NATION

PASSWORD

Yet a meeting of Monarchs (monarchs ONLY)

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Is Aleera Alcedina-Aquilaine's idea of a Conference of Monarchs:

Good
42%
Bad
3%
Interesting
45%
None of above
5%
A second meeting? I don't think so
5%

Total votes : 77

Selothey
Spokesperson

Founded: Oct 14, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Selothey » Fri Nov 12, 2010 5:42 am

With a quiet fizzling, the doors of the plane opened an revealed the the next attendant of this... quite interesting meeting...

His Holiness Emperor Selor Andaram Ephelion Kiith of Selothey accompanied with his wife Empress Sarina Varayn

The Emperor smiled as he scanned the field, taking a deep breath before he stepped down the steps, away from the plane, it was the first voyage of both of them to a foreign country.
Rather quickly they took seat in the limousine, they didn't want to wast to much time at the, as the Emperor said it so nicely, unwelcoming eerie small plane, he was never too keen on flying.

As they drove past this magnificient foreign "world" the Emperor nodded acknowledging

"Nice architecture..." he said to his wife, giving her a passionate smile "I never knew that other... friends... would be so" he cuddled Sarinas hand a bit as he thought about the right word to use "appealed... by this kind of art"

In fact he was astonished about this place, he thought this meeting would be in some kind of old, grey castle or whatever but not in this beautiful scenery...
A distinct plus point to the cause of this meeting.

Selor was nearly sad as the limousine stopped and servants opened the doors, he really enjoyed 'the ride'.
He stepped out of the car and adjusted his coat he wore instead of the heavy ceremonial dress but it wasn't a bit less elegant, as was his wife, he took her Hand and smiled again.

Shazbotdom
Postmaster-General

Founded: Sep 28, 2004
Anarchy

Postby Shazbotdom » Fri Nov 12, 2010 8:37 am

SECRET IC:
SCENE: Imperial Motorcade, Leaving 1st Meeting

As Steven existed the old meeting chambers, he walked to his limo and got in. Opening up one of the Root Beers that was kindly left for him by his driver, the vehicle drove off back towards the Airport along with his guards in their SUV and the motorcycles driving point at the front and rear of the motorcade. He picked up the satelite phone and used it to dial his fathers personal line, hoping that he would answer.

"Supreme Emperor's Office," his fathers secretary answered. Steven realized that his father didn't recognize the number and had his secretary answer the phone. He sighed slightly.

"It's Steven, put my father on, Ceselia," he said into the phone. There was no answer on the other end as elevator music quickly turned on and then a few seconds later it cut out.

"Steven, my boy. What's the word from the meeting," the unmistakable voice of Larry Williams, his father, said as he answered.

"The conference fell apart," Steven replied. "There was too much bitching on behalf of many of the various leaders who were there. I left before it got too upsetting for me that I started to raise my voice at their stupidity."

'Now, now, son," Larry said, trying to consol his son. "Just because there are a few Monarchs out there who are too blinded by personal power and greed that they cannot set aside their own wants and needs for the betterment and safety of all the Monarchies of the world doesn't mean that all of them are like that."

"I know, Father," Steven replied. "But this situation with these idiots for Monarch is greatly disappointing me. I mean if something were to happen to Thomas and I was to ascend to the throne, I don't know how I would be able to deal wiith a lot of these idiots of National Leaders."

"I know, son," Larry replied. "There is though another meeting, I have informed your pilot that you will be heading there," he continued. "It is being handled by the Quendi, of whom we have shakey relations as of right now due to an incident quite some time ago. I am hoping that by attending this meeting we can strengthen our relations and forget about what happened before."

"Yet another meeting, father?" Steven replied. "I'll go, just to try and strengthen our relations for not only the Empire's sake, but for Thomas' sake for when he ascends to the throne."

"Thank you, son," Larry said with a sigh of relief. "I'll dispatch a note to them letting them know of your arival for the meeting and that you will have a motorcade already and that they do not have to have any vehicles waiting." Steven started to put down the phone, but heard something so he put the handset back up to his head, "Good luck, my son. I am sure you will do well in expressing the wants and desires of the people of the Empire, regardless of what goes on at this second meeting."

"Thank you, father." He said, then set the phone back down on it's charger.

FROM THE OFFICE OF THE SUPREME EMPEROR
MR LARRY WILLIAMS

Greeting and salutations to my counterpart within the Quendi. I have heard your call for a Meeting of Monarchs, and after that last failed meeting I would like to have a member of the Imperial Family attend yours. My son Steven will be flying into an airport of your choosing within the next 4 hours to join in the talks. He will have 6 unarmed security personel trained in hand to hand combat for his personal protection and he does have a motorcade of 6 vehicles that he will be using to get from the airport to the plae of the meeting, so there is no need to send a car for him.
I am hoping that by sending him to the peace talks, I can help to repair any strained relations that occured during the incident that occured back when the Quendisphere was in existance. Please extend the same respect for my son that I would extend for you fi you were to visit the Empire.
ShazWeb || IIWiki || Discord: shazbertbot || 1 x NFL Picks League Champion (2021)
CosmoCast || SISA || CCD || CrawDaddy || SCIA || COPEC || Boudreaux's || CLS || SNC || ShazAir || BHC || TWO
NHL RND 2: VAN 3 - 2 EDM | DAL 4 - 2 COL | Conference Finals NYR 0 - 0 FLA
NCAA MBB: Tulane 30-24 | LSU 35-20 || NCAA WSB: LSU 41-15

Atherille
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Oct 17, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Atherille » Fri Nov 12, 2010 9:07 am

The scotch on the Archduke's writing desk sloshed as the Ducal plane impacted with the tarmac. Quickly wiping the spill with his sleeve before it could spread to the official papers before him, the Archduke glanced out the window. Here already, he thought.

The plane rolled to a stop before the terminal and ground crew scuttled to wheel out the stairs for the Archduke and his retinue to disembark. From within, a stewardess opened the door and locked it into place. She stood to the side smiling while the Archduke, his personal secretary, and two Ducal guards descended the stairs to the waiting coach below.

The Archduke was sixty-seven and disinclined to admire scenery or architecture as the coach sped towards the meeting site. Instead, he dictated a letter to his secretary in regards to increasing agricultural trade with Northington as the drought this summer had left their reserves dangerously low. He would make a point to visit his cousin , the King of Northington, when he returned to Atherille.

"We're here, sir," his secretary said as they approached a structure that looked as if someone had taken a dozen buildings and smashed them together.

"So we are, so we are."

The coach came to a stop in front of the entrance and a doorman quickly rushed out to open the door. The Archduke stepped out followed by his secretary. He noticed two young women standing next to a divan on the front lawn of the building, looking out over a lake and talking quietly. Walking towards them, the Archduke raised his arm in greeting...
Deus Vult. God Wills It. In nomine Patris, et Filii, et Spiritūs Sancti, the Concilium Oecumenicum Genevensis is hereby called. Catholic of the NS World convene.

Coalburn
Attaché

Founded: Nov 07, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Coalburn » Fri Nov 12, 2010 9:22 am

A few Monarchs had gathered at the ancient fort were the greatly anticipated meeting was to be held, Thomas wanted this to be a spectacle to remember & he had extensivly planned ahead, the car halted obruptly in site of the Fort, The King wondered what the other Monarchs would think of him- Nobody in the world had even seen pictures of the infamous Burnish King, people and nations alike rarely got into the country let alone obtained items from it, as his faithful guards held his car door open as wide as they would allow, out he stepped, after 120 years in isolation, the Revenheimer had landed on foriegn soil, his jack boots meet the earth that he step out on, shining in the sun, his uniform was a light blue, golden trim and covered in orders and medals, a orange sash descended from his right shoulder and his head odorned with a great helmet decorated with a falcon holding a crest and the top supporting a large spike , his trenchcoat flowed from his back and fluttered in the wind as he gazed at the fort in aur, his Grenadiers lined up behind him as he planed, retrieving their instruments from the cars. The Grenadiers were rather nervous, never having stepped foot on another country before, as they waited in anticipation a loud shout was heard echoing throught the nearby region, from the Kings lips came to unwavering command- "MARSCH!" as Natho became alive with military music, it was quite clear to the King that this meeting was well under way, at least for him, as a show of military dicipline was always a great spectacle to him. as they Marched forward, the Grenadiers and their ilusive Commander played the anthem 'Preussenmarsch', a traditional Prussian variation of 'God save the King/Queen' and the national anthem of the issolated Kingdom. . . .
Last edited by Coalburn on Fri Nov 12, 2010 10:04 am, edited 4 times in total.

Blademasters765
Powerbroker

Founded: Sep 04, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Blademasters765 » Fri Nov 12, 2010 9:38 am

OOC:Don't RP my monarch Coalburn :ugeek:
The Most Glorious Hack wrote:
Mod Centre Log wrote:# Sun Aug 7 06:08:54 2011: the_most_glorious_hack examined hot_sexy_sluts

I love my job.
Georgizm wrote:The Falklands are closest to Argentina, therefore Argentina should become part of the Falklands.

Bladian Imperium Embassy Program

Atherille
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Atherille » Fri Nov 12, 2010 9:40 am

Blademasters765 wrote:OOC:Don't RP my monarch Coalburn :ugeek:

OOC: Agreed
Deus Vult. God Wills It. In nomine Patris, et Filii, et Spiritūs Sancti, the Concilium Oecumenicum Genevensis is hereby called. Catholic of the NS World convene.

Mytannion
Minister

Founded: Aug 07, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Mytannion » Fri Nov 12, 2010 9:46 am

As her small, private plane came into land at the Airport. Roisin wondered what would happen here in Quendi. Her advisors and Aides had tried, and attempted to much bemusement on her own part - to talk her out of going to this nation. Where many of the other monarchs could be trying to promote Autocracy, Roisin wasn't worried about that. She had seen her Uncle try and keep his thumb over the people, push them around - bend them to his will. It hadn't worked, she knew her nation's democracy would continue, and would stay for a long time. Probably forever. Seen as that was what the people wished, and what had been instilled into their new Constitution - a new ruling enshrining freedom in the people forever. And when one generation talks about the freedom to the next, they would probably like the idea, and understand it was the only way - the only way they would know, would be freedom - these new generations coming through.

Wow, this is deep, thought Roisin. She knew she was too young to be thinking about these things. But she did anyway, only twenty-four and much more than just a pretty face.

"We're coming into land now your majesty..You need to fasten your seat-belt." Roisin turned her head to face her Royal Advisor, and one of the many hopefuls for a Commisioner spot in the Serovskya Pact, the Pact the current Government had decided for their nation to become part of. His name was Anatoliy Ryetekin. He had been alive long before the fall of her Uncle's rule. And had been a part of various other things before even that. Roisin trusted him with her life, he had experience in almost everything. From diplomatic to political matters, and across almost everything else that you would want to know. He was clever, and easy to talk to. Sometimes Roisin felt that he was the father that she had never had. With hers being murdered by her Uncle, who then seized power - and turned the nation into an Autocracy.

The plane landed with a bump, she wondered if there would be a person from the Quendi coming to meet her, to show her where to go - and all of the various other things she would need to know. Otherwise, she wouldn't have a clue where to go. And would be pretty much stranded in the nation. Which wouldn't be the greatest of occurences. She felt the plane finally stop, and she went to rise out of her seat. But Anatoliy put his hand across her body, motioning for her to wait. She leaned back.

"Be careful, your Majesty..We don't know what the conditions are outside." He told her.

"Okay Anatoliy, please - I have had enough from you already. Please let us get outside, I feel slightly unwell." Roisin replied.

She rose out of the seat, and strode down the aisle. Her long legs, and heels making dull 'thunks' into the floor. She turned, and went to open the door - she was a rather hands-on Queen, she felt. It slid sideways into the plane. And she saw her first sight of the Quendi. She walked down the steps, and waited for someone to point her in the right direction.
The Third Republic of Mytannion
Capital: Esca - Population: 43,500,000 - Demonym: Mytanar

Sporting Achievements:
Football: Copa Rushmori XVII, CoH 56 & 59 Champions. Qualified for WC 55, 58, 60, 61, 63, 66; Round of 16: WC 56, 57, 62, 65. Quarter Finals: WC 68.
Lacrosse: WLC IX & XVII Champions!

Coalburn
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Coalburn » Fri Nov 12, 2010 9:58 am

Blademasters765 wrote:OOC:Don't RP my monarch Coalburn :ugeek:

OOC: sorry guys, I have altered it now

Of the Quendi
Post Marshal

Founded: Mar 18, 2010
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Of the Quendi » Fri Nov 12, 2010 10:25 am

The Exile Governments Palace, Fort Alcedina, Natho
Prince-Regent Aron Alcedina was in a dark mood. Despite the tireless efforts of the Imperial House of Alcedina the great baroque styke map on his office wall which just a month ago had been dominated by the blue color of the Alcedina was now succumbing to the blood red rebel color. While his daughter with the optimism of the youth was busy preparing for her meeting the Prince-Regent was keeping an eye on the situation in the Motherland. A motherland that was rapidly collapsing. The fourth capital was under siege and expected to fall soon.

That was of course no new situation. The civil war had lasted for nearly a year and while Aron could never get used to accept the sufferings of the people he had learned to live with it. The reason for his mood was his mother. Arabella Alcedina was not ignorant of the coming fall of the empire. Rather then to leave her beloved homeland for the exile of Natho she had once again renewed her offer to Aron. She had practically begged him to seek the title of emperor.

Not wishing to ascend to the position his father and grandfather had sought their whole lives with no results but their own sufferings and premature deaths Aron had been adamant causing his mother to accuse him of high treason. Being 7,000 kilometers apart didn't seem to bring them closer. Quite the contrary. Happy to bury his saddness with work the Prince-Regent read the message from emperor Larry Williams of Shazbotdom. While the relationships with the larger empire was troubled if best Aron none the less greatly respected the empire of Shazbotdom and its leader. Both had the aura of dignity and grace that characterised monarchies. He quickly scribled down a reply knowing that Aleera was busy elsewhere. Besides despite her many and grand titles she was hardly the quendi counterpart of emperor Williams.

Most honored majesty,

I am delighted to hear that the Empire of Shazbotdom has not been discouraged by the breakdown of the last attempt to make monarchs and monarchies from around the world convene to discuss the issues facing the proud traditions of the monarchy. The recomended airport would be the Alcedina International Airport with code designation AIA 045 67. Both I and my daughter will look forward to meet your majesty's younger son at this meeting and hope he will enjoy his stay and find the results of the meeting to be agreeable.
As for the disputes between our two nations they are of the past and let me assure you that both the Imperial House of Alcedina and the Most Serene Republic of the Quendi has always respected your majesty's government and nation and that we have no grudges towards the empire of Shazbotdom.

Sincerely
HMIH Aron Alcedina
Prince-Regent of the Quendi

As he pressed send Aron heard some noise outside the Palace, a large neo-classical building that was the bes suited seat of the exile government although it was a cold building that lacked the beauty and elegance of the smaller buildings in the Fort Alcedina Complex. The Prince-Regent smiled a little. There could be no question about who hd arrived. The bladians had a very distinct sound.

With a smile the Prince-Regent left the palace walking down the stairs to greet his niece. There would have been a time where Aron would have objected to the heavily militarized entourage of his niece but his innocence was long gone. The time when the quendi military was a small dedicated force devoted to the preservation of the culture and ways of the quendi was long gone. Also their armies had taken over as the most prominent feature in the national identity.

"Greetings you majesty." The Prince-Regent said walking down the staircase of the palace while discreetly gesturing to the palace guards to take it easy. The bladian arrival had clearly upset them. "Welcome to the exilarchy of Natho. I trust you travel wasn't to uncomfortable?"

The Nightingale Pavilion
Aleera smiled as new guests arrived. Unlike her father she had excepted, with dislike, the fact that her homeland was torn apart by war. After all it had been that since she returned home to it after the dead of her husband. She had forgotten what peace feelt like and to her the tranquile surroundings of the rose garden was all she needed to forget the hardships of the world.

Aleera almost immediately recognised the emperor and empress of Selothey. Since they had announced they would attend she had been studying all the information about them and the other attending guests she could get out of the Imperial Inquisition. Knowledge was after all power and it was important in order to be a good host to know something about ones guests.

"Your holliness." Aleera said curtseying first the emperor and then the empress. "Welcome to the exilarchy of Natho." Seeing a man she quickly recognised as the archduke of Atherille she curtseyed again noding to the approaching man. She was just about to say something when she heard a strange music.

Canton of Alcedina
While Aleera was confused about the music coming from the delegation of Coalburn it was nothing compared to the civillian populace. While the occassionally military parade took place in Natho it was usually ignored by the general populace who couldn't care less about the glory of the empire. They where difficult to get interested unless it involved taxes and economy. A busy people many nahonians however stopped up watching at the people from Coalburn, a nation none of them had ever heard of nor cared about, walked into the Fort Alcedina Complex.

The blue shirts however reacted quite differently. With a short hesitation they contacted the Prince-Regent's lictors. No one knew much about the king of Coalburn or what his interests was in arriving at the meeting. There was no need to risk anything.

OOC: I assume those of you who drive your own vehicles drive to the Palace while those who are driven by my people will end up with Aleera at the pavilon
Nation RP name
Arda i Eruhíni (short form)
Alcarinqua ar Meneldëa Arda i Eruhíni i sé Amanaranyë ar Aramanaranyë (long form)

Coalburn
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Coalburn » Fri Nov 12, 2010 10:50 am

King Thomas enjoyed the foriegn attention. . . although Coalburn was a incredibly militarised nation and its people loved a good parade, the Quendi onlookers made him feel welcome and at ease and he decided to up the militarism as they seemed to be enjoying it, the King gave the order for the Grenadiers to draw their swords and then the order to avert their eyes right and then left and they did so in incredible syncrinisation, every step was in time. Thomas's face was unchanging, very stern and aged, the ducktail beard which hung from his chin barely hinding his balanced mouth and from it he gave the last march order- HALT!.

All the guards stopped, without one mistake, the rest broke off and 6 formed 2 parralel lines behind the King, 2 of which guarded him directly from the left and right, each and everyone ready to give his, or her life for the safety of his Majesty and for the countinouation of tradition as this formation has always been practice by the Death-Claw Grenadier's since the 1700's. A satisfied smile entered Thomas's face, with the knowledge that his predeccesors would of been proud of his unvailing to the world and with that pride- the King proceeded towards the complex directly. . . .
Last edited by Coalburn on Fri Nov 12, 2010 10:54 am, edited 1 time in total.

Atherille
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Atherille » Fri Nov 12, 2010 11:00 am

Pompous ass, the Archduke thought to himself as he watched the King of Coalburn's military procession. Atherille had never gone in for the formal ceremonies that many other monarchies thrived on. The Stanwick family had always thought that such ceremony alienated the people from the royals, and should be avoided at all times.

Deciding instead to ignore the parade unfolding before the watchful eyes of the other monarchs outside the meeting hall, the Archduke headed with his secretary to find a side entrance.

Of the Quendi
Post Marshal

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Of the Quendi » Fri Nov 12, 2010 11:07 am

Alcedina International Airport
As the doors opened to the plane from Mytannion the queen was greeted by a tumphet fanfare and a red carpet leading from the plane towards a black limousine with the seal of Alcedina on the doors and the banner of Mytannion waving from the car. A dozen of lictors, elite soldier bodyguards of the quendi leaders, flanked the carpet raising their fasces as the queen walked by.

Garion Nucato, leader of the foreign service in Natho waited patiently as the queen walked down the carpet. As she arrived he took a sotp forward and bowed deeply. "Greetings you majesty. I am Garion Elios Nucato of the quendi foreign service. I am honored to make the aquaintance of your majesty." He said before gesturing towards the car where the door was already being held open by a lictor.
Nation RP name
Alcarinqua ar Meneldëa Arda i Eruhíni i sé Amanaranyë ar Aramanaranyë (long form)

Gyflada
Diplomat

Founded: Jun 10, 2010
Democratic Socialists

Postby Gyflada » Fri Nov 12, 2010 12:50 pm

His Majesty stepped outside the plane, the cool air greeted him. He stepped down the stairs one at a time as guards saluted him. When he got to the bottom he saluted, and carried on walking, whilst doing so he handed a piece of paper to his secretary, something he was reading on the plane. His driver opened the door to the Black Rolls Royce Phantom, the bonnet had to small flag poles with the Ducal Standard, and Gyfladain flag, his secretary followed him. The slowly slowly moved away, and a small motorcade of two SUVs with Gyfladain Guards and two Qunedi police cars lead His Majesty to the fort.

As the car neared, the gates opened. The car slowed down, and the door opened, His Majesty and his Secretary stepped out and walked towards the doors..
Please refer to my nation IC as the Kingdom of Edom or Edom.

Diplomacy: Factbook | Embassy Programme | Everyday Productions [News] | International Aid & Development
Economcs & Trade: Majestic Hotel & Majestic Corporation

Mytannion
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Mytannion » Fri Nov 12, 2010 1:19 pm

"Thank-you Mr. Nucato, I am pleased to meet you too." Then Roisin walked towards the car, with the door held open by a tall man who looked like a bodyguard. She looked up at his stern, calm face and smiled. Nothing came back, but she didn't mind. Most of them didn't smile, as she knew well enough. She ducked low, her tall figure having to duck under the roof of the car and into the back seats of it. Anatoliy slid in next to her. She didn't know where she was going, but had been slightly startled by the welcome she had received. The trumpets certainly hadn't been expected, never mind this car. And the rest.

As the car rolled down the road. Roisin could hear stamping of feet, a parade. She looked out the window and saw various soldiers stamping around looking very pompous. Roisin never understood why other nations had these stupid processions, it just made them look big-headed and pompous - almost like they thought they were above everyone else. This distanced the normal people from the royals, and Roisin didn't like it at all. She worked with ordinary people sometimes. Doing little things, but most of the time she helped out a centres around the nation, for women or children with disabilities or suchlike. This made her seem closer to the people, everyone at home loved her - and she liked helping people out.

They slid past this, she looked out the blacked-out windows at the soldiers as they faded away into the distance, and as the car started to slow down, Roisin wondered where they were headed. Anatoliy looked out, and saw the Pavilion. He didn't know where it was either, but the security looked heavy enough. And it looked like there were several important people. As the car slowed to a complete stop, they could see a woman out of the window. Who looked similiarly like Mr. Nucato..not like him in features, but they had the same look about them. They both looked, Quendi.

Someone opened the door from the outside, and Anatoliy got out first, then one of Roisin's Alzburg Guards. The most professional of soldiers, and the most well-trained of the lot. He wasn't in traditional Guard uniform. Rather in a suit, with a gun strapped to the outside of his leg. A knife concealed in his front pocket, and a pistol inside his jacket pocket. They were well concealed, and wouldn't be found. Unless someone decided to use an X-ray machine. Queen Roisin then stepped out. Her tremendously tall figure seemingly dwarfing everyone around her. Her wavy brown-blonde hair tumbling down her shoulders. She looked around, and the walked down a path, her long legs and heels 'thunking' into the ground - just like on the plane.

Anatoliy and the Alzburg Guard, who they now knew as Turjan followed her, Turjan staying close to her. She then stopped, Turjan and Anatoliy flanked her. Waiting for someone else to show them on their way.

Sporting Achievements:
Football: Copa Rushmori XVII, CoH 56 & 59 Champions. Qualified for WC 55, 58, 60, 61, 63, 66; Round of 16: WC 56, 57, 62, 65. Quarter Finals: WC 68.

Empire of Symphonia
Minister

Founded: Jul 04, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Empire of Symphonia » Fri Nov 12, 2010 2:12 pm

Natho, Of the Quendi

Holy Empress Christina vi Kiramashi-Sveltz, Holy Empress of Symphonia and Crown Princess to the Kingdom of Great Britain and Sveltz, diembarked from her plane when it landed at the Quendi airport just outside of Natho.

Impressive," the Christina thought as she and her two SSS Guards swept through the airport,"This airport makes the one back in the capital look like a plain-glass cup. Ah well, I must admit we can't be so arrogant..."

Walking out into the airport's arrivals terminal, the Symphonian empress and her two guards quickly entered a black limousine, that sped Her Imperial Holyness to the conference building.

As she past the many gardens and buildings, Christina could not help, but openly admire the exquiesite architecture that graced the Quendi works. Making a mental note to herself to commend the Quendi Princess and Regent-Prince for the grandoise building style, Christina returned to her "business" face and prepared to meet them as the limousine drew close to the conference building.
Self-described centrist
Likes: Western democracy, capitalism, the Queen, Japan, Republic of China
Dislikes: Religious fundamentalism; discrimination based on sexuality, race, gender, and religion
My Political Compass

Please call me Symph. Please excuse me for lapses in GE&T. I'm a busy person too.

Holstria
Envoy

Founded: Oct 18, 2007
Democratic Socialists

Postby Holstria » Fri Nov 12, 2010 3:26 pm

The kings aircraft landed and he stepped out and into his car that drove him to the conference. He soon arrived and entered the conference room, he stepped inside and saw once again the various foriegn leaders, some he had never heard of. He slowly passed monarch after monarch and took his seat, trying to comfort himself and catch his breath. As he did he noticed that already some of the more petty were squabbling and making their attempts to kill the meeting.
Dalton Feb 25 1993-Dec 8 2012 RIP my friend.
http://www.nationstates.net/nation=holstria/detail=factbook

Of the Quendi
Post Marshal

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Of the Quendi » Fri Nov 12, 2010 3:41 pm

The Nightingale Pavilion, Fort Alcedina, Alcedina Canton
As more and more guests arrived to the small teahouse and pavilion so did a number of servants who began preparing tea for the guests. As per the insistence of princess Aleera coffe, western style tea and even alcoholic beeverages was also prepared inside the open wodden building overlooking the lake and the rose garden. The operators of the tea house had struggled desperately to convince the princess not to ask them to serve anything but traditional quendi tea for the guests but she had been adamant. Pleasing the guests was far more important then follow her own people's customs. That oppinion was what made Aleera one of the greatest diplomats in the Imperial House of Alcedina. While all princes where skilled negotiators very few could look past their pride and arrogance the way the teenage princess could do it.

In a few minuttes the tranquility of the pavilion was slightly interrupted by he arrival of several dozens of servants. Unlike the discreetly placed security guards the servants worked extremely rapidly to guide the guests into the pavilion, taking their coats and begining to take orders. Several geisha's even began playing a soothing and relaxing music. While the quendi culture valued meditation and peacefulness of mind the surroundings had all been orchestraed by Aleera as the whole atmosphere made the concept of fighting and combat seem like a great tabu. Aleera hoped that she could talk her fellow monarchists into handing over their guns and pistols before any heated discussions would commence. While she would of course never dream of asking a fellow monarch to give up a sword or dagger she had a hope that she could at least get their guns away to ensure that the meeting progressed without incidents.

Standing up from her tatami mat, those guests uncomfortable with that seating arrangement had been offered roman style x-chairs in dark mahogani, the princess began talking to her guests. "First of all welcome here to Natho." She said flashing a great smile. "I appreciate you all taking the time to come here especially considering the unfortunate outcome of the last meeting. I hope we can have some interesting and enlightening discussions about the mutual issues and interest our monarchial nations share. Now before we begin my father, Prince-Regent Aron Alcedina would like to say a few words but first of all I wanna say, get comfortable. If you want anything to drink or need anything at all please tell the geishas or pages. I hope you will all find this meeting to be satisfactory. Thank you." She made an elegant curtsey including the whole room before sitting down on her tatami mat again.

OOC: I will have Aron say something tomorrow (CET) in order to give people one more chance to arrive (not that people can't arrive after the meeting begins of course, they most certainly can) Those who are at the Exile Government's Palace can simply follow the Prince-Regent ashe walks to the pavilion
Nation RP name

Trescott
Ambassador

Founded: Oct 03, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Trescott » Fri Nov 12, 2010 3:59 pm

Césiliôn Palàis Royàl, New Bastion

As the season in Trescott shifted from a cold Autumn into an even colder Winter, the Césiliôn Palàis Royàl illuminated the seemingly endless cloudy days. What was once a quiet reserve for the Emperor and his family, was now bustling with life. Usually, there was a dull, lifeless feeling to the Palace. However, all of that was changing with the season. Dullness was replaced with excitement, and excitement was replaced with an amorous feeling. This seasonal emotion was contradicted mostly by a sense of fear and stress in all that attended to the Emperor and his family. To the servants, the holidays were a living nightmare.

The servants and attendents of the Césiliôn Palàis Royàl hurried through its vast corridors. They moved with astonishing speed, shouting and cursing at one another. While some servants carried tableware and decor, others had brooms and dustpans in hand. The staff was hard at work. Chores of the Palace staff had nearly tripled. The servants were pushed to the extremity of their tolerance. It was the most hated time of the year for all members of the staff. Though their pay was increased during these times of feasting and happiness, that did not deter the servants' resentment to the initial holiday preperations. To some, the holidays were despised, but to many others it was a time of joy and love. Just like it had approached many other regions of Trescott, the holidays had come to the Césiliôn Palàis Royàl.

The magnificent display of Trescottian Royalty and power was soon disrupted. A heavy snow storm occured only a few days prior. It engulfed most of the Palace Estate and any who were unfortunate enough as to be outside during the storm. What was once a luscious green display was replaced with an equally beautiful three foot layer of white.

As days went by the snow continued to fall, adding on to the already thick layer. No sooner did the snow stopped falling, did guests began to arrive at the Royal Estate. The Emperor and his family were fixed with making a good impression on these people of importance. When the guests came, they would eat, be entertained by the Emperor and his family, pass out from over-consumption of alcohal, and then depart the following day or two. It had only been a week after the guests had began to arrive that on a fateful day, High Emperor William the First fell ill. On that very day a letter was delivered to the Royal Estate by an Imperial Courier.

A series of sneezes and coughing resonated from the study of his Majesty, The Emperor of Trescott. High Emperor William the First was fixed to his burgandy leather chair. William was positioned right next to a fireplace that was crackling with life. A blanket was wrapped around him. It was a feeble protection from the cold that now pierced his very skin. He shivered with every movement. Just as the Emperor was reaching for a tissue to relieve his burning nostrils, a knock came from the door.

"Come in," William called to the door. His nose was burried in a tissue as the valet entered. The man, a one Felix Marquer, made sure to shut the door behind him before approaching his lord.

"Ma Majesté," Felix spoke. The valet only knew how to speak in the French tongue. Although, he understood English and many other languages as well. "Une lettre est arrivé de la nation estimée de la Quendi. Elle est adressée à votre Seigneurie." The valet handed the Emperor an addressed envelope. It beared the seal Of the Quendi.

"Merci," William replied. He took the envelope into his hands and stared at it. Felix bowed and exited the room. The paper casing was addressed to any and all Monarchs around the world. Curious, William removed the contents of the envelope.

The Emperor read the letter line by line. He was intrigued by its contents. A meeting of Monarchs? It is a perfect chance to meet some of the other rulers of the world. At the same time, it is also a perfect chance to make some new enemies... William chuckled at the thought. His soft laughter erupted into a fierce cough. At the end of his coughing, the Emperor made up his mind. William began to write a responding letter.

Dear Aron Alcedina, Prince-Regent Of the Quendi,

It is with great pleasure that i received this invitation. I hope that this meeting can further improve relations between the monarchies of this world. It is with my hopes that the discussion will not only include the topic of Monarchy, but also of Civil Rights, Free Trade, Foreign Aid, and the other pressing matters of sovereign nations.

However, it is with great regret that i must inform you that i shall not be able to attend such a meeting in person. My health has deteriorated over the past days, and i have been rendered unable to leave in my current condition. However, i cannot pass up such an opportunity to improve our relationship with the fellow Monarchies of the world. Thus, i have decided to send my first son, Lucifer, to attend this meeting of kings and queens.

I must, again, express my regret to be unable to attend in person. Although, my son shall serve as an able dignitary and representative of The Imperial Commonwealth.

May this meeting result in a greater understanding of the various Monarchies of the world.

Sincerely,

Emperor William I,
Lord of Ernheart,
The Imperial Commonwealth of Trescott

OOC: Well, aren't i late?
|| IIWiki ||
Stupidity is far more fascinating than intelligence; after all intelligence has its limits.
|| Ellorea ||

Jbeil
Minister

Founded: May 14, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Jbeil » Fri Nov 12, 2010 4:09 pm

(OOC:Quendi,your French is actually not bad,it is still understandable,and considering the French I've heard some Americans speak,your French is actually quite good.Also,sorry for the short post,but I have nothing to write about currently)

Natho,The Quendian Empire.
-----------------------------------
The Emperor exited the plane,squinting in the sunlight,after so many months locked in the palace of dreary Camb,the sunlight was clearly a painful,but good change.
He looked around,trying to find any car that might be waiting for him.

Interestingly...Bright country...
Last edited by Jbeil on Fri Nov 12, 2010 4:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
La République Jbeili
Liberté,Égalité,Prospérité

Demonym:Jbeili.
DEFCON: 1; 2; 3; 4; [5]
I RP with a population of 4,000,000,000.
In a Union with the Principality of Menaton and the Theocracy of -Albi.
Establish an embassy:http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=102284
Join the Jbeili Francophonie:http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=99496
Join the Jbeili Foreign Legion:http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=71952

Coalburn
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Coalburn » Fri Nov 12, 2010 4:33 pm

The King scurried in, his guards behind him, he was thrown back by the sheer amount of monarchs which had taken their seats, just catching the Princess's speach he grabbed a cup of tea from one of the servants "Lovely, thank you" he gestured with a big smile, tea always made him happy. . . he found his seat, his medals clanging about as he hurried to his chair, he lowered himself carefully giving a painful "Uphhh" as he rested himself, the King gave his usual sitting pose, as he would at home when 'working', back sloped, arms on the rests and his right foot forward, his left underneath, his expression was stern again as he listened intently to the Princess's speech and removed his Pickelhaube in respect, he lifted his tea up to his face and rested it on his hand like a saucer and sipped contently, his anticipation was undeniable as he shook his leg like a thumping rabbit Just like he did when waiting for something he loved to happen. The King now waited for the Prince-Regent to present his words but Thomas could feel the tension in the room and for some time it was putting him on edge, 'Ohhh I hope this all gos well' he kept thinking to himself. . . .
Last edited by Coalburn on Wed Dec 08, 2010 3:45 am, edited 2 times in total.

Atherille
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Atherille » Fri Nov 12, 2010 5:35 pm

Taking a seat in the tea pavilion (Strange place for a meeting of monarchs, he thought), the Archduke signaled to a nearby geisha to bring him a cup of coffee, black. Unlike their British brethren, the Atherilleans took to coffee instead of tea. He listened to the young Princess's speech, wondering how this meeting would ultimately differ than the one he had left only days before. At least we can rest assure that this time there will not be an alliance proposed during the middle of the meeting.

Mytannion
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Mytannion » Sat Nov 13, 2010 5:10 am

Roisin admired the young Princess. In fact, she almost reminded her very much of herself. A younger, more powerful version. This nation, certainly seemed powerful. But behind the sense of grandeur and incredibly beautiful Pavilion - Roisin could sense some sort of, divide between the people of the Quendi. Almost like the Royals and the people, were completely and utterly divided. Like they had no contact. Like the Royals felt too important to come into contact with the people. She could sense that it perhaps - wasn't the Princess. But perhaps the other members of their Royal Family - the Princess seemed too much like herself. Willing to be anywhere, and be...normal. Roisin, Anatoliy and Turjan stood in a line. Roisin stood upright, looking regal - almost like an aura surrounding her was shining out to everyone else. Anatoliy was slightly hunched over, his back obviously not being able to stand straight as he aged. Turjan stood absolutely still, his hands clasped behind his back. His eyes darting over the people around them, looking for any potential dangers.

"Lets move." Roisin said, seeming almost too cold whereas she was normally warm, happy and smiling. She stepped towards one of the low tables, slightly too low for the tall Mytanar body. As the Mytanars, or most of them - were extremely tall compared to other people. The three sat, and watched as the geishas and pages walked around giving things to various other extremely important looking people. There was an extremely important-looking person sat across from them. He looked like some sort of religious person or something. Or perhaps even...a Duke? He sat there, sipping coffee.

Roisin hadn't heard of the happenings only days before, but Anatoliy had. And perhaps now was the time for him to tell her..or not. Anatoliy needed to, he knew so. But if he did, Roisin could be scared off from some very important talks.

"Roisin, you know this meeting? Well - there was a similiar one, only days before. It didn't end well, with an alliance proposed in the middle of it. I thought I should warn you, so you knew before hand, before any talks - I mean.." Anatoliy told her.

"Why didn't you tell me earlier? I should of known this, what would happen if I had proposed the same thing?! I wasn't going to. But all the same.." Roisin answered.

"I didn't want to scare you away from what could be some important diplomatic talks. That have to be made, we could even find you a nice husband whilst we are here."

"Okay..I don't even know if I want a husband yet. What happens if they try and muscle in on our nation, and make it part of their own?" Roisin asked.

"Oh, don't worry about that. We have enough people to make sure something like that won't ever happen." Anatoliy reassured her.

They continued to look around, Roisin waved a Page over. And asked for some coffee. She gave him a couple of Myta Coruns, which of course would be useless in the Quendi..seen as that was most probably not their currency. Well, it obviously wasn't only Mytannion and Pontinur had Myta Corun as the currency. So, it wouldn't be. But the sentiment was all the same. The Page would probably just love owning some foreign coins. They drank the coffee, waiting for the speeches to begin.

Sporting Achievements:

Of the Quendi
Post Marshal

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Of the Quendi » Sat Nov 13, 2010 7:21 am

Your majesty,

We are very happy to hear that your son Prince Lucifer will be able to represent the Imperial Commonwealth of Trescott at this meeting of monarchs. We will look forward to meet his imperial highness and hope that he will enjoy the opportunity for informal talks and discussions with the monarchial leaders of the world.

Sincerely
HMIH Aron Alcedina
Prince-Regent of the Quendi

Alcedina International Airport
In the same fashion as the queen of Mytannion was greeted a trumphet fanfare welcomed the emperor of Jbeil. The lictors once again took up position along a red carpet leading to a limousine, this time with the jbeili banner and the alcedina seal, and the leader of the foreign services once again prepared to welcome a monarch.

With a deep bow Nucato said "Greetings my lord emperor. My name is Garion Elios Nucato of the quendi foreign service. I am greatly honored to make the aquaintance of your majesty." Before gesturing to the limousine.

The Nightingale Pavilion
As the Prince-Regent entered the pavilion the servants for a moment stopped what they where doing making a quick but deep bow towards the sovereign of Natho. Aron Alcedina had had to use all his authority to convince the Lord-Stewart of Fort Alcedina to not make a formal procession according to protocol. After all such a display of grandour would no doubt have caused at least half the monarchs to leave in anger. But the Lord-Stewart had however insisted that a herald announced the arrival of the Prince-Regent.

The herald therefore stepped into the pavilion first. No fanfare or psalm of praise followed him as per the insistence of the Prince-Regent. "I hereby have the honor of introducing his Most Imperial Highness Aron Alcedina, he who is son of Arabella Alcedina, who is daughter of Arathor Alcedina, who was son of Aron Alcedina, who was son of Athal Alcedina, who was son of the Sundavaer emperor, who was the Most Divine God Emperor of the Quendi. The Light of the Quendi, Guardian of the most holy and pious fire, Protector of the Quendisphere, Custodian of the Heavenly Mandate, Commander of the Order of the Northern Star, Prince-Regent of the Imperial Regency Council." The herald declared.

Aron walked into the pavilion with a winning smile. Hopefully the needles announcement of his title's and blood line would offend anyone. "Greetings your majesties, highnesses, graces and lordships." He said with a slight bow towards his colleagues. "I am Aron Alcedina of the Imperial House of Alcedina and speaks on behalf of the Imperial Regency Council. Allow me to join my daughter in welcoming you all here to Natho. I hope you have all had a pleasent trip and will find this meeting to be as satisfactory as possible. First of all I have some practical informations. Now most of you have had a long way to travel to get here and I am sure you would enjoy the opportunity to relax, bath and change clothing. Therefore once you have had the change to drink your drinks the Imperial Limousine Service will bring you to your respective suites at the Akbarian and Imperial hotels where it will be possible to prepare for the discussions. There will also be pamphlets at the hotels showing the location of the best restaurants and most interesting sights in the city should any of you care for some sightseeing. Should you have any questions regarding the entertainment the geishas will be willing and capable of answering any such questions." The Prince-Regent paused to take a sip of a glass of water a geisha handed him.

after drinking and cathing his breath he quickly continued "Now in regards to security I would like to assure you that our lictor corps is constantly available to ensure your safety. I also hope that none of you will take offence when I ask you to order your guards to hand over any lethal weapons to the lictor corps. While I could never dream of asking a fellow monarch to hand over any weapon I hope you can all see the benefits of having your guards disarmed. Now as many of you are no doubt aware the quendi motherland is currently invoved in a desperate struggle for its very survival, and it is no secret that we are loosing, therefore I will now leave you in the kind hands of my daughter whose idea this meeting was. I once again bid you welcome to Natho and hope you will enjoy your stay." The Prince-Regent gave a short bow and left the pavilion giving the Lord-Stewart a stern look of discouragement. The Lord-Stewart, who had been about to order a choir of geisha's to start singing the Imperial Praise Psalm reconsidered with an annoyed grimace.
Nation RP name

Blademasters765
Powerbroker

Founded: Sep 04, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Blademasters765 » Sat Nov 13, 2010 7:40 am

Alana listened to the announcement, She smiled, well atleast they were being modest about the civil war, she moved to get a drink of water, The six knights followed her, their hands resting on their swords, they were prepared to defend their honor should their weapons be forcibly taken

Their code forbid them from giving up their symbols of honour, It is said in Bladia a Knight without his sword is nothing, a coward, a lesser man

Therefore no Bladian Knight would ever surrender his weapon, The men would be prepared to leave should they be asked to surrender their weapons

Queen Alana was busy looking at her PDA, Everything was well at home and she was checking in on the debate on whether to offer anymore combat troops to help the Quendi, she herself had been their for every casket that came back, every dead soldier, every mourning family, she had been their to pay her respects and help the families, Alana was mixed on the subject, She didn't want to send anymore of her people to their deaths, yet she didn't want to see her former homeland fall to chaos
The Most Glorious Hack wrote:
Mod Centre Log wrote:# Sun Aug 7 06:08:54 2011: the_most_glorious_hack examined hot_sexy_sluts

I love my job.
Georgizm wrote:The Falklands are closest to Argentina, therefore Argentina should become part of the Falklands.

Bladian Imperium Embassy Program

Melcenea
Envoy

Founded: Mar 28, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Melcenea » Sat Nov 13, 2010 8:32 am

Emperor Lucius Naruhito Cassius Lepidus gave a short applause as his nephew finished the short introduction. He looked forward to commence talks with his fellow monarchs. He made a quick gesture to his bodyguard Titus Hiroshi Aemilius Albinus who gave a quick bow and walked over to a lictor handing him his gun and a discreet but deadly Tanto. The emperor had full confidence in the quendi hosts. His own Wakizashi, coincidentially a quendi made weapon his wife had given him at their silver wedding.

With a relaxed smile to his fellow monarchs the emperor of Melcenea ordered a cup of tea from a gesiha while trying to sit comfortably on a tatami mat. He looked forward to the discussions could commence. Hopefully the quendi hosts would not allow the meeting to turn out as he had been told the previous one had developed.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents