NATION

PASSWORD

Anti-Terrorism Alliance (OPEN, MT)

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Western Averi
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Nov 02, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Western Averi » Thu Nov 25, 2010 2:27 pm

Royal Calathonia wrote:
Western Averi wrote:Actually, it does make a goddamn difference. I have been playing NS since 2004 on alot of nations, I'll give names if you want. I play on alot of nations, like this one.

Averi, you better quiet down...

What the hell? Better quiet down, who in bloody heck do you think you are, my mother? I am trying to stay civil and explain something to new members of NS, which will help you, but if you don't want to hear it, don't look at my when vets like me start laughing at u

And I like that map idea

Siberian_Peoples
Minister

Founded: Nov 16, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Siberian_Peoples » Thu Nov 25, 2010 2:28 pm

Western Averi wrote:
Kylarnatia wrote:
By thirteen days >.> That doesn't make a goddamn diffrence.

What region are you in on NS? What is it called?

Actually, it does make a goddamn difference. I have been playing NS since 2004 on alot of nations, I'll give names if you want. I play on alot of nations, like this one.

You come here and get all riled up about nothing, absolutely nothing of importance or of any significance. You are not helping whatsoever, you must understand that when you create a nation, you have a rough idea of where it would be in the world. You don't go into this game thinking "Ah, regions don't matter much. There aren't regions, this is NS." You think, I am based around the ... Empire or region of ... in bla bla bla, so don't try and argue, I'm just trying to do what I have been employed to do.
"Benevolent is the Monarchy, Loyal are the People"
The Factbook of the Dual Diarchy of Russo-Siberia
Colony: Siberian_Greenland
Member of: The Colonial Powers Association and the Sovereign Empires Coalition
My First Store-Front: The Trans-Orbis Trade Co.
Marquesan wrote:Oh, and please keep your willies in your pants. This sort of dick-waving contest is hazardous. A terrorist is liable to shoot it off.

Marquesan wrote:
Siberian_Peoples wrote:Kalasparata Is too liberal. it's basically anarchy. It's a land filled with homeless people and corpses.

Kalasparata seems to be full of shit to me. I mean...why else would they need so many toilets?

Latnya wrote:Whoa whoa whoa, why the hell is their a dildo here?

*Takes and burns item*

No Sexual shit like this, I don't want this place locked for bull crap. :lol:

Royal Calathonia
Senator

Founded: Aug 29, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Royal Calathonia » Thu Nov 25, 2010 2:28 pm

Western Averi wrote:
Royal Calathonia wrote:
Averi, you better quiet down...

What the hell? Better quiet down, who in bloody heck do you think you are, my mother? I am trying to stay civil and explain something to new members of NS, which will help you, but if you don't want to hear it, don't look at my when vets like me start laughing at u

And I like that map idea

Don't insult me, Averi. And by you saying "Bloody", I think you are British. Anyways, you better quiet down...
Last edited by Royal Calathonia on Thu Nov 25, 2010 2:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Name: Royal Calathonian Empire

National Population: 740,000,000 (set by me, for roleplay purposes)

National Currency: Imperial Dataries

Link to Factbook: viewtopic.php?f=23&t=89919

Link to NS Wiki Article: http://nswiki.net/index.php?title=Royal ... ian_Empire

Siberian_Peoples
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Siberian_Peoples » Thu Nov 25, 2010 2:29 pm

Marquesan wrote:
North Orus wrote:
As one official in the conference put it that we were put into this civil war by terrorists and terrorists are controling West Orus therefore we are fighting terrorism.

I will ask Empress Catherine of Royal Calathonia to review your situation. I am always willing to reevaluate my position.

Oh, and guys, I realize that NationStates has its own maps. There are hundreds of regions and thousands of countries. This is why I feel like we should have all member nations join a single Region for the League, that way we can all have our own map of member nations and have a little more clearly-defined roleplay with less confusion.

Amazing idea, I love it! What would the region be called?
Marquesan wrote:Oh, and please keep your willies in your pants. This sort of dick-waving contest is hazardous. A terrorist is liable to shoot it off.

Marquesan wrote:
Siberian_Peoples wrote:Kalasparata Is too liberal. it's basically anarchy. It's a land filled with homeless people and corpses.

Kalasparata seems to be full of shit to me. I mean...why else would they need so many toilets?

*Takes and burns item*

Western Averi
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Nov 02, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Western Averi » Thu Nov 25, 2010 2:31 pm

Siberian_Peoples wrote:
Western Averi wrote:Actually, it does make a goddamn difference. I have been playing NS since 2004 on alot of nations, I'll give names if you want. I play on alot of nations, like this one.

You come here and get all riled up about nothing, absolutely nothing of importance or of any significance. You are not helping whatsoever, you must understand that when you create a nation, you have a rough idea of where it would be in the world. You don't go into this game thinking "Ah, regions don't matter much. There aren't regions, this is NS." You think, I am based around the ... Empire or region of ... in bla bla bla, so don't try and argue, I'm just trying to do what I have been employed to do.

And I applaud you for doing your job, just trying to help you, but whatever, dont' look at me when this become a laughing stock of vets

And if you want an answer to your question, I would be in Europe

Imperial--japan
Postmaster-General

Founded: Nov 24, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Imperial--japan » Thu Nov 25, 2010 2:32 pm

I'm back whats has anything happened so far.
Grand Britannia wrote:
Fenexia and holochrome wrote:I want /pol/ to stay in /pol/.

/pol/ shitposted someone into the presidency, it's too late for you.

Royal Calathonia
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Royal Calathonia » Thu Nov 25, 2010 2:32 pm

Western Averi wrote:
Siberian_Peoples wrote:

And I applaud you for doing your job, just trying to help you, but whatever, dont' look at me when this become a laughing stock of vets

Stop your insults against people, Averi. And just because you've be on the game since 2004, doesn't' give you the right to berate others. Quiet down now.

Marquesan
Minister

Founded: Oct 21, 2010
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Marquesan » Thu Nov 25, 2010 2:32 pm

Oh, and please keep your willies in your pants. This sort of dick-waving contest is hazardous. A terrorist is liable to shoot it off. LoL. Relax people. You're both competent players. It doesn't have any relevance to the conversation whether you have played longer or not. What matters is that you play well and that you contribute to the play in the context of the league, which means cooperating with the way the League is organized. If you don't want to cooperate for the purpose of playing, there's really nothing I can tell you. "Oh, I'm not on planet earth" doesn't help. Sorry, but you're not solving anything this way.

Hm... I'm glad you like the idea. I....I donno. RC? Any ideas on what we would call a region dedicated to the members of the league?
Last edited by Marquesan on Thu Nov 25, 2010 2:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Just so Summanus, wrapped in a smoking whirlwind of blue flame, falls upon people and cities." - John Milton, In Quintum Novembris

@Marquesan I hereby proclaim you as the Gothic Mad Scientist, who actually isn't mad but a brilliant genius which every nations military goes to consult when they quietly tell their leaders, "We'll consult our experts" and when asked who they always say "private sources"
@Marquesan I will say man you're the only person on NS I've ever mistaken for a genuine Weapons designer.
Friend of Kraven, 2005-2023
18 years of stories deleted
Kraven Prevails!

Siberian_Peoples
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Siberian_Peoples » Thu Nov 25, 2010 2:34 pm

QUOTE OF THE CENTURY, GET IN MA FUCKING SIGGY! :rofl: :rofl:

Marquesan wrote:

*Takes and burns item*

North Orus
Diplomat

Founded: Nov 23, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby North Orus » Thu Nov 25, 2010 2:35 pm

Marquesan wrote:
North Orus wrote:
As one official in the conference put it that we were put into this civil war by terrorists and terrorists are controling West Orus therefore we are fighting terrorism.

I will ask Empress Catherine of Royal Calathonia to review your situation. I am always willing to reevaluate my position.

Oh, and guys, I realize that NationStates has its own maps. There are hundreds of regions and thousands of countries. This is why I feel like we should have all member nations join a single Region for the League, that way we can all have our own map of member nations and have a little more clearly-defined roleplay with less confusion.

Thank you. The faster the better because there is a war going on.

Royal Calathonia
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Royal Calathonia » Thu Nov 25, 2010 2:35 pm

Marquesan wrote:Oh, and please keep your willies in your pants. This sort of dick-waving contest is hazardous. A terrorist is liable to shoot it off. LoL. Relax people. You're both competent players. It doesn't have any relevance to the conversation whether you have played longer or not. What matters is that you play well and that you contribute to the play in the context of the league, which means cooperating with the way the League is organized. If you don't want to cooperate for the purpose of playing, there's really nothing I can tell you. "Oh, I'm not on planet earth" doesn't help. Sorry, but you're not solving anything this way.

Hm... I'm glad you like the idea. I....I donno. RC? Any ideas on what we would call a region dedicated to the members of the league?

I agree with Marquesan on Averi's ways. Also, I like the idea, but I am part of the Commonwealth of Crowns region, a region for members of the organization of the same name. And I don't really want to leave it..

Kylarnatia
Powerbroker

Founded: Jul 07, 2008
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Kylarnatia » Thu Nov 25, 2010 2:36 pm

Western Averi wrote:
Siberian_Peoples wrote:

I apoligise. 'You would be in Europe' isn't really the answer I think we are looking for.

He's in [region]The World of Chimera
[/region], Is that what we were arguing for?
The Ancient Empire of Kylarnatia // Imperium Antiquum Kylarnatiae
Lord of Gholgoth | Factbook (Work in Progress) | Embassy & Consulate Programme
I write mostly in PMT-FaNT, and I enjoy worldbuilding and storytelling. Any questions? Ask away!
NationState's friendly neighbourhood Egyptologist
Come one, come all to my Trading Card Bazaar!
"Kylarnatia is a rare Nile platypus." - Kyrusia

Marquesan
Minister

Founded: Oct 21, 2010
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Marquesan » Thu Nov 25, 2010 2:38 pm

Royal Calathonia wrote:
Marquesan wrote:Oh, and please keep your willies in your pants. This sort of dick-waving contest is hazardous. A terrorist is liable to shoot it off. LoL. Relax people. You're both competent players. It doesn't have any relevance to the conversation whether you have played longer or not. What matters is that you play well and that you contribute to the play in the context of the league, which means cooperating with the way the League is organized. If you don't want to cooperate for the purpose of playing, there's really nothing I can tell you. "Oh, I'm not on planet earth" doesn't help. Sorry, but you're not solving anything this way.

I agree with Marquesan on Averi's ways. Also, I like the idea, but I am part of the Commonwealth of Crowns region, a region for members of the organization of the same name. And I don't really want to leave it..

I have no particular aversion to leaving my region. I could create a region called the League of Anti-Terrorism and anyone in the league can join if they want. We'll assume for the purposes of the play that we are all in that region for ease of play.

And actually "I would be in europe" is fine. You'll fall under the european theater commander and we'll leave the issue alone. 'Nuff said.
"Just so Summanus, wrapped in a smoking whirlwind of blue flame, falls upon people and cities." - John Milton, In Quintum Novembris

@Marquesan I hereby proclaim you as the Gothic Mad Scientist, who actually isn't mad but a brilliant genius which every nations military goes to consult when they quietly tell their leaders, "We'll consult our experts" and when asked who they always say "private sources"
@Marquesan I will say man you're the only person on NS I've ever mistaken for a genuine Weapons designer.
Friend of Kraven, 2005-2023
18 years of stories deleted
Kraven Prevails!

Siberian_Peoples
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Siberian_Peoples » Thu Nov 25, 2010 2:40 pm

Kylarnatia wrote:
Western Averi wrote:And I applaud you for doing your job, just trying to help you, but whatever, dont' look at me when this become a laughing stock of vets

I apoligise. 'You would be in Europe' isn't really the answer I think we are looking for.

He's in [region]The World of Chimera
[/region], Is that what we were arguing for?

No, on the first post you'll see there's a list of Depute positions, ones for the world as it is now, not the regions of NS, just you know, imaginary. I completely understand what he's saying, I just needed a simple answer which I got. For example, me being Siberia, I'd be in Asia, you being Kylarnatia, I'm not so sure because you're not a real place. But if you're based of a specific empire, like RC (Who's based off the German empire from 1871 - 1918) would easily be able to say Europe.

Marquesan wrote:

*Takes and burns item*

Kylarnatia
Powerbroker

Postby Kylarnatia » Thu Nov 25, 2010 2:41 pm

Marquesan wrote:
Royal Calathonia wrote:

I have no particular aversion to leaving my region. I could create a region called the League of Anti-Terrorism and anyone in the league can join if they want. We'll assume for the purposes of the play that we are all in that region for ease of play.

And actually "I would be in europe" is fine. You'll fall under the european theater commander and we'll leave the issue alone. 'Nuff said.

Fine, wooh, i'm flushed.

Its your turn in the confrence thread, btw.
I write mostly in PMT-FaNT, and I enjoy worldbuilding and storytelling. Any questions? Ask away!

Siberian_Peoples
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Siberian_Peoples » Thu Nov 25, 2010 2:42 pm

Marquesan wrote:
Royal Calathonia wrote:

Exactly, simple.

Anyway. I'll need a list of people in Asia (Theoretically) so if you are in Asia, could you TG me please? Thanks. (Message to everyone)

Marquesan wrote:

*Takes and burns item*

Royal Calathonia
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Royal Calathonia » Thu Nov 25, 2010 2:42 pm

Marquesan wrote:
Royal Calathonia wrote:

Let's put it to a vote, and I now support it. After this, another poll will be held on who will establish the region:

Poll in Favor of Creating League Region

For-2 (Royal Calathonia and Marquesan)
Against-0

Imperial--japan
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Imperial--japan » Thu Nov 25, 2010 2:43 pm

I vote for.
Grand Britannia wrote:

Kylarnatia
Powerbroker

Postby Kylarnatia » Thu Nov 25, 2010 2:44 pm

Royal Calathonia wrote:
Marquesan wrote:

Let's put it to a vote, and I now support it. After this, another poll will be held on who will establish the region:

Against-0

For ;)

Royal Calathonia
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Royal Calathonia » Thu Nov 25, 2010 2:44 pm

For-4 (Royal Calathonia, Marquesan, Imperial Japan, and Kylarnatia)
Against-0

Just one more vote!

Siberian_Peoples
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Siberian_Peoples » Thu Nov 25, 2010 2:44 pm

Royal Calathonia wrote:
Marquesan wrote:

Against-0

For.

Marquesan wrote:

*Takes and burns item*

Royal Calathonia
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Royal Calathonia » Thu Nov 25, 2010 2:46 pm

With 5 votes in favor of creating the region, I hereby declare the poll closed and announce that a League region will be created. Now here's a poll on who will create the region:

Who will Create the Region Poll

Royal Calathonia-1 (Royal Calathonia)
Marquesan-0

Imperial--japan
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Imperial--japan » Thu Nov 25, 2010 2:47 pm

Royal Calathonia wrote:With 5 votes in favor of creating the region, I hereby declare the poll closed and announce that a League region will be created. Now here's a poll on who will create the region:

Royal Calathonia-1 (Royal Calathonia)
Marquesan-0

I vote for calathonia.
Grand Britannia wrote:

Royal Calathonia
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Royal Calathonia » Thu Nov 25, 2010 2:48 pm

Royal Calathonia-2 (Royal Calathonia and Imperial Japan)
Marquesan-0

Kylarnatia
Powerbroker

Postby Kylarnatia » Thu Nov 25, 2010 2:48 pm

Calathonia ;)

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents