NATION

PASSWORD

The Grand Inter-Denominational Alliance of Christian States

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]
Lineale
Diplomat

Founded: Jun 15, 2010
Ex-Nation

The Grand Inter-Denominational Alliance of Christian States

Postby Lineale » Wed Nov 03, 2010 4:37 pm

The Grand Inter-Denominational Alliance of Christian States, otherwise known as GI-DACS. We are a strong, Christian Alliance made up by several prominent Christian States, and I am its current leader. Our purpose is to protect our Christian Brethren, our Faith, and the human beings which our Lord created to worship Him.

Whatever your basic beliefs, as long as they do not contradict with our very basic statement of beliefs, we can simply agree to disagree for the betterment of our Christian community and God's Kingdom.

This is a movement stemming from the old 'Alliance of Christian Nations'
This Alliance shall be very much like it, except that there will be a slightly different application system. If you have joined the last Alliance, all I will have you do is answer the second form, and you'll be done. If you have not, you'll have to fill out both forms.
Please use NSEconomy while filling this out.

The Alliance will:
Uphold each nations Soveirgnty
Allow nations to trade freely amoung themselves
Not restrict any nations individual rights
Guarantee assistance in any war where the member is not the agressor
NOT assist in wars in which the member is the agressor, except in select cases
Not participate in ANY holy wars

Note: You must sign the treaty to be accepted.
Nation's Full Name:
Nation's Leader & Title:
Nation's Government Type:
Nation's Population:
Nation's Top Military Leader (Name & Rank):
Nation's Civil Rights:
Nation's Economic Level:
Nation's Political Freedom:
Nation's Currency Name:
Nation's Gross Domestic Product (GDP):
NOTE: This application is not entirely mine, it is copied and pasted, I am not sure of the original writer, I have simply updated it.

Does the majority of your nations population believe:
That Jesus is the Messiah?
That Jesus was God's only Son?
That Jesus is Divine?
That God is all-powerful?
That Jesus is the only way to Heaven?
That the Bible is the best way to know God and His commandments, and that it is His Holy Book?

We, the Christian Nations of this Alliance, do hereby declare to uphold the wishes of our fellow nations, to listen to our neighbors, and to love one another as Christ does. We agree to not attacked one another in a verbal or physical way, and to uphold the standards of the Bible and standards of life and liberty. We agree to disagree on matters of theological importance, and to work past them through all circumstances as Christ would.

We hereby establish the election of two councils, one which contains all members of the Alliance, and a second, Executive branch which is elected by the lower council. It would contain three members, and be called the High Council. This High Council will concern itself on missionary work, proper recognation of Christian nations and their needs, the legitimacy of war claims, admission of further nations into the Alliance and ejection of nations from the Alliance.

We hereby establish a limitation of power to the Executive branch; any act passed by the Executive branch that is overturnned by more than 60% of the Lower Council will be taken back and re-examined until a compromise is found. Neither Council is at all allowed to create a 'Creed' or list of theological beliefs unless it is a task given to them by both Councils and approved by at least 90% of both Councils. No actions of the member states neccessarily represent the beliefs of the entire Council, and will not be allowed unless consent by 60% of the Lower Council allows it.

Also, we establish, that whenever 60% of the Lower Coucil, and 50% of the, has agreed, then a nation may be allowed to enter a war of aggression, and whenever 60% of the Alliance agrees, then a Coalition will be made by the alliance to attack a country that threatens the faith, or for other various, but just, reasons that will be judged upon by the Lower Council.

We are a Christian Alliance, and as such it is neccessary to establish only the most simple of beliefs:
Jesus is God's own Son.
Jesus is the Way, the Truth, and the Life. There is no way to the Father except through Him.
Jesus died so that we may live, and go into Heaven and be with Him and His Father.
The Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit make up the Holy Trinity.
The Bible is the soviergn book written through God's chosen, and byinspiration directly from God through The Holy Spirit.
The Bible is the ultimate law and book of knowledge, above all other things.
Spiritual Fruits and Gifts of the Holy Spirit are accepted and utilized in the church today.
Thou Shall Not Kill
Thou Shall Not Rob the Man next door.
Thou Shall Respect the Other religions of this world
We shall uphold the truths of the Bible, and the truths of our Lord through peaceful ways.

CURRENT MEMBERS:
Lineale
North Breifne
Amigard
Courtsland
Demphor
Transnapastain
Kioyoto
Osthia
Zanannia
Athreille
North African Union II
Ros Ekasna
New Azura
San Martin Caballero
Gebidia
South Eastern Europe

Current Topics:
The First Charter Meeting of GI-DACS

*ANNOUNCEMENT* 4/4/11
Invite your allies and friends. I will become more active, and we will soon begin the actual elections. I will also begin to contact the old members of the alliance within the month. I will post another topic in which we will begin the elections.
Last edited by Lineale on Mon Aug 15, 2011 11:48 am, edited 17 times in total.

Underium
Senator

Founded: Jun 19, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Underium » Wed Nov 03, 2010 4:40 pm

snip*
Last edited by Underium on Wed Nov 03, 2010 4:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Lineale
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Lineale » Wed Nov 03, 2010 4:46 pm

Underium wrote:We wholy dissaprove of this alliance know please that the great empire of Underium shall have nothing but war to do with this alliance. we shall watch your activity closely we suggest you stop this now.

OOC: this does not mean we are at war right now we jsut liek you less now.

Lineale does not appreciate this personal attack against her simply because of her beliefs. Lineale upholds that all people, regardless of gender, color, or religion deserve to live an equal life; your attack against us her could be regarded as a declaration of war. Please remove your post.

Underium
Senator

Founded: Jun 19, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Underium » Wed Nov 03, 2010 4:48 pm

snip*
Last edited by Underium on Wed Nov 03, 2010 4:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Lineale
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Lineale » Wed Nov 03, 2010 4:49 pm

Underium wrote:We agree with all these believes however we also believe in freedom of speech... so we believe we have the right to state our dissaproval and our own opinion.

OOC: I'm saying nicely, this is not a place of personal attacks. I won't put up with this. If you don't delete your posts, I'll have them deleted for you.

If you are interested in joining, please feel free to ask question. In fact, I love questions. But if you are only coming to attack us, please leave. I will not tolerate personal attacks.
Last edited by Lineale on Wed Nov 03, 2010 4:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.

North Breifne
Diplomat

Founded: Oct 06, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby North Breifne » Wed Nov 03, 2010 5:04 pm

Nation's Full Name: The Most Catholic Kingdom of North Breifne
Nation's Leader & Title: King Felix of the Byrne Clan, Ruler of Breifne and Connaught
Nation's Government Type: Constitutional Monarchy
Nation's Population: 3.256 Billion
Nation's Top Military Leader (Name & Rank): Senior General Ryan Daly, Admiral Seamus Byrne
Nation's Civil Rights: Some
Nation's Economic Level: Very Strong
Nation's Political Freedom: Excellent
Nation's Currency Name: Catholic Dollar
Nation's Gross Domestic Product (GDP): $48,901,815,496,490.06
NOTE: This application is not entirely mine, it is copied and pasted, I am not sure of the original writer, I have simply updated it.

That Jesus is the Messiah? Yes
That Jesus was God's only Son? Yes
That Jesus is Divine? Yes
That God is all-powerful? Yes
That Jesus is the only way to Heaven? Yes
That the Bible is the best way to know God and His commandments, and that it is His Holy Book? Yes (Catechism of the Catholic Church, Second Edition)

We, the Christian Nations of this Alliance, do hereby declare to uphold the wishes of our fellow nations, to listen to our neighbors, and to love one another as Christ does. We agree to not attacked one another in a verbal or physical way, and to uphold the standards of the Bible and standards of life and liberty. We agree to disagree on matters of theological importance, and to work past them through all circumstances as Christ would.

We hereby establish the election of two councils, one which contains all members of the Alliance, and a second, Executive branch which is elected by the lower council. It would contain three members, and be called the High Council. This High Council will concern itself on missionary work, proper recognition of Christian nations and their needs, the legitimacy of war claims, admission of further nations into the Alliance and ejection of nations from the Alliance.

We hereby establish a limitation of power to the Executive branch; any act passed by the Executive branch that is overturned by more than 60% of the Lower Council will be taken back and re-examined until a compromise is found. Neither Council is at all allowed to create a 'Creed' or list of theological beliefs unless it is a task given to them by both Councils and approved by at least 90% of both Councils. No actions of the member states neccessarily represent the beliefs of the entire Council, and will not be allowed unless consent by 60% of the Lower Council allows it.

Also, we establish, that whenever 60% of the Lower Council, and 50% of the, has agreed, then a nation may be allowed to enter a war of aggression, and whenever 60% of the Alliance agrees, then a Coalition will be made by the alliance to attack a country that threatens the faith, or for other various, but just, reasons that will be judged upon by the Lower Council.

We are a Christian Alliance, and as such it is necessary to establish only the most simple of beliefs:
Jesus is God's own Son.
Jesus is the Way, the Truth, and the Life. There is no way to the Father except through Him.
Jesus died so that we may live, and go into Heaven and be with Him and His Father.
The Bible is the sovereign book written through God's chosen, and by inspiration directly from God through The Holy Spirit.
Spiritual Fruits and Gifts of the Holy Spirit are accepted and utilized in the church today.
Thou Shall Not Kill
We shall uphold the truths of the Bible, and the truths of our Lord through peaceful ways.

Last edited by North Breifne on Sat Apr 09, 2011 3:05 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Proud Conservative, Catholic Capitalist!

He who dwells in the shelter of the Most High
will rest in the shadow of the Almighty.
I will say of the LORD, "He is my refuge and my fortress,
my God, in whom I trust." - Pslam 91:1-2

Lineale
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Lineale » Wed Nov 03, 2010 5:06 pm

North Breifne wrote:Nation's Full Name: The Most Catholic Kingdom of North Breifne
Nation's Leader & Title: King Felix of the Byrne Clan, Ruler of Breifne and Connaught
Nation's Government Type: Constitutional Monarchy
Nation's Population: 2.309 Billion
Nation's Top Military Leader (Name & Rank): Senior General Ryan Daly, Admiral Seamus Byrne
Nation's Civil Rights: Good
Nation's Economic Level: Very Strong
Nation's Political Freedom: Excellent
Nation's Currency Name: Catholic Euro
Nation's Gross Domestic Product (GDP): $35,461,852,810,316.19

That the Bible is the best way to know God and His commandments, and that it is His Holy Book? Yes (Catechism of the Catholic Church, Second Edition)

We hereby establish the election of two councils, one which contains all members of the Alliance, and a second, Executive branch which is elected by the lower council. It would contain three members, and be called the High Council. This High Council will concern itself on missionary work, proper recognition of Christian nations and their needs, the legitimacy of war claims, admission of further nations into the Alliance and ejection of nations from the Alliance.

We hereby establish a limitation of power to the Executive branch; any act passed by the Executive branch that is overturned by more than 60% of the Lower Council will be taken back and re-examined until a compromise is found. Neither Council is at all allowed to create a 'Creed' or list of theological beliefs unless it is a task given to them by both Councils and approved by at least 90% of both Councils. No actions of the member states neccessarily represent the beliefs of the entire Council, and will not be allowed unless consent by 60% of the Lower Council allows it.

Also, we establish, that whenever 60% of the Lower Council, and 50% of the, has agreed, then a nation may be allowed to enter a war of aggression, and whenever 60% of the Alliance agrees, then a Coalition will be made by the alliance to attack a country that threatens the faith, or for other various, but just, reasons that will be judged upon by the Lower Council.

We are a Christian Alliance, and as such it is necessary to establish only the most simple of beliefs:
Jesus is God's own Son.
The Bible is the sovereign book written through God's chosen, and by inspiration directly from God through The Holy Spirit.
Thou Shall Not Kill

Heartily approved. :) Good to see you, old friend.

North Breifne
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby North Breifne » Wed Nov 03, 2010 5:15 pm

Lineale wrote:Heartily approved. :) Good to see you, old friend.

As am I, hopefully this alliance will usher in a new age of Christian cooperation.

Amigard
Ambassador

Founded: Jun 14, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Amigard » Wed Nov 03, 2010 5:39 pm

Nation's Full Name: The Theocracy of Amigard
Nation's Leader & Title: Cardinal Aeric Steele
Nation's Government Type: Theocracy
Nation's Population: Currently 791 Million
Nation's Top Military Leader (Name & Rank): General Malik
Nation's Civil Rights: Below Average
Nation's Economic Level: Weak
Nation's Political Freedom: Very Good
Nation's Currency Name: The Host
Nation's Gross Domestic Product (GDP): $1,296,171,247,014.94

That the Bible is the best way to know God and His commandments, and that it is His Holy Book? Yes

We hereby establish the election of two councils, one which contains all members of the Alliance, and a second, Executive branch which is elected by the lower council. It would contain three members, and be called the High Council. This High Council will concern itself on missionary work, proper recognation of Christian nations and their needs, the legitimacy of war claims, admission of further nations into the Alliance and ejection of nations from the Alliance.

We hereby establish a limitation of power to the Executive branch; any act passed by the Executive branch that is overturnned by more than 60% of the Lower Council will be taken back and re-examined until a compromise is found. Neither Council is at all allowed to create a 'Creed' or list of theological beliefs unless it is a task given to them by both Councils and approved by at least 90% of both Councils. No actions of the member states neccessarily represent the beliefs of the entire Council, and will not be allowed unless consent by 60% of the Lower Council allows it.

Also, we establish, that whenever 60% of the Lower Coucil, and 50% of the, has agreed, then a nation may be allowed to enter a war of aggression, and whenever 60% of the Alliance agrees, then a Coalition will be made by the alliance to attack a country that threatens the faith, or for other various, but just, reasons that will be judged upon by the Lower Council.

We are a Christian Alliance, and as such it is neccessary to establish only the most simple of beliefs:
Jesus is God's own Son.
The Bible is the soviergn book written through God's chosen, and byinspiration directly from God through The Holy Spirit.
Thou Shall Not Kill

Signed,

Cardinal Aeric Steele
Leader of the Theocracy of Amigard

Approved Unanimously by the Bishops Council and the Lay Council
"Saint Michael the Archangel, defend us in battle. Be our protection against the wickedness and snares of the Devil; may God rebuke him, we humbly pray; O prince of the heavenly host, by the power of God, thrust into hell Satan and all evil spirits who prowl throughout the world seeking the ruin of souls. Amen."

Earth II Earth II Factbook
Amigard's Battle Prayer

The Papal City
Spokesperson

Founded: Oct 11, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby The Papal City » Thu Nov 04, 2010 3:25 am

The Thrinian Catholic Church, represented by the Papal City and his holliness Pope John Paul III would like to apply for an honorary membership or an observer status in the G.I-D.A.C.S. As the sole legal representation of the entire thrinian community in the entire world his holliness hereby express his support for this organization and its purpose.

Nation's Full Name: The Dominion of the Papal City
Nation's Leader & Title: His Holliness Pope John Paul III, Father of Princes and Kings, Ruler of the World, Vicar of our Savior Jesus Christ in earth, to Whom is honor and glory in the ages of ages
Nation's Population: Very small
Nation's Top Military Leader (Name & Rank): NA
Nation's Civil Rights: NA
Nation's Economic Level: NA
Nation's Political Freedom: NA
Nation's Currency Name: Varresan Crown
Nation's Gross Domestic Product (GDP): NA

That Jesus is the only way to Heaven? No. Jesus is the only way to heaven following his dead and ressurection. Those who live virtuos lifes prior to the salvation later entered Heaven indirectly through the mercy of Christ
That the Bible is the best way to know God and His commandments, and that it is His Holy Book? No. The bible was not composed in its present form since long after Christ and as it was made by man it is imperfect. Furthermore by the translation of the bible from greek to latin and later from latin to vernacular it has lost authority. While the bible remain the best way to know God it is a book like anyother and it is neither holy nor undisputable.
Deus Vult. God Wills It. In nomine Patris, et Filii, et Spiritūs Sancti, the Concilium Oecumenicum Genevensis is hereby called. Catholics of the NS World convene.

The Papal City is the legal representation of the Thrinian Catholic Church all around the world. Current pope is John Paul III, formerly Daeron Cardinal Ancalimë, archbishop of Jerusalem
Pope John Paul III is RP'ed by Of the Quendi
The Thrinian Catholic Church makes no claims to be a representation of the RL catholic church, nor does it seek to in anyway debase or criticize it. The Thrinian Catholic Church is an ongoing religion building project functioning as a Catholic Church on NS relating to NS issues.

Transnapastain
Retired Moderator

Founded: Antiquity
Compulsory Consumerist State

Postby Transnapastain » Thu Nov 04, 2010 5:40 pm

Nation's Full Name: The Theocratic Republic of Transnapastain
Nation's Leader & Title: Lord Proctor Julian Harris (Head of State) Executer Hans Brandt (Head of Government)
Nation's Government Type: Theocratic Democracy
Nation's Population: 6.4+ billion at time of posting
Nation's Civil Rights: According to the WA, they are "below average", we disagree with this assessment.
Nation's Economic Level: Transnapastain's economy is considered "frightening" by some
Nation's Political Freedom: According to the WA, they are "below average", and, again, we disagree with this assessment.
Nation's Currency Name: Credit
Nation's Gross Domestic Product (GDP): 260,962,471,554,988.09
Last edited by Transnapastain on Thu Nov 04, 2010 5:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.

North Breifne
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby North Breifne » Thu Nov 04, 2010 7:37 pm

Here is my only issue with the last demand of alliance members. Holy wars are 'excusable' for two reasons. One, if a non-secular or secular nation invades an alliance member with the stated purpose to alter the religious stance of said nation's government, then that nation and all of it's allowed should be able to participate without fear of repercussions. Second, if evidence comes to light that a nation is persecuting through holocaust or any other form of mass extermination any people considered 'protected' by said alliance, the members of the alliance should be able to participate in a 'justifiable' war to protect the interests of their brothers and sisters in Christ without fear of repercussions.

I just want to make sure that we clearly define the repercussions to avoid a debate when a critical time is upon us.
Last edited by North Breifne on Mon Nov 22, 2010 3:54 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Lineale
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Lineale » Fri Nov 05, 2010 10:42 am

North Breifne wrote:Here is my only issue with the last demand of alliance members. Holy wars are 'excusable' for two reasons. One, if a non-secular or secular nation invades an alliance member with the stated purpose to alter the religious stance of said nation's government, then that nation and all of it's allowed should be able to participate without fear of repercussions. Second, if evidence comes to light that a nation is persecuting through holocaust or any other form of mass extermination any people considered 'protected' by said alliance, the members of the alliance should be able to participate in a 'justifiable' war to protect the interests of their brothers and sisters in Christ without fear of repercussions.

I just want to make sure that we clearly define the repercussions to avoid a debate when a critical time is upon us.

I also propose the formation of a list of known enemies, not dissidents, but enemies to the alliance as their activities could harm the success of any of our missions as an alliance.

I agree with your first two statements, but I am against a 'list' of enemies. If some should come up against us, we will deal with them in the way best found fit. But we should not simply consider them enemies. Even Jesus never called Satan his enemy.

Transnapastain wrote:Nation's Full Name: The Theocratic Republic of Transnapastain
Nation's Leader & Title: Lord Proctor Julian Harris (Head of State) Executer Hans Brandt (Head of Government)
Nation's Government Type: Theocratic Democracy
Nation's Population: 6.4+ billion at time of posting
Nation's Civil Rights: According to the WA, they are "below average", we disagree with this assessment.
Nation's Economic Level: Transnapastain's economy is considered "frightening" by some
Nation's Political Freedom: According to the WA, they are "below average", and, again, we disagree with this assessment.
Nation's Currency Name: Credit
Nation's Gross Domestic Product (GDP): 260,962,471,554,988.09

You will need to sign the other two parts, but so far you will be accepted.
The Papal City wrote:The Thrinian Catholic Church, represented by the Papal City and his holliness Pope John Paul III would like to apply for an honorary membership or an observer status in the G.I-D.A.C.S. As the sole legal representation of the entire thrinian community in the entire world his holliness hereby express his support for this organization and its purpose.

Nation's Full Name: The Dominion of the Papal City
Nation's Leader & Title: His Holliness Pope John Paul III, Father of Princes and Kings, Ruler of the World, Vicar of our Savior Jesus Christ in earth, to Whom is honor and glory in the ages of ages
Nation's Population: Very small
Nation's Top Military Leader (Name & Rank): NA
Nation's Civil Rights: NA
Nation's Economic Level: NA
Nation's Political Freedom: NA
Nation's Currency Name: Varresan Crown
Nation's Gross Domestic Product (GDP): NA

That Jesus is the only way to Heaven? No. Jesus is the only way to heaven following his dead and ressurection. Those who live virtuos lifes prior to the salvation later entered Heaven indirectly through the mercy of Christ
That the Bible is the best way to know God and His commandments, and that it is His Holy Book? No. The bible was not composed in its present form since long after Christ and as it was made by man it is imperfect. Furthermore by the translation of the bible from greek to latin and later from latin to vernacular it has lost authority. While the bible remain the best way to know God it is a book like anyother and it is neither holy nor undisputable.
In your first answer 'no', perhaps I should make that clearer. But AFTER His death and ressurection, do you believe that Jesus is the only way to Heaven?
And as for your second, I will have to discuss that more with you personally. I cannot accept you yet, however. Just hold still for a few days.
Amigard wrote:Nation's Full Name: The Theocracy of Amigard
Nation's Leader & Title: Cardinal Aeric Steele
Nation's Population: Currently 791 Million
Nation's Top Military Leader (Name & Rank): General Malik
Nation's Civil Rights: Below Average
Nation's Economic Level: Weak
Nation's Political Freedom: Very Good
Nation's Currency Name: The Host
Nation's Gross Domestic Product (GDP): $1,296,171,247,014.94

That the Bible is the best way to know God and His commandments, and that it is His Holy Book? Yes

Jesus is God's own Son.
Thou Shall Not Kill

Signed,

Cardinal Aeric Steele
Leader of the Theocracy of Amigard

Approved Unanimously by the Bishops Council and the Lay Council

Yay! My great ally and friend! Accepted!
North Breifne wrote:
Lineale wrote:Heartily approved. :) Good to see you, old friend.

As am I, hopefully this alliance will usher in a new age of Christian cooperation.

I agree. :)

Courtsland
Diplomat

Founded: Oct 02, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Courtsland » Fri Nov 05, 2010 12:46 pm

Courtsland had joined the first alliance we are going to state our beliefs.

That Jesus is the Messiah?Yes
That Jesus was God's only Son?Yes
That Jesus is Divine?Yes
That God is all-powerful?Yes
That Jesus is the only way to Heaven?Yes
That the Bible is the best way to know God and His commandments, and that it is His Holy Book?Yes

Humbly Submitted,
Her Holy Imperial Majesty,
ArcBishop Elizabeth Of Courtsland
Last edited by Courtsland on Fri Nov 05, 2010 12:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"God You're Awesome!"
"Empire by the People, for the People!"
"Reach out on faith, Break your Reality!"
Courtsland

Monarch's Quotes Peace is a dream of Heaven. War is a reality of Earth and Hell we live for it!
Our Leaders
Holy Imperial Bishop-Bishop Dr. Ian Courts
Vice Holy Imperial Bishop- Bishop Dr. Nathan Mykes
Holy Imperial Head Elder- Elder Dr. Mary Jackson

Missourian Rebels
Diplomat

Founded: Jun 18, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Missourian Rebels » Fri Nov 05, 2010 2:59 pm

Nation's Full Name: The Christian Confederate Nation of Missourian Rebels
Nation's Leader & Title: President John Jackson
Nation's Government Type: Holy Federal Republic
Nation's Population: 676 million
Nation's Top Military Leader (Name & Rank): General John S Jones
Nation's Civil Rights: "Few"
Nation's Economic Level: strong
Nation's Political Freedom: rare (These don't reflect how I actually roleplay my nation)
Nation's Currency Name: The Confederate Dollar
Nation's Gross Domestic Product (GDP): $6.42 trillion

Demphor
Senator

Founded: Jun 03, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Demphor » Sat Nov 06, 2010 8:10 am

n/a
Last edited by Demphor on Sat Feb 15, 2020 12:54 am, edited 2 times in total.
Get money out of politics, join Wolf PAC
iiWikiNational Anthem of Demphor
“When my information changes, I alter my conclusions. What do you do, sir?"
~ John Maynard Keynes

Lineale
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Lineale » Sat Nov 06, 2010 12:08 pm

All three of you are accepted. Thank you. If you could encourage your other Christian allies to join, I would be eternally grateful.

MR: I'm letting you join, but please do not let anger overcome you again. I don't mean to insult or hurt you in anyway, but please practice patience.

"Lord, I want patience, and I want it NOW!"

Trans: I've approved you. I know you well enough that you don't have to fill out the rest of the form.
Last edited by Lineale on Sat Nov 06, 2010 12:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Kioyoto
Diplomat

Founded: Jun 08, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Kioyoto » Sat Nov 06, 2010 12:32 pm

Nation's Full Name: The Equadan Union of Kioyoto
Nation's Leader & Title: President Catherine Kiola
Nation's Government Type: Liberal Democratic Socialists
Nation's Population: 841 million
Nation's Top Military Leader (Name & Rank): Kacey Jones (Marshal)
Nation's Civil Rights: Very Good
Nation's Economic Level: Good
Nation's Political Freedom: Superb
Nation's Currency Name: Lime Pulp Dollar
Nation's Gross Domestic Product (GDP): $7,087,610,145,142.63
The Equadan Union of Kioyoto
Population: About 850 million
Defcon: [1][2][3][4][5]

Colonies: New Kioyoto(50,000,000), Fredrick Island (50,000,000), Arkan Isle (4,000,000)
Armed Forces: 100 aircraft carriers, 102 battle ships, 20,000,000 armed men (10,000,000 reserved), 9,700 aircraft

President: Elizabeth Jane Gae
Vice President: Anthony Nguyen

Map

Internally tied to Almaniania

Take the World Census 2011 at http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=83868

Merry Christmas to all, and to all a good Night!

Kioyoto
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Kioyoto » Sat Nov 06, 2010 12:33 pm

Does the majority of your nations population believe: Half and Half. We're religiously free
That Jesus is Divine? Half
That Jesus is the only way to Heaven? Half
That the Bible is the best way to know God and His commandments, and that it is His Holy Book?

Colonies: New Kioyoto(50,000,000), Fredrick Island (50,000,000), Arkan Isle (4,000,000)
Armed Forces: 100 aircraft carriers, 102 battle ships, 20,000,000 armed men (10,000,000 reserved), 9,700 aircraft

Map

Take the World Census 2011 at http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=83868

Lineale
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Lineale » Sat Nov 06, 2010 12:39 pm

Kioyoto: Accepted.

Exactly what are your ties to Almania, just wondering?

Kioyoto
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Kioyoto » Sat Nov 06, 2010 12:42 pm

Basically, we made an agreement that all people can visit Almanianian without a passport, and immigrants go freely in between our two nations.

Map

Lineale
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Lineale » Sat Nov 06, 2010 12:43 pm

Kioyoto wrote:Basically, we made an agreement that all people can visit Almanianian without a passport, and immigrants go freely in between our two nations.

So free borders basically?

Kioyoto
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Kioyoto » Sat Nov 06, 2010 12:48 pm

Yes.

Map

Lineale
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Lineale » Sat Nov 06, 2010 12:59 pm

Kioyoto wrote:Yes.

Coolio.

Alrighty, back to business.

Osthia
Negotiator

Founded: May 15, 2010
Ex-Nation