NATION

PASSWORD

Breaking News: Marcuda Strikes at Zonolia

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Zonolia
Senator

Founded: Jan 21, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Zonolia » Sat Sep 04, 2010 8:47 pm

Grand Redosia wrote:
Zonolia wrote:
Grand Redosia wrote:
Zonolia wrote:
Grand Redosia wrote:
Zonolia wrote:
Grand Redosia wrote:Catherine I, Empress of Grand Redosia, heard of the problems in Zonolia, and decided to take advantage of it. She immediately provoked, although secretly, a rebellion within the borders of Zonolia. The Empress secretly provided support to this rebellion, and in public, withdrew finanical assistance from the Matthew Islands. The rebellion, with Redosian assistance, began to spread across Zonolia, amongst those citizens who hated the Zonolian dictatorship.

I hope you know this is impossible there is no rebellion the people are recovering from the last Socio-Capitalist one why would they turn against themselves?

OOC: What about certain people being disenchanted against the government and revolting.

OOC: Thats only about 1,000 people whos life can easily be turned over to the "Expendible" swich

Could those people be the ones revolting?

sure

Okay then.

IC: 1,000 people in Zonolia were tired of the conditions in the country, and revolted. They burned Zonolian farms, raped and beat hundreds of Zonolian women and young children, and caused major disruptions for some Zonolian towns. They were provided finanical and military assistance by the Redosian Empire.

Well couldnt i just add fire to the flame and blow their heads off?
Hell hath no fury like a mod scorned.
Kim Berloni-
President of Zonolia.
Population (Homeland+Colonies-As of 03/14/2014): 19,874,000,000
Current Year: 2014
Territories:
(Jikilo Brothers Incorporated)
S Islands Archipelago
Commonwealths:
Cubanonoa
The Island of Gu
Proud Progressive!
Political Compass
Economic Left/Right: -5.00
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -5.49

All Hail Emperor Palpatine, Savior of the Republic and Valiant Destroyer of the Anti-Establishment Jedi Order!

Grand Redosia
Envoy

Founded: Aug 29, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Grand Redosia » Sat Sep 04, 2010 8:49 pm

Zonolia wrote:
Grand Redosia wrote:
Zonolia wrote:
Grand Redosia wrote:
Zonolia wrote:
Grand Redosia wrote:
Zonolia wrote:
Grand Redosia wrote:Catherine I, Empress of Grand Redosia, heard of the problems in Zonolia, and decided to take advantage of it. She immediately provoked, although secretly, a rebellion within the borders of Zonolia. The Empress secretly provided support to this rebellion, and in public, withdrew finanical assistance from the Matthew Islands. The rebellion, with Redosian assistance, began to spread across Zonolia, amongst those citizens who hated the Zonolian dictatorship.

I hope you know this is impossible there is no rebellion the people are recovering from the last Socio-Capitalist one why would they turn against themselves?

OOC: What about certain people being disenchanted against the government and revolting.

OOC: Thats only about 1,000 people whos life can easily be turned over to the "Expendible" swich

sure

Okay then.

IC: 1,000 people in Zonolia were tired of the conditions in the country, and revolted. They burned Zonolian farms, raped and beat hundreds of Zonolian women and young children, and caused major disruptions for some Zonolian towns. They were provided finanical and military assistance by the Redosian Empire.

No. You should crush the rebellion slowly.
Government: Absolute Monarchy and Autocratic Empire

-Empress Catherine I of Grand Redosia

Colonies: New Redosia

Current Population: 10 million

Military size:
Army-500,000 troops
Navy-180 destroyers, 125 cruisers, 150 submarines
Air Force-500 bombers and 500 fighters

Zonolia
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Zonolia » Sat Sep 04, 2010 8:51 pm

Grand Redosia wrote:
Zonolia wrote:
Grand Redosia wrote:
Zonolia wrote:
Grand Redosia wrote:
Zonolia wrote:
Grand Redosia wrote:
Zonolia wrote:

sure

Okay then.

Slowly but painfully as in i capture them one by one and aim a tank's gun at them?
Kim Berloni-
President of Zonolia.
Territories:
S Islands Archipelago
Commonwealths:
Cubanonoa
The Island of Gu
Proud Progressive!
Political Compass

All Hail Emperor Palpatine, Savior of the Republic and Valiant Destroyer of the Anti-Establishment Jedi Order!

Grand Redosia
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Grand Redosia » Sat Sep 04, 2010 8:54 pm

Zonolia wrote:
Grand Redosia wrote:
Zonolia wrote:
Grand Redosia wrote:
Zonolia wrote:
Grand Redosia wrote:
Zonolia wrote:
Grand Redosia wrote:
Zonolia wrote:

sure

Okay then.

Slowly but painfully as in i capture them one by one and aim a tank's gun at them?

Yes.

Military size:
Army-500,000 troops

Zonolia
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Zonolia » Sat Sep 04, 2010 8:55 pm

Grand Redosia wrote:
Zonolia wrote:
Grand Redosia wrote:
Zonolia wrote:
Grand Redosia wrote:
Zonolia wrote:
Grand Redosia wrote:
Zonolia wrote:
Grand Redosia wrote:
Zonolia wrote:

sure

Okay then.

Yes.

No im not gonna do that but i will let the number slowly rise to lets say um...10,000?
Kim Berloni-
President of Zonolia.
Territories:
S Islands Archipelago
Commonwealths:
Cubanonoa
The Island of Gu
Proud Progressive!
Political Compass

Grand Redosia
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Grand Redosia » Sat Sep 04, 2010 8:59 pm

Zonolia wrote:
Grand Redosia wrote:
Zonolia wrote:
Grand Redosia wrote:
Zonolia wrote:
Grand Redosia wrote:
Zonolia wrote:
Grand Redosia wrote:
Zonolia wrote:
Grand Redosia wrote:
Zonolia wrote:

sure

Okay then.

Yes.

No im not gonna do that but i will let the number slowly rise to lets say um...10,000?

Okay.

Military size:
Army-500,000 troops

Zonolia
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Zonolia » Sat Sep 04, 2010 9:00 pm

Grand Redosia wrote:
Zonolia wrote:
Grand Redosia wrote:
Zonolia wrote:
Grand Redosia wrote:
Zonolia wrote:
Grand Redosia wrote:
Zonolia wrote:
Grand Redosia wrote:
Zonolia wrote:
Grand Redosia wrote:
Zonolia wrote:

sure

Okay then.

Yes.

Okay.

Ok good
Kim Berloni-
President of Zonolia.
Territories:
S Islands Archipelago
Commonwealths:
Cubanonoa
The Island of Gu
Proud Progressive!
Political Compass

Shazbotdom
Postmaster-General

Founded: Sep 28, 2004
Anarchy

Postby Shazbotdom » Sat Sep 04, 2010 9:05 pm

SECRET IC:
SCENE: SD-213, 11th HAVOC Naval Battlegroup

22:00:48 Zulu
"Captain," Admiral Yackber yells as he walks onto the bridge. He just woke up a few minutes ago. "How long until we can launch the bombers?"

"Sir, we were preparing Flight Group Epsilon as we speak," He replied. "They will be launching from that carrier over there," he added, pointing off in the distance towards AC-671, an Indestructable-class Aircraft Carrier. "We are also preparing Flight Group Alpha over at AC-241 and Flight Group Baker over at AC-899. They all will launch simultaniously in T-Minus 15 minutes."

"Good job, Captain," Yackber replied. He grabbed a pair of binoculars and peered out over the fleet. It was the dead of night and as he knew, you couldn't see a damned thing in this darkness. Most of the fleets were running without their regular lights running and had on the night-time blues.

SCENE: AC-671, 11th HAVOC Naval Battlegroup
22:10:24 Zulu
Epsilon 4 was being pulled out onto the deck of the carrier, readying it into it's vertical take-off position near the aft of the carrier. With the fleet traveling at flank speed, it will be a tricky take-off for the bomber fleets, especially when they are loaded up with a few thousand pounds of anti-personel bombs.

SCENE: AC-899, 11th HAVOC Naval Battlegroup
22:12:18 Zulu
The thrusters on flight Group Baker ignighted at low power, the pilots were running their final system checks before they ignighted at full power to take off. The pilot gave a thumbs up to the rest of his flight crew as well as the deck crew who helped to prepare his aircraft over the past hour.

SCENE: AC-241, 11th HAVOC Naval Battlegroup
22:14:55 Zulu
The deck hand held his light wands out to the sides and held them there for 3 seconds; then in a swift motion he moved the wands around and stuck one out to the side and then pointed the other directly into the air. At that very second across the flight deck the Flight Group of 6 Bombers, dubbed Flight Group Alpha, thrusted heavily and lifted off of the flight deck. When one looked out over the rest of the fleet, the other two Flight Groups destined for the bombing run on Zonolian Military Positions coudl also be seen doing the same thing at the same time.

22:15:58 Zulu
Admiral Yackber was standing on the observation deck just outside of the Bridge watching the flight groups take off from the three aircraft carriers. He breathed in a sigh of the fresh sea air, something that he enjoy's every time he's on the flagship of his fleet.

"Sir," Captain Anderson interrupted him from the doorway leading to the bridge, "we have word from the 12th HAVOC Battlegroup that they have successfully launched 3 Bombing Groups, making the total number of birds in the air set as 36 for the first bombing run."

"Thank you for that update, Captain," he said as he continued to stare out into the blackness. "You are dismissed."

OOC:
Guy's, watch the Quote Pyramid.
ShazWeb || IIWiki || Discord: shazbertbot || 1 x NFL Picks League Champion (2021)
CosmoCast || SISA || CCD || CrawDaddy || SCIA || COPEC || Boudreaux's || CLS || SNC || ShazAir || BHC || TWO
NHL RND 2: NYR 3 - 0 CAR | FLA 2 - 1 BOS | VAN 1 - 1 EDM | DAL 1 - 1 COL
NCAA MBB: Tulane 26-22 | LSU 31-18 || NCAA WSB: LSU 38-14

Zonolia
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Zonolia » Sat Sep 04, 2010 9:18 pm

Shazbotdom wrote:SECRET IC:

22:00:48 Zulu
"Captain," Admiral Yackber yells as he walks onto the bridge. He just woke up a few minutes ago. "How long until we can launch the bombers?"

"Sir, we were preparing Flight Group Epsilon as we speak," He replied. "They will be launching from that carrier over there," he added, pointing off in the distance towards AC-671, an Indestructable-class Aircraft Carrier. "We are also preparing Flight Group Alpha over at AC-241 and Flight Group Baker over at AC-899. They all will launch simultaniously in T-Minus 15 minutes."

"Good job, Captain," Yackber replied. He grabbed a pair of binoculars and peered out over the fleet. It was the dead of night and as he knew, you couldn't see a damned thing in this darkness. Most of the fleets were running without their regular lights running and had on the night-time blues.

SCENE: AC-671, 11th HAVOC Naval Battlegroup
22:10:24 Zulu
Epsilon 4 was being pulled out onto the deck of the carrier, readying it into it's vertical take-off position near the aft of the carrier. With the fleet traveling at flank speed, it will be a tricky take-off for the bomber fleets, especially when they are loaded up with a few thousand pounds of anti-personel bombs.

SCENE: AC-899, 11th HAVOC Naval Battlegroup
22:12:18 Zulu
The thrusters on flight Group Baker ignighted at low power, the pilots were running their final system checks before they ignighted at full power to take off. The pilot gave a thumbs up to the rest of his flight crew as well as the deck crew who helped to prepare his aircraft over the past hour.

SCENE: AC-241, 11th HAVOC Naval Battlegroup
22:14:55 Zulu
The deck hand held his light wands out to the sides and held them there for 3 seconds; then in a swift motion he moved the wands around and stuck one out to the side and then pointed the other directly into the air. At that very second across the flight deck the Flight Group of 6 Bombers, dubbed Flight Group Alpha, thrusted heavily and lifted off of the flight deck. When one looked out over the rest of the fleet, the other two Flight Groups destined for the bombing run on Zonolian Military Positions coudl also be seen doing the same thing at the same time.

22:15:58 Zulu
Admiral Yackber was standing on the observation deck just outside of the Bridge watching the flight groups take off from the three aircraft carriers. He breathed in a sigh of the fresh sea air, something that he enjoy's every time he's on the flagship of his fleet.

"Sir," Captain Anderson interrupted him from the doorway leading to the bridge, "we have word from the 12th HAVOC Battlegroup that they have successfully launched 3 Bombing Groups, making the total number of birds in the air set as 36 for the first bombing run."

"Thank you for that update, Captain," he said as he continued to stare out into the blackness. "You are dismissed."

OOC:
Guy's, watch the Quote Pyramid.

Zonolian Air Academy
Instructor Peteers says,"Ok, listen you are going to be trained for 3 days and thats it, why? Becuase we need men to fly these..." He rips off a cover from a huge object "The new and experimental X-90-10 InterIsland Fighter Jet, this thing can only fly within the national limits but she pack one hell of a punch, she can go roughly mach 1, she is equipped with 2 Kelvorian 20mm Cannons (OOC: They are based off the real life The M61 Vulcan 20 mm cannon) and thats it yeah she doesnt carry and ordinance due to the eqipment needed to carry two of these bad boys, and also she has barly been tested."
Kim Berloni-
President of Zonolia.
Territories:
S Islands Archipelago
Commonwealths:
Cubanonoa
The Island of Gu
Proud Progressive!
Political Compass

Erjunhuf
Ambassador

Founded: Jun 01, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Erjunhuf » Sat Sep 04, 2010 9:44 pm

"No, you listen! We need some close-air support, so send as many A-10's as you can!" General Murphy slammed the phone down: all he wanted was some more planes, in case the enemy could land armor. Command wanted to only spare 25: he needed 100. And now there was an annoying beeping in the background...what was that noise?!?

"Sir, radar is picking up some odd inbounds!" A private yelled to him. Murphy grimaced: if it was an enemy bombing run, he needed to stop it. But at the same time, if it was nothing, he would give away his fighter positions...

"Alright, launch an AWACS plane. We'll see what this unknown is."
Map of Erjunhuf
Demonym: Erjunhite

Crontor
Minister

Founded: Jun 20, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Crontor » Sun Sep 05, 2010 5:52 am

Deck of the CSS Avenger Aircraft Carrier:

"Admiral von Shoffen," said one of the communications officers, saluting as the Admiral turned around.

"Yes?"

"Sir we have picked up a flight of 36 bombers of Shazdotdom moving in to the land defenses set up by Erjunhuf and the Matthews Islands. Erjunhuf is requesting planes for the defense."

"Send them 50 of our F-22 fighters, also, send the LCATS ashore with our troops to bolster the defenses theirs, then bring the fleet to where the Erjunhuf Defenses are to provide extra cover."

"Yes sir."

To: General Murphy

General Murphy,

We are aware of your need for fighters, so we have sent 50 F-22s, to provide air cover for your defenses. In addition, we are landing 50,000 troops, armor, artilery, and helicopters via LCAT ocean transports to bolster your defenses.

We hope we haved helped:

Admiral von Shoffen

The Matthew Islands
Negotiator

Founded: Feb 20, 2010
Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Matthew Islands » Sun Sep 05, 2010 2:11 pm

*EDIT: IGNORE ALL THAT CRAP ABOUT THE SUBS.*

Field HQ, Fort Zonolia:
Field Marshall Cole was looking over a map, when an officer came running in.
"Sir, we have reports that our allies are launching fighters to meet an enemy bombing run."
"Damn, warn all our installations to be on high alert."
"Should we scramble fighters to intercept them?"
"Yes, but have them patrol near our installations. If we try to intercept them as well, it might lead to blue on blue incidents. If our Allies don't stop them, then, we will launch our own operations."
Last edited by The Matthew Islands on Sun Sep 05, 2010 2:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Souseiseki wrote:as a posting career in the UK Poltics Thread becomes longer, the probability of literally becoming souseiseki approaches 1

Erjunhuf
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Erjunhuf » Sun Sep 05, 2010 2:14 pm

Code: Select all
To Admiral von Shoffen:
Encryption: Extreme

We thank you for the support you are sending us. We do have prepared positions for any and all artillery you are sending, so once they are landed, we can direct them to the necessary positions, and we can get you set up. Additionally, we have all beaches being covered by us presighted for both mortars and artillery, and that information will be given to your troops upon arrival. As for your tanks and other armor, we have concealed positions for you to place yours deep in Zonolian territory.

Major General Murphy

As soon as word had spread about the incoming bombers, 50 F-18's were scrambled and sent up to engage the hostiles, and meet up with the Crontarian aircraft. All coastal AA guns were put on full alert, in case the fighters were destroyed.
Map of Erjunhuf

Shazbotdom
Postmaster-General

Anarchy

Postby Shazbotdom » Sun Sep 05, 2010 2:29 pm

SECRET IC:
SCENE: Combined Bomber Groups

"This is Alpha Leader to Flight Groups; adjust course to Three Nine Seven mark Two Four One," Captain Jackson stated to the rest of the flight groups through the encrypted inter-aircraft channel. "Set cruise control momentarilly and put on your atmospheric helmets then adjust altitude to 62 Kilometers and watch your heat shielding."

Admiral Yackber watched out the window of the bridge. A multitude of Pelican Airships being prepared on the decks of 12 of the aircraft carriers within the fleet, although he couldn't see them at all. He knew that they were being prepared because he gave the order not 15 minutes ago. He just got finished reading a report that the bombers were making their half-way changes in altitude.

"Are you sure that the enemy doesn't have weaponry that can hit that high?" he asked the Captain who was standing paitently near the radar.

"Afirmative, Sir," he replied. "Although, sir, I do have reports from our satelites that some AWAC's were dispatched from Zonolia, although their country of origin are undeterminable."

"Thats most disturbing," he replied back. "How long till the bombers arrive at their targets?"

"T-Minus fourty-five minutes. Although they can make it in thirty if they boost up to Mach 2," he noted.

"Give the order to burst to Mach 2 and prepare for final decent over targets," The Admiral Replied back.

"Yes, Sir," Captain Anderson replied. He then walked over to the communications station and picked up the headset "turn on encoded communications channel Alpha Three Two Seven," he said to the seaman. The seaman then nodded at him and he began to speak...

SCENE: Alpha Leader
"...Bomber Team Zero One, this is the fleet. Increase speed to Mach 2 and make preperations for final decent. Repeat, increase speed to Mach 2 and prepare for final decent. Over?"

"This is Alpha 1 to the Fleet, we have recieved your order and are increasing to Mach 2. Over and out."

SCENE: BS-442
The main guns began their slow rotation in preperation for their firing. Many of the main guns from the fleet also started their rotations towards the Zonolian Mainland, pointing directly forward. With the maing uns of the 20 BattleShips, 40 BattleCruisers and 40 Cruisers all turning towards the shorelines of Zonolia, where the enemy has set up their entrenchments.

The timetable was still on track, with the primary bombing campaign stepped up by 15 minutes but the artillary strike taking place right on schedual.
ShazWeb || IIWiki || Discord: shazbertbot || 1 x NFL Picks League Champion (2021)
CosmoCast || SISA || CCD || CrawDaddy || SCIA || COPEC || Boudreaux's || CLS || SNC || ShazAir || BHC || TWO

Shazbotdom
Postmaster-General

Anarchy

Postby Shazbotdom » Sun Sep 05, 2010 2:33 pm

The Matthew Islands wrote:Near the Shazbotdom fleet:
"Sir, they have launched bombers towards the mainland, they are going to intercept them."
"Are the rest of the squad in position?"
"Yes sir, they are all lined up against their respective ships."
"Good, tell them to fire on my mark."
Lurking beneath the waters, of the Shazbotdom fleet, were 40 Knight class submarines.

They had each lined up against an Indestructible aircraft carrier, and were waiting for the order to fire.

HMS Thunderclap, was the lead sub in the attack, its captain waiting nervously until he was told to give the order.

Suddenly the Submarines radio operator called,
"We are cleared to engage!"
The captain, rushed over, and grabbed a radio mic.
"All units, this is Thunderclap, you are cleared to engage, I repeat, cleared to engage, dual salvo's are go!"

As the message was relayed, all of the subs, launched 4 torpedo's, reloaded and launched 4 more, at the enemy aircraft carriers.
The second salvo could cost some of them precious time in escaping the enemy cruiser's and destroyers, but hopefully, if they lured them out, they would lose the protection of the slow battleships and battle cruisers.

The Sub's, after launching their salvo's, then began franticly diving to a deeper depth, and moving forward at full speed to try and escape.

Field HQ, Fort Zonolia:
Field Marshall Cole was looking over a map, when an officer came running in.
"Sir, we have reports that our allies are launching fighters to meet an enemy bombing run."
"Damn, warn all our installations to be on high alert."
"Should we scramble fighters to intercept them?"
"Yes, but have them patrol near our installations. If we try to intercept them as well, it might lead to blue on blue incidents. If our Allies don't stop them, then, we will launch our own operations."

OOC:
Sorry, but sonar would have seen those subs if they were a kilometer away. You can't just claim they are right on top of my fleet of more than 262 ships without being seen, especially since the Carriers are near the interior of the fleet, surrounded by everything else except the Super Dreadnaughts.

Zonolia
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Zonolia » Sun Sep 05, 2010 2:48 pm

IC To Zonolian Allies only:

"Ok, listen this is going on to long we are losing money and manpower, we have three options;
one, we can play 'war of attrition' where we make them suffer alot of forces over a long time course but its a lose-lose situtation
two, we can go nuclear and blitz their home nation through a back door, but doing that would make them go nuclear and we would all die from the nucler fallout
or three we could try and play diplomat and strike a deal with them

or if any of you have better ideas please share them..."
Kim Berloni-
President of Zonolia.
Territories:
S Islands Archipelago
Commonwealths:
Cubanonoa
The Island of Gu
Proud Progressive!
Political Compass

The Matthew Islands
Negotiator

Founded: Feb 20, 2010
Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Matthew Islands » Sun Sep 05, 2010 3:02 pm

TO THE ZONOLIAN GOVERNMENT:
ENCRYPTION: EXTREME.
The Government of The Matthew Islands, at this time, will not sanction the use of Nuclear weapons. While our CABS system will protect us from any missile strike, we do not feel it would be in the best interests of Zonolia to launch nuclear weapons.

Instead, we suggest you try to open diplomatic channels, and begin arming and training your civilian populace to wage a guerilla war.

*edit cleanup*
Last edited by The Matthew Islands on Sun Sep 05, 2010 3:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Souseiseki wrote:as a posting career in the UK Poltics Thread becomes longer, the probability of literally becoming souseiseki approaches 1

Zonolia
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Zonolia » Sun Sep 05, 2010 3:03 pm

The Matthew Islands wrote:
TO THE ZONOLIAN GOVERNMENT:
ENCRYPTION: EXTREME.
The Government of The Matthew Islands, at this time, will not sanction the use of Nuclear weapons. While our CABS system will protect us from any missile strike, we do not feel it would be in the best interests of Zonolia to launch nuclear weapons.

Instead, we ask that open diplomatic channels, and begins arming and training it civilian population, for a guerilla war.

I know i was not serious and i want to take diplomatic actions instead
Kim Berloni-
President of Zonolia.
Territories:
S Islands Archipelago
Commonwealths:
Cubanonoa
The Island of Gu
Proud Progressive!
Political Compass

Shazbotdom
Postmaster-General

Anarchy

Postby Shazbotdom » Mon Sep 06, 2010 12:06 pm

IC:
SCENE: Press Room, Shazbotdom Imperial Palace

"Ladies and Gentlmen, the Supreme Emperor of the Shazbotdom Empire, Mr. Larry Williams."
Suddenly, with the enterance of him from the doorway, the Imperial Anthem kicked on, "Gloria." He walked slowly but proudly towards the podium, "honorifice," listening proudly. Several minutes later he stood in front of the podium as the song was finishing up. "Desideratus Fatum; Desideratus Bellum". He then raised his arms up, motioning the reporters from all over the Empire, as well as across the world, to sit down.

"Ladies and Gentlmen, with the thunder rolling across the heavans as we speak, we shall see the lightning strike at the hearts of tyranny and oppression."

SECRET IC:
SCENE: Combined Flight Groups

(w/ speach in italics)
"Today we stab it in the heart with surgical strikes and carpet bombing."

The flight group grabbed it's throttle and began to pull back, as they dropped to Mack 0.9, they banked tightly to the left and began to nose dive downward, their bomb bay doors opening as laser targeting kicked in from orbit for their precision guided anti-personel bombs.

"As I speak, the bombing campaign against Zonolians military positions is beginning,"

diving straight downard, the bombers pulled their triggers and banked upwards, dropping their payloads directly on top of enemy positions along the coastline.

"With the last breath of those that the tyranical leaders of Zonolia murdered not to long ago, I Stabbith thee."

The planes then banked upwards quickly and slammed their throttle all the way back up, a large BOOM as they hit the supersonic speeds of Mach 2.

North African Empire
Minister

Founded: Dec 13, 2009
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby North African Empire » Tue Sep 07, 2010 8:04 am

OOC: Zonolia how many total troops do you have in inside your country as of right now?
Offical Name: The United Arab Republics of North African Empire
Official Motto: "In the glory of the UAR!."
Capital City: Rabat
Form of Government: Islamic Theocracy
Head of State: Union Commander Muhammad Nasser
Head of Government: Prime Minister Amare Mensah

North African Embassy Program (major overhaul underway.)| NAE IIwiki Page| NS Factbook (coming soon)| NAE flag| Global Powers| Prophetical Islam

Erjunhuf
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Erjunhuf » Tue Sep 07, 2010 8:45 am

The air siren pierced the otherwise quiet night as radar stations across the region detected incoming bombers: bombers, which could only bring death from above. Luckily, this situation had been planned for: soldiers went from sleeping in tents to diving into trenches and foxholes, keeping their heads down to avoid any shrapnel. AA guns all along the coast went into action, preparing to launch as soon as any bombers made their way into range.

OOC: Are you bombing my positions, Shazbotdom, or someone elses? If you are, then I can post losses.
Map of Erjunhuf

Crontor
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Crontor » Tue Sep 07, 2010 9:23 am

Zonolia wrote:IC To Zonolian Allies only:

"Ok, listen this is going on to long we are losing money and manpower, we have three options;
one, we can play 'war of attrition' where we make them suffer alot of forces over a long time course but its a lose-lose situtation
two, we can go nuclear and blitz their home nation through a back door, but doing that would make them go nuclear and we would all die from the nucler fallout
or three we could try and play diplomat and strike a deal with them

or if any of you have better ideas please share them..."

To Zonolia and her allies,

The nation of Crontor is of full support of a diplomatic resolution, seeing this is the first international conflict we have taken part in. But i think first we should smash the enemy fleet in Zonolian waters, then go for a diplomatic solution.

Crontor
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Crontor » Tue Sep 07, 2010 9:42 am

Crontorian First Fleet: 1 mile off the Zonolian coast

"Admiral von Schoffen, we have spotted an incoming bomber flight, and Erjunhuf has scrambled 50 F-18s."

"Good, have the F-22s meet up with Erjunhuf then attack the bombers, the remaining fighters should set up a perimeter around the fleet, as we will take some of the attack."

On shore:

General Bob Alexander ran to the Crontorian HQ as the air raid sirens set up by Erjunhuf started to blare. The 50,000 troops had begun to set up trenches, foxholes, and artilery placements near the Erjunhuf lines, and all the equipment had been unloaded, now they only had to wait as soldiers began to set up their flak cannons.

"Sir," yelled an officer sitting at a makeshift table in the bombed out apartment building they were using as an HQ, "our fighters are going to intercept the bombers, but our ground forces aren't dug in yet, they will suffer a lot of casualties."

"Tell the soldiers to use any cover possible, and hide our tanks!"

Shazbotdom
Postmaster-General

Anarchy

Postby Shazbotdom » Tue Sep 07, 2010 2:59 pm

Erjunhuf wrote:OOC: Are you bombing my positions, Shazbotdom, or someone elses? If you are, then I can post losses.

OOC:
Well, it would help for me to determine where I am bombing if I had a map to look at.

Crontor wrote:To Zonolia and her allies,

The nation of Crontor is of full support of a diplomatic resolution, seeing this is the first international conflict we have taken part in. But i think first we should smash the enemy fleet in Zonolian waters, then go for a diplomatic solution.

OOC:
My fleet isn't near Zonolian Waters, they are still several hours away, but the bombers are long range bombers. Especially traveling at Mach 2 at an altitude of 62 Kilometers; they can dive fast, hit quickly and be out of there fast while being exceptionally percise with satelite laser-guided bombs.

SECRET IC:
SCENE: Shazbotdom Imperial Palace, Shaz City, Shazbotdom

Larry walked quickly through the building after giving his Speach. Whilst it was the dead of night in the conflict zone, within the Empire it was 16:00 Hours. Stage one of Operation: Condor has begun, with the arial bombardment of enemy shoreline positions from bombers. Stage two was set to start within the next hour, when the Fleets would enter the minimum targeting range of 55 kilometers for their large main guns. Walking into the Situation Room, he picked up a headset for a waiting call from one of the Carriers of the fleet; which along with 9 others, was preparing several Insurgent-class Special Operations Submarines for departure off of the undercarriage.

"Commander Jackson, can I help you?" He queried into the microphone.

"Sir, we have prepared a total of 20 Insurgents. Some 400 BlackOps Marines are prepared for the first shoreline attack. Silent Running is initiated for each of them and they are prepared to launch for the shoreline within the next Hour and Five minutes, shortly after the fleet comes to a complete stop for it's first set of shell launches," the hyped up Commander said on the other end. Larry could tell that the Commander hasn't gotten any sleep in the past 36 hours.

"Commander, prepare them fully over the next hour. Then when they are launched you need to get some sleep," he continued, "you sound like you might pass out from exaustion soon. I don't need my men getting sick from sleep deprivation."

"Sir, Yes, Sir!" He replied and the line went dead.

Zonolia
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Zonolia » Tue Sep 07, 2010 3:11 pm

North african empire wrote:OOC: Zonolia how many total troops do you have in inside your country as of right now?

Um...estimate=

10 million Zonolian Troops
1million The Matthew Island Troops
Unknown NAE troops
Unknown Other nation's amounts
Kim Berloni-
President of Zonolia.
Territories:
S Islands Archipelago
Commonwealths:
Cubanonoa
The Island of Gu
Proud Progressive!
Political Compass

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents