NATION

PASSWORD

Gratislavia has been nuked!!!

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Gratislavia
Minister

Founded: May 24, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Gratislavia » Wed Jul 21, 2010 6:09 pm

thank you
"Direction Nationale de Notreceau"

Kulaloe
Diplomat

Founded: Mar 18, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Kulaloe » Wed Jul 21, 2010 6:11 pm

Ewa beach wrote:
The PeoplesFreedom wrote:I just wanted to say this is one of the best roleplays I have ever read. You stand as an example and I look forward to following in your footsteps and becoming as good as you guys.

[OOC: That's sad, because this is actually among the noob RPs that managed to pop up in the summer.]

IC: The Federation released an official statement today upon recieving word of the nuclear blast in Gratislavia: "Meh."

To which the Grandnarfolio of Kulaloe responded: "That's what she said!"
It's pronounced koo-LAH-loy
My currency works like the yen, please do not think my storefront prices are extortionate.
Kulaloe's NSwiki Page|Kulaloe's Foreign Legion UDL Member
Remember kids: It's only fun 'til YOU lose an eye!

Ewa beach
Senator

Founded: Jul 23, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Ewa beach » Wed Jul 21, 2010 6:22 pm

Kulaloe wrote:
Ewa beach wrote:
The PeoplesFreedom wrote:I just wanted to say this is one of the best roleplays I have ever read. You stand as an example and I look forward to following in your footsteps and becoming as good as you guys.

[OOC: That's sad, because this is actually among the noob RPs that managed to pop up in the summer.]

IC: The Federation released an official statement today upon recieving word of the nuclear blast in Gratislavia: "Meh."

The Federation does not understand the response of the Grandnarfolio; what she? We do not understand your slang words.
KINGDOM OF EWA BEACH
POPULATION CAP: 41,326,984
Can you move like Bernie?

Kulaloe
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Kulaloe » Wed Jul 21, 2010 6:56 pm

Ewa beach wrote:
Kulaloe wrote:
Ewa beach wrote:

The Federation does not understand the response of the Grandnarfolio; what she? We do not understand your slang words.

:roll: Never thee mind then. If thou dost not understand mine idiolect based upon the dialects of many, then that is thine own problem!
(OOC: You have to really think a bit and know the tu/vos distinction to get why I used italics)
Last edited by Kulaloe on Wed Jul 21, 2010 6:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
My currency works like the yen, please do not think my storefront prices are extortionate.

Gratislavia
Minister

Founded: May 24, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Gratislavia » Thu Jul 22, 2010 9:35 am

bump
"Direction Nationale de Notreceau"

Kulaloe
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Kulaloe » Fri Jul 23, 2010 9:48 am

The Grandnarfolio turned on the evening news to see how the media was reacting to his decision to send aid.

"Today's top story: Seperatists from the Narfolium of Wayne are protesting the Council of Narfolio's decision to send military aid to the nuclear ravaged Gratislavia..."

"Typical of them," he sighed as he removed his aluminium mask and sat in his chair. He zoned out as scenes of Wayners picketing and chanting were displayed. A protester gave her quip in front of the mic, an elderly man complaining about the protestors then shown to try and show all sides of the debate. He had seen it and heard it a thousand times over. The anchor moved on to the next story:

"In other news: Elephants have been reported to preside the Council's chambers, voting in the Narfolios' stead while they all play 'Runescape...'"

Grandnarfolio Adamson cringed at that one. "Maybe I should have made it illegal to report fallacies?" he thought out loud. "At least this station uses elephants when they are reporting false. I think they're adding humour to amuse me - and improve ratings! Though they do play that game while we're in session."

The report then went on to the details of the war. Three hundred Kulaloe'hi soldiers had been killed in the initial attempt to break the enemy's borders - a total failure as the troops used were trained before Adamson had signed the recent bill that made training often more brutal than most battlefields. The last part wasn't reported, it was based on what he had known from intel. The news report drifted on to the weather, which in Kulaloe meant that nothing political was going to be reported on; he changed the channel to his hacked satelite feed of Zackor's television channels. Zackor's news was more interesting anyways.

"...failed attempt at assassination led to the capture of three Kulaloe'hi airmen..." ("Damn!") "...and one killed." ("Good, the other escaped. I'll expect a report tomorrow then.") The Kulaloe'hi have also been defeated at our borders with only four hundred and thirty-one casualties!"

"Well," Adamson said to himself, "at least we killed more than they did us!"

Previous

Return to International Incidents