NATION

PASSWORD

President Redmond Hosts a Bonfire (IC, Closed)

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Grittonia
Powerbroker

Founded: Jun 18, 2009
Ex-Nation

Re: President Redmond Hosts a Bonfire (IC, Closed)

Postby Grittonia » Mon Jul 13, 2009 7:56 am

The Grittonian Supreme Ruler quickly made his ''Hello!'s'' after picking up his 'Ladies'.
He said , to everyone he saw: ''Hi! I'm the Supreme Ruler of Grittonia, yes my gold is very nice but you dont have to look with awe at it. Try the Grittonian Ale, the best mix of Cocaine (the national currency), beer and white wine! If you have any questions about my lovely nation please ask them, as now is the time to ask them!''
I am a Cultural-Nationalistic Authoritarian Socio-Capitalist. Grittonia's own Pappaïsm reflects that.
The Grittonian Embassy program!
Join my quest for World Fame! And my quest to make out with guys from all nations of the world! Sign-up now!
Hot, Dutch, gay and single!

Grittonia's Law wrote:Everyone is gay, they just don't know it.
One who automatically claims they are straight without probing are undoubtedly gay.

Gren's Theorem wrote:Everyone is attracted to Grit. Those who say differently simply refuse to acknowledge it.

"Oy vey! All he talked about was parties and sex! And those Perviolosi twins kept tugging at my pants. Get me some tylenol." - Roman Ambassador after meeting Pappa Nick & his entourage

Bengera
Minister

Founded: Jul 01, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Bengera » Mon Jul 13, 2009 8:03 am

Nicholas began to walk around. He didn't know what leader to talk to.

"Honey, I feel uneasy here," he said to Mary.

"Lighten up," she said, "We're at a bonfire."

"No, really," Nicholas said, "You don't get it. There have been death threats, ever since the revolution. That's why I walk around with bodyguards. That's why I wear bulletproof suits. That's why we came in a bulletproof limo. That's why, when we can be seen by the mass media, the kids always have their heads down, or they are wearing masks. It's because I'm worried. Now, I'm gonna go talk to someone. I'm a little bored."
Overseas Territories:
Bengerian Peace For Men:
Baltic Islands "de facto"
Fredrick Region

Trefoilland
Envoy

Founded: Jun 19, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Trefoilland » Mon Jul 13, 2009 8:26 am

Noordeinde wrote:The first lady smiled. "Well Jonathan had to finish some bussines so he and the Chief of Staff had to finish that while I watched a good movie, so I enjoyed the flight."

" I did enjoy the flight as well althoug I had to finish work, our Lockheed VC-140B jetstar is just a great plane! Then we had a pleasent ride in our Chevrolet Suburbans to the beach. In what sort of car do you actualy drive? I'm quite a car fan." the President smiled

"I hired an animator to simulate a hijack, but it turned out to be too much! And I do not drive, I will be honest. But I'm a great bicycler! I won many championships when I was younger. But when you are a President, you just stay locked inside of a life-proof SUV or Mercedes or Chevrolet, whatever. Only during vacations I actually can bike. You should try definitely try when you have a piece of freetime."

Trefoilland
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Trefoilland » Mon Jul 13, 2009 8:29 am

Bengera wrote:Nicholas began to walk around. He didn't know what leader to talk to.

"Honey, I feel uneasy here," he said to Mary.

"Lighten up," she said, "We're at a bonfire."

"No, really," Nicholas said, "You don't get it. There have been death threats, ever since the revolution. That's why I walk around with bodyguards. That's why I wear bulletproof suits. That's why we came in a bulletproof limo. That's why, when we can be seen by the mass media, the kids always have their heads down, or they are wearing masks. It's because I'm worried. Now, I'm gonna go talk to someone. I'm a little bored."

"Hey, another penguin! Don't worry, there are no hunters in the South Pole! Come on here and talk with us!" said the President.

Noordeinde
Minister

Founded: Mar 28, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Noordeinde » Mon Jul 13, 2009 8:38 am

"Indeed" President Roosevelt responded. "I already wanted to talk to Mister Trotshev, isn't it?" The President said.

The first Lady responded to what President Hopkins said.

"We do actualy drive a bike quite ofthen or just make a walk, our Presidential Residence it's a sort of Estate, so we have our own private land to exercise quite ofthen, it's great and healthy." The first Lady smiled.
I'm gay, for gay rights, and I don't care what you think, its my life. If you support gay rights put this in your signature.

Bengera
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Bengera » Mon Jul 13, 2009 8:41 am

Trefoilland wrote:"Hey, another penguin! Don't worry, there are no hunters in the South Pole! Come on here and talk with us!" said the President.

Nicholas extends his hand towards the President. "Hi, I'm Nicholas Trotshev. If you don't know, I'm the ruler of Bengera."

He pulled Mary closer to him, "This is my date, Mary."

He pointed to his children, "Those are my three kids.

So...what's there to do here?"
Overseas Territories:
Bengerian Peace For Men:
Fredrick Region

Dong Fang
Political Columnist

Founded: Jul 08, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Dong Fang » Mon Jul 13, 2009 9:23 am

Yang Bao exited the pain looking Car with two associates. One was his personal assintant, the other a body guard. The body guard was the only compromise the military had excepted. Luckily Yang Bao had been able to convince the body guard to not bring a gun to this auspicous occasion. All three looked noticably uncomfotable in their civillian clothing which had been picked out for this event. It was text book beach party. All three were wearing diffrent colored Hawaiin shorts with Khaki shorts that looked a bit more like a uniform then they should have. Both of Yang's Assitants were laidend down with boxes of crab dumplings.

The three Chinesse men made their way over to President redmond to introduce themselves. "Greetings President Redmond, " Yang Bao began, " Thank you for hosting this party and the invitation our country recevied. My asstants here are holding crab dumplings a favorite treat along the seaside areas of Dong Fang. Is there some place they should put them?"

Fatatatutti
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jun 02, 2006
Ex-Nation

Postby Fatatatutti » Mon Jul 13, 2009 9:47 am

Marie-Louise watched the children playing volleyball and imagined for a moment that she might be back home in Fatatatutti. But she wasn't. She was at a 'party' and President Redmond had disappeared again, so she looked around for a friendly face.

President Roosevelt had a familiar face. Though they had never met, as far as she could remember, the Chang family had talked about him a lot since returning from their recent visit to Noordeinde. She turned toward him and the First lady.
Last edited by Fatatatutti on Mon Jul 13, 2009 10:27 am, edited 1 time in total.

Trefoilland
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Trefoilland » Mon Jul 13, 2009 10:04 am

Bengera wrote:
Trefoilland wrote:"Hey, another penguin! Don't worry, there are no hunters in the South Pole! Come on here and talk with us!" said the President.

Nicholas extends his hand towards the President. "Hi, I'm Nicholas Trotshev. If you don't know, I'm the ruler of Bengera."

He pulled Mary closer to him, "This is my date, Mary."

He pointed to his children, "Those are my three kids.

So...what's there to do here?"

"Let me present myself. I am the President of Trefoilland, Alexandre Hopkins. Your nation were on the news for a while. I am happy to see the civil war is over. And I gotta say, your children are very adorable. Mr. Trotshev, Mr. Roosevelt, please taste one of our national drinks, the ayran. It is made of yoghurt and it's quite freshening."

Grittonia
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Grittonia » Mon Jul 13, 2009 10:10 am

The Grittonian Supreme Ruler went to the group of 'penguins' and said: *hic* ''Here have the good *hic* stuff! Grittonian Ale is the best that hell can and could give! *hic* whoo drank too fast!'' He quickly checked his golden chains and said: ''Ok, I'm fine now! whoo, fancy smancy clothes. I'm the Grittonian Supreme Leader Pappa Nick P. , but you may call me Pappa or Nick. Here, have some Ale!''
I am a Cultural-Nationalistic Authoritarian Socio-Capitalist. Grittonia's own Pappaïsm reflects that.
Join my quest for World Fame! And my quest to make out with guys from all nations of the world! Sign-up now!

One who automatically claims they are straight without probing are undoubtedly gay.

Gren's Theorem wrote:Everyone is attracted to Grit. Those who say differently simply refuse to acknowledge it.

"Oy vey! All he talked about was parties and sex! And those Perviolosi twins kept tugging at my pants. Get me some tylenol." - Roman Ambassador after meeting Pappa Nick & his entourage

Trefoilland
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Trefoilland » Mon Jul 13, 2009 10:13 am

Grittonia wrote:The Grittonian Supreme Ruler went to the group of 'penguins' and said: *hic* ''Here have the good *hic* stuff! Grittonian Ale is the best that hell can and could give! *hic* whoo drank too fast!'' He quickly checked his golden chains and said: ''Ok, I'm fine now! whoo, fancy smancy clothes. I'm the Grittonian Supreme Leader Pappa Nick P. , but you may call me Pappa or Nick. Here, have some Ale!''

"No, thanks. I do not consume cocaine. It is a pleasure to meet you, Nick. I am Alexandre Hopkins, President of Trefoilland. Please taste some ayran."

Grittonia
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Grittonia » Mon Jul 13, 2009 10:17 am

''Well ok, I will have some. Well , Hi Alexander. And may I know the names of the other beautiful people?'' He quickly took a sip of Ayran and continued.
''Wait, where are my girls? Nah nevermind, they are too dumb to get away from here anyway.''
Last edited by Grittonia on Mon Jul 13, 2009 10:17 am, edited 1 time in total.

ViZion
Powerbroker

Founded: Antiquity
Anarchy

Postby ViZion » Mon Jul 13, 2009 10:19 am

Fatatatutti wrote:"President Redmond? General Castro-Stalina. Call me Marie-Louise. Prime Minister Chang sends his apologies, but he's just gotten home from a state visit to Noordeinde and he doesn't like to travel much at the best of times. So you're stuck with me.

"I sent a box of food and drink. I hope it arrived safely. We had to ship the fruit today to keep it fresh. Pineapples, papayas, mangoes. And there's some coconut wine and some pineapple brandy and two kinds of poi."

President Archie Redmond turned around as the lady walked up and introduced herself, "Ms. Marie-Louise, it is my pleasure," he said with a smile, "Let the Prime Minister know his apology is accepted. And yes, the shipment arrived, safe and sound! So, how was your trip in?"
The Constitutional Federal Republic of ViZion

[ Angola | Zambia | Tanzania | Antarctica | ViZion Island | Northern South America | Central America | Astyria | Coulter Bay | 18,546,524.5 sq mi ]
(Founded June 14, 2003)
Astyria | Astyria GE&T Directory | The Astyrian Network

Fatatatutti
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Fatatatutti » Mon Jul 13, 2009 10:25 am

ViZion wrote:"Ms. Marie-Louise, it is my pleasure," he said with a smile, "Let the Prime Minister know his apology is accepted. And yes, the shipment arrived, safe and sound! So, how was your trip in?"

"Mr. President," she smiled. "I was almost ready to give up on you - but I understand that you're busy with all of your other guests.

"The trip was fine, thank you. As I was telling one of the other gentlemen, I'm used to jumping out of airplanes, so any time the plane comes to a stop, it's a luxury."

ViZion
Powerbroker

Founded: Antiquity
Anarchy

Postby ViZion » Mon Jul 13, 2009 10:25 am

Trefoilland wrote:Davutoğlu went near the ViZionarian President and said:

"Mr. President? It is a nice pleasure to meet with you. If you let me president myself, I am Klaus Davutoğlu, the Minister of Foreign Affairs of Trefoilland. The President is near our buffet, talking with the Nooreindian President. And let me also present you with Michelene Hafız, my colleage responsible of the Economy."

"Mr. Davutoğlu... don't... (argh!)" (stepped on her shoe)

"(whispers) No, Mrs. Hafız. Respect is a very important value, no matter who is in front of you."

"Klaus Davutoğlu, it is indeed a pleasure to meet you. I know I shall get a chance to meet your President - there's plenty of people to talk to here so it may take a little time." President Redmond said with a slight laugh. "Mrs. Hafız, it is nice to meet you, ma'am."
The Constitutional Federal Republic of ViZion

[ Angola | Zambia | Tanzania | Antarctica | ViZion Island | Northern South America | Central America | Astyria | Coulter Bay | 18,546,524.5 sq mi ]
(Founded June 14, 2003)
Astyria | Astyria GE&T Directory | The Astyrian Network

Noordeinde
Minister

Founded: Mar 28, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Noordeinde » Mon Jul 13, 2009 10:26 am

Fatatatutti wrote:President Roosevelt had a familiar face. Though they had never met, as far as she could remember, the Chang family had talked about him a lot since returning from their recent visit to Noordeinde. She walked toward him and the First lady.

"Hey hello there, the clothes look very familiar, Misses Marie-Louise I guess, General from Fatatatutti? It's really a pleasure meeting you, I hope you brought some coconuts products with you, as you know Prime Mininster Chang visited Noordeinde and since then I love the Fatatatuttian kitchen." The President laughed.

"Hello Nice to meet you ma'm I'm with him" the first Lady laughed. "Well let me introduce myself properly, Jenny Roosevelt, the first Lady of Noordeinde, how are you doing ma'm I hope you had a pleasant flight as well?"
I'm gay, for gay rights, and I don't care what you think, its my life. If you support gay rights put this in your signature.

Bengera
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Bengera » Mon Jul 13, 2009 10:27 am

Trefoilland wrote:"Let me present myself. I am the President of Trefoilland, Alexandre Hopkins. Your nation were on the news for a while. I am happy to see the civil war is over. And I gotta say, your children are very adorable. Mr. Trotshev, Mr. Roosevelt, please taste one of our national drinks, the ayran. It is made of yoghurt and it's quite freshening."

"I'm happy the civil war is over too, you know, blood and violence never solve a problem." Nicholas chugged down the Ayran. "I do have to say, however, that those drinks are good."

"Do you have any children? Are you married? I recently, you know, have undergone a divorce....tough times, you know?"
Overseas Territories:
Bengerian Peace For Men:
Fredrick Region

Fatatatutti
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Fatatatutti » Mon Jul 13, 2009 10:33 am

"Mr. President, Madam First Lady," Marie-Louise smiled at the Noordeindians. "It's going to get complicated, calling everybody 'Mr. President'.

"I did bring some Fatatatutian food and drink. I'm going to try to sample some of the other national deicacies instead though. No point in going to a Chinese restaurant and ordering a hamburger, is there?

"I understand that you're thinking of a vacation in Fatatatutti. The Prime Minister was consulting with me about security arrangements."

Trefoilland
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Trefoilland » Mon Jul 13, 2009 10:37 am

Bengera wrote:
Trefoilland wrote:"Let me present myself. I am the President of Trefoilland, Alexandre Hopkins. Your nation were on the news for a while. I am happy to see the civil war is over. And I gotta say, your children are very adorable. Mr. Trotshev, Mr. Roosevelt, please taste one of our national drinks, the ayran. It is made of yoghurt and it's quite freshening."

"I'm happy the civil war is over too, you know, blood and violence never solve a problem." Nicholas chugged down the Ayran. "I do have to say, however, that those drinks are good."

"Do you have any children? Are you married? I recently, you know, have undergone a divorce....tough times, you know?"

"I have a wife and two children. They are still at home, in Tripolis. My wife didn't want to join for some reason. I am sad about your divorce."

ViZion wrote:
Trefoilland wrote:Davutoğlu went near the ViZionarian President and said:

"Mr. President? It is a nice pleasure to meet with you. If you let me president myself, I am Klaus Davutoğlu, the Minister of Foreign Affairs of Trefoilland. The President is near our buffet, talking with the Nooreindian President. And let me also present you with Michelene Hafız, my colleage responsible of the Economy."

"Mr. Davutoğlu... don't... (argh!)" (stepped on her shoe)

"(whispers) No, Mrs. Hafız. Respect is a very important value, no matter who is in front of you."

"Klaus Davutoğlu, it is indeed a pleasure to meet you. I know I shall get a chance to meet your President - there's plenty of people to talk to here so it may take a little time." President Redmond said with a slight laugh. "Mrs. Hafız, it is nice to meet you, ma'am."

"Indeed, Mr... Redmond. I just... well you know... I suffer from depression... chronic depression you see... hehe." said Mrs. Hafız."
"Let me take you to the President, Mr. Redmond. He is right over here drinking ayran with other leaders." said Davutoğlu.

@Fatatatutti

"Ms. Marie-Louise, let me present myself. I am Klaus Davutoğlu, Minister of Foreign Affairs of Trefoilland. Let me take you to our President right there."

Bengera
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Bengera » Mon Jul 13, 2009 10:42 am

Trefoilland wrote:"I have a wife and two children. They are still at home, in Tripolis. My wife didn't want to join for some reason. I am sad about your divorce."

"It's alright, it's alright...I found someone else to share my happiness with.

Well, it was nice talking to you, man. I'm gonna go...well, you gotta answer one thing first. What's there to do here?"
Overseas Territories:
Bengerian Peace For Men:
Fredrick Region

Fatatatutti
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Fatatatutti » Mon Jul 13, 2009 10:42 am

Trefoilland wrote:"Ms. Marie-Louise, let me present myself. I am Klaus Davutoğlu, Minister of Foreign Affairs of Trefoilland. Let me take you to our President right there."

"I'm pleased to meet somebody else who isn't a President," she smiled, "Not that there's anything wrong with being a President. Our office of President has been vacant for several years and nobody seems to notice, but that's Fatatatutti for you."

Trefoilland
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Trefoilland » Mon Jul 13, 2009 10:45 am

Bengera wrote:
Trefoilland wrote:"I have a wife and two children. They are still at home, in Tripolis. My wife didn't want to join for some reason. I am sad about your divorce."

Well, it was nice talking to you, man. I'm gonna go...well, you gotta answer one thing first. What's there to do here?"

"I am surprised you are bored. Well here you can drink, eat, chat, or try to sign a deal with the ViZionarian President (laughs)! Okay, see you soon!"

Trefoilland
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Trefoilland » Mon Jul 13, 2009 10:46 am

Fatatatutti wrote:
Trefoilland wrote:"Ms. Marie-Louise, let me present myself. I am Klaus Davutoğlu, Minister of Foreign Affairs of Trefoilland. Let me take you to our President right there."

"I'm pleased to meet somebody else who isn't a President," she smiled, "Not that there's anything wrong with being a President. Our office of President has been vacant for several years and nobody seems to notice, but that's Fatatatutti for you."

"Nice to meet you Mrs. Marie-Louise. I am sure you will get offended (laughs), but here I am, President of Trefoilland, Alexandre Hopkins."

Grittonia
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Grittonia » Mon Jul 13, 2009 10:47 am

Bengera wrote:

''Are you two , you know exclusive? Otherwise I got some nice mammacita's walking around here somewhere! They will do things you cannot think of.'' The Supreme Ruler took a quick sip of Aryan mixed with Grittonian Ale.

''That or I heard someone about volleyball...'' The Supreme Ruler waited for his awnser.

''HEY, ALEXANDRE! Aint you gonna introduce other people! You know , you presidents are rude sometimes you know!
Last edited by Grittonia on Mon Jul 13, 2009 10:49 am, edited 1 time in total.

Bengera
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Bengera » Mon Jul 13, 2009 10:48 am

Trefoilland wrote:
Bengera wrote:

"I am surprised you are bored. Well here you can drink, eat, chat, or try to sign a deal with the ViZionarian President (laughs)! Okay, see you soon!"

"I'm not bored...I just don't know what to do, haha. I'll see you later, my friend."
Overseas Territories:
Bengerian Peace For Men:
Fredrick Region

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents