NATION

PASSWORD

An OOC Idea Relating to ICC

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]
Bergnovinaia
Negotiator

Founded: Jul 26, 2009
Ex-Nation

An OOC Idea Relating to ICC

Postby Bergnovinaia » Mon Jul 19, 2010 7:59 am

Okay, so since I was far to late to become a justice on the International Criminal Court, I had an idea last night to perhaps make a law firm of prosecution and defense lawyers that can be hired in the event of an ICC case proposed or directed against one's nation.

So, I was wondering since this would be hard to do alone, if there were any other nations interested in creating a joint-firm, maybe one or two? The only requirement I would have is that you have good RP quality and you have been very active in WA activity.

Another question... does anyone think this could be pointless since there have been few ICC cases actually tried? Thanks!

--Berg
I am pursuing my undergraduate degree from Texas A&M University in Psychology and Spanish. My goal in life is to be a marriage and family counselor. If you have questions about me or my life, just ask!

My girlfriend and I blog about Christian & general marriage, relationship, and dating advice!

NS member since 2009. WA Resolution Author (mostly all repealed), NS sports fanatic.

Bergnovinaia
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Bergnovinaia » Mon Jul 19, 2010 8:28 am

bump
I am pursuing my undergraduate degree from Texas A&M University in Psychology and Spanish. My goal in life is to be a marriage and family counselor. If you have questions about me or my life, just ask!

My girlfriend and I blog about Christian & general marriage, relationship, and dating advice!

NS member since 2009. WA Resolution Author (mostly all repealed), NS sports fanatic.

Grays Harbor
Post Marshal

Founded: Antiquity
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Grays Harbor » Mon Jul 19, 2010 9:44 am

It could be rather interesting. Go with it.
Everything you know about me is wrong. Or a rumor. Something like that.

Not Ta'veren

Bergnovinaia
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Bergnovinaia » Mon Jul 19, 2010 9:53 am

Grays Harbor wrote:It could be rather interesting. Go with it.

Would you be willing to help...? I would be most appreciative to have a veteran like you at the firm.

Bergnovinaia
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Bergnovinaia » Mon Jul 19, 2010 10:59 am

bump

Bergnovinaia
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Bergnovinaia » Mon Jul 19, 2010 12:18 pm

Anyone at all?

Bergnovinaia
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Bergnovinaia » Fri Jul 23, 2010 11:02 am

One final bump

Manticore Reborn
Ambassador

Founded: Apr 13, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Manticore Reborn » Fri Jul 23, 2010 11:08 am

The ICC has a very small list of attorneys at its disposal right now. If you wish to be included, please create a character and I'm sure the chief justice would be happy to add you to the list.
Respectfully,
Hamish Alexander, Eighteenth Earl of White Haven
Minister of Foreign Affairs to His Majesty King Roger VI
The Kingdom of Manticore Reborn

Our National Anthem
Factbook on NSWiki

Bergnovinaia
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Bergnovinaia » Fri Jul 23, 2010 11:22 am

Manticore Reborn wrote:The ICC has a very small list of attorneys at its disposal right now. If you wish to be included, please create a character and I'm sure the chief justice would be happy to add you to the list.

Seeing that nowhere in the thread does it mention the need or want of new lawyers, I think creatin a firm to deal with this would be a much better approach.

Bergnovinaia
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Bergnovinaia » Fri Jul 23, 2010 1:58 pm

Ok, so Charlotte Ryberg aprroved the idea as well, but before I create the official thread, who would like to be a co-member of the firm.

Justorica
Minister

Founded: Apr 20, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Justorica » Fri Jul 23, 2010 2:08 pm

I don't know what part Justorica could have in this....I'm not a WA member.

Lineale
Diplomat

Founded: Jun 15, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Lineale » Fri Jul 23, 2010 2:08 pm

I would be more than happy to. However, I am not *extremely* active in the WA, and only occasionally vote. I will, though, make a significant effort to do so more often.

Bergnovinaia
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Bergnovinaia » Fri Jul 23, 2010 2:10 pm

OOC: Both Lineala and Justorica could be used because WA participation is not extremely necessary.

More that just you have some idea of how to defned people in ICC cases...

So can I count y'all in?

Lineale
Diplomat

Founded: Jun 15, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Lineale » Fri Jul 23, 2010 2:11 pm

Bergnovinaia wrote:OOC: Both Lineala and Justorica could be used because WA participation is not extremely necessary.

More that just you have some idea of how to defned people in ICC cases...

So can I count y'all in?

I used to watch Perry Mason!

Haha no, actually my minor is in criminal psychology. It'll work.

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents