NATION

PASSWORD

President Redmond Hosts a Bonfire (IC, Closed)

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Noordeinde
Minister

Founded: Mar 28, 2009
Ex-Nation

Re: President Redmond Hosts a Bonfire (IC, Closed)

Postby Noordeinde » Tue Jul 14, 2009 2:21 pm

Fatatatutti wrote:"I think he'll be all right," Marie-Louise smiled. "I've got him drinking cola now.

"Some people are used to having their own way all the time. I think he understands now that that isn't going to happen here."

"Well maybe your right." The first Lady smiled

"Do you actualy know if Harmony or even the Prime Minister himself or someone of his Cabinet will be attending the summit on foreign relations in Nang Nong Ning, personnal at my Presidential Residence just acceptedthe invitation so it seems to be that I'm going to a summit afher this party, together with my Secretary of State." The President smiled.

(OOC: The link to the summit I thought maybe you might be interested as well: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=7340 )
I'm gay, for gay rights, and I don't care what you think, its my life. If you support gay rights put this in your signature.

Fatatatutti
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jun 02, 2006
Ex-Nation

Postby Fatatatutti » Tue Jul 14, 2009 2:36 pm

Noordeinde wrote:"Do you actualy know if Harmony or even the Prime Minister himself or someone of his Cabinet will be attending the summit on foreign relations in Nang Nong Ning, personnal at my Presidential Residence just acceptedthe invitation so it seems to be that I'm going to a summit afher this party, together with my Secretary of State." The President smiled.

"It's the first I've heard of it. I can't speak for the government, though I'd guess that the Prime Minister himself wouldn't go. He really enjoyed his visit to your country but I think it would be pretty hard to pry him out of his chair to talk to a bunch of strangers.

"I think our government as a whole is pretty tired of talking to a lot of nations that act like children. I don't know who's involved in the summit that you're going to, but so many nations use the tiniest excuse to go to war.

"Fatatatutti hasn't been in a war in my lifetime or my father's lifetime or my grandfather's lifetime. My grandfather used to command the same division that I did, you know, the 365th Parachute Division. So it isn't that hard to stay out of war if you really want to."

Noordeinde
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Noordeinde » Tue Jul 14, 2009 2:47 pm

"I'm glad to hear that, Luckely I can say the same as you do, Noordeinde has been very peace loving, I think the last war was in the 17th century when all those countries fought for their colonies, and Noordeinde had several. What were doing now is more international peace keeping operations. And well this summit is on al kinds of foreign affairs so I think it won't be that worse." The President laughed.

"And I also just made the decision, the first thing afther this party is going home, also because I do not want Jenny to get bored and do nothing at a summit, and further I can get the right papers and talk to my advisors and the Secretary of State, and ofcourse take a moment of rest and have a good night sleep for once."
I'm gay, for gay rights, and I don't care what you think, its my life. If you support gay rights put this in your signature.

Fatatatutti
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Fatatatutti » Tue Jul 14, 2009 2:56 pm

"Well, like I said, I don't know if my government is sending anybody to the summit. Don't take it personally, but I'm going to keep my head down and hope they don't get the idea of sending me.

"I haven't been home since before that peace conference in... I think it was Zoingo or some such place. They seem to send me from place to place and I wind up going all the way around the world before I get home."

She smiled. "Not that I'm complaining. I'm happy to serve my country, but sometimes it feels like I'm the only one."

Noordeinde
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Noordeinde » Tue Jul 14, 2009 3:04 pm

"I do understand, and just as I deserve my rest, so do you so I hope for you that you cn get home afther this party, back to your motorcycle vacation." The President smiled.

"I'm glad he finnaly makes a wise decision and doesn't go direct to that summit, he needs his rest so badly and sometimes he just doesn't take it." the first Lady smiled

"So I hope we might have a day for ourselves at home and sleep well in our own beds for once. And I guess the Secretary and multiple advisors will visit us in the morning of Departure, but they may do their bussines onboard of the Presidential Plane because I'd like take some hours of extra sleep which I desperaty need." she laughed.

Fatatatutti
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Fatatatutti » Tue Jul 14, 2009 3:11 pm

Marie-Louise smiled. "I've heard how hectic your schedules can be in Noordeinde.

"We Fatatatutians are very good at relaxing when we get the chance. Sometimes, you can't tell the difference between the Fatatatutians and the furniture.

"It's the same in the Army, of course. An infantryman can sleep anywhere. One minute, the bullets are flying overhead. The next minute, you're sound asleep.

"I don't suppose it's quite the same for pilots."

Rozarria
Spokesperson

Founded: Jan 16, 2007
Ex-Nation

Postby Rozarria » Tue Jul 14, 2009 4:58 pm

The Rosens and the Triad walked towards a woman/girl? wearing pig-tails. She was engauged in conversation with man and a woman. Samuel had seen her before on the international news. If he wasn't mistaken she was a General Marie-Louise Something or other.

"Excuse me, miss, aren't you a Fatatatutian General?" He said with a questioning look.

Fatatatutti
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Fatatatutti » Tue Jul 14, 2009 5:02 pm

Rozarria wrote:"Excuse me, miss, aren't you a Fatatatutian General?" He said with a questioning look.

Marie-Louise smiled. "General Castro-Stalina. Call me Marie-Louise.

"I'm retired, officially. That is, I had to resign my commission to take command of the Fatatatutti Peace Force. We have a law that no Fatatatutian soldier can set foot on foreign soil."

Rozarria
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Rozarria » Tue Jul 14, 2009 5:09 pm

"So now that your retired you can do things like this?" He asked.

Fatatatutti
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Fatatatutti » Tue Jul 14, 2009 5:13 pm

Rozarria wrote:"So now that your retired you can do things like this?" He asked.

"Well, I can't afford to. I don't get a pension or anything. Fatatatutti doesn't pay its soldiers to defend their own homes, never mind paying retired soldiers to do nothing.

"But what can you do when the Prime Minister calls? Say 'no'?"

She smiled. "At least they feed me here."

Rozarria
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Rozarria » Tue Jul 14, 2009 5:29 pm

"That sucks! Well on to much cheerier topics, I want you to meet my entourage." Samuel says pointing at the four people behind him. He points at his mom, "This is Queen Terra of Eris De Treatise a.k.a my mother." He points at a athletic man to his mom's left, "Thats Jackson Stone, the Head of all Justice in Treatise and a Representive for Tetron. " He points at a handsome blond to his mom's right, "That is Derrick Lexus, the Head of all Legislature in Treatise and Representive from my home nation Rozarria." He points to the oldest of the four, "and he is Samuel Satte, our esteemed Head of all Executive Activities in Treastise, and Representive for Liboria." He pointed at himself, "I am His Imperial Majesty Samuel "The Just" Rosen, Crown Prince of the Continent Eris De Treatise, Crown Prince and King of Rozarria, Duke of Tetron and Liboria, and Lord over the Terrian Isles."

Fatatatutti
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Fatatatutti » Tue Jul 14, 2009 5:41 pm

Rozarria wrote:"That sucks! Well on to much cheerier topics, I want you to meet my entourage." Samuel says pointing at the four people behind him. He points at his mom, "This is Queen Terra of Eris De Treatise a.k.a my mother." He points at a athletic man to his mom's left, "Thats Jackson Stone, the Head of all Justice in Treatise and a Representive for Tetron. " He points at a handsome blond to his mom's right, "That is Derrick Lexus, the Head of all Legislature in Treatise and Representive from my home nation Rozarria." He points to the oldest of the four, "and he is Samuel Satte, our esteemed Head of all Executive Activities in Treastise, and Representive for Liboria." He pointed at himself, "I am His Imperial Majesty Samuel "The Just" Rosen, Crown Prince of the Continent Eris De Treatise, Crown Prince and King of Rozarria, Duke of Tetron and Liboria, and Lord over the Terrian Isles."

Marie-Louise made an effort not to roll her eyes. Another Prince/King/Emperor. How nineteenth century.

She smiled. "Terra, Jackson, Derrick, Samuel and another Samuel? That must be confusing.

"I'm sorry, I've never heard of your nation, or your whole continent, for that matter. Time to break open the old atlas again, I guess. Borders have changed a lot since I was in school."

Rozarria
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Rozarria » Tue Jul 14, 2009 5:45 pm

OOc: Blah, our country is run by a Triumvirate, I wish it was a Kingdom.

"Unfortunately we submitted our nation to late so it won't be in the 2009 World Atlas." Prince Samuel said and continued, "Urgh, yeah it is confusing."

Fatatatutti
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Fatatatutti » Tue Jul 14, 2009 5:52 pm

"So, what's Rozarria like?" Marie-Louise asked. "Tropical paradise, like Fatatatutti? Metropolitan? Cosmopolitan? Chocolate? Strawberry?

"I have a long list of nations where I'm supposed to go on vacation. What does yours have to offer?"

Noordeinde
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Noordeinde » Wed Jul 15, 2009 4:32 am

President Roosevelt and the first Lady walked back to Marie-Louise afther getting some cocktails. In the meanwhile someone from Rozzarria stood next to Marie-Louise.

"Hello, you were from Rozzarria wasn't it? Let me introduce myself and my wife, I'm Jonathan Roosevelt and I'm the President of Noordeinde and this is my lovely wife Jenny Roosevelt, our first Lady, but how are you doing?"

President Roosevelt said to Samuel.

The Fanboyists
Senator

Founded: Sep 21, 2007
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby The Fanboyists » Wed Jul 15, 2009 2:13 pm

ViZion wrote:President Archie Redmond had left the beach for just a few moments to grab some more drinks and was pleased to return to some guests. Setting the drinks down, three children, the Vice President, and his wife walked up to them.

"Vice President and Mrs. Grimm, welcome." he said, offering to shake hands, then looking at the three kids, "How old are you three?"

OOC: Sorry, I've been away; back now, obviously.

IC:

Leo was the louder of the two. Exhuberant his parents often called him.

"I'm five, sir!"

Franz nodded quietly. Heinrich patted Franz's head and said simply:

"They're twins."

Proudly, yet almost shiely, Daniella said "I'm four-and-a-half-years-old, Mister Red-mond."

Mira extended a hand to shake. "Its a pleasure to meet you, Mr. President." Heinrich said the same, also extending his hand.

"So, was there anything in particular that we're going to be doing tonight?" Heinrich asked simply.
Proud member of the Ajax role-playing community!
Ottonia, Draakur, and Untsangazar in Ajax
Terefuxe, formerly Allamunnic States (NSSport)

"The plans and schemes of tyrants are broken by many things. They shatter against cliffs of heroic struggle. They rupture on reefs of open resistance. And they are slowly eroded, bit by little bit, on the very beaches where they measure triumph, by countless grains of sand. By the stubborn little decencies of humble little men." -Eric Flint, Belisarius II: In The Heart of Darkness

Noordeinde
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Noordeinde » Thu Jul 16, 2009 5:57 am

An Officer of the Secret Service approached the President and the first Lady. "Sir M'am we have to go now, because I know the both of you would like to go home before going away to that summit, but then we have to go now, also the Presidential Plane and it's crew is ready to get you home now"

The President nodded and saluted the Secret Service Agent before walking back to the waiting Chevrolet Suburbans.

"Well Ladies and Gentlemen, it was an honor to be here, we did really enjoy the whole entourage and ofcourse all other guests, so I hope to see all of you in the future, maybe at a summit or something but we have to leave now, Bye everyone" President Roosevelt said.

Then the President and the first Lady walked into the dunes where the parking was with their "Presidential" Chevrolet Suburbans.
The "Presidential" Chevrolet Suburban's

They stepped into the State Car and so did the Secret Service Special Agents in the back-up vehicle. The motorcade drove away with lights and sirens and rushed to the airport.

The motorcade arrived afther 15 minutes due the heavy traffic on the tarmac of the airport where the Lockheed VC-140 B Presidential plane was waiting for the President and his lovely wife.
The Presidential Plane

Afther the President and the first Lady were onboard as well as the Secret Service Officer with the "football" the plane taxied to the runway and took-off heading for Noordeinde.

Half an hour later afther the two Chevrolet Suburbans were safely placed in the Boeing C-17 Globemaster of the Noordeinde Airforce the rest of the Secret Service personnel and the vehicles took off as well also heading for Noordeinde

Kagetora
Minister

Founded: Sep 18, 2007
Ex-Nation

Postby Kagetora » Thu Jul 16, 2009 5:32 pm

Xin Han wrote:[OOC: Sorry everyone for not posting. I was away for two days and just got back last night.]

A warm, tingling feeling began to well up inside of her as she saw the very handsome Crown Prince Tokugawa Ienara of Kagetora. The Crown Princess grasped the jade cross hanging from her neck, attempting to keep herself from blushing, but couldn't stop showing off her full smile, which she no doubt received from her father. In fact, she looked much like her father: long, black hair, semi-tan skin, light brown eyes, medium sized lips but a glorious smile, average height, and killer legs. She represented her name fully, Lily or Baihe in Traditional Xin Han language.

Her emotions almost got the best of her, forgetting that their were numerous other world leaders at the party. Immediately she walked over to where most of the world leaders were stationed, setting her bag of vegetables upon the sandy beach. Her bow to the foreign heads of state was flawless, containing all of the etiquette and benevolence of her family and country.

"I am Liu Baihe, Crown Princess of the Great Empire and Dynasty of Xin Han and Queen of Hanzhong. It is an honor to be here among such wonderful people and leaders."

She glanced over at Ienara, giving him a quick wink. She knew what her father wanted, although he never told her, so she might as well give the plan a shot.

Ienara felt something he hadn't known for a long time, jitters. Here was someone who was very close to his age, had a similar social status to his own, and more important than the other two combined, exceptionally beautiful. Returning the wink with a bow, deeper than the one he had given others, and smiled back.
If you want help with something, simply send me a telegram. I'll do my best to respond intelligently, and if I can't I'll refer you to someone who can.
Caladan Imperium||Montgomery Broadcasting [EII]

Xin Han
Diplomat

Founded: Aug 08, 2008
Ex-Nation

Postby Xin Han » Sat Jul 18, 2009 4:13 pm

Kagetora wrote:
Xin Han wrote:[OOC: Sorry everyone for not posting. I was away for two days and just got back last night.]

A warm, tingling feeling began to well up inside of her as she saw the very handsome Crown Prince Tokugawa Ienara of Kagetora. The Crown Princess grasped the jade cross hanging from her neck, attempting to keep herself from blushing, but couldn't stop showing off her full smile, which she no doubt received from her father. In fact, she looked much like her father: long, black hair, semi-tan skin, light brown eyes, medium sized lips but a glorious smile, average height, and killer legs. She represented her name fully, Lily or Baihe in Traditional Xin Han language.

Her emotions almost got the best of her, forgetting that their were numerous other world leaders at the party. Immediately she walked over to where most of the world leaders were stationed, setting her bag of vegetables upon the sandy beach. Her bow to the foreign heads of state was flawless, containing all of the etiquette and benevolence of her family and country.

"I am Liu Baihe, Crown Princess of the Great Empire and Dynasty of Xin Han and Queen of Hanzhong. It is an honor to be here among such wonderful people and leaders."

She glanced over at Ienara, giving him a quick wink. She knew what her father wanted, although he never told her, so she might as well give the plan a shot.

Ienara felt something he hadn't known for a long time, jitters. Here was someone who was very close to his age, had a similar social status to his own, and more important than the other two combined, exceptionally beautiful. Returning the wink with a bow, deeper than the one he had given others, and smiled back.

The already rosy red cheeks that were given to the princess by her father began to turn a deeper shade of red. She bit her lip, trying to keep herself from blushing. A slight breeze blew her hair back, revealing her ears and sides of her neck. Goosebumps began to form on her arms as she shivered in the breeze.

"I already know who you are, Ienara, but I figure I should let you introduce yourself. It would be the proper thing to do."

As much as Baihe despised the etiquette among her friends and acquaintances, she knew that it was a must when out in the world.
Liu Quan, Courtesy Name: Tong
Emperor of the Great Empire and Dynasty of Xin Han, Son of Heaven, Lord of Ten Thousand Years and of the Present Time, Supreme Governor and Protector of the Evangelical Lutheran Church of Xin Han, and Patriarch of the House of Liu

Rozarria
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Rozarria » Sat Jul 18, 2009 6:00 pm

Samuel laughed, "Well, aren't we a joker? But seriously, Rozaria is nice in the Spring more than in the Summer and the beaches have very rare black sand, it is said that an huge onyx stone over the years broke down and became very fine sand. Tetron is more for skiing because it has hills and mountains, some taller than Mount Etna, and in the Summer months the Tigran Mountain Range gives shade to the cities under it. Liboria is mostly a shopping destination, with the big Townsend Mall in Triana, and the huge fashion districts in Aria and Tibroria. We do accept foreign checking cards and credit cards."

Queen Terra nodded in agreement. "You should come sometime."

The Triad members were wandering near the volleyball nets.

Fatatatutti
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Fatatatutti » Sat Jul 18, 2009 6:13 pm

Rozarria wrote:Samuel laughed, "Well, aren't we a joker? But seriously, Rozaria is nice in the Spring more than in the Summer and the beaches have very rare black sand, it is said that an huge onyx stone over the years broke down and became very fine sand. Tetron is more for skiing because it has hills and mountains, some taller than Mount Etna, and in the Summer months the Tigran Mountain Range gives shade to the cities under it. Liboria is mostly a shopping destination, with the big Townsend Mall in Triana, and the huge fashion districts in Aria and Tibroria. We do accept foreign checking cards and credit cards."

Queen Terra nodded in agreement. "You should come sometime."

"Black sand?" Marie-Louise mused. "That would be different. Fatatatutti has white sand. Well, off-white.

"Skiing is something I've never tried. We don't have any mountains high enough to get snow.

"But shopping? Well, I don't have any money. And as you can see, I already have all the fancy clothes I need." She smiled and did a quick turn to model her T-shirt and shorts.

Rozarria
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Rozarria » Sat Jul 18, 2009 6:19 pm

Samuel smiled, "You can come as our guest if you wish, we do have a foreign delegacy trust you can use and then in turn we can come to your country. Just me and maybe my mom." He points to the triad, "These guys are just pretty faces, and yet they hold the continent in their neatly manicured hands."

Queen Terra swiftly smacked Samuel on the head, "Thats no way to speak about those three, they are smart and really nice." she brought her hand back down to her side."
Last edited by Rozarria on Sat Jul 18, 2009 6:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Fatatatutti
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Fatatatutti » Sat Jul 18, 2009 6:26 pm

Rozarria wrote:Samuel smiled, "You can come as our guest if you wish, we do have a foreign delegacy trust you can use and then in turn we can come to your country. Just me and maybe my mom."

"Everybody is welcome in Fatatatutti. Well, almost everybody. Weapons are strictly not allowed.

"If you're ever on the island, look me up. Somebody will help you find me. I've never really understood why, but I'm quite well-known."

He points to the triad, "These guys are just pretty faces, and yet they hold the continent in their manicured hands.

Marie-Louise stifled a negative comment. "But are they any good at volleyball?"

Rozarria
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Rozarria » Sat Jul 18, 2009 6:31 pm

Fatatatutti wrote:"Everybody is welcome in Fatatatutti. Well, almost everybody. Weapons are strictly not allowed.

"If you're ever on the island, look me up. Somebody will help you find me. I've never really understood why, but I'm quite well-known."

"I think I will Marie-Louise." Samuel said smiling.

Fatatatutti wrote:Marie-Louise stifled a negative comment. "But are they any good at volleyball?"

"Unfortunately, They are very good." Samuel said staring their way.

Previous

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents