NATION

PASSWORD

Watch me bleed in the darkness (MT open)

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Hathradic States
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Mar 26, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Hathradic States » Tue Jul 13, 2010 8:10 am

OOC:who should I take?

Liberals: Honestly I was wrong bout em.
I swear I'm not as terrible as you remember.
Sadly Proven Right in 2016
Final text here.

Baron lords
Diplomat

Founded: Sep 20, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Baron lords » Wed Jul 14, 2010 7:45 am

"Hahaha, Your very perceptive my boy." said a voice. "I want to kill you, but I also want you alive. A difficult choice indeed. So I'll give you a task, if you succeed you can leave. If not you will either work for me, or die. This all depends on how you do. Now are you ready to make the sacrifice to survive?"

The eye remained focused on Gaven, it's piercing gaze would reveal what it would want. It was alive, yet not alive; sane, yet not sane; it existed, that's what it wanted. In order to exist it killed and murdered. Now it would use itself to remain alive.

Another wall rose up behind Gaven, to make sure he would make a choice. The wall revealed another eye, this one the same. It had a red iris, black dots were at the center, an air of madness enveloped the room, it seethed through all around it, living as a human would.

Reed awoke on Crystals back, he yawned then the pain shot up. He could barley move. A cry erupted from his mouth.

"Oh you're awake, good. Now I can heal you." said a voice, it seemed to be coming from Crystal.

"Heal me, Crystal what happened? Where's Gaven?" asked Reed.

"Oh, you must mean the boy. I left him behind, he would only slow us down. Reed she called you right? We Reed I must thank you and your friends, you gave the chance I needed." Replied the voice.

"What are you talking about, Crystal you're not making any sense. If this is a joke, I'm not laughing." whimpered Reed.

"Unfortunately for you Crystal is not here at the moment, I have taken control of her body till I can leave this place, so you and i are going to be very good friends, Hahahaha!"
Im an F7 sweet Bastard, hardly around tho.
It shall never end

Neo ORB
Ambassador

Founded: Apr 29, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Neo ORB » Wed Jul 14, 2010 9:27 am

Gaven looked at both walls, he shrugged closing his eyes, and put the knife away, when he opened them he looked at the wall in front of his with a dead serious Stare, Gaven then spoke with a voice that was curious and hostile "thank you for the complement, and that's one hell of a gaze." Gaven stopped as he saw lightly what the Eye wanted, the started to talk

"now You say you want me to live, and yet, also want to kill me, you give me a choice to Live or Die when i ask about it, i'm Sure now, whether ghost exist or not, Your sentient life all the same, the prospect of living intrigues me all the same, and by work for you i'm guessing you take over my Body like you did Crystal, the girl, even if her brother was wounded, when she Questioned me on how could i have made that Spot of blood from you earlier, i remembered that i can't because i had left my bag back at camp, only bringing my flash light, 4 spare battery's and the knife"

Gaven stopped again, and pulled out the the battery's and flashlight quickly putting them back, but he held the sheath and knife in his left hand
Gaven looked at the Eyes in front of him and behind, he smiled, Life was needed, and he wasn't going to give up without a fight.
"Survival, you said, do i have what it takes? is this enough Guts for you it prove my point" said Gaven
Pulling the Knife out the sheath and dropping the sheath directly after, switching the knifes position and then putting the blade straight thought his left Hand, His Screamed from the Pain, he watched the blood trickle out through his hand and fall the the ground, he smiled then moving his left hand up to the wall, he looked at it Determined to show he had what it took to the strange being.

"Should i Pull the blade out?, are you having Fun Yet?" asked Gaven in a sadistic manner
The Nare [FT]/Shattered Day Enterprise's [FT]
2015 P2TM Nominated for Best School-based RP character
There is no Neo Orb. Only "The Nare". Unless its MT.

Baron lords
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Baron lords » Thu Jul 15, 2010 5:52 am

"Very smart human, didn't think you would see through her that fast." Laughed the eye, "But don't worry I didn't take her over, nor will I take you over. This task you would do of your free will, and you do want to be free? You may deny it outright, or you can think about it. If you wish to speak again blow this whistle."

A smooth flat piece of stone rose from the ground, a white whistle lay on it. The eyes slid into the walls and the walls wavered then dissipated. An eerie laugh echoed through the hallway for a second and then ceased.

"So what do you want?" said Reed.

"To leave this god awful place, when it came here this place went to hell, quite literally. Everybody died horrible deaths, including myself of course." Responded the voice.

"Okay that doesn't explain who you are, or why you are still here. If you died how are you still here?'

"Oh that's right I did introduce myself, my name is Autumn Summers. And if you can't tell I'm a ghost." smiled Autumn.
It shall never end

Neo ORB
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Neo ORB » Thu Jul 15, 2010 8:08 am

Gaven looked at his hand, it was still bleeding, he grunted as he pulled the knife out and watched the blood flow freely, even through he'd stabbed himself in the hand the wound itself wasn't fatal...yet, but give it a week or so and he'd lose enough blood to the point were his heart would stop.
He dropped the knife and tore his Shirt apart and began Wrapping his hand, after a couple minutes, he wrapped and stuffed the wound so that mainly the shirt would soak the blood up, he smiled and he looked at the top half of his body being naked he got up and wiped the dust as best he could from his pants, he picked up his blood soaked knife, and spun it over the ground a few times to get rid of the blood on it, after a moment he put the knife away into the sheath and then put it into his pockets.

he remembered the Beings Words
"This task you would do of your free will, and you do want to be free? You may deny it outright, or you can think about it. If you wish to speck again blow this whistle" as it Rung in his mind

he looked at the Stone and the whistle, he walked toward it and examined it, he chuckled just a bit, not many could say that they basically looked and talked to death in the eye and got away, but the whistle was Beautiful, White and looked like Marble, Gavens hand Reached out over it, and he stopped as it hovered over it, thoughts raced in his mind

"the task can be done, or i can chose not to, its giving me the option to survive, but it didn't say anything about the others, for all i know it could be talking to them Now giving the same lines...Ah Hell with it, I'll take the whistle for now and think later, and talk to the being later."

Gaven finally picked the whistle up and held it, it was Warm, and yet Freezing Cold, as if it would burn through his hand, he almost yelled but the whistle cooled down, he put the whistle in his pocket and begin the walk back toward camp in the Dim lite hallways, he checked his watch, they'd been gone for about 2 hours and a bit more, that was going to be hard to Explain, he probably could expect a Punch or two from Beat, he Gaven looked forward to that, he felt strangely Cold, as like when he had stabbed his hand his personality changed slightly.

he thought to himself "but after talking to Beat first... No I had to find and talk to Reed and the Being in Crystal, and find out what the Hell was going on first... then get hit by Beat."

Gaven started to run down the hallway trying to find Reed and Crystal
He winched in pain as his hand Throbbed, he looked at his shirt and saw a small amount of Blood start to breach the last layer

"Right Got to Stop swinging my left Arm like a fool, i'm only making myself bleed more." he said as he ran through the halls

"Reed, Reed, Can you hear Me!, Or you Crystal, i'm not mad about you leaving me behind!" as he started to yell out,
his mind thought again about what he might do when he talked to crystal and reed,
well that wasn't entirely true, he was lightly mad at the begin that took over her body, but hell could await his fury, he was more Worried about his Friends then the suspicion trying to take root in his mind and Heart.
Last edited by Neo ORB on Thu Jul 15, 2010 12:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Baron lords
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Baron lords » Fri Jul 16, 2010 7:30 am

Reed heard an echo, he knew it was Gaven, but he couldn't quite hear the words. "Um Autumn, I know you're a ghost and all. But did you hear that?"

"Hmm, oh you mean the boy? He's calling for us, his aura is suppressing quite a bit of emotions." she said, "Seems it contacted him, and he know has a choice. An unusual choice this time. Hopefully this won't involve me."

"Okay do you know how far we are from the rest of the guys?" asked Reed.

'Not far, though we should hurry, we might get killed if we go to slow."

"Wait what.....Ahhhh!!" screamed Reed as Autumn ran like lightning to get to the group.

It made sure he was holding the whistle, then it began to follow him. It waited for any other groups to move, too bad they never did anything. It wanted to at least have some fun with them.
It shall never end

Neo ORB
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Neo ORB » Fri Jul 16, 2010 8:12 am

"Damn it!" said Gaven as he had to stop for a moment
he leaned on a wall and slumped to the floor, panting
"hah, hah, Jesus, this place is too huge" said Gaven trying to catch his breath

The beings words still raced through his head, he couldn't think on it right now, but the words kept screaming for him to blow the whistle, he looked at his wrapped left hand and held it
"God damn it, it hurts, Just what did we get ourselves into."

after a couple minutes Gaven slowly got up he was breathing a little more normal, he thought out options.

"ok, a being has Reed in his sisters body, we were attacked, i can likely receive a punishment from beat for letting this happen, Reed and I are both injured, and likely reed and Crystals body are headed back to the camp, they have a 5-10 minute head start and another 5 minutes for my wait when i was just catching my breath, likely they heard me screaming so there probably a chance that heading to camp at a greater pace to avoid me."

"Right better start walking." said Gaven

and as he walked he pulled the whistle out, he looked at it most of the way back before putting it away when he reached 5 minutes from the camp, he looked at his left hand and behind him, a small trail of four to five blood droplets was left behind every couple of minutes,
"Shit, the one i talked too can follow us, or likely has been following me the entire way back... well long as no one goes anywhere alone it should be fine, this is just not my day." Gaven sighed lightly and then continued to walk to camp.

Baron lords
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Baron lords » Sat Jul 17, 2010 9:16 am

Autumn, walked into the place where the group made camp. "Hey guys, we're back!" she now spoke in Crystal's voice.

Beat looked at them and spoke, "Welcome back you two, say where's Gaven? He should be with you, right?"

Autumn frowned, "Well you see there's a problem with Gaven. See I went into the bathroom for like five minutes, and when i come out Reed's hurt and there's a pool of blood in the hallway, not to mention gash marks on the walls and ceiling. He says the hospital did it, but there's no way ghost could hurt reed this bad. Plus He had a knife" She motioned to Reed's wounds, gashes in the leg, and punctures in the shoulder.

"Yeah, but I don't know why he would do that?" Reed said out loud, one of the others was bandaging him. His mind was still speaking, "Except i don't remember any of that, All I remember is running into the wall, then the next thing i know I'm on Crystal's, uh I mean Autumn's body. I'm hurt and all other crazy stuff."

"Damn him!" Yelled Beat, "He hurt Reed with a knife?! I told him no weapons, damn. When he get's back....."
It shall never end

Neo ORB
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Neo ORB » Sat Jul 17, 2010 10:24 am

Gaven heard Beats voice, he heard the other talking, he knew Hell was coming, and likely, he was going to be on the reciving side of beats fist, gaven looked at his hand, the shirt was now soaked in blood, and was bleeding more heavily, he thought, "Great, well I'm gonna have to use both hands anyway, i haven't Gone against Beat in a while, hes going to have fun... lets see how far i can piss him off."

Gaven walked into the room and leaned on a wall, a trail of blood dropped from his left hand and dripped down the wall, he saw beat, Crystal and the others, he saw reed, he wanted to say he was sorry for letting him get hurt, but it was going to have to wait.

"Yo, Beat, first i'm sorry, but you don't know the enitre story, Theres always more then one truth, this place is Screwing with us, and were definaently not alone in here, and you know as well as any other that i'd never Hurt Reed, he may be weak in body to us, But he's vastly different from us as well, oh and for the being inside Crystal, i have some Qestions for you! and your going to Give me the information i want." said Gaven from the wall leaning on its side.
Gaven pulled the hunting kinfe from his pocket in its sheath and threw it to the ground in front of Reed,
"Reed take it, i fear you'll need it more then any of us, and if anyone is going to make it out alive, i hope to god its you, you might not remember, but when you ran into the wall, that thing came out, after in hurt me and chained me up, you killed, i don't know how and don't care, you all know i'd never hurt any of you, but now... i don't know, fear, somethings trying to take hold, and its slowly winning." said gaven in a dark voice.

He looked at his bleeding hand in his shirt, Gaven smiled and started to laugh as if he was enjoying their worry of reeds pain
Gaven laughed for a couple of minutes, Tears fell down his face from the pain.
"You don't know how much this hurts, but the pain you must be feeling is worse reed, im so sorry... Please Reed, what ever you do, be careful... and Beat, We sould have never taken this bet."

Gaven looked at Beat, fear easaliy showed in Gavens eyes, but in Gavens heart, a void was building between him and his friends, the trust and bonds they made were starting to brake apart, and a sadistic nature was building.

OOC: sorry for the spelling mistakes,
Last edited by Neo ORB on Sun Jul 18, 2010 8:10 am, edited 3 times in total.

Baron lords
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Baron lords » Sun Jul 18, 2010 2:04 pm

"Hahaha, you hearing this Beat? This is the best he could do? Such a pitiful excuse, I thought you could do better Gaven." Said Autumn.

Beat ran over and punched Gaven in the gut, then he uppercutted him in the chin. "Stop lying dammit and tell us why you hurt Reed! You lie again and I'll hurt you worse than before." Beat was pissed, he was at the point were he might actually commit murder.

"Umm, guys can't we all just settle down?" whispered Reed

It was elated, it saw the anger and negative feelings, it fed of them and used some power to speak to the boy, "Leave the room and blow the whistle, you'll need it." It wanted for gaven to take the mission, it wanted to get rid of all of them.
It shall never end

Neo ORB
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Neo ORB » Sun Jul 18, 2010 2:55 pm

Gaven was on the Ground, he spat up some blood he Heard the Beings Message.
"Leave the room and blow the whistle, you'll need it."

he got up and Started Laughing like a mad man.
He looked at Beat, looking strait into his eyes to show Beat that it was over, Gaven Eyes were Dead, Empty, Void, his face had no emotion on it, He smiled to beat and said
"are you having Fun yet, Prick? You love hitting people don't you, no you hit because your Afraid, Afraid of me, Afraid of Reed, Beat, Your the Saddest and Weakest one here, your going to kill everyone, all because you and your Stupid Pride. It's your Fault Everyone will Die here! You know I'd never hurt Reed, But now..." there was a Noticeable Pause

"I'll enjoy Ripping all your Throats with my Bare hands" said Gaven with a crazed look on his face

Gaven looked at beat in the face, he smiled and laughed directly at him while unwrapping his left hand, he dropped the Blood Red shirt onto Ground then using his bloodied left hand he placed it onto beats Face and moved it down leaving a Crimson Red Hand mark on the left side of his Face.

Then in a Flash of Movement Gaven had kneed Beat in the Groin, Used his right hand to hit him in the Jaw, then Using his left hand Gaven grabbed the top of his head, and brought Beats head to his Knee, Gaven Felt his knee impact and heard a snapping sound and then he dropped Beat to the Ground and Kicked him in the Gut, he Crouched Down and said something load enough for all to hear.
"Are you having Fun Now, Oh great Leader?, how Mighty do you feel Now?"
Gaven Laughed over top of Beats Body.

He then got up and grabbed his Bag and walked to the Door, he looked back at Reed and said in a Sadistic tone
"Reed, Trust me, Were all going to have fun in the next few days, when the Time comes, your going to need that Knife, Because next time... Your All going to Die, I'll be picking you all off one by one, Have Fun Shitting yourselves, I'll be watching and enjoying it." Gaven Started Laughing and Left the Camp, For minutes his Maddening Laughter Could be Heard even After he was Gone.

30 minutes Later, he had walked to the spot were he had meet the Being, He smiled now, he looked at the walls they had the Gashes and slices from when Reed had fought, Gaven felt through his jeans, he felt the whistle and pulled it out, he said something in a dead voice "I guess our Friendship is Over".
A few tears went down his face, he wondered why he was crying...his emotions now seemed so distant.

He looked at the whistle for a couple minutes, its whiteness was beautiful, He put it to his Mouth, And blew...
Last edited by Neo ORB on Sun Jul 18, 2010 2:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Baron lords
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Baron lords » Tue Jul 20, 2010 4:27 pm

The walls around Gaven began to waver, they shifted into the walls of flesh. The pungent smell of rotten corpses began to emanate from all over. Then came the eyes, from each side came an eye, they rolled in perfect unison, each of them a different color. Then two more walls appeared in front and behind him. The wall behind him had an eye, then came the one in front of him.

This eye was a red Iris, this was the eye which had spoken to him before.

"I'm assuming your answer is yes then? Good, it seems you already know what to do. Kill all of them, force the breath and blood from there quivering bodies. I want to see the fear that you can put into there eyes. These walls thirst for there blood, they thirst for fear. Show these walls that you are strong, show them what you truly are." said the eye, the eye never blinked, it didn't need to. The darkness kept it the same, always there. The walls and the eyes dissipated from sight, the smell remained.

It was pleased, now the nuisances could be rid of. Then it could be back to it's slumber. It turned itself elsewhere to continue other things.

The group was quiet, not one word escaped there lips for what seemed like an eternity. They were either shocked, or they couldn't think of what to say. The speech Gaven had just given was not only surprising, but chilling.

"So what now?" Jackson asked.

"We should leave him alone for now, he seems to need some time to himself." said Winona.

"That was so creepy though, what happened to him?" asked Marrissa.

"Who knows, all we should be concerned with is getting through the night." smiled Crystal, "isn't that right Reed?"

Reed only nodded, he slid down near his stuff, his head went down. He didn't say a word, he just sat there.

Beat hit the wall, "He comes back, I'll hurt him again, maybe some sense can be knocked into his head." He was in pain, he took a cloth form Winona and wiped as much blood as he could from his body, He felt his rib cage, he felt intense pain from the broken ribs.

Winona looked at him with sorrow in her eyes, she wanted to help more, but with him being in the state he was in she decided to let him be.
Last edited by Baron lords on Tue Jul 20, 2010 4:36 pm, edited 2 times in total.
It shall never end

Neo ORB
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Neo ORB » Tue Jul 20, 2010 7:34 pm

Gaven looked around, the mission was given and he liked it.
"Disgusting Smell, but i guess that i'm going to have to get Acquainted with it soon." said Gaven
Gaven put the whistle back into his pocket and walked to the washroom that Crystal had been at, as he neared the door he looked at it, the female sign was worn and almost rubbed away Gaven opened the door to see the sorry state it was in, he smiled at the Fact she'd Done her Business in here, the mirrors were dirty, the Toilets were brown with one being covered in mold, Gaven walked to the sink and turned the Nob, surprisingly Cleaner water came out after a couple minutes of waiting and looking at the disgusting Reddish and brown water rush out, it smelled at first like the walls, but Gaven got use to it. he looked at the mirrors, one was recently Wiped clean, probably the one she had used to see herself in the mirror, he pulled the spout off of the Sink Below it, and heard it come off with a Nice snap, he backed away and threw it into the mirror, it shattered and collected nicely in the sink, he carefully picked a piece of it up and looked at the Mirror glass, he smiled

"Sharp enough to puncture Flesh." he said in a delightful tone.
He put in back into the sink and put his bag down, he grabbed another shirt out and put it on, he looked at the shirt, it was Jet Black, no writing what so ever, Covered his Arms and body Perfect for Dark areas, Gaven smiled he went to the stall and closed the Door locking it, he then got to the ground and crawled under the Door frame to the other side.
He looked at his bag, and pulled out the water, be opened the cap and took a sip and put it away.
he looked back at the Stall Door, he looked at the screws, they were old and rusty, he placed his foot on the door, and then putting all the force he could he kicked the Door, after three kicks, the Lock Broke and the door swung into the side. Gaven smiled, he looked into his bag and grabbed a small pouch out, it was small and made of leather, he grabbed some of the shattered mirror and place it in closed the top and replaced it inside the bag.

he relaxed a bit, and then got his bag put in on his shoulders, Pulled his Flash light out exited the bathroom and then went to find the Nearest medical room, he was going to need what ever he could find, but as he walked he pulled out whistle again, and wondered if the being would show him the way to find some weapons to use as the Tools of his friends Destruction, but first he wanted a lead pipe and a couple syringes.

"Hey i know you can Hear me, so if i need to I'll blow the whistle but if you can, Show me to the nearest good lengthened Lead pipe and medical room." said Gaven to the hallway.
Last edited by Neo ORB on Tue Jul 20, 2010 7:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Baron lords
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Baron lords » Fri Jul 23, 2010 11:34 am

It looked down upon him, it saw the weapons he had. It decided not to help him, he could do it on his own, it wasn't going to make this easy on him. He wants freedom, he would work for it. There were no shortcuts in it's world. And if he did find the room he wouldn't find any good weapons, those were used up long ago.

The group sat together, they were looking at each other. The only one asleap was Reed, he was in the same spot he was before. After Gaven had left he had sat there not moving or talking, silence was all he was.

Autumn frowned, she was thinking over her situation. She had two choices, she could ditch these losers and get the hell out of here. This would mean risking her new body, and facing the full force of it. Not good, only that her other choice was to stick with these losers and get out with as many of them as possible. The downside would be that she couldn't keep up the charade forever, and one might find out her identity. She told reed cause she knew he wouldn't tell.

She got a quick smirk on her face, she was thinking about how she got this body. She was able to guide the girl subconsciously towards her, when the girl saw the bathroom Autumn gave her the sense she had to go. When the girl stepped in Autumn slid inside her body then she put the girl into a subconscious sleep, allowing her to takeover.

She used her shirt to wipe away the grime off the mirror and take a look at her body. When she saw her new body she almost squealed with joy, it was almost as cute and 'gifted' as her old one. Now she just had to hope something would make the choice for her.
It shall never end

Previous

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents