NATION

PASSWORD

Watch me bleed in the darkness (MT open)

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]
Baron lords
Diplomat

Founded: Sep 20, 2009
Ex-Nation

Watch me bleed in the darkness (MT open)

Postby Baron lords » Sat Jul 03, 2010 2:00 pm

Qudracta Mental Hospital

Reed began to run down the dark hallway. He stepped on the wet ground, an unknown liquid stuck to his shoes. The blackness was overwhelming, his vision had barely adjusted. He heard the foot steps again, they had gotten closer to him, the sound became maddening. Reed was sweating from the running and the humidity inside, he could remember where the exit was. As the steps got louder his fear grew even more.

"No leave me alone!" he yelled, seeming to nobody. He had been at the hospital for a long time now. He was here on a dare of sorts. He and his friends had lost a bet during summer vacation and were told to stay in the seemingly abandoned hospital for 48 hours. The seven of them wanted desperately not to go in due to the rumors of demons and ghosts.

The winning side laughed at them and called them chicken, the leader of the group had been Damon "Beat" Birantu. He convinced them all that there was no problem and they would come out okay. Reed didn't believe him, he was afraid of the place and tried to tell them so. He lost the conversation and went in. The group had no idea what was waiting for them.

OCC: This RP is about an old mental hospital, which is most likely haunted, mostly about people that go in. Please post and beware, this is meant to be a dark thread.
EDIT: Notice, this thread will progress without anybody else if need be, there will always be room for others. TG me for entry.
Last edited by Baron lords on Tue Jul 20, 2010 4:19 pm, edited 6 times in total.
Im an F7 sweet Bastard, hardly around tho.
It shall never end

Baron lords
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Baron lords » Mon Jul 05, 2010 10:06 am

56 hours earlier

Seven teenagers stood in front of The Qudracta Mental Hospital. There names were Reed Mathews, Jackson Rampart, Marrisa Lowan, Damon "Beat" Birantu, Crystal Autumn, Winiona Zert, and Gaven Tobrah. Each of them had a bag with food, clothes, and other items. A group of ten others stood behind them, snickering and jeering.

"What's the matter, ghost got your tongue?" one said.

"Naw I think they just to stupid too know better." said another.

Damon Birantu bit his tongue, using all his will to not go back and punch each of those kids square in the mouth. He was a tall, African-American, sports guy. He was the tough guy of the group and was also his leader. He received the nickname 'Beat' for two reasons, one he had a passion for music, and two he was known for beating the crap out of those who mad him mad.

"Come on guys, the sooner we get this done, the sooner we can get out of here." He said, and he began to walk up the steps to the old building, now covered in plants and junk.

"Um can't we at least wait till morning?" Whimpered Reed. He had a huge fear, of well everything. He was a medium build, white, skinny, glasses kid. He wasn't much, but he came in handy.
It shall never end

Baron lords
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Baron lords » Wed Jul 07, 2010 10:42 am

The group entered the Hospital. As Jackson was closing the door, they could still here the others outside. The door clunked shut and the room went dark.

"Eep! Crap, Crap Crap!" whined Reed.

"Oh calm down Reed!" Said Crystal, "You brought a flashlight with you right?" as she turned on hers she laughed.

Reed clicked his on, "What's so funny?" he asked.

"Nothing just that you actually brought one. Usually I end up bringing two of everything because you usually forget something." replied Crystal.

"Sorry Sis." Reed said sheepishly

"Would you two quit it? We need to find a good place to camp." Said Beat.

The group continued onward. As they did Reed thought he saw something behind them. He ran closer to the others and whimpered.
It shall never end

Dimoniquid
Powerbroker

Founded: Jul 10, 2009
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Dimoniquid » Wed Jul 07, 2010 11:57 am

The team of five all wore suits. As the Cadillac Escalade, waiting patiently. As it pulled up towards the hospital, one man, his face weary with age, opened up a cream file, taking out a crisp slip of paper and placing it onto the hard back of the folder. "Should be a simple exorcism. Poltergeist activity, no known sightings. Peanuts, Watson."

"Of course, sir. To the Lord, sir." The young man said, obviously nervous about what was happening. As the first man, Reverend Jones, opened the rear-hinged door, and revealed his face. As he smoothed his thinning hair down, everyone was out of the car, unloading equipment. "Sir, will you be needing protection?"

"Against what? Thin air? A demon who's soul is trapped within the twilight realm? No. Yet again, we may encounter... things. Vampires. Werewolves. Lycans. So I will take my usual, Watson." Jones said, doing the buttons on his suit. As Watson grabbed a briefcase, he opened it up, revealing a revolver, a book, and a necklace. After wrapping the necklace around his hand, he took the revolver and book, knowing that it was loaded, and it was the only thing that kept him in his sanity. As he looked around, the men had gathered weapons, each holding an MP5K, each loaded with thirty rounds, but had a folding stock, also known as a Personal Defence Weapon. As the men grabbed the bags, they loaded their weapons, grabbed their necklaces, and tucked their books into their trousers, still showing themselves. Their flash-lights flickered on, and they proceeded towards the door.

The doors creaked open, Jones holding his book close towards his chest. As everyone went, in, they spread out, Watson looking into his book. Each of the men had a bible - they were devoted to rid the world of the spirits, demons, poltergeists, everything that lay in harms way. They were hired by the Dimonicist government, and were funded with a million pounds - enough to arm them, find passports, tickets, accommodation, and give them everything they need. The doors closed slowly, the team of five about to conduct their research.

Baron lords
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Baron lords » Wed Jul 07, 2010 12:22 pm

The group had been walking for about an hour when Reed thought he heard something.

"Uh guys did you just hear doors close?" he asked.

"Calm down Reed. It's only your imagination, don't be such a pussy!." retorted Beat. After he finished his flashlight began to flicker. "Damn thing's on the fritz!" he said as he tapped it. Reed continued to whimper behind him.

Reed was shaking like a leaf, he had sweat everywhere a teenager could sweat. he looked and saw that Crystal was gone,

"Uh, sis where are you?" he whispered, hoping she would reply. He felt a hand on his back, He screamed. "Ahhh, Oh my god Ghosts! Ghosts!"

"Haha, you scaredy cat." snickered Crystal.

"Damn it sis, don't do that." sighed Reed.

"Jesus Christ Reed, pull yourself together. I don't want you screaming like a wuss every five seconds." hissed Beat. His flashlight went out, and this time stayed out. "Damn, Hey Crys!"

"On it." she said, tossing him a flashlight. "When we set up camp give me it back."

"Sure whatever, Wow I just realized how big this place was! How big is it again?" asked Beat.

"10,000 square feet, with 14 levels, and a basement of unknown size. Thanks for reminding me." said Reed.

The group continued forward and Reed got that sense of fear he always had when something bad was a bout to happen.

It saw them walk in the building, it followed them and did it's work. Like a spider on the wall it crawled along the wall's and ceiling. It could smell the fear, especially from the boy. then it noticed more of the humans come in. They were a low danger, nonetheless, the must go.

It slithered across the hospital, it presence was taken with it, and left little trace. It found the five new humans and made a form appear. It was powerful and this was an easy task. It was a Girl of about 17, she had long brown hair and silver eyes. She wore a gown of black, her skin pale as the moon.

"Please go home, she's still here. Please go." she said, then she dissipated into thin air.
It shall never end

Churchilland
Ambassador

Founded: Feb 11, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Churchilland » Wed Jul 07, 2010 12:27 pm

Deleted.
Last edited by Churchilland on Wed Jul 07, 2010 12:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Churchilland Embassy Project
Personification, as done by The Merchant Republics
The National anthem "Ode to the Nation"
Morgan Jones Tea Shops
http://www.politicaltest.net/test/graph ... 66_eng.jpg
Ceannairceach wrote:
Because Britain is the other, better America. Its like America 1.0, when America 2.0 failed miserably.

Zuri Nyuni wrote:
There are things men speak only in hushed voices, afraid that if the wind caught their words, great evil would befall them. One of these things is Birmingham. The other is Peirs Morgan.

Ifreann wrote:
Maybe thinking the Illuminati exist is what the Illuminati want us to think.

Berzerkirs
Ambassador

Founded: Aug 15, 2007
Ex-Nation

Postby Berzerkirs » Wed Jul 07, 2010 12:31 pm

Kat woke up within the perimeter of an old spooky building. Being only 8, and not very tall for her age, she firghtened easily. However, she thought she heard her parents voices inside, and ran in, trying to find her parents.
We RP as Kiojin.
Quotes and Such
"If you're under 30 and not a liberal, you have no heart.
If you're over 30 and not a conservative, you have no brain."

Manahakatouki wrote:
Berzerkirs wrote:The Incan god of the moon jizzed on the earth, and so sprouted the grass and various other plants.
True story. ;)

I was there...I told him to freakin' clean it up...He refused, peeing thus on some of his jizz...These my friends are dandelions...

^That was for you WWIIHG! <3

Member of CoD [Council of Dictators]

"You laughed, therefore I'm right."-Berz

Baron lords
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Baron lords » Wed Jul 07, 2010 12:43 pm

Berzerkirs wrote:Kat woke up within the perimeter of an old spooky building. Being only 8, and not very tall for her age, she firghtened easily. However, she thought she heard her parents voices inside, and ran in, trying to find her parents.

It sniffed out the little girl, it wondered how she got in without it noticing. It must get rid of her, she was a danger to it. It split itself into two and sent the smaller part towards her. Using it's many powers it sent another small part into her subconsciousness, it scanned her memory and took the voice of the girls parents.

"Help us Kat, helps us get out." said the child's mother

"No Kat you must go. We'll be fine I see a doorway, please Kat go!" said the father

It had given the child a choice, enter further or leave. It opened the door she had entered, she would be able to leave through there. If she stayed, she must die.
It shall never end

Churchilland
Ambassador

Founded: Feb 11, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Churchilland » Wed Jul 07, 2010 12:47 pm

Deleted.
Last edited by Churchilland on Wed Jul 07, 2010 12:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Churchilland Embassy Project
Personification, as done by The Merchant Republics
The National anthem "Ode to the Nation"
Morgan Jones Tea Shops
http://www.politicaltest.net/test/graph ... 66_eng.jpg
Ceannairceach wrote:
Because Britain is the other, better America. Its like America 1.0, when America 2.0 failed miserably.

Zuri Nyuni wrote:
There are things men speak only in hushed voices, afraid that if the wind caught their words, great evil would befall them. One of these things is Birmingham. The other is Peirs Morgan.

Ifreann wrote:
Maybe thinking the Illuminati exist is what the Illuminati want us to think.

Berzerkirs
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Berzerkirs » Wed Jul 07, 2010 12:49 pm

Kat looked around, trying to figure where the voices came from.

"Mommy?! Daddy?! Where are you??"

She ran around the room in a panic, not really knowing what she was doing. She tired herself out, so she just fell to the ground and sat in the corner. Now in a feetle position and crying, she jast rocked herself to sleep.
We RP as Kiojin.
Quotes and Such

Manahakatouki wrote:
Berzerkirs wrote:The Incan god of the moon jizzed on the earth, and so sprouted the grass and various other plants.
True story. ;)

I was there...I told him to freakin' clean it up...He refused, peeing thus on some of his jizz...These my friends are dandelions...

Dimoniquid
Powerbroker

Founded: Jul 10, 2009
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Dimoniquid » Wed Jul 07, 2010 12:50 pm

They had watched around the area - everything had been cleaned out. Just the smell of dampness and darkness filled the air, and they began to conduct their research. "Sir, shall we set up the equipment?"

"Yes. Just the thermal imaging and Electronic Voice Phenomena. Lets hope we get a response." Jones said, his revolver by his side. Even though the group was religious, they relied heavily on science to determine whether what evidence they could capture was scientific, or paranormal. "Hurry, along, Watson."

"Of course sir." He said, smoothing his hair down, and set down his bag. After taking out a small camera corder, he folded his sub-machine gun, and placed it against a small holster, and heard a noise. He raised it, everyone startled of a roughly seventeen year old girl staring before them. "Are... are you okay?"

Please go home, she's still here. Please go.

"She... who is she?" Jones asked, a tall man taking out a voice recorder, and began playing. He was James - the technology manager. He was in charge of everything that they took in. "If you are still with us, please, let your presence be known. Are you a harm to us? Do you wish to leave this realm, and pass over?" He said again, making sure it could hear him. "Keep your weapons up, we may have company." He whispered, and waited for a reply.

Baron lords
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Baron lords » Wed Jul 07, 2010 3:09 pm

Berzerkirs wrote:Kat looked around, trying to figure where the voices came from.

"Mommy?! Daddy?! Where are you??"

She ran around the room in a panic, not really knowing what she was doing. She tired herself out, so she just fell to the ground and sat in the corner. Now in a feetle position and crying, she jast rocked herself to sleep.

She floated herself down towards the girl, she saw the tear marks on the girls face. She felt so very sorry for her, she was to all she could to make sure the girl didn't end up dead. She used her limited power to put a happy feeling in the little girls heart. She sat next to the child and protected her from nightmares till she woke.

It was disgusted with her, always getting in its way. It wanted to destroy her there and then, but it had a better idea. It had more pressing matters to attend to. Like the other team of hunters. It retrieved the part of it near the girl and slithered itself back to the more pressing matter.

It created the girl again, this time she was a foot closer to them. It made her speak again.

"Please leave you'll make her angry again, if you don't leave! I'm begging you to go!"
It shall never end

Berzerkirs
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Berzerkirs » Thu Jul 08, 2010 10:25 am

"What? Who's there? Please, I just wanna go home! I want my Mommy and Daddy!"

Kat made herself into an even tighter ball in the corner, and stared with wide eyes through the open door she came through, thinking that the voice came from there.
We RP as Kiojin.
Quotes and Such

Manahakatouki wrote:
True story. ;)

Baron lords
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Baron lords » Thu Jul 08, 2010 4:45 pm

She talked to the child, "Hush little one I'm sure your parents are safe. please follow me the exit is this way." 'she put her hand in front of the child, she gave a warm inviting smile to her.

Beat nodded and raised his hand, "Here this is where we make camp. Gaven Take Reed and Crystal and make sure this area is secure, I don't want any unwanted company."

"You mean like g-ghosts?" whimpered Reed.

"No dummy!" scolded Crystal, she hit him on the head. "He means he wants us to check for the other kids. If they scare us he'll never live it down. Let's go, Gaven?"
It shall never end

Neo ORB
Ambassador

Founded: Apr 29, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Neo ORB » Thu Jul 08, 2010 4:58 pm

"Ya sure, on it Beat, don't worry Reed, there nothing to worry about, besides, Your sister could scare off any Ghost out there when she looks after you." Gaven smiled looking at Reed and Crystal

Gaven Dropped his bag and quickly went into it, he pulled out a small wrapped item and placed it into his right pocket as well as four small round objects, he pointed his flashlight at the bag and then toward Reed and Crystal

"Right, were off to check the area," he paused for a second before talking again
"be back in a few" said Gaven as he walked toward Reed and Crystal

as he got close he gave another light smile to Reed to try and lighten his Mood and said
"Right Lets head off lady's and Gents" Pointing his flashlight down Near by hallway.
Last edited by Neo ORB on Thu Jul 08, 2010 4:59 pm, edited 2 times in total.
The Nare [FT]/Shattered Day Enterprise's [FT]
2015 P2TM Nominated for Best School-based RP character
There is no Neo Orb. Only "The Nare". Unless its MT.

Baron lords
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Baron lords » Thu Jul 08, 2010 5:19 pm

Crystal flipped her long brown hair, "Damn right I could. Hurry up Reed, we'll leave you behind."

Reed nodded, only slightly reassured by Gaven's smile. He quickly ran to catch up with them.

It had seen them split up, excellent now It could work much better. It followed the three of them like lightning, it then turned into a locked room and used its power to start up a machine.

The lights in the hospital flicked on and off for a second, then some stayed on and gave the place a dim eerie glow, more shadows became visible and the walls seemed to have a reddish color to them. It moved into the shadows and continued following the three humans.

As the lights flicked on Reed jumped in the air, "Holy...."

Before he could finish Crystal gave him a look that said "Finish i hurt you." She then spoke, "Hey Beat must've somehow found the light switch to this place, Gaven what do you think?"
It shall never end

Neo ORB
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Neo ORB » Thu Jul 08, 2010 6:17 pm

Gaven stopped and looked at Crystal
"Maybe, but i don't think we need to worry about it right now, least its a little easier to see in some places." but then Gaven stopped again in mid sentence, his facial Expression became more alert

"but if he didn't, then someones or something is trying to Play with us, personally i say whoever it is only helped us make our short stay here a little easier."
he smiled before turning his flashlight to the wall, he walked to it and took a good look

"hey Crystal, whats your personal thought on this red stuff, i mean it could be anything, but my bet is that its Mold, but who knows it could be very old blood, this place was a Hospital after all, but if it is blood, the Cleaning Crews really screwed up big time" said Gaven trying to make a bad joke,
he put his hand lightly on the wall and moved it down, his hand felt the slight fuzziness of the wall, with that his mind was sure, it was mold.

"So Your guess's, or should we move on?" said Gaven while looking down the hallway, a small but noticeable shiver ran down his spine, his flashlight, lighting a far wall, above it held a sign which said 'Washrooms to your right'

Baron lords
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Baron lords » Fri Jul 09, 2010 4:19 am

"I don't know, wallpaper maybe? If it is blood then this place was more screwed up than I thought." said Crystal. She clicked off her flashlight and put it in her back pack. She then noticed the washrooms sign. "Oh thank God a bathroom, I gotta go!" she ran off quickly towards them.

"Sis wait! Don't go..." Reed pleaded, but it was no use she was gone. He walked forward to follow where but where she had turned had become a wall. "Holy crap, uh Gav you might wanna see this." He was starting to shake like a leaf.

Beat was fiddling around with his back near the middle of the room. He was having trouble seeing when the lights came on.

"Sweet they found a power switch. Now we can see." he said, he tossed his flashlight behind him carelessly. Instead of hitting the wall it the flashlight came back and hit him in the head.

"Ow, guys what the hell?" he noticed the others were all sitting in front of him. "Okay very funny but how and why did you do that? Jackson, Marrisa, Winiona? Anything to say guys guys?"
It shall never end

Neo ORB
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Neo ORB » Fri Jul 09, 2010 6:47 am

Gaven saw it all, she'd run so fast that see was out of their vision in a second, reed had run after her only to hit a wall, Gaven was dumbfounded but more worried all the same, he ran to reed.
As he got closer he saw Reed's Shaking, Gaven placed a hand on his shoulder and spoke calmly, trying to hide his now increasing unease
"Sweet mother of Jesus, its gonna be okay, reed, its gonna be okay, she'll be fine, its your sister, remember what i said before, No Ghost in this World can scare her,
but i did bring something encase this did happen"

he looked above him, he and Reed was at were the sign said to turn, he looked back at the wall and then placed the flashlight in his mouth, the looked down and quickly looked into his pocket, after a few seconds of searching, he pulled out the Wrapped item he'd placed in his pocket when they went on this Area search.

as he unwrapped the item, it turned out to be a hunters knife in its sheath, but as he pulled it out it showed that the blade was well kept, and still razor sharp.
he placed the cloth and sheath back into his pocket and then pulled the flashlight from his mouth into his opposite hand and then looked at Reed.

"Should we cut our way into it? or should we tell Wait, if she doesn't come back in 30 minutes we tell beat, also don't mention to Beat or your Sister that i brought a knife okay reed, i'm using it to get us out of sticky situations only, and I'd call this a sticky situation."

Gaven looked at the Wall, a bit of sweat went down his face, he really did not want to use the knife like this, and with what ever happened he was sure this place has something that it didn't want found, but there was little option now.
Gaven looked at the wall carefully looking for any Crack in the wall to use as a entry point.

"by the way reed if you see any crack on this Wall, show me."
Last edited by Neo ORB on Fri Jul 09, 2010 6:48 am, edited 2 times in total.

Baron lords
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Baron lords » Fri Jul 09, 2010 8:30 am

Reed nodded his head to Gaven, "Okay nobody knows anyway. I'll find a crack for ya." He walked back a few feet and then charged at the wall. He hit the wall and bounced off. The wall quivered and an eye rolled itself from the wall. It opened wide and looked right at Gaven.

"Go away!" it said gurgling.

Blood began to ooze from the walls, it flowed down onto the floor. It pooled into a puddle, a figure rose up. It was hunched over breathing hard, as the blood dripped off the figure it's form was revealed. It had black hair, pale Grey skin, long claws stained red with blood. It had no eyes, but a pointed red nose. It looked right at Reed and Gaven. It walked over to Reed, stumbling towards him his breath heavy as lead. It opened it's mouth, revealing rows of sharp teeth, and it's tongue rolled out. Long and Red it rolled out, drool sliding down it.

"My," it said, voice cold and raspy,"You look delicious, my I have a taste?" It stumbled closer to him, mumbling to itself.
It shall never end

Neo ORB
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Neo ORB » Fri Jul 09, 2010 9:24 am

Gaven froze for a second, He'd seen crazy shit before but this took the cake, in a second he'd frozen up
he Slightly Cursed "Jesus Christ", and then moved with lightning like speed thanks to an effective Adrenalin boost sent by his brain, in a second he was in front of reed in a defensive stance holding the knife outward pointed up in a range at the base of the things neck 2 feet distance from it

Gaven looked at the thing, he spoke out in a calm voice to it.

"you aren't taking a bite of bite of him, Now Listen, we don't want trouble, we just want our friend back, we leave soon enough, but we don't want to fight, as much as we'd like not to be here, we are, so for the next 48 Hours were your Guests, I wont cause any harm to you or the building.
I'll try my best to make sure my friends don't either, unfortunately i can't vouch for others not related to us.
We won't look any farther then absolutely Necessary,
food, water and personal Facility's like the washroom, is that ok?"

Gaven's eyes never Left the thing he silently said to Reed
"Reed calm down, long as me and your sister are here we won't let anything happen, your sis would kill me if i did."

Baron lords
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Baron lords » Fri Jul 09, 2010 11:01 am

The creature stopped, "Hmm, I won't? That's alright you can be first!" It's neck extended to Gaven and bit his left shoulder, it crunched down and ripped his flesh off. It swallowed the piece of flesh and licked it's lips.

It smiled a horrifying smile, "Hm, not bad, but," It slammed Gaven into the other wall. The wall formed cuffs around Gavens wrists, ankles, and gut. "Not good enough, now back to my meal." It reached his mouth closer to Reed, it opened farther than most should. It shot down, but stopped in it's tracks.

Reed's hand was holding it's neck suffocating it, it choked and writhed. It became frantic and slashed wildly with it's claws, it slashed the walls and ceiling. Giant gash marks were every where, a few of it's frenzied slashes hit Reed. His right leg received three lower gashes. The creature clamped it's left arm on Reed's shoulder, the blood oozed out the claws.

Reed twisted his hand snapping the creatures neck in half. The creature slumped to the ground, black blood pouring out it's mouth. Reed's head slumped down, his body on the other hand walked over to Gaven and broke the cuffs on him. His body fell down, and the room warped itself. The walls were normal, except for the gashes in them. The lights were still there. The wall that was once in front of the doorway was gone. the creature was gone, yet the puddle of it's blood remained.

Crystal walked out from the bathroom, "Hey guys you still..... Oh my God! What the hell happened?" she noticed Reed on the floor, bleeding. She saw the gash marks and she even saw Gaven, who was completely unharmed.
Last edited by Baron lords on Fri Jul 09, 2010 11:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
It shall never end

Neo ORB
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Neo ORB » Fri Jul 09, 2010 11:39 am

Gaven stared into space, his eyes were bleak, his body twitched nervously
after a moment he finally came back to his senses, he saw the Walls saw Crystal and then Reed beside him, in seconds after the sight Gaven was moving, he ripped a piece of his shirt and tried to Wrap Reeds Wounds, but his hands wouldn't work well, After agonizing minutes of silence and quite work from Gaven trying to bandage Reed up he spoke

"Crystal this is going to sound Absolutely Nuts, first we were attacked, but the Rumors we heard are true, this place is..." Gaven Fell silent, his Hand suddenly Clutching a wound that wasn't there on his left Shoulder, he looked at the skin, what shouldn't be there was.

he went to were he was hit and picked up the hunting knife he'd Brought with him, his hands shook like crazy, he placed it back in the sheath and re-warped it, placing it back in his pocket.

when his shocked nerves calmed he then spoke in a very dark tone
"This place, somethings after us, look at the walls, i brought a Knife with me, one, to kill time with while doing a project i've been working on.
Two, encase we needed to get out a different way out or encase something dangerous was lurking, if you could look at the walls, the Gashes aren't clean cuts, and reed wounds... they weren't caused by any knife, from the wound its more like an animal..., and look at the ground i don't believe your brother has black blood."Gaven stopped again pointing down to were reed had killed the thing that attacked them.

He shivered and a few tears streaked down his face, his hands shook, he turned to a wall and punched it, a crack was heard, and Gaven Screamed in pain, he once again fell to his knees and then cried, Mumbling "Damn it, why couldn't i do anything, i said i would protect him and it was him who Protected me, Why did he get hurt instead of me, Why!"

after a few minutes of Gaven's Sobbing, he quieted down he got up and picked reed up putting him into a piggy back.
he turned to cyrstal, his Face still had his tears running down it, and his left hand was lightly Bruised
he then said

"We need to get back, quickly, and personally i say we quit this stupid bet before anyone gets anymore hurt, i don't think Reed or myself need to see anymore injured"
he went to his flash light and picked it up, the front glass was cracked he put it in his pocket and then motioned for Crystal so they could get out of there and back to camp.
Last edited by Neo ORB on Fri Jul 09, 2010 12:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Baron lords
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Baron lords » Mon Jul 12, 2010 7:52 am

Crystal took a look around, she saw everything. She turned towards Gaven and gave him a stare,

"You think I believe that, he just can't get hurt without something there. And the part about him protecting you? I don't believe it, he's a coward. Always has been, always will be. Besides where's your proof? I see no body, I see a pool of 'blood', that could easily be some liquid you poured out."

Reed groaned slightly, "What the hell happened? Why does my shoulder hurt? Sis?"

Crystal took her eyes off Gaven, she looked at Reeds shoulder. "I think Beat has some first aid stuff in his bags. Let's head back, I'll talk to you later Gaven." She picked up Reed and began to walk back to the group.

As she walked away from Gaven a wall appeared in front of him, and an eye rolled forward.
It shall never end

Neo ORB
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Neo ORB » Mon Jul 12, 2010 9:53 am

Gaven quickly pulled the wrapped knife out of his pocket and unwrapped to top so he could get at the handle, his hand wrapped quickly around it and he ripped it out, with the knife in front of him he started to back away from the wall, he looked at the wall that had cut him off from his friends, and the opening eye in front of him, Gaven then smiled, this thing had bitten him before, his body and mind remembered the wound even when it wasn't there, he was not going to let it happen again.

"So since Reed killed you last time you've come to Finnish me off?, I Guess I did appeal to your Taste, or is it that right now i'm the weakest link?, Or maybe, since they don't trust me now, you've come to make me your tool..." Gaven stopped as he watched the Eye Look at him, a shiver went down his Spine, goosebumps pricked all around his skin, he wasn't all that brave anymore, he was terrified, and this thing was Terrifying and he didn't like it.

"So... What is it Freak!, What do You want!" Screamed Gaven to the Wall
His body shook, his knees trembled, it took all his Will to just try to look at the thing and slowly move away from it., but his Body Screamed 'Damn it Run, this Thing can't be Reasoned with!'
Last edited by Neo ORB on Mon Jul 12, 2010 10:00 am, edited 2 times in total.

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents