NATION

PASSWORD

My Alliance Sucks

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]
Kaukolastan
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Antiquity
Ex-Nation

My Alliance Sucks

Postby Kaukolastan » Fri Jul 23, 2010 12:39 am

We, the people of Kaukolastan, are, to use the most appropriate diplomatic term, sick of this bullshit. We are supposedly a giant, economically powerful nation-state, on the cusp of a true technological singularity, astride the winds of fate, the masters of our own destiny and ALL WE SURVEY. And yet, our allies, our closest partners and members of the supranational Directorate, are all a bunch of utter tossers.

And we're sick of it. So we're calling you out.

You're supposed to be advanced. You're supposed to be SUPERPOWERS. You're supposed to be modern! You're failing!

First, Transnapastain. We've been allies for centuries. We've sold you weapons since stabbing people with pointy things was the “in” thing. We've gone from the abacus to the quantum computer, and we've always valued the ties that bind. Your support in the Seabelt is integral to the economic projections of the Republic, and we don't want to downplay that.

But.

The hats. Really? The fucking hats? We've built a chart for your rank structure, based on the sheer size of the headdress. We've determined that the beanie with a propeller stands for a police officer, and that the rotating wedding cake is for the Lord Proctor (does it play Gloria? Do the little figurines dance?), but who the hell wears the motorized fez?

And on the religion. We're sick of getting “saved” every time we travel into your governmental buildings. “Yes, yes, we accept cyber Jebus and all that.” Every god damned time. You hear that? We just said GOD DAMNED. NOTICE THE SUDDEN LACK OF LIGHTNING! You know where we go to get saved? THE SUPERMARKET. All the savings we can handle.

And the gift baskets. We have fourteen fucking warehouses full of the damn things. We tried turning them into fruit smoothies, but we couldn't drink them all without getting toxic ice cream headaches from the poisoned fucking fruit. WATER PURIFICATION! IT'S FOR MORE THAN JUST RELIGION! TRY IT!

Whoa, wasn't trying to offend, sorry. Please, don't throw us in your damn under-cities. Yes, we understand that no one ever leaves because they're “so happy down there”. We also know that when the bullshit is deep enough to swim through, the smell will kill you.

And bridges are for cars, not to demonstrate the size of your penis anti-air systems that haven't been fired in fifty years.

Oh, and you're welcome for saving your heads of state. Some of them. Hell, we can't even tell who's who over there. How many parallel structures do you have? Forty? You know what's fucking wonderful? A government structure that doesn't require seven pages of flowcharts and a fucking witch doctor to decode. You're welcome.

Now, onto the next. Nailiak. Oh, Nailiak. The green jewel of the Directorate. Verdant forests and billowing fields, tilled by the loving hands of billions of terrified slaves. Yes, we know you call them “citizens”, but when the average cause of death is “displeased the dread lord Kailian”, we can't help but arrive at some stunning fucking conclusions.

And the name? You named your country after yourself, spelled backwards? Cute. You know, we still have records that have the true name of your nation, [REFERENCE DELETED].

Oh, and Mr. Kailian? Could we request something?

Could you please stop fucking killing all of your ambassadors? I know you need to make a dead-body mosaic or some other bullshit, but we like to have steady relations with other ministers. It helps to know each other, and we never know when the guy who's been sent over here for TWO WEEKS will get called home to inspect a fertilizer plant.

So, Darth Kailian, we recognize that you're a crazy son of a bitch, but could you dial it back to nine or so for a few months? We're trying to land the Olympics, and we really don't need to have another massacre because someone took a pruning shears to the wrong fucking flower.

And don't think we've forgotten about the Confederacy.

We don't know how you keep finding more trees to log over there. We'd have thought you ran out after the great clear-cut of 1990, or after President Jim-Bob Bobby-Jim blew up his “Mega-Still Emporium” a year after and lit half the goddamn place on fire.

But you know what, we really don't care about that. Everyone has their own thing. Some people juggle geese.
Cookie if you get that reference. Two cookies if you can READ, and don't have to have it dictated.

Just please join the twenty-first fucking century. It's called a transistor. It's not the devil's sign. Maybe, after we get over this delicate discussion, we can show you the microprocessor.

No, that's not a come on. Please stop giving us the lazy-eye stare. It's really weird.

Further question? Do you have any dogs in your country with MORE THAN THREE LEGS? That aren't named “tripod”?

And please, stop bringing up UFO defense at every summit meeting. We're all tired of hearing about your Foreign Secretary got “picked on right up, dangummit, out near the baker place” and how “them little gray aliens” sodomized him for hours.

Look, you know what hovers in place and shines bright lights? HELICOPTERS. On that note, Channel Seven wants their news chopper back, so please stop showing off the logo from the fuselage as proof of alien abductions.

And as for your foreign minister? Those weren't aliens. He got lost in the Vice President's goat farm, and apparently, your VP has those animals TERRIFYINGLY well trained for his “after school” activities.

How do we know? Satellites.

How do those work? Well, it's starts with the earth being round-

Hey, put down that pitchfork! We were just kidding! Satellites work because of voodoo! Voodoo and moonshine and the love of one sibling for another, just like your uncle-daddy taught you. Hey, you know what? I heard that Nailiak decided to plant un-log-able trees in your country. You should totally go over there and cut his down. He also funds the aliens who poke you in the middle of the night. Tell 'em Transnapastain sent you, because God willed it.

In short, fuck you all.
The Kessler Initiative [Intergovernmental Organization; Open for Participation]
N. Enartio, Justifying his Nuclear Powered, "EMP Laser" Shooting, Nazi Flying Saucer wrote:It isn't bad, i used science.

The 80 Islands
Secretary

Founded: Jul 10, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby The 80 Islands » Fri Jul 23, 2010 12:43 am

tell us how you REALLY feel

Terishany
Envoy

Founded: Jun 13, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Terishany » Fri Jul 23, 2010 12:52 am

Is that all? Anything else you should tell us before I subscribe your perscription? 8)
Young Conservative Christian. But I enjoy talking with anyone!

Tiurabo
Diplomat

Founded: Oct 31, 2008
Ex-Nation

Postby Tiurabo » Fri Jul 23, 2010 1:03 am

I like you.

I haven't got the faintest idea who you are, or what nation you represent, but I like you. You've got the brass monkey's own balls, kid. Keep writing; good talent is hard to find. And if any of those bully boys give you trouble, I'll send a couple teams around to remind the pricks why the gods love the Domination. Always happy about a good blood sacrifice, them.

Oh, but you probably think that's outdated, don't you? Don't worry, they ancients weren't wrong about everything, but we've cut the bullshit from the roses. It's possible, keep up the good work.

Office of the Tiuraboan Archon,
Robert MacNeill,
Archona.

Grays Harbor
Post Marshal

Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Grays Harbor » Fri Jul 23, 2010 1:06 am

Hand to god, they juggled geese...goslings!

Where else but from

FIREFLY!
Everything you know about me is wrong. Or a rumor. Something like that.

Not Ta'veren

Kaukolastan
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Kaukolastan » Fri Jul 23, 2010 1:10 am

The 80 Islands wrote:tell us how you REALLY feel

Like Starbuck on the Pequod, trying vainly to get a crazed gimp to stop acting like a fucking loony before he kills us all.
Terishany wrote:Is that all? Anything else you should tell us before I subscribe your perscription? 8)

Yes! Our prescriptions are available through many publicly traded companies, and you should ask your doctor before taking them. But we can cure many diseases, including most forms of cancer, and gene-doping can extend your life by up to forty years, in good health. We can't, however, cure our allies of being fuckwits.
Tiurabo wrote:I like you.

I haven't got the faintest idea who you are, or what nation you represent, but I like you. You've got the brass monkey's own balls, kid. Keep writing; good talent is hard to find. And if any of those bully boys give you trouble, I'll send a couple teams around to remind the pricks why the gods love the Domination. Always happy about a good blood sacrifice, them.

Oh, but you probably think that's outdated, don't you? Don't worry, they ancients weren't wrong about everything, but we've cut the bullshit from the roses. It's possible, keep up the good work.

Office of the Tiuraboan Archon,
Robert MacNeill,
Archona.

We always appreciate ancient wisdom. Especially if we can sell it just-slightly-addictive pocket doses and market it as fancy. As for the Blood Sacrifice, that's more other people's things. Well, we're willing to try anything once, but we insist on using other people (and their things) for it. And we'll probably do it in Transnapastain, just in case it goes wrong.
Grays Harbor wrote:Hand to god, they juggled geese...goslings!

Where else but from

FIREFLY!

Cookie! Unfortunately, the Confederacy got confused by the letters without pictures, and so they didn't get anything but some kindling from our missive.
N. Enartio, Justifying his Nuclear Powered, "EMP Laser" Shooting, Nazi Flying Saucer wrote:It isn't bad, i used science.

Transnapastain
Retired Moderator

Compulsory Consumerist State

RAGE

Postby Transnapastain » Fri Jul 23, 2010 1:18 am

The 80 Islands wrote:tell us how you REALLY feel

No, you know what, We're going to tell you how it really is.

These guys, these arrogant, pompous, anal-retentive, infidels are all living on land that must have been first colonized by the escapees from a sanitarium. Its uncanny, an entire nation populated by bare-function obsessive-compulsive. If you give this dicks spaghetti-o's to eat, they'd fucking starve before finishing, because the damned thing would have to be placed in perfectly aligned rows sorted alphabetically.

Its bad enough your nation looks like the the bastard love child of a one-night stand between Orwell's 1984 and The Prince A red-headed, abused step-child, no less, who parents beat it senseless each night for failing to place his toys at right fucking angles in the toy box. no, you aren't content to simply turn your nation into a godless abomination of blandness, you have to try and impose it on US, too! Just last week, one of your police officers vacationing in Transnapastain tried to issue a citation to a home owner for failing to keep his lawn trimmed to within 1 cubic inch of the soil. What the fuck? Do they even make lawn mowers that do that shit? I'll bet they do in Kaukolastan, home of the invention no one fucking wants. Need a stealth coffee pot? They got it. Automatic Gander-juggler, its being developed as we speak, and for a few Credits more...fuck you! We are tired of you price gouging us. Yes, we sold you weapons from eons ago, but why is it every time we buy material from you, there's a 2 and 3/4 inch, 17 sided bolt that, my-fucking-steriously, only YOU produce, and its made form some bullshit carbon nano whatchamacallits that can only be replicated in your mad scientist lairs laboratories. "for a few Credits more, we can upgrade that with....insert BS techno-babble here." No, you know what, for a few Credits more, you can go die!

Besides, at least none of OUR Heads of State ever got bumped off by a man-hole cover. Way to go. whats next? You gonna lose one of your mega-penis Dominator-super-mega-fan-fuckng-tastic Battleships to Nailiak's Green Peace fleet?

Oh, and no, we didn't forget, we'll never forget that your idea of a Sunday brunch is dumping weaponized, psychotropic, infections, mind-killing pollutants into your neighbors swimming pool (read water supply) OUR SWIMMING POOL YOU JACKASSES!

You hate on Nailiak for being Eco-Nazi's, and granted, they're a bunch of retards and Darth Killian is bat-shit loco, but, seriously man, look at you. Just last week, you passed an ordnance stating that all residential lawns must be maintained at at least 1 and 1/2 inch above ground line. the punishment, jail time, FREAKIN JAIL TIME!

And, yeah The Confeds are a bit...backward...if thinking the loom is the pinnacle of production and locomotives move at "breakneck speed" is a little backward, but...look at you again, man, you seeded your forests so they grow in perfect alignment. not even dandelions grow randomly in Kaukolastan. How do you function, why aren't you all dead from aneurysms because you cant make the clouds appear in perfectly symmetrical fashion in the sky?

but, finally and most of all...the most dickish, low, underhanded, dirty trick you pulled was the vans. What the fuck, man? you scatter 15 vans around Subrosa, all packed with rubber ducks, or copies of the Dogs Playing Poker painting. I'm telling you, readers, this guy really hid them bastards, we found on in a freaking SUBWAY tunnel....somehow, he got one into the bunker under the Capital building.

Seriously for the love of God....WHERE IS THE FOURTEENTH FREAKING VAN YOU ASSHATS!
Last edited by Transnapastain on Fri Jul 23, 2010 1:32 am, edited 3 times in total.

Transnapastain
Retired Moderator

FURTHER RAGE!

Postby Transnapastain » Fri Jul 23, 2010 1:28 am

Speaking of my capital building.

The next time you need to rescue some hostages from some terrorists, how about you DON'T fucking fast rope through my crystal skydome, and, then have a good God damn shoot out in my Priceless Art Gallery. You think we called priceless because we got that shit form some Flea Market it Backwardastan, AKA, the Confederacy.. No, you twat, it was ancient art, priceless artifacts from centuries ago. Years of excavation and restoration, all blow to itty-bitty damned bits by your Needlers and, Grenade-Launchers, hell, that one agent rode down rapeled down the painting of Executer main USING THE CANVAS AS ROPE! Oh, and Flamethrowers......WHY DID YOU BRING FLAME THROWERS TO LIBERATE HOSTAGES!

So, you know, jerkoff, we dont need you muddling up our lives and imposing you OCD on us. We had that shit, we were going to liberate them without you, and you had to show up and rock the boat, like you ALWAYS do, cause, if K-stan aint the star then fuck this party. Drama Queen, Prima Donnas, whats what you are. If it wasn't for the Uber-Acid of DOOM you "opps'd" into my water, we'd have never HAD this problem.

So, to you K-stan, on behalf of the right-minded nations of the Directorate (who all like us better, I might add)

Our Alliance sucks.
Last edited by Transnapastain on Fri Jul 23, 2010 1:31 am, edited 4 times in total.

Kaukolastan
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

FFFFUUUUU-

Postby Kaukolastan » Fri Jul 23, 2010 1:37 am

Transnapastain wrote:Speaking of my capital building.

The next time you need to rescue some hostages from some terrorists, how about you DON'T fucking fast rope through my crystal skydome, and, then have a good God damn shoot out in my Priceless Art Gallery. You think we called priceless because we got that shit form some Flea Market it BackArmed WardsLumbkerjacks. No, you twat, it was ancient art, priceless artifacts from centuries ago. Years of excavation and restoration, all blow to itty-bitty damned bits by your Needlers and, Grenade-Launchers, hell, that one agent rode down rapeled down the painting of Executer main USING THE CANVAS AS ROPE! Oh, and Flamethrowers......WHY DID YOU BRING FLAME THROWERS TO LIBERATE HOSTAGES!

In our defense, it was hilarious. And we had art appraisers look it over before we stormed the building. They placed it as "merely the collection of a poseur". We did you a favor. And we had to storm in because your goddamn head of state was dancing on the dining table, singing "I'm a Little Teapot", and everyone else in your chain of command was too busy pressing their three-foot wide "Bomb the Undercity WITH FIRE" button. We had people in there too, and we'd rather not wait for you to "liberate" them with your most precise weapon, an unguided bomb aimed with a prayer.

Transnapastain wrote:So, you know, jerkoff, we dont need you muddling up our lives and imposing you OCD on us. We had that shit, we were going to liberate them without you, and you had to show up and rock the boat, like you ALWAYS do, cause, if K-stan aint the star then fuck this party. Drama Queen, Prima Donnas, whats what you are.
If it wasn't for the Uber-Acid of DOOM you "opps" into my water, we'd have never HAD this problem

So, to you K-stan, on behalf of the right-minded nations of the Directorate (who all like us better, I might add)

Our Alliance sucks.

You can't PROVE we did that, and even if we did, we cleaned it up over here. Unlike some people, we can see the use of, I don't know, not maintaining a violent underclass in seething bowels of subterranean ever-night. Cough. Undercities. Cough. Oh, and we didn't even bill you for the grenades we expended into the crystal garden.

Oh, and an aside to Nailiak. Who the hell has terrorists dumb enough to hide in a crystal garden when the extraction team is GOING to use flash-bangs?

And they do like us better. Say all you want, we all know you jack off to our currency at night.
Last edited by Kaukolastan on Fri Jul 23, 2010 1:38 am, edited 1 time in total.

Sungai Pusat
Post Marshal

Founded: Mar 27, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Sungai Pusat » Fri Jul 23, 2010 1:40 am

The next time you need to rescue some hostages from some terrorists, how about you DON'T fucking fast rope through my crystal skydome, and, then have a good God damn shoot out in my Priceless Art Gallery. You think we called priceless because we got that shit form some Flea Market it Backwardastan, AKA, the Confederacy.. No, you twat, it was ancient art, priceless artifacts from centuries ago. Years of excavation and restoration, all blow to itty-bitty damned bits by your Needlers and, Grenade-Launchers, hell, that one agent rode down rapeled down the painting of Executer main USING THE CANVAS AS ROPE! Oh, and Flamethrowers......WHY DID YOU BRING FLAME THROWERS TO LIBERATE HOSTAGES!

So, you know, jerkoff, we dont need you muddling up our lives and imposing you OCD on us. We had that shit, we were going to liberate them without you, and you had to show up and rock the boat, like you ALWAYS do, cause, if K-stan aint the star then fuck this party. Drama Queen, Prima Donnas, whats what you are. If it wasn't for the Uber-Acid of DOOM you "opps'd" into my water, we'd have never HAD this problem.

Our Alliance sucks.

Kaukolastan wrote:

The next time you need to rescue some hostages from some terrorists, how about you DON'T fucking fast rope through my crystal skydome, and, then have a good God damn shoot out in my Priceless Art Gallery. You think we called priceless because we got that shit form some Flea Market it BackArmed WardsLumbkerjacks. No, you twat, it was ancient art, priceless artifacts from centuries ago. Years of excavation and restoration, all blow to itty-bitty damned bits by your Needlers and, Grenade-Launchers, hell, that one agent rode down rapeled down the painting of Executer main USING THE CANVAS AS ROPE! Oh, and Flamethrowers......WHY DID YOU BRING FLAME THROWERS TO LIBERATE HOSTAGES!

In our defense, it was hilarious. And we had art appraisers look it over before we stormed the building. They placed it as "merely the collection of a poseur". We did you a favor. And we had to storm in because your goddamn head of state was dancing on the dining table, singing "I'm a Little Teapot", and everyone else in your chain of command was too busy pressing their three-foot wide "Bomb the Undercity WITH FIRE" button. We had people in there too, and we'd rather not wait for you to "liberate" them with your most precise weapon, an unguided bomb aimed with a prayer.

Transnapastain wrote:So, you know, jerkoff, we dont need you muddling up our lives and imposing you OCD on us. We had that shit, we were going to liberate them without you, and you had to show up and rock the boat, like you ALWAYS do, cause, if K-stan aint the star then fuck this party. Drama Queen, Prima Donnas, whats what you are.
If it wasn't for the Uber-Acid of DOOM you "opps" into my water, we'd have never HAD this problem

Our Alliance sucks.

You can't PROVE we did that, and even if we did, we cleaned it up over here. Unlike some people, we can see the use of, I don't know, not maintaining a violent underclass in seething bowels of subterranean ever-night. Cough. Undercities. Cough. Oh, and we didn't even bill you for the grenades we expended into the crystal garden.

Oh, and an aside to Nailiak. Who the hell has terrorists dumb enough to hide in a crystal garden when the extraction team is GOING to use flash-bangs?

And they do like us better. Say all you want, we all know you jack off to our currency at night.

Look, in order to not enrage anyone here, I'll just back-off. Also, yes, my nation has a mega 25 billion people on the mother planet, which is all I have right now with inhabitants in it.
Now mostly a politik discuss account.

Kaukolastan
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Kaukolastan » Fri Jul 23, 2010 1:41 am

Sungai Pusat wrote:QUOTE PYRAMID!!!

Look, in order to not enrage anyone here, I'll just back-off. Also, yes, my nation has a mega 25 billion people on the mother planet, which is all I have right now with inhabitants in it.

wat

Sungai Pusat
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Sungai Pusat » Fri Jul 23, 2010 1:42 am

Kaukolastan wrote:

wat

What in where? Me being non-interventionist or my population?

Kaukolastan
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Kaukolastan » Fri Jul 23, 2010 1:47 am

Sungai Pusat wrote:
Kaukolastan wrote:

wat

Well, population doesn't matter here, but you said you'd "Back Off". So I'm wondering where you where "All Up Ins This Shit". Cause all I saw was "Oh hai, I'm posting to say I'm not posting." But anywho, pleased to meet you. And don't you agree I'm much better than these unwashed Luddites? Doubting our MAD SCIENCE progress. Hah!

Now if you'll excuse me, I must return to "laying down the law".
Last edited by Kaukolastan on Fri Jul 23, 2010 1:48 am, edited 2 times in total.

Sungai Pusat
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Sungai Pusat » Fri Jul 23, 2010 1:53 am

Kaukolastan wrote:
Sungai Pusat wrote:
Kaukolastan wrote:

wat

Well, population doesn't matter here, but you said you'd "Back Off". So I'm wondering where you where "All Up Ins This Shit". Cause all I saw was "Oh hai, I'm posting to say I'm not posting." But anywho, pleased to meet you. And don't you agree I'm much better than these unwashed Luddites? Doubting our MAD SCIENCE progress. Hah!

That's no way to treat anyone. Even other countries. See, we agree that all things should continue to prosper, but also we need a balance. If you are neutral to all nations, at least you owe no debts to them. If you have a lot of friends, you will be heavily in debt to them. The same thing applies for nations with a lot of enemies.

Sebally-Orwitskia
Diplomat

Founded: Jan 18, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Sebally-Orwitskia » Fri Jul 23, 2010 1:57 am

XDDDD, Comedy! Its so damn funny! XDDD ROFL! *collapses and withers*

Nailiak
Political Columnist

Ex-Nation

Chancellor Killian is not pleased

Postby Nailiak » Fri Jul 23, 2010 1:59 am

To hell with you Kaukolastan, and to you as well Trans, you God-hump, Bible-thumping, sorry excuse for a nation. I suggest you watch your step, the both of you, lest you find out my Sword of State is not ceremonial, and is as sharp as my whit.

Why, as I sit here at my desk, gazing over our lush forests, I am reminded why it is you have no environment. Yes, we know. Never mind your misguided economic polices, never mind the toxic waste and pollution. Do you know what your problem is?

Fire.

Thats your solution to everything. K-stan said i as well, but I'll be damned if I'll agree with that those OCD, cackling madmen. Your solution to every problem is "(blank) it with fire" Got a splinter? burn it out, riots? Here comes the napalm. Maybe if you would stop burning everything to the ground, and start letting nature take its course, you would stop being so brain dead. You are misguided.

And, you Kaukoalstan, you are wrong in every way that something can be wrong. Nature does not exist to be subjugated ...that's what people are for. Look at our nation. You call them slaves, but each one of my "little playthings" loves his life, if he knows whats good for him. We allow nature to run its course, and we are better for it....sure, we modified our trees to grow around solid titanium cores...but that was for the trees benefit! If he had not, those pirate-lumberjacks would have hijacked them all back to some awful saw mill and turned them into wood lawn furniture to decorate their trailers with. No, Kaukolastan, your preservation of nature is not a lofty goal, it is, indeed mad science, and shame on you for abusing mother Nature so. The tress demand vengeance, and it shall be as swift as my Sword of justice is to any foolish naive who gives me bad news, or burnt toast, or not enough ice in ym ice water.

Sungai Pusat
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Sungai Pusat » Fri Jul 23, 2010 2:01 am

Nailiak wrote:To hell with you Kaukolastan, and to you as well Trans, you God-hump, Bible-thumping, sorry excuse for a nation. I suggest you watch your step, the both of you, lest you find out my Sword of State is not ceremonial, and is as sharp as my whit.

Why, as I sit here at my desk, gazing over our lush forests, I am reminded why it is you have no environment. Yes, we know. Never mind your misguided economic polices, never mind the toxic waste and pollution. Do you know what your problem is?

Fire.

Thats your solution to everything. K-stan said i as well, but I'll be damned if I'll agree with that those OCD, cackling madmen. Your solution to every problem is "(blank) it with fire" Got a splinter? burn it out, riots? Here comes the napalm. Maybe if you would stop burning everything to the ground, and start letting nature take its course, you would stop being so brain dead. You are misguided.

And, you Kaukoalstan, you are wrong in every way that something can be wrong. Nature does not exist to be subjugated ...that's what people are for. Look at our nation. You call them slaves, but each one of my "little playthings" loves his life, if he knows whats good for him. We allow nature to run its course, and we are better for it....sure, we modified our trees to grow around solid titanium cores...but that was for the trees benefit! If he had not, those pirate-lumberjacks would have hijacked them all back to some awful saw mill and turned them into wood lawn furniture to decorate their trailers with. No, Kaukolastan, your preservation of nature is not a lofty goal, it is, indeed mad science, and shame on you for abusing mother Nature so. The tress demand vengeance, and it shall be as swift as my Sword of justice is to any foolish naive who gives me bad news, or burnt toast, or not enough ice in ym ice water.

Doing that will cause you to have two very hating nations today. With each other and at you.

Transnapastain
Retired Moderator

Postby Transnapastain » Fri Jul 23, 2010 2:03 am

Sungai Pusat wrote:
Kaukolastan wrote:
Sungai Pusat wrote:
Kaukolastan wrote:

wat

That's no way to treat anyone. Even other countries. See, we agree that all things should continue to prosper, but also we need a balance. If you are neutral to all nations, at least you owe no debts to them. If you have a lot of friends, you will be heavily in debt to them. The same thing applies for nations with a lot of enemies.

What? We have asked our Soothsayers and Wise Men to decipher the meaning of your babble, but...alas they are having no luck. Perhaps the Lord has not yet seen fit to punish us with understand of these words you speak. Obviously they are blasphemy and we will purge them with fire.

Several minutes later

Okay, that computer monitor has been thoroughly salted and burned by the Protectorate, and we have a new, terminal online, unfouled by the blasphemies of the unbelievers.

Hey, K-Stan why dont you feed this mans gibberish to one of your AI's....cause those always go SO WELL for you, don't they?
Last edited by Transnapastain on Fri Jul 23, 2010 2:05 am, edited 4 times in total.

Nailiak
Political Columnist

Ex-Nation

Postby Nailiak » Fri Jul 23, 2010 2:06 am

Sungai Pusat wrote:
Nailiak wrote:To hell with you Kaukolastan, and to you as well Trans, you God-hump, Bible-thumping, sorry excuse for a nation. I suggest you watch your step, the both of you, lest you find out my Sword of State is not ceremonial, and is as sharp as my whit.

Fire.

Doing that will cause you to have two very hating nations today. With each other and at you.

No, good, but confusing, sir.

the only that shall happy is they shall taste my steel if they continue to speak ill of me. I am Lord Chancellor Killian, and ss the youth would say, I am the, erm, mother fucker of the Directorate! My brass balls are as big as MADAE! um Dese bitches aint got shit on me. Thats quite enough of that urban dialect, thank you.
Last edited by Nailiak on Fri Jul 23, 2010 2:19 am, edited 1 time in total.

Blazing WAR
Diplomat

Founded: Jan 13, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Blazing WAR » Fri Jul 23, 2010 2:23 am

OOC: Okay guys this is my most favourite thread evers!!!!

IC: I the Emperor Of Blazing War take no offical stance in this lovely little arguement. But Would urge that people dont start shooting over people.
Thank you

Sungai Pusat
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Sungai Pusat » Fri Jul 23, 2010 2:25 am

Blazing WAR wrote:OOC: Okay guys this is my most favourite thread evers!!!!

IC: I the Emperor Of Blazing War take no offical stance in this lovely little arguement. But Would urge that people dont start shooting over people.
Thank you

Yes, I concor.

Transnapastain
Retired Moderator

Postby Transnapastain » Fri Jul 23, 2010 2:29 am

Blazing WAR wrote:OOC: Okay guys this is my most favourite thread evers!!!!

Thank you

OOC: Thank you :)

IC: I'll tell you what Mr. No-Official-Stance. No ones gonna get hurt unless that crazy bastard with the sword comes over here...Ever wonder why its so long? We're thinking he's making up for the ED...heard it sets on in old age there, Killian....though we always figured you got your rocks off on the trees...always the trees

Thats just sick... But we'll bet K-Stan would love to sell you some genetically modified greenery you can use for pleasure...for a few credits more, it might NOT chop your member down to the perfect orderly size they've mandate all male genitalia must meet.

Gotta have that uniformity, huh Kaukolastan? ...infidels.

Sungai Pusat wrote:Yes, I concor.

Finally, something out of you that takes a stab at making sense. See, guys, the power of our Lord is made evident to you. We deciphered his messages!
Last edited by Transnapastain on Fri Jul 23, 2010 2:32 am, edited 3 times in total.

Sungai Pusat
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Sungai Pusat » Fri Jul 23, 2010 2:33 am

Transnapastain wrote:

Finally, something out of you that takes a stab at making sense. See, guys, the power of our Lord is made evident to you. We deciphered his messages!

What do you mean when my messages were not making sense?????

Transnapastain
Retired Moderator

Postby Transnapastain » Fri Jul 23, 2010 2:38 am

Sungai Pusat wrote:
Transnapastain wrote:

Well, both those arrogant bastards from K-Stan and I said we had no clue what you were trying to say.....but, hey, forget
it, No one likes K-Stan anyway. Everyone knows that hes just compensating for....a lack of asymmetrical appreciation. Why don't we, and by we I mean, NOT Crazy Old Man Nailiak, and the Arrogant Bastardum of Kaukolastan, go out for some brews?

Did you know, that, in Kaukolastan, this toy is given all all kids. Pretty neat huh? Nice of them to provide for the welfare of their children. Wring. See, the government monitors them, and, the toddlers who can't match the shapes to the slots, yeah, they're killed, or eaten, or something. More likely, they just dump them in my country, or something...
Last edited by Transnapastain on Fri Jul 23, 2010 2:39 am, edited 2 times in total.

Sungai Pusat
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Sungai Pusat » Fri Jul 23, 2010 2:41 am

Transnapastain wrote:
Sungai Pusat wrote:
Transnapastain wrote:

Well, both those arrogant bastards from K-Stan and I said we had no clue what you were trying to say.....but, hey, forget
it, No one likes K-Stan anyway. Everyone knows that hes just compensating for....a lack of asymmetrical appreciation. Why don't we, and by we I mean, NOT Crazy Old Man Nailiak, and the Arrogant Bastardum of Kaukolastan, go out for some brews?

Did you know, that, in Kaukolastan, this toy is given all all kids. Pretty neat huh? Nice of them to provide for the welfare of their children. Wring. See, the government monitors them, and, the toddlers who can't match the shapes to the slots, yeah, they're killed, or eaten, or something. More likely, they just dump them in my country, or something...

No, I'm not an acholholic.

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents