NATION

PASSWORD

Breaking News: Marcuda Strikes at Zonolia

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Zonolia
Senator

Founded: Jan 21, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Zonolia » Tue Sep 07, 2010 3:20 pm

Shazbotdom wrote:
Erjunhuf wrote:OOC: Are you bombing my positions, Shazbotdom, or someone elses? If you are, then I can post losses.

OOC:
Well, it would help for me to determine where I am bombing if I had a map to look at.

Crontor wrote:To Zonolia and her allies,

The nation of Crontor is of full support of a diplomatic resolution, seeing this is the first international conflict we have taken part in. But i think first we should smash the enemy fleet in Zonolian waters, then go for a diplomatic solution.

OOC:
My fleet isn't near Zonolian Waters, they are still several hours away, but the bombers are long range bombers. Especially traveling at Mach 2 at an altitude of 62 Kilometers; they can dive fast, hit quickly and be out of there fast while being exceptionally percise with satelite laser-guided bombs.

SECRET IC:
SCENE: Shazbotdom Imperial Palace, Shaz City, Shazbotdom

Larry walked quickly through the building after giving his Speach. Whilst it was the dead of night in the conflict zone, within the Empire it was 16:00 Hours. Stage one of Operation: Condor has begun, with the arial bombardment of enemy shoreline positions from bombers. Stage two was set to start within the next hour, when the Fleets would enter the minimum targeting range of 55 kilometers for their large main guns. Walking into the Situation Room, he picked up a headset for a waiting call from one of the Carriers of the fleet; which along with 9 others, was preparing several Insurgent-class Special Operations Submarines for departure off of the undercarriage.

"Commander Jackson, can I help you?" He queried into the microphone.

"Sir, we have prepared a total of 20 Insurgents. Some 400 BlackOps Marines are prepared for the first shoreline attack. Silent Running is initiated for each of them and they are prepared to launch for the shoreline within the next Hour and Five minutes, shortly after the fleet comes to a complete stop for it's first set of shell launches," the hyped up Commander said on the other end. Larry could tell that the Commander hasn't gotten any sleep in the past 36 hours.

"Commander, prepare them fully over the next hour. Then when they are launched you need to get some sleep," he continued, "you sound like you might pass out from exaustion soon. I don't need my men getting sick from sleep deprivation."

"Sir, Yes, Sir!" He replied and the line went dead.

OOC: Are you invading the main Zonolian Island? If so i made a map of it along on it, it has the Commonwealth of Cubaonoa and the Southern Islands Archipelago and like 50-60 cities
Hell hath no fury like a mod scorned.
Kim Berloni-
President of Zonolia.
Population (Homeland+Colonies-As of 03/14/2014): 19,874,000,000
Current Year: 2014
Territories:
(Jikilo Brothers Incorporated)
S Islands Archipelago
Commonwealths:
Cubanonoa
The Island of Gu
Proud Progressive!
Political Compass
Economic Left/Right: -5.00
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -5.49

All Hail Emperor Palpatine, Savior of the Republic and Valiant Destroyer of the Anti-Establishment Jedi Order!

Erjunhuf
Ambassador

Founded: Jun 01, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Erjunhuf » Tue Sep 07, 2010 4:24 pm

Zonolia wrote:
North african empire wrote:OOC: Zonolia how many total troops do you have in inside your country as of right now?

Um...estimate=

10 million Zonolian Troops
1million The Matthew Island Troops
Unknown NAE troops
Unknown Other nation's amounts

One million of mine, Zonolia. And Crontor landed at least 50,000 soldiers.

Also, yeah, we need a map, or this might result in confusion. Can you post that?
Map of Erjunhuf
Demonym: Erjunhite

Zonolia
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Zonolia » Tue Sep 07, 2010 4:40 pm

Erjunhuf wrote:
Zonolia wrote:
North african empire wrote:OOC: Zonolia how many total troops do you have in inside your country as of right now?

Um...estimate=

10 million Zonolian Troops
1million The Matthew Island Troops
Unknown NAE troops
Unknown Other nation's amounts

One million of mine, Zonolia. And Crontor landed at least 50,000 soldiers.

Also, yeah, we need a map, or this might result in confusion. Can you post that?

ok good and map: http://img37.imageshack.us/f/zonoliamap.png/ sorry i could like make it an image on here if any of you can feel free to just remeber its my map of Zonolia
Kim Berloni-
President of Zonolia.
Territories:
S Islands Archipelago
Commonwealths:
Cubanonoa
The Island of Gu
Proud Progressive!
Political Compass

All Hail Emperor Palpatine, Savior of the Republic and Valiant Destroyer of the Anti-Establishment Jedi Order!

Shazbotdom
Postmaster-General

Founded: Sep 28, 2004
Anarchy

Postby Shazbotdom » Wed Sep 08, 2010 2:54 pm

OOC:
Where are everyone's troops roughly near?
ShazWeb || IIWiki || Discord: shazbertbot || 1 x NFL Picks League Champion (2021)
CosmoCast || SISA || CCD || CrawDaddy || SCIA || COPEC || Boudreaux's || CLS || SNC || ShazAir || BHC || TWO
NHL RND 1: COL 4 - 1 WPG | VGK 2 - 3 DAL | RND 2: NYR 0 - 0 CAR
NCAA MBB: Tulane 24-20 | LSU 28-17 || NCAA WSB: LSU 36-13

Zonolia
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Zonolia » Wed Sep 08, 2010 3:14 pm

Shazbotdom wrote:OOC:
Where are everyone's troops roughly near?

well i cant answer for me where exactly are you attacking at cause thats where im RP-ing my troops at.
Kim Berloni-
President of Zonolia.
Territories:
S Islands Archipelago
Commonwealths:
Cubanonoa
The Island of Gu
Proud Progressive!
Political Compass

Crontor
Minister

Founded: Jun 20, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Crontor » Wed Sep 08, 2010 6:58 pm

The Crontorian First Fleet is stationed in the mouth of the Gulf, and we landed our 50,000 Marines on the beaches near Zonolia City where they have begun to barricade themselves. Our 5,000 Crontorian Rapid Deployment Team soldiers landed and set up base on the opposite tip of the opening to the gulf and have set up artilery, AA guns and defensives and are now being joined by 15,000 more Marines.

Zonolia
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Zonolia » Thu Sep 09, 2010 4:38 am

OOC: If we can if you RP something at a city please but the number next to it what it is it makes it easier to find and yes even i havent memorized my map, also has anyone reailized that alot of my map things are based on RL things
Kim Berloni-
President of Zonolia.
Territories:
S Islands Archipelago
Commonwealths:
Cubanonoa
The Island of Gu
Proud Progressive!
Political Compass

The Matthew Islands
Negotiator

Founded: Feb 20, 2010
Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Matthew Islands » Thu Sep 09, 2010 5:23 am

OOC: I think me and Erjunhuf have about 1 million men each on the island. I also think, last I saw, that both of our armies have constructed and are manning a large series of fortifications across the country, although most are located near the gulf, as that is the only area you can really land.
Souseiseki wrote:as a posting career in the UK Poltics Thread becomes longer, the probability of literally becoming souseiseki approaches 1

Erjunhuf
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Erjunhuf » Thu Sep 09, 2010 3:04 pm

The Matthew Islands wrote:OOC: I think me and Erjunhuf have about 1 million men each on the island. I also think, last I saw, that both of our armies have constructed and are manning a large series of fortifications across the country, although most are located near the gulf, as that is the only area you can really land.

OOC: Yep, 1 million men, my fleet, and whatever aircraft I brought in. I'm down south, on the southern peninsula (east of city #34, I believe). I don't know ehere everyone else is, so you guys gotta figure that out.
Map of Erjunhuf

Zonolia
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Zonolia » Thu Sep 09, 2010 3:20 pm

To Zonolian Mutual Allies only (Nations helping Zonolia)
Ercription: Severe Level 10 (Only acessable by national leaders themselves)

The Dictorial President starts, "Hello, fellow leader...I am heatbroken to say i doubt diplomacy will work, so me and my generals have devised a daring plan he quotes from Medal of Honor Frontline'...We are about to embark on a great crusade or forever will Zonolia be in the darkness of Shazbotdom tyranny...' Men and Women we are going to invade Shazbotdom...This is how..." He steps off the podium and Senior General Paco steps on, "Ok, we are going to launch an airborne invasion of 7 million men behind enemy lines into Shazbotdom...the actual nation...we have been sceduled with 1 week to set up a false nation a very legite false nation, we are going to name it Kronios and it will have everything a real nation has. With this done we are going to send and ambassador to Shazbotdom and conducts talks of allying with them to help invade Zonolia, once in talks the ambassador will try to convince them that Kronios needs to land troops in Shazbotdom and use it as a HQ zone becuase Kronios is too far from Zonolia. This is when the invasion begins...Operation Underlord begins...we will make new uniforms with Kroniosian Flags on them and paradrop 7 million men into various Shazbotdomian locations. I know many will not survive but this is the only way because threatened by invasion they will try and invade Kronios and be sent on a wild goose chase and hopefully weaken them, please tells us your reponse on this and ideas you may have."

OOC: i mean RP a false nation not actually create one in NS.
Kim Berloni-
President of Zonolia.
Territories:
S Islands Archipelago
Commonwealths:
Cubanonoa
The Island of Gu
Proud Progressive!
Political Compass

Erjunhuf
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Erjunhuf » Thu Sep 09, 2010 5:00 pm

To: Zonolia and Allies
Encryption: Extreme

We also have a plan for such an invasion, known as Operation: Shadow's Hand. Even on this secure channel, I am reluctant to divulge information about the details, but know that in the event you move forward with this plan, or that Shazbotdom manages to break through our allied defenses, we will initiate our plan.

President Benjamin Archer
The Allied States of Erjunhuf
Map of Erjunhuf

Zonolia
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Zonolia » Thu Sep 09, 2010 6:31 pm

Erjunhuf wrote:To: Zonolia and Allies
Encryption: Extreme

We also have a plan for such an invasion, known as Operation: Shadow's Hand. Even on this secure channel, I am reluctant to divulge information about the details, but know that in the event you move forward with this plan, or that Shazbotdom manages to break through our allied defenses, we will initiate our plan.

President Benjamin Archer
The Allied States of Erjunhuf

ok but problem only one should be used and i think the Zonolian plan is good enough to use
Kim Berloni-
President of Zonolia.
Territories:
S Islands Archipelago
Commonwealths:
Cubanonoa
The Island of Gu
Proud Progressive!
Political Compass

Shazbotdom
Postmaster-General

Anarchy

Postby Shazbotdom » Thu Sep 09, 2010 7:04 pm

OOC:
Okay, I'll say the bombers were hitting targets along the region between cities 42 and 43. Ship-based artillary strikes from my 2 Super Drednaughts will commence this post at land based targets along the northern opening of the Gulf while the Destroyers and Cruisers will begin firing upon Naval Targets.

IC:
SECRET IC: SD-213, 11th HAVOC Naval Battlegroup

The main guns began to rotate to their final positions, the grinding of the gears could be heard throughout the ship as they settled on their final positions bearing 223 mark 423. In the bridge Admiral Yackber was looking over the targeting computer information that was being fed to the bridge from satelites in orbit as well as the computer systems based within the guns themselves. The auto loaders moved shells into the three big guns within each turret.

"Target, Gun battery 3, Coordinates 942.31," Yackber said into a headset. "Target, Gun battery 2, Coordinates 944.25. Target, Gun battery 4, coordinates 950.22. Target, Gun battery 1, coordinates 945.55." He then walked over to the door leading outside and put on his sound-muffling headset. The rest of the bridge did the same. But he walked outside of the bridge onto the observation platform and shut the door. Pushing a button on the wall, a little red light lit up near the door, that was the signal.

"All guns, fire. Repeat, all guns, Fire," Captain Anderson said into a microphone before shutting it off. With that, the main guns on the Super Drednaught all fired at the same time, shaking the ship to it's very base and making vibrationary waves in the water extend from all sides. Throughout the fleet main guns started firing, using the firing of the Captial Ships as their sign to fire on their desginated targets. Within seconds hundreds of shells were screaming at long distances towards their targets on the shore and in the water near the mouth of the Bay.

SCENE: I-121, Insurgent-class Special Operations Submarine
Major Johnson was preparing his men, the small submarine was specifically designed to move at slow speeds in order to be not seen by sonar. THen when it reaches within 100 yards of it's destination, the back section with the troops floods and the bottom drops out so that the SpecOps can swim the rest of the way to the shoreline.

The men were cheking their weapons, with their XR-03s Silenced Sub-Machine Guns and their XR-02b Magnum Handguns and put the waterproof covering over the barrels. They would be within drop range in the next 45 minutes, skirting the Sonar range of the enemy fleet at a depth just only 45 feet above the sea floor. Johnson sat down at the head of the submarine and put his helmet on and sealed it. He would take this 45 minutes to shield himself from the outside world and meditate. It's what made Noble Team the best BlackOps team in the Corps.
ShazWeb || IIWiki || Discord: shazbertbot || 1 x NFL Picks League Champion (2021)
CosmoCast || SISA || CCD || CrawDaddy || SCIA || COPEC || Boudreaux's || CLS || SNC || ShazAir || BHC || TWO

Erjunhuf
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Erjunhuf » Thu Sep 09, 2010 7:46 pm

On the Beach, Just North of Zonolia City (City 43)

Almost all of the troops in the area were huddled in their pre-made trenches and foxholes: Private James Fischer made sure he was. As Crontoran troops made it ashore, Erjunhuf forces waved them over to safety, even grabbing and pulling in those who fell. The air sirens were still shrilling away: it was a creepy sight to the young Private.

"Incoming! Hit the deck!" someone yelled, pointing at the sky. Fischer obeyed instantly, like any good soldier, putting his hands over his ears and covering his head. Mere seconds later, an explosion shook the ground, only a few yards away from Fischer. More and more hit the ground; a massive explosion was heard only a few miles away from the frontal beach defenses. Shrapnel took down men who hadn yet to get into cover, and a couple of bunkers, set up only days ago, were destroyed almost instantly. However, the bombing run stopped after only a couple of minutes: the air raid sirens died down as Fischer stuck his head out of his foxhole. Several men were dead on the ground, only a few feet away from him: the beach, flat and equal only a few minutes ago, now had several craters covering its surface. But it looked as though the worst had been done primarily to nearby bunkers: James hoped the men who had to man those had escaped.

Erjunhuf War HQ, Somewhere inside Zonolia City

General Murphy was mulling over the latest reports from the bombings. 6 concrete bunkers destroyed, several artillery pieces ruined, a radar/AA gun installation, and three or four ammo depots had exploded. But luckily, human casualties had been light: only 150 dead, and 600 wounded. He supposed they could have been much worse: his tank positions were still well hidden, and construction on new bunkers were being planned. Still, he did need to do one thing...

Code: Select all
To: All Erjunhuf Forces

F-18 and F-117 fighters will now be ready to do defensive operations over Erjunhuf defensive works, in order to defend against any more bombing runs.

From the Desk of Genery Clint Murphy
Map of Erjunhuf

The Matthew Islands
Negotiator

Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Matthew Islands » Fri Sep 10, 2010 9:23 am

(OOC: Hope this is alright. You said that your super dreadnoughts were not attached with the main fleet so...)

HMS Fury, slinked through the water, silently approaching its target, the hulking mass of one of Shazbotdom super dreadnoughts. Elsewhere, HMS Strike, another Knight class SSN, was approaching the other. The SONAR operators, could detect the huge pounding of the enemy guns, and felt sorry for the men on shore.

"We are in firing range captain."
The captain walked over to a radio operator.
"Excellent." He picked up a microphone, "Attention Strike, this is Fury, are you in range?"
A voice came through the radio,
"Roger Fury, we are in range, and primed."
"You are cleared to engage, see you on the other side." The captain then placed the mike down, then turned to his lieutenant and nodded. The lieutenant picked up another mic.
"Bridge to tubes, you are cleared for discharge of 4 super-6's over."
"Roger bridge, four super-6's discharged, in 3...2...1, first one out... Second one out... 3rd one out... 4th one out, we are clear."
The captain then said,
"Full power, dive to lower depths at full speed. Try and find a rock formation, it might hide us from SONAR."

Meanwhile, 4 S-6 Hammer torpedo's streaked through the inky blackness of the sea, towards the Super dreadnoughts.

Zonolian mainland,between city 42 and 43:

Damage was light to TMI forces. Command was located safely in the mainland, and only a small fuel depot was hit. They weren't sure what state the other nations allies were in.

Losses from super dreadnought strikes:

10 Killed in Depot explosions.
20 wounded.
5 Trucks lost.
2 Jeeps lost.
Last edited by The Matthew Islands on Sat Sep 11, 2010 11:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
Souseiseki wrote:as a posting career in the UK Poltics Thread becomes longer, the probability of literally becoming souseiseki approaches 1

Zonolia
Senator

Ex-Nation

Development Stage of Operation Underlord

Postby Zonolia » Fri Sep 10, 2010 3:02 pm

OOC: When i actually start this i will make a new thread

IC: Ok, so any one have any ideas, our goal is to have a fully operation faux government in a week (ill make it RL Monday)
Kim Berloni-
President of Zonolia.
Territories:
S Islands Archipelago
Commonwealths:
Cubanonoa
The Island of Gu
Proud Progressive!
Political Compass

Crontor
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Crontor » Fri Sep 10, 2010 5:37 pm

Air over Zonolia City:

The 50 F-22s streamed through the sky in an attack triangle, as radar began to pick up the hostile bombers that were currently bombing allied positions. They broke into appropriate squadrons and began to strafe the attacking bombers with missiles and turret fire.

Crontorian First Fleet:

"Admiral, we have friendlies attacking the hostiles!"

"What are they attacking?" queried Admiral von Schoffen.

"The Super Dreadnaughts!"

"Position our fleet into firing range and attack!"

The First Fleet, after positioning itself into firing range, starting unloading cruise missiles and shells from the 20 destroyers, 15 missile cruisers, as well as the carriers, as the 10 attack subs went in to fire their torpedos.

Defensive positions near Zonolia City:

After the bombing, General Alexander survayed the damage. Some of their troops were caught out in the open and killed, and one of the LCATs was hit on shore. Total losses: 331 dead, 476 wounded, one LCAT, 3 howitzers, and 2 munition trucks.

But the fire from the enemy fleet continued to pound the defensive positions. The General sighed as he ran back to the HQ.

Current Militray statistics after losses and reinforcments:

First Fleet:
3 Nimitz-Class Nuclear Aircraft Carriers
20 Arleigh Burke Class Destroyers
15 Ticonderoga Class Missile Cruisers
10 Attack Submarines
49 LCAT Amphibious Assault Craft
75 F-22 Air Superiority Fighters
30 AC-Thunderbolt Attack Fighters
25 Chinook Class Helicopters
30 Blackhawk Helicopters
30 C-V22 Ospreys

120 M1ABRAMS Main Battle Tanks
47 Mobile Howitzers
60 M-2 Bradley Infantry Fighting Vehicles
75 A-64 Apache Attack Helicopters
64,699 Infantry and Marines
5,000 Crontorian Rapid Deployment Team
125 Humvees (with mounted gatling gun, fires 50 rounds a second).
30 Mobile SAM Platforms
30 Flak guns
Last edited by Crontor on Fri Sep 10, 2010 5:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Shazbotdom
Postmaster-General

Anarchy

Postby Shazbotdom » Sat Sep 11, 2010 1:00 pm

The Matthew Islands wrote:Snip

OOC:
I should have specified better. Standard fleet protocal would be Carriers in the center, SD's slightly to the Bow of the carriers, surounded by everything else. which would mean that sonar would be going ape-shit crazy if subs were in the area and depth charges would be pounding around your subs. Unless you want to attempt the suicide mission to take out the SD's with the rest of the fleet around you. Then i could RP the rest of the fleet dropping the depth charges.

The Matthew Islands
Negotiator

Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Matthew Islands » Sat Sep 11, 2010 1:04 pm

Shazbotdom wrote:
The Matthew Islands wrote:[size=75]Snip

OOC:
I should have specified better. Standard fleet protocal would be Carriers in the center, SD's slightly to the Bow of the carriers, surounded by everything else. which would mean that sonar would be going ape-shit crazy if subs were in the area and depth charges would be pounding around your subs. Unless you want to attempt the suicide mission to take out the SD's with the rest of the fleet around you. Then i could RP the rest of the fleet dropping the depth charges.

OOC: Yeah, go with the suicide mission. I will RP them getting taken out by depth charges.[/size]

Shazbotdom
Postmaster-General

Anarchy

Postby Shazbotdom » Sun Sep 12, 2010 1:04 pm

The Matthew Islands wrote:
Shazbotdom wrote:
The Matthew Islands wrote:Snip

OOC:

OOC: Yeah, go with the suicide mission. I will RP them getting taken out by depth charges.

SCENE: SD-213, 11th HAVOC Naval Battlegroup
Sirens were heard blaring across the fleet as Admiral Yackber was running through the ship to the bridge. As the door to the bridge swung open, he ran through, "What's the situation?" he yelled as he got onto the bridge. People were scrambling and the captain was just finishing telling someone to drop countermeasures into the water. He then turned to face his superior.

"Sir, we have torpedoes in the water. The Insurgents are off and to the bottom, but I have given the order to brace for imact." He said as he brought up a picture from sonar on a large screen. "Sonar shows two frogs in our pond. They must've been deep and not moving for us to move right over them like this. When they fired we picked up the torps on passive sonar, but we switched to Active and ran across them."

"Drop Depth Charges, tell the entire fucking fleet to drop them. I want these subs sunk, NOW," the Admiral yelled back. Across the fleet, in a matter of seconds, Depth Charge barrels began firing off the sides of each ship, dropping dozens and dozens of Depth Charges into the water.

SCENE: I-121, Insurgent-class Special Operations Submarine
The submarines with the BlackOps were moving as fast as they could without being seen or heard. They had made their way almost all the way to the drop off point, using coral, cliffs and underwater features as cover for their approach to the shoreline. Suddenly the lighting within the submarine changed to a blue, which was the sign to the Marines that they were within a few hundred feet of their targeted drop-off point. They were sitting very paitently. Then suddenly the bottom under them opened up.

Over their headset, the men heard their leader, "Lets do it Noble Team! Oorah!" Then the hydrolics on their chair moved, becomming angled on a negative 45 degree angle, making it so that the BlackOps Marines slid off of the chairs straight into the water. With their guns attached to their chest, they began the long swim towards the shoreline.

The Matthew Islands
Negotiator

Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Matthew Islands » Sun Sep 12, 2010 3:13 pm

11th HAVOC Naval Battlegroup:
HMS fury, rocked from side to side, as depth charges exploded all around her.
Inside the sub, the men were knew they were going to die, but they didn't care. If they got those super dreadnoughts, then the Royal Navy's plan would have a chance of succeeding.

Down, near the torpedo tubes, the engineers of Fury, were desperately trying to arm some more torpedo's to randomly fire out.

They managed to get one more off before a depth charge made a direct hit, followed by another, and another, until the entire sub was destroyed.

The entire crew of HMS Fury, was killed.

HMS Strike, soon joined Fury in the same fate, depth charges ripping the sub apart.

Out to sea, Patrol Merlin Super-King 7:
The Merlin, swept across the ocean. Stopping at regular intervals, it then lowered, a SONAR device into the waters.

They had found nothing so far, until...
"Uhhh, I think we have something, look."
Another operator looked at the screen.
"ehh, its probably some fish or something."
"I still think we should check it out."
The pilot then cut in.
"Sorry, we don't have enough fuel. I can try and head out there, but the best we can do is radio HQ, and ask to send out a another copter."
"Alright, take us as far as possible, then we will radio HQ."
The Merlin, turned, and flew out towards the source. It stopped after some time, then lowered the SONAR device into the water again.
"See? Look at the way it is dispersed. It looks like a large school of fish."
"Maybe, but we can't go and check. We will just have to radio HQ to send out another copter."
Lifting the SONAR device again, the helicopter turned, and headed back to base, while radioing another helicopter, of the location of the mystery source.

Erjunhuf
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Erjunhuf » Sun Sep 12, 2010 3:43 pm

"Sir! We've picked up a weird reading on the hydrophone." A crewman called out to Admiral Jack Edwards, leader of the Erjunhuf 1st Fleet in Zonolian waters. Curious, the admiral walked over to the man.

"What do you have to report?"

"Well sir," the crewman - Ensign Jenkins, his name was, according to his uniform - began. "We started picking up odd readings about 3 minutes ago. Sounded like a submarine breaking apart, maybe more than one." Jenkins handed Admiral Edwards a pair of headphones. "We have it recorded here."

Edwards put them on, and listened intently. It was faint, but it...it definitely sounded like a submarine, maybe even more than one. But the fleet couldn't leave its position: it had to defend against the possibility of an amphibious assault. But he could do one thing...

"Good call, ensign. Do you have the coordinates?" Jenkins nodded and handed the admiral the information he needed. Nodding in thanks, Edwards walked over to his radioman after checking the paper: it didn't match up with any of the allies naval locations.

"Scramble three F-22's. Keep them under radar, and have them equipped with some anti-ship missiles. We finally found the position of the Shazbotdom Navy."
Map of Erjunhuf

Shazbotdom
Postmaster-General

Anarchy

Postby Shazbotdom » Sun Sep 12, 2010 4:00 pm

SCENE: Combined SpecOps Fire Teams
"Sarge, did you hear that?" One of the men in Noble Team stated.

All the men got quiet and stayed still for a few minutes. They heard it also, a helecopter that dropped something into the water. "Men, there is a cave about 30 yard south. We'll hold out there for a while."

They swam as fast as they could towards that location and climbed into the underwater cave and were lucky to find that it had an air pocket within it. They got up into the air pocket and popped their helmets off. "This isn't good. If our cover is blown then this mission is over," Major Johnson said. "Teams, lets get out of the water and scout out some of these tunnels, lets find a back door out of this mess."

"Yes, Sir!" They all replied and fanned out.

Crontor
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Crontor » Sun Sep 12, 2010 6:59 pm

Crontorian Fleet, off the Zonolian Coast:

The pounding of the guns was deafening as the destroyers unloaded their artilery onto the enemy dreadnaughts.

"Admiral, friendly subs have been hit and destroyed."

"Damn," said Admiral von Schoffen, he pondered the radar for a moment, "keep firing upon the enemy fleet."

OOC: Shazbotdom, i think i attacked your bombers returning from the raid, i wasn't sure if you knew this?

Zonolia
Senator

Ex-Nation

Answer of all answers!!!

Postby Zonolia » Mon Sep 13, 2010 3:45 pm

Ok listen i have looked through the Zonolian Constitution and i leared what our leader authorized is unconstitutional in our nation. i need foreign help to plan a revolt against the government and the leader. This is what happened...in our "State" Constitution it is one page but in small text within it, it says the "Official" Constitution is really comprised of documents written by every 60 million people in Zonolian in 1967 so i searched and within a document made by one David Josuanaia it says and i quote,"No, Zonolian shall ever be harmed by said government but only in the time of civil war, or armed revolt" this being written says when the DP authorized is illegal in Zonolia...
Kim Berloni-
President of Zonolia.
Territories:
S Islands Archipelago
Commonwealths:
Cubanonoa
The Island of Gu
Proud Progressive!
Political Compass

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents