NATION

PASSWORD

President Redmond Hosts a Bonfire (IC, Closed)

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Noordeinde
Minister

Founded: Mar 28, 2009
Ex-Nation

Re: President Redmond Hosts a Bonfire (IC, Closed)

Postby Noordeinde » Mon Jul 13, 2009 10:53 am

Fatatatutti wrote:"Mr. President, Madam First Lady," Marie-Louise smiled at the Noordeindians. "It's going to get complicated, calling everybody 'Mr. President'.

"I did bring some Fatatatutian food and drink. I'm going to try to sample some of the other national deicacies instead though. No point in going to a Chinese restaurant and ordering a hamburger, is there?

"I understand that you're thinking of a vacation in Fatatatutti. The Prime Minister was consulting with me about security arrangements."

"Well that's great and so fast also, but I'm sure everything will be in safe hands with you." The President smiled.

"Well I see everyone likes to talk to you Misses Marie-Louise because if I'm right he's the Minister of Foreign Affairs and he is the President from Trefoilland, and I thought I also saw the President of ViZion and Mister Trotshev from Bengera who all would like to talk to you." The First lady said.
I'm gay, for gay rights, and I don't care what you think, its my life. If you support gay rights put this in your signature.

Bengera
Minister

Founded: Jul 01, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Bengera » Mon Jul 13, 2009 10:54 am

Grittonia wrote:
Bengera wrote:
Trefoilland wrote:"I have a wife and two children. They are still at home, in Tripolis. My wife didn't want to join for some reason. I am sad about your divorce."

"It's alright, it's alright...I found someone else to share my happiness with.

Well, it was nice talking to you, man. I'm gonna go...well, you gotta answer one thing first. What's there to do here?"

''Are you two , you know exclusive? Otherwise I got some nice mammacita's walking around here somewhere! They will do things you cannot think of.'' The Supreme Ruler took a quick sip of Aryan mixed with Grittonian Ale.

''That or I heard someone about volleyball...'' The Supreme Ruler waited for his awnser.

''HEY, ALEXANDRE! Aint you gonna introduce other people! You know , you presidents are rude sometimes you know!

Nicholas shyly looked at the man.

"Sexy mamacitas?" he said, frowning, "You know that I have a date. I'm too.....mannerly for that, anyways. I'm not the kind of person to-"

Suddenly, a woman walks by. She eyes Nicholas and winks.

"On second thought..."

Mary's eyeswere piercing into Nicholas'.

"I'll just go have some Ayran..."
Overseas Territories:
Bengerian Peace For Men:
Baltic Islands "de facto"
Fredrick Region

Grittonia
Powerbroker

Founded: Jun 18, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Grittonia » Mon Jul 13, 2009 10:56 am

''You go have some Ayran. Have fun!'' Hmm, finally someone who loosens up a bit... the Supreme Ruler thought.
He quickly took a sip of his Grittonian Ale before quickly looking if he saw any of his mammacita's.
Last edited by Grittonia on Mon Jul 13, 2009 10:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
I am a Cultural-Nationalistic Authoritarian Socio-Capitalist. Grittonia's own Pappaïsm reflects that.
The Grittonian Embassy program!
Join my quest for World Fame! And my quest to make out with guys from all nations of the world! Sign-up now!
Hot, Dutch, gay and single!

Grittonia's Law wrote:Everyone is gay, they just don't know it.
One who automatically claims they are straight without probing are undoubtedly gay.

Gren's Theorem wrote:Everyone is attracted to Grit. Those who say differently simply refuse to acknowledge it.

"Oy vey! All he talked about was parties and sex! And those Perviolosi twins kept tugging at my pants. Get me some tylenol." - Roman Ambassador after meeting Pappa Nick & his entourage

Trefoilland
Envoy

Founded: Jun 19, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Trefoilland » Mon Jul 13, 2009 10:59 am

Grittonia wrote:
Bengera wrote:
Trefoilland wrote:"I have a wife and two children. They are still at home, in Tripolis. My wife didn't want to join for some reason. I am sad about your divorce."

"It's alright, it's alright...I found someone else to share my happiness with.

Well, it was nice talking to you, man. I'm gonna go...well, you gotta answer one thing first. What's there to do here?"

''Are you two , you know exclusive? Otherwise I got some nice mammacita's walking around here somewhere! They will do things you cannot think of.'' The Supreme Ruler took a quick sip of Aryan mixed with Grittonian Ale.

''That or I heard someone about volleyball...'' The Supreme Ruler waited for his awnser.

''HEY, ALEXANDRE! Aint you gonna introduce other people! You know , you presidents are rude sometimes you know!

"Hahaha! Well you know, I do not think I have the privilege to introduce you other presidents! After all... oh! Here is my long-time friend Klaus Davutoğlu, also the Minister of Foreign Affairs, and Michelene Hafız, the Minister of Economy."
"It is nice to meet you... Mr. Supreme Ruler." said Davutoğlu.
"I... I think I have a headache." said Hafız.
"Please forgive her, Mr. Supreme Ruler, she is kind of sensible."
"I... I just want to go somewhere else..."
"Come on Michelene! You don't have the devil in your face, eh?" replied Alexandre.

Bengera
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Bengera » Mon Jul 13, 2009 11:03 am

Nicholas takes a sip of a cup of Ayran.

"Mary, take this please."

She reluctantly grabs it from his hands.

"I'm gonna have some beer."

Mary shook her head, "Uh-uh. You know what happened last time you got drunk?"

Nicholas smiled, opening the beer, "Hey, hey, that was a once in a lifetime experience. It will never happen again. Now come'on. Let's have some lunch and chat with people."
Overseas Territories:
Bengerian Peace For Men:
Fredrick Region

Fatatatutti
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jun 02, 2006
Ex-Nation

Postby Fatatatutti » Mon Jul 13, 2009 11:03 am

Marie-Louise shook hands with one person with her right hand and another person with her left hand. "I'm just going to call everybody 'Mr. President' or 'Madam First lady'. That way, I'll probably be right more often than I'm wrong. Those of you who are only lowly Ministers in real life, don't let the temporary promotion go to your heads.

She turned to the Noordeindian President again. "I was thinking of assigning a bodyguard to you while you're in Fatatatutti, Samantha Smith. She's very good and she's a personal friend of the Kamehameha family. I think Choo-Choo was supposed to be your guide?"

Grittonia
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Grittonia » Mon Jul 13, 2009 11:04 am

''Why so civil? Call me Nick or Pappa. Supreme Ruler sounds so... Dictator-like.'' He quickly checked his golden chains and said: ''I feel... benevolent, thats what they call it right? Benevolent? I invite you all for a vacation in Grittonia. And you melady Hafız are in luck, I have some of painkillers just here. Have them! And if you want to go somewhere else I know a place.....'' The Supreme Ruler quickly took a sip of his Ale and said: ''Anyone else a sip?''
I am a Cultural-Nationalistic Authoritarian Socio-Capitalist. Grittonia's own Pappaïsm reflects that.
Join my quest for World Fame! And my quest to make out with guys from all nations of the world! Sign-up now!

One who automatically claims they are straight without probing are undoubtedly gay.

Gren's Theorem wrote:Everyone is attracted to Grit. Those who say differently simply refuse to acknowledge it.

"Oy vey! All he talked about was parties and sex! And those Perviolosi twins kept tugging at my pants. Get me some tylenol." - Roman Ambassador after meeting Pappa Nick & his entourage

Bengera
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Bengera » Mon Jul 13, 2009 11:12 am

Nicholas walks towards the food, sipping his beer. Suddenly, his path is stopped by a beautiful, blone, "mamacita", who stares at him with piercing eyes.

"Hello," the unknown woman says.

"Hi," Nicholas nervously mutters.

"Would you like to dance?"

Nicholas seems astonished, "I'm-I'm sorry, but are you hitting on me? Asking me to-"

Her eyes sparkle, but she doesn't say a word. She puts her hands on his back and says,

"Because I can show you how to dance"
Overseas Territories:
Bengerian Peace For Men:
Fredrick Region

Trefoilland
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Trefoilland » Mon Jul 13, 2009 11:12 am

Grittonia wrote:''Why so civil? Call me Nick or Pappa. Supreme Ruler sounds so... Dictator-like.'' He quickly checked his golden chains and said: ''I feel... benevolent, thats what they call it right? Benevolent? I invite you all for a vacation in Grittonia. And you melady Hafız are in luck, I have some of painkillers just here. Have them! And if you want to go somewhere else I know a place.....'' The Supreme Ruler quickly took a sip of his Ale and said: ''Anyone else a sip?''

"She is just very tired today, Mr... Nick. I'll take her to her hotel room. She needs some rest."

At the room

"Why am I here? (cries) Why going to such a bonfire held by that capitalist ass-pig! Why inviting me? And that Grittonian animal... he mixed ayran with COCAINE!" I... hate this place! I hate the President! That's it. I'm going home. I'm taking some ViZiOnarian airliner and go back to Tripolis! I prefer working until 6:00 rather than stay here!" cried Hafız.
"Mrs. Hafız, please wait..."
"Go back to your owner, PET!"

Grittonia
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Grittonia » Mon Jul 13, 2009 11:14 am

''Well, that was fun. NOT. But hey, that was going to happen.''
''No one a sip? I also have pure Grittonian Ale if any wants. No one Painkillers? Any other pills?''
He quickly took a sip of his Ale and continued: ''Martial Arts training? DAK training?''
Last edited by Grittonia on Mon Jul 13, 2009 11:21 am, edited 1 time in total.

Trefoilland
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Trefoilland » Mon Jul 13, 2009 11:22 am

Hopkins' phone rang:

"What is it, Wilson?"

Jonathan Rhys Wilson was the Prime Minister.

"Mr. President, I am proud to announce you that the TrefOil Petroleum Corporation opened it's storefront."
"Fine, fine. Wilson, do you actually realize that I am in a bonfire? Can't you wait my return to send me the news?"
"Alright, Mr. President. I had more important news for you. The Communist Party..."
"That's your problem, Wilson. You never realize when you must talk politics and when you must not!"
"Mr. President, the military..."
*call hanged*

Noordeinde
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Noordeinde » Mon Jul 13, 2009 11:22 am

Fatatatutti wrote:She turned to the Noordeindian President again. "I was thinking of assigning a bodyguard to you while you're in Fatatatutti, Samantha Smith. She's very good and she's a personal friend of the Kamehameha family. I think Choo-Choo was supposed to be your guide?"

"That would be lovely, surtenly when she's a good friend of the Kamehameha family. And I think Choo-Choo would love to be our guide, but I think she's a bit young" The President smiled. "But I think she would be great companny so it would be great to have here around."

"And I actualy spoke with our personnal coordinator of the Noordeinde Secret Service, who is also here but with our personnal chosen team of 4 otherAgents at the cars. But he told me that it's actualy good that they didn't have to take guns with them because Fatatatutti is one of those rare countries in the world where it just isn't neccesary, it's in his opinion probably one of the most safe and peaceloving countries in the world."

The first Lady said proud, smiling at Jonathan which didn't know she had spoken with the Agent who's is in charge of the Security team around the President where ever he goes.
I'm gay, for gay rights, and I don't care what you think, its my life. If you support gay rights put this in your signature.

Bengera
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Bengera » Mon Jul 13, 2009 11:23 am

"Look," Nicholas said, "I have a girlfriend. I'm not doing this."

The woman smiled. "Of course you're doing this. You have no choice. Come."

She finally got off him and grabbed his hand. He found it pointless to get away from her. He would escape from her when they finally arrived where they were going. She led him to a hotel room. Rose petals covered the floor, making this look like her hobby.

She threw him onto the bed. "Hush. Don't say a word. You know that this is what you want."

And when she kissed him, Nicholas knew this was going to be something he would regret.

--

Making his move, Nicholas rolled on the bed so violently, holding her, and then let go of her when they were at the edge of the bed. She then fell off while he ran out of the hotel room.

"I cannot believe this," he muttered, "I bet everyone's gonna be wondering where I was."

But when he got back, the only one looking for him was Mary.

"Where did you go? What happened to your beer? Why did you disappear?"

Nicholas brushed it off. "Let's forget about that. Let's enjoy the bonfire."

He ran back to the food table.
Overseas Territories:
Bengerian Peace For Men:
Fredrick Region

Fatatatutti
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jun 02, 2006
Ex-Nation

Postby Fatatatutti » Mon Jul 13, 2009 11:31 am

Noordeinde wrote:"That would be lovely, surtenly when she's a good friend of the Kamehameha family. And I think Choo-Choo would love to be our guide, but I think she's a bit young" The President smiled. "But I think she would be great companny so it would be great to have here around."

"Choo-Choo has been talking about all of the places she wants to take you, the beach and the whale museum and her father's restaurant, of course. I could take you out sailing. I live on a seven-meter sailboat, the Pom Pom Galli. We could go fishing and make a picnic of it."

"And I actualy spoke with our personnal coordinator of the Noordeinde Secret Service, who is also here but with our personnal chosen team of 4 otherAgents at the cars. But he told me that it's actualy good that they didn't have to take guns with them because Fatatatutti is one of those rare countries in the world where it just isn't neccesary, it's in his opinion probably one of the most safe and peaceloving countries in the world."

"That was the idea of sending Samantha along with you. She could help Choo-Choo guide you - yes it is a good idea to have an adult along - and she doesn't carry weapons but she can take care of any problems. Not that there's likely to be any violence, but things like flat tires and so on aren't exactly in Choo-Choo's area of expertise."
Last edited by Fatatatutti on Mon Jul 13, 2009 11:32 am, edited 1 time in total.

Grittonia
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Grittonia » Mon Jul 13, 2009 11:34 am

Bengera wrote:"Look," Nicholas said, "I have a girlfriend. I'm not doing this."

She finally got off him and grabbed his hand. He found it pointless to get away from her. He would escape from her when they finally arrived where they were going. She led him to a hotel room. Rose petals covered the floor, making this look like her hobby.

She threw him onto the bed. "Hush. Don't say a word. You know that this is what you want."

And when she kissed him, Nicholas knew this was going to be something he would regret.

--

Making his move, Nicholas rolled on the bed so violently, holding her, and then let go of her when they were at the edge of the bed. She then fell off while he ran out of the hotel room.

"I cannot believe this," he muttered, "I bet everyone's gonna be wondering where I was."

Nick (The Supreme Ruler) saw that Nicholas was back.
He walked to him and said in his ear: ''And how was it? I saw you leaving. Dont worry , wont tell anyone!''

Trefoilland
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Trefoilland » Mon Jul 13, 2009 11:54 am

Then Hopkins saw one of the mamacitas and said to the Grittonian leader:

"Hey, Pappa, your mamacitas actually are very... mamacitous. Can you let me "taste" one of'em?

Grittonia
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Grittonia » Mon Jul 13, 2009 11:57 am

Trefoilland wrote:Then Hopkins saw one of the mamacitas and said to the Grittonian leader:

"Hey, Pappa, your mamacitas actually are very... mamacitous. Can you let me "taste" one of'em?

''Yeah sure, wait a sec.'' He quickly called to Nicole: ''Nicole , would you like to come here Honey?''
Nicole quickly walked to Pappa ''What do you want Pappa?''
Pappa quickly took a sip of his ale and said: ''What do you think of this here man?''
''Hmmm... Nice.'''Nicole said. ''Ok then it is settled, Nicole you go and make some 'talk' with this here man.''
''She is all yours.'' He said while taking another sip.

Bengera
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Bengera » Mon Jul 13, 2009 12:00 pm

Grittonia wrote:
Bengera wrote:"Look," Nicholas said, "I have a girlfriend. I'm not doing this."

--

Nick (The Supreme Ruler) saw that Nicholas was back.
He walked to him and said in his ear: ''And how was it? I saw you leaving. Dont worry , wont tell anyone!''

Nicholas blushed.

"Man, Nick, I dunno....she was good, and I mean good, but you can't tell my girlfriend. Alright?"
Overseas Territories:
Bengerian Peace For Men:
Fredrick Region

Grittonia
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Grittonia » Mon Jul 13, 2009 12:03 pm

''Aight man Aight man , wont tell anyone. Have some fun.''
''Oh , yeah by the way, does she know she has to be back at the end of the night?''

Trefoilland
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Trefoilland » Mon Jul 13, 2009 12:04 pm

Grittonia wrote:
Trefoilland wrote:Then Hopkins saw one of the mamacitas and said to the Grittonian leader:

''Yeah sure, wait a sec.'' He quickly called to Nicole: ''Nicole , would you like to come here Honey?''
Nicole quickly walked to Pappa ''What do you want Pappa?''
Pappa quickly took a sip of his ale and said: ''What do you think of this here man?''
''Hmmm... Nice.'''Nicole said. ''Ok then it is settled, Nicole you go and make some 'talk' with this here man.''
''She is all yours.'' He said while taking another sip.

"Thanks Pap. Let's go to my room and enjoy... babe."

Trefoilland
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Trefoilland » Mon Jul 13, 2009 12:05 pm

"Mr. President, wait... oh smokes." said Davutoğlu. "I hope his wife never finds this out."

Bengera
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Bengera » Mon Jul 13, 2009 12:05 pm

Grittonia wrote:''Aight man Aight man , wont tell anyone. Have some fun.''
''Oh , yeah by the way, does she know she has to be back at the end of the night?''

"Thank you. Thank you very much."
"Uh, no. I don't think she does know."
Overseas Territories:
Bengerian Peace For Men:
Fredrick Region

Grittonia
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Grittonia » Mon Jul 13, 2009 12:05 pm

''Well, go have some fun. Now I have got to find me some fun. I will check later on her.''
He took a sip and quickly looked for some goodlooking president or minister or anything.
Last edited by Grittonia on Mon Jul 13, 2009 12:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Noordeinde
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Noordeinde » Mon Jul 13, 2009 12:11 pm

Fatatatutti wrote:
Noordeinde wrote:"That would be lovely, surtenly when she's a good friend of the Kamehameha family. And I think Choo-Choo would love to be our guide, but I think she's a bit young" The President smiled. "But I think she would be great companny so it would be great to have here around."

"Choo-Choo has been talking about all of the places she wants to take you, the beach and the whale museum and her father's restaurant, of course. I could take you out sailing. I live on a seven-meter sailboat, the Pom Pom Galli. We could go fishing and make a picnic of it."

"That was the idea of sending Samantha along with you. She could help Choo-Choo guide you - yes it is a good idea to have an adult along - and she doesn't carry weapons but she can take care of any problems. Not that there's likely to be any violence, but things like flat tires and so on aren't exactly in Choo-Choo's area of expertise."

The President and the first Lady laughed. "You have a great snese of humor m'am if I may say. I can't wait to visit Fatatatutti, it's a shame that even the sumer is always bussy with unfinished bussines and multiple countries also still host their summits which we have to attend, but I'm sure if I discuss it with the Chief of Staff, who also does my agenda we can find several days to visit Fatatatutti."

The President said

Grittonia
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Grittonia » Mon Jul 13, 2009 12:14 pm

Trefoilland wrote:"Mr. President, wait... oh smokes." said Davutoğlu. "I hope his wife never finds this out."

''Nicole wont tell anything. I'm sure of that.'' He took his last sip of Grittonian Ale and said: ''You want a golden flask? Even if she found it out, I know some people who can make people forget.'' He took out a sigaret and lighted it and said: ''Or he can take a nice long vacation in Grittonia with Nicole or others.''
Last edited by Grittonia on Mon Jul 13, 2009 12:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents