 2010 5:37 pm

according to the MLA handbook I changed it enough to be considered an orignial work
The Benyamin are here
You are now obsolete
Must I continue?
Bear of the North
Shield of the workers
Dove of the Empire
Beloved by All
Rapier of the people
Shield of the Opressed
Hawk of the North
Beloved of the One
OOC: All the names are real except the family name Jackson, look them up, its cool
Spetznaz Assault Teams
Israeli Forces
Advarium
Entire USSCR

Ceannairceach
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Ceannairceach » Tue Nov 30, 2010 5:39 pm

Benyamin wrote:according to the MLA handbook I changed it enough to be considered an orignial work

((OOC: You took out a few words, replaced my name, changed things around, and added two points. That is not an "original work". And I don't think the MLA applies on NS. Point is, please do not do it again, to me or anyone. Its hardly appreciated.))
Last edited by Ceannairceach on Tue Nov 30, 2010 5:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.

@}-;-'---

Benyamin
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Benyamin » Tue Nov 30, 2010 5:41 pm

Ceannairceach wrote:
Benyamin wrote:according to the MLA handbook I changed it enough to be considered an orignial work

((OOC: You took out a few words, replaced my name, changed things around, and added two points. That is not an "original work". And I don't think the MLA applies on NS. Point is, please do not do it again, to me or anyone. Its hardly appreciated.))

I re-wrote 3 points, added three points, and changed the name a few times. get your facts right please.
The Benyamin are here
You are now obsolete
Must I continue?
Bear of the North
Shield of the workers
Dove of the Empire
Beloved by All
Rapier of the people
Shield of the Opressed
Hawk of the North
Beloved of the One
Spetznaz Assault Teams
Israeli Forces
Advarium
Entire USSCR

Ceannairceach
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Ceannairceach » Tue Nov 30, 2010 5:42 pm

Benyamin wrote:
Ceannairceach wrote:((OOC: You took out a few words, replaced my name, changed things around, and added two points. That is not an "original work". And I don't think the MLA applies on NS. Point is, please do not do it again, to me or anyone. Its hardly appreciated.))

I re-wrote 3 points, added three points, and changed the name a few times. get your facts right please.

((OOC: It matters not. I don't like it when my work is stolen only to be changed slightly and called ones own.))

@}-;-'---

Hornopolis
Negotiator

Founded: Sep 26, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Hornopolis » Tue Nov 30, 2010 5:42 pm

Benyamin wrote:according to the MLA handbook I changed it enough to be considered an original work

Plagiarism is frowned upon on NS, its actually against the rules. My good friend Nua obviously spent time creating that communique and stealing it throws away all his efforts.
4/11/11

Benyamin
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Benyamin » Tue Nov 30, 2010 5:43 pm

Ceannairceach wrote:
Benyamin wrote:

((OOC: It matters not. I don't like it when my work is stolen only to be changed slightly and called ones own.))

sigh, fine *taps keyboard, changes top of post* happy?
The Benyamin are here
You are now obsolete
Must I continue?
Bear of the North
Shield of the workers
Dove of the Empire
Beloved by All
Rapier of the people
Shield of the Opressed
Hawk of the North
Beloved of the One
Spetznaz Assault Teams
Israeli Forces
Advarium
Entire USSCR

Benyamin
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Benyamin » Tue Nov 30, 2010 5:44 pm

Hornopolis wrote:
Benyamin wrote:according to the MLA handbook I changed it enough to be considered an original work

Plagiarism is frowned upon on NS, its actually against the rules. My good friend Nua obviously spent time creating that communique and stealing it throws away all his efforts.

Nua?
The Benyamin are here
You are now obsolete
Must I continue?
Bear of the North
Shield of the workers
Dove of the Empire
Beloved by All
Rapier of the people
Shield of the Opressed
Hawk of the North
Beloved of the One
Spetznaz Assault Teams
Israeli Forces
Advarium
Entire USSCR

Ceannairceach
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Ceannairceach » Tue Nov 30, 2010 5:45 pm

Hornopolis wrote:

((OOC: I work rather hard on his snarky imperialistic persona :hug: And yes, I am happy. Recognition for work is perfectly acceptable. Sorry to you for the hassle and the OP for the thread-clutter. And Nua was my FT name a bit back.))

@}-;-'---

Benyamin
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Benyamin » Tue Nov 30, 2010 5:47 pm

Ceannairceach wrote:
Hornopolis wrote:Plagiarism is frowned upon on NS, its actually against the rules. My good friend Nua obviously spent time creating that communique and stealing it throws away all his efforts.

((OOC: I work rather hard on his snarky imperialistic persona :hug: And yes, I am happy. Recognition for work is perfectly acceptable. Sorry to you for the hassle and the OP for the thread-clutter. And Nua was my FT name a bit back.))

Its ok, no big deal, I would have done the sa- actually I probably would have threatened war. So kudos on self control :hug:
The Benyamin are here
You are now obsolete
Must I continue?
Bear of the North
Shield of the workers
Dove of the Empire
Beloved by All
Rapier of the people
Shield of the Opressed
Hawk of the North
Beloved of the One
Spetznaz Assault Teams
Israeli Forces
Advarium
Entire USSCR

Serpensa
Diplomat

Founded: Nov 05, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Serpensa » Tue Nov 30, 2010 5:53 pm

Keeping an eye on this due to promptation.
Serpensan Technology Ltd.

Serpensan Technology Ltd. is a semi-military organization that specializes in the building of robotic drones, and genetic enhancements. Other services include beneficial and psychedelic and space age vehicles, all of which are in use in the Serpensan Military.

Short Fact File:
Military: Usually about 10 % of population, plus the total military strength divided by two, of drones.
Government Type

Steel Pact Minister for Internal Security

Reformed Britannia
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Reformed Britannia » Tue Nov 30, 2010 5:59 pm

Ceannairceach wrote:snip

Benyamin wrote:snip

Dear Sirs,

With respect, your nations will be exempt from Britannia's policy-as will all other sovereign states-unless Britannia sees fit to exercise any of the articles of the Salisbury Declaration. We have not, will not, and shall not ever accept foreign 'amendments' to our foreign policy, and will stand by our resolutions with conviction, as stated in article seven. We do not seek to force our laws upon other decent, sovereign states in any manner of speaking; but if they are a state which is decried internationally for its cruelty towards its own citizens, if they are an oppressive state where the dreams of the common man are crushed under the unrelenting heel of tyranny daily, if they stamp out the freedom of mankind with pride, and we see it fit to intervene, then we will do so.

In response to the Benyamin communique, we will enforce our 'foolish and uninteresting' laws upon those who dwell within our borders, as we are a civilised state where order is maintained so that there is not anarchy in the streets.

You need not worry about us, gentlemen. So long we are not provoked, we see no need for lawful intervention in your nations.

Sincerely,
Prime Minister Thomas Powers-Carne
Last edited by Reformed Britannia on Tue Nov 30, 2010 6:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

IIWiki Factbook

-Byzentania-
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby -Byzentania- » Tue Nov 30, 2010 6:00 pm

We wish to start an Alliance, is that good for you?
"If anyone needs to be culled, it's us humans. The humans were here first, remember?"

Osthia
Negotiator

Founded: May 15, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Osthia » Tue Nov 30, 2010 6:02 pm

tag

Reformed Britannia
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Reformed Britannia » Tue Nov 30, 2010 6:02 pm

-Byzentania- wrote:We wish to start an Alliance, is that good for you?

The more nations that are involved in keeping the peace and upholding the basic rights of man, the better. We will accept your offer of an alliance, and pledge to uphold the civil and political liberties of your people should they ever come under threat.

IIWiki Factbook

-Byzentania-
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby -Byzentania- » Tue Nov 30, 2010 6:03 pm

Reformed Britannia wrote:
-Byzentania- wrote:We wish to start an Alliance, is that good for you?

The more nations that are involved in keeping the peace and upholding the basic rights of man, the better. We will accept your offer of an alliance, and pledge to uphold the civil and political liberties of your people should they ever come under threat.

"I king Harold II agrees to this, it is nice to see another nation that wishes to uphold the great things we have been given."

Ulthran Imperia Admin
Envoy

Founded: Nov 17, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Ulthran Imperia Admin » Tue Nov 30, 2010 6:19 pm

"This madman will compromise our efforts!" Major General Terranus call to his superior, Field Master Marcellus "We already have sixty five thousand Ulthranian troops on the ground and over fifty billion dollars being invested into expanding it ALL FOR NOTHING!"

"You don't think I understand this Brutus?!" The Field Master called from across his desk "They are sending inspectors to our base in the next couple of hours...I want you to order the gate guards to not let them in, if they resist, detain them for 24 Hours"

"But Julius..."

"Now! We don't have much else to give out except our best efforts to go protest this, we have the ability to make life in Kensington really painful, that said, they haven't made a stance on our task force yet, so we have to wait and see..."

-------------------------------------------------
I am the master faction to the entire Grand Commonwealth

and no, I am not a Conservative Morality puppet, I just have a similar flag...jackass

-Byzentania-
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby -Byzentania- » Tue Nov 30, 2010 6:21 pm

"I wonder how this shall go on."

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents