NATION

PASSWORD

The Grand Inter-Denominational Alliance of Christian States

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Osthia
Negotiator

Founded: May 15, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Osthia » Sun Nov 07, 2010 1:49 pm

Missourian Rebels wrote:earlier I asked for a second chance, you basically said; "Die and go to hell motherfucker." Fine, you want this nation to go to hell, I'll wait till his forces have nearly overrun me, and BOOM! Nuke myself.

again. ICly, only a few of those things were validly IC acts, and one of the IC acts wasn't even known icly by him (Which of course is metagaming)

And again, God may be forgiving of you for small acts, but on THIS scale, it is unforgivable. Go ahead and say that. You'll just kill civilians who have a future in the eyes of the Lord. Nuking yourself only makes you more hated. But if that is the course you wish to take, very well. But we damned your government, not your nation. Your people shall be spared from damnation if they have followed the commandments, excluding your heinous laws.

Amigard
Ambassador

Founded: Jun 14, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Amigard » Sun Nov 07, 2010 5:35 pm

I recommend this debate cease until Linaele has a chance to look things over and formulate a response. The last thing this alliance needs is for it to fail before it even gets off the ground because its members want to debate whether other nations are worthy to be in the alliance or not.

It is not necessary that we like every nation that is part of this alliance but that we will defend each other from aggressors. MR states that he is Christian. His actions in the past may call that into question and I think that is certainly something for Linaele to investigate, but lets give him time to do that before we tear each other apart.

My opinion is that if it is true that MR believes that non-Christians, or anyone for that matter, should be exterminated or otherwise persecuted then he probably has no place in this alliance. As I see it the intent of this alliance is for Christian nations of all denominations to come together and defend each other from those that would wage war against us based on our common belief in the divinity of Jesus Christ our Lord. It is a tricky thing to start deciding who is indeed a true Christian and who is not (there's really no place for that in an interdenominational alliance if you ask me).

So if MR is to be ejected from the alliance it should not be based on the idea that he is not a Christian based on our standards, but based on actions that may place this alliance and its members at undue risk or if it can be shown that MR is aggressive and warlike which IMO goes against the intent of this alliance.

On the other hand. If Linaele determines that MR should not be ejected from the alliance we have an obligation to assist MR in defending his nation from aggression. In my mind, being a member of an alliance means that if any nation attacks a member nation it is a direct attack on each member nation and should be treated as such. If we do not do this then we are not truly an alliance but a group of nations that get together and decide on an individual level whether we like a particular nation within the alliance well enough to defend them which makes it more an association or an organization than an alliance.
"Saint Michael the Archangel, defend us in battle. Be our protection against the wickedness and snares of the Devil; may God rebuke him, we humbly pray; O prince of the heavenly host, by the power of God, thrust into hell Satan and all evil spirits who prowl throughout the world seeking the ruin of souls. Amen."

Earth II Earth II Factbook
Amigard's Battle Prayer

Amigard
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Amigard » Sun Nov 07, 2010 8:35 pm

OK this is what I've gathered regarding the MR situation so far:

The entire war seems to be related to This Thread. MR enacted a military blockade and from what I can tell he is allowing food, water, and other essentials into the opposing nation but has blocked off everything else. My opinion is that he has taken part in an aggressive action and if his fleet were engaged there would be nothing in the terms of our treaty that would suggest that any member nations should be obligated come to his aid.

On the other hand the opposing forces response seems to have been to declare war with the intent to invade MR which I see as a bit overbearing and an unreasonable use of force. MR has not invaded anyone and it would not be necessary to invade MR in order to stop his aggression. The destruction of his fleet would be the most appropriate response from the opposing nations. Then, if MR proceeded to invade and it seemed reasonable that the only means to stop MR's aggression would be invasion of MR territory then the opposing nations could do so justly.

Much of what the war really seems to boil down to is that the opposing nations feel MR is a godmodder and it is perhaps an attempt to "correct behavior." Personally, I've never been a fan of this as I feel a godmodder is best ignored. On the other hand a glance through MR's posts has shown a threat to use nuclear weapons against his own population (although this threat may have simply been posturing of sorts) and I'm not a fan of the idea that non-Christians should be deported or otherwise persecuted which may be a stance that MR holds if I have read some of his posts correctly (feel free to correct me on this MR).

Thats my understanding of the situation so far, but I will of course defer to Linaele and his ultimate decision of the situation as he is the founder of this alliance.
"Saint Michael the Archangel, defend us in battle. Be our protection against the wickedness and snares of the Devil; may God rebuke him, we humbly pray; O prince of the heavenly host, by the power of God, thrust into hell Satan and all evil spirits who prowl throughout the world seeking the ruin of souls. Amen."

Amigard's Battle Prayer

Amigard
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Amigard » Sun Nov 07, 2010 10:06 pm

Kioyoto wrote:The Equadan Union of Kioyoto is also under attack: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=76660

Missourian Rebels, I will see what I can do.

I will send aid shortly...

Amigard's Battle Prayer

Infourtlet
Attaché

Founded: Oct 26, 2010
Ex-Nation

The Confederacy of Infourtlet

Postby Infourtlet » Mon Nov 08, 2010 8:34 am

snip -
Last edited by Infourtlet on Thu Nov 11, 2010 2:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The Confederacy of of Free People of Infourtlet

"Fortuna audaces sequitur" - The lucky follow who dare

A thousand will flee at the threat of one; at the threat of five you will all flee away, till you are left like a flagstaff on a mountaintop, like a banner on a hill. For even if you defeat the whole army of them and stay just mortally wounded men, each one would rise from his tent and burn the entire city.

Courtsland
Diplomat

Founded: Oct 02, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Courtsland » Mon Nov 08, 2010 2:13 pm

"Sirs, how does our alliance deal or what is our stance toward Judaism and Islam? They are the other Abrahamic religions. How would we react to them if they appealed to us for help?(i.e. war,diplomacy,etc) Thank you."

Humbly Submitted,
Her Holy Imperial Majesty,
ArcBishop Of Courtsland
Dr. Elizabeth Dornda
"God You're Awesome!"
"Empire by the People, for the People!"
"Reach out on faith, Break your Reality!"
Courtsland

Monarch's Quotes Peace is a dream of Heaven. War is a reality of Earth and Hell we live for it!
Our Leaders
Holy Imperial Bishop-Bishop Dr. Ian Courts
Vice Holy Imperial Bishop- Bishop Dr. Nathan Mykes
Holy Imperial Head Elder- Elder Dr. Mary Jackson

Osthia
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Osthia » Mon Nov 08, 2010 3:26 pm

Courtsland wrote:"Sirs, how does our alliance deal or what is our stance toward Judaism and Islam? They are the other Abrahamic religions. How would we react to them if they appealed to us for help?(i.e. war,diplomacy,etc) Thank you."

Humbly Submitted,
ArcBishop Of Courtsland
Dr. Elizabeth Dornda

I think that we should extend a helping hand to our fellow Man, despite religious differences. However, I do not know the true purpose of this alliance, so you must ask Lineale, although, I think that he might agree with me.
Sincerely,
Archbishop Michael Lafherty of Ostrega
Delegate to the GIDACS

Amigard
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Amigard » Mon Nov 08, 2010 3:39 pm

Osthia wrote:
Courtsland wrote:"Sirs, how does our alliance deal or what is our stance toward Judaism and Islam? They are the other Abrahamic religions. How would we react to them if they appealed to us for help?(i.e. war,diplomacy,etc) Thank you."

Humbly Submitted,
ArcBishop Of Courtsland
Dr. Elizabeth Dornda

I think that we should extend a helping hand to our fellow Man, despite religious differences. However, I do not know the true purpose of this alliance, so you must ask Lineale, although, I think that he might agree with me.
Sincerely,
Archbishop Michael Lafherty of Ostrega
Delegate to the GIDACS

/\Agreed, although I think in that instance no one would be obligated by the terms of the alliance to intervene on behalf of a non-member. So even if the alliance as a whole opted to assist I don't think individual members of the alliance would be violating the terms of the alliance if they choose not to intervene. But, as you pointed out, we'll have to ask Lineale.

Amigard's Battle Prayer

The Papal City
Spokesperson

Founded: Oct 11, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby The Papal City » Tue Nov 09, 2010 3:40 am

Lineale wrote:
North Breifne wrote:Here is my only issue with the last demand of alliance members. Holy wars are 'excusable' for two reasons. One, if a non-secular or secular nation invades an alliance member with the stated purpose to alter the religious stance of said nation's government, then that nation and all of it's allowed should be able to participate without fear of repercussions. Second, if evidence comes to light that a nation is persecuting through holocaust or any other form of mass extermination any people considered 'protected' by said alliance, the members of the alliance should be able to participate in a 'justifiable' war to protect the interests of their brothers and sisters in Christ without fear of repercussions.

I just want to make sure that we clearly define the repercussions to avoid a debate when a critical time is upon us.

I also propose the formation of a list of known enemies, not dissidents, but enemies to the alliance as their activities could harm the success of any of our missions as an alliance.

I agree with your first two statements, but I am against a 'list' of enemies. If some should come up against us, we will deal with them in the way best found fit. But we should not simply consider them enemies. Even Jesus never called Satan his enemy.

Transnapastain wrote:Nation's Full Name: The Theocratic Republic of Transnapastain
Nation's Leader & Title: Lord Proctor Julian Harris (Head of State) Executer Hans Brandt (Head of Government)
Nation's Government Type: Theocratic Democracy
Nation's Population: 6.4+ billion at time of posting
Nation's Civil Rights: According to the WA, they are "below average", we disagree with this assessment.
Nation's Economic Level: Transnapastain's economy is considered "frightening" by some
Nation's Political Freedom: According to the WA, they are "below average", and, again, we disagree with this assessment.
Nation's Currency Name: Credit
Nation's Gross Domestic Product (GDP): 260,962,471,554,988.09

You will need to sign the other two parts, but so far you will be accepted.
The Papal City wrote:The Thrinian Catholic Church, represented by the Papal City and his holliness Pope John Paul III would like to apply for an honorary membership or an observer status in the G.I-D.A.C.S. As the sole legal representation of the entire thrinian community in the entire world his holliness hereby express his support for this organization and its purpose.

Nation's Full Name: The Dominion of the Papal City
Nation's Leader & Title: His Holliness Pope John Paul III, Father of Princes and Kings, Ruler of the World, Vicar of our Savior Jesus Christ in earth, to Whom is honor and glory in the ages of ages
Nation's Government Type: Theocracy
Nation's Population: Very small
Nation's Top Military Leader (Name & Rank): NA
Nation's Civil Rights: NA
Nation's Economic Level: NA
Nation's Political Freedom: NA
Nation's Currency Name: Varresan Crown
Nation's Gross Domestic Product (GDP): NA

Does the majority of your nations population believe:
That Jesus is the Messiah? Yes
That Jesus was God's only Son? Yes
That Jesus is Divine? Yes
That God is all-powerful? Yes
That Jesus is the only way to Heaven? No. Jesus is the only way to heaven following his dead and ressurection. Those who live virtuos lifes prior to the salvation later entered Heaven indirectly through the mercy of Christ
That the Bible is the best way to know God and His commandments, and that it is His Holy Book? No. The bible was not composed in its present form since long after Christ and as it was made by man it is imperfect. Furthermore by the translation of the bible from greek to latin and later from latin to vernacular it has lost authority. While the bible remain the best way to know God it is a book like anyother and it is neither holy nor undisputable.
In your first answer 'no', perhaps I should make that clearer. But AFTER His death and ressurection, do you believe that Jesus is the only way to Heaven?
And as for your second, I will have to discuss that more with you personally. I cannot accept you yet, however. Just hold still for a few days.
Amigard wrote:Nation's Full Name: The Theocracy of Amigard
Nation's Leader & Title: Cardinal Aeric Steele
Nation's Government Type: Theocracy
Nation's Population: Currently 791 Million
Nation's Top Military Leader (Name & Rank): General Malik
Nation's Civil Rights: Below Average
Nation's Economic Level: Weak
Nation's Political Freedom: Very Good
Nation's Currency Name: The Host
Nation's Gross Domestic Product (GDP): $1,296,171,247,014.94

That Jesus is the only way to Heaven? Yes
That the Bible is the best way to know God and His commandments, and that it is His Holy Book? Yes

We, the Christian Nations of this Alliance, do hereby declare to uphold the wishes of our fellow nations, to listen to our neighbors, and to love one another as Christ does. We agree to not attacked one another in a verbal or physical way, and to uphold the standards of the Bible and standards of life and liberty. We agree to disagree on matters of theological importance, and to work past them through all circumstances as Christ would.

We hereby establish the election of two councils, one which contains all members of the Alliance, and a second, Executive branch which is elected by the lower council. It would contain three members, and be called the High Council. This High Council will concern itself on missionary work, proper recognation of Christian nations and their needs, the legitimacy of war claims, admission of further nations into the Alliance and ejection of nations from the Alliance.

We hereby establish a limitation of power to the Executive branch; any act passed by the Executive branch that is overturnned by more than 60% of the Lower Council will be taken back and re-examined until a compromise is found. Neither Council is at all allowed to create a 'Creed' or list of theological beliefs unless it is a task given to them by both Councils and approved by at least 90% of both Councils. No actions of the member states neccessarily represent the beliefs of the entire Council, and will not be allowed unless consent by 60% of the Lower Council allows it.

Also, we establish, that whenever 60% of the Lower Coucil, and 50% of the, has agreed, then a nation may be allowed to enter a war of aggression, and whenever 60% of the Alliance agrees, then a Coalition will be made by the alliance to attack a country that threatens the faith, or for other various, but just, reasons that will be judged upon by the Lower Council.

We are a Christian Alliance, and as such it is neccessary to establish only the most simple of beliefs:
Jesus is God's own Son.
Jesus is the Way, the Truth, and the Life. There is no way to the Father except through Him.
Jesus died so that we may live, and go into Heaven and be with Him and His Father.
The Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit make up the Holy Trinity.
The Bible is the soviergn book written through God's chosen, and byinspiration directly from God through The Holy Spirit.
The Bible is the ultimate law and book of knowledge, above all other things.
Spiritual Fruits and Gifts of the Holy Spirit are accepted and utilized in the church today.
Thou Shall Not Kill
Thou Shall Not Rob the Man next door.
Thou Shall Respect the Other religions of this world
We shall uphold the truths of the Bible, and the truths of our Lord through peaceful ways.

Signed,

Cardinal Aeric Steele
Leader of the Theocracy of Amigard

Approved Unanimously by the Bishops Council and the Lay Council

Yay! My great ally and friend! Accepted!
North Breifne wrote:
As am I, hopefully this alliance will usher in a new age of Christian cooperation.

I agree. :)

As for the first the papal city believes it is a bit strange to ask if Jesus is the only way to paradise. God's mercy is infinite and by the sacrifice of the son mankind is guaranteed salvation. Therefore no other way is needed bu we don't rule out the existence of a theoretical other way although no such way would be needed.

As for the second we are of course always willing to enter into theological discussions. We will however like to point out that the concept of a "holy book" is quite misunderstood. The new testament contains the remembrance of our lord jesus christ by his disciples and other early christians and was written down long after the death and ressurection of christ. As such it is obviousy quite imprecise possibly even misleading. Furthermore the four gospels are occasionally contraditing each other and contradicting with gospels not accepted at Nicaea and as such the bible is flawed as humans are. In regards to the old testament his holliness is almost marcionistic in his beliefs. He asks that the representatives of the GI-DACS consider if the god who drowned humanity and butchered innocent egyptian children is a god worth worshipping? That being said the council of Jerusalem will be deciding the official church policy. Furthermore the pope would like to invite clergy from all GI-DACS nations to attend the council as observers.

Sincerely
HE Laekan Cardinal Imbala
Patriarch of Pristina and Primate of the Quendi
Acting camerlengo and representative of his holliness
Deus Vult. God Wills It. In nomine Patris, et Filii, et Spiritūs Sancti, the Concilium Oecumenicum Genevensis is hereby called. Catholics of the NS World convene.

The Papal City is the legal representation of the Thrinian Catholic Church all around the world. Current pope is John Paul III, formerly Daeron Cardinal Ancalimë, archbishop of Jerusalem
Pope John Paul III is RP'ed by Of the Quendi
The Thrinian Catholic Church makes no claims to be a representation of the RL catholic church, nor does it seek to in anyway debase or criticize it. The Thrinian Catholic Church is an ongoing religion building project functioning as a Catholic Church on NS relating to NS issues.

Lineale
Diplomat

Founded: Jun 15, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Lineale » Tue Nov 09, 2010 5:47 pm

Alrighty: First, to the nations who have applied, you are all excepted. Please TG me so that I may add your name to the list.

Secondly: After reviewing MR's case, I have reached a verdict. MR has been misrepresenting GI-DAC, and our greatest leader, Christ. I find this personally offensive, not only because he is claiming to be a Christian while acting more like our Satanic counterparts, but because he has associated my good name with his by proclaiming and even thinking that we would assist him.
Hereby: I will not remove him from the Alliance YET. However, I will qoute this clause:
We shall uphold the truths of the Bible, and the truths of our Lord through peaceful ways.

Therefore, since he has breached this clause, we do NOT have to assist him. I will NOT be assisting him in this, because I consider atheism a rather large religion in and of itself; therefore, if one attacks them, he breaches this clause.
Because MR has breached this clause, I will not support his actions or his war. If this war was for any other reason, though, we would have to assist him as terms of the alliance.

Third: Yes, if the Jews or Arabs of ANY religion called upon us, as with ANY nation, I will personally assist them. However, the alliance is not FORCED to assist them, I simply personally feel that we should to show our Lord in the best possible light, especially to our Jewish counterparts, who are only a few steps off our own path.

North Breifne
Diplomat

Founded: Oct 06, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby North Breifne » Tue Nov 09, 2010 8:20 pm

Lineale wrote:Alrighty: First, to the nations who have applied, you are all excepted. Please TG me so that I may add your name to the list.

Secondly: After reviewing MR's case, I have reached a verdict. MR has been misrepresenting GI-DAC, and our greatest leader, Christ. I find this personally offensive, not only because he is claiming to be a Christian while acting more like our Satanic counterparts, but because he has associated my good name with his by proclaiming and even thinking that we would assist him.
Hereby: I will not remove him from the Alliance YET. However, I will qoute this clause:

Therefore, since he has breached this clause, we do NOT have to assist him. I will NOT be assisting him in this, because I consider atheism a rather large religion in and of itself; therefore, if one attacks them, he breaches this clause.
Because MR has breached this clause, I will not support his actions or his war. If this war was for any other reason, though, we would have to assist him as terms of the alliance.

Third: Yes, if the Jews or Arabs of ANY religion called upon us, as with ANY nation, I will personally assist them. However, the alliance is not FORCED to assist them, I simply personally feel that we should to show our Lord in the best possible light, especially to our Jewish counterparts, who are only a few steps off our own path.

If any Jews or Muslims do come asking for help, I do ask that you post/TG me the thread so that I may assist as well
Proud Conservative, Catholic Capitalist!

He who dwells in the shelter of the Most High
will rest in the shadow of the Almighty.
I will say of the LORD, "He is my refuge and my fortress,
my God, in whom I trust." - Pslam 91:1-2

Lineale
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Lineale » Fri Nov 12, 2010 5:17 pm

I've been reading through John recently, and found a verse that fits this in a two-pronged attack.

A woman was brought before Jesus who the Jews were going to stone. Jesus picked up a rock, and said "Let the man among you who has no blame throw the first stone." The woman lived.

This 'woman' is MR, in my eyes, in two ways. First, he has no right to kill the homosexuals in his land because it is not mans place to judge, but Gods. Secondly, it is not our place to eject him from the Alliance, because none of us is perfect either.

Now this will be the LAST anyone says of this in this thread. If you have any further issues, please bring them here. But as far as these events are concerned, it will not be a Lazarus. It will stay dead.

OK, so, other than that, I have something to say. I am officially proclaiming all of you as representatives of GI-DAC, and so I ask that you begin advertising!

If you want to simply be a 'human' advertisment, where you add this alliance to your sig, that is great. If you want to message your friends to becoming members, that'd be awesome too!

But I am open to someone writing a simple advertisement that can be copied and pasted in mass, like the ones for the regions.

Atherille
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Oct 17, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Atherille » Fri Nov 12, 2010 5:54 pm

Nation's Full Name: Grand Duchy of Atherille
Nation's Leader & Title: HSG Grand Duke Robert II of Atherille
Nation's Government Type: Semi-Constitutional Monarchy
Nation's Population: 3,125,000 (RP pop)
Nation's Top Military Leader (Name & Rank): Lt. General Harold Light
Nation's Civil Rights: Few
Nation's Economic Level: Very Strong
Nation's Political Freedom: Few
Nation's Currency Name: Crown
Nation's Gross Domestic Product (GDP): $1,541,545,679,947.83 (according to NSeconomy)

That the Bible is the best way to know God and His commandments, and that it is His Holy Book? Yes

Treaty
Signed

/Robert Stanwick, Grand Duke
Deus Vult. God Wills It. In nomine Patris, et Filii, et Spiritūs Sancti, the Concilium Oecumenicum Genevensis is hereby called. Catholic of the NS World convene.

Christstan
Diplomat

Founded: May 14, 2006
Ex-Nation

Postby Christstan » Sat Nov 13, 2010 4:47 am

Nation's Full Name: The Most Holy Empire of Christstan
Nation's Leader & Title: His Imperial Majesty Fredrich III von Weiger, Protector of the Faith, Duke of Imperia, Count of Hamburg, Frankfurt, Colburg, Baron of the Low Counties, etc.
Nation's Government Type: Theocratic Constitutional Monarchy
Nation's Population: 4.465 Billion
Nation's Top Military Leader (Name & Rank): Generalfeldmarschall Franz von Saxe-Gotha
Nation's Economic Level: Very Strong
Nation's Political Freedom: Some
Nation's Currency Name: Imperial Mark (I)
Nation's Gross Domestic Product (GDP): $68,233,750,791,847.50
NOTE: This application is not entirely mine, it is copied and pasted, I am not sure of the original writer, I have simply updated it.

Treaty
Signed

X Emperor Freidrich III of Christstan

Bokaya
Ambassador

Founded: Jun 08, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Bokaya » Sat Nov 13, 2010 10:31 am

Let's see what you make of us!
Nation's Full Name: The Grand Dutchy of Bokaya
Nation's Leader & Title: His August Majesty Archduke Froley VanSaar XI
Nation's Government Type: Monarchist, benevolent, absolutist oligarchy
Nation's Population: Game: 1.21 billion, RP: 20 million(ish)
Nation's Top Military Leader (Name & Rank): Grand Marshal Grume Sovodine, Prime Servant to His August Majesty
Nation's Economic Level: Good
Nation's Political Freedom: Few
Nation's Currency Name: Ducat
Nation's Gross Domestic Product (GDP): $25,376.65

Named after St. Junas (Yun-az), the Junaic Christian Faith states, basically, that when Jesus died on the cross all of our sins were forgiven and the war with Satan won. In our Lord's ultimate benevolence, Satan and his fallen angels was expelled from this universe to an place of total nothingness where he could indeed be a God such as the Lord he coveted, and create a new world in his own image. If a man is a sinner in his life then when he dies he goes to Satan's universe to live the rest of eternity in a world of pain and suffering. If a man comes to realize the greatness of his God, and lives his life in a virtuous manner, he goes to heaven and lives in eternal paradise. If a man does not sin, yet does not accept God, he is reborn as a new baby, to live another life. The process is repeated untill the man accepts God.
This faith places more emphasis on the worship of God than Jesus, and, specifically, various "aspects" of God, such as the Arm of God, the Hand of God, the mouth of God, representing various facets of life. If a peasent wants a good harvest, for example, he will pray to the Hand of God, representing strength, the feet of God, representing soil, and the Loins of God, representing Fertility. As such it is an iconophilic faith, using various little models of the aspects that can be made of anything from straw, to clay, to iron, to gold. The icons will typically incorporate the aspect, i.e a hand, a cross, and a heavenly "aura" or halo.
We do not hold much stock with the traditional Bible. It was written by men, and, as such, we consider it to be fallible. We use the "Bijbyaal, also known as the "Words of God", given directly to Saint Junas in his "dream of a thousand noons". The book is worshipped as the Last Prophet, and the one aspect of God one can touch and hold in a tangible sense. One can even adress prayers to it, should one wish, as it is considered an aspect.
There are various other parts of our faith, on which we will happily give information on request.

I'll sign the treaty once I'm accepted...
Last edited by Bokaya on Sat Nov 13, 2010 10:36 am, edited 3 times in total.
Adherant to the original ideals of The Steel Pact

There is no such thing as a left-wing intellectual

Urgolon wrote:Because liberals like buying computers made by corporations, running on software developed by corporations, to open up an internet browser made by a corporation, to search on a search engine run by a corporation, to find a forum so they can rant about how they hate the evil corporations.
The Black Plains wrote:But Canada is America's hat.

Amigard
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Amigard » Sat Nov 13, 2010 11:55 am

Problem

I think the GI-DAC should quickly condemn this action.

Amigard's Battle Prayer

Bokaya
Ambassador

Founded: Jun 08, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Bokaya » Sun Nov 14, 2010 3:27 pm

Is I accepted?
Adherant to the original ideals of The Steel Pact

There is no such thing as a left-wing intellectual

Urgolon wrote:Because liberals like buying computers made by corporations, running on software developed by corporations, to open up an internet browser made by a corporation, to search on a search engine run by a corporation, to find a forum so they can rant about how they hate the evil corporations.
The Black Plains wrote:But Canada is America's hat.

Amigard
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Amigard » Sun Nov 14, 2010 4:03 pm

Bokaya wrote:Is I accepted?

Just waiting on Lineale. There are times he is fairly busy and isn't always able to post every day.

Amigard's Battle Prayer

The Papal City
Spokesperson

Founded: Oct 11, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby The Papal City » Tue Nov 16, 2010 3:56 am

The First Council of Jerusalem is hereby convened by his holliness Pope John Paul III to decide the future of christendom and restore the purity of the message of our lord Christ. Any clergy from any memberstate of the GI-DACS is welcome to attend this most holy council to wittness the restoration of the catholic faith.

OOC: Just tg me if you are interested.
Deus Vult. God Wills It. In nomine Patris, et Filii, et Spiritūs Sancti, the Concilium Oecumenicum Genevensis is hereby called. Catholics of the NS World convene.

The Papal City is the legal representation of the Thrinian Catholic Church all around the world. Current pope is John Paul III, formerly Daeron Cardinal Ancalimë, archbishop of Jerusalem
Pope John Paul III is RP'ed by Of the Quendi
The Thrinian Catholic Church makes no claims to be a representation of the RL catholic church, nor does it seek to in anyway debase or criticize it. The Thrinian Catholic Church is an ongoing religion building project functioning as a Catholic Church on NS relating to NS issues.

Lineale
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Lineale » Tue Nov 16, 2010 12:38 pm

Christstan: Accepted.
Atherille: Accepted.
I look forward to working with you. I hope that you will both be active in our community.

Bokaya: Denied. You religion resembles that of the Hindu goddess with 9 arms. Not Christianity. I'm sorry, but I cannot allow this.

I will look over Amigard's condemnation suggestion later today.

Kalasparata
Senator

Founded: Jan 14, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Kalasparata » Wed Nov 17, 2010 4:06 pm

Kalasparata and my puppet Hellenic Oztralia are intrestedf in joining!
No I did not spell jail wrong, "gaol" is the Australian spelling
cityrailsaints on TrainsPlanesNRL
Capital City:Ipsola
Leader: Stelios Cityrailsaints
Religion: Orthodox Christianity
|| Factbook (Wiki) | Flag Meaning | Photobucket
|| cityraildude on YouTube || Embassy | NewsEconomic Calculators: NSEconomy | SunSet
98% of all Internet users would cry if Facebook broke down. If you are part of that 2% who simply would sit back and laugh, copy and paste this into your sig.
98%of teenagers would run to his aid if they saw Justin Bieber standing on top of a skyscraper about to jump. If you are the 2% moving people out of the way to make sure no one can catch him, copy and paste this into your signature

Lineale
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Lineale » Wed Nov 17, 2010 5:45 pm

Kalasparata wrote:Kalasparata and my puppet Hellenic Oztralia are intrestedf in joining!

Alrighty! Simply fill out the form for both nations, and then post them so I can approve you.

ALSO, all nations who I have approved and who have NOT been added to the list yet, please send me a message so I can add you.

ONE LAST THINGIEMERBOB, I will remain in power until GI-DAC has at least 15 members on the list. Then we can vote for the three council members, and they can set up a more formal government. However, as the alliances founder, I will oversee the meetings BUT will not infere with the Democratic process.
NOTE: If you do not participate in the members meeting, your vote WILL NOT be counted. At least 15 votes must be cast before the members are elected.

Atherille
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Oct 17, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Atherille » Wed Nov 17, 2010 6:52 pm

Atherille has been approved for membership but not yet added to the list.

We will be represented by our Minister of Religion, Roman Catholic Archbishop Ezekial Frost.
Deus Vult. God Wills It. In nomine Patris, et Filii, et Spiritūs Sancti, the Concilium Oecumenicum Genevensis is hereby called. Catholic of the NS World convene.

Missourian Rebels
Diplomat

Founded: Jun 18, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Missourian Rebels » Wed Nov 17, 2010 7:41 pm

Lineale wrote:I've been reading through John recently, and found a verse that fits this in a two-pronged attack.

A woman was brought before Jesus who the Jews were going to stone. Jesus picked up a rock, and said "Let the man among you who has no blame throw the first stone." The woman lived.

This 'woman' is MR, in my eyes, in two ways. First, he has no right to kill the homosexuals in his land because it is not mans place to judge, but Gods. Secondly, it is not our place to eject him from the Alliance, because none of us is perfect either.

Now this will be the LAST anyone says of this in this thread. If you have any further issues, please bring them here. But as far as these events are concerned, it will not be a Lazarus. It will stay dead.

OK, so, other than that, I have something to say. I am officially proclaiming all of you as representatives of GI-DAC, and so I ask that you begin advertising!

If you want to simply be a 'human' advertisment, where you add this alliance to your sig, that is great. If you want to message your friends to becoming members, that'd be awesome too!

But I am open to someone writing a simple advertisement that can be copied and pasted in mass, like the ones for the regions.

I know this is making it lazurus kinda, but.... anyone wanna help me rebuild

Osthia
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Osthia » Wed Nov 17, 2010 7:53 pm

Missourian Rebels wrote:
Lineale wrote:I've been reading through John recently, and found a verse that fits this in a two-pronged attack.

I know this is making it lazurus kinda, but.... anyone wanna help me rebuild

Ummm... NO! You nuked your own civilians and have stained God's name with persecutions in the name of His Son, our Lord Christ. You will not receive aid from us, and I ask the other members of this alliance to do the same.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents